TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,857 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 579
98. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, APRIL 08, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SEVENTY-NINE OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
IF “Pro-China Joe” seeks support for his draconian gun laws, how about doing something about your gun-mishandling, (alleged) pedophile, drug-addled, Chi-Com-tainted Hunter first? Otherwise, STFU!
- : JOE BIDEN NEWS- Joe Biden debuted executive actions this morning that he is taking to strip firearms away from the American people. Most of them are feelgood measures for his whack-a-doodle base but even so, some of them have teeth- if anyone will obey them (which, we here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM have no intention of doing. NO one is taking our firearms away, no one). Next, Joe Biden nominated perhaps the worst person to become head of the ATF- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (and Explosives), David Chipman, the dimwit who transformed the debacle at Waco, Texas, into what it became by lying through his teeth about things that SUPPOSEDLY occurred there but which did not and which then led to the deaths of mostly women- many of them pregnant- and children. This was one of the shining events that occurred during the Bill Clinton administration, overseen by Attorney-General Janet Reno. Congressman Ken Buck, R-CO 4th congressional district says that Chipman is the absolute worst person to head the ATF.
- : BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE- Texas Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, came out today and lit the Biden administration up for the appalling conditions in Border Patrol facilities holding tens of thousands of illegal alien, river-swimming, or fence-jumping invaders. He condemns the Biden administration for its shocking lack of compassion and sensitivity and demands they close these facilities now which means these people should be loaded aboard empty airliners and dumped back in Guatemala. Let THEM sort them out seeing as how they are a major starting point for this invasion. Build the wall and deport them all, now. Anyhow, Governor Abbott pointed out the human rights abuses such as rampant sexual assaults on women, children, and weaklings as well as shortages of food, medical supplies, clean water, and proper clothing and bedding. IF these horrendous practices occurred under the Trump administration, President Trump would be visiting Old Sparky but under Joe Biden, “No problem, amigos, no problem”… Finally, people continue asking where the nation’s ‘border czar,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris is. She has been traveling around the country but nowhere near the border. At least Cuban-born U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is visiting the border today. Praise the Lord!
- : MASS SHOOTING AND CRIME NEWS- We learned early today that in Rock Hill, S.C., former NFL player Phillip Adams shot and killed Dr. Robert Lesslie and his wife, Barbara Lesslie along with their two grandchildren- ages 5 and 9- in their home as well as two air conditioning technicians working outside their home. One of the techs survived and called in for help and when police arrived, they found evidence that led them to the home of Adams’ parents where they encircled the home after getting his mother and father out of the home. Adams then shot himself. No one knows why he did what he did. Later in the day, following Joe Biden’s mumbling stumbling bumbling announcement on various executive actions he is taking to strip guns away from the American people, a mass shooting occurred in Texas. Like clockwork, in Bryan, Texas, a gunman entered the corporate offices of Kent Moore Cabinets and shot seven people, some of them critically, but none dead at the time of this reporting. Police are purportedly chasing several suspects so we will provide updates as we learn them.
- : FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- The communist Chinese in Beijing warned their stooge- “Pro-China Joe” Biden- today that he had better not boycott the 2022 Winter Olympics in their capital city. We say, “F**k them! Who do you think you are, you commie bastards?’ Next, the Biden administration announced that it is going to lift ALL sanctions on the crap-hole nation of Iran without seeking anything in return. Good for you, Joe, good for you. Regarding the Chi-Coms, tech investor Peter Thiel says that ‘Bitcoin’ may very well be a financial tool the communists can use against the United States. Moving on, France is postponing the French Open to May 30 over fears of COVID-19. Meanwhile, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the ‘U.S. policy on Russia is both dumb and ineffective.’ This comes after the Biden administration yesterday evening revived the Trump-Russia collusion scam and Russian interference in U.S. elections by announcing he is going to slam Russia with new sanctions for meddling and hacking. Okay, Joe.
- : NATIONAL POLITICS- Congressman Lee Zeldin, R-NY 1st congressional district has officially announced he is running to become governor of New York. Next, Governor Ralph “Black Face” Northam, D-VA, has officially endorsed former Virginia Democrat governor and bagman for Bill and Hillary Clinton- Terry “the Punk” McAuliffe[i]– to become governor again. Moving on, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district has demanded that “Kooky Kamala” Harris attend FBI and CIA intel briefings. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump is nudging Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, GOP, to seek another term by giving him his endorsement. Meanwhile, in a threat to the Joe Biden agenda, following giving his wife a cushy gig, Senator Joe Manchin, D-WV, refuses to allow ‘budget reconciliation’ to be used to pass bills nor will he vote to smack down the Filibuster rule in the U.S. Senate. God bless you, Senator Manchin.
- : MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- the National Rifle Association’s Wayne LaPierre says he failed to disclose yacht trips he accepted. Next, we learned today that the Trump administration tried conducting secret talks in Syria with the goal of freeing American hostages across the Middle East. Elsewhere, the San Francisco schools system- after spending loads of taxpayer dollars- has decided it will postpone renaming schools named after Americans (or foreigners) who might be RACISTS. Meanwhile, John Gizzi of Newsmax says that ‘John Boehner,[ii] the former speaker of the House and now a political lobbyist for the Chi-Coms is attacking conservatives while ignoring his own lack of character.’ Ouch.
- : COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 132,929,832 confirmed cases, +473,156, 2,885,401 confirmed deaths, +11,580, and 75,436,505 confirmed recoveries, +215,045. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,124,092 confirmed cases, UP 67,815 from yesterday’s reporting, 564,447 confirmed deaths, UP 2,672, and 118,878,112 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[iii]
- : NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 235,934 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- : COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,688,284 confirmed cases, 60,006 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,096,747 confirmed cases, 33,822 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 30,582 confirmed cases, 467 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 374,402 confirmed cases, 5,357 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Alabama, the home of the civil rights struggle: they have 517,916 confirmed cases, 10,675 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- : Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 835,216 confirmed cases, 6,266 confirmed deaths, and 824,160 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Malaysia, home of not one but two missing and/or crashed airliners: 355,753 cases of the virus, 1,308 confirmed deaths and 340,242 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- : STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,503.57, UP 57.31 points (+0.17%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,829.31, UP 140.47 points (+1.03%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,097.17, UP 17.22 points (+0.42%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.81 per barrel, +0.21 (+0.35%). The price of GOLD is $1,755.30 per troy oz., -2.90 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $25.49 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.37%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,234.20 per troy oz, -1.20 (-0.10%) while the price of COPPER is $4.09 per pound, -0.01 (-0.15%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,620.76 per troy oz, -2.12 (-0.08%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $29,000.00 per troy oz., +2300.00 (+8.61%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.56 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.09. In Cuban Peso, one greenback equals 24.00 and in Czech Koruna, a buck equals 21.66.[viii]
- : U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.927 per gallon, $2.832 in Florida, $3.713 in Hawaii, and $3.336 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other state- Connecticut: $2.889. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,147,683,151,204 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven running amok. In other disturbing news, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, announced that the Empire State is going to take $2.1 billion of the JOE BIDEN PORKULUS being given to his state to provide checks to ILLEGAL ALIENS and newly released felons. Wow.
- : MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- Tennessee says that handguns will no longer require a permit within their state. Next, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, and his fellow GOP senators blast the Biden administration for its decision to begin sending taxpayer dollars to the human garbage in Palestine. In other not-so-surprising news, the number of Facebook users whose information was stolen online now teeters around 533 million. Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg, thank you.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0428 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Shore.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Always on the move, Michael Schenker formed a ‘new group,’ one known as Temple of Rock. Joining the smoking hot guitarist from the Fatherland are bassist Pete Way (everyone knows the amazing Pete), Michael Voss (vocals), Herman Rarebell (drums), and Wayne Findlay (keyboards). The resulting effort produced “Temple of Rock,” which hit record store shelves on July 28, 2011. Other musical friends and guests joined with the quintet to deliver a stunning, superb album that rocks like the house is on fire and no one can escape it. We hope you will rush out and seek this one out NOW so you can add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-08-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,929.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Customs and Border Patrol, Joe Biden, ERA OF MASS SHOOTINGS UNDER JOE BIDEN, BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN’S SELF-INFLICTED BORDER CRISIS, JOE BIDEN’S COVID-19 PORKULUS RELIEF BILL, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, President Bill Clinton, Attorney General Janet Reno, David Chipman, Waco Massacre 1993- the, U.S. Homeland Security Department Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Governor Ralph “Black Face” Northam, Governor Terry “the Punk” McAuliffe, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Senator Joe Manchin, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (and Explosives), Governor Gregg Abbott, Congressman Ken Buck, Senator Ron Johnson, President Donald J. Trump, National Rifle Association- the, Executive Vice President Wayne La Pierre, Senator Ted Cruz, John Boehner, Texas Politics, National Politics, Wisconsin Politics, Tennessee Politics, New York Politics, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Russia, Palestine, Iran, BIG TECH, Peter Thiel, Trump-Russia Collusion Scam, Senate Filibuster Rule, Budget Reconciliation, MASS SHOOTINGS, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Cuban Peso, Czech Koruna, Second Amendment Rights, 2nd Amendment Rights, Social Media, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Jimmy Hall, Michael Schenker Temple of Rock,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY APRIL 08, 2021 #3,857 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, April 08, 2021:
[i] This is the nickname the late, great Rush Limbaugh bestowed on Terry McAuliffe and we will continue using it in honor of both Governor McAuliffe and Rush Limbaugh.
[ii] Congressman John Boehner, RINO-OH 8th congressional district, was the 52nd person to serve as speaker and he presided over three congresses- 112th, 113th, and 114th.
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.