TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 86
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
227. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2022:
Assumption of Mary (Christian)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer; U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg; U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan; the Beatles at Shea Stadium, the Doobie Brothers featuring Tom Johnston, Rainbow featuring Chuck Burgi, the Spencer Davis Group featuring Pete York, Whitesnake featuring Tommy Aldridge, and Woodstock:
- 1057 Saturday: Malcolm, the eldest son of King Duncan, whom Macbeth had slain, killed Macbeth, King of Scots, in battle.
- 1464 Monday: The reign of the 210th Roman Catholic Pope Pius II ends on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on August 19, 1458, and from that day until today shepherded his global flock.
- 1483 Wednesday: The 212th Roman Catholic Pope Sixtus IV consecrated the Sistine Chapel on today’s date.
- 1519 Friday: The Spanish founded Panama City on this date.
- 1812 Saturday: The Battle of Fort Dearborn took place as Potawatomi warriors attacked a U.S. military garrison of about one hundred people; most of the garrison died during the assault.
- 1824 Sunday: Freed American slaves found the African nation of “Liberia” on this date.
- 1848 Tuesday: M. Waldo Hanchett patented the dental chair on this date.
- 1850 Thursday: The 2nd U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan assumed office on this date. A Whig, he served under President Millard Fillmore from today until August 26, 1850.
- 1863 Saturday: The Confederate submarine CSS HL Hunley arrives in Charleston, South Carolina, aboard railroad cars.
- 1864 Monday: Off the coast of New England, the Confederate raider, CSS Tallahassee captures 6 Yankee schooners.
- 1876 Tuesday: After the discovery of gold in the Black Hills, the U.S. government expels Native American tribes who reside in the region.
- 1877 Wednesday: Thomas Edison wrote to the president of the Telegraph Company in Pittsburgh. The letter stated that the word “hello” would be a more appropriate greeting than “ahoy” when answering the telephone.
- 1888 Wednesday: T.E. Lawrence, the British soldier who gained fame as “Lawrence of Arabia,” was born in Tremadog, Wales, on this date.
- 1911 Tuesday: Procter & Gamble Company introduced the food product Crisco Shortening.
- 1912 Thursday: In Pasadena, California, future world-class chef and author of numerous cookbooks- Julia Child- is born.
- 1914 Saturday: The Panama Canal opened to traffic with the first vessel passing through it being the American cargo and passenger ship, SS Ancon. Meanwhile, Japan enters the war on the side of the Allies (World War I).
- 1918 Thursday: The Soviet Union severs diplomatic relations with the United States.
- 1935 Thursday: Humorist Will Rogers and aviator Wiley Post lost their lives when their airplane crashed near Point Barrow in the Alaska Territory. Meanwhile- in Paris, France- famed French artist Paul Signac died at age 71. His artistic pursuits revolved around Post-Impressionism, Pointillism, Divisionism, and Neo-Impressionism.
- 1938 Monday: In San Francisco, California, future 108th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer is born. President Bill Clinton nominated Breyer to fill Republican Associate Justice Henry Blackmun’s seat. He began serving on August 03, 1994, and still sits on the court to this date.
- 1939 Tuesday: “The Wizard of Oz” had its premiere in Hollywood, California.
- 1940 Thursday: Heavy air attacks by the Luftwaffe take place over the English countryside; over the course of the battle, the Brits shoot down at least 75 German aircraft.
- 1942 Saturday: Future drummer with the Spencer Davis Group[i], Pete York, is born in Middlesbrough, England, on this date.
- 1943 Sunday: Thanks to his special talent to use food scraps in both unusual and appetizing recipes, the U.S. War Department awarded Sgt. Edward Dzuba the Legion of Merit.
- 1944 Tuesday: During World War II, Allied forces began landing in southern France. Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill meets with Yugoslav Partisan leader Josef Broz Tito in Naples, Italy.
- 1945 Wednesday: In a radio address, Japan’s Emperor Hirohito announced that his country had accepted terms of surrender for ending World War II.
- 1947 Friday: India became independent after some two hundred years of British rule.
- 1948 Sunday: The people of the Republic of South Korea proclaim it on this date. Elsewhere, CBS-TV inaugurated the first nightly news broadcast with anchor Douglas Edwards. Elsewhere, future guitarist/vocalist with the rock group, the Doobie Brothers[ii]—Tom Johnston—is born on this date in Visalia, California.
- 1949 Monday: In San Francisco, California, a stuntman performed a dangerous albeit a successful jump from the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time of which, we know.
- 1950 Tuesday: Ezzard Charles scores a TKO on Freddie Beshore at the 2:58-minute mark of the 14th round in a scheduled 15-round championship bout to retain the National Boxing Association heavyweight title of the world. The victory put the Cincinnati Cobra’s record to 66-5-1.
- 1952 Friday: Future drummer with the Anglo-American rock band, Rainbow[iii]—Chuck Burgi—is born on this date in Montclair, New Jersey.
- 1956 Wednesday: In Scotland, future keyboardist with Jethro Tull, Peter John Vettese is born.
- 1960 Monday: In Pearl, Mississippi, future drummer with the band, Whitesnake- Tommy Aldridge, 1987-1990 / 2003-2007 / 2013- present- is born on this date.
- 1961 Tuesday: As workers began constructing a Berlin Wall made of concrete, East German soldier Conrad Schumann leapt to freedom over a tangle of barbed wire.
- 1965 Sunday: The Beatles[iv] play at Shea Stadium in New York City before a crowd of 55,000 screaming fans.
- 1969 Friday: The Woodstock Music and Art Fair[v] opened in upstate New York. The first day featured either soft-rock or acoustic acts and ran from shortly after 5:00 P.M. to early Saturday morning. In order of appearance these are the acts- (1) Richie Havens (2) Swami Sachidananda (opening prayers) (3) Sweetwater (4) Bert Sommer (5) Tim Hardin (6) Ravi Shankar (7) Melanie (8) Arlo Guthrie and (9) Joan Baez.
- 1971 Sunday: President Richard M. Nixon announced a 90-day freeze on wages, prices, and rents.
- 1985 Thursday: During the Iran-Iraq War, the Iraqi Air Force attacks the Kharg Island oil refineries of Iran, severely damaging the facilities. As the warplanes dropped their bombs and the site began erupting in primary and then secondary explosions, howling Iranians ran for cover. Iran might have the numbers, but the Iraqis possess the technology. Good for them. Continue blowing those Iranian scumbags up!
- 1986 Friday: The Senate approved a package of economic sanctions against South Africa. The ban included the importing of steel, uranium, textiles, coal, and produce from the Apartheid nation.
- 1991 Thursday: The 76th U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Ronald Reagan from August 12, 1985, until today.
- 1994 Monday: At Khartoum, Sudan, the authorities capture the most-wanted terrorist in the world- Carlos the Jackal. Elsewhere, the Social Security Administration became an independent government agency. At one time, it had been part of the Department of Health and Human Services agency.
- 1995 Tuesday: The Justice Department agreed to pay $3.1 million to white separatist Randy Weaver and his family to settle their claims over the killing of Weaver’s wife, son, and dog during a siege by federal agents at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
- 1998 Saturday: At Omagh, Northern Ireland, the IRA murder twenty-nine suspected collaborators. Elsewhere, President Bill Clinton confesses to First Lady Hillary Clinton that he was schlepping Monica Lewinsky.
- 2001 Wednesday: Astronomers announced the discovery of the first solar system outside our own. They had discovered two planets orbiting a star in the Big Dipper.
- 2009 Saturday: U.S. Senator Jim Webb, D-Va., visiting Myanmar, was able to secure the release of John Yettaw, an American imprisoned for swimming to the home of Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi.
- 2011 Tuesday: The judge running the trial of Egypt’s President Hosni Mubarak and sons, Alaa and Gamal adjourn the proceedings and merges them with that of former Interior Minister Habib al-Adly.
- 2012 Thursday: The high court of Australia upholds recent court rulings demanding that all cigarettes come in plain packaging. What’s the fun in that?
- 2013 Friday: A controversial bill passes in Brazil’s Chamber of Deputies; the bill regulates the distribution of royalties generated from oil exploration, with 75% of funds directed to education only 25% of the funds going to health. Meanwhile, in Beirut, Lebanon, a place as lively as ever, an explosion occurs that claims the lives of twenty people outright and injures another two hundred plus people.
- 2014 Saturday: For threatening to block state funds to the office of District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg unless she resigned, a Travis County grand jury indicted Texas Governor Rick Perry on charges of abuse of power; the threat stemmed from Lehmberg’s arrest for drunk driving. Eventually, evidence would clear the governor but the Democrats in parts of Texas are flipping nuts.
- 2015 Sunday: Following a massive explosion at a warehouse containing hazardous chemicals in Tianjin, China, the death toll rises to 104 with more than 720 injured in the mishap.
- 2016 Tuesday: In Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Governor Scott Walker, R, called out the National Guard to quell rioting that broke out after the police shot and killed 23-year-old Sylvie Smith. The interesting thing about the shooting is that police officer who shot and killed Mr. Smith was a BLACK police officer. As usual, rampaging rioters set fire to numerous stores and shops, causing mayhem wherever they went. Antifa and Black Lives Matter are always lurking in the shadows. Thank you, Xi Jinping, thank you, George Soros for funding this anti-American mayhem.
- 2017 Wednesday: Poor President Donald J. Trump, who had faced harsh criticism for initially blaming the deadly weekend violence in Charlottesville, Va., on “many sides” (which was flipping TRUE), told reporters that there were ‘very fine people on both sides,’ of the confrontation and that groups protesting against the white supremacists were ‘also very violent’ which they were. In between those statements, at the urgings of aides, Trump had offered a more direct condemnation of white supremacists. What Trump was saying is that many of the people there were protesting against the removal of Confederate war memorial statues and were not all white supremacists, yet the FAKE NEWS media once again twists the story to fit their narrative that Trump is a racist.
- 2018 Thursday: In Northern Sudan, disaster occurs along the Nile River as raging floodwaters swamp a boat carrying mostly school-aged children; at least twenty-five drown while others disappear down the river.
- 2019 Friday: President Donald J. Trump finally does something many people have long-wished him to do and that was to suspend the security clearance of ‘former communist’ and former CIA director under Barack Hussein Obama- John Brennan. This SOB should have had his security clearance suspended on Day No. 1.
- 2020 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s COVID-19 Wuhan Virus, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka the Chinese Flu, the Kung Flu, you know, the Chinese “gift” that will not stop giving, statistics for today: 21,280,608 confirmed cases, UP 243,665, 767,422 confirmed deaths, UP 5,496, and 13,290,879 confirmed recoveries, UP 241,905. In the United States, here are today’s numbers: 5,403,756 confirmed cases, UP 50,148 new cases, 170,632 confirmed deaths, UP 998, and 2,733,055 confirmed recoveries, UP 34,926.
- 2020 Saturday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states where the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 613,689 confirmed cases, 11,147 confirmed deaths, but thanks to Gov. Gavin Newsom being little more than a mildewed POS, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. In Hawaii, here are the stats: 4,543 confirmed cases, forty confirmed deaths, and 1,756 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the too-far-left-to-save-state-of-Washington, here are the stats: 66,139 confirmed cases, 1,755 confirmed deaths, and like California’s worthless governor, Gov. Jay Inslee will not list the number of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at the numbers of another state we have not looked at lately, Arkansas, the “Natural State.” The number of cases in the state is 52,392 while the number of deaths is six hundred. The number of confirmed recoveries is 44,905. Thank you, Governor Asa Hutchinson for your honesty and integrity.
- 2020 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics for Several Hand-selected Nations- Let us look at the second-highest nation infected with the Wuhan Virus, Brazil: The South American nation has 3,317,0996 cases of Xi Jinping’s gift to the world what with 107,232 deaths, and 2,384,302 recoveries. India is the third highest nation infected with this dastardly, lab-engineered virus what with 2,589,208 confirmed cases, 50,084 confirmed deaths, and 1,860,672 confirmed recoveries. Russia comes in fourth what with 917,884 confirmed cases, 15,617 confirmed deaths, and 729,411 confirmed recoveries. Now, let’s look at the Chi-Coms, the place where this needless disaster began: last week, they come in 30th among nations but this week have dropped to 32nd place (yeah, right) with 84,808 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths (same as last week), and 79,519 confirmed recoveries (although our sources in Hong Kong and Macau tell us they are 10-12-times higher than reported which sounds about right for the main communist hellhole on the planet. Shame on them and damn them for the crime they have committed on the world).
- 2020 Saturday C: After the NYPD union endorses President Donald J. Trump, New York Democrats go berserk, particularly the little communist skank, your friend and ours, the Baby Evita, aka Sandy Cortez, former barmaid in the Big Apple, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, now known as AOC. Not sure what these frigging Democrats expected but we predict that all across the United States, one law enforcement union after another is going to endorse President Donald J. Trump. To tell you the truth, we expect Richard Trumka and the AFL-CIO to fall in line behind President Trump because in SOCIALIST-COMMUNIST countries, labor unions are for show while in FREE nations such as the United States, Labor serves a purpose and unions represent the workers. As long as they do not try to devour businesses but work with them, amazing things can occur. Trumka- get with it: NOW.
- 2020 Saturday D: Robert Trump, President Trump’s younger brother, died of an unknown illness at age 72. He was a Trump Org. executive and a much more private member of the family although he supported his brother’s presidency.
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 207,984,087 confirmed cases, +460,845, 4,374,467 confirmed deaths, +7,695 and 186,447,031 confirmed recoveries, +431,193. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 37,466,718 confirmed cases, UP 30,883 from yesterday’s reporting, 637,561 confirmed deaths, UP 122, [vi] and 30,153,576 confirmed recoveries, UP 8,967. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 318,804 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 85,274 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,131,332 confirmed cases, 64,670 confirmed deaths, and 2,189,158 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,925,074 confirmed cases, 40,584 confirmed deaths, and 2,312,488 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 51,200 confirmed cases, 552 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 508,842 confirmed cases, 6,289 confirmed deaths, and 238,596 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Connecticut: they have 361,836 confirmed cases, 8,307 confirmed deaths, and 341,673 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 939,360 confirmed cases, 6,668 confirmed deaths, and 884,799 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Guinea-Bissau, 180th country on the list: 5,123 cases of the virus, 90 confirmed deaths and 4,399 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Sunday D: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,515.38, UP 15.58 points (+0.044%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,822.90, UP 6.64 points (+0.045%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,468.00, UP 7.17 points (+0.16%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.03 per barrel, -0.41 (-0.60%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.50 per troy oz., +3.30 (+0.19%) while the price of SILVER is $23.74 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,025.90 per troy oz, -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of COPPER is $4.36 per pound, -0.03 (-0.72%). [x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,649.58 per troy oz, +25.29 (+0.96%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,610.25 per troy oz., +35.79 (+1.39%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.90. In Peruvian Nuevo Sol, one greenback equals 4.08 and in Philippines Peso, a buck equal 50.49 and in Polish Zloty, one dollar equals 3.87 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.404 per gallon, $3.013 in Florida, $4.087 in Hawaii, and $3.897 in Washington state. [xiv] Let us look at one other location- New Jersey: $3.202. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Japan: $5.318 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,645,810,068,827 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Grand Cayman Island with $225 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Celestial strings please- today is Day No. 145 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in this position of extreme importance. It is also Day No. 51 since her singular visit to the slowest section along the southern border. Here are the numbers for illegal aliens and the cost of caring for them as provided by OAN. First, the cost this day alone is: $632,597,824. Next, here is the appalling cost of caring for the illegal aliens in the country for just this year: $248,303,894,528. Imagine the good that money could do for the American people and not the flotsam and jetsam of the Third World? Next, here are the numbers of illegals who have crossed the border in 2021: 2,544,916. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate of the numbers of illegals sucking away at the teats of the American taxpayers for all time: 36,544,916. Horrifying, simply horrifying. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). In other border news, Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook published a study in which seven million illegal aliens would receive amnesty immediately. WHO gives a f**k what Zuckerberg and Facebook say? Break them up like the federal government did Ma Bell decades back.
- 2021 Sunday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– In the wee hours of the morning, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani fled to neighboring Tajikistan where the government granted him asylum. Later in the day, the Taliban rumbled into Kabul, took control of Bagram Air Base, released prisoners, and ended up in the presidential palace. The Chi-Coms, the Russians, and the Iranians recognized the new Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Twenty years after the U.S. and her NATO allies drove the scum out of the country, they are back and more Islamist than ever. Helicopters are shuttling people from the American embassy to the airport where they are leaving the country as fast as they can. The Taliban claims they want a ‘peaceful transfer of power.’ U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken says that IF the United States did not abandon Afghanistan to her fate, we would be back at war with the Taliban. Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says the debacle in Afghanistan caused by no one else but slobbering Joe Biden has humiliated the United States on the world stage.
- 2021 Sunday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II– Speaking of Afghanistan, President Donald J. Trump says that the Biden regime did not follow the withdrawal plan that had the Taliban did what they are now doing would have blasted them with drone strikes and air power. President Trump says the Biden regime handed Afghanistan over to the Taliban so whatever happens to the people there- but especially the women and girls- will be atop the heads of the regime. Elsewhere, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada bravely calls for snap elections in a few months. The effeminate PM whose father was one of the Rolling Stones is confident that his party can win back the majority which will mean he will not have to depend on a coalition of left-wing parties. Careful what you wish for, Mr. PM. In other foreign and overseas news, black marketeers selling gasoline out of a tank in northern Lebanon blew themselves up. At least twenty-eight poor souls lost their lives and another seventy-nine suffered a wide variety of horrible injuries.
- 2021 Sunday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– A Freedom March in Los Angeles, California, peacefully protesting the harsh lockdown mandates and restrictions across the city drew left-wing thugs from Antifa and Black Lives Matter. One of the thugs brazenly stabbed one of the anti-lockdown marchers. Not sure as to what his condition is. Next, the Biden regime continues waging war on the state of Florida. According to some mope in the regime, the federal government will provide financial assistance to Sunshine State lawmakers fighting against Tallahassee’s ban on kids wearing masks in schools. We are on the cusp of a second civil war thanks to the Chi-Coms interfering in our affairs. Next, here are the stock prices for BIG PHARMA: (1) Pfizer $48.48 (2) AstraZeneca PLC $58.48. (3) Johnson & Johnson $176.25 (4) BioNTech $377.32 (5) Moderna $389.78.
- 2021 Sunday K: Political News I– Following Senator Lindsey Graham’s ‘YES’ vote on the Biden regime’s ‘infrastructure bill,’ several counties in South Carolina censured the RINO Republican. In other news, sniveling anti-Trumper Republicans are lying to the Fake News by saying that Trump supporters are calling for violence against the American people. STFU.
- 2021 Sunday L: Political News II– In other political news, a judge put the kibosh on Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott’s executive orders authorizing Lone Star State law enforcement to pull over cars, buses, and trucks suspected of carrying illegal aliens throughout the state. Since most of the illegals swamping the country at present are carrying the Chi-Vi and other dire diseases into the country, one would think it would be a matter of protecting the public health but oh, no, the liberals despise it when anyone pursues the new class of Democratic low-wage slaves: illegal aliens.
- 2022 Monday: Everyone is appalled by what the Biden regime did one week ago today- raiding President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate- and we will continue being appalled. There must be heads on the chopping block over this egregious, unpatriotic and highly un-American travesty of justice and I, your host, believe even more people are going to continue voting GOP in ever-growing numbers. I suspect that tomorrow, Liz Cheney will be out on her ass just as will be the old fossil, Lisa Murkowski. I suspect that each primary race left on the calendar is going to witness RINOs going down in smoldering defeat. How the hell Dan Newhouse escaped retribution is beyond us but I am sure Chef Vlad will have something to say about that. From this point forward, the FBI- aka the Joestapo- will be viewed as no better than the Mexican Federales. You had better bet payback is coming at the election booth for all of these leftwing-liberal losers and pieces of festering shit. We cannot wait. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0923 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Mustang Run.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Just when one suspects that the vaults might be dry, bone dry, well, think again. Capitol Records went into the archives and produced yet another massive box set: “Made in California,” released on August 27, 2013. A massive, 6-CD set broken down by years and then by decades, there is so much material here which spans the years from 1961 through 2012. There are 174 tunes here, 60 of which have either NEVER been heard or were on bootleg albums fans sought out on the black market. There are well-known cuts, live cuts, B-sides, alternate versions, and everything between here, there, and everywhere. IF you can afford the dough, we hope you will seek this amazing box set out wherever it is you shop for the best in music. Hell, you might even be able to find it at your local library depending upon the size of the city in which you live. We think you will love it as much as do we so what the heck are you awaiting? A personal invitation? Seek it out now and enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-15-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. In addition to that, since the illegal Joe Biden regime claims American patriotic symbols are somehow ‘racist,’ we will continue sharing them every single day[xvii]). Total Word Count: 4,656. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Equine Landscapes, Paul Signac, Post-Impressionism, Pointillism, Divisionism, Neo-Impressionism, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Beatles at Shea Stadium, Tom Johnston, The Doobie Brothers, Pete York, The Spencer Davis Group, Woodstock, Rainbow, Chuck Burgi, Jethro Tull, Peter John Vettese, Tommy Aldridge, Whitesnake, President Millard Fillmore, U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson, U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg, President Ronald Reagan, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, One America News, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Joe Biden, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, The Antitrump, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Tom Cotton, Governor Greg Abbott, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, South Carolina News, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, Iran, Russia, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I, Political News I, Political News II, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Arkansas COVID-19 Cases, Connecticut COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Brazil COVID-19 Cases, Russian COVID-19 cases, India COVID-19 Cases, Chi-Coms COVID-19 Cases, Guinea-Bissau COVID-19 Cases, Holders of U.S. National Debt- Grand Cayman Island, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Philippines Peso, Polish Zloty, New Jersey Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Japan Petrol Price, World Class Chefs, Julia Child, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Pius II, Pope Sixtus IV, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, National Boxing Association, NBA- The, Ezzard Charles aka the Cincinnati Cobra, Freddie Beshore, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
[i] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[ii] We hope to promote the music of the Doobie Brothers sometime before 2030. We hope you will remain vigilant.
[iii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We look forward to sharing ALL of the Woodstock 1969 albums one day. On opening day, the first act of the day was Richie Havens followed by an Indian swami who gave the incantation. Following him, Sweetwater took the stage followed by Bert Sommer, then Tim Hardin, then Ravi Shankar, Melanie, Arlo Guthrie, and Joan Baez. The performances began 05:07 P.M. and ended 2:00 A.M. the following morning. This was the first day.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] These leftwing sons of bitches somehow believe signs of American patriotism as well as other signs such as the wholly American “OKAY sign” are emblematic of WHITE SUPREMACISM which is the stupidest thing any of us have ever heard. It’s time to clean the leftists out of government. We would love to see Bernie Kerik become head of the FBI and former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke become head of the ATF in the second Trump administration. Would that not be something? It would be good to see Rudy Giuliani become the next U.S. Attorney General. Can you dig it? Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.