Chef Fritz Schlependrecht
The AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2019 BY CHEF FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
“Just the Facts: time to heal the nation, President Trump- punish ALL coup plotters now no matter how high the conspiracy goes…” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,068 AT THE AICP-END
589 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
And you wonder why I am no longer a Democrat? Let me tell you why…
Pasadena, CA, 03-26-2019 Tuesday: Well, friends, as you now know, special counsel Robert S. Mueller released his report to Attorney-General Bill Barr this past Friday, several hours after I put up yesterday’s post (early last Friday). In the report put out by the AG on Sunday afternoon, it appears that there was NO collusion with the Russians nor were there efforts to ‘obstruct’ something that NEVER happened. I think we all knew deep down in our hearts that what was happening to Donald J. Trump and all those around him was a farce to begin with, it was a blatant attempt at overthrowing a sitting U.S. president, something that as far as me or anyone else I know, has NEVER occurred before in our beloved country.
And you question why I chose to ‘walk away.’ Well, I ‘walked away’ from the party to which, I swore allegiance for decades because somewhere along the journey, I found that the party NO longer represented me or anything in which, I believed or cared about. They chose to put the non-existent needs and ‘rights’ of others before me and mine such as putting illegal aliens ahead of American citizens. I mean, what the heck is up with that?
The Democratic Party chose to put perversion over normalcy by embracing gay marriage and pushing for all manner of rights for transgender people, mainly to allow men to enter women’s restrooms and locker rooms so they can gain closer proximity to the women and children the party claims to watch out for and to protect.
For some reason, every time a Republican wins the White House, at least since the turn of the century, instead of trying to determine ‘what went wrong’ and doing something to fix the party’s errors and to correct its mistakes, Democrats in power seek to undermine, drive from office, or to destroy as they have sought to do to Donald Trump instead. Why?
At first, former Democrats such as me did not pay close attention to many of these faults but around the time Bill Clinton was president and was in trouble for deviance within the White House and for criminal problems without, the elected Democrats and party bigwigs sought to circle the wagons around him instead of pushing him out as they and the Republicans did to Richard M. Nixon.
Don’t get me wrong, Bill Clinton was a likable guy but had Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, or George W. Bush been schlepping hos and amassing FBI files on political ‘enemies,’ elected Democrats would have gone to the nearest mics and demanded that ‘either the president step down or we are going to file articles of impeachment against you’ in the hope that the tainted Republican president would take the hint and retire to Boca Raton, Florida.
We watched my party go after George W. Bush, pummeled away at him day in and day out over the faulty invasion of Iraq in the search for Saddam Hussein’s missing weapons of mass destruction. However, the intelligence agencies, both domestic and foreign, guaranteed him that they did indeed exist so he acted upon the faulty intel they supplied him.
Many of these same Democrats told Donald Trump that he should not ‘go to war with the intel agencies because they will come after him six ways to Sunday.’ I believe that is what Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said back when the Mueller investigation was springing to life.
Why should anyone trust the intel agencies? My party went after them for having driven the United States and a meager accompaniment of allies to invade, destabilize, and drive Iraq into the hands of Iran so if the intel agencies were wrong back then, why wouldn’t they be wrong now?
If one looks really hard, one can see that the Deep State does exist. It existed to set up George W. Bush and it exists now in the failed but blatant attempt to nullify the 2016 Presidential Election by driving the president who won the election fair and square from office. This is neither good nor healthy for our country which is why I now believe we must punish every one of the failed coup plotters as well as the media-propaganda hacks who almost pulled this coup off.
Our country cannot function this way. Why would members of either party work to make the country better if they believed a president committed fraud, behaved deceitfully, and came to power by criminal means, all because a foreign power provided the necessary aid?
Likewise, how could foreign leaders work with this very same president if they believed him to be a short-timer? The repercussions of this godawful time in the history and politics of our country will haunt us for a long, long time and if the Democrats came to their senses and worked with the Republicans to legislate the necessary laws so that this never happens again would be a wonderful new beginning for our country.
The Democrats will not join the GOP to accomplish this much-needed reforms; and you wonder why I am no longer a Democrat.
See you tomorrow.
Chef Fritz Schlependrecht
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CMC
Up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone, created the following portrayals that you will see here and at the secondary blog over the course of the week. We have gone from ancient photos to facsimiles now due to the craziness infecting the greater society around us so you can say it is for security reasons. I have spent my entire life working in professional food service and am proud of that service. I currently work and live in the southland.
Chef Fritz writes from Pasadena, CA.
Chef Fritz is now a proud member of the Republican Party (as of November 08, 2018)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHEF FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
END COMMENTARY 03-26-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 872
03-26-2019 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLV: “Time to heal the nation, President Trump- punish ALL coup plotters now no matter how high the conspiracy goes…” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-25-2019, all rights reserved.
Schlependrecht, Fritz “Time to heal the nation, President Trump- punish ALL coup plotters now no matter how high the conspiracy goes….” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Fritz, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Robert S. Mueller III, Donald Trump, Bill Barr, #WalkAway, Democratic Party Politics, Illegal Immigration, LGBTQ Rights, Bill Clinton, Richard M. Nixon, Deep State,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 26, 2019:
Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor; Aerosmith featuring Stephen Tyler, Boston featuring Fran Sheehan, Dire Straits featuring Chris Whitten, Electric Light Orchestra featuring Richard Tandy, Genesis featuring John Mayhew, and Three Dog Night featuring Joe Schermie:
- 1147: Jewish community in Cologne fast to commemorate anti-Jewish violence.
- 1668: The English take control of Bombay, India.
- 1780: The British Gazette and Sunday Monitor underwent publication for the first time. It was the first Sunday newspaper in Great Britain.
- 1790: The S. Congress passes the Naturalization Act, which requires immigrants to be in the United States for two years before being considered for citizenship.
- 1799: The army of Napoleon Bonaparte captures the city of Jaffa in Palestine.
- 1804: The S. Congress calls for the removal of all Native Americans east of the Mississippi to the Louisiana Territory.
- 1830: The Book of Mormon undergoes publication in Palmyra, New York.
- 1859: The first reported sighting of the planet Vulcan thought to orbit inside the orbit of Mercury.
- 1863: Voters in West Virginia approve gradual emancipation of slaves.
- 1872: Thomas J. Martin patents the fire extinguisher.
- 1885: Eastman Film Co. manufactures the first commercial motion picture film and does so in Rochester, N.Y.
- 1898: South Africa established the first game reserve in the world—the Sabi Game reserve.
- 1910: The United States forbids immigration into the country if the potential immigrants are criminals, anarchists, paupers and the ill.
- 1913: The Bulgarian army captures Adrianople, ending the First Balkan War.
- 1930: Future first female Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, appointed by President Ronald Reagan, is born in El Paso, Texas, on this date. She served on the high court from 09-25-1981 to 01-31-2006.
- 1931: New Delhi replaces Calcutta as the capital of British India. Meanwhile, Iraq and Trans-Jordan sign a treaty of peace.
- 1937: William H. Hastie becomes the first black federal judge; the post is in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Elsewhere, spinach growers in Crystal City, Texas, erected a statue of Popeye.
- 1938: Herman Goering warned all Jews to leave Austria.
- 1942: The Afrika Korps under the Desert Fox, Erwin Rommel, launch a major offensive against the British. Meanwhile, the Nazis commence sending Jews to Auschwitz in Poland.
- 1943: Elsie S. Ott becomes the first woman in the Army Air Force to win a medal.
- 1944: 705 RAF bombers attack Berlin, the capital of Nazi G
- 1945: Japanese resistance ends on Iwo Jima. The battle claimed the lives of 6,000 Americans and 18,000 Japanese soldiers. Elsewhere, in the Aleutian Islands campaign, the Battle of Komandorski began when the Japanese attempted to reinforce a garrison at Kiska and found themselves intercepted by a U.S. Naval force. Meanwhile, the S. 7th Army crosses the Rhine River at Worms.
- 1948: Stephen Tyler—future vocalist and musician with the American rock band, Aerosmith—is born in the USA on this date. Meanwhile, in Britain, Richard Tandy—future multi-instrumentalist with the UK rock band, Electric Light Orchestra 1972-1986—is born.
- 1949: Future bassist/backup vocalist with the East Coast rock band, Boston—Fran Sheehan—is born on this date.
- 1951: The United States Air Force approved its new flag—the flag included the coat of arms, 13 white stars and the Air Force seal on a blue background
- 1953: Jonas Salk announces a vaccine for polio.
- 1958: The U.S. Army launches America’s third successful satellite, Explorer 3.
- 1959: Future drummer with the rock band, Dire Straits—Chris Whitten—is born on this date.
- 1962: The United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) supported the one-person-one-vote apportionment of seats in state legislatures.
- 1964: “Funny Girl” opens at Winter Garden Theater in New York City for 1,348 performances.
- 1971: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declares the new nation of Bangladesh (formerly East Pakistan) independent from Pakistan. Allahu akbar!
- 1972: The Los Angeles Lakers broke an NBA record by winning 69 games in an 82-game season: 69-13.
- 1973: For the first time in the history of the London Stock Exchange, the executives permitted women to be on its floor.
- 1974: The Romanian communist party names Ceausescu president of Romanian. Meanwhile, in the second round of their heavyweight title fight, George Foreman scores a TKO over Ken Norton to win the title.
- 1979: Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat sign peace treaty in Washington D.C.
- 1980: Bombay gets its 1st rock concert in 10 years (The Police).
- 1981: Police and Albanian protesters clash in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
- 1982: Groundbreaking in Washington, D.C., for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial commences on this date.
- 1989: Capping the first free elections in the Soviet Union, Boris Yeltsin becomes president.
- 1992: In Indianapolis, a jury finds heavyweight-boxing champion Mike Tyson guilty of rape and sentenced him to a six-year stint; however, he served only three years.
- 1995: Seven of the 15 European Union states abolished border controls and look at them now: overrun with militant Islamists.
- 1997: In San Diego, California, at the Heaven’s Gate compound, authorities discover thirty-nine bodies who committed mass ritual suicide believing it would join them with space aliens who would be accompanying the Hale-Bopp comet.
- 1998: The U.S. federal government endorsed a new HIV test that yields immediate results. Elsewhere, Unisys Corp. and Lockheed Martin Corp/ pay a $3.15 million fine for selling spare parts at inflated prices to the U.S. federal government.
- 1999: A jury in Michigan finds Jack Kevorkian guilty of second-degree murder for administering a lethal injection to a terminally ill man who requested him to do so.
- 2000: In Russia, acting President Vladimir Putin won the presidential election outright. To avoid a run-off election, the future dictator won sufficient number of votes to prevent that from occurring.
- 2002: Joe Schermie who played bass with the American rock band, Three Dog Night 1968-73, dropped dead from a heart attack on this date.
- 2007: The U.S. Postal Service unveiled the design for the “Forever Stamp.”
- 2009: John Mayhew—third drummer with the British band, Genesis, 1969—died from a heart condition.
- 2010: Iran calls upon Muslims around the world to act in protest in response to Israel’s plans to build in East Jerusalem.
- 2012: London-based Tullow Oil discovers oil in Keny
- 2013: Days after a new U.S.-South Korea military pact, North Korea issues new threats to strike targets in Hawaii, Guam, South Korea and the U.S. mainland.
- 2014: Astronomers discover a second dwarf planet between the Oort cloud and the Kuiper belt, an area previously considered a no-man’s land; the planet, 2012 VP-113, measures about 280 miles across; the first, Sedna, about 600 miles across, was discovered in 2003.
- 2015: In protest of U.S. airstrikes authorized by President Obama in the Iraqi city of Tikrit, Shiite militia forces boycott the fight against ISIS believing that the United States will take credit for the work they have done.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Stephen Tyler, Aerosmith, Richard Tandy, Electric Light Orchestra, Joe Schermie, Three Dog Night, John Mayhew, Genesis, Dire Straits, Chris Whitten, Boston, Fran Sheehan, Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, Just the Facts, Fritz, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Robert S. Mueller III, Donald Trump, Bill Barr, #WalkAway, Democratic Party Politics, Illegal Immigration, LGBTQ Rights, Bill Clinton, Richard M. Nixon, Deep State, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Iraq War, Saddam Hussein, WMDs, Russian Collusion, Vladimir Putin, Banana Republic Politics, 2016 Presidential Election,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 12-05-2011 M: Special Menus Index, Part XXII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part I—Holiday Baked Ham with Rhubarb Sauce—deliciously Different” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-06-2011 T: Special Menus Index, Part XXIII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part II—Scalloped Potatoes and Candied Yams—two Traditional Comfort Foods” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-07-2011 W: Special Menus Index, Part XXIV: Christmas Menu 2011, Part III—a Medley of Vegetables for your Christmas Dinner—Glazed Carrots, Gingered Rutabagas, and Green Beans Americana” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-08-2011 Th: Special Menus Index, Part XXV: Christmas Menu 2011, Part IV—two Holiday Soups: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Chicken Noodle or Rice Soup—what could be Better?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-09-2011 F: Special Menus Index, Part XXVI: Christmas Menu 2011, Part V—Spice Muffins and ‘PP Muffins’—only the Best for your Christmas Table” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-10-2011 S: Special Menus Index, Part XXVII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part VI—a Beautiful Assortment of Holiday Salads” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-11-2011 Su: Special Menus Index, Part XXVIII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part VII—Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie—too Good to be True” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-14-2012 M: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXI: Scalloped Potatoes Boulangère—one of the All-Time Great Auguste Escoffier Potato Dishes as prepared by Master Chef Fritz” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-15-2012 T: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXII: Pommes de Tierre Magdalene—Mediterranean-style Scalloped Potatoes made with Tomato Juice hails from the South of France” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-16-2012 W: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXIII: One of the More Unusual Side Dishes to ever be featured at the Elemental News of the Day—Beet Pilaf” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-17-2012 Th: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXIV: Riz Cassoulet—South of France Side Dish Magic—and a Classic to Boot!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-18-2012 F: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXV: Macaroni au Gratin—this Excellent Side Dish acceptable to Everyone because it’s the Number One Comfort Food” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-19-2012 S: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXVI: Wild Rice Dressing—the One Wild Rice Dish that every Cook should know!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-20-2012 Su: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXVII: Chef Fritz completes his Week with Two Fabulous Vegetable Dishes—Minted Carrots and Carrots in Sour Cream” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-19-2012 M: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXVI: Chef Fritz returns for the First Time since May 2012 with a Fabulous Dessert learned from a Hawaiian Friend—Boston Cream Pie, Island Style in an Institutional Size” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-20-2012 T: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXVII: Today, Chef Fritz presents a Tasty White Cupcake Recipe with a Simple White Frosting, Both in Institutional Sizes—Amazing!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-21-2012 W: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXVIII: Carrot Cake II, a Banquet-Sized Delicious Dessert, is on Chef Fritz’ Radar for Today and this is one you definitely do NOT want to miss!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-22-2012 Th THANKSGIVING DAY: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXIX: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from Chef Fritz’s Personal Book in a Spectacular Institutional Size—better than all the Rest!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-23-2012 F: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXX: Chef Fritz presents the Best Pumpkin Delight you’ve ever seen—just in Time for the Christmas Holidays!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-24-2012 S: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXI: Today’s Institutional-Sized Dessert is the Delicious and Delectable Prune Cake complete with its own Special Frosting!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-25-2012 Su: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXII: The Final Institutional-Sized Recipe of Thanksgiving Week is Chef Fritz’s Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipe, Traditional and Tasty, and in Time for the Christmas Holiday” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-10-2013 M: Mis-en-Place Index, Part XLII: For the First Time since November 2012, Chef Fritz returns to the Stinkbug Chair and picks up with the Prepmaster Series and a Week-long Seminar of ‘How-to’ Files: today, how to Cook Asparagus Properly!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-11-2013 T: Mis-en-Place Index, Part XLIII: Chef Fritz teaches the Readership how to perfectly cook Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Broccoflower—important Stuff to be Sure!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-12-2013 W: Mis-en-Place Index, Part XLIX: More Vegetable Preparation for Today as Chef Fritz teaches the Readership how to cook Carrots, Parsnips, Turnips, and Rutabagas—the Main Course(s) for many Menus—you need to Read this one!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-13-2013 Th: Mis-en-Place Index, Part L: Hump Day sees Chef Fritz showing the Readership how to prepare Artichokes, a profoundly Important Thing any Chef—Professional or at Home—needs to know how to do!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-14-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LI: Chef Fritz says he never thought he would have to do this, but he is: today, he teaches the Readership how to mince Parsley in the Proper and Professional Way!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-15-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LII: The Weekend arrives, and Chef Fritz decides to inform the Readership how to Cook Pasta—Dry or Fresh—the Professional Way—something EVERYONE needs to know how to do!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-16-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LIII: The Week concludes as Chef Fritz tells the Readership what to do with a Pomegranate, the Right Way and NOT the Wrong Way—Stick Around!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-24-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-One: Chef Fritz fears that Blind Submission to Barack Obama and the PPACA might destroy the Democrat Party that he knows and loves and that only by fixing the Healthcare Act before November is going to save Democrats from another 2010!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-25-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Two: Chef Fritz discusses how President Obama is a Long-Term Liability for the Democrat Party because of all the Half-Truths, Un-truths, and out-and-out Falsehoods he has told the Nation regarding Obamacare as well as his Failed Foreign Policy” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-26-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Three: Chef Fritz expresses his Concerns over the Path down which, President Obama has gone and how it could mean the Destruction of the Democrat Party and wants everyone to help him reining the President in for the Good of all of us!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-27-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Four: Chef Fritz laments the Lack of a Coherent Foreign Policy, the Loss of the Ukraine, the Failures of the Obama Administration, and concludes with Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 and for what, it could possibly be used” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-28-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Five: Chef Fritz takes it to the Islamists and the Muslims over their Insane and Murderous Ways when it comes to waging War on the West and over Salman Rushdie’s ‘Satanic Verses,’—what the HELL is Wrong with the Muslim Community—YOU guys need a Reformation!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-29-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Six: Due to Problems down South in Pasadena at the Restaurant, Chef Fritz presents some Humorous Political Cartoons lampooning the Fricking Jihadists that make our Lives much more Difficult—To HELL with ALL Islamists, the Good Chef says!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-30-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Seven: Chef Fritz publishes more Cartoons lampooning the Jihadist Scum roaming the Modern World and shares some Insights into his own Problems he had with a Crazy Muslim Neighbor—come on in and have some Fun!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-28-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ninety-Seven: Fritz comes in and goes straight to the Point discussing the shutdown of our Blog for ONE Week then into the News of the Day and how the Democrats need to move Forward and not Backward!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-29-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ninety-Eight: The Chef shares the Reasons of his Disillusionment with the Abortionist-in-Chief and hopes for a Republican Victory in November—something that might cause his Fellow Dems to kill him” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-30-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ninety-Nine: The Chef continues discussing his Disillusionment with the Way Things are going under the Obama Administration, discusses Family Values, and claims that we need to rekindle them in the U.S.” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-31-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred: Fritz discusses how Worthless the Palestinian People are, that if they do NOT want to Israel to BLOW THEM UP, then quit attacking Israel; how fricking Simple is That?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 08-01-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-One: Fritz shares his growing Disillusionment with the Democrat Party, with the Obama-Kerry World Philosophy, and how the Nation needs saving!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 08-02-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Two: Chef Fritz discusses the Problems that have been dogging the Computers of the AICP-END and what we have been doing to STOP this ongoing Assault!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 08-03-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Three: Fritz ends the Week lamenting the Drastic Transformation of the Democrat Party, how have we allowed its Leaders to veer so far Left that it is in danger of going over the Cliff and blowing up?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-23-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDVI: I had High Hopes for Hillary for 2016, now I am not so sure—let us Hope that Elizabeth Warren and Al Gore are not the Choices we have—I might cross Party Lines” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-24-2015 T: “Political Topics and Discussions, Part CDVII: is it Wise for President Obama and his Lapdogs Organizing for America to meddle in the Affairs of our Number One Middle Eastern Ally or will it have unseen and dangerous Consequences—find the Answers here” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-25-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDVIII: President Obama is in Deep S— over whom his Successor might be—the First Woman or the First This or That would undermine HIS Accomplishments, such as they are…perhaps he will promote his Wife or Joe Biden to follow him?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-26-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDIX: Fritz returns to the Israeli Elections, Congratulates Bibi Netanyahu, and wonders aloud as to how Barack Obama would feel if Bibi attempted to repay the Favor by funding Impeachment Groups against him?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-27-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDX: When it comes to ‘Transparent Administrations,’ I think the One Barack Obama promised us is nowhere in Sight and it now is working against him, his Administration, and his Legacy—time for a Change?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-28-2015 S: “Political Topics and Discussions, Part CDXV: Chef Fritz takes the Democrats running the State of California—the ONCE-Golden State—to Task over their Crackpot, Environmental Water Policies that are destroying the Farms and Ranchlands So Important for ALL of us” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-29-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXVI: Fritz concludes the Week by giving a Book Report on George Packer’s “The Assassins’ Gate-America’s War in Iraq,” a Book everyone wishing to understand the War and its Aftermath need to read” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-02-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXV: Fritz hoped someone Else besides Hillary Clinton would have stepped into the Race but if she is what we have then we as Democrats need to get behind her UNLESS—Joe Biden enters the Race!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-03-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVI: Fritz discusses the Mystique with which, Democrats associate Bill Clinton, WHY it is not Healthy for Our Party, and WHY we must inevitably move beyond it” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-04-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVII: as a Democrat, I am disturbed by this constant PUSH by OUR Candidates ever further to the LEFT—we are running out of Money to give away the Store—where’s Jim Webb?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-05-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVIII: Has Europe lost its Mind, or does it wish to return to the Days of either living under Muslim Domination or fearing it? —Western Europe is being invaded!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-06-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXIX: as Ray Bradbury wrote, ‘Something Wicked this Way Comes’ and the Millennial Generation has NO Idea as to how Dangerous it is” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-07-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXX: Fritz discusses the CNBC Republican Debate Last Week and notes that the GOP is beginning to learn that the Media is NOT their Friend” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-08-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXI: The Democrat Party should be shaking in its Shoes because the GOP has MORE Diversity, More Talent in their Ranks than we do in our Party—that is WHY I could vote for someone in the OTHER Party” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-14-2016 M: “As a Democrat, I support Many of the Goals established by our Party; however, we do need to ENFORCE the Immigration Laws because the System is NOT Broken, NO one enforces the existing Laws” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCIV
- 03-15-2016 T: “Today is Yet another Super Tuesday and we look at the State of the 2016 Presidential Campaign on BOTH Sides of the Aisle so far and then look back at whence we started in the Summer of 2015” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCV
- 03-16-2016 W: “While Democrats might not be thrilled with Hillary Clinton, the GOP RINO Leadership has created a Frankenstein Monster in the Rise and Subsequent Electoral Rampage of Donald J. Trump, something that causes me to laugh!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCVI
- 03-17-2016 Th: “On St. Patrick’s Day 2016, Chef Fritz discusses the Asinine Lunacy of Political Correctness, how it has gotten out of Control and how it threatens the Future of our Nation; we might not care for what People say but they have a God-given Right to say it” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCVII
- 03-18-2016 F: “Republicans have done nothing but obstruct the Hope and Change Agenda President Barack Obama wanted to bestow upon the Nation but with Hillary barking like a Dog and Vladimir Putin laughing in a Trump Commercial, we are DOOMED” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCVIII
- 03-19-2016 S: “The White Rose was the ill-fated anti-Nazi Movement launched by Students in Germany during World War II, the Movement the Hacker Group Anonymous equates with what it is attempting to do to Donald Trump” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCIX
- 03-20-2016 Su: “Freedom Fighters of America are up and at it in their Attempts to thwart the Rise of Fascist Wannabe Dictator Donald J. Trump and all I can say is that I hope they succeed in their Noble Efforts” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCC
- 09-05-2016 M: “The Labor Day 2016 Edition features our Favorite Batch of Political Cartoons culled from Local Newspapers because tomorrow, the Countdown to Election Day begins in earnest” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVII
- 09-06-2016 T: “Whether we Democrats like it or not, we have to be Honest about our Chances in November and right now—if Hillary Clinton continues as she has—we might see the Frankenstein Monster in the White House” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVIII
- 09-07-2016 W: “As Hillary continues to implode and Trump continues to rise, the Democratic Party finds itself in a Place we have not been in, in a Long Time—we face Disaster unless we send in someone such as Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIX
- 09-08-2016 Th: “I agree with Donald Trump that National Security is a Critical Issue, but I believe Hillary—if she gets on the Ball—is the One who can fix it and who is better qualified to lead the Nation” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCL
- 09-09-2016 F: “If it was not for Talk Radio and Fox News Channel, I think we could push Hillary Clinton over the Top despite her apparent Health Issues—is Tim Kaine truly up for the Job?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLI
- 09-10-2016 S: “Like it or not, this is ONE of the Worst Presidential Elections the Nation has ever seen what with a Liar, a Troll, a Drug-Lover, and a ‘save the world’ Environmental Loser” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLII
- 09-11-2016 Su: “While praising the Victims of September 11, 2001, let us find a way to ignite a Conflagration beneath the Butts of the Last Two Generations so we can get them to the Polling Places in November” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIII
- 04-03-2017 M: “Last September, I predicted that we would go down to defeat on November 8 unless we somehow subbed Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders for Hillary and was I ever correct” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLII
- 04-04-2017 T: “The Dems have blown it by seeking to filibuster Neil Gorsuch—just wait until President Trump sends Ted Cruz to the Hill for the next Supreme Court vacancy, we will have no weapons” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLIII
- 04-05-2017 W: “Democrats seek to make humanity better than we find it whereas the GOP seeks to deprive people of the necessary means to get by and Donald Trump ranks among the worst of the worst” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLIV
- 04-06-2017 Th: “Our blind allegiance to President Obama could cost the Democrat Party big thanks to recent revelations as to how the White House actively involved itself in investigating Donald Trump” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLV
- 04-07-2017 F: “Trump seeks to eradicate all things ‘Obama,’ including the Iranian Nuclear Deal—let us hope that the billionaire president does not set the Middle East on fire!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLVI
- 04-08-2017 S: “Will Trump continue his nonstop attacks on former President Obama by reversing course and sending American ground troops to do battle in Syria over their use of chemical weapons?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLVII
- 04-09-2017 Su: “The 20th Century was a time of upheaval, war, death, and disaster and similar problems are rising again; the question is, does Donald Trump have the substance to deal with them?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLVIII
- 09-25-2017 M: “With continued drip-drip-drip pointing to the fact that the Obama administration DID surveil the incoming Trump administration, our election losses stand to continue unless we can plug the leaks” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIV
- 09-26-2017 T: “Calling Kim Jong-Un ‘Rocket Man’ will not improve the global situation, Mr. Trump, but might drive him to launch a strike to neutralize the danger YOU pose, Mr. President, to world peace” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXV
- 09-27-2017 W: “Fans to the NFL: put your money where your mouths are and fund an organization to fix relations between law enforcement and minorities but keep it off the playing field IF you want the sport to survive” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXVI
- 09-28-2017 Th: “If Commissioner Roger Goodell fails to get a handle on the decline of the NFL, he will go down in history as did the last Roman emperor of the Western Empire—a NOBODY” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXVII
- 09-29-2017 F: “By demanding the right to fix the ‘Obamacare mess’ our party created seven years ago, the Democrats can save themselves from becoming a shadow party after additional losses in next year’s election cycle” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXVIII
- 09-30-2017 S: “Obamacare and a faulty tax system depress wages, jobs, careers opportunities, and is something Democrats and Republicans need to fix NOW so we can help ALL Americans” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIX
- 10-01-2017 Su: “As someone of both German and Jewish descent, I know fascism when I see it and Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa are shining examples of the brown shirt mentality that threatens our nation” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXX
- 04-02-2018 M: “As a Democrat, I have no problem with the ‘citizenship question’ on the 2020 Census because the California Democratic Party needs to know that the rank and file is not happy buried beneath a mob of illegal aliens” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVII
- 04-03-2018 T: “Democrats: we must stop the Robert Mueller investigation before it boomerangs back on us and takes the party down to defeat in November and tarnishes the good name of the Obama administration” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVIII
- 04-04-2018 W: “Open letter to Hillary Clinton- time for you go and note, if you continue acting as though you are the de facto 2020 nominee, you will see just how much your own party wants you to go away” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIX
- 04-05-2018 Th: “Thomas Friedman, former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama will not be the ones putting the country back together following your perceived ‘Constitutional crisis;’ no, Mike Pence will” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCD
- 04-06-2018 F: “Before we consider listening to Thomas Friedman as to what should happen should Donald Trump undergo removal from office, let us look at Roman history first so we can envision the pitfalls awaiting us” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDI
- 04-07-2018 S: “MY Democrat Party once stood for many things- the working class, secure borders, and legitimate minorities, but far-left loons have hacked those planks from the platform and replaced them with anti-American absurdity” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDII
- 04-08-2018 Su: “After handicapping the possible and declared 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, I end up with one possible candidate but if she won, we would become a banana republic” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDIII
- 09-24-2018 M: “I said back in April that if we Democrats did not find a way to halt the Trump-Russian collusion investigation that members of the Obama administration might find themselves in legal jeopardy” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXII
- 09-25-2018 T: “Democrats must ask themselves if what we are doing to Brett Kavanaugh is the road down which, we truly want to go” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXIII
- 09-26-2018 W: “Enemies such as the Russians understand that our Achilles’ heel is racial division and charges of sexual crimes; boy, the Democrats are dancing to Vladimir Putin’s jig as they try to eradicate Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXIV
- 09-27-2018 Th: “Victims of violent crime- particularly sexual assault- remember the most intimate details, the time, the place, who was there with them, and who the perpetrator was and/or what he (she) looked like” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXV
- 09-28-2018 F: “Claims made by Michael Avenatti client Julie Swetnick resemble more the Muslim rape gangs of Great Britain than they do something done by Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXVI
- 09-29-2018 S: “When we learn the truth, I fear the media and the Democrats will be guilty of collusion as the two entities set in motion a scheme to topple a duly-elected president and everyone around him” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXVII
- 09-30-2018 Su: “A lifelong Democrat since age 18, after hearing Judge Kavanaugh on Thursday, I am walking away and will become a Republican- NO MORE” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXVIII
- 03-25-2019 M: “When Mueller reports NO Russian collusion, the resulting chaos could resemble the 1929 Stock Market Crash with media moguls and reporters- instead of bankers– leaping out skyscraper windows to their deaths below” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIV
- 03-26-2019 T: “Time to heal the nation, President Trump- punish ALL coup plotters now no matter how high the conspiracy goes…” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLV
- 03-27-2019 W:
- 03-28-2019 Th:
- 03-29-2019 F:
- 03-30-2019 S:
- 03-31-2019 Su:
FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2018:
- 11-04-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Sixty-Two: Chef Fritz gets his First Opportunity to do the Secondary Blog and discusses the Sturm und Drang of Beverly Carrick Artworks—join him!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-16-2016 W: “How about that—Senator Rubio FINALLY threw in the Towel Last Night after suffering the pummeling of his Life while it appears Droopy-Lipped John Kasich beat Donald Trump in the Buckeye State—WOW!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXIX
- 09-07-2016 W: “I first fell in Love with Beverly Carrick’s Artworks while on a Golf Outing in Palm Springs, California, Decades ago, something I hope YOU will while you spend Time here at the Blog viewing today’s Selection” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIII
- 04-05-2017 W: “Always have an art authenticator value your works so Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, and even North Korean art counterfeiters do not snooker you into buying a Beverly Carrick ‘reproduction’” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIII
- 09-27-2017 W: “Although issues of social justice permeate the two blogs this week, we still find time to visualize beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks as well as mention her lifelong love of the NFL” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVIII
- 04-04-2018 W: “Hillary Clinton no longer has what it takes to win the 2020 nomination so to continue acting as though she still is the de facto nominee is to bring disaster upon herself” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCV
- 09-26-2018 W: “Because of greed for still more rings, the New England Patriots are in a desperate situation as Tom Brady continues to fizzle” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXX
TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION