TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 90
EVERYONE’S FAVORITE GERMAN CHEF: FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
223. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2022:
Raksha Bandhan (Hindu holiday)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas; Heavyweight boxer Michael “Dynamite” Dokes; “A Hard Day’s Night” by the Beatles, the Dave Clark Five featuring Dennis Payton, Electric Flag featuring Michael Fonfara, Foghat featuring Brian Bassett, Iron Butterfly featuring Erik Braun, the Guess Who featuring Jim Kale, Joe Cocker (band) featuring Alan Spenner, the Tijuana Brass featuring Nick Ceroli, and the Who featuring Keith Moon:
- 1492 Thursday: The reign of the 214th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander VI begins on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until August 18, 1503.
- 1597 Monday: Germany throws out the English merchants.
- 1786 Friday: Captain Francis Light arrived at Penang to claim the Malaysian Islands for Britain.
- 1860 Saturday: The nation’s first successful silver mill began operation in Virginia City, Nevada.
- 1863 Tuesday: Cambodia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1874 Tuesday: Harry S. Parmelee received a patent for a sprinkler head.
- 1877 Saturday: Asaph Hall, an American astronomer, discovers the two moons of the planet Mars; he names them Phobos and Deimos.
- 1896 Tuesday: Harvey Hubbell received a patent for the electric light bulb socket with a pull-chain.
- 1909 Wednesday: The steamship SS Arapahoe became the first ship in North America to issue an S.O.S. distress signal, off North Carolina’s Cape Hatteras.
- 1914 Tuesday: France declares war on Austro-Hungary.
- 1919 Monday: The Weimar Republic begins in Germany.
- 1924 Monday: For the first time in history, photographers take newsreel pictures of presidential candidates for the first time.
- 1929 Sunday: The Soviet Union and China engage in a border fight. Meanwhile, Persia and Iraq sign a treaty of friendship.
- 1934 Saturday: The first federal prisoners arrived at Alcatraz Island, a former military prison, in San Francisco Bay.
- 1935 Sunday: The Nazis launch mass demonstrations against Jews in Germany.
- 1940 Sunday: During the Battle of Britain, the RAF and antiaircraft fire down 38 German aircraft over Britain.
- 1941 Monday: American President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill sign the Atlantic Charter.
- 1942 Tuesday: During World War II, Pierre Laval, prime minister of Vichy France, publicly declared, “The hour of liberation for France is the hour when Germany wins the war.”
- 1943 Wednesday: Future bassist with the Guess Who[i] (1965-1972), Jim Kale, is born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on this date. Meanwhile, in Walthamstow, Essex, UK, future saxophonist with the Dave Clark Five[ii]– Dennis Payton- is born.
- 1945 Saturday: The Allies inform Japan that they would determine Emperor Hirohito’s status after Japan’s surrender.
- 1946 Sunday: Michael Fonfara—keyboardist with the American rock band, Electric Flag[iii], is born in Stevensville, Ontario, Canada on this date.
- 1949 Thursday: President Harry S. Truman nominated General Omar N. Bradley to become the first chairperson of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- 1950 Friday: Erik Braun, future lead guitarist of the hard rock-psychedelic band, Iron Butterfly[iv], was born on this date in Pekin, Illinois.
- 1952 Monday: The people proclaimed Hussein bin Talal King of Jordan, beginning a reign lasting 47 years.
- 1954 Wednesday: A formal peace took hold in Indochina ending more than seven years of fighting between the French and the communist Viet Minh. Elsewhere, future guitarist with the bands Wild Cherry[v] and Foghat[vi] (1999-present), Brian Bassett, is born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on this date.
- 1956 Saturday: Abstract painter, Jackson Pollock, 44, died in an automobile accident on Long Island, N.Y.
- 1960 Thursday: Chad gains its independence from France.
- 1962 Saturday: Adrian Nikolayev became the Soviet Union’s third cosmonaut in space as he launched on a 94-hour flight.
- 1964 Tuesday: The Beatles[vii] movie “A Hard Day’s Night” had its U.S. premiere in New York.
- 1965 Wednesday: The 95th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Lyndon Baines Johnson appointed Fortas to fill the seat of Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg. Fortas served from today until May 14, 1965. Elsewhere, rioting and looting that claimed thirty-four lives broke out in the predominantly black Watts section of Los Angeles, California.
- 1966 Thursday: The last Beatle[viii] concert tour of the United States begins on this date.
- 1975 Monday: The United States vetoed the proposal of North and South Vietnam to the United Nations, following the Security Council’s refusal to consider South Korea’s application.
- 1976 Wednesday: Keith Moon, drummer of the Who[ix], collapses onstage in Miami, Florida, and paramedics rush the stoned drummer to the hospital.
- 1984 Saturday: During a voice test for a paid political radio address, President Ronald Reagan joked that he had “signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.” Meanwhile, Carl Lewis won his fourth gold medal in the 1984 Summer Olympics.
- 1985 Sunday: In Studio City, CA, drummer Nick Ceroli of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass[x] died on this date.
- 1990 Saturday: Troops from Egypt and Morocco land in Saudi Arabia to help defend the country from the Iraqis.
- 1991 Sunday: Longtime rock bassist Alan Spenner—who played with Joe Cocker[xi] and with Roxy Music[xii] among others—died from a heart attack on this date in his hometown of London, England. Meanwhile, the space shuttle Atlantis landed safely after returning from a nine-journey in space.
- 1992 Tuesday: The Mall of America opened in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- 1993 Wednesday: President Bill Clinton named Army General John Shalikashvili to be the new chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, succeeding the retiring General Colin Powell.
- 1994 Thursday: A U.S. federal jury awarded $286.8 million to about 10,000 commercial fishers for losses because of the 1989 Valdez oil spill.
- 1995 Friday: President Bill Clinton banned all U.S. nuclear tests.
- 1997 Monday: President Bill Clinton made the first use of the historic line-item veto, rejecting three items in spending and tax bills; however, the U.S. Supreme Court later struck down the veto as unconstitutional.
- 2003 Monday: Herb Brooks, 66, who coached the U.S. Olympic Hockey Team in the “Miracle on Ice” victory over the Soviet Union in 1980, died in a car wreck near Minneapolis.
- 2008 Monday: At the Beijing Summer Olympics, Michael Phelps won his second gold medal- thanks to a late comeback in the 400-meter freestyle relay by Jason Lezak, who lunged to the wall just ahead of the French anchor.
- 2011 Thursday: The Israeli Interior Ministry grants its final approval for the building of 1,600 homes in the disputed section of East Jerusalem.
- 2012 Saturday: The Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney names Paul Ryan, a Wisconsin Rep., as the Republican Party’s vice-presidential candidate in the November 2012 presidential election—he should have picked Marco Rubio, senator from Florida.
- 2013 Sunday: At the Oak Hill Country Club in Pittsford, New York, American golfer Jason Dufner wins the 2013 PGA Championship.
- 2014 Monday: Sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Microsoft ex-CEO Steve Ballmer has gone through, despite attempts by former owner Donald Sterling to stop the transaction; public outrage (and the National Basketball Association) forced Sterling to sell the Clippers after the NBA banned him for his racist remarks. Elsewhere, Academy Award-winning actor and comedian, Robin Williams, 63, died in Tiburon, California, a suicide.
- 2017 Friday: A federal judge ordered Charlottesville, Virginia, to allow a weekend rally of white nationalists and other extremists to take place at its originally planned location downtown. Violence, however, erupted at the rally, and a woman died when a man plowed his car into a group of Antifa c**ksuckers.
- 2018 Saturday: Although President Donald J. Trump endorsed Kansas’ GOP Secretary of State Kris Kobach in his primary bid to unseat Republican Governor Jeff Colyer, Kobach was unable to beat him outright in the state’s primary election. With the governor’s lead being only one hundred votes or less, both sides hire lawyers and go to town.
- 2019 Sunday: The Chi-Coms in Beijing are tearing their hair out as the ongoing pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong enter their 10th straight weekend. None of this would be occurring if the communists on the mainland would observe the agreement, they signed with Great Britain to allow a transition of 50 years or so for the mainland to absorb the colony in its entirety. Is anyone surprised that communists NEVER keep their word?
- 2020 Tuesday: Folks, when it comes to Kamala Harris, California Democratic senator, it is NOT who you know but who you blow (ask Willie Brown, former SF mayor and speaker of the California State Assembly). She has used her wiles to achieve every political position and now, she is Joe Biden’s vice-presidential nominee. It is also fascinating to note that like Barack Hussein Obama, she ain’t down for the struggle, since dad comes from a Jamaican family with a slave-owning history and mom comes from India. There you go. If we, were you, Joe, we would sleep with one eye open from this point onward?
- 2020 Tuesday A: Meanwhile, in Seattle, Washington, SPD Police Chief Carmen Best announces her resignation, effective September 02. She is leaving because the Seattle City Council agreed to slash the SPD in half and to lay off one hundred officers or more in a once-beautiful city that now has become plagued by leftwing lunatics. We are sad to see you go, chief! Elsewhere, riots break out in Beirut a day after the Lebanese prime minister and cabinet resigned due to the alleged Hezbollah-linked massive explosion in the port a week ago today. Thousands of Lebanese are calling for lopping off the head of the ‘snake,’ Hezbollah criminal boss, Hassan Nasrallah. Go to it, folks, go to it.
- 2020 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 20,185,153 confirmed cases, UP by 227,115 cases, 738,800 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,911 deaths, and 12,450,681 confirmed recoveries, UP by 292,606 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,224,867 confirmed cases, UP by 65,127 new cases, 166,456 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,338 new deaths, and 2,623,403 confirmed recoveries, UP by 111,801 new recoveries. We believe if the authorities would share the TRUE percentages of deaths per number of those with the disease- instead of making everyone who might have the Wuhan Flu in their system but did not cause their deaths- known, there would be LESS fear.
- 2020 Tuesday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 574,411 confirmed cases, 10,468 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 3,638 confirmed cases, thirty-four confirmed deaths, and 1,586 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 63,647 confirmed cases, 1,697 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let us take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 422,003 confirmed number of cases, 32,774 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries (It is interesting to note that between this week and last week, they readjusted the number of deaths DOWN). Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the honest numbers your malodourous piece of cesspit filth, especially of the senior citizens you have killed. People are going to sue YOU. Shame on you.
- 2020 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,686.91, DOWN 104.53 points (-0.38%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,782.82, DOWN 185.53 points (-1.69%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,333.69, DOWN 26.78 points (-0.80%). The price of GOLD is $1,926.70 per troy oz., -19.60 (-1.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.38 per troy ounce, -0.669 (-2.57%). The price of PLATINUM is $942.00 per troy oz, -29.40 (-3.03%) while the price of COPPER is $2.85 per pound, -0.026 (-0.90%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.60 per barrel, -0.01 (-0.02%). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.94 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 205,426,811 confirmed cases, +650,001, 4,336,607 confirmed deaths, +9,730 and 184,427,932 confirmed recoveries, +526,596. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 37,025,387 confirmed cases, UP 133,172 from yesterday’s reporting, 635,602 confirmed deaths, UP 1,000, [xiii] and 30,000,082 confirmed recoveries, UP 33,761. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 316,875 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 87,203 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,088,107 confirmed cases, 64,909 confirmed deaths, and 2,133,730 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,828,106 confirmed cases, 40,167 confirmed deaths, and 2,306,339 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 47,848 confirmed cases, 545 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 502,312 confirmed cases, 6,252 confirmed deaths, and 235,286 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Iowa: they have 419,238 confirmed cases, 6,210 confirmed deaths, and 369,542 confirmed recoveries. [xv]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 918,237 confirmed cases, 6,587 confirmed deaths, and 871,230 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Liberia, 176th country on the list: 5,459 cases of the virus, 148 confirmed deaths and 2,715 confirmed recoveries. [xvi]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,484.97, UP 220.30 points (+0.62%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,765.14, DOWN 22.95 points (-0.16%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,447.40, UP 10.95 points (+0.27%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $69.21 per barrel, -0.01 (-0.01%). The price of GOLD is $1,751.20 per troy oz., -2.10 (-0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $23.45 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.18%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,011.70 per troy oz, -3.90 (-0.38%) while the price of COPPER is $4.37 per pound, 0.00 (+0.10%). [xvii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,637.34 per troy oz, +1.25 (+0.05%). [xviii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,587.25 per troy oz., +2.50 (+0.10%). [xix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Netherlands Antilles Guilder, one greenback equals 1.79 and in New Israeli Shekel, a buck equal 3.23 and in New Zealand Dollar, one dollar equals 1.42 of theirs. [xx]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt AND Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.393 per gallon, $3.017 in Florida, $4.095 in Hawaii, and $3.878 in Washington state. [xxi] Let us look at one other location- North Carolina: $2.931. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Northern Macedonia: $5.194 per U.S. Gallon.[xxii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,630,008,130,917 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Ireland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg with $288 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 141 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be running the show down on the U.S.-Mexico border as well as her 47th day since her singular visit to the border. Here are the daily figures for the border calamity as compiled by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day: $533,303,378. Second, here is the cost of caring for the border invaders for the year so far: $242,724,395,892. Third, here are the numbers of illegal alien invaders for the year so far: 2,497,274. Fourth and final, here is the conservative estimate for the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the United States as we speak: 36,497,419. [xxiv] (Note- since this blog’s inception back in July 2009, we estimated the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the country somewhere around 35-50 million back then whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million which is not good, folks. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).[xxv]
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– North Korea says that the United States is failing to improve relations between the two countries. Meanwhile, the Taliban conquer their eighth provincial capital in Afghanistan. Many believe that Kabul will implode within three months. Joe Biden’s mouthpiece, Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, says that Joe ‘does not believe the collapse of Afghanistan is inevitable’ yet it will happen because of the way regime leader Biden conducted the pull-out. Elsewhere, for some unknown reason, the U.S. State Department is sending $50 million to totalitarian Myanmar ostensibly to help around 700,000 people address COVID-19 concerns. Why aren’t the Chi-Coms helping their fellow thugs?
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The COVID-19 Nazis are at it again: YouTube has suspended the account of Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, over the bold senator’s recent criticisms of mask and vaccine mandates. Speaking of mandates, drooling Joe Biden says (or his earpiece says) that HE will overrule like God on High bans on mask wearing in public schools. Go for it, Joe, go for it. Next, the Pentagon says that ‘most troops will respond positively to being compelled to get Chi-Vi vaccines.’ Moving on, the FDA is seeking clearance to mandate a third Chi-Vi vaccine injection for transplant patients.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke led tens of thousands of Wisconsinites in demanding an audit of the 2020 Presidential and national elections. Across the nation, more people are standing up demanding that their state’s 2020 Election results undergo a forensic audit. At Sioux City, South Dakota, as Mike Lindell and his patriotic colleagues were producing ream after ream after ream of evidence, he discovered live on air that a federal judge was going to allow the Dominion Voting Systems multiple lawsuits to proceed against the pillow magnate and his allies. It is clear from listening to the two days so far that the 2020 Elections a cabal of rat-eating Chi-Com scum, Democratic-Socialists, and their obsequious RINO allies manipulated the elections to their desire if not actively reversed the results. The time is coming, and it is coming soon when all of this will find its way into the courts. The Department of Homeland Security is warning local police department to keep an eye out for election deniers.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Joe Biden News I– Flipflopping from yesterday, slobbering old Joe Biden supports New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo’s resignation over his obsessive grabbing, fondling, and kissing of unwilling women and men. Joe, they will be coming for YOU next, you old Cho-Mo. (Speaking of “Killer” Cuomo, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st congressional district, calls for the arrest and prosecution of the devious governor once he is out of office. In other Cuomo news, his ex, Sandra Lee, feels betrayed that the groper took credit for granting homosexual marriage rights in the Empire State. Apparently, she twisted him by the gonads to do this.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Political News I– The U.S. Senate passed the massive $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill that will further impoverish the United States while stuffing massive amounts of cash into the pockets of Democrats, their sycophant RINO allies, and labor unions while everyone else will suffer. Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, blasted the Democrats’ reckless ‘tax and spend’ policies. He ripped into the scurrilous Democrats moments before the passage of the $1.3 trillion infrastructure bill of which ONLY seven percent is ‘infrastructure.’ The rest is free pork to leftwing locales, liberal politicians, and of course the omnipresent Chi-Coms. (The Republicans are telling the Democrats to ‘go it alone’ on raising the debt ceiling). However, the Senate passed a GOP-led amendment that prohibits government from using federal funds to promote Critical (Criminal) Race Theory in government and in education. Unfortunately, the Democrats can always remove or negate the amendment later like they almost always do when it comes to the horror of abortion. Finally, Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, voted against the ‘infrastructure bill.’
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News II– Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district, endorsed Ohio GOP Senate candidate and author J.D. Vance in the race to replace retiring U.S. Senator Rob Portman. In other political news, former U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos says she will NOT seek the governorship of Michigan in 2022. In other news, the speaker of the Texas state house signed arrest warrants for the fugitive Democrats who are holding up progress. Meanwhile, longtime Rep. Ron Kind, D-WI 3rd congressional district, says he will not seek re-election. He has served the citizens of his district since 1997.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News III– A gunowners rights group is fighting for the right to open carry firearms at the Minnesota State Fair. Speaking of Second Amendment rights, President Donald J. Trump is congratulating Governor Mike Parson, R-MO, for pardoning the gun-wielding couple who defended their home in last year’s Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests. Leftwing trash brazenly targeted Mark and Patricia McCloskey in their front yard. The couple stood by armed to the teeth while the mob seethed about them in the street threatening to murder them, rape Patricia McCloskey, kill the family pets, and to burn their home down in the private community.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News IV– Sandy “The Fly” Cortez and her Squad-backed group are hailing cop killers. What is wrong with these leftist skanks? Strip these hateful skanks of their protection squads and let them fend for themselves.
- 2021 Wednesday O: California State News– Oakland, California, city officials are calling on Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom to declare a state of emergency over rising violent crime rates across the city. These people are Democrats!
- 2021 Wednesday P: Texas State News– Texas counties have won court orders blocking Governor Greg Abbott’s mask ban mandates. They want masks. Governor Abbott also fired a shot across the bow of the tranny movement by comparing gender transformation surgeries for children to be child abuse.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3585 what with a $7 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 08, 12, 21, 40, 47, and Mega 11. Out of 89,125 winning tickets, the highest winners were 14 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,064 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #871 with a jackpot of $241 million up for grabs: 12, 18, 20, 29, 30, and Powerball 16. Out of 92,051 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but no Powerball for a prize of $4,4772,553. The winning ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven in Temecula, CA 92592.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– In his hometown of Akron, Ohio, heavyweight boxer Michael “Dynamite” Dokes dies at age 54, one day after his birthday. Over the course of his pro career, he held numerous titles and amassed a record of 61 fights, 53 wins (33 KOs), 6 losses, and 2 draws.
- 2021 Wednesday S: The Wrap-Up– We learned today that the Biden regime is begging OPEC and associated nations to increase oil production so gasoline prices within the United States will drop. Folks, didn’t this stumblebum bozo clamp down on virtually every fossil fuel production project that he could within the United States so he could usher in a brave new era of solar panels and wind energy? Whether we produce our own oil supplies or import them, we are still burning the same amount of oil. If we produce it, we are energy independent and if we import it and rely on those sources, we sure as hell are not. Friends, this is frigging insane and the sooner the courts begin hearing the election fraud cases on merit, the sooner we might decapitate this faux regime. We are Americans, we are free people, and we are not going to put up with this bullshit. NOT threatening any violence upon anyone, just saying. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 2022 Thursday: The next three months are going to be a dangerous time for the American people as the closer Election Day draws near, the more desperate the Biden regime and its Joestapo thugs will become. They thought sending the Joestapo down to Mar-a-Lago was going to be the magic bullet, yet, the bullet had the opposite effect, people are growing angrier by the minute. As a former Democrat, I KNOW Democrats, many Democrats in fact, and they are telling me that this ‘ain’t good, Fritz, it ain’t good.’ People are wary of what is happening to our country and whether one likes Donald Trump, or they do not, most can agree on one thing: thanks to him, we are now 100-percent aware as to the existence of the Deep State and most everyone will do everything possible to DESTROY IT. We elect our leaders, and the bureaucrats are obligated to follow their directions. If they don’t like it, they can frigging quit. It is not up to scum such as James Clapper, that fat pig, John Brennan, that deviant POS James Comey, and the rest of the inbred political hacks scattered throughout government to topple elected leaders. If you ever wondered about what happened to John Fitzgerald Kennedy, all one need do is revisit his tragic demise. The FBI finds a patsy like Lee Harvey Oswald, send him out to do the deed and then have another indebted patsy like Jack Ruby rub him out. Ditto with James Earl Ray and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and ditto with Sirhan B. Sirhan and Bobby Kennedy. It has NEVER been clearer than it is now. Let me know what you think- Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0919 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Homestead.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Today’s album is the next studio album by Beach Boy, Brian Wilson, his second collaboration with the Disney Corporation- “In the Key of Disney”- which came out on October 25, 2011. Disney was NOT yet WOKE like they would be a decade later which is why this album makes it into our presentation. Brian ‘reimagines’ the Disney movie classics of the day in a way in which, only he can. You have remakes of many tunes from various feature animated films whether it be “The Lion King,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Toy Story,” and loads of others well before everything became transgender, gay, lesbo, homo, you name it, all the devious, sick shit Disney now stands for. Alas, it is what it is, we hope you seek this one out wherever it is you shop for the absolute best in music and give it a listen. Perhaps, you might like it. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-11-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,417. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, California State News, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Milestones and Personal Interest Stories, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, Texas State News, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, The Wrap-Up, North Korea, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Canada, Dominion Voting Systems, OPEC, Electric Flag, Michael Fonfara, Foghat, Brian Bassett, Iron Butterfly, Erik Braun, The Guess Who, Jim Kale, Joe Cocker, Alan Spenner, The Who, Keith Moon, Nick Ceroli, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, “A Hard Day’s Night” by the Beatles, The Dave Clark Five, Dennis Payton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, U.S. Department of Defense, Pentagon- the, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, ELECTION DENIERS, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Ex-Cuomo Squeeze Sandra Lee, Critical (Criminal) Race Theory, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, AOC’s Suicide Squad, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Green New Deal, Green New Fascism, Green Nazism, Senator Rand Paul, Mike Lindell, Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium 2021, Rep. Elise Stefanik, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Tim Scott, Rep. Jim Banks, Senator Rob Portman, J.D. Vance, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Mike Parson, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, Governor Greg Abbott, Michigan Politics, Ohio Politics, Missouri Politics, California Politics, Texas Politics, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Iowa COVID-19 Cases, New York COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Liberian COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Netherlands Antilles Guilder, New Israeli Shekel, New Zealand Dollar, North Carolina Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Northern Macedonia Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3585, Powerball, Powerball Draw #871, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Alexander VI, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Michael “Dynamite” Dokes, Brian Wilson, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
[i] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[ii] We plan to do the music of the Dave Clark 5 and the Box Tops one of these days.
[iii] Not sure when exactly we will present the music of Elvin Bishop along with Electric Flag and Buddy Miles.
[iv] We promoted the music of Iron Butterfly beginning on Saturday, 27-July-2013 through Thursday, 08-August-2013. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your ever-growing collection of rock music. Nothing one finds today compares with the classic rock of old. Throw out your Maroon 5 albums and go with the crème de la crème of the 1960s and 1970s.
[v] When we begin covering the big bands of the 1970s, we will do both Wild Cherry and Hot Chocolate as well as Kool and the Gang and the Brothers Johnson. Heck, we might do Earth, Wind & Fire, too. Stay tuned.
[vi] We began promoting the music of Foghat, one of the all-time greatest rock bands to explode out of England, beginning on Monday, 18-February-2018 through Monday, 19-March-2018. We hope you will seek the music of this celebrated group out by checking out the blog posts on those dates.
[vii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The album “A Hard Day’s Night” appeared on Wednesday, 09-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[viii] See previous.
[ix] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[x] We hope to do the music of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, as well as Alpert’s solo career, somewhere around 2035. We hope you will remain with us.
[xi] We definitely look forward to presenting the music of Joe Cocker, the famed British ex-bricklayer who blew the minds of the world at the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[xi] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of George Thorogood but when we do you will be the first to know.
[xii] We promoted the music of Roxy Music, as well as its three principal members- Bryan Ferry, Phil Manzanera, and Andy Mackay- beginning on Wednesday, 05-February-2020, through Sunday, 19-April-2020.
[xiii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xviii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxiv] (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
[xxv] Someone told a ‘good one’ today when they said the Biden regime finally is ‘cracking down’ on the border invasion. Give it a rest already.