TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 57
256. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2022:
Delaware, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island Primary Election Day
Going ‘Green’ is the fastest way to transform a first world nation or state or into a Third World thugocracy. It makes NO sense for California’s dog dingus of a governor to hasten in the collapse of our state. VOTE GOP IN NOVEMBER!
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Cushing; Acting U.S. Attorney General Hugh S. Legaré; U.S. Secretary of Defense William Howard Taft IV; U.S. Treasury Secretary Walter Forward; U.S. Secretary of War John Bell; Black Sabbath featuring Vinny Appice, Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring David Clayton-Thomas, Chicago featuring Peter Cetera, Eddie Money, Elvis Presley, Foghat featuring Craig MacGregor, Judas Priest featuring Tim “Ripper” Owens, Metallica featuring Dave Mustaine, the Supremes featuring Susaye Greene, and the Who featuring Zak Starkey:
- 122 Sunday: In Roman Britain, building commences on Hadrian’s Wall. On the Roman side of the wall, there is peace, harmony, and tranquility, while on the other side of the wall, violence, barbarism, and dark magic reigns supreme.
- 604 Thursday: Sabinian begins his reign as the 65th Roman Catholic Pope, replacing Pope Gregory the Great.
- 1743 Friday: Britain, Austria, Savoy, and Sardinia sign the Treaty of Worms.
- 1751 Monday: England joins the Austrian-Russian alliance.
- 1759 Thursday: During the last French and Indian War, the British defeated the French on the Plains of Abraham overlooking the city of Quebec.
- 1788 Saturday: The Congress of the Confederation authorized the first national election and declared New York City the temporary national capital.
- 1803 Tuesday: Commodore John Barry, considered by many to be the father of the American Navy, died in Philadelphia.
- 1810 Thursday: The 3rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Cushing died in Scituate, Massachusetts, on this date. President George Washington nominated him to be among the first justices on the new nation’s highest court. He served from February 02, 1790, to September 13, 1810.
- 1814 Tuesday: During the War of 1812, British naval forces began bombarding Fort McHenry in Baltimore, but the American defenders drove them back in a battle that lasted until the following morning.
- 1841 Monday: The 16th U.S. Secretary of War John Bell left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under Presidents William Henry Harrison and John Tyler from March 05, 1841, until today. Likewise, the 16th U.S. Attorney General Hugh S. Legaré assumed office on this date. He served under the same presidents from today until June 20, 1843, and then became acting U.S. secretary of state. Next, the 15th U.S. Treasury Secretary Walter Forward assumed office today. A Democratic-Republican and then a Whig, he served under President John Tyler from today until March 01, 1843, before becoming U.S. minister to Denmark.
- 1847 Monday: During the Mexican American War, U.S. troops under the command of General Winfield Scott overrun the capital city of Mexico City.
- 1860 Thursday: John J. Pershing, who in 1919 would be promoted to general of the armies of the United States, the Army’s highest rank, was born in Laclede, Mo., on this date. Due to his leading black troops on the frontier and in Mexico, he would earn the nickname of “Blackjack.”
- 1861 Friday: In the first naval engagement of the Civil War, the Union frigate USS Colorado sinks the Confederate raider, CSS Judah off Pensacola, Florida.
- 1867 Friday: In the aftermath of the Civil War, General E. R. S. Canby orders South Carolina courts to impanel black jurors.
- 1898 Tuesday: Hannibal Williston Goodwin patented celluloid photographic film on this date, film moviemakers use.
- 1911 Wednesday: The song, “Oh, You Beautiful Doll,” a romantic rag by Nat D. Ayer and Seymour Brown, was first published by Jerome H. Remick & Co.
- 1912 Friday: A state funeral took place in Japan for Emperor Meiji.
- 1922 Wednesday: In El Azizia, Libya, meteorologists record the highest shade temperature in known history, 136.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1933 Wednesday: In Memphis, Tennessee, Lewie Steinberg- future bassist with Booker T. & the MGs- is born.
- 1935 Friday: Aviator Howard Hughes Jr. of Houston, Texas, set a new airspeed record of 352 mph with his H-1 airplane, aka the Silver Bullet.
- 1940 Friday: During World War II, Italian troops under Field Marshal Graziani continue attacking the Egyptian frontier. British forces are struggling to fend them off yet the Fascists cannot exploit their gains due to critical supply shortages and a growing lack of morale.
- 1941 Saturday: In Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, future member of the horn-based Blood, Sweat & Tears- David Clayton-Thomas (vocals, guitars 1968-1972 / 1974-1981 / 1984-2004)- is born.
- 1942 Sunday: On the Eastern Front, the Battle for Stalingrad continues to rage as Soviet and Axis combat units battle across the rubble for control of the city.
- 1943 Monday: Axis troops launch a counterattack against the Allies at the Italian city of Salerno. Meanwhile, Chiang Kai-shek becomes the president of China.
- 1944 Wednesday: Future longtime bassist with the American rock band, Chicago[i] 1967-1985—Peter Cetera—is born in Chicago, Illinois, on this date.
- 1945 Thursday: In Washington, D.C., future acting U.S. Secretary of Defense William Howard Taft IV is born. A Republican, he would serve President George H. W. Bush from January 20, 1989, to March 21, 1989. He would serve between the 16th U.S. Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci and the 17th Richard “Dick” Cheney.
- 1948 Monday: Republican Margaret Chase Smith of Maine won election to the U.S. Senate; she became the first woman to serve in both houses of Congress.
- 1949 Tuesday: Future longtime bassist with the British rock band, Foghat[ii] 1976-1984 / 1986-87 / 1991 / 2005-present–Craig MacGregor–is born in Sioux City, Iowa, on this date. Elsewhere- in Houston, Texas, the official FINAL member of the Supremes- Susaye Greene, vocals 1966-present- is born. Meanwhile, organizers found the Ladies Professional Golf Association on this date.
- 1957 Friday: Future drummer with the British satanic rock band, Black Sabbath[iii]—Vinny Appice—is born in Brooklyn, N.Y., on this date.
- 1959 Sunday: Elvis Presley[iv] first met his future wife, 14-year-old Priscilla Beaulieu while stationed in West Germany in the U.S. Army. They married in 1967 and divorced in 1973. Meanwhile, the Soviet Union’s Luna 2 became the first space probe to reach the moon.
- 1960 Tuesday: The U.S. Federal Communications Commission banned payola, meaning record producers and artists could no longer ‘pay’ radio disc jockeys money to air their music. What a load of crap!
- 1961 Wednesday: In La Mesa, California, Dave Mustaine- future guitarist/vocalist with the heavy metal band Metallica 1982-1983- is born.
- 1962 Thursday: Mississippi Governor Ross Barnett rejected the U.S. Supreme Court’s order for the University of Mississippi to admit James Meredith, a black student, declaring in a televised address, “We will not drink from the cup of genocide.”
- 1963 Friday: The “Outer Limits” premieres on ABC-TV.
- 1965 Monday: Future drummer with the British rock band, the Who[v] (and son of former Beatles[vi] drummer Ringo), Zak Starkey, is born in London, England, on this date.
- 1967 Wednesday: In Akron, Ohio, future vocalist with the hard-rock band, Judas Priest- Tim “Ripper” Owens is born. When popular vocalist Rob Halford took some time off, Owens replaced him for a while.
- 1968 Friday: The Balkan nation of Albania withdraws from the Warsaw Pact.
- 1970 Sunday: The first New York City Marathon took place; winner Gary Muhrcke finished the 26.2-mile run, which took place entirely inside Central Park, in 2:31:38.
- 1971 Monday: Eleven guards and 31 prisoners die in the aftermath of the Attica Prison riots as police and guards stormed the prison on this date to reinstall order after four days of rape, torture, and murder.
- 1973 Thursday: Congress passes a bill and sends it to President Richard M. Nixon to lift the blackout of all NFL games.
- 1974 Saturday: The television show, “The Rockford Files,” starring James Garner, premieres on NBC-TV. In addition to that show, “Chico and the Man,” starring Jack Albertson and Freddie Prinze as well as “Policewoman,” starring Angie Dickenson, premiered on the same channel.
- 1989 Wednesday: Fay Vincent won election as commissioner of Major League Baseball, succeeding the late A. Bartlett Giamatti.
- 1990 Thursday: Iraqi troops storm the French Embassy in Kuwait City during their invasion of the country.
- 1993 Monday: At the White House, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO chair Yasser Arafat shook hands after signing an accord granting limited Palestinian autonomy. Elsewhere, “Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” premiered on NBC-TV.
- 1996 Thursday: Rapper Tupac Shakur[vii] died at a Las Vegas hospital six days after other thugs shot him in a drive-by shooting; he was 25.
- 1997 Saturday: Funeral services were held in Calcutta, India, for Nobel peace laureate Mother Theresa on this date.
- 1998 Sunday: Former Alabama Governor George C. Wallace died in Montgomery at age 79.
- 2001 Thursday: Two days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the first few jetliners returned to the nation’s skies, but several major airports remained closed, and others opened only briefly. President George W. Bush visited injured Pentagon workers and said he would carry the nation’s prayers to New York.
- 2004 Monday: U.S. warplanes in Iraq unleashed devastating airstrikes on a suspected hideout for operatives from an al-Qaida-linked group the same a video posted on a website in the name of the militants purportedly showed the beheading of a kidnapped Turkish truck driver.
- 2008 Saturday: Rescue crews ventured to pluck people from their homes in an all-out search for thousands of Texans who had stubbornly stayed behind overnight to face Hurricane Ike.
- 2011 Tuesday: Raul Castro, president of Cuba and a murderous communist thug, declares that the country will lay off 500,000 state workers to improve the island nation’s struggling economy.
- 2012 Thursday: Only two days after his government naming him to his new post, Shinichi Nishimiya, the newly appointed Japanese ambassador to China goes to the hospital after collapsing in Tokyo. Meanwhile, in Moscow, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev calls for the freeing of homegrown Russian rock band, Pussy Riot.
- 2013 Friday: India’s Bharatiya Janata Party names Narendra Modi as their leader in the next general election. Meanwhile, the ‘religion of peace,’ Islam, strikes yet again as a mosque bombing in Baghdad, Iraq, kills at least 30 people and injures numerous others.
- 2014 Saturday: Because other Arab states are unhappy with Qatar’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, Qatar asks its followers to leave its country. One of the charges leveled against Qatar and its support is that the nation received state secrets from Muslim Brotherhood member and former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.
- 2015 Sunday: California Governor Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown declares a state of emergency after wildfires devastate Napa and Lake Counties. Meanwhile, in Germany, even that nation is forced to temporarily close its borders as wave after wave of wandering Muslim ‘refugees and migrants’ continue struggling to get in, after crossing over from Turkey or sailing in leaky boats from North Africa. When will it stop? [viii]
- 2016 Tuesday: Following news that her health is not all that good, Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton promises to release additional medical records so the public can learn about her various conditions. Meanwhile, new video is released from a Trump rally in North Carolina that shows a Trump supporter sucker-punching a young leftist protester smack dab in the chops as security leads the little wimp out of the arena. Elsewhere, former British Prime Minister David Cameron steps down from Parliament.
- 2017 Wednesday: In the aftermath of outgoing Hurricane Irma, first responders in Hollywood, Florida, try to rescue senior citizens trapped in a rest home sans electricity and air conditioning with at least 11 dead already. WTF! Meanwhile, U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres says that after the Myanmar military has cracked down on its Rohingya Muslims that 370,000 have fled to Bangladesh. He calls this ‘catastrophic.’ Myanmar doesn’t think so.
- 2018 Thursday: President Donald J. Trump dismissed the finding of public health experts who estimated that nearly 3,000 people had died in Puerto Rico from the effects of Hurricane Maria. The death toll was nowhere near what his enemies proclaimed it to be. Meanwhile, former UK Prime Minister and now head of the Global Extremist Monitor Tony Blair reports that in ‘2017, 121 Islamic extremist groups took the lives of at least 84,000 people around the world.’ Again, got to love the so-called ‘religion of peace.’ When is Islam going to undergo a reformation? Finally, do-gooders in Spain vote to exhume the body of the ‘savior of Spain’ Generalissimo “El Caudillo” Francisco Franco from the Valley of the Fallen. The man saved that country from communism, people. Leave him where he lies.
- 2019 Friday: Rock star Eddie Money lost his battle with cancer on this date and died in Los Angeles, California, at age 70. Elsewhere, for her part in the college admissions scandal, actress Felicity Huffman receives a sentence of 14 days in the clink.
- 2020 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 28,883,504 confirmed cases, +276,778, 922,197, confirmed deaths, +4,780, and 19,530,273 confirmed recoveries, +241,288. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,608,703 confirmed cases, UP 36,035 from yesterday’s reporting, 197,063 confirmed deaths, UP 517, and 3,570,592 confirmed recoveries, UP 14,915.
- 2020 Sunday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 760,581 confirmed cases, 14,333 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 10,696 confirmed cases, 97 confirmed deaths, and 3,418 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 82,958 confirmed cases, 2,080 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: North Dakota- currently, they have 15,577 confirmed cases, 170 confirmed deaths, and 12,655 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Dough Burgum, you are a good person!
- 2020 Sunday B: Following the shootings of two L.A. Sheriff’s deputies in Compton, California, a 31-year-old female and a recent graduate of the academy, a 24-year-old male while they sat in their patrol car, law enforcement in the city put out a $100,000 reward leading to the arrest of the POS shooter who strolled up to their car and shot each in the head. At the time of this publishing, both are in critical condition fighting for their lives. Meanwhile, as Tropical Storm Sally roils off the west coast of Florida, expected to make landfall tomorrow along the Mississippi-Louisiana coastline, Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards declares a state of emergency. Speaking of storms, Hurricane Paulette in the Atlantic Ocean is making landfall in Bermuda as we speak.
- 2020 Sunday C: Failed Democratic candidate and former New York City Mayor Michael “Peewee” Bloomberg announces he is going to dump $100,000,000 into Florida to help win it for “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Wow, how do we apply for some of those greenbacks? Ah, well, polls show that Biden-Harris lead Trump-Pence across the nation by a comfortable margin of 51%-46%. Speaking of President Trump, he is blitzing Nevada today meeting with all sorts of groups and speaking before large groups of people. Still, Dems claim he is going to lose. Elsewhere, House Homeland Security Committee Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-LA, says he sent a subpoena to acting Homeland Security Director Chad Wolf demanding he appear before the committee to answer questions on September 17. Acting Secretary Wolf says he ‘will be happy to do so but first, he has to undergo the confirmation process so he can sit before them as the DHS director.
- 2020 Sunday D: The Chi-Coms are sniveling and whining that ‘President Trump is the fomenter of regional unrest in Asia.’ Wah, wah, wah, no wonder the Chinese Communist Party is supporting the campaign of “Pro-China Joe” Biden and Willie Brown’s ‘mattress,’ Sen. Kamala Harris. The Chi-Coms are supporting Biden, the Russians are supporting Biden, the Iranians are supporting Biden, the Cubans are supporting Biden, hell, every country that hates the United States is supporting “Pro-China Joe” Biden- what does that tell you? Elsewhere, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says ‘legislation is required’ to negotiate a free-trade deal with the European Union whom the PM says is threatening to blockade the Irish Sea. WTF? Finally, the western United States continues burning, homes are destroyed, people are dying all because the three governors of California, Oregon, and Washington won’t do proper forestry management. Read tomorrow’s post in which, Chef Gervais says it’s because their retirement programs for public employees suck up approximately 90% of each state’s budget so it’s burn baby burn.
- 2020 Sunday E: Today is the first Sunday of the NFL’s 101st season. Here are the current scores: (1) Seattle Seahawks 38, Atlanta Falcons 25. (2) Buffalo Bills 27, New York Jets 17. (3) Chicago Bears 27, Detroit Lions 23. (4) New England Patriots 21, Miami Dolphins 11. (5) Washington REDSKINS 27, Philadelphia Eagles 17. (6) Baltimore Ravens 38, Cleveland Browns 6. (7) Green Bay Packers 43, Minnesota Vikings 34. (8) Jacksonville Jaguars 27, Indianapolis Colts 20. (9) New Orleans Saints 34, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 23 (we predict a few more losses for the Bucs and Brady and Gronk will sign one day contracts with the New England Patriots so they can retire in Patriot uniforms). (10) San Diego Chargers 16, Cincinnati Bengals 13. (11) Arizona Cardinals 24, San Francisco 49ers 20. (12) Oakland Raiders 34, Carolina Panthers 31. Sunday Night Football: (13) Los Angeles Rams 20, Dallas Cowboys 17.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 225,944,026 confirmed cases, +474,476, 4,651,372 confirmed deaths, +7,324 and 202,645,860 confirmed recoveries, +608,779. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,061,682 confirmed cases, UP 208,320 from yesterday’s reporting, 679,492 confirmed deaths, UP 1,504, [ix] and 32,008,900 confirmed recoveries, UP 137,032. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 361,034 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 43,044 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,486,798 confirmed cases, 67,232 confirmed deaths, and 2,349,983 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,463,780 confirmed cases, 48,772 confirmed deaths, and 2,387,556 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 72,352 confirmed cases, 660 confirmed deaths, and 71,692 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 600,427 confirmed cases, 6,991 confirmed deaths, and 256,563 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Diamond Princess Ship: they have 46 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 46 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,184,053 confirmed cases, 7,406 confirmed deaths, and 1,094,063 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Macao, 211th area on the list: 63 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 63 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Monday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,869.63, UP 261.91 points (+0.76%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,105.58, DOWN 9.91 points (-0.066%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,468.73, UP 10.15 points (+0.23%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.65 per barrel, +0.18 (+0.26%). The price of GOLD is $1,794.50 per troy oz., +0.10 (+0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $23.77 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.13%). The price of PLATINUM is $956.60 per troy oz, -0.90 (-0.09%) while the price of COPPER is $4.36 per pound, -0.00 (-0.06%). [xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,097.22 per troy oz, +1.51 (+0.07%). [xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $15,500.00 per troy oz., -300.00 (-1.90%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,895.25 per USD/T, +5.25 (+0.18%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.88. In Dominican Peso, one greenback equals 56.62 and in East Caribbean Dollar, a buck equal 2.70 and in Ecuadoran Sucre, one dollar equals 24.43 of theirs. [xvi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.396 per gallon, $2.993 in Florida, $4.057 in Hawaii, and $3.879 in Washington state. [xvii] Let us look at one other location- Connecticut: $3.190. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- New Zealand: $6.559 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,757,077,774,031 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after United Kingdom, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Ireland with $318 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Every day it becomes more and more depressing as to what is occurring along the U.S.-Mexico border as well as around the country where the Biden regime dumps illegal aliens and unvetted refugees but still, we must soldier onward. Today is Day No. 172 for the world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka Willie Brown’s part-time mattress, to be in charge of the calamity befalling the nation as well as her 79th day since her ONLY trip to the region to ‘view the problem.’ “Kooky,” get your flat ass down there and do your flipping job. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2020 Monday G: Covid-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– Six Los Angeles Police Department officers- the first of many expected to come- have filed suit against the city of Los Angeles over the imposition of China virus vaccines onto ALL citywide workers. Good for you- stand strong and don’t give up. Elsewhere, former New Jersey Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie says that ‘Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates will harden criticism of the unvaccinated.’ Go screw yourself, tubby. However, a new Trafalgar poll shows a large percentage of the American people view Joe Biden’s illegal vaccine mandates as being ‘unconstitutional’ which they are. Nothing Joe can or would do will change this. They are ILLEGAL (as is the Biden regime). Add to that the fact that President Donald J. Trump pointed out that during ‘his time in office, Democrats disparaged the vaccines’ so WTF Joe?
- 2021 Monday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $44.58 (2) AstraZeneca $55.96 (3) Johnson & Johnson $165.93 (4) BioNTech $327.14 (5) Moderna $419.72. As the push for more and more vaccine mandates increases, the enlightened reader must pay close attention to the stock prizes of the BIG PHARMA vaccine manufacturers so as to comprehend the reasons behind the push. Democrats in Congress direct U.S. taxpayer dollars to these companies who then crank out billions of vaccines from which, the elected leaders and Deep State apparatchiks reap loads of money in the form of campaign donations, bribes, and kickbacks. This is an evil system. The same thing occurs for the military stocks outlined below.
- 2021 Monday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $83.64 (2) General Dynamics: $104.53 (3) Boeing: $214.49 (4) Lockheed Martin: $346.40 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $353.72. Follow the money. Follow the stocks in which the nomenklatura invests the BIG BUCKS.
- 2021 Monday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $36.25 (2) DuPont: $70.67 (3) Honeywell: $223.60 (4) 3M: $185.23 (5) Teijen: $1,676.00. Remember when Dr. ‘Phony Tony’ Fauci said ‘we may have to wear goggles atop 2-3 masks?’ Well, this is why, these BIG PPE manufacturing companies sell stock, too, in which, the Deep State and elected leaders invest. It’s almost like sleeping with one’s sister, it’s not right, it’s immoral, yet it happens all too frequently. This must stop.
- 2021 Monday K: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $112.94 (2) Maple Leaf Foods, Inc./Tofurkey: $21.33. The next big push is artificial meat, it’s BIG on the Green New Deal agenda. They want to eradicate factory farming of livestock and replace it with “Soylent Green”-type FAKE MEAT. It’s one thing to eat tofu and quite another to eat something of which, NO one knows what the hell is in it. If you know nothing about “Soylent Green,” look it up.
- 2021 Monday L: Joe Biden News I– Mentally dead Joe Biden is being trolled after a video of him with a bunch of pro-Donald J. Trump school-aged kids goes viral. Even children know this POS dictator is illegitimate. Biden took a photo with a group of kids who were all wearing MAGA hats and pro-Trump gear which the dictator seemed not to notice. Our view is that IF this man is as absent as he seems, he must leave office NOW. NOW!
- 2021 Monday M: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Wherever doddering old Joe Biden stumbles- Idaho and California to survey ‘fire damage’- he attracts crowds but not the ones you may think. These crowds are opposed to him, his policies, and the stinking mess he has caused in eight short months. Average, ordinary, patriotic Americans let their ire be felt in respectful ways while the second week in a row, the chorus of “F**K JOE BIDEN” continues to grow at more and more college and university sports stadiums. The American people have been pushed as far as they can go and the message is clear to everyone with half a brain or more: it is time for YOU to go, Joe. Resign NOW.
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken is testifying before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. He will be answering questions on WHY his boss- slobbering Joe Biden- caused such devastation and destruction across that country. The Republican National Committee is calling for the immediate termination of Secretary “Bullshit” Blinken over him being the face of the disgrace of the fetid, stinking mess of Afghanistan. Next, “Kooky Kamala” Harris says the ‘U.S. government must protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.’ Uh, okay, then EVERY member of Congress and their staffers must get vaccinated with this questionable vaccine. Otherwise, STFU.
- 2021 Monday O: Joe Biden Regime News II– A new book by Ben Schreckinger- former business associate of the Biden mob family- “The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power”- demonstrates how the Biden crime family profited from Joe’s time in political office. Wow.
- 2021 Monday P: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– Early today, a California man from Oceanside, California- 44-year-old Donald Craighead- was arrested outside the Democratic National Committee headquarters after Capitol Hill police officers noticed he had a machete and a bayonet in his nearby vehicle. Hmmm, sounds like another Cesar Sayoc-type guy, another ‘Capitol Hill pipe bomber,’ some loser the Dems set up to commit some non-crime with which they can tar and feather their GOP opponents and President Donald J. Trump. We await further information.
- 2021 Monday Q: Political News I– Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, asks an especially important question: Were the mistakes the Biden regime committed in Afghanistan ‘intentional?’ (Note- we believe so, we believe the deal was to let the country implode as quickly as possible while leaving tens of billions of dollars of military and security equipment behind for the Taliban and other enemies such as communist China, Russia, and Iran to exploit. We think that money would flow back to the Biden crime family in circuitous routes for handing over all this U.S. military technology. Something similar occurred back in the early days of the Bush #43 regime when the Chi-Coms forced down one of our spy planes on Hainan Island and again when great pretender Barack Hussein Obama took office when the Iranians managed to bring down one of our drones. Obama never demanded it back thus the Iranians and their allies gleaned U.S. military secrets. This also occurred under the Clinton presidency when he allowed the Chi-Coms to gain U.S. missile secrets. Amazing how all of these presidents think nothing of selling out the country they were elected to lead and how coincidentally, they achieve massive amounts of wealth. Classic money-go-round with being a traitor thrown in for good measure).
- 2021 Monday R: Political News II– The Democrats continue pushing the finalization of the largest tax increase on the American people in U.S. history with Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, being the lone holdout against the criminal $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill. Senator Manchin is taking heat from his fellow Democrats including incoming from dingbat Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, she with the BIG ECONOMIC DEGREE from Boston University. Senator Manchin waves the dumb bitch off the way a cow’s tail waves flies away from its ass. Stand strong, Senator Manchin, stand strong.
- 2021 Monday S: Political News III– In yet another reason why regular Republicans detest their elected leaders, former President George W. Bush blasts average Americans by linking the Taliban and other jihadists to the Capitol Hill protesters who were swept up in the FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS being run by U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi on January 06, 2021. (Note- my GOP colleagues tell me they wish they could take back their votes from voting for this bum back in 2000 and again in 2004. I can see why they feel this way as this is not right. Chef Itzi Nakamura).
- 2021 Monday T: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– Abortion providers across the United States are demanding the U.S. Supreme Court uphold Roe v. Wade, the ‘landmark’ decision that legalized the murder of the unborn from one end of the country to the other.
- 2021 Monday U: Arizona State News– An Arizona judge is going to look into the statewide ban on the wearing of masks in public schools. Pro-mask groups are wailing and screaming over Governor Doug Ducey and his executive order banning the imposition of mask mandates and have found a favorable left-wing judge with which to challenge the governor’s constitutional authority on this and other Chi-Vi vaccine-related issues.
- 2021 Monday V: California State News– As the recall election is underway in California with which to remove perhaps the worst sitting governor in the history of the United States- Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom- reports are already coming out of people going to vote YES on the recall and discovering that the computer says, “They have already voted.” There is going to be so much political chicanery coming from the left as the Dems try to save their ’golden bitch’ from being booted out on his ass that they are willing to replicate what they did on November 03, 2020, and that is to steal the election. We suspect, however, that there are going to be so many YES votes on the recall that the Dems will be unable to mass produce enough ballots on the fly to save this puling POS governor. The time is NOW to save the Golden State and to return it to the glorious place it once was.
- 2021 Monday W: California State News II– Meanwhile, actress Rose McGowan joins forces with gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder saying that Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom’s wife begged her NOT to talk about Harvey Weinstein’s depredations ahead of the world learning of them. Seems like Governor “Nazi” Newsom and his wife aren’t so WOKE when it comes to a pig such as Mr. Weinstein. Rep. Doug LaMalfa, R-CA 1st congressional district, told Newsmax that ‘off-base Newsom deserves recall.’ Elsewhere, Michael Reagan says that Larry Elder is going to get BLOWN OUT in tomorrow’s recall election. Finally, Ashli Babbitt’s widowed husband, Aaron- reports that he has received FOUR mail-in ballots at his home where he lives alone.
- 2021 Monday X: Missouri State News– Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, is probing vandalism that befell a memorial to the victims of September 11, 2002. What a bunch of Marxist scum. We must begin ferreting these SOBs out and show them what it means to be an American with love of country.
- 2021 Monday Y: New York State News– A New York hospital announced recently that it will NO longer deliver babies due to so many of its OB staff leaving the hospital over the Chi-Vi vaccine mandates. Sad, incredibly sad. At least 30 delivery room personnel have stood up and said, “We are not going to get vaccinated for the Wuhan Fever.” Stand your ground, people, stand your ground.
- 2021 Monday Z: Sports News I– Tonight is the first Monday Night Football game of the 2021-2022 NFL Season: the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) @ the Las Vegas Raiders. In overtime, the Raiders pull one out with a final score of 33-27. Las Vegas will be rocking tonight as this was the new stadium’s first home crowd. The hookers are going to be busy all night…
- 2021 Monday AA: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw– here are the results for the Powerball Draw #884 with a jackpot of $416 million up for grabs: 37, 40, 50, 61, 63, and Powerball 21. Out of 68,526 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 45 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $429 apiece.
- 2022 Tuesday: Every Californian must remember in November that NO matter how unknown many of the Republican candidates in the California General Election, we must vote for them. While GREEN this and GREEN that sound orgasmic, the truth of the matter is, like anything else, one cannot wham-bam into existence without proper planning and forethought. Look at our illustrious governor, threatening power shutoffs at every turn and encouraging ALL EV owners not to plug their cars in between the hours of 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM because it will shatter the grid, the day after the little sword-swallowing closet fruitcake told the state that come 2035, NO MORE GASOLINE POWERED VEHICLES WILL BE SOLD IN THE STATE. This man is such a worthless moron, he should have been booted out in last year’s recall election yet using the same chicanery that saved George Gascon he managed to retain power. People, even if the cost of EVs could be cut by half, most California homes would require expensive updates to their electrical system in order to charge these ‘miracle vehicles’ without throwing the breakers and shutting off power. Friends, we expect to join the exodus out of the Golden State as soon as we can sell our landmark restaurant and to go into retirement, preferably either down in Florida or in Nevada. Either one would be good because California is on the precipice of complete collapse, and it certainly does not have to be this way. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0951 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Lady Bug, Lady Bug.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick returned on September 10, 1977, with their sophomore effort, the acclaimed “In Color.” The lineup featured the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). This album landed Cheap Trick on FM radio stations what with cuts such as “Big Eyes,” “I Want You to Want Me,” (BIG track in the land of the Rising Sun), “Oh, Caroline,” and “Clock Strikes Ten.” Perhaps one of America’s soon-to-be-greatest bands, this album is a definite must-own by every aficionado of rock music. Seek it out wherever you shop for the best in music, you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-13-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with hardworking exactness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,321. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 4) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, Arizona State News, California State News, Missouri State News, New York State News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Black Sabbath, Vinny Appice, Blood-Sweat & Tears, David Clayton-Thomas, Booker T. & the MGs, Lewie Steinberg, Chicago, Peter Cetera, Eddie Money, Elvis Presley, Craig MacGregor, Foghat, Tim “Ripper” Owens, Judas Priest, Dave Mustaine, Metallica, Susaye Greene, Supremes- The, Zak Starkey, The Who, President George Washington, President William Henry Harrison, President John Tyler, President George W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, “44th President” Barack Hussein Obama, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Chi-Com Joe” Biden, “Putin’s Stooge Joe” Biden, “Drooling Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Cushing, U.S. Attorney General Hugh S. Legaré, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense William Howard Taft IV, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary Walter Forward, U.S. Secretary of War John Bell, “Soylent Green” (1973), Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Marsha Blackburn, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Doug LaMalfa, Aaron and Ashli Babbitt, Larry Elder, 2021 California Recall Election, Willie Brown, Former New Jersey Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, Deep State Apparatchiks, Democratic Party Nomenklatura, “F**K JOE BIDEN” clap-clap-clap, Donald Craighead, Cesar Sayoc, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Bomber Floyd Ray Roseberry, Little Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Pro-Death Movement, Pro-Choice equals Pro-Death Movement, Roe v. Wade, Governor Greg Ducey, Rose McGowan, Harvey Weinstein, Michael Reagan, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, North Dakota COVID-19 Cases, Diamond Princess Ship COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Macao COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Dominican Peso, East Caribbean Dollar, Ecuadoran Sucre, Connecticut Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, New Zealand Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #884, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory the Great, Pope Sabinian, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We will present the music of Chicago sometime in 2030 so we hope you will remain with us until then.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Foghat, one of the all-time greatest rock bands to explode out of England, beginning on Monday, 18-February-2018 through Monday, 19-March-2018. We hope you will seek the music of this celebrated group out by checking out the blog posts on those dates.
[iii] Not exactly sure when we will begin promoting the music of Black Sabbath but when we do, we will definitely follow them with AC/DC, the wild and wooly and definitely demonic Australian rock band.
[iv] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[v] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[vi] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vii] Tupac Shakur? It could be 40 years before we begin promoting the music of rappers. Please join us every day for that glorious day- you will be glad you did but NO Eminem. Fuck him- he hates his mother.
[viii] Many educated people believe that these so-called migrants are the advance waves of a Muslim invading army designed to bring Western Civilization down by overrunning Europe. It must stop and it has to stop; otherwise, the world will transform into something it was never intended to be Sharia-ruled slave states with despots at the top.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.