TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 74
239. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2022:
Lyndon Baines Johnson Day (Texas State Holiday)
Happy Birthday, Chef Brian!
Chef Brian Carrick; President Lyndon Baines Johnson; Vice Presidents Hannibal Hamlin and Charles D. Dawes; U.S. Supreme Court of the United States Chief Justice (and Secretary of State) Charles Evans Hughes; U.S. Interior Secretary William Freeman Vilas; U.S. Secretary of War George Dern; the Beatles, Michael Schenker Group featuring Gary Barden, Rush featuring Alex Lifeson, the Vanilla Fudge featuring Tim Bogert, Whitesnake featuring Neil Murray, and Wishbone Ash featuring Laurie Wisefield:
- 827 Friday: The reign of the 99th Roman Catholic Pope Eugene II ends on this date. He first became Vicar of Christ on May 08, 824 when he replaced St. Paschal I.
- 1590 Monday: The reign of the 227th Roman Catholic Pope Sixtus V ends after being pontiff the last five years and 125 days. Sixtus V first became the shepherd of ALL Christendom on April 24, 1585. He replaced his predecessor Gregory XIII who had died on April 10, 1585.
- 1601 Monday: Oliver van Noort completes the first Dutch exploration of the New World.
- 1610 Friday: Polish King Ladislaus is crowned king of Russia.
- 1660 Friday: Due to his attacks on King Charles II, supporters in London burned the books of John Milton.
- 1667 Saturday: The earliest known hurricane in the New World hits Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1776 Tuesday: During the Revolutionary War, the Battle of Long Island commenced as British forces attacked American and were forced to retreat two days later after heavy fighting.
- 1779 Friday: A British invasion army lands in northern Holland.
- 1789 Thursday: The French National Assembly issues the “Declaration of Rights of Man and Citizens.”
- 1801 Thursday: Future Republican and 15th Vice President of the United States 1861-1865—Hannibal Hamlin—is born in Paris, Maine, on this date and along with future Democrat Senator Edmund Muskie—whom many political scientists consider to be among the most powerful politicians to come out of Maine.
- 1813 Friday: At the Battle of Dresden, Napoleon Bonaparte’s army defeats the Austrian army.
- 1828 Wednesday: Uruguay gains its independence from Brazil and Argentina after concluding several years of fighting for it and then through peace talks.
- 1858 Friday: The first cabled news dispatch made it to the New York Sun, which then published it. The story was about the peace demands of France and Great Britain and how China was attempting to meet them.
- 1859 Saturday: Edwin L. Drake drilled the first successful oil well in the United States at Titusville, Pennsylvania.
- 1865 Sunday: Future Republican and 30th Vice President of the United States (1925-1929), –Charles D. Dawes—is born in Marietta, Ohio, on this date.
- 1883 Monday: The island volcano Krakatoa erupted with a series of cataclysmic explosions; the resulting tidal waves in Indonesia’s Sunda Strait claimed some 36,000 lives in Java and Sumatra.
- 1889 Tuesday: Boxer Jack Dempsey suffered the first defeat of his career against George LaBlanche. Elsewhere, Charles G. Conn received a patent for the metal clarinet.
- 1892 Saturday: A fire seriously damaged New York’s original Metropolitan Opera House.
- 1894 Monday: The U.S. Congress passed the Wilson-Gorman Tariff Act; however, the Supreme Court struck down the provision contained within the act for a graduated income tax.
- 1908 Thursday: Lyndon Baines Johnson—the 36th president of the United States—was born near Stonewall, Texas. Meanwhile- in Madison, Wisconsin- the former 17th U.S. Secretary of the Interior William Freeman Vilas dies at age 68. Secretary Vilas served under President Grover Cleveland from January 16, 1888, to March 06, 1889.
- 1912 Tuesday: Edgar Rice Burroughs publishes “Tarzan of the Apes.”
- 1914 Thursday: In East Prussia, the Battle of Tannenberg enters its second day as German artillery blasts the Russian positions.
- 1916 Sunday: During World War I, Romania declares war on Austro-Hungary.
- 1921 Saturday: The owner of Acme Packing Company bought a pro football team for Green Bay, Wisconsin. J.E. Clair paid tribute to his workers by naming the team the Green Bay Packers.
- 1928 Monday: The Kellogg-Briand Pact underwent signing in Paris, outlawing war and providing for the peaceful settlement of disputes.
- 1936 Thursday: Future Democrat and 36th President (served 1963-1969) as well as 37th Vice-President 1961-1963) of the United States—Lyndon Baines Johnson—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1938 Saturday: In a fit of jealousy, Robert Frost set fire to some of his papers to disrupt a poetry recital by another poet, Archibald MacLeish.
- 1939 Sunday: The first turbojet-powered aircraft, the Heinkel He 178, went on its first full-fledged test flight over Germany, piloted by Luftwaffe test pilot, Erich Warsitz. Meanwhile, the Nazis demand the Polish Corridor, Danzig, from the Poles as the price of ‘no war.’
- 1941 Wednesday: The British and the Russians force the Axis-leaning Shah of Iran to abdicate; the throne goes to his son, Reza Pahlavi.
- 1942 Thursday: The Times of London published an editorial calling on the British government to promote the production of penicillin, the first mention of the antibiotic by a newspaper. Meanwhile, Cuba declares war on the Axis.
- 1944 Sunday: Two-hundred RAF Halifax bombers attack oil installations around the German city of Hamburg. Meanwhile, future bassist/vocalist with Vanilla Fudge[i], Cactus, and Beck, Bogert & Appice, is born in New York City on this date.
- 1945 Monday: Following the surrender of Japan, Allied troops begin landing in Japan’s home islands.
- 1948 Friday: In Osterville, Massachusetts, the 62nd overall U.S. Supreme Court and 11th Chief Justice of the United States- Charles Evans Hughes, Republican- died on this date. Originally nominated by President William Howard Taft to fill the seat of Associate Justice Josiah Brewer. As an associate justice, he served from 10-10-1910 to 06-10-1916. He then became secretary of state for President Warren G. Harding from 03-05-1921 to 03-04-1925 when he retired. Later, President Herbert Hoover nominated Hughes to fill the seat of Chief Justice William Howard Taft (that’s right, Taft became chief justice following his stint as president) and he served in this capacity from 02-24-1930 to 06-30-1941.
- 1949 Saturday: A violent white mob prevented an outdoor concert headlined by Paul Robeson from taking place near Peekskill, New York; 8 days later, however, the promoters held the concert.
- 1950 Sunday: In Edinburgh, Scotland, Neil Murray- future member of the band, Whitesnake (bass, backing vocals, drums 1978-1982 / 1983-1986), is born on this date.
- 1953 Thursday: Future guitarist with the British rock band, Wishbone Ash[ii] (1974-1985), Laurie Wisefield—is born in London, England, on this date. Meanwhile, in Fernie, British Columbia, Canada, future member of Rush[iii]– Alex Lifeson (guitars)- is born on this date.
- 1955 Saturday: The Guinness World Book of Records is first published on this date. Meanwhile, future vocalist with the Michael Schenker Group- Gary Barden- is born in in Royal Turnbridge Wells, England, on this date.
- 1956 Monday: Chef Brian Carrick was born on this date in Oildale, California. One of California’s greatest culinary masters, he and Moses Scharbug III are the founders and guiding lights of the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day. Happy birthday, BIG B!
- 1957 Tuesday: The USS Swordfish, the second Skate Class nuclear submarine was launched from the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Maine.
- 1962 Monday: The United States launched the Mariner 2 space probe, which flew past Venus in December of that year. It was the first space probe to reach the vicinity of another planet.
- 1963 Tuesday: Author, journalist, and civil rights activist W.E.B. Du Bois died in Accra, Ghana, at age 95. Meanwhile, the 52nd U.S. Secretary of War George Dern died in Washington, D.C., at age 63. A Democrat, he served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from 03-04-1933 to 08-27-1936.
- 1964 Thursday: Comedian Gracie Allen, the wife of George Burns, died in Los Angeles, California. Meanwhile, the Walt Disney movie musical fantasy “Mary Poppins,” featuring Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke, premiered at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- 1967 Sunday: Brian Epstein, manager of the Beatles[iv], was found dead in his London flat from an accidental overdose of sleeping pills; he was 32.
- 1972 Sunday: North Vietnam’s major port at Haiphong saw the first U.S. bombings from American warplanes.
- 1975 Wednesday: Haile Selassie, the last emperor of Ethiopia’s 3,000-year-old monarchy, died in Addis Ababa at age 83, almost a year after being overthrown by radical leftists.
- 1979 Monday: A bomb attack in Northern Ireland kills 18 British journalists as well as another aboard the boat of British war hero Lord Louis Mountbatten along with three other people including his 14-year-old grandson, Nicolas. The second attack occurred off the coast of Ireland and the Irish Republican Army claimed credit for both attacks.
- 1981 Thursday: Work began on recovering a safe from the Andrea Doria. She was a luxury liner that sank in 1956 in the waters off the Massachusetts coastline.
- 1984 Monday: President Ronald Wilson Reagan announces the “Teacher in Space” project. The teacher eventually chosen for this honor was Christa McAuliffe. She, however, died in the Challenger disaster on January 28, 1986. Elsewhere, the Menetta Lane Theatre in Greenwich village opened on this date. It was the first new off-Broadway theater built in New York City for 50 years.
- 1985 Tuesday: The Space Shuttle Discovery left for a seven-day mission in which, the crew launched three satellites and brought in another for repairs and then redeployed it.
- 1989 Sunday: The first U.S. commercial satellite rocket launched on this date. Onboard was a British communications satellite, the Marcopolo I.
- 1991 Tuesday: Moldova declares independence from the crumbling USSR.
- 1996 Tuesday: California Governor Pete Wilson signed an order that would halt state benefits to illegal aliens. Someone needs to do that NOW so we can make California ‘great again.’ Deport ALL illegal aliens including the DREAMers and in November 2018, elect John Cox for governor.
- 1998 Friday: “Titanic” became the first movie in North America to earn more than $600 million.
- 2001 Monday: Work commenced on the future site of the World War II memorial on the U.S. capital’s historic national Mall. The site is between the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial.
- 2005 Saturday: Coastal residents jammed freeways and gas stations as they rushed to get away from Hurricane Katrina, which was headed directly towards New Orleans.
- 2006 Sunday: A Comair CRJ-100 crashed after trying to take off from the wrong runway in Lexington, Ky., killing 49 people and leaving the co-pilot the sole survivor.
- 2008 Wednesday: Barack Obama was nominated for president by the Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colorado, and in so doing becomes the first African American nominated to be presidential nominee on any major party ticket. Congratulations!
- 2010 Friday: After a weeklong battle with 43 dead, the Al-Shabab terror group, an offshoot of al-Qaida, calls for reinforcements in Somalia in its bid to take over the capital of Mogadishu. Elsewhere, in Mexico, the lead investigator in the discovery of 72 murdered immigrants near the U.S. border is reported to be missing after not being seen for two days.
- 2013 Tuesday: As the U.S. prepares an alleged imminent attack on Syria, Walid Muallem, Foreign Minister of Syria, denies that Syrian government forces used chemical weapons.
- 2014 Wednesday: A new front opens in the fight for eastern Ukraine as Chechen troops fighting on behalf of their Russian masters enter the fight on the side of the rebels battling the government troops. Russian dictator and former KGB thug Vladimir Putin says he has no knowledge of the activities. The West is outraged and critical of Russia.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, the U.S. National Labor Relations Board rules that recycler Browning-Ferris has employer responsibility for contract workers supplied by an agency; the ruling may imply similar liability for franchise companies such as McDonalds.
- 2016 Saturday: NASA’s Juno spacecraft completes a successful flyby of Jupiter’s northern polar regions on this date. The time of the closest approach occurred at 6:44 A.M. PDT and the elevation of the pass was 2,600 miles. Meanwhile, Kurdish-led forces in Syria clash with Turkish-backed rebels. The Turks are always after the Kurds. Screw ‘em.
- 2017 Sunday: Catastrophic floods devastate Houston, Texas, which leaves rescuers strapped as they pull more than 1,000 people to safety from the floodwaters caused by Hurricane Harvey. Meanwhile, in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, suicide bombers using a car murder at least 13 people and injure another 18 people according to the Afghan government. Light the terrorist scumbags up!
- 2018 Monday: The United Nations releases a report saying that the military junta controlling Myanmar should face prosecution for crimes against humanity for the horrible things they are doing to their Muslim minority, the Rohingya. Nothing has occurred, the generals are still running the show. Meanwhile, Mel B- former Spice Girl- announces she is going into rehab so she can cope with sex addiction and alcoholism. We hope it works. She found herself in these tragic circumstances following a rancorous divorce.
- 2019 Tuesday: In Coatzacoalcos, Mexico, a bar fire claims the lives of at least 25 revelers, set by a rival gang. Who in their right mind would ever want to visit modern Mexico?
- 2020 Thursday: Upon the start of the day, Hurricane Laura- as it slammed into the Texas-Louisiana coastline- rapidly became a Cat 2 and then a Cat 1 and then a tropical storm once again although it was causing problems and four people died from falling trees. Elsewhere, Sen. Kamala Harris of the Harris-Biden 2020 Democratic ticket gave a speech today. Having to listen to her nasal tones, her bitchy voice, her leering smiles is going to be tough over the next two months but as @ChefLilah at our Twitter feed says, ‘thankfully, we won’t have to’ because they are going to lose. Why didn’t Sen. Harris take questions when her speech concluded? Meanwhile, police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, are trying to extradite the 17-year-old shooter so they can charge him with first-degree murder charges. Where can we donate to for the defense of this young man? He was doing what the cops wouldn’t do, protecting life and property. Please, someone tell us.
- 2020 Thursday A: Here is tonight’s lineup of speakers at the Republican National Convention: President Donald J. Trump, HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson, Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnel, R-KY, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-AR, Rep. Jeff Van Drew, R-NJ, White House advisor Ivanka Trump, White House advisor Ja’Ron Smith, Ann Dorn, widow of former St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn, who was murdered during the recent riots, as well as Wisconsin businesswoman Debbie Flood. Also speaking are former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani and President Trump’s attorney, evangelist Franklin Graham, Alice Johnson, woman who was pardoned by the president for an unfair drug sentence, Carl and Marsha Mueller, parents of Kayla Mueller, American aid worker tortured and murdered by now dead ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (taken out by Trump), Dana White, president of Ultimate Fighting Championship, and most likely others. Many are hoping to hear Leo Terrell and other great speakers so we shall see. Interesting note: Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House, is urging “Pro-China Joe” Biden NOT to debate President Trump. The question is ‘WHY is ‘Mumbles’ urging the nominee of her party NOT to go mano a mano against the president?
- 2020 Thursday B: Various sports leagues are boycotting their schedules/playoff schedules as first the Milwaukee Bucks yesterday followed by other NBA teams, MLB teams, and today, NHL teams over the shooting of Jason Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Look, we get it but the more you politicize your sports the less likely we are to continue watching your games which means the less money you will be able to earn in the future. Speak out on YOUR own but when leagues begin going down this road, it spells trouble for your longevity. Sorry. Meanwhile, the U.S. Coast Guard offloads 30,000 pounds of narcotics in Miami worth about $228 million, intercepted and confiscated on the high seas.
- 2020 Thursday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 24,288,522 confirmed cases, +277,070, 828,070, confirmed deaths, +6,161, and 15,856,795 confirmed recoveries, +220,679. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 5,945,031 confirmed cases, up 45,700 from yesterday’s reporting, 182,923 confirmed deaths, UP 1,132, and 3,119,728 confirmed recoveries, UP 116,824.
- 2020 Thursday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 683,529 confirmed cases, 12,550 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 7,260 confirmed cases, 51 confirmed deaths, and 2,288 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 72,161 confirmed cases, 1,880 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Nebraska- currently, they have 32,727 confirmed cases, 386 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Pete Ricketts but why NO mention of recoveries in the Cornhusker State? It would be nice to know.
- 2020 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,492.27, UP 160.35 points (+0.57%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,625.34, DOWN 39.72 points (-0.34%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,484.55, UP 5.82 points (+0.17%). Price of GOLD: $1,936.30 per troy oz., +3.70 (+0.19%) Here is the price of SILVER: $27.14 per troy oz., +0.115 (+0.43%). Price of PLATINUM: $933.50 per troy oz., +5.40 (+0.58%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.98 per #, +0.0085 (+0.29%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $42.94, -0.10 (-0.23%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.89 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Meanwhile, unemployment last week rose to 1 million new claims for benefits. Whether we like it or not, the Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu is going to be here a while so let’s open up the economy and allow people to make their own decisions as how to proceed? Let’s go! Let’s bring the supply chains home from communist China now! Let’s push for FREE HONG KONG! FREE TIBET! FREE MACAU! FREE AND EQUAL TAIWAN- THE REAL CHINA- AND FREE MAINLAND CHINA! NOW! Do not believe that the Chi-Coms are NOT behind all the violence occurring in our country at the present time. They are going to pay a HORRIBLE price come January 2021- FREE HONG KONG from here on out!
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 216,156,668 confirmed cases, +821,735, 4,497,646 confirmed deaths, +12,293 and 193,147,107 confirmed recoveries, +613,690. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 39,534,026 confirmed cases, UP 257,716 from yesterday’s reporting, 653,385 confirmed deaths, UP 2,607, [v] and 30,7085,040 confirmed recoveries, UP 76,891. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vi]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 334,697 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 69,381 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,308,249 confirmed cases, 65,612 confirmed deaths, and 2,258,710 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,225,007 confirmed cases, 43,640 confirmed deaths, and 2,332,456 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 59,613 confirmed cases, 582 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 553,487 confirmed cases, 6,569 confirmed deaths, and 244,685 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Hampshire: they have 106,525 confirmed cases, 1,415 confirmed deaths, and 102,312 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,034,623 confirmed cases, 6,947 confirmed deaths, and 952,092 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- British Virgin Islands, 193rd country on the list: 2,568 cases of the virus, 37 confirmed deaths and 2,500 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,455.80, UP 242.68 points (+0.69%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,129.50, UP 183.69 points (+1.23%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,509.37, UP 39.37 points (+0.88%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.67 per barrel, -0.07 (-0.10%). The price of GOLD is $1,820.50 per troy oz., +1.00 (+0.05%) while the price of SILVER is $24.03 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.13%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,006.60 per troy oz, +0.10 (+0.01%) while the price of COPPER is $4.32 per pound, 0.00 +0.05%). [ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,413.36 per troy oz, +21.96 (+0.92%). [x] The price of RHODIUM is $17,400.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.58%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $770,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.65%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,653.00 per USD/T, +32.25 (+1.23%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.19. In Ugandan Schilling, one greenback equals 3,532.55 and in Ukrainian Hryvnia, a buck equal 26.88 and in Uruguayan Peso, one dollar equals 42.60 of theirs. [xii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.394 per gallon, $2.950 in Florida, $4.071 in Hawaii, and $3.896 in Washington state. [xiii] Let us look at one other location- Texas: $2.791. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Czech Republic: $5.855 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,691,729,665,014 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Even though victims of the blast claim otherwise, the Pentagon now says that there was but one blast at the Kabul airport yesterday that claimed the lives of 12 U.S. Marines and one Navy corpsman along with at least 85 Afghan citizens. (The Pentagon claims to have evacuated 12,500 in the last day at HKIA but have no clue as to whom they evacuated). The U.S. is bracing for more terrorist attacks by ISIS-K in Kabul. Now that the Taliban are back to running the show, Iran is resuming shipments of oil to the country. Rep. Don Bacon, R-NE 2nd congressional district, said of yesterday’s twin blasts at HKIA that it’s the ‘worst national security debacle.’ Next, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says he wants an immediate House vote on delaying the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Not sure we agree but we must get everyone out of that country. Rep. Dan Bishop, R-NC 9th congressional district, says that Congress ‘should be in session during the Afghan crisis.’ (Good luck with that).
- 2021 Friday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– A new U.S. intelligence report suggests that the Chi-Com leadership had NO clue as to what was going on at the Wuhan Institute of Virology was doing. Bulls**t.
- 2021 Friday H: Health and Medical Alerts– In Japan, a batch of Moderna Chi-Vi vaccine shipments is discovered to be tainted with metal particles. Meanwhile, as cases of the Delta variant continue to skyrocket, Joe Biden is hemorrhaging support among independent voters as he is among every other group. A new poll says that most Americans believe the economy is worsening due to skyrocketing COVID-19 numbers. The Chi-Coms continue to say that anyone who connects the Xi Jinping Bat Flu to them will suffer all kinds of horrible repercussions. Look, Chi-Coms, you may be going to control the world, but you don’t control it now. -Chef Fritz. Elsewhere, more medical workers are flowing into Texas to help with the spike in Chi-Vi cases down there.
- 2021 Friday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $46.60 (2) AstraZeneca $58.63 (3) Johnson & Johnson $172.93 (4) BioNTech $358.48 (5) Moderna $382.22.
- 2021 Friday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $85.40 (2) General Dynamics: $199.72 (3) Boeing: $221.66 (4) Lockheed Martin: $361.99 (5) Northrup-Grumman: $364.99.
- 2021 Friday K: Joe Biden Regime News I– A mother is suing the Transportation Security Administration- the TSA- because TSA goons strip-searched her tranny kid. Next, now that the U.S. Supreme Court has struck down by a vote of 6-3 Joe Biden’s evictions moratorium, the question is would the Biden regime honor it? Next, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, is demanding that slobbering Joe Biden recognize the opposition in Afghanistan and NOT- we repeat- the Taliban. (Note- the Antitrump is going to do the exact opposite of whatever President Donald J. Trump and common sense would do). Meanwhile, POS Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district, says there will be ‘NO impeachment of Joe Biden resulting from the regime’s bad decisions.’ (Note- to Ronna McDaniel, chairperson of the RNC, you can understand WHY millions of Republicans will no longer donate to the organization because of all the RATS within the party. Clean out the rats and watch the money flow, don’t and watch it go).
- 2021 Friday L: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– Aaron Babbitt, widower of Ashli Babbitt murdered by Capitol Hill Police Department Lt. Michael Byrd says that ‘D.C. and the media ran cover’ for this POS scumbag who shot an unarmed woman. (Note- most of us believe that since Lt. Byrd is flawed from having two incidences of leaving his loaded service firearm in public places, Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi ordered that ‘someone had to die’ during the riots. It is as if a certain degree of violence had to occur so it could be spun to the advantage of the Democrats. Shame on them). Meanwhile, District of Columbia officials are bracing for the 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001, terror attacks as well as a protest in support of the brave souls being held in the D.C. slammer for having been on Capitol Hill on January 06, 2021.
- 2021 Friday M: Political News I– As Democratic-Socialists continue saying ignorant things (Sandy “The Fly” Cortez ranks towards the top), U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer says, ‘it’s not at all inappropriate for politics to affect his retirement decision.’ The socialists want him to step down so they can place some loony tunes crackpot loser onto the nation’s high court. We hope he stays. Next, a new Rasmussen Reports poll says that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s popularity continues to fall which we believe is because of all the lying in which, he has engaged. He must be careful, look at what happened to ex-Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov. Like Daedalus and his son, Icarus, Icarus flew too close to the Sun and went down like a stone. It is important for one to know their place in the world. Speaking of Cuomo, Politico reports that the disgraced Empire State former chief executive is ‘plotting revenge’ on new Empire State Governor Kathy Hochul. Why? She didn’t bring you down, Mr. Cuomo, you brought yourself down, dimwit.
- 2021 Friday N: How bad can things continue getting? I hate to say it, I think we are on the cusp of disaster. Why the Chi-Coms, the Russians, the Iranians, the North Koreans, even the Cubans and the Venezuelans and every Third World terrorist group are not moving against us this very minute is mind-boggling. We have a feeble president, one who clasps his head in his hands and mumbles, stumbles, rumbles around are not only humiliating, but it’s also damned well dangerous. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP, WE NEED YOU BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 2022 Saturday: I don’t know about you, but I am still awaiting Chief Justice John Roberts to release the report on the leaker of the opinion written by Associate Justice Samuel Alito that overturned the vile Roe v. Wade. Many seemingly have forgotten he promised to do this. Others suspect he will never do it whereas we here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM have come to believe that Chief Justice Roberts is the leaker. For more than a decade now, conservatives have been suspicious of the ‘conservatism’ of Justice Roberts because he seems to be more in the tank for the Democrats and the liberals- especially since President Donald J. Trump changed the face of the court with three right-leaning justices- because he believes in some sort of equilibrium so long as it leans left. He is the one, after all, who prevented the deeply flawed Obamacare from falling onto the scrap heap of history just as he has saved other leftist laws. I suspect that he is the sole leaker of the decision ending Roe because he is beholden to the LEFT and always has been. All one need do is to look at the president who appointed him: George W. Bush. Boy, do we have buyer’s remorse on that one. Let me know what you think- Chef Goldie McNamara.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0934 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Verbena Sundown.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
After 36 years, Beach Boys vocalist, Mike Love, returned with his second solo album: “Unleash the Love,” put out on November 17, 2017. Mike Love had been compiling songs for more than three decades, having a musical vision contained within his mind but requiring an army of musicians to make the dream materialize. Eventually, he brought in loads of musicians and over the course of the sessions released a quality solo album. He included a disc featuring re-records of earlier Beach Boys songs so as to keep the money flowing from updated copyrights which is cool. Performers such as Eric Burdon have done the same thing only he unwittingly lost control of his music. Mr. Love has not. We hope you will seek this album out at your favorite site for the best in rock music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-27-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous precision by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,491. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Beatles, Brian Epstein, The Vanilla Fudge, Tim Bogert, Neil Murray, Whitesnake, Wishbone Ash, Laurie Wisefield, Move- the, Michael Schenker Group, Gary Barden, Chef Brian Carrick, Vice President Hannibal Hamlin, Vice President Charles D. Dawes, U.S. Coast Guard, War on Drugs, President Donald J. Trump, HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Senator Tom Cotton, Rep. Jeff Van Drew, White House advisor Ivanka Trump, White House advisor Ja’Ron Smith, Ann Dorn, St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn, Franklin Graham, Alice Johnson, Kayla Mueller, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, President Ronald Wilson Reagan, Governor Pete Wilson, California Politics, John Cox, Governor Pete Ricketts, Nebraska Politics, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, U.S. Secretary of War George Dern, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, U.S. National Debt, , National Security Matters, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu, Dink-a-Link Fever, Pelosi Pox, Chi-Com Virus Crisis, Northern Ireland, Irish Republican Army, Somalia, ISIS, War on Terror, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Syria, Turkey, Kurds- the, Al-Shabab, Al-Qaida, Somalia, Ethiopia, Emperor Haile Selassie, Hurricane Katrina 2005, Hurricane Harvey 2017, Hurricane Laura 2020, National Football League, NFL- the, Green Bay Packers- the, National Basketball Association, NBA- the, Milwaukee Bucks- the, Summer of Violence 2020, Chef Lilah Paulikovich, @ChefLilah, Twitter, U.S. History, American Revolutionary War, The Battle of Long Island 1776, Rep. Don Bacon, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Dan Bishop, Senator Lindsey Graham, President Donald J. Trump, RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel, Aaron Babbitt, Ashli Babbitt, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Transportation Security Administration- the, TSA- the, Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, Capitol Hill Police Department Lt. Michael Byrd, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Ex-Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Kathy Hochul, Politico, Rasmussen Reports, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Nebraska COVID-19 Cases, New Hampshire COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, British Virgin Islands COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Ugandan Schilling, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Uruguayan Peso, Texas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Czech Republic Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1689, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Paschal I, Pope Eugene II, Pope Gregory XIII, Pope Sixtus V, Mike Love, Chef Goldie McNamara,
[i] We promoted the music of Vanilla Fudge beginning on Friday, 01-November-2013 through Friday, 15-November-2013. We hope you will seek this band out and add their music to your growing collection.
[ii] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018, and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019, through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We look forward to doing the music of Canadian superstar band, Rush, sometime within the next decade. Join us.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.