TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 100
215. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 03, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices William Burnham Woods, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Harry Blackmun; U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish; U.S. Senator Chris Murphy; the Byrds featuring John York, the Climax Blues Band featuring Arthur Wood, Love featuring Arthur Lee, Metallica featuring James Hetfield, Paul McCartney and Wings, Stray Cats featuring Lee Rocker, and War featuring B.B. Dickerson:
- 881 Sunday: French King Louis III beats the Vikings at the Battle of Saucourt.
- 1108 Monday: Louis VI, “the Fat One,” is crowned king of France.
- 1492 Wednesday: Christopher Columbus set sail from Palos, Spain, on a voyage that took him to the present-day Americas.
- 1777 Sunday: During the Siege of Fort Stanwix, the first U.S. flag officially flew during the battle.
- 1807 Monday: Former Vice President Aaron Burr went on trial before a federal court in Richmond, Virginia, charged with treason; however, less than a month later, he won an acquittal.
- 1808 Wednesday: In New York City, future 26th U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish is born. First a Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant March 17, 1869, to March 12, 1877.
- 1824 Tuesday: Future 45th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Burnham Woods is born in Newark, OH, on this date. President Rutherford B. Hayes nominated the Democrat who became a Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice William Strong, also someone who began political life as a Democrat and then who became a Republican. Burnham served December 21, 1880, to May 14, 1887.
- 1861 Saturday: A Federal fleet begins bombardment of Galveston, Texas. Confederate shore batteries commence a counter-bombardment which would keep the Union fleet out to sea. In another year or so, the Union would blockade all Southern ports.
- 1863 Monday: Governor Seymour of New York petitions President Abraham Lincoln to end the draft in New York State due to all the problems concerning it. Elsewhere, the first thoroughbred horse races took place at the Saratoga Racecourse in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- 1880 Tuesday: At Lake George, N.Y., organizers founded the American Canoe Association on this date.
- 1882 Thursday: The U.S. Congress passes the first law restricting immigration into the United States. So many have come that a period of assimilation must occur lest the country splinter into countless different groups and subgroups.
- 1900 Friday: Businesspeople founded the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company on this date.
- 1914 Monday: Germany declared war on France at the onset of World War I; then, Great Britain declared war on Germany. The French fleet set sail for North Africa while Belgium denies Germany passage through its country to attack France.
- 1921 Wednesday: Baseball commissioner Kennesaw Mountain Landis refused to reinstate former Chicago White Sox players implicated in the “Black Sox” scandal, despite their acquittals in jury trials.
- 1923 Friday: With the passing of President Warren G. Harding, Vice President Calvin Coolidge becomes the nation’s 30th president.
- 1925 Monday: The last U.S. troops leave Nicaragua, having been in that nation since 1912.
- 1933 Thursday: The Mickey Mouse watch hits store shelves on this date with the price tag of $2.75.
- 1936 Monday: Jesse Owens of the United States won the first of his four gold medals at the Berlin Olympics as he took the 100-meter sprint.
- 1940 Saturday: British troops invade Italian Somaliland. In so doing, they began liberating Italian East Africa which would include Ethiopia.
- 1941 Sunday: During World War II on the Eastern Front, Axis troops conquer the Soviet city of Rostov.
- 1943 Tuesday: U.S. Army Lt. General George S. Patton slapped a private at an army hospital in Sicily, accusing him of cowardice. However, General Dwight D. Eisenhower later ordered Patton to apologize for this and a second, similar episode. Meanwhile, the Nazis burn the city of Orel.
- 1944 Thursday: The Auschwitz Concentration Camp gasses 4,000 Gypsies in one day.
- 1946 Saturday: Future bassist with the Byrds[i] rock band, John York, is born on this date in White Plains, N.Y.
- 1948 Tuesday: Alger Hiss, advisor to deceased President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, suffers accusation of being a ‘communist.’
- 1949 Wednesday: The National Basketball Association underwent formation as a merger of the Basketball Association of America and the National Basketball League. Meanwhile, in Britain, future keyboardist, Arthur Woods, with the Climax Blues Band[ii] is born. Finally, B.B. Dickerson—future longtime bassist with the Los Angeles, California, fun-rock-soul-Latin jazz band, WAR[iii]—is born on this date in Torrance, California.
- 1958 Sunday: The nuclear-powered submarine USS Nautilus became the first vessel to cross the North Pole underwater.
- 1961 Thursday: Future bassist with the rock-a-billy band, Stray Cats[iv]—Lee Rocker—is born on this date in Massapequa, N.Y.
- 1963 Saturday: In Downey, California, future guitarist/vocalist with te heavy metal band, Metallica- James Hetfield- is born.
- 1966 Wednesday: Concerned citizens discovered comedian Lenny Bruce, age 40, dead at his Los Angeles, California, home.
- 1971 Tuesday: Paul McCartney announces the formation of his new group, Wings[v].
- 1972 Thursday: The U.S. Senate ratified the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union. However, the U.S. unilaterally withdrew from the treaty in 2002.
- 1973 Friday: In White Plains, N.Y., future U.S. Senator Chris Murphy is born. A Democrat, he would enter the U.S. Senate representing the state of Connecticut on January 03, 2013.
- 1980 Sunday: Closing ceremonies took place in Moscow for the Summer Olympic Games, which numerous countries around the world boycotted due to the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.
- 1981 Monday: U.S. air traffic controllers went on strike, despite a warning from President Ronald Reagan that he would fire them, which he later did.
- 1984 Friday: Mary Lou Retton won a gold medal at the Los Angeles Summer Olympics.
- 1987 Monday: The Iran-Contra congressional hearings ended, with none of the 29 witnesses tying President Ronald Reagan directly to the diversion of arms-sales profits to Nicaraguan rebels fighting against the communist Sandinista regime led by the same scumbag leading the country now, the infamous Daniel Ortega.
- 1988 Wednesday: The Soviet Union released Mathias Rust, the young West German pilot who had landed a light airplane near Moscow’s Red Square in May 1987. Meanwhile, the Iran-Contra hearings ended with the result being NO ties between President Ronald Reagan and the Nicaraguan rebels.
- 1993 Tuesday: The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 96-3 to confirm U.S. Supreme Court nominee Ruth Bader Ginsburg. (Note- many people ponder as to WHY the f**king Democrats can never return the favor?)
- 1994 Wednesday: Arkansas carried out the nation’s first triple execution in 32 years. Meanwhile, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer takes the oath as the Supreme Court’s newest justice in a private ceremony at Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist’s Vermont summer home. The justice whom Breyer replaced- the 94th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun- left the court on this date. Blackmun served from March 14, 1970, until his retirement today.
- 2000 Thursday: For some inexplicable reason, the Republican Party nominates Texas Governor George W. Bush as its nominee for president. He would pair up with pro-never-ending war Republican, Richard “Dick” Cheney which would become the ticket from hell. Still, war stocks would boom as would fossil fuel stocks and thus the Deep State would reap a windfall from the two terms of this diabolical ticket.
- 2003 Sunday: The Episcopal Church’s House of Deputies further paved the way for the Reverend V. Gene Robinson to become the church’s first openly gay elected bishop, approving him on a 128-63 vote.
- 2004 Tuesday: The Statue of Liberty pedestal in New York City reopened to the public for the first time since the 9/11 attacks. Elsewhere, NASA launched space probe Messenger on a quest to reveal the secrets of mysterious, superhot Mercury, the sun’s nearest planet.
- 2005 Wednesday: Fourteen Marines from a reserve unit in Ohio were killed in a roadside bombing in Iraq. Meanwhile, the journal Nature reported that a South Korean researcher had created the world’s first cloned dog, an Afghan hound named “Snuppy.” (Although the scientist, Hwang Woo-Suk, was later disgraced over faked research, the cloning of Snuppy was independently confirmed.
- 2006 Thursday: Famed guitarist-vocalist with the Los Angeles, California, psychedelic rock band, Love[vi]—Arthur Lee—died in his hometown of Memphis, Tennessee, from the effects of leukemia, on this date; the famed musician/vocalist was just 61 years old.
- 2008 Sunday: As seems to be the norm, North Korea threatens to expel South Korean workers at the Kumgangsan Resort and even threatens war between the South and their country over whatever was supposedly done.
- 2009 Monday: In a historic first for the peoples of Latin America, Bolivia becomes the first country to say that indigenous peoples have a right to self-rule. In other parts of Latin America- especially in Central America- they try to eradicate their native peoples.
- 2010 Tuesday: As Hezbollah continues causing troubles for Israel along the Lebanese Israeli border, two Lebanese soldiers and a journalist are killed as is one Israeli soldier. This causes the United Nations Security Council to go into a closed-door meeting.
- 2011 Wednesday: Now that the U.S. debt ceiling crisis of 2011, the second largest holder of U.S. debt- communist China- sees the Dagong Global Credit Rating of the People’s Republic of China downgrade the U.S. from A+ to A with a negative outlook- so says the Sydney Morning Herald.
- 2012 Friday: Following horrible weather conditions in North Korea, Pyongyang begs the United Nations for food aid. Meanwhile, in Syria, the Free Syrian Army fighting to hold onto Aleppo finds themselves under heavy artillery fire from Syrian government forces.
- 2013 Saturday: The federal government created a mere 162,000 jobs in the United States in July, falling far short of the expected 175,000-185,000 jobs. Elsewhere, the Syrian civil war continues to rage as Syrian rebels capture an ammunition dump equipped with antitank missiles. Not good for the Russian tanks employed by the Syrian army.
- 2014 Sunday: According to Brainy History, the Islamic State captures the Iraqi town of Sinjar, home to the country’s Yazidi religious minority population; residents fled in advance of the extremists, who have demanded that non-Muslim residents convert to Islam or face death. Meanwhile, in the southern Gaza town of Rafah, an Israeli airstrike takes out a UNRWA-run school. Locals claim several people were killed which leads the U.N. Secretary-General Ban Kyi-Moon to call out the Israelis. Oh, STFU, Mr. Secretary-General.
- 2015 Monday: To reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 32-percent of the 2005 levels, President Barack Obama[vii] proposes the Clean Power Act, which is more stringent than the plan offered by the Environmental Protection Agency by 30-percent. Meanwhile, in the northern Syrian city of Ariha in Idlib Governorate, citizens going about their business get something more than they planned when a Syrian warplane crashes into a populated area. At least 37 people lose their lives while numerous others suffer injuries of one degree or another.
- 2016 Wednesday: U.S. Justice Department officials raised questions regarding President Barack Obama’s cash payments to Iran. Meanwhile, the parliament in Nepal elects a former Maoist rebel, Pushpa Kemal Dahal, aka Prachanda (his rebel name) to be its next prime minister. Next, the North Koreans as feisty as ever launch two medium-range missiles. The first blows up while parts of the second come down in Japanese territorial waters leading to words between the two countries.
- 2017 Thursday: The enslaved peoples of Iran re-elect their dictator, “President” Hassan Rouhani, to a second term. Meanwhile, in the first sentencing of its kind, Massachusetts woman Michelle Carter receives a prison sentence of 2.5 years for having urged her boyfriend to commit suicide. The young man continually talked about ending his life and so she said ‘go ahead’ in some text messages that would come back to bite her on the ass.
- 2018 Friday: Scumbag reporter Carl Bernstein says that ‘the Trump presidency is worse than Watergate.’ Gee whiz, Mr. Bernstein, why don’t you STFU? Meanwhile, famed Israeli filmmaker and director Moshe Mizrahi dies at age 86. Elsewhere, when queried by reporters as to when North Korea will commence denuclearization of their country, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that ‘ultimately, they will be the ones to decide the timeline.’
- 2019 Saturday: At a Wal-Mart in El Paso, Texas, a terrorist thug seeks out Mexicans to murder and in this heinous act, the POS kills 22 and injures another 24. Meanwhile that night in Dayton, Ohio, another POS shooter sets out to kill people and in so doing takes the lives of nine and wounds another 27 at a pair of bars before police shoot him dead in the street.
- 2020 Monday: President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order today in which, he forbids American companies (Google comes to mind as does Microsoft and numerous other big tech firms) from hiring foreign scab workers to displace higher-paid American workers. Far too often in today’s America, American firms force American workers to train foreign workers to do their jobs and then send them packing. This is not right and what the president did today is amazing. NO more displacing Americans with foreign scabs. Enough is enough. Meanwhile, the stats are in for shootings in Chicago over the weekend: at least 33 people shot, 9 slain- including a 9-year-old boy and when compared to last July in Chicago, murders in the Windy City in July are up 139-percent. Elsewhere, in New York City, at this point in time, there have been more shootings than ALL of last year’s combined. What the hell is up with these BIG BLUE CITIES? Where the hell are Black Lives Matter, you know, the Marxist, racist organization? We thought black lives ‘matter?’ Apparently not.
- 2020 Monday A: President Donald J. Trump gave Chi-Com ‘video’ (spying) ap Tik-Tok until September 15 of this year to allow Microsoft to buy the intelligence gathering platform or to get out of the United States. Boot them out ASAP! Meanwhile, Illinois state Representative La Shawn ford, Democrat, calls to abolish teaching history in schools across the state as- according to him- it ‘leads to white privilege and a racist society.’ Will it ever stop?
- 2020 Monday B: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Chi-Com Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 18,166,298 confirmed cases, +313,847, 690,953 confirmed deaths, +11,159, and 10,768,016 confirmed recoveries, +169,689. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,795,493 confirmed cases, UP by 55,092 new cases, 157,729 confirmed deaths, UP by 616 new deaths, and 2,334,073 confirmed recoveries, UP by 29,222 new recoveries.
- 2020 Monday C: COVID-19 Statistics next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 514,901 confirmed cases, 9,388 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 2,448 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,315 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 58,173 confirmed cases, 1,596 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Monday D: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,664.40, UP 236.08 points (0.89%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,902.80, UP 157.52 points (1.47%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,294.61, UP 23.49 points (0.72%). Currently, GOLD is at $1,989.50 per troy oz., UP 3.20 (+0.16%), SILVER is at $24.38 per troy oz., UP -0.032 (-0.13%), PLATINUM $936.00 per troy oz. UP +4.90 (+0.53%), and COPPER is at $2.92 per pound, +0.004 (+0.14%). Light Sweet Crude Oil is 40.71, UP -0.30 (-0.73%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.98 Chi-Com yuan. In contrast, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros.
- 2021 Tuesday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 200,235,188 confirmed cases, +615,459, 4,258,450 confirmed deaths, +9,934 and 180,504,022 confirmed recoveries, +463,161. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,049,615 confirmed cases, UP 104,758 from yesterday’s reporting, 630,497 confirmed deaths, UP 638, [viii] and 29,756,586 confirmed recoveries, UP 34,933. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [ix]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 312,055 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 92,023 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,993,702 confirmed cases, 64,568 confirmed deaths, and 2,108,101 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,687,063 confirmed cases, 39,179 confirmed deaths, and 2,095,192 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 43,616 confirmed cases, 538 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 482,575 confirmed cases, 6,179 confirmed deaths, and 231,156 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Minnesota: they have 614,990 confirmed cases, 7,771 confirmed deaths, and 602,808 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 882,798 confirmed cases, 6,495 confirmed deaths, and 853,260 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Central African Republic, 168th country on the list: 7,151 cases of the virus, 98 confirmed deaths and 6,859 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,116.40, UP 278.24 points (+0.80%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,761.30, UP 80.23 points (+0.55%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,423.15, UP 35.99 points (+0.82%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.31 per barrel, -0.25 (-0.35%). The price of GOLD is $1,816.10 per troy oz., +2.20 (+0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $25.70 per troy ounce, +0.12 (+0.46%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,045.70 per troy oz, -1.20 (-0.11%) while the price of COPPER is $4.31 per pound, 0.00 (-0.01%). [xii] he price of PALLADIUM is $2,650.98 per troy oz, +3.25 (+0.12%). [xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $18,900.00 per troy oz., +400.00 (+2.16%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $790,000.00 per CNY/T, +15,000.00 (+1.94%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,588.75 per USD/T, -0.30 (-1.15%). [xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.88. In North Korean Won, one greenback equals 900.00 and in Kuwaiti Dinar, a buck equal 424.38 and in Kyrgyzstani Som, one dollar equals 84.57 of theirs. [xv]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.384 per gallon, $3.007 in Florida, $4.085 in Hawaii, and $3.862 in Washington state. [xvi] Let’s look at one other location- Maryland: $3.098. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Aruba: $4.852 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,599,366,342,829 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Kuwait, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Sweden with $47 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 133 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the flaming fiasco down along the U.S.-Mexico border and her 39th day since her one and only visit to the border. Speaking of the ‘Border Czar,’ former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley says that Joe Biden “MUST fire” “Kooky Kamala” because she has no clue as to what the f**k she is doing. Elsewhere, Grant Stinchfield reported on Newsmax this evening that the mayor of McAllen, Texas, Javier Villalobos, has declared a disaster as they are being overrun by thousands of illegal aliens with no end in sight.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Germany has set a trial date for a 100-year-old Nazi death camp guard. Next, the Chi-Coms are lashing out angrily at the Republican Party following the release of their report on the origins and spread of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Oh, boohoo, Chi-Coms, shut the hell up. Speaking of the Chi-Coms and their attack on the GOP, Rep. Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th CD, says the Chi-Coms’ wailing and sniveling over the recent report is further proof of their duplicity in the crime of the century- unleashing the Chi-Vi on the world. Rep. McCaul said it is ‘the worst cover-up in human history.’ No wonder the Beijing bullies are upset. Speaking of the communists, Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, has once again called for moving the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics out of the authoritarian country and somewhere else to a more deserving country. Rep. Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd CD, says that the United States ‘must cut off communist China completely.’
- 2021 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News II– The Saudi foreign ministry has suggested that it won’t take part in the Abraham Accords. Well, screw them. Next, South Korea reports that the North Koreans want sanctions eased for them to return to direct talks with the United States. Moving on, the Lebanese president is calling for an investigation into the Beirut blast that leveled much of the city a year ago tomorrow. At least 204 people lost their lives while another 6,500 suffering injuries of varying degrees. Tens of thousands more were made homeless in the space of a second. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken spoke with the Afghan president to see about ‘hastening along the peace negotiations with the Taliban.’ Mr. Secretary, the Taliban is overrunning the country, sir, how about helping them with air support?
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The United States is donating another 110 million doses of the Chi-Com Virus vaccine abroad. Hopefully, it’s the Johnson & Johnson crap. In other Chi-Vi-related news, Florida’s schools have quickly rescinded their mask mandates for the upcoming school year after ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis threatened their funding. NO MASKS for kids! In fact, Governor Pete Ricketts, R-NE, says that ‘mask mandates and lockdowns are counterproductive.’
- 2021 Tuesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Elsewhere, scientific journal writer Peter Hotez says that ‘questioning Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci should be labeled a “HATE CRIME.” Interesting note: Professor Hotez has received funding from Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.’ Man, the fruit does not fall far from the pestilent stink-tree.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Former President Barack Hussein Obama ripped into the ‘Republican fog’ surrounding voting rights in this country. President Donald J. Trump was highlighting a new forensic report that shows that Joe Biden received more than 8 million fraudulent votes in last year’s presidential election.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Joe Biden News I– Enfeebled Joe Biden believes that putting pressure on U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer to retire would harm the nation’s highest court and would politicize it. Of course, the Democratic-Socialists reacted to this statement in the same way that Dracula would to a Crucifix and a vial of Holy Water.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Joe Biden Regime News I– A new report regarding the Biden regime says that federal agencies do extraordinarily little to protect the data of U.S. citizens from being hacked by foreign adversaries.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Political News I– The Democrats are at war with one another and the division within their hardcore-left-of-center party continues to grow. Democrats are screeching and wailing over the end of the evictions moratorium which leads the rest of us to ask a scathing question of the liberal losers: YOU were giving people an extra 300 smackers on top of their unemployment so where the f**k did it go? They weren’t paying their rent with the extra $1,200 per month. This is crazy, landlords have bills, too, as do the people they hire to do the electrical work, the plumbing work, the reclamation work should the tenants to whom they have given housing trashed it. Many people invest in rental properties to pay the bills and now, the Democrats are destroying that segment of the American economy along with numerous others. Shame on them.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Political News II– Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel says that for Donald J. Trump to win in 2024, Republicans must win in 2022. Next, many people now believe that the reason as to WHY New York AG Leticia James came out and trashed her boss, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov by listing his crimes as disgraced FBI Director James “Criminal” Comey did Hillary Rodham Clinton back in 2016 is that she wants to cripple him so she can run for his job and possibly win in 2022. Now, that’s devious. Still, the Albany County D.A. is now investigating Governor Cuomo so maybe someone else is going to do the dirty work for A.G. James.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Political News III– President Donald J. Trump’s attorney says that the Department of Justice ordering the Internal Revenue Service to hand over his client’s tax returns to the cretins in the U.S. Congress is occurring sans any evidence of wrongdoing. Next, that crackpot scarecrow loser in the U.S. Senate- Elizabeth Warren, DS-MA,- says that ‘GOP voting laws are somehow connected to abortion.’ Say the flip what? This woman is an angry loser. Elsewhere, Governor J.B. Pritzker, DS-IL, says he is going to ‘enforce background checks on private gun sales.’ You should have been doing that already. Moving on, the U.S. Senate voted to award ‘gold medals’ to the Capitol Hill cops who were at the Capitol on January 06, 2021. What a load of crap.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Political News IV– Grant Stinchfield of Newsmax lambasted the 18 Republicans who eagerly signed onto the $1.3 trillion ‘infrastructure bill.’ Again, here they are: Roy Blunt, R-MO; Richard Burr, R-NC; Shelley Moore Capito, R-WV; Bill Cassidy, R-LA; Mike Crapo; R-ID, James Risch, R-ID; Thom Tillis; R-NC; Todd Young, R-IN; Mike Rounds, R-SD; John Hoeven, R-ND, Kevin Cramer, R-ND; Lisa Murkowski, R-AK; Rob Portman, R-OH; Mitt Romney, R-UT; Susan Collins, R-ME; Chuck Grassley, R-IA; Lindsey Graham, R-SC; and “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, R-KY. Here is some more of the crap contained within the ‘infrastructure bill’- $16.3 billion for ‘renewable energy’ program; $250 million for invasive plant elimination (how about for invasive human beings’ elimination, i.e., ILLEGAL ALIENS?), and $10 million per year for Motor Vehicle per-mile user fee program. So now, the American people will be taxed per mile by local, state, and federal government? There will be a new industry just as there is now with the manufacturing of vaccination ID cards, one in which, odometers will be reset and reset.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Political News V– Tucker Carlson reported tonight from Budapest, Hungary, that the New York Times- the so-called ‘paper of record’- received millions of dollars from communist China to shill for the thugs in Beijing. Islands that belong to Japan, they claimed belonged to the Chi-Coms as well as did everything to trash anyone who said that the Xi Jinping Bat Flu came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology was ‘xenophobic,’ a ‘racist,’ and/or a ‘bigot.’ Mr. Carlson said that the New York Times was not the only ‘news outlet’ to take Chi-Com yuan and then lie their asses off about anything their Beijing masters ordered them to do. Wow. Hence, ‘Chi-Coms good, Wuhan lab ‘innocent,’ and Donald J. Trump a ‘big, fat, evil racist.’ What a load of crap.
- 2021 Tuesday S: U.S. Senate News I– The U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee finally is seeking to repeal the 2002 use of military force in Iraq powers they gave to President George W. Bush. Interested observers ask what took you so long to do this? You should never have bestowed those powers on President Bush. The AICPENDBLOG.COM believes, however, that the Deep State forced Bush’s hand into invading Iraq so everyone could rake in lots of bucks while then using the exact same war powers act to trash Bush #43.
- 2021 Tuesday T: Business News– In various parts of the United States, McDonalds Restaurants will require both employees and customers to mask up or to go across the street to Burger King. Restaurants in New York City are going to require that ALL customers- with the blessings of outgoing NYC Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio- to show proof of vaccination, i.e., show their papers, otherwise, they cannot enter, sit down, and eat. It would appear that the government is going to have private businesses do their dirty work just as they require employers to deduct payroll taxes from their workers’ salaries and then hand them over to government apparatchiks. Well, there will always be restaurants that welcome all diners so it is important that we share names and locations in the same ways that hoboes of old shared whose house would provide one a meal and which house would not.
- 2021 Tuesday U: Special Election News– Tonight in the GOP primary race in Ohio’s 15th CD in a race to fill the vacant seat of former Rep. Steve Stivers, Donald J. Trump-backed candidate Mike Carey won big time. Meanwhile, on the Democratic side of the aisle, state Rep. Allison Russo was projected to win the Democratic nomination. The general election will be this November. And they say Trump-backed candidates can’t win. You win some, you lose some and Barack Hussein Obama has lost almost every endorsement he ever made- “Loser” with a capital “L.”
- 2021 Tuesday V: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– New York Attorney General Leticia James released the results of the probe into Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov and none of it looked good. She would not commit to prosecuting the immoral chief executive and left it for others to do. New York state Lt. Governor Kathy Hochul, Democrat, said today “NO one is above the law.” Later in the day, Joe Biden called for the Empire State governor to ‘step down’ for his reprobate activities as did House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer. Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st CD, called for the ‘immediate arrest’ of the immoral governor on grounds of criminal sexual harassment. Good. Lock him up.
- 2021 Tuesday W: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News II– However, Joe Biden is so out of it that he did not realize that as he was calling on his fellow Democratic-Socialist to step down, he opened the door for others to demand Mr. Biden step down due to his LONG HISTORY of groping, grabbing, smooching, rubbing, and saying all sorts of suggestive and disturbing things. What is clear, too, is that AG James lacks the balls to pursue her boss, Governor “Killer” Cuomo. Elsewhere, Missouri Governor Mike Parson has officially pardoned Mark and Patricia McCloskey for their ‘gun crimes convictions’ of last year. Excellent.
- 2021 Tuesday X: Mass Shootings News– Two employees were wounded in a warehouse shooting in Tennessee. Cops responding on scene shot the shooter. Elsewhere, after some shots were fired outside the Pentagon, the entire facility went on lockdown. It seems the bravest of the brave had to cower in fear inside the walls of America’s defense epicenter. Apparently, a law enforcement officer may have lost his life in the incident. Jihad? White Supremacism? Black Lives Matter? Angry lover? We don’t know.
- 2021 Tuesday Y: Big Tech News– Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, slams YouTube for its censorship of free speech and urges users to find alternative sites to share their views.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: California State News– Backers of Recall Governor Gavin Newsom are seeking to block language on the upcoming recall ballot that the effort to cleanse California of Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom is a ‘power grab by the GOP. Governor Newsom, people from across the political spectrum are banding together to get YOU out of office just as they did with Governor Gray Davis, another corrupt Democrat governor.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1682 what with a $179 million jackpot on the line: 01, 09, 17, 27, 34, and Mega 24. Out of 73,454 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers BUT NO MEGA for a prize of $1,091,799. The winning ticket was sold at the Cortesia Market in Pacoima, CA 91331.
- 2022 Wednesday: Many pundits are speculating as to the REAL REASON for U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan. Sure, American politicians should be able to travel wherever and whenever they wish without being fearful of communist thugs like communist China or fascist hoodlums like Russia. Some such as Tucker Carlson, Eric Bolling, Chris Salcedo, and others speculate as to whether “Mumbles” Pelosi’s ill-timed visit is a false flag so the Chi-Coms can snatch up the islands to the west of Taiwan with which to then launch an invasion of Taiwan? Anything is indeed possible in this world and some such as my family and me see signs of the End Times on the horizon. One cannot make this stuff up. No, all one need do is to read the Holy Bible. Still, after all the suffering, the death, and the destruction, we will win. That is the promise of GOD. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilte” De Soto.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0911 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Poppies and Smoke Trees.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released their next live album, “Songs from Here and Back,” a special release album that came out on May 15, 2006, one that came out from Hallmark for two months back in the day. This is rather a hodgepodge of tunes, most of the live ones from 1989- two from back in 1974- as well as three solo studio tunes, one from Brian Wilson, one from Mike Love, and one from Alan Jardine. You get the lineup back in 1989- Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, and Alan Jardine- plus the longtime Beach Boys backup band, the one that provides the background on the road. The two from 1974 feature Dennis Wilson and Ricky Fataar in the mix while the solo studio recordings feature a variety of accompanying musicians. IF you can find this one, it’s a worthy addition to one’s collection and if you can’t, well, it is what it is. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-03-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,372. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Lavender-Blue Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Byrds, John York, The Climax Blues Band, Arthur Wood, Love, Arthur Lee, Metallica, James Hetfield, Paul McCartney & Wings, WAR, B.B. Dickerson, Stray Cats, Lee Rocker, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Covid-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden News II, Joe Biden News III, Joe Biden News IV, Joe Biden News V, U.S. Senate News I, Business News, Special Election News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News II, Mass Shootings News, Big Tech News, California State News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Burnham Woods, U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun, Vice President Calvin Coolidge, U.S. Senator Chris Murphy, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, New York Times- the, Special Election Ohio 15th CD, YouTube, Newsmax, Grant Stinchfield, Joe Biden, Mayor Javier Villalobos, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Johnson & Johnson Bat Flu Vaccines, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Professor Peter Hotez, HATE CRIMES, President Barack Hussein Obama, Evictions Moratorium, Centers for Disease Control, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Governor J.B. Pritzker, Wuhan Institute of Virology Infamous Lab Leak, U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Representative Allison Russo, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, New York Attorney General Leticia James, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Lt. Governor Kathy Hochul, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Pentagon- the, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Recall Gavin Newsom 2021, Governor Gray Davis, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Rep. Michael McCaul, Senator Rick Scott, Rep. Tim Burchett, ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis, Governor Pete Ricketts, Republican National Committee, Chairperson Ronna McDaniel, Rep. Steve Stivers, Mike Carey, Rep. Elise Stefanik, Governor Mike Parson, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Roy Blunt, Senator Richard Burr, Senator Shelley Moore Capito, Senator Bill Cassidy, Senator Mike Crapo, Senator Jim Risch, Senator Thom Tillis, Senator Todd Young, Senator Mike Rounds, Senator John Hoeven, Senator Kevin Cramer, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Rob Portman, Senator Mitt Romney, Senator Susan Collins, Senator Chuck Grassley, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, President George W. Bush, Iraq War 2003, Missouri Politics, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, South Korea, North Korea, Afghanistan, Taliban- the, War on Terror, Saudi Arabia, Abraham Accords- the, Lebanon, Beirut Blast- the, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Minnesota COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Central African Republic COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, North Korean Won, Kuwaiti Dinar, Kyrgyzstani Som, Maryland Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Aruban Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1682, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, MLB Commissioner Kennesaw Mountain Landis, Chicago White Sox, “Black Sox” Scandal, 1919 World Series, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Mike Love, Ricky Fataar, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012. Not sure if we will ever present the music of the other bands with which York played like the Bees, the Sir Douglas Quintet, the Museums, CRY, Gene Clark’s solo band, and Carla Olson.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the greatest British blues rock band, the Climax Blues Band, beginning on Monday, 16-September-2019 through Sunday, 27-October-2019. This included the solo efforts of Pete Haycock and Colin Cooper. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[iv] When we begin promoting American bands again, we will be sure to include the Stray Cats as well as the group’s individual members. We hope you will remain alert for the day we do.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Wings, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] We began promoting the music of Love, the famed Los Angeles, California, rock band on Wednesday, 24-October-2012 through Friday, 16-November-2012. Please seek out the music of this awesome band. This group was among the best of the 1960s.
[vii] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.