Moses Scharbug III
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
Business Office of the AICP-END Blog
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, MAY 20, 2019 BY HONORARY “CHEF” MOSES SCHARBUG III
“Just the Facts: No one should be surprised to learn that the Democratic Party has ALWAYS been the home of anti-Semites, bigots, haters, and racists so why feign surprise now?” by Moses Scharbug III
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,123 AT THE AICP-END
534 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
The Democratic Party has always been the home of anti-Semites and fascism so why should it surprise anyone now?
Oildale, CA, 05-20-2019 Monday: Good morning, folks, I- your humble, aged host, not far off from retirement to the ‘Land of the Zionists,’ (that irritates skanks such as Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib), am your host for the entire, joyous week. I hope to remain here at the AICP-END Blogs until after the 2020 Elections and will then bid shalom to the United States and my wife, Lu and I, will spend our dwindling years in our adopted country, the great state of Israel.
Many people find the recent anti-Semitic stance of the Democratic Party’s younger members atrocious and appalling and wish it would end. Friends, I can tell you that the Democrats have always been anti-Semitic and now, they welcome into their ranks with arms open wide the likes of Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and numerous others who carry chips on their shoulders when it comes to Jews. The question is WHY?
Democrats carry a long association with leftist groups such as National Socialists, Communists, Socialists, and even Fascists, all groups to the LEFT of the great political divide, including Anarchists who all seek the same thing: overturning the federal government and replacing it with one size fits all- with the exception of those at the top- top-heavy government that determines what you and I can do. Woe to anyone who opposes them.
At one time, Jews filled the ranks of all these groups- with the exception of National Socialism, aka the Nazis, which was about race while all the others were about class; namely boiling everything down to two classes: the leaders and the rest, meaning THEM and the REST OF US.
I set the tone for the rest of the chef-bloggers. I flesh out our library and encourage my colleagues to read books by George Orwell (“Animal Farm” and “1984”) and Aldous Huxley (“Brave New World”).
I also encourage them to revisit older movies such as “Soylent Green,” (1973) “Red Dawn” (the 1984 original, not the remake piece of schlock, although it is interesting to note that our enemies in the second movie were the Chinese), “THX 1138” (1971) and “Logan’s Run” (1976). Maybe even “Motel Hell” (1980) if you want to know how socialism affects the food supply (half-joking).
Without understanding these various glimpses into humanity’s future, it is difficult to discern our enemies and the methods they will use to subjugate us. In recent weeks, my colleagues have begun awakening, like Chefs Kilgore and Lilah, who have come to the very important realization that politicians do not call the shots as much as do the faceless denizens of the Deep State.
If it were not for what has been happening to Donald J. Trump, we might never have known the power the Deep State possesses. Thank God we now do and thank God, we have a new attorney-general in William Barr. Were it not for him and for our president, who has persevered the attempt at removing him via a Deep State-led coup, we would never have known just how close we have come to seeing our precious liberties fly out the window and into the land of Nevermore.
Various Democrat politicians and their media allies have done everything possible to (1) throw doubt in the 2016 Elections, (2) doubt into all subsequent elections they may lose going forward, and (3) and into the power foreign enemies have over our system of government, especially since Democrats have NEVER met a leftist thug dictator they not love.
What’s more, we have never witnessed a news media, the likes of which, should drive spikes of fear into every American citizen, act almost entirely in concert with one another and with the Democratic Party on virtually every subject. Politicians, pundits, and reporters all use the exact same language when discussing or describing any situation or political policy and could give a damn whether we are hip to it or we are not.
They use the same verbiage, they use the same take, they use the same storylines, and the same conflicted polls to shape public opinion on any given day, hence why most sane and observant Americans no longer watch the Big Three news channels- ABC, CBS, and NBC- as well as two of the three cable news networks of note- CNN and MSNBC- pay no attention to whatever they report as they know it’s all bull crap.
This is WHY the liberals go after Talk Radio every day, pursue Fox News Network, even though there are more libs on that network than there are conservatives on the other five, because it drives them literally insane that they do not as yet control ALL of America’s news productions. It kills them that their ratings suck while those for FNC continue to skyrocket along with their podcasts and radio channels.
The thing that angers me the most is that putzes such as Juan Williams knows the truth in his heart yet there he is, bleating like a babbling sheep on FNC’s “The Five,” that ‘Trump and Barr are now investigating the investigators’ as though it somehow is a bad thing. What they have done to Trump has been horrible so turnabout is indeed fair play and I hope it destroys EVERY POS involved in trying to destroy President Trump and that everyone will be forced to admit the truth.
We are going to have a hectic week as there is so much to discuss. I hope you join me here every single day as we work to discuss all of it. I will see you here tomorrow, as well as at the secondary and the WordPress blogs because we are covering it all.
God bless and see you tomorrow. Hope your Easter and Passover holidays were grand. Shalom.
Moses Scharbug III
Moses Scharbug III
Assistant Editor of the Elemental News of the Day
This is a facsimile of me when I was a university professor at one of California’s State Universities in the Southland back in the 1970’s. I’ve been retired for the past 16 years and have been the assistant editor of the END since its first incarnation back in 2009.
Moses Scharbug III writes from Oildale, California.
Moses Scharbug III is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
MOSES SCHARBUG III
END COMMENTARY 05-20-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 980
05-20-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCX: “No one should be surprised to learn that the Democratic Party has ALWAYS been the home of anti-Semites, bigots, haters, and racists so why feign surprise now?” by Moses Scharbug III.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-17-2019, all rights reserved.
Scharbug III, Moses “No one should be surprised to learn that the Democratic Party has ALWAYS been the home of anti-Semites, bigots, haters, and racists so why feign surprise now?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL PAINTING, PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN BLOG AND ENJOY IT THERE…
This artwork is #0908 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Central Coast.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Moses Scharbug III, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, Anti-Semitism, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Donald Trump, Bill Barr, Trump-Russia Collusion Coup,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 20, 2019:
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court John Marshall Harlan II; .38 Special featuring Ken Lyons, the Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Robert Nix, the Bee Gees featuring Robin Gibb, (Sonny and) Cher, the Doors featuring Ray Manzarek, and Joe Cocker:
- 526: An earthquake at Antioch, Syria, reportedly kills 250,000 people.
- 1293: An earthquake hits Kamakura, Japan, killing at least 30,000 people.
- 1498: Portuguese explorer Vasco de Gama arrives at Calicut, India, after sailing around the Cape of Good Hope, South Africa.
- 1506: In Spain, Christopher Columbus dies in poverty on this date, which is amazing as the man discovered the New World and voyaged to it at least six separate times.
- 1520: Hernando Cortez and his conquistadors defeated Spanish troops sent by the governor in Cuba for going ‘off script’ in his invasion of the Aztec Empire. The survivors then joined Cortez in his triumphal return to Mexico City.
- 1609: In London, publisher Thomas Thorpe—perhaps illicitly—publishes William Shakespeare’s Sonnets.
- 1639: Dorchester, Massachusetts, forms the first school entirely paid with local taxes.
- 1774: Due to the increasingly anti-British sentiments in the American Colonies, the British Parliament passes the Coercive Acts designed to cow the colonists.
- 1830: H. D. Hyde invented the fountain pen on this date.
- 1861: The state of Kentucky proclaims its neutrality during the Civil War while North Carolina becomes the 11th and last state to secede from the Union. Meanwhile, the capital of the Confederacy moved from Montgomery, Ala., to Richmond, Va.
- 1862: President Abraham Lincoln signed the Homestead Act, which he intended would encourage settlements west of the Mississippi River by making federal land available for farming.
- 1864: During the Civil War, the Battle of Spotsylvania ends with total casualties numbering more than 10,920 killed or wounded.
- 1873: Levi Straus manufactures blue jeans with copper rivets with the selling price set at $13.50 per dozen.
- 1875: The International Bureau of Weights and Measures undergoes establishment.
- 1882: Germany, Austro-Hungary, and France unite in the Triple Alliance.
- 1892: France leaves the above-mentioned Triple Alliance, but Italy joins making it the new Triple Alliance.
- 1899: Future 89th Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) John Marshall Harlan II, Republican, appointed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower to fill Robert H. Jackson’s seat, is born in Chicago, Illinois, on this date. He served from 03-17-1955 to 09-23-1971. Meanwhile, Jacob German of New York City became the first driver to undergo arrest for speeding. The posted speed limit was 12 miles per hour.
- 1902: The United States ended a three-year military presence in Cuba as the people established the Republic of Cuba under its first elected president, Tomas Estrada Palma—the United States should have made it a state.
- 1916: Norman Rockwell’s first cover on The Saturday Evening Post
- 1926: The U.S. Congress passes the Air Commerce Act, which calls for the regulation and licensing of all pilots and the registering of all aircraft.
- 1927: Charles Lindbergh took off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, aboard the Spirit of St. Louis on his historic solo flight to France. Meanwhile, through the Treaty of Jedda, Saudi Arabia gains its independence from Great Britain.
- 1932: Amelia Earhart took off from Newfoundland to become the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. However, because of weather and equipment problems, Earhart set down in Northern Ireland instead of her intended destination of France.
- 1939: The first regular air-passenger service across the Atlantic Ocean began with the take-off of the Yankee Clipper from Port Washington, N.Y. Meanwhile, the first telecast over telephone wires emanated from Madison Square Garden to the NBC-TV studios in Manhattan; the event was a bicycle race.
- 1940: During the Blitzkrieg across France, German General Heinz Guderian’s armored units reach the English Channel, trapping the British Expeditionary Force as well as French and Belgium
- 1941: During World War II, German troops invade the Mediterranean Sea island of Crete to strangle British forces in North Africa.
- 1942: During World War II, the Office of Civilian Defense was established.
- 1944: Joe Cocker, famed vocalist, was born in Sheffield, England, on this date.
- 1946: Future star with Sonny and Cher as well as a solo superstar, Cher, is born in El Centro, California, on this date.
- 1948: During their War of Independence, the Israeli Air Force appears for the first time, helping to win a victory over the struggling Syrian army.
- 1954: Chiang Kai-shek becomes the president of Nationalist China.
- 1959: Nearly 5,000 Japanese-Americans had their U.S. citizenship restored after renouncing it during World War II.
- 1961: A white mob attacked a busload of Freedom Riders in Montgomery, Alabama, prompting the federal government to send in U.S. marshals to restore order.
- 1969: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces captured Ap Bia Mountain, referred to as Hamburger Hill by the Americans following one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam War.
- 1970: New York hosted a pro-Vietnam War march with 100,000 people.
- 1972: As their new constitution undergoes ratification, the people of the Republic of Cameroon, Africa, proclaim it as a new nation.
- 1978: Mavis Hutchinson, at age 53, became the first woman to run across America. It took her 69 days to run the 3,000 miles.
- 1983: In their WBA heavyweight title boxing match, Michael Dokes and Michael Weaver fight to a draw. Meanwhile, in their WBC heavyweight boxing match, Larry Holmes beats Tim Witherspoon in the 12th
- 1985: In their heavyweight title fight, Larry Holmes beats Carl Williams in 15 rounds. Elsewhere, the FBI arrested U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer John Walker, who had begun spying for the Soviet Union in 1968.
- 1990: The Hubble Space Telescope sent back its first photographs to scientists on Earth.
- 1991: The Soviet government approves a law allowing its citizens to travel abroad.
- 1993: An estimated 93 million people tuned in for the final episode of “Cheers” on NBC.
- 2010: Scientists announced that they had created a functional synthetic genome.
- 2011: In a meeting with President Barack Obama, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informs Obama that his nation will not fully withdraw to its pre-1967 borders as the American president had requested him to do.
- 2012: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tells his cabinet that hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from Africa threaten the identity of the Jewish Elsewhere, famed member of the British group, the Bee Gees– Robin Gibb (vocals, guitars, keyboards, harmonica 1958-1969 / 1970-2003 / 2009-2012)—lost his battle with colorectal cancer on this date. God bless him. Meanwhile, Ken Lyons, bassist with the Southern rock band, 38 Special (1974-1977), passed away on this date. Finally, longtime drummer with another Southern rock band, the Atlanta Rhythm Section–Robert Nix (drums/percussion/backing vocals 1971-1979)—died on this date.
- 2013: Ray Manzarek, keyboardist of the rock group, the Doors, dies in Germany from cancer. Meanwhile, in Stockholm, Sweden, thousands of illegal immigrants launch a massive riot in which, the scumbags set 100 automobiles ablaze during the melee.
- 2014: General Motors recalls another 2.4 million vehicles to head off potential other unspecified defects; in 2014, the company recalled 13 million vehicles for one defect or another.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, archaeologists report on the findings in Kenya of stone tools over a half-million years older than known species of human ancestors, raising questions regarding human evolution and use of tools.
Bee Gees, Robin Gibb, Ray Manzarek, The Doors, Joe Cocker, Ken Lyons, 38 Special, Sonny and Cher featuring Cher, The Atlanta Rhythm Section, Robert Nix, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) John Marshall Harlan II, Moses Scharbug III, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, Anti-Semitism, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Donald Trump, Bill Barr, Trump-Russia Collusion Coup, “1984”, “Animal Farm”, “THX 1138”, “Red Dawn” (original), “Soylent Green”, “Logan’s Run”, “Motel Hell”, Socialism, Communism, National Socialism, Fascism, The Democrats, Propaganda, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, Propaganda and Lies, Talk Radio, Juan Williams,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF MOSES SCHARBUG III AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
TOO MANY TO SHARE
MONDAY, MAY 20, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Peter Gabriel released his next soundtrack album, “Passion,” for a film on the passion of Jesus Christ. The album came out on June 05, 1989 and it featured a variety of musicians from across the world and featured tunes with and without the artist himself along with additional musical touches he inserted into the overall sound. If you love this artist and his music, this is an addition you need to add to your collection- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Blog Post:
In San Francisco in 1966, Mexican-born guitar phenom, Carlos Santana, formed a Latin-flavored rock band that would explode onto the world scene through its appearance at the Woodstock Festival in 1969. Besides the band’s namesake guitarist/vocalist were Greg Rolie (lead vocals/keyboards), David Brown (bass), Michael Shrieve (drums), Michael Carabello (congas/percussion), and Jose “Chepito” Areas (timbales/congas/percussion). Santana’s first album, “Santana,” came out on August 30, 1969 and it featured a song that generated radio buzz, “Evil Ways.” This is an excellent album; one we encourage everyone to look into and add to their collection. It is indeed a classic.
Posted @ the Sunday, June 29, 2014 Blog Post A:
Although Ronnie Lane’s solo albums were never big sellers and although by this time, he was becoming ill with MS, the amazing musician/vocalist assembled his band for a stunning show at the legendary Rockpalast. “Live at Rockpalast 1980” (January 25, 2013) features some of his best tunes culled from the Faces and his solo catalog. Joining Lane (guitars/vocals) are famed “sixth Rolling Stone,” keyboardist Ian Stewart as well as Chrissie Stewart (bass/vocals), Bruce Rowland (drums), Henry McCullough (guitars- of Wings fame), as well as George and Raymond Carless (saxophones). This is a lovely look back at one of the unsung musical heroes of the 1960s and 1970s, which is why we encourage everyone to seek this album out and add it to your growing music collections- you will be glad you did.
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!