TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 240
80. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley; U.S. Secretary of Defense William “Dick” Cheney; Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense William Howard Taft IV; U.S. Treasury Secretary Daniel Manning; Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.; French Post Impressionism artist Georges Seurat, Eddie Money, Kaleidoscope featuring David Lindley, Sly & the Family Stone featuring Rose Stone, Stray Cats featuring Slim Jim Phantom, Supertramp featuring Roger Hodgson, and UFO featuring Andy Parker:
- 630 Sunday: The emperor of the Byzantine Empire- Heraclius- restores the True Cross to Jerusalem.
- 1349 Friday: In Erfurt, Germany, in response to the Black Death, the people run amok killing 3,000 Jews in the process.
- 1556 Wednesday: For the crime of heresy, the crown sends Thomas Cranmer, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, to the stake where executioners would burn him alive.
- 1617 Tuesday: Pocahontas, Indian princess, and daughter of Chief Powhatan, dies at age 22.
- 1685 Wednesday: Composer Johann Sebastian Bach was born in Eisenach, Germany.
- 1697 Thursday: Czar Peter the Great begins his self-educational trip through Western Europe.
- 1788 Friday: A major fire destroys 856 buildings in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1804 Wednesday: The French civil code, or the “Code Napoleon” as it was later called, became the law of the land.
- 1824 Sunday: A fire at an ammo dump outside of Cairo kills 4,000 horses.
- 1851 Friday: Explorers discovered Yosemite Valley.
- 1857 Saturday: A major earthquake hits Tokyo; about 107,000 people die.
- 1859 Monday: In Philadelphia, the first Zoological Society underwent incorporation on this date.
- 1870 Monday: The 41st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley took his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Ulysses S. Grant nominated him to fill a new seat. Bradley served from today until January 22, 1892.
- 1871 Tuesday: Journalist Henry M. Stanley began his famous expedition in Africa to locate the missing Scottish missionary, David Livingstone.
- 1887 Monday: The 37th U.S. Treasury Secretary Daniel Manning left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Grover Cleveland from March 08, 1885, until today.
- 1891 Saturday: In Paris, France, Georges Seurat- famed French artist (Post-Impressionism, Neo-Impressionism, Pointillism)- died at age 31.
- 1902 Friday: In New York, three Park Avenue mansions suffered destruction when a subway tunnel roof collapsed.
- 1906 Wednesday: Ohio passed a law that prohibited hazing by fraternities after two fatalities.
- 1907 Thursday: To protect its interests, the United States invades Honduras.
- 1908 Saturday: French pilot Henri Farman carried the first passenger ever in his biplane.
- 1910 Monday: The U.S. Senate granted ex-President Teddy Roosevelt a yearly pension of $10,000.
- 1918 Thursday: During World War I, Germany launches its Somme offensive. Their goal was to break through the Allied lines before American reinforcements arrived and tipped the war in favor of the Allies against the Central Powers.
- 1924 Friday: Mass Investors Trust becomes the first mutual fund set up in the U.S.
- 1925 Saturday: The Butler Act, a Tennessee statute, which prohibits the teaching of evolution, becomes state law on this date.
- 1927 Monday: The Kuomintang army conquers the city of Shanghai, forcing British marines and other personnel to flee before it.
- 1928 Wednesday: President Calvin Coolidge gave the Congressional Medal of Honor to Charles Lindbergh for his first trans-Atlantic flight.
- 1935 Thursday: Persia becomes “Iran” on this date in history.
- 1941 Friday: At the 1:20 minute mark in the 13th Round of a scheduled 20-round heavyweight championship bout, Joe Louis scores a KO on opponent, Abe “The Ape” Simon, to retain the NYSAC, NBA, and The Ring magazine’s heavyweight boxing titles of the world. Louis pro record went to 47-1 with the victory Meanwhile, in Yugoslavia, Prince Paul’s government resigns after he signed an agreement to join the Axis. This will lead to mass protests in the streets that will force the Nazis to invade Yugoslavia thus messing up their timetable for Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1942 Saturday: A second air assault by Nazi Germany occurs with the aim of capturing the Island of Malta from the British.
- 1943 Sunday: An assassination attempt on the life of German leader Adolf Hitler fails.
- 1944 Tuesday: Charles Chaplin went on trial in Los Angeles, accused of transporting former protégée Joan Barry across state lines for immoral purposes. However, a judge later acquitted Chaplin but the comedic actor lost a paternity suit despite tests showing that he was NOT the father of Barry’s child. Meanwhile, Supreme Allied Leader Dwight D. Eisenhower postpones the invasion of the South of France until after the landings at Normandy later in the year. Elsewhere, future multi-instrumentalist with the band, Kaleidoscope[i]– David Lindley- is born in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1945 Wednesday: During World War II, the Allies begin a four-day air assault on Nazi Germany. Meanwhile, on Okinawa, the Japanese begin launching flying bombs against the Allied assault force ships. Finally, Rose Stone—future keyboardist and vocalist with the San Francisco funk-rock band, Sly and the Family Stone[ii]—is born in Dallas, Texas, USA on this date.
- 1947 Friday: President Harry S. Truman signs Executive Order #9835 requiring ALL federal employees to swear an oath of allegiance to the United States of America. We must return to having EVERYONE from kindergartners to government employees recite the oath of allegiance to the flag and the Constitution of the United States every flipping day.
- 1949 Monday: Future rock-and-roll star, Eddie Money[iii], is born on this date in New York City.
- 1950 Tuesday: Future multi-instrumentalist with the great British rock band, Supertramp[iv]—Roger Hodgson is born on this date in Portsmouth, Hampshire, Great Britain.
- 1951 Wednesday: During the Korean War, U.S. troops in Korea rise to 248,320 with which to stem the tide. The South Koreans have 268,320 and other U.N. forces stand at 32,875. The North Koreans are receiving aid from their Chinese allies. Meanwhile, a jury convicts Julius and Ethel Rosenberg of espionage.
- 1952 Friday: Future longtime drummer with the amazing British rock band, UFO[v]–Andy Parker—is born in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, Great Britain on this date.
- 1954 Sunday: The second phase of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu is preparing to erupt once again. Both sides are resupplying and reinforcing their positions. As People’s Army sappers continue ringing the outlying bases, Colonel Christian De Castries is now sending night patrols out to hamper the trenches drawing closer to posts such as Huguette 7. Viet Minh infiltrators are crawling into the main base gathering intelligence and conducting acts of sabotage. If not shot, the French put them to work as POWs.
- 1961 Tuesday: Art Modell purchases the NFL’s Cleveland Browns’ franchise for the then-record amount of $3,925,000. Elsewhere, in Brooklyn, New York, future drummer with the rock-a-billy band, Stray Cats[vi]—Slim Jim Phantom—is born.
- 1963 Thursday: The Alcatraz Federal Prison Island in San Francisco Bay was emptied of its last inmates and closed at the order of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1964 Saturday: UCLA completes an undefeated NCAA basketball season, 30-0.
- 1965 Sunday: Civil rights demonstrators led by the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., began their third successful march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama, with more than 3,000 civil rights protesters in tow.
- 1970 Saturday: Vinko Bogataj crashes during a ski-jumping championship in Germany; his image becomes that of the ‘agony of defeat guy” in opening credits of ABC’s Wide World of Sports.
- 1973 Wednesday: In his first professional fight, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, won a 4-round bout in Scranton, Pennsylvania, by beating Rodell Dupree on points.
- 1975 Friday: Ethiopia ends its monarchy, which had been in existence for more than 3,000 years.
- 1978 Tuesday: San Francisco passes its—and nation’s—most comprehensive homosexual rights bill.
- 1979 Wednesday: The Egyptian Parliament unanimously approves peace with Israel, the first Arab nation to do so.
- 1981 Saturday: Michael Donald, a black teenager in Mobile, Alabama, was abducted, tortured, and murdered by slime ball members of the Ku Klux Klan. His mother, Beulah Mae Donald brought a lawsuit against the organization that later resulted in a landmark judgment that bankrupted one Klan organization.
- 1983 Monday: The only known typographical error appears on Time Magazine cover (control=control) and recalls the entire printing.
- 1984 Wednesday: City leaders rename part of New York’s Central Park “Strawberry Fields” honoring John Lennon.
- 1989 Tuesday: Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense William Howard Taft IV stepped down on this date. He served under President George H. W. Bush from 01-20-1989 until today. His replacement, the 17th U.S. Secretary of Defense William “Dick” Cheney took over today and served until January 20, 1993.
- 1991 Thursday: Twenty-seven sailors are lost at sea when two U.S. Navy anti-submarine planes collide.
- 1994 Monday: Wayne Gretzky ties Gordie Howe’s NHL record of 801 goals.
- 1999 Sunday: Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
- 2002 Thursday: In Pakistan, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh along with three other suspects is charged with murder for their part in the kidnapping and beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.
- 2003 Friday: Poor Big Tobacco- an Illinois court hands tobacco giant Phillip Morris a $10.1 million judgment saying that the company lied to its consumers by applying the word ‘light’ to its ‘light cigarettes.’ Anyone who has ever smoked knows that both ‘lights’ and ‘kings’ are overloaded with nicotine- the addictive part of tobacco- as well as loads of tar and other impurities that ain’t good for you. People in the 1920s and 1930s called them cancer sticks and that was before anyone truly knew just how bad tobacco truly was. Big Tobacco sells its product to the Third World now more so than Western countries.
- 2004 Sunday: Former Democrat President Jimmy Carter, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, roundly condemns President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair ‘for waging an unnecessary war of aggression against Iraq.’ Millions are protesting all across the world, the Arab world is unhappy (even though Saddam Hussein is a murderous thug), and it’s clear that whatever support there was for the war has vanished. On top of all this, al-Qaida swears that on the black market, they have purchased suitcase nukes and you know what that means- they want to set them off in the United States.
- 2005 Monday: Much to the horror of liberals and jihadists across the world, Israel announces that it will soon be constructing 3,500 new homes in its capital of Jerusalem. Of course, the Palestinians run amok. Elsewhere, a shootout between U.N. peacekeepers and angry former rebels in Haiti leaves four people dead- including TWO U.N. peacekeepers. Meanwhile, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan proposes increasing the number of members on the U.N. Security Council from 15 to an even two-dozen so he can get additional Third World members on it.
- 2006 Tuesday: The social media website Twitter was established with the sending of the first ‘tweet’ by co-founder Jack Dorsey, who wrote: “just setting up my twttr.” Meanwhile, a day following talks between Vladimir Putin and Hu Jintao, Russian energy company Gazprom announces a new energy project that will see the construction of two major natural gas pipelines from Russia to communist China. Construction will commence and competition is expected within five years. The Russians will also provide aid to their Chi-Com allies by helping them construct at least two- and possibly more- nuclear power plants. Conversely, Democrats in the United States are big on windmills and solar farms.
- 2007 Wednesday: U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice announces that the Bush administration is going to slash funding to the Palestinian Authority so that large portions of the aid cannot somehow find a way into the pockets of Hamas thugs. Meanwhile, the Iranians declare that they are going to enrich uranium outside the bounds of recent U.N. agreements.
- 2008 Friday: The Chi-Com military convoy is heading to Tibet, thousands of soldiers determined to restore law and order (even though the Chi-Coms are usurpers). The Tibetan people are seeking help from the wider world to liberate their country, but no one cares about this far-away place. The Chi-Coms will get away with their crimes. FREE TIBET! FREE HONG KONG! FREE TAIWAN! FREE MACAO! FREE MAINLAND CHINA!
- 2009 Saturday: The Venezuelan military is launching a crackdown across the country as the GREAT SOCIALIST REVOLUTION continues under the AMAZING Simon Bolivar-wannabe Hugo Chavez. The thugs are taking control of air-and-seaports to prevent their people leaving or unauthorized goods from coming in. You know, the government has to ‘wet its beak’ in every incoming good. Meanwhile, Somali pirates leap into their high-speed boats and grab an Indian freighter, taking both the ship and its entire crew hostage.
- 2010 Sunday: Muslims in Pakistan are upset, protesting in the streets over claims that Israel is blowing up sacred Muslim sites in their country. This is bogus. The Muslims know it’s bogus; yet they continue running amok causing trouble. The problem has arisen over the fact that Israel is building in Jerusalem, their hereditary capitol, given to them by GOD ALMIGHTY. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informs the world that ‘building in Jerusalem for us is like building in Tel Aviv.’ Stop with the sniveling already.
- 2011 Monday: The first full face transplant in history occurs as doctors at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, perform the feat. Meanwhile, during the third night of outside intervention in the Libyan uprising, the home of Moammar Gaddafi is hit with more bombs than ever before (who gave Barack Obama the right to do this? —the man has a fricking Nobel Peace Prize!). Elsewhere, Israel launches air strikes against Palestinian targets after the Palestinians fire rockets and mortars into the world’s only Jewish state.
- 2012 Wednesday: The Greek Parliament votes unanimously to approve the bailout deal given them by the European Union. Elsewhere, violence continues across Iraq as unconfirmed reports arise in which ‘emos’- young Iraqi men who dress in Western styles- are having their skulls bashed in with cinderblocks by local jihadists. Why would this be untrue? We know ISIS loves throwing gays off high rooftops. These people are animals and require eradication like the vermin they are.
- 2013 Thursday: The U.S. uses B-52 bombers in joint exercises with South Korea, which leads to North Korea threatening to bomb U.S. bases in Japan. Meanwhile, the European Space Agency reveals scientific data that says the Universe is 13.82 billion years old. Elsewhere, while President Barack Hussein Obama is visiting Palestine and Israel, Palestinian thugs begin firing some missiles into Israel. Light ‘em up, Israelis.
- 2014 Friday: Vladimir Putin ratifies laws today annexing Crimea, defying sanction threats by the U.S. and the European Union. Ukraine, however, signs an association accord with the European Union which goes against Vladimir Putin’s express wishes. Meanwhile, Exxon Mobil takes the initiative among energy companies to disclose its plans for dealing with climate change in response to a 2013 shareholder resolution; the company’s move may set a standard for other energy companies to follow.
- 2015 Saturday: As ongoing talks between the USA and five other nations, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani expresses optimism that the group could strike a deal on the Iranian’s nuclear development—ostensibly for ‘peaceful purposes’—before a major deadline arrives at the end of the month—what a mess. Elsewhere, in Yemen, the U.S. evacuates its remaining special operations forces as the country continues going from bad to worse.
- 2016 Monday: South Korea reports that North Korea is at it yet again this time firing off five shortrange missiles into the Sea of Japan. They are pissed off at the new sanctions imposed upon them by the Obama administration. Elsewhere, in Bamako, Mali, unidentified gunmen storm a hotel used by European Union military officials. Other than one of the gunmen being shot dead, no one else was hurt.
- 2017 Tuesday: Famed head of the world-famous Gong Show- Chuck Barris- dies at age 87. The Gong Show was a great show. Elsewhere, Iran continues its belligerence claiming they can enrich uranium up to 99-percent and no one can do a damned thing about it. They don’t know President Donald J. Trump. Next, Neil Gorsuch undergoes more grilling today before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee.
- 2018 Wednesday: After the data of more than 50 million users is harvested by Cambridge Analytica, Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg admits he and his company ‘made mistakes.’ Meanwhile, the communist government of China continues amassing power as it announces measures to consolidate radio and television stations into one entity, “Voice of China.” Finally, a suicide bomber kills 31 people and injures scores more who were celebrating the Persian New Year in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 2019 Thursday: Six days after the Christchurch, New Zealand, massacre, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announces a ban on military-style assault weapons. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump announces via Twitter that the United States should respect and recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. Syria, however, says nothing in response. What can they do about it?
- 2020 Saturday: The World Health Organization announces that worldwide, at least 20 vaccines for COVID-19, aka the Old Chi-Vi, the Yellow Flu, the Xi Jinping Bat Flu are in development. Nations are racing to find ways to mitigate this crap and what makes it worse, the Chi-Coms are close-lipped as to how exactly the virus came about and from whence the evil s**t came. Speculation centers on the Wuhan wet market where all manner of animals, fowl, insects, and seafood are crammed together, all defecating atop one another and being slaughtered with one another with blood, fecal matter, and other festering, noxious body fluids combine and get onto human beings. What a barbaric f**king place. YOU are what YOU eat.
- 2021 Sunday: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE I: First thing we learned today is that the Biden administration is spending $87 million of taxpayer monies to house hundreds of thousands along the southern border, mostly in Arizona and Texas. (Note- Joe, if you deported everyone, you wouldn’t have to spend a dime). Next, on ABC News today, Antonio Mayorkas, director of Homeland Security announced that ‘the border is secure, closed, the U.S. is expelling illegal aliens, so don’t come.’ (Note- does anyone believe this duck crap?). At the same time, Jenn Pellegrino of One America News was interviewing an illegal alien who said that because ‘Joe Biden is in the White House, he and everyone else is coming as Donald Trump wouldn’t let anyone in.’ There you go- what more evidence does the reader require to understand that feeble Joe Biden wants to flood the country with illegal aliens?
- 2021 Sunday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE II: Congressman Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district, predicts that by the early summer, at least 1 million Third World illegal aliens will have crossed our border with millions more to come. (Note- folks, we are being invaded as though we are in a war. By the time government wakes up to the danger, it will be too late). Congressman McCaul also says the Biden administration ‘could easily solve the crisis by returning to Trump era policies on the border.’ Likewise, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, echoes McCaul by saying that the Dems ‘dumped three Trump era policies that would solve the crisis now.’ Meanwhile, Customs and Border Patrol- the CBP- says it’s going to begin releasing illegal aliens into the heartland of Texas sans any court dates. Elsewhere, Senator Rob Portman, R-OH, says that there ‘must be transparency along the border so it’s time for the Biden administration to remove the blackout down there.’ (Note- you would think that IF the Biden people thought they were doing a bang-up job, they would want the world to see exactly what they are doing. But they don’t! What is up with that?). Portman also says CBP must be given additional resources. Finally, Sheriff Mark Daniels of Cochise County, Arizona, says that ‘Joe Biden halting construction on the border wall has driven Mexican cartels- especially the Sinaloa cartel- to increased violence.’ How about doing something for law and order, Joe?
- 2021 Sunday B: JOE BIDEN NEWS– Joe Biden has now officially gone TWO WHOLE MONTHS sans a press conference with reporters. Supposedly, the ancient stumbler is going to address the entire planet on March 25, 2021. (Note- stay aware of deep fakes and multiple takes. Just saying). Next, China experts say that the reason for Beijing’s hyper-aggressiveness with the Biden administration is that they believe they have him by the balls due to Wall Street and son Hunter Biden’s ties with Chinese Communist Party. Gordon Chang says that ‘neither Russia or the People’s Republic of China has any respect for Joe Biden and believe they can push the senile old coot around.’ Next, Joe Biden dumps a Trump era student loan debt forgiveness program and then forgives $1 billion in student loan debt.
- 2021 Sunday C: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I: Soon-to-be-gone Congresswoman Liz Cheney, R-WY, is among a group of lawmakers seeking to boycott the Beijing Winter Olympics 2022. Speaking of sports, the Atlanta Motor Speedway is holding a NASCAR event and expects at least 20,000 people to show up and enjoy the spectacle. Meanwhile, COVID-19 claims one of the NCAA March Madness Men’s Games, the matchup between Virginia Commonwealth University-Oregon University. Elsewhere, the mayor of Miami Beach, Florida, Dan Gelber, declares a state of emergency as spring breakers descend on the Sunshine State’s beaches. Speaking of Florida, Governor Ron DeSantis bans the teaching of the bogus and highly racist philosophy- Critical Race Theory- and instead, seeks to have teachers become proficient in the teaching of civics, history, and government. Next, Trump senior adviser Jason Miller says that President Trump will be back on social media within 2-3 months with a new social media app.’ Excellent.
- 2021 Sunday D: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS– the Japanese announce that they are going to restore their role in global affairs and that its military will aid the United States in protecting the independence of Taiwan and other nations under threat from Beijing. Welcome back, Japan. Meanwhile, the U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks says that China is a pacing challenge for the U.S. military as China’s elites believe they can push the United States around. Elsewhere, the U.S. intercepts- get this- chatter among Iranian Revolutionary Guard bigwigs discussing an attack on Fort McNair in Washington, D.C. That would be something if these dimwits attempted a brazen attack like that. Then again, with Joe Biden in the White House, he’d probably give them a pass.
- 2021 Sunday E: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS II: Afghan state media announced the unplanned visit by U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. He arrived in Kabul today to hold talks with members of the Afghan government. Elsewhere, thousands of protesters are flooding the streets of Istanbul, Turkey, protesting Turkish thug dictator Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s signing of a bill with which to withdraw the once great Ottoman Empire from an international treaty recognizing and protecting the rights of women. Many believe this will empower murderers, abusers, and rapists to reach new heights in punishing women and girls.
- 2021 Sunday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, blasts the Dems over their hypocrisy on getting rid of the filibuster rule in the U.S. Senate. Next, Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, says the Dems are trying to SILENCE him for exposing their bogus narrative on ‘what happened’ on January 06, 2021, the day the Dems (and some stupid RINOs) are trying to spin as some sort of violent and armed insurrection. He won’t adhere to their narrative and continues sharing the truth with anyone who will listen. God bless you, Senator Johnson! Elsewhere, the Dems are shattering fund-raising records this year. The DNC has already raised $18.4 million. Wow. Meanwhile, Democrat lawmakers in the Empire State are being pressured to return ALL donations given to them by outgoing Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo. Now that the man is besieged by people in his state who are openly demanding he either resign or be removed via impeachment, NO one wants to be tied with this POS. Finally, the Massage Parlor Massacres could not have come at a better time for the Democrats- they are redoubling efforts to remove lawful gun owners’ firearms. Go figure. “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”
- 2021 Sunday G: COVID-19 NEWS– as Joe Biden continues braying about the success of ‘his’ COVID-19 vaccine plan, Dr. Moncef Slaoui says that ‘President Donald J. Trump bears 90-percent of the responsibility for getting the vaccine made and distributed.’ Joe Biden does not want to hear that. Next, the Centers for Disease Control reports the successful vaccinations of 3.1 million customers in a single day for ‘Joe Biden’s vaccine.’ Whoa.
- 2021 Sunday H: ECONOMIC NEWS– Former Treasury official Lawrence “Larry” Summers says, ‘Joe Biden’s economic program (if one can call it such) is the least responsible in the past 40 years.’ Amen. Meanwhile, Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro says, that elections do indeed have consequences and the stolen election of 2020 has lots of consequences.’ Elsewhere, tax expert Julio Gonzalez says that ‘illegal aliens are the big winners of the Joe Biden stimulus (PORKULUS) plan and NOT Americans.’ Ouch.
- 2021 Sunday I: OPINION NEWS– Fareed Zakaria of GPS- Global Public Square- said today that the ‘United States military is so much better than that of the People’s Republic of China that the U.S. does not need to spend the kind of money we have been spending on national defense.’ Zakaria says that Beijing is putting more money into its Belt and Roads Initiative with which it will tie large portions of the globe into a commonwealth of sorts that will benefit all nations attached to it. According to Zakaria, the U.S. is spending more money than it spent at the height of the Vietnam War- adjusted for inflation, of course- so why are we so frightened of communist China? Fareed sounds rather like a shill for the Chinese Communist Party now, doesn’t he?
- 2021 Sunday J: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET– Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 122,964,412 confirmed cases, +1,081,972, 2,711,747, confirmed deaths, +18,941, and 69,647,959 confirmed recoveries, +614,688. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 30,011,181 confirmed cases, up 105,688 from yesterday’s reporting, 547,453 confirmed deaths, UP 2,322, and 116,813,739 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 218,986 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- El Presidente, in another two-and-a-half weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the coronavirus running amok.
- 2021 Sunday K: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,641,664 confirmed cases, 57,501 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,773 confirmed cases, 454 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 357,376 confirmed cases, 5,224 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the U.S., the territory of Guam: currently, they have 8,749 confirmed cases, 135 confirmed deaths, and 6,707 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 827,772 confirmed cases, 6,092 confirmed deaths, and 802,337 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Iraq, the birthplace of civilization- 789,390 cases of the ‘VID, 13,969 confirmed deaths and 710,699 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Sunday M: NATIONAL GAS PRICE AND U.S. NATIONAL DEBT– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.879 per gallon, $3.604 in Hawaii, and $3.316 in Washington state. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,078,445,971,103 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Sunday N: CRIME NEWS– Law enforcement officials finally arrested a murderous POS named Sean Michael Lannon. U.S. marshals have been pursuing this guy, tying him to at least five murders including that of his ex-wife. When they finally arrested him, he confessed to at least 16 murders of various people across the country. Give this guy the chair!
- 2022 Monday: Stay tuned…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0776 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yucca Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next effort by folk trio, Danko/Fjeld/Andersen- “Ridin’ on the Blinds”- came out on April 10, 1994. Once again, the band performed gloriously on acoustic tunes, tunes that united the trio in a shared vision for their musical future. The lineup featured Rick Danko (bass, guitars, lead and backing vocals), Jonas Fjeld (lead and backing vocals and guitars), Eric Andersen (lead and backing vocals, keyboards), as well as accompaniment from- most notably- the Band’s Garth Hudson on keyboards and accordions- among numerous others. We hope you will seek this one out, give it a good listen, and make it apart of your daily listening pleasure- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-21-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,024. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Georges Seurat, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Eddie Money, Kaleidoscope, David Lindley, Stray Cats, Slim Jim Phantom, Supertramp, Roger Hodgson, Rose Stone, Sly and the Family Stone, UFO, Andy Parker, President Grover Cleveland, President Harry S. Truman, Executive Order #9835, President Barack Obama, U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks, U.S. Treasury Secretary Daniel Manning, Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., Joe Biden’s Economic Program, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Gun-Grabbing Democrats, Larry Summers, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley, President George H. W. Bush, President Donald Trump, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense William Howard Taft IV, U.S. Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman Michael McCaul, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Rob Portman, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Tom Cotton, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Sheriff Mark Daniels, Gordon Chang, Fareed Zakaria, Global Public Square, Jenn Pellegrino, One America News, Battle for Okinawa, Battle for Dien Bien Phu, Student Loan Debt Forgiveness, Critical Race Theory, Fort McNair Attack, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Bogus Capitol Hill Insurrection, Democrat-engineered Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Massage Parlor Massacres, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Iran, Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Japan, Moammar Gaddafi, Libya, People’s Republic of China, Chinese Communist Party, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Russia, Sinaloa Drug Cartel, Taiwan, Turkey, Ottoman Empire, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Wall Street, Florida, New York, Washington-D.C., Wisconsin, Coronavirus Vaccines, NASCAR, NCAA Men’s Tournament, March Madness, Professional Boxing, Joe Louis, Customs and Border Patrol, CBP- the, U.S. Department of the Treasury, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, Rick Danko, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We look forward to promoting the music of Kaleidoscope sometime within the next 10 years.
[ii] We hope to present the music of Sly & the Family Stone within the next decade or so. Please stay tuned for further information.
[iii] Not sure when we will promote the music of the legendary singer, Eddie Money, but you can bet one day that we will.
[iv] Supertramp is coming soon. When we promote this famed British rock band, everyone will be astounded at how amazing they are. Please stick around for when we do.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of UFO and of the Michael Schenker Group at some point within the next year. We hope you will remain vigilant as to the day that we do.
[vi] When we begin promoting American bands again, we will be sure to include the Stray Cats as well as the group’s individual members. We hope you will remain alert for the day we do.