TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 169
157. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, JUNE 06, 2022:
D-Day 78th Anniversary / Whit Monday / Jefferson Davis Birthday (Alabama)
U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy; U.S. Secretary of War Henry Dearborn; U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn; the Animals featuring Dave Rowberry, “Rock-Around-the-Clock” by Bill Haley and the Comets, the Four Tops featuring Levi Stubbs, King Crimson featuring Tony Levin, and Whitesnake featuring Steve Vai:
- 1242 Friday: In Paris, France, 24 wagonloads of Talmudic books end up on the bonfire.
- 1391 Monday: The inhabitants of Seville, Spain, massacre 5,000 Jews.
- 1520 Sunday: England and France sign the Treaty of Scotland.
- 1523 Wednesday: Gustavas I becomes the king of Sweden, which is a national holiday there).
- 1536 Saturday: Mexico begins its Inquisition.
- 1655 Sunday: At the Battle of Monte Carlo, the combined armies of England and Portugal beat the Spanish.
- 1683 Sunday: The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England, opens as the first university museum in the world.
- 1809 Tuesday: Sweden declares its independence from Norway and forms a constitutional monarchy. The new constitution empowers the Riksdag legislature after 20 years of absolute monarchy.
- 1813 Sunday: The combined British Canadian armies stop the U.S. invasion at the Battle of Stoney Creek, during the War of 1812.
- 1816 Thursday: A snowstorm struck the northeastern U.S., heralding what would become known as the “Year Without a Summer.”
- 1829 Saturday: In Roxbury, Massachusetts, the 5th U.S. Secretary of War Henry Dearborn died. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President Thomas Jefferson from March 05, 1801, to March 04, 1809.
- 1833 Thursday: Andrew Jackson became the first U.S. president to ride a train, which was the B&O passenger train.
- 1844 Thursday: The Young Men’s Christian Association undergoes founding in London.
- 1850 Thursday: Levi Straus manufactures his first blue jeans.
- 1861 Thursday: President Abraham Lincoln’s cabinet declares that the federal government will pay the expenses of the states once they mobilize to fight against the Confederacy.
- 1872 Thursday: In the act of trying to vote, Susan B. Anthony suffers a fine.
- 1882 Tuesday: H.W. Seely patented the first electric iron.
- 1889 Thursday: The Great Fire in Seattle destroys 25 downtown blocks.
- 1896 Saturday: Frank Samuelsen and George Harbo leave New York City’s harbor to row across the Atlantic. Their record 55-day crossing was not broken for the next 114 years.
- 1900 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress passes an act authorizing a civil code and government for the territory of Alaska after gold discoveries bring lawlessness and disorder to the area.
- 1912 Thursday: The greatest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century took place as Novarupta in Alaska began a series of explosive episodes over a 60-hour period.
- 1918 Thursday: At the Battle of Belleau Wood, the American Army beats the Germans in their first victory in World War I.
- 1919 Friday: Finland declares war on the Bolsheviks running rampant in neighboring Russia.
- 1921 Monday: The Detroit Stars’ Bill Gatewood pitches the first no-hitter in Negro League history, defeating the Cuban Stars, 4-0.
- 1925 Saturday: Walter Percy Chrysler founded the Chrysler Corporation.
- 1932 Monday: The Senate approved, and President Herbert Hoover signed, the Revenue Act of 1932 containing the first federal gasoline tax, which was 1 cent per gallon.
- 1933 Tuesday: In Camden County, New Jersey, Richard Hollingshead opens the first drive-in movie theater and the first movie shown was “Wives Beware” starring Adolphe Menjou.
- 1934 Wednesday: The Security and Exchange Commission undergoes formation on this date.
- 1936 Saturday: At Berlin, Germany, engineers test the first helicopter inside a building. Elsewhere, future vocalist with the Motown supergroup, the Four Tops[i]—Levi Stubbs—is born in Detroit, Michigan, on this date.
- 1939 Tuesday: In Williamsport, Pa., the first Little League baseball game occurred as the Lundy Lumber defeated Lycoming Dairy by a score of 23-8.
- 1942 Saturday: The Battle of Midway ends as the Japanese naval forces retreat.
- 1944 Tuesday: Allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy, France on “D-Day,” aka Operation Overlord beginning the liberation of German-occupied Western Europe during World War II. Meanwhile, the federal government awards Theodore Roosevelt, Jr. the Congressional Medal of Honor on this date.
- 1946 Thursday: Tony Levin—bassist with the British progressive-rock band, King Crimson[ii] from 1981-present—is born in the Boston, Massachusetts on this date.
- 1952 Friday: In Laurel, Mississippi, future GOP senator from Tennessee, Marsha Blackburn, is born. She would enter the U.S. Senate on 01-03-2019 after having served a lengthy period as a Rep. representing the same state.
- 1955 Monday: “Rock-around-the-Clock” by Bill Haley and the Comets[iii] hits #1 on the charts.
- 1960 Monday: In Carle Place, N.Y., future guitarist/vocalist with Whitesnake[iv]– Steve Vai 1989-1990- is born on this date. Vai would become one of those stellar studio musicians who would play on so many different records it would be mind-blowing.
- 1962 Wednesday: The Beatles[v] meet their producer, George Martin, for the first time and record “Besame Mucho” with Peter Best on the drums.
- 1966 Tuesday: The NFL and the AFL announce their merger. Meanwhile, a white sniper wounds Civil Rights activist, James Meredith as the activist walked along a Mississippi highway to encourage blacks to vote.
- 1968 Friday: One day after Sirhan Bashara Sirhan shoots Senator Robert F. Kennedy the senator expires at the Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles, California. Prior to becoming senator, Kennedy served the nation as its 64th U.S. attorney general. In this capacity, he served under older brother President John F. Kennedy from January 21, 1961, to September 03, 1964. He then became senator representing the state of New York.
- 1971 Sunday: Air West Flight 706 collides with a Navy Phantom jet above Los Angeles, California, resulting in the deaths of 50 people.
- 1975 Friday: The Provisional Revolutionary Government of South Vietnam forms as North Vietnam completes its occupation of their fallen foe. The Vietnam War is close to over…
- 1976 Sunday: In the 30th National Basketball Association’s Finals game, the Boston Celtics beat the Phoenix Suns 4 games to 2.
- 1978 Tuesday: California voters overwhelmingly approved Proposition 13, a primary ballot initiative calling for major cuts in property taxes, by 57-percent.
- 1982 Sunday: 30,000 Israeli troops invade southern Lebanon to drive out the Palestinian Liberation Organization.
- 1994 Monday: President Bill Clinton joined leaders from America’s World War II allies to mark the 50th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Normandy. Elsewhere, a China Northwest Airlines passenger jet crashed near Xian, killing all 160 people aboard the aircraft.
- 2003 Friday: In London, England, Dave Rowberry, the second keyboardist with the Animals[vi] (1965-1966 and 1999-2003) who took over from founding member Alan Price, died from a hemorrhage of an ulcer; he was 62 years old.
- 2007 Wednesday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Anaheim Ducks beat the Ottawa Senators by a final score of 6-2, beating their Eastern Conference foe 4 games to 1. This was the first Stanley Cup for the Ducks.
- 2012 Wednesday: The world’s first all-solar-powered airplane- the Solar Impulse- completes its first intercontinental trip in 19 hours. Taking off from Madrid, Spain, it flew across the Mediterranean to Rabat, Morocco.
- 2013 Thursday: North Korea restores the Red Cross link used for government-to-government communications with South Korea.
- 2015 Saturday: Two escaped murderers- Richard Matt and David Sweat- bust out of the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, with inside help. The two put the entire region on a major alert as the two men are extremely dangerous.
- 2016 Monday: Famed mixed martial arts fighter Kevin Ferguson, aka Kimbo Slice, dies at age 42. The world misses him.
- 2017 Tuesday: U.S. backed forces- Syrian Democratic Forces- begin the arduous and bloody task of retaking the self-proclaimed ISIS capital of Raqqa. The fight would be a difficult one but the terrorist scumbags would be driven out.
- 2018 Wednesday: In Game 3 of the 2018 NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors bided their time while waiting to beat the crap out of the Cleveland Cavaliers by a final score of 110-102 with Step Curry missing 9 three-pointers while Kevin Durant filled the void both on offense and defense through hitting numerous three-pointers and making much-needed rebounds on both ends of the court.
- 2019 Thursday: New York City Police Commissioner James O’Neill performs a major act of virtue signaling on behalf of the NYPD and Mayor Bill Di Blasio, apologizing to the gay community for how the men and women of the New York Police Department ‘misbehaved’ 50 years ago during the raid on the Stonewall Inn. This event would set the modern gay rights movement into being.
- 2020 Saturday: The Chinese Bat Flu continues causing problems around the world but such is communism: they either released it on purpose or are so inept that no other country around the world should trust them to do anything above fifth-grade level science. Here are the global stats for today: 6,855,858 confirmed cases, 398,321 confirmed deaths, and 3,071,403 confirmed recoveries the last number of which, compared to deaths, is exceptionally good.
- 2020 Saturday A: Here are the stats for the United States, where communist Beijing sent it to do the most damage: 1,959,009 confirmed cases, 111,374 confirmed deaths, and 457,721 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states- California, Hawaii, and Washington- where the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors, here is California first: 126,016 confirmed cases, 4,559 confirmed deaths, and as usual, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State where Gov. David Ige- unlike California’s Gov. Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom and Washington’s Gov. Jay Inslee reports FULL figures. Here we go: 664 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 614 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen (Ever Communist) State, here are the stats: 23,442 confirmed cases, 1,153 confirmed deaths, BUT NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Saturday B: For a laugh, let’s look at the numbers communist China recently posted: 83,036 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 78,332 confirmed recoveries. However, our sources in Hong Kong tell us the following numbers: at least 2,890,000 confirmed cases, 1,460,000 confirmed deaths, and about 1,430,000 confirmed recoveries. Not sure whether our sources are 100-percent dependable but if so, it demonstrates once again that communists always lie.
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 174,028,795 confirmed cases, +314,886, 3,742,979 confirmed deaths, +6,881 and 157,293,213 confirmed recoveries, +48,083. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,210,223 confirmed cases, UP 5,849 from yesterday’s reporting, 612,363 confirmed deaths, DOWN 221,[vii] and 28,121,715 confirmed recoveries, UP 21,167. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Sunday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 294,456 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 165,193 deaths
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,796,107 confirmed cases, 63,039 confirmed deaths, and 2,059,822 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,329,867 confirmed cases, 36,973 confirmed deaths, and 1,970,341 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,616 confirmed cases, 505 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 442,291 confirmed cases, 5,892 confirmed deaths, and 218,206 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Colorado, a RED place that crooked elections have transformed BLUE they have 546,874 confirmed cases, 6,770 confirmed deaths, and 431,007 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Sunday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,571 confirmed cases, 6,418 confirmed deaths, and 832,932 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Mongolia, 106th country on the list: 65,266 cases of the virus, 182 confirmed deaths and 53,780 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Sunday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,756.39, UP 179.35 points (+0.52%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,814.59, UP 199.98 points (+1.47%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,229.89, UP 37.04 points (+0.88%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.37 per barrel, -0.25 (-0.36%). The price of GOLD is $1,894.10 per troy oz., +2.10 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $27.92 per troy ounce, +0.02 (+0.09%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,168.30 per troy oz, +3.60 (+0.31%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, -0.01 (-0.28%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,841.08 per troy oz, +2.10 (+0.07%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $23,300.00 per troy oz., -1,000.00 (-4.12%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.41%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.96. In Georgian Lari, one greenback equals 3.12 and in Ghana Cedi, a buck equals 5.75 and in Gibraltar Pound, one dollar equals 0.71 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.218 per gallon, $2.854 in Florida, $3.957 in Hawaii, and $3.600 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Idaho: $3.275. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Botswana: $3.453 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,375,2445709,029 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good. NOTE- communist China owns approximately $1.1 trillion. However, they are not the largest holder of U.S. debt. The top holder is Japan who owns $1.266 trillion of American debt. The Chi-Coms are number two on the list. The third nation owning much of our debt is Brazil- they own $300 billion. Yesterday, we said that Brazil was number three, apparently, the United Kingdom holds more than they do with $368 billion.[xviii]
- 2021 Sunday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– We do our best to keep track of this so here is today’s assessment: ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the catastrophe, no, the calamity occurring on our southern border and the ‘laughing hyena,’ “Kooky,” has yet to make an appearance there in 76 days. (Note- we say that were she in the professional foodservice business and didn’t show up on the first day, we would have terminated her worthless ass. Just saying). One America News updated their figures on the ongoing border disaster. Here we go: (1) Cost to U.S. taxpayers on this day: $568,861,120. Next, (2) Cost of caring for this blitzkrieg of illegals at this point as 2021: $171,527,815,168. Imagine if this money went into rebuilding our economy, the one the Chi-Coms and the Democrats conspired to TRASH? Wow. Next, (3) the numbers of wet***ks who have crossed so far this year: 1,758,022. Finally, (4) here are the number of illegals in the country as said by One America News: 35,758,024. (Note- we have said the dwindling number as far back as 2009 was 35 million with a high of 50 million or more; well, we believe the sparse number is now around 50 million with a high of 80-85 million. These people are sucking away at our resources. We must deport all of them NOW. Anyone who disagrees can go f**k themselves.
- 2021 Sunday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– The citizens of Budapest, Hungary, and across that fabled nation are taking to the streets in protest of the Chi-Coms’ planned building of a Chi-Com university with which they can continue spreading their cancerous ideology. We stand with the citizens of Hungary and every other nation that has been subjected to the harsh tyranny of communism in their fight to remain free. NO CHI-COMS. Not now. Not ever. Boot them and their Belt and Roads crap project out of every nation (and you wonder why our numbers are currently in the crapper once again. Oh, well…) In other news, a nebulous tie between Hillary Rodham Clinton and Hunter Biden continues to emerge as we now know that lobbyists in their employ reached out to Ukrainian oligarchs so they could obtain meetings with Mrs. Clinton for a certain price, of course.
- 2021 Sunday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Things continue getting worse for Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci by the day. We now know that Fauci’s organization- the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, aka NIAID- reportedly gave the Wuhan Institute of Virology $826,000 to study the Horseshoe Bat viruses and to accomplish Gain of Function tasks. Thus, we have the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, is calling on the compromised Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci to resign. NOW. In other interesting news, Judge Jeanine Pirro on her Fox News Channel program yesterday shared a video in which, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci back in early 2017 PREDICTED that the (Trump) administration was going to find itself confronted with a medical challenge the likes of which we hadn’t seen. Amazing how the minute doctor was able to prophesize the coming of the global pandemic, almost as though he had advance notice. Wow. The deeper we dig the worse filth turns up. Fauci was in the ‘anti-Trump camp’ from the start. This story will one day shock the entire world.
- 2021 Sunday I: Political News I– Yesterday, during the GOP convention in the Peach State, the GOP censured Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, RINO, while the convention was ongoing. Wow. (Note- former Rep. Doug Collins, R-GA 9th congressional district, should seek this job in 2022). Next, crumbling Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, DS-C, says that he is ‘not going to relinquish his pandemic emergency powers.’ This guy most likely will be gone come November; he still wants to stick it to the citizens of his state including fellow Democrats. Speaking of asinine state chief executives, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, DS-MI, pitches a new plan with which to provide unemployment benefits to part-time workers without jobs. Wow. Love throwing around taxpayer money even though you won’t reopen your state. What is wrong with this picture? Finally, the U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Karen Gibson says she is more ‘fearful of cyberattack than she is of another January 06, 2021.’ Amen.
- 2021 Sunday J: New Category! Moron News– New York’s shame, Rep. Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, DS-NY 14th congressional district (Joe Crowley, when are you going to take back your old seat?) said something truly stupid, truly, truly stupid- ‘In order to stop violent crime, the answer is to build fewer prisons and jails.’ Folks, this dimwitted horse’s ass never fails to disappoint, she will show her stupidity day after day after day and without being prodded to do so. In reward, we will no longer call her by her professional name of ‘Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ but will go with her birth name of ‘Sandy “The Fly” Cortez.’
- 2022 Monday: How many cases of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu will see one year from last year? The numbers last year were less than this year’s tally so far. However, it’s an election year so this year, the numbers are going to be far higher…it’s the only way the Dems can win…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0853 a 24” x 18” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Dream Temple.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released their next ‘best of’ compilation, “Good Vibrations- the Best of the Beach Boys” on June 30, 1975. This was another fine addition to the band’s growing discography of hits as it included a selection from their early to mid-1970s career. Featured on this album are “Sail On Sailor,” “Sloop John B.,” “God Only Knows,” “Darlin’,” “Add Some Music to Your Day,” and “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” to close out the first side of the LP. Side two begins with “Good Vibrations,” “Do It Again,” “Caroline No,” “Friends,” “Surf’s Up,” and closes with “Heroes and Villains.” This is a superb ‘best of’ compilation, one we wholeheartedly promote and encourage everyone to buy. Please, seek it out and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-06-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,337. Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fantasy Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Dave Rowberry, The Animals, Levi Stubbs, The Four Tops, Tony Levin, King Crimson, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information, Political News I, Hong Kong, Islamism, Israel, Lebanon, North Korea, Palestinian Liberation Organization, People’s Republic of China, Chinese Bat Flu, Xi Jinping Virus, South Korea, D-DAY, President Thomas Jefferson, President Abraham Lincoln, President William Howard Taft, President Herbert Hoover, President John F. Kennedy, President Bill Clinton, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, U.S. Interior Secretary Richard A. Ballinger, U.S. Secretary of War Henry Dearborn, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Karen Gibson, U.S. House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Doug Collins, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Wuhan Institute of Virology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Governor David Ige, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Governor Jay Inslee, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Georgia Politics, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Fox News Channel, One America News, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Georgian Lari, Ghana Cedi, Gibraltar Pound, Idaho Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Botswanan Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 2018 NBA Finals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors, National Hockey League, NHL- The, 2007 NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Anaheim Ducks, Ottawa Senators, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Vladimir Gdansk,
[i] We definitely hope to present the music of ALL the classic Motown bands- including the famed Four Tops- sometime within the next decade. Please, stay tuned for further developments.
[ii] We promoted the music of King Crimson, one of the greatest prog-rock bands of all time beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out as the remain active to this day.
[iii] You can bet that one day we will promote the music of Bill Haley and the Comets. Remain alert for the day we do.
[iv] We hope to do the music of Whitesnake sometime within the next 10-15 years- if we live long enough.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] So says Investopedia: How Much U.S. Debt Does China Own? (investopedia.com)