Chef Goldie McNamara
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: in order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign” by Chef Goldie McNamara
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,085 AT THE AICP-END
572 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
How would Democrats respond if President Trump inserted FBI agents into every presidential campaign to prevent any foreign collusion?
Bakersfield, CA, 04-12-2019 Friday: Now that the release of the four-page summary of the Robert S. Mueller III report on possible collusion between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin’s Russia says there was ‘no collusion,’ we should be able to get back to doing the business of the American people. Yes, I recognize that in another 1-2 weeks, as Attorney General Bill Barr reported to Congress on Tuesday morning, we should have the full report albeit with redactions to protect grand jury information, peripheral uncharged players, and sources and methods of intelligence agents and agencies, we should know the FULL truth, I seriously doubt there is anything negative towards President Trump.
The entire scam that has kept the nation in thrall for the past two-and-a-half years MUST be investigated and the truth must come out as soon as possible. No matter what side you support or in what you believe, we must put this issue to rest AFTER we learn all the facts. We must learn WHO set it in motion, HOW they did it, and WHAT the exact purpose was, which I think we all know: to destroy Donald Trump and perhaps to earn some payback at his expense for demanding a specific birth certificate.
We now know that the FBI- James Comey’s FBI to be precise- inserted various agents into the Trump campaign to enable members of the team to fall into traps through helping them collude with foreign agents. Say what you will, this is crazy and something such as this should never have occurred. It is one thing to seek out foreign agents to gain their support and backing and quite another to have operatives guide or tempt people to collude or to betray their country.
It seems to me that federal law enforcement LOVES entrapment, which in my view is not right nor should it be considered a legal, much less moral tool yanked out of the federal toolbox to ensnare some poor bastard.
It happens all the time, however, We know of numerous homegrown jihadists seeking to carry out some horrendous terrorist attack on our home soil and federal agents will enter into the ‘conspiracy,’ enable the would-be terrorist to obtain faulty explosives and the training to build his weapon of mass destruction, awaiting the moment when the scumbag seeks to set off on his attack and then arrest him.
They do the same thing with drug traffickers and narco-terrorists. People on the home front involved in the drug trade will be given vast amounts of narcotics or other drugs and then set in motion to buy or transfer the drugs to someone else at which moment the federal agents swoop in to take the dumb ass down. I do not believe this is correct either.
It seems to me that there were enough operatives within the Trump presidential campaign of 2016 seeking to guide the candidate or his campaign aides into making some mistake, which would then allow them to ensnare him or them in the act of collusion. It must have shocked them when from all reports, the members of the Trump team NEVER sought to take advantage of the setups into which, the spies attempted to deliver them.
Simultaneously, the Comey FBI agents and other Obama Justice Department officials lied to FISA judges to obtain warrants to delve into everything and everyone of the Trump campaign, seeking to plaster them with falsehoods of collusion with hostile foreign powers. This was equally not good and how this could ever have occurred and how every aspect of the crime, aka the attempted COUP, can go unanswered is beyond me.
I have a way by which, President Trump can correct this horrendous situation and he should have an Oval Office address to the American people next Tuesday night. He should sit in front of the microphones and say this:
“In the interests of protecting the American people from all possible collusion with hostile foreign powers, I am signing an executive order that will take effect immediately. My FBI Director Christopher Wray is going to insert 5-10 agents into not only my reelection campaign, but also into every other presidential campaign, no matter the political party, because protecting the American people is my sacred duty and as the Democrats still believe that Vladimir Putin’s Russia interfered in the past two elections, I am going to take these steps to prevent any interference from ever occurring ever again.”
Now, you and I can only imagine the howls of anger and outrage that will spill out of every Democrat seeking their 2020 presidential nomination. They will scream that this is not right, that it is heavy-handed, ham-fisted, and jack-booted fascism. People like Bernie might even topple to the ground, flopping about like a sucker fish suffering a stroke.
However, it makes sense to me because the FBI agents would monitor everything, every communication, every strategy session, and every meeting to gather dirt on opposing candidates so that NO Russian, NO Chinese, NO Iranian, NO North Korean, and no other unknown actor can ever interfere in a U.S. election ever again.
Let me know what YOU think- I await your comments.
I will see you tomorrow. Love you all.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
Cook IV Institutional Chef, CWC, ACF Chefs’ Association of the San Joaquin Valley CA123
Due to the increasing number of threats and intrusions into our personal lives, we who blog here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have engaged the services of local up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, to do renderings of us as he sees fit. I must say that he did an ‘okay job,’ it is what it is and I am fine with that. Anyhow, I have spent my life working in professional food service and find it an immense joy to be able to come here 1-2 times a year and to share my political opinions and observations with me. Thank you for joining me, we welcome everyone and invite them to bring their friends, family members, and coworkers/employees with them.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 04-12-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 889
04-12-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIII: “In order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-11-2019, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie “In order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Goldie McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion, Bill Barr, Donald Trump, FBI-the, Vladimir Putin, Russia, James Comey, Barack Obama,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 12, 2019:
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt; Bill Haley and the Comets, the Flying Burrito Brothers featuring Gib Gilbeau, the Keef Hartley Band featuring Miller Anderson, Sonny & Cher featuring Sonny Bono, and Steppenwolf featuring John Kay:
- 1111: Pope Paschalis II crowns Henry V, Roman emperor.
- 1204: Due to crookedness on the part of the Byzantine emperor, knights of the Fourth Crusade occupy and then sack the capital city of Constantinople.
- 1545: French king Francois I orders his soldiers to kill the Protestants of the city of
- 1606: England adopts the Union Jack as its official flag.
- 1654: England, Ireland, and Scotland unite.
- 1713: Dutch State-General signs peace with France: Netherlands loses Orange Princedom.
- 1776: North Carolina’s Fourth Provincial Congress authorized the colony’s delegates to the Continental Congress to support independence from Britain.
- 1782: The British navy won its only naval engagement against the colonists in the American Revolution at the Battle of Saints, off Dominica.
- 1787: Philadelphia’s Free African Society
- 1833: Charles Gaylor patented the fireproof safe on this date.
- 1844: Texas becomes a territory of the United States.
- 1861: The American Civil War began as Confederate forces opened fire on Fort Sumter in South Carolina.
- 1862: Union volunteers stole a Confederate locomotive near Marietta, Georgia, and headed toward Chattanooga, Tennessee, on a mission to sabotage as much of the rail line as they could; however, the Confederate security forces captured and imprisoned the raiders.
- 1864: Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest captures Fort Pillow, Tennessee, which led to the so-called ‘Fort Pillow Massacre” as his men killed deceptive Union troops among them many black soldiers.
- 1877: James Tyng of Harvard first used the catcher’s mask in a baseball game in a game against the Lynn Live Oaks.
- 1892: Voters in Lockport, N.Y., became the first in the United States to use voting machines.
- 1900: The Congress of the United States of America passes the Foraker Act, which establishes Puerto Rico as an established territory of the country.
- 1908: At Chelsea, Massachusetts, a massive fire destroys homes that make 17,000 people homeless.
- 1911: The first nonstop London-to-Paris flight took place as Pierre Prier made it in 3 hours and 56 minutes.
- 1919: The British Parliament passes a 48-hour workweek with minimum wages.
- 1927: At Shanghai, China, Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek begins a counter-revolution against the communists. Elsewhere, the British Cabinet came out in favor of voting rights for women.
- 1928: An anarchist attempts the assassination of Italy’s King Victor Emanuel II.
- 1934: “Tender is the Night,” by Scott Fitzgerald, was first published in book form after being serialized in Scribner’s Magazine. Elsewhere, the second-highest wind speed ever recorded took place on Mt. Washington clocking in at 231 miles per hour.
- 1935: Germany prohibits the publication of non-Aryan writers.
- 1938: The first law requiring medical examinations prior to receiving marriage licenses took place in New York State.
- 1940: During the early days of World War II, Italy concludes its annexation of the Balkan nation of Albania. Elsewhere, the National Football League reduces the clipping penalty from 25 yards to 15 yards.
- 1941: Vichy-France’s head of government Admiral Dalan consults with German leader, Adolf Hitler.
- 1942: During the Bataan Death March, Japanese troops murder approximately 400 Filipino troops and officers.
- 1944: The U.S. Twentieth Air Force underwent activation, so it could begin the strategic bombing of Japan during World War II. Elsewhere, John Kay, future vocalist of the rock band, Steppenwolf, was born on this date.
- 1945: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt died of a cerebral hemorrhage in Warm Springs, Georgia, at age 63; Vice President Harry S. Truman succeeded him. Elsewhere, Miller Anderson—famed rock guitarist who played with the Keef Hartley Band among others—is born in England on this date.
- 1946: Syria gained its independence from France on this date.
- 1953: The Minneapolis Lakers beat the Syracuse Nationals in Game 7 of the NBA Finals by a score of 87-80 to win their fourth title in five years and to beat the Nationals twice.
- 1954: Bill Haley and the Comets record “Rock-around-the-Clock.” Elsewhere, the S. Atomic Energy Commission opened a hearing on whether Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer, scientific director of the Manhattan Project, should have his security clearance reinstated amid questions about his loyalty (it was not).
- 1955: The University of Michigan Polio Vaccine Evaluation Center declared the Salk vaccine–used in the fight against polio–safe and effective.
- 1961: Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Alexeyevich Gagarin became the first man to fly in space, aboard Russia’s Vostok 1 capsule, orbiting the Earth once before making a safe landing.
- 1963: Civil Rights leader the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., underwent arrest and jailing in Birmingham, Alabama, charged with contempt of court and parading without a permit. During his time behind bars, King wrote his “Letter from Birmingham Jail”; the cops released him on bond on April 20.
- 1966: The United States Air Force begins attacking North Vietnam with B-52 strikes.
- 1981: The space shuttle Columbia blasted off from Cape Canaveral on its first test flight. Elsewhere, former world heavyweight boxing champion Joe Louis died in Las Vegas, Nevada, at age 66.
- 1983: Harold Washington won election as the first black mayor of Chicago.
- 1987: Texaco filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy after it failed to settle a legal dispute with Pennzoil Company.
- 1988: Sonny Bono becomes the mayor of Palm Springs, California. Elsewhere, the Chinese government named a new array of younger leaders to ensure economic reform.
- 1989: Former boxing champion Sugar Ray Robinson died in Culver City, California, at age 67. Meanwhile, the authorities discovered radical activist Abbie Hoffman dead at his home in New Hope, Pennsylvania, at age 52.
- 1992: Disneyland Paris opened in Marne-La-Vallee, France, on this date. Whoo-hoo!
- 1999: U.S. President Bill Clinton receives a contempt of court citation for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
- 2004: A federal judge allowed a nationwide ban on dietary supplements containing ephedra to take effect, turning aside a plea from two manufacturers.
- 2010: In Hungary, parliamentary election results see 28 regional seats for the left-wing Hungarian Socialist Party, and 26 regional seats for the far-right Movement for a Better Hungary.
- 2011: As part of a crackdown on dissent in China, the authorities arrested 169 Chinese Christians attempting to hold an outdoor prayer session but released them soon afterward.
- 2012: Mali swears in Dioncounda Traore, an interim president, marking the country’s transition back to civilian rule following last month’s coup. Elsewhere, U.S. technology company Google, Inc. announces its 2012 first quarter earnings rose by more than 24%, and net profits increased to $8.14 billion.
- 2013: Russia threatens retaliation after the U.S. imposes sanctions on 18 Magnitsky list Russians accused of human rights violations. Meanwhile, Macy’s loses its dispute with JC Penney; JC Penney wins the right to sell unbranded housewares designed by Martha Stewart in its stores.
- 2014: Researchers announce a new orally administered drug that may cure Hepatitis C; medical researchers declared 90-percent of patients in trials free of the virus after 12 weeks.
- 2016: Famed country rocker Gib Guilbeau who played violin, guitar, and sang with the on-again, off-again band, the Flying Burrito Brothers (1974-1984 / 1986-1997), passed away on this date.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Miller Anderson, The Keef Hartley Band, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Sonny Bono, John Kay, Steppenwolf, “Rock-around-the-Clock” by Bill Haley and the Comets, Gib Guilbeau, The Flying Burrito Brothers, G. McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion, Bill Barr, Donald Trump, FBI-the, Vladimir Putin, Russia, James Comey, Barack Obama, Christopher Wray, FISA Courts, Bernie Sanders, Preventing Foreign Collusion in Presidential Campaigns,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2019:
- 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
- 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
- 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
- 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday’s Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
- 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
- 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
- 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
- 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
- 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
- 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
- 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
- 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
- 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
- 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
- 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
- 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
- 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
- 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
- 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
- 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
- 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
- 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
- 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
- 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
- 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
- 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
- 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
- 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
- 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
- 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
- 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05–05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be genuinely concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex– Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
- 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
- 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
- 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
- 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
- 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
- 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
- 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
- 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
- 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
- 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
- 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
- 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
- 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
- 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
- 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
- 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
- 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
- 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
- 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
- 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
- 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
- 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
- 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
- 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
- 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
- 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
- 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
- 04-16-2018 M: “President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the ‘military-industrial complex,’ will President Donald J. Trump become its latest victim, or will he exercise caution before going to war?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXI
- 04-17-2018 T: “BOTH political parties want war in Syria yet once President Trump sends U.S. troops there and things begin going wrong, ALL support for the conflict and the President will vanish” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXII
- 04-18-2018 W: “Although the attacks on Syria went without a hitch, we could see a spike in terror attacks here in the USA as well as across Europe as our foes answer them” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIII
- 04-19-2018 Th: “Let the Dems continue believing in yet another massive electoral victory, this one in November, as it will be doubly fun to watch them in meltdown mode yet again” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIV
- 04-20-2018 F: “Drunk with power as all despots are, California Democrats have no clue the fate awaiting them on Election Day, Tuesday, November 06, 2018- it’s gonna be sweet” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXV
- 04-21-2018 S: “James Comey expected people would hail him as a ‘hero’ when in fact, they see him as little more than a useful idiot who soon might be headed to federal prison- serves him right” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVI
- 04-22-2018 Su: “Santos Hilario and Marcelina Profecto Garcia die in car crash fleeing from ICE agents; if you were not in the country illegally, you would not have had to flee, thus NOT leaving your six kids orphans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVII
- 10-08-2018 M: “Although loath to call another woman a liar, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford did not inspire confidence in her testimony before the U.S. Senate nor did the other accusers of Judge Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVI
- 10-09-2018 T: “On November 6, 2018, we have a choice: the anarchy and political violence of the left or civilization and conservatism offered by the right; the choice is clear, choose the latter” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “California Democrats are in far graver danger than they ever imagined as in four short weeks, people of all parties are going to vote as many of them out of office as possible” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVIII
- 10-11-2018 Th: “California Democrats NEVER thought Prop 14 would let them down but it has as in many political races in November, we have Democrats going toe-to-toe with Republicans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXIX
- 10-12-2018 F: “Maximillian Robespierre NEVER thought he would end up on the guillotine and yet he did- this is what is headed the Democrats’ way unless they stop the out-of-control mobs of their own creation NOW” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXC
- 10-13-2018 S: “Democrats love blaming their political opponents for the crimes they themselves commit such as promoting violence, racial discord, and civil unrest” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCI
- 10-14-2018 Su: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
- 04-08-2019 M: “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX
- 04-09-2019 T: “Democrats demonstrate their appalling lack of humanity every time they call for open borders, amnesty for all illegal aliens in the country, and the abolition of ICE, the only thing standing between civilization and chaos” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXX
- 04-10-2019 W: “The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXI
- 04-11-2019 Th: “Looking back, it would have been great had the Framers of the Constitution put in term limits for ALL politicians and judges at the federal level, demanded birth certificates, tax returns, and educational records before being seated” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXII
- 04-12-2019 F: “In order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIII
- 04-13-2019 S:
- 04-14-2019 Su:
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
- 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
- 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
- 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
- 04-18-2018 W: “Like a bottle of fine brandy, Beverly Carrick original artworks never grow old and, if anything, appreciate in both pleasure and value” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “We hear Google Plus might shut down due to massive hacks; hey Google, how about this: why not stop working with fascist regimes such as China and protect everyone’s online liberties” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXII
FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: in order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign” by Chef Goldie McNamara
THIS IS THE END OF TODAY’S POST- WE AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR READERSHIP AND HOPE YOU WILL RETURN FOR MORE PROVOCATIVE WRITING BY CULINARY AND FOOD SERVICE PROFESSIONALS