TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 231
89. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2022:
Francisco Goya, Vincent Van Gogh, Cream featuring Eric Clapton, Love featuring Ken Forssi, the Moody Blues featuring Graeme Edge, Procol Harum featuring Dave Ball, and the Ramones:
- 1135 Saturday: The Jewish philosopher Maimonides was born in Cordoba in present-day Spain.
- 1191 Saturday: The 175th Roman Catholic Pope Celestine III became Vicar of Christ on this date. He would guide his fleshy flock on its journey to be one with Christ until January 08, 1198.
- 1282 Monday: Furious inhabitants of Palermo attack French occupation force.
- 1296 Friday: Edward I sacks Berwick-upon-Tweed, during armed conflict between Scotland and England.
- 1492 Wednesday: King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella sign decree that expels Jews from Spain.
- 1533 Thursday: Thomas Cranmer becomes archbishop of Canterbury; meanwhile, Henry VIII divorces his 1st wife, Catherine of Aragon.
- 1746: In Fuendetodos, Aragon, Spain, future Romanticist artist, Francisco Goya, is born.
- 1814 Wednesday: Britain and its allies march into Paris after defeating Napoleon.
- 1822 Saturday: Florida became a territory of the United States of America on this date.
- 1842 Wednesday: Dr. Crawford W. Long performed the first operation while his patient was sedated using ether.
- 1853 Wednesday: In Zundert, Netherlands, future Post-Impressionist artist Vincent Van Gogh is born.
- 1855 Friday: About 5,000 “Border Ruffians” from western Missouri invaded the territory of Kansas and forced the election of a pro-slavery legislature. This was the ‘first election’ in Kansas.
- 1856 Sunday: Russia signs the Peace of Paris, which ends the Crimean War.
- 1858 Tuesday: Hyman L. Lipmann of Philadelphia patented the pencil.
- 1867 Saturday: U.S. Secretary of State, William H. Seward, reached agreement with Russia to purchase the Alaskan Territory for $7.2 million.
- 1870 Wednesday: Secretary of State Hamilton Fish declared the 15th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which prohibits denying citizens the right to vote and to hold office based on race, in effect on this date. In addition to this monumental statute, the Union readmitted Texas on this day.
- 1909 Tuesday: The Queensboro Bridge, linking the New York City boroughs of Manhattan and Queens, opened.
- 1912 Saturday: The French establish a protectorate in the North African nation of Morocco.
- 1923 Friday: The Cunard Liner RMS Laconia became the first passenger ship to circle the globe as it arrived in New York.
- 1932 Wednesday: Amelia Earhart is 1st woman to fly solo cross the Atlantic.
- 1939 Thursday: The graphic novel, “Detective Comics #27,” which introduced Batman to the world, hit the newsstands on this date.
- 1940 Saturday: As Imperial Japanese forces continue to overrun Nationalist China; Tokyo sets up a puppet government in Nanking with some former Nationalist Chinese acting as de facto rulers for the Tojo regime.
- 1941 Sunday: Graeme Edge, future drummer of the British rock group, the Moody Blues[i], is born on this date in Rocester, Staffordshire, England. Meanwhile, in North Africa, the Afrika Korps launches a new offensive against the British. Elsewhere, Adolf Hitler gives the go-ahead to postpone Operation Barbarossa to invade Yugoslavia on April 6. Little do the Nazis know that this resetting of invasion dates will doom their invasion of the Soviet Union originally scheduled for early May.
- 1943 Tuesday: Future bassist with the Los Angeles psychedelic rock band, Love[ii], Ken Forssi, was born on this date in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1944 Thursday: During World War II, 781 RAF bombers attack the German city of Nuremburg.
- 1945 Friday: The Soviet Union invaded Austria during World War II. Meanwhile, in Ripley, Surrey, England, guitar prodigy Eric Clapton, future member of the Yardbirds[iii], Cream[iv], Derek and the Dominoes[v], and a solo artist was born on this date. What’s more, Dave Ball–future guitarist with Procol Harum[vi] (following Robin Trower’s departure) –was born on this date in Handsworth, Birmingham, England.
- 1950 Thursday: President Harry S. Truman denounced Senator Joe McCarthy as a saboteur of U.S. foreign policy.
- 1954 Tuesday: At the Battle of Dien Bien Phu, even though French efforts to eliminate as much People’s Army antiaircraft artillery surrounding the base, the Chi-Coms continue making good losses for their fellow communists while the French are struggling to get resupplies of both men and materiel into the camp, problematic decisions are having to be made. Isabelle, the second largest French base is a couple miles south of the main camp and sending physical resupply runs to it requires daily road reopening actions are taking their toll on troop strength. Isabelle will have to rely on air drops from this point forward.
- 1959 Monday: A narrowly divided U.S. Supreme Court, in Barkus v. Illinois, ruled that a conviction in state court following an acquittal in federal court for the same crime did not constitute double jeopardy.
- 1963 Saturday: Singer Leslie Gore, age 16, recorded her hit, “It’s My Party” for Mercury Records in New York.
- 1964 Monday: John Glenn withdrew from the Ohio race for the U.S. Senate because of injuries suffered in a fall. Meanwhile, the original version of the TV game show, “Jeopardy!,” hosted by Art Fleming, premiered on NBC.
- 1965 Tuesday: In front of the U.S. Embassy in downtown Saigon, Vietcong set off a massive car bomb that kills 22 people and wounds another 183.
- 1970 Monday: At the Meadow near Doswell, Va., Triple Crown winner Secretariat was born. Meanwhile, jazz great Miles Davis releases the great album, “Bitches Brew,” on this date. This album is a classic for all-time.
- 1972 Thursday: North Vietnamese troops launched their three-pronged Easter Offensive against South Vietnam; the fighting lasted until the following October. Elsewhere, the British government assumed direct rule over Northern Ireland on this date.
- 1973 Friday: Ellsworth Bunker resigns as the U.S. ambassador to South Vietnam.
- 1974 Saturday: The Ramones[vii]’ first concert took place at Performance Studio in New York.
- 1975 Sunday: As the Vietnam War neared its end, Communist forces occupied the city of Da Nang on this date.
- 1981 Monday: President Ronald Reagan escaped an attempt on his life outside a Washington, D.C., hotel where John W. Hinckley Jr. shot and seriously wounded him. Also wounded were White House Press Secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy, and District of Columbia police officer Thomas Delahanty.
- 1982 Tuesday: At the Playboy Hotel and Casino in beautiful, Atlantic City, New Jersey, heavyweight boxer “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon scores a KO of opponent, Luis Acosta, at the 0:42 second mark of Round 2 in a scheduled 10-round heavyweight bout to put his pro record to 14-0.
- 1984 Friday: The U.S. ends participation in multinational Lebanon peace force.
- 1986 Sunday: Actor James Cagney died at his farm in Stanfordville, New York, at age 86.
- 1991 Saturday: Patricia Bowen of Jupiter, Fla., told authorities told law enforcement that hours earlier, William Kennedy Smith, the nephew of the so-called “Lion of the Senate,” Senator Edward “Teddy” Kennedy, a known defiler of women himself had violently raped her at the Kennedy Family’s Palm Beach estate. He later won acquittal at trial thanks to the family’s fortune.
- 1998 Monday: BMW purchased Rolls-Royce for $570 million.
- 1999 Tuesday: Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic insisted that NATO attacks stop before he moved forward towards peace, declaring his forces ready to fight “to the very end.” NATO responded with new resolve to wreck his military forces using sustained aerial assault against them.
- 2002 Saturday: Britain’s Queen Mother Elizabeth died at Royal Lodge, Windsor, outside London; she was 101 years old.
- 2004 Tuesday: In a reversal, President George W. Bush agreed to let National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice testify publicly and under oath before an independent panel investigating the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Elsewhere, British-born broadcaster Alistair Cooke died in New York at age 95.
- 2006 Thursday: American reporter Jill Carroll, a freelancer for the Christian Science Monitor won his release after being held 82 days as a hostage of the Islamists wrecking the nation.
- 2009 Monday: President Barack Obama asserted unprecedented government control over the auto industry, rejecting turnaround plans from General Motors and Chrysler and raising the prospect of controlled bankruptcy for either auto giant. Meanwhile, federal food safety officials warned consumers to stop eating all foods containing pistachios while they attempted to figure out the source of possible salmonella contamination. Finally, Muslim extremists- members of the so-called “Religion of Peace”- attacked a police academy on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan, killing at least 12 people. One must love the “religion of peace.”
- 2010 Tuesday: Off the cost of Kismayo, Somali pirates hijack 8 Indian vessels and abduct 120 sailors in the process, holding them for ransom. This is the biggest such crime yet on the high seas. The global powers will have to react to this terrorism or the flee flow of goods and supplies will have to give the Horn of Africa a wide, wide berth.
- 2011 Wednesday: Peruvians reclaimed 45,000 Inca artifacts taken by Yale University from Machu Picchu over a hundred years ago, finally successful in their campaign to return of ‘the dignity and pride of Peru’. Elsewhere, eruptions around the Near and Middle East continue during the ‘Arab Spring.’ In Syria, the government is clamping down and in one city, Latakia, its armed forces open fire on thousands of protesters. In Libya, fighting continues to rage as the forces of Moammar Gaddafi fight to take over some villages being held by rebels. “People just got to be free,” so sang the (Young) Rascals.[viii] Finally, former (failed) President Jimmy Carter returns from Cuba and whines that the ‘U.S. trade embargo (we don’t do business with Cuba whereas the REST of the f***ing world does there, Jimbo) and travel ban has harmed the nation’s people and its development. Jimbo, STFU.
- 2012 Friday: VISA and MasterCard warn banks that a security breach has compromised over 10 million credit card numbers. Meanwhile, in Syria, President Bashar al-Assad declares the revolt against the regime to be over but that it is going to maintain its troops in various cities to quell any further disruptions to the nation’s peace. Little does he know there’s lots more to come…
- 2013 Saturday: Northwest Africa 7325, a green meteorite found in Morocco, 2012, may have originated on planet Mercury; if scientists are correct, this will be the first known meteorite from Mercury. Meanwhile, North Korea declares that it is in a state of war with neighboring South Korea.
- 2014 Sunday: Slovakia sets a new precedent by electing Andrej Kiska, a millionaire, as president; Mr. Kiska is the first president without ties to the Communist party to be elected since 1993, when the country was formed out of the breakup of Czechoslovakia. Elsewhere, at the Hague, the Philippines files a complaint against the People’s Republic of China for bullying their fishing fleets and for trying to drive Filipinos off islands they either claim or hold.
- 2015 Monday: In recent Nigerian elections, General Muhammadu Buhari defeats incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan by 2.5 million votes. Elsewhere, as the situation in Yemen continues deteriorating, the People’s Republic of China begins pulling out its diplomats and civilians. Meanwhile, Comedy Central’s The Daily Show decides on Trevor Noah- a South African comic (so they say)- as the successor to Jon Stewart who is retiring.
- 2016 Wednesday: The National Border Patrol Council endorses GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump for president of the United States. This is the organization’s first ever endorsement of a person running for president in the United States. Amazing.
- 2017 Thursday: Bowing to public pressure from liberals and with threats of boycott by most major sports, North Carolina repeals its ‘controversial’ bathroom bill that restricted public bathrooms to specific genders- like it’s always been. Go figure. Meanwhile, a witness testifying before Congress says that ‘Vladimir Putin hired 1,000 people to create anti-Hillary Clinton news during the 2016 Presidential Election.’
- 2018 Friday: On this date, Palestinians go crazy as they commence their “Great March of Return,” the beginning of six long weeks of nonstop protests in which they demand- once again- the ‘right of return’ for ALL Palestinians and their descendants who walked away from the new state of Israel in 1948. For their troubles, the first day’s casualty total (you knew this was coming) was 19 dead Palestinians and 1,416 wounded. What a bunch of losers.
- 2019 Saturday: On today’s date, Slovakia elects its first female head of state, Zuzana Caputova. Congratulations! Meanwhile, Pope Francis arrives in Rabat, Morocco, his first ever pontifical visit to the Maghreb region of North Africa. The pope and King Mohammed VI call for the protection of Jerusalem’s holy sites as they belong to multitudes of people and to the three primary monotheistic religions. We agree. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump orders the U.S. State Department to cease aid to El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala unless they halt the flow of their citizens trying to invade the southern United States.
- 2020 Monday: The Wuhan Virus continues causing problems around the planet as cases near 800,000 and deaths approach 39,000. China continues claiming they are NOT responsible for this evil they have foisted upon the world, and many believe they colluded with the Democratic Party to launch yet another attempt to remove from office or take down altogether President Donald J. Trump. Not going to happen, folks. In New York City, the U.S. hospital ship Comfort arrives in New York City to care for patients that Mayor Bill Di Blasio will never send to it. As for the Summer 2020 Olympics, postponed a week prior to later in the year are now postponed to June 23, 2021.
- 2021 Tuesday: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE I– in the first outrageous news story of the day, a new report says that 2.64 million illegal aliens are receiving COVID-19 relief checks which is BULLS**T. In the second outrageous tidbit of news today regarding the swamping of the border with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, we learn today that in San Diego County[ix], California, where our illustrious colleague, Chef Pedro Muñoz resides (and he confirms this), members of the California Teachers Association is visiting illegal alien holding pens where the river-swimming brats are being warehoused to instruct them while it’s still not flipping safe for American kids to attend classes in person more than 5-8 hours per week. What else do we need to hear to know that the ruling class DETESTS the people they were elected to help?[x]
- 2021 Tuesday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE II– In Texas, the Border Patrol continues reporting that they are arresting hundreds of known illegal alien criminals, thugs, rapists, and narcoterrorists. We also hear that Russians and Iranians are slipping into the country. These people should all be shot on sight, especially the latter. Next, we hear that the nation’s glorious NEW BORDER CZAR, “Kooky Kamala” Harris has no plans on visiting the southern border. Elsewhere, Congressman Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district warns the ‘Biden administration’ to stop dumping illegal aliens in the Copper State. Enough is flipping enough already there Joe Biden. Meanwhile, Congressman Jodey Arrington, R-TX 19th congressional district held a round-table discussion with members of his community as to how best they can protect their communities from being overrun with illegal aliens.[xi] Finally, Lara Trump is hammering the Democrats over their hypocrisy on the border.
- 2021 Tuesday B: JOE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION NEWS– Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district is demanding to know from the U.S. Department of Justice as to whether any prosecutions are going to fall atop the Antifa scum and their reign of terror in Portland, Oregon. Crickets. Next, former Congressman Ron Paul, R-TX, says ‘Joe Biden’s gun control policies are going to do nothing to help kids.’ Next, Joe Biden’s new chief of diversity and inclusion at U.S. Southern Command Richard Torres Estrada has had his reign cut short. Due to a bunch of hateful, mean tweets such as comparing President Donald J. Trump with Adolf Hitler, he is being reassigned elsewhere. Oh, boohoo for you. LOL. Moving on, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki was stumped by a reporter’s question at the daily briefing: “Can you explain WHY Joe Biden and “Kooky Kamala” Harris fly all over the place- unessential travel- when Americans cannot do the same? Psaki had no answer (but generally, she seldom does. Talk about an overrated individual). Finally, ‘Pandering Joe’ Biden has announced some court picks among them the first Muslim jurist at the federal level. Keep on pandering, Joe. Can’t wait to see who the pro-jihadi is…
- 2021 Tuesday C: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– Senator Pat Toomey, R-PA, is putting a Federal Reserve Bank branch on notice to stop overstepping its boundaries meaning stop pushing the liberal WOKE agenda. Good for you. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump continues blasting Dr. Deborah Birx and the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci as without him, Operation Warp Speed would never have occurred. The undynamic duo continue taking credit for what the 45th president did for the American people (for those who want to get the shots which we don’t). Elsewhere, a Jackson County, Michigan, judge drops ‘terrorism charges’ against three patriotic Americans charged with the attempted kidnapping of Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, DS-MI. According to the judge, there has to be evidence of ‘committing terrorist acts’ which there aren’t. They will still face trial on other crimes. Finally, our esteemed Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland has ordered the Department of Justice to begin investigations into ALL (the white) HATE CRIMES afflicting our nation. Whoa.
- 2021 Tuesday D: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– as a 10th accuser represented by famed feminist attorney Gloria Allred blasts the corrupt, deviant New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, the cringing POS continues to claim that ‘grabbing and groping women is a cultural norm,’ that the ‘Gropin’ Love Gov’ meant nothing wrong by his actions.[xii] He is sorry if ‘he offended anyone.’ Regarding another deviate, Jeffrey Epstein’s procurer Ghislaine Maxwell, she finds herself facing added charges, charges of corrupting underage 14-year-old girls. You in trouble there, chickee. Elsewhere- and we don’t understand this- Nike- the maker of Lil NAS X’s satanic tennis shoes is suing the rapper to remove the ‘human blood component’ in the shoes. YOU make the shoes, stop making the crap and throw them on the bonfire. Enough with satanic bulls*** already. In other news, Dr. Nicholas Meriwether, Ph.D. of Ohio’s Shawnee State University has won a court case on appeal over his refusal to use tranny-friendly gender terms. Good. Tell the trannys- aka chicks with dicks- to shut up and grow up.
- 2021 Tuesday E: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III– the World Health Organization’s boss Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus- in the hip pocket of Comrade Xi Jinping- slams his own COVID-19 report and demands a further investigation into whether or not there was a leak of the Chi-Vi at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. This is strange. Former S.C. governor and former U.N. U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley says the ‘WHO COVID-19 report is nothing more than Chi-Com propaganda.’ In other heartwarming news (LOL), Google Maps will now direct its users (no longer us) to ‘eco-friendly routes.’ Are you going to direct El Jefe Climate Czar John F. Kerry to ‘eco-friendly routes?’ That will be the day. Next, the Freedom Caucus is split on how to combat the “Chi-Com Joe” Biden agenda. Folks, you do exactly what the Democrats do: court-shop and get one injunction after another slapped on every crap-ass issue the Biden Gang tries to stuff down our throats.
- 2021 Tuesday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS IV– Mt. Rushmore is shut down and 400 households in the area are evacuated as out-of-control wildfires continue to rage. Elsewhere, the Derek Chauvin murder trial continues. The teen who shot the video of George Floyd’s death says that Mr. Floyd begged for his life. Famed legal trial attorney and scholar Dr. Alan Dershowitz says, ‘thank God for cellphone cameras at least in this case.’ What we are curious of is the story we first heard last year shortly after the murder of Mr. Floyd was the connection between then-Officer Chauvin and Mr. Floyd who both worked security at a local nightclub, the El Nuevo Rodeo.[xiii] When the story first hit, it opened a door that might show there was a personal issue between the two men that Officer Chauvin then acted upon which would possibly up the charges to first-degree murder but then…that case visited. Meanwhile, leftist do what leftists do and following the new Georgia Elections Law, democratic-socialists are demanding that Major League Baseball and Professional Golf Association BOYCOTT the Peach State as well a third suit challenging the law was filed today. My, my, my. Finally, Philadelphia cops are searching for a POS shooter who shot and killed one person in a shopping mall. Sounds rather personal.
- 2021 Tuesday G: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 127,788,017 confirmed cases, +30,892, 2,794,721 confirmed deaths, +6,509, and 72,501,170 confirmed recoveries, +244,446. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,549,435 confirmed cases, up 230,660 from yesterday’s reporting, 555,577 confirmed deaths, UP 5,714, and 118,013,462 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[xiv]
- 2021 Tuesday H: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 228,367 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States– feeble old Joe, in another one-to-two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- : COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,664,708 confirmed cases, 59,011 confirmed deaths (less than yesterday’s), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,047,371 confirmed cases, 48,316 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 29,626 confirmed cases, 459 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 365,075 confirmed cases, 5,296 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Tennessee, the Volunteer State: currently, they have 808,404 confirmed cases, 11,852 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 832,125 confirmed cases, 6,197 confirmed deaths, and 817,698 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Austria, home of the victim for the flashpoint for World War I: 539,561 cases of the virus, 9,275 confirmed deaths and 494,377 confirmed recoveries.[xv] Note- Governor Ron DeSantis, R-FL, says his administration OPPOSES all attempts at creating a COVID-19 vaccine passport. Joe Biden- F*** you and your attempt at forcing everyone to get the “mark of the Beast.’
- 2021 Tuesday J: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,066.96, DOWN 104.41 points (-0.31%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,045.39, DOWN 14.25 points (-0.11%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,958.55, DOWN 12.54 points (-0.32%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $60.39 per barrel, -0.16 (-0.26%). The price of GOLD is $1,683.30 per troy oz., -0.60 (-0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $24.06 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.32%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,156.00 per troy oz, -1.70 (-0.15%) while the price of COPPER is $3.98 per pound, 0.00 (0.00%).[xvi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,592.00 per troy oz, +53.50 (+2.11%).[xvii] The price of RHODIUM is $26,900.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-2.18%).[xviii] Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.57 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.57. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Bosnian and Herzegovina convertible mark, one greenback equals 1.67.[xix]
- 2021 Tuesday K: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.896 per gallon, $2.867 in Florida, $3.660 in Hawaii, and $3.325 in Washington state.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,112,715,077,810 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Tuesday L: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE III– Former CBP head Mark Morgan says that more than 30,000 illegal aliens have been released into the United States on their own recognizance since January by the Biden administration. In Texas, a facility designed to hold 250 illegal aliens is now holding more than 4,000 thanks to the fraudulent Biden-Harris administration. Photos continue coming out via clandestine sources showing the cruel and inhumane treatment the illegals have brought upon themselves. Repeatedly raped, beaten, traumatized, and molested on the journey here, they suffer more rape and enslavement once they manage to escape illegal holding pens. The cartels keep them in bondage here. People, everyone arm up while we still have the opportunity. Elsewhere, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, is seeking information on the $87.9 million contract the federal government has made with hoteliers in the country so they can send excess illegal aliens to hotels. What the f*** is going on? Why do the Democratic-Socialists hate the American people as much as they do? Finally, Sean Spicer asks WHY BORDER CZAR “Kooky Kamala” Harris HAS no border-specific meetings on her miniscule agenda? Why?
- 2021 Tuesday M: Stick around for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1646 with a $152 million jackpot on the line tonight. Here are the numbers: 11, 37, 47, 53, 56, and Mega 15. Out of 77,199 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $5,144 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0785 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Evening Vista.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album the record label of the Band released was “Greatest Hits,” an album that hit record store shelves on January 07, 2000. One finds a collection of 18 cuts from the original lineup that are all perfect doorways for new fans to open and follow. As for older fans, this is a concise collection that reopens channels in audio into the brain that one can enjoy for years- if not decades- to come. This is a worthy addition to any record collection which is why we encourage everyone to seek this album out, give it a good listen, and then add it to your growing collection in the format, condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-30-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,319. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Subdued Pink Sunset Desert Landscapes, Vincent Van Gogh, Post-Impressionism, Francisco Goya, Romanticism, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Graeme Edge, The Moody Blues, Love, Ken Forssi, Eric Clapton, The Yardbirds, Cream, Derek and the Dominoes, Dave Ball, Procol Harum, Robin Trower, The Ramones, BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, French Revolution- the, Bolshevik Revolution- the, Spanish Revolution- the, Spanish Civil War- the, Adolf Hitler, El Caudillo Francisco Franco, Fascism, Socialism, Communism, Marxism, Bolshevism, Obamaism, Antifa, Chef Pedro Muñoz, San Diego County-CA, California’s Teachers Association, Border Czar “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Congressman Henry Cuellar, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Blue Dog Democrats, Portland-Oregon, Chief of Diversity and Inclusion at U.S. Southern Command Richard Torres Estrada, Social Media, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Operation Warp Speed, Dr. Deborah Birx, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Gloria Allred, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Lov Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Lil NAS X, Satanic Tennis Shoes, Satanism, Satan, Satanic Temple, Transgender Issues, Transgenderism, Trannys, Chicks with Dicks, World Health Organization, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chi-Vi- the, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, U.S. Department of Justice, HATE CRIMES, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, El Nuevo Rodeo Nightclub, President Donald J. Trump, Lara Trump, Congressman Andy Biggs, Congressman Jim Jordan, Congressman Jodey Arrington, Congressman Ron Paul, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Sean Spicer, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Illegal Alien Hotel Bills, Centers for Disease Control, COVID-19 Vaccines, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bosnian and Herzegovina convertible Mark, Gasoline Prices, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1646, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Operation Barbarossa, Invasion of Yugoslavia 1941, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Celestine III, Pope Francis, Professional Boxing, Tim Witherspoon, “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon, The Band, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] We promoted the music of the Moody Blues and of the band’s members beginning on Monday, 23-October-2017 through Sunday, 11-February-2018. We definitely hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Love, the famed Los Angeles, California, rock band on Wednesday, 24-October-2012 through Friday, 16-November-2012. Please seek out the music of this awesome band. This group was among the best of the 1960s.
[iii] We promoted the music of the Yardbirds- among other numerous interconnected bands beginning with the Yardbirds, themselves, on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through vocalist Paul Rodgers of both Free and Bad Company on Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope you will check them all out.
[iv] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[v] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. When we do, Derek and the Dominoes will be among them. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[vi] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[vii] We are not clear as to when- or ever- we will begin doing the music of the Ramones but we sure as heck we do sometime over the next 25 years.
[viii] We began promoting the music of this legendary American rock band- the Young Rascals- beginning on Sunday, 08-December-2013 through Saturday, 21-December-2013. This band is one everyone who loves rock music must look into and enjoy.
[ix] In San Diego County, health authorities announced that dozens and dozens of fence-jumping illegal alien girls are all testing positive for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Not good which is why we encourage the sowing of minefields along the southern border replete with antipersonnel, antivehicle, and antiboat obstacles as well as seeding the Rio Grande River with alligator pups, laying in foo gas pits, electrifying the fence where possible, and doing whatever else must be done to stop the horde flooding into our country. At some point, when the administration realizes they have F***ED UP in a major way, like the Romans, we will have to wage war on the illegal aliens within our country of cease to exist. PATRIOTS MUST HEAD TO THE BORDER TO STOP THE TIDAL WAVE OF THIRD WORLD FLOTSAM AND JETSAM…
[x] IF you ever sought to know how violent events such as the French Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution, or the Spanish Revolution occurred- or the ensuing civil wars that followed the last two- this is a perfect example. YOU spit in the faces of the people long enough, do not be surprised when they drag out the LEADERS, put them up against the wall and begin shooting them or sending them to the gallows or to the guillotine. An inevitable flashpoint is coming and anyone who thinks that it’s not coming sadly is crazy. The citizens of Paris had had enough and stormed the Bastille, the Russian soldier demoralized that his commanders frittered their lives away succumbed to the toxic siren’s song of Marxism, while in Spain, wealthy aristocratic landowners and an unsympathetic church drove the masses to go berserk. In the inevitable after in Spain, it required a Fascist to save the country, El Caudillo Francisco Franco while in France, it required its own fascist leader, Napoleon Bonaparte. Who will lead the American people against the communist thugs pissing all over us?
[xi] We would like to suggest to Blue Dog border Democrats such as Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district, IF you want to stop the border from disappearing, it’s time you folks either threaten Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi with becoming Republicans or that you will vote with the GOP. Let her make all the threats she wants, at some point, you guys must shake this old bag’s control of all things Democratic Party.
[xii] The 10th accuser is a woman of Italian ancestry and she says, ‘kissing and hugging people is Italian but ONLY FOR FAMILY and the Gropin’ Gov is NOT FAMILY. We hope to see the Lov Gov wearing an orange jumpsuit soon. Maybe even his brother, too.
[xiii] See this link for the story: George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked security at same club and may have crossed paths, owner says – CBS News.
[xvi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xviii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.