Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2019 BY CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS DE SOTO
“Just the Facts: Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,061 AT THE AICP-END
596 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Beto be doing that ‘hand jive’ all over town and on national TV
Shafter, CA, 03-19-2019 Tuesday: Hola, amigos. ¿Cómo diablos están todos haciendo esta mañana? You know, I love politics just as much as I love cooking, maybe even more, if I had had the sense when I was a younger man and had actually established roots someplace longer than a few years here and a few years there, I might have entered the world of electoral politics and become the big bad Democrat politician in town. Still, I can look back at what might have been and dream about what might be in the next life but for the here and now, we will talk about other perdedores politicos like crazy-ass ‘Beto,’ you know, the guy with the hands that go all the time.
I remember an old song, “Willie and the Hand Jive,” I think Johnny Otis did it first, way back when- you know we Latinos love the Oldies but Goodies, which is why driving to L.A. can be a blast, they have the best radio stations down there- about this guy that did a ‘dance with his hands.’
Of course, think what you want but most people believe that the Willie of the song was doing that ‘hand jive’ in the bedroom underneath the covers, meaning, he was in there spanking that wank, you know, ahogando el pollo. If you want to hear a fabulous version, listen to the one the Youngbloods do on, I believe, “High on a Ridgetop” album, possibly the “Good and Dusty” album, that is a cool version.
Well, I was watching Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, the Irish guy claiming to be a Latino standing on a bar top somewhere in Iowa. Why the hell you want to cultural appropriate the Hispanic peoples, Beto, I thought you folks are always telling everyone else that NO one is supposed to do that, yet there’s that guy with the ‘hand jive’ problem acting like he is some sort of barrio wanna be gangster.
My colleague, Chef Elmer, contends that maybe this fraud from Texas is smoking crack because if you ever observe crack heads, they are always jerking and jumping as though they suffer from the St. Vitus disease. I know I have never seen anything like it and if this dummy somehow wins the nomination and goes up against President Trump, I hate to think of how bad it will be for Beto and his ‘Hand Jive.’
In politics, it used to be someone had to WIN something to be a ‘player.’ ‘Mr. Hand Jive’ might have won three congressional terms in Texas; however, he was incapable of beating Senator Ted Cruz thus flipping his seat from red to blue. If a person cannot beat the most detested man ever to draw breath in the U.S. Senate, how does one believe that he or she has what it takes to beat a formidable president?
I know that Vanity Fair and other left-wing liberal media are creaming their pants over this bum but to me, it appears as though all the backers of Beto and his famous Hand Jive are once again going down the same path they have already traveled when Barack Obama first ran back in 2008.
As a Democrat, I voted for Barack Obama but did it with reservations as I did not think he truly had what it took to be the nation’s top dog. One senate term and a couple in his home state of Illinois did not qualify him to be president, especially in this time of advanced technology and a faster pace of life, but compared to Senator John McCain, (rest in peace), his youthful vitality helped many of us see beyond his disqualifications.
Unfortunately, Barack Obama caused the nation far more problems than he ever fixed or repaired. I think we all had this hope that with the election of our first non-white president, we would be able to right the historical wrongs of the past. That did not prove to be the case. Everything negative that occurred once he was in office, every criticism, all of it became ‘racist’ and the constant drum beat of racist-racist-racist has irreparably harmed our country and its people.
I know at one point, I referred to the Obama administration as the Obama-Titanic as back in 2014, it sure seemed as though the country was on the verge of collapse. Not many people were eager for Obamacare to become the law of the land and yet, there it was, and alas, it is still here although the teeth in the mandate have been yanked.
Back to Beto and his ‘Hand Jive,’ it should be no shock or come as a surprise to anyone that he is way left on the issues. Whether it is continued funding of abortion providers to marriage ‘equality,’ former Congressman O’Rourke STILL supports these extreme views.
Granted, when it comes to gay marriage, that horse is long out of the barn, the slippery slope tactic the left uses to force their agenda down our throats. I wish we could separate ourselves from these extreme positions but like it or not, what WE, the older American voters want most likely is not going to happen. The youthful Democratic-Socialists are out there growing in numbers while our generation slowly dies off. I hope I can make it to the end of the road before they want to start doing us in.
Morbid? You bet. Folks, I would suggest avoiding Beto and his ‘Hand Jive’ because in my view, he is as extreme as little AOC- the girl my colleagues call the “Baby Evita” because of her similarities to Eva Perón. I have avoided talking about her up until now because I was hoping she would be a flash in the pan and that maybe cooler minds could and would prevail.
Unfortunately, we will mention her tomorrow. Hasta mañana, amigos míos.
Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto
CEC, ACF, current member of the Golden Chefs Association, former member of the Maui Chefs’ Society, former member of the Washington State Chefs’ Association.
As have the rest of my colleagues, local Bakersfield street artist, Simone, created these portraits of me that you will see over successive days here at the blog. I guess Simone did ‘okay’ in capturing my likeness; I guess it could have been worse. I was a young cook back in the early 1960’s when I commenced my culinary career. I served underneath a Master Chef for many years before striking out on my own. I went up the coast of the Western United States and Canada, working all the way, until I made it to Alaska. From there, I moved to Hawaii for a couple of years (1994-1997) before I returned to Washington State and it was there that I met Stinkbug.
El Chilote writes from Shafter, California.
El Chilote is a moderate Democrat.
Contact me at elchilote2121N@yahoo.com
CHEF HECTOR “EL CHILOTE” SANTANAMOS DE SOTO
END COMMENTARY 03-19-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 993
03-19-2019 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVIII: “Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-18-2019, all rights reserved.
De Soto, Hector Santanamos “Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
El Chilote, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, Beto’s Crazy Hand Jive, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Baby Evita, Eva Perón, Ted Cruz, Johnny Otis, Willie and the Hand Jive,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 19, 2019:
The Grateful Dead featuring Tom Constantan, the Jefferson Starship, and he Zombies featuring Paul Atkinson:
- 1452: Frederick III of Hapsburg becomes the Holy Roman Emperor on this date.
- 1524: French seaman Giovanni de Verrazano sights land around the area of the Carolinas.
- 1571: Spanish troops occupy the Philippine city of Manila on this date.
- 1628: The English found the Massachusetts Colony on this date.
- 1644: 200 members of the ruling Chinese Imperial family/court members commit suicide.
- 1687: French explorer Rene-Robert Cavalier, Sieur de La Salle—the first European to navigate the length of the Mississippi River—was murdered by mutineers in present-day Texas.
- 1702: The daughter of James II, Anne Stuart, becomes the queen of England on this date.
- 1748: The English Naturalization Act passes allowing Jews to move to North America along with the rest of the Brits.
- 1831: The first bank robbery in the United States takes place on this date at the City Bank in New York; the take is $245,000.
- 1859: The opera “Faust!” by Charles Gounod premiered in Paris.
- 1863: The Confederate cruiser Georgianna, on its maiden voyage, underwent scuttling off Charleston, South Carolina, to prevent it from falling into Union
- 1865: Following the Battle of Bentonville, the Confederates retreat from Greenville, North Carolina.
- 1866: The immigrant ship, Monarch of the Seas, sinks off Liverpool resulting in 738 deaths.
- 1895: The Los Angeles Railway commenced service as a streetcar provider throughout the city.
- 1900: Archeologist Arthur John Evans commenced the excavation of Knossos Palace in Greece on this date. Meanwhile, President William McKinley asserted there was a need for free trade between the United States and Puerto Rico.
- 1903: The United States Senate ratified the Cuban treaty, gaining naval bases in Guantanamo and Bahia Honda.
- 1908: The state of Maryland barred Christian Scientists from practicing without a medical diploma.
- 1917: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), in Wilson v. New, upheld the eight-hour workday for railroad workers.
- 1918: Congress approved Daylight Saving Time something that no longer should be applicable because it does NOTHING except to disrupt sleep cycles and mental health.
- 1920: The Senate rejected—for a second time—the Treaty of Versailles, by a vote of 49 in favor, 35 against, falling short of the two-thirds majority needed for approval.
- 1927: In Berlin, bloody street battles take place between Nazi and communist street thugs.
- 1931: Nevada Governor Fred B. Balzer signed a measure legalizing casino gambling.
- 1942: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs a bill requiring all men between the ages of 45 and 64 to register for non-military duty.
- 1944: Future keyboardist with the Grateful Dead—Tom Constantan—is born on this date.
- 1945: During World War II, 724 people died when a Japanese dive-bomber attacked the aircraft carrier, USS Franklin off the coast of Japan; however, sailors were able to keep the ship afloat. Meanwhile, Adolf Hitler issued his so-called “Nero Decree,” ordering the destruction of German facilities that could fall into Allied
- 1946: Paul Atkinson—future guitarist with the British rock band, the Zombies, was born in England on this date, too.
- 1949: Future heavyweight champion of the world, Larry Holmes, was born in the United States on this date.
- 1953: The Academy Awards ceremony appeared on TV for the first time; “The Greatest Show on Earth” won best picture of 1952.
- 1958: The film “South Pacific,” adopted from the Rodgers and Hammerstein stage musical, hit movie theaters on this date.
- 1963: In Costa Rica, American President John F. Kennedy and six Latin American presidents pledged to fight communism.
- 1965: E. Lee Spence discovered the wreck of the Confederate cruiser, Georgianna; 102 years to the day after its crew scuttled her. Elsewhere, Indonesia nationalized all foreign oil companies on this date.
- 1969: In the aftermath of the street riots during the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, Illinois, authorities indict the Chicago 8.
- 1972: India and Bangladesh signed a treaty of friendship on this date.
- 1974: The Jefferson Starship goes on its first tour.
- 1976: Buckingham Palace announced the separation of Princess Margaret and her husband, the Earl of Snowdon, after 16 years of marriage.
- 1977: The last episode of “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” aired. Elsewhere, a suicide commando assassinated Congo President Marien Ngouabi on this date.
- 1979: The U.S. House of Representatives began televising its day-to-day business.
- 1981: The Buffalo Sabres set an NHL record when they scored 9 goals in one period against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- 1982: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom over this and their landings in the Falklands.
- 1984: A Mobil oil tanker spilled 200,000 gallons of oil into the Columbia River.
- 1987: Televangelist Jim Bakker resigned as chair of his PTL ministry organization amid a sex and money scandal involving Jessica Hahn, a former church secretary.
- 1991: NFL owners strip Phoenix, Arizona, of the 1993 Super Bowl over the state’s non-recognizance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
- 1998: The World Health Organization warned of tuberculosis epidemic that could kill 70 million people over the next two decades.
- 2001: California officials declared a power alert and ordered the first of two days of rolling blackouts.
- 2002: Queen Elizabeth II knighted actor Ben Kingsley at Buckingham Palace.
- 2003: President George W. Bush ordered the start of the war against Iraq. However, because of the time difference, it was early March 20 in Iraq.
- 2012: Wendy’s overtakes Burger King as the second most popular hamburger chain in the world.
- 2013: In Rome, Italy, the papal inauguration ceremony for Pope Francis takes place in Peter’s Square; hundreds of thousands attend. Meanwhile, on the planet Mars, NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity discovers further evidence of water-bearing minerals.
- 2014: President Obama promises that the U.S. will not take military action in Ukraine in response to Russia’s annexation of Crimea.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, the U.S. Federal Reserve has cut its 2015 inflation and economic growth predictions for the U.S. and will likely wait until at least June of this year to raise interest rates.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, the Grateful Dead, Tom Constantan, The Jefferson Starship, Paul Atkinson, the Zombies, Just the Facts, Hector Santanamos De Soto, El Chilote, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, Beto’s Crazy Hand Jive, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Baby Evita, Eva Perón, Ted Cruz, Johnny Otis, Willie and the Hand Jive, Democratic Party’s 2020 Presidential Nomination, 2020 Presidential Election, EK Hootenstein, Democratic Socialism, “Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” by Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS’ BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
- 02-21-2011 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part IV: El Chilote rejoins the Blog by presenting his First Article for the Audience’s Consideration: Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Gravy and Fresh Cranberry Sauce—Magnificently Delicious and Soul-Satisfying!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 02-24-2011 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part II: The Crab Melt, the Monte Cristo, El Chilote’s Clubhouse Sandwich, Goldie’s Knockwurst, Bay Shrimp Taco, and Bay Shrimp Quesadilla” by El Chilote.
- 03-17-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part I: Chef El Chilote returns for his Second Engagement and commences a Series on Appetizers: Appetizers, a Pain in the Chef’s Ass but True Money-Makers, Part I” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-18-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part II: Today, the Chef shows the Readership how to make one of the Best Appetizers anywhere in the World: Calamari Greek-Style, Appetizers, Part II” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-19-2011 S: “Appetizers Index, Part III: today’s Appetizer is one of the All-Time Best: Fresh Dungeness Crab Cocktail—the Best the Ocean has to deliver!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-20-2011 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part IV: Chef Chilote teaches the Readership how to make one of the Best Crab Cake Mixes the World has ever seen and one he created himself!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 03-21-2011 M: “Appetizers Index, Part V: Today, the Chef teaches the Readership HOW to make the Ultimate Crab-and-Artichoke Dip, something upon which, he’s based his Worldwide Fame—Join us now!” by Chef El Chilote.
- 06-05-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part II—Ground Beef and Three-Bean Soup” by El Chilote.
- 06-06-2011 M: “Soup Seminar, Part III—Cream of Asparagus and Cream of Onion Soups” by El Chilote.
- 06-07-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part IV—Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup with Barley and Cabbage Soup” by El Chilote.
- 07-02-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XV: Halibut topped with Crab and Artichokes—One of the Best Seafood Dishes of all Times” by El Chilote.
- 07-22-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIII: Maple-Graham Bread—a Mélange of Flavors combined together in One Tasty Bread” by El Chilote.
- 11-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XV: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part I—Holiday Roast Turkey Preparation and Parsnip-Apple Stuffing” by El Chilote.
- 11-08-2011 T: “Special Menus, Part XVI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part II—Turkey Stock, Turkey Gravy, and Seasoning Mixes” by El Chilote.
- 11-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XVII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part III—Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Whipped Red Potatoes top the Menu for Today” by El Chilote.
- 11-10-2011 Th: “Special Menus, Part XVIII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part IV—Candied Parsnips and Buttered Peas with Ham and Apples—Two “Must’s” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
- 11-11-2011 F “: Special Menus, Part XIX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part V—Fresh Cranberry Sauce and Blue Cornmeal Muffins—do not forget these Two!” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
- 11-12-2011 S: “Special Menus, Part XX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VI—Homemade Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pies with Brandy Sauce and Fresh Whipped Cream” by El Chilote.
- 11-13-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VII—Waldorf Salad, Green Salad, and Other Odds’n’Ends for the Thanksgiving Day Spread” by El Chilote.
- 04-16-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLI: Red Snapper d’ Gruene Mansion—a Fabulous Country Club Dish from New Orleans” by El Chilote.
- 04-17-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLII: El Chilote sells out his Latino Heritage—the one-and-only Panko-breaded Seafood Platter with Tartar and Cocktail Sauces—delightfully Good” by El Chilote.
- 04-18-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIII: Northwest Cioppino—one of the All-Time Great Mixed Seafood Dishes in a Savory Tomato Sauce as only El Chilote can Prepare” by El Chilote.
- 04-19-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIV: The Best Australian Lobster Tail Presentation Ever” by El Chilote.
- 04-20-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLV: Shrimp Denise—Jumbo Shrimp wrapped with Bacon and served amidst a Pool of Brown Sauce—Country Club Cookery at its Best” by El Chilote.
- 04-21-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVI: Filets of English Sole Bonne Femme—a Classic Creation by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by El Chilote.
- 04-22-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVII: Blackened Red Snapper accompanied by Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli and Roasted Onion Tartar Sauce—a Tribute to Cajun Chef Paul Prudhomme” by El Chilote.
- 10-15-2012 M: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXV: Everybody’s Favorite Chef, El Chilote, picks up where Stinkbug left off with MORE Institutional Sizes—German-Style Potato Pancakes” by El Chilote.
- 10-16-2012 T: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVI: El Chilote resurrects a Middle Eastern Classic—Lentil Pilaf—bursting with Delicious Health!” by El Chilote.
- 10-17-2012 W: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVII: El Chilote tackles Risi Bisi, an amazingly Wonderful Italian Rice Dish in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-18-2012 Th: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVIII: El Chilote updates an Old Favorite previously seen on the Pages of the Elemental News of the Day—Gratin de Tierre a` la Crecey but in a New, Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-19-2012 F: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXIX: El Chilote does it again by Updating another Favorite Potato Dish—Sour Cream Potato Casserole in an exciting Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-20-2012 S: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XL: El Chilote presents an Original Auguste Escoffier Potato Classic—Scalloped Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
- 10-21-2012 Su: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XLI: El Chilote concludes his Week-long Excursion in Institutional Sizes by showing us how to make Hickory-Smoked Potatoes, enough to Feed 30-to-40 People!” by El Chilote.
- 05-13-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIV: El Chilote arrives to do a Weeklong Seminar of Baking Box Cake Mixes topped with Homemade Frostings—better than anything anyone else can do!” by El Chilote.
- 05-14-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXV: Today, El Chilote teaches the Readership how to make Quick Chocolate Frosting—essential for Bakers no matter their Skill Level!” by El Chilote.
- 05-15-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVI: Our Topic for today is Chocolate Buttercream Frosting but first we discuss the Horrendous Events surrounding last Week’s Discover of the Three Missing Women held Captive in Cleveland, Ohio, for a Decade!” by El Chilote.
- 05-16-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the Original Cream Cheese Frosting—perfect for not only Carrot Cakes but for all Vegetable-based Cakes, too—extraordinary!” by El Chilote.
- 05-17-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVIII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the perfect Topping for Betty Crocker’s Cherry Chip Cakes or Cupcakes—Cherry Buttercream Frosting—better than any other Chef’s around the World, so says Chef El Chilote!” by El Chilote.
- 05-18-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIX: Saturday is the Perfect Day for another Excellent Cupcake Presentation, this one featuring Chocolate Cupcakes topped with White Buttercream Frosting—an Excellent Blend of Delightful Flavors!” by El Chilote.
- 05-19-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXX: our Week concludes with Lemon Cupcakes topped with Lemon Buttercream Frosting—the Best of the Best—beyond a Doubt” by El Chilote.
- 01-13-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One: We begin a Weeklong Political Discussion as Chef Hector discusses Illegal Alien, California Lawyer, Sergio Garcia—NOT a Good Thing in Chef Hector’s Eyes!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-14-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two: Today’s Topic is the Fear many Democrats share regarding the ‘All or Nothing’ Strategy the Modern-Day Democrat Party is using and what its Possible Outcome might be!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-15-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three: Immigration, the Bracero Program, Obamacare, and the Middle East are the Topics of the Day” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-16-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Four: Saving the Nation is going to take a Great Deal of Hard Work and if I were the Republicans, I’d get onboard with the Democrats and the sooner, the better!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-17-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Five: Today, El Chilote commences discussing Possible Democrat Party Strategies to save the Party in November, begins discussing Dem Senators at Risk, and Today: The First Day of the Super Group, CREAM!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-18-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Six: Chef Hector continues looking at which Senators are Safe, and which are at Risk on the Democrat Party Side of the upcoming 2014 Mid-Term Elections—Elections we MUST win to continue the Liberal Cause!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 01-19-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seven: Chef Hector concludes the Discussion of Democrat Senators at Risk in the Fall, begs Everyone to Climb onboard with him in Supporting the Democrat Party, NOW and Forever!” by Hector Santanamos.
- 06-16-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Five: El Chilote arrives to begin the Summer Session 2014 in earnest and presents the Best in Political Cartoons as well as defends President Obama against ALL GOP Assaults!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-17-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Six: Summer Session 2014 continues as Chef Hector begs for MORE Democrats to become Contributors and as Followers as we need YOU PLUS more Political Cartoons for your Viewing Pleasure!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-18-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Seven: if the North American Union became a Reality, we would no longer have to Fear Illegal Immigrants as there would be NONE, we would all be Citizens of the Same Country PLUS More Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-19-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Eight: The Summer Session 2014 Continues as Chef Hector shares some more Political Cartoons but also looks at the Tea Party’s Destruction of a useful Democrat Ally, Congressman Eric Cantor!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-20-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Nine: The Chef discusses the Comparisons between Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, then moves onto the Summer Session’s Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-21-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty: El Chilote launches into a Political Dialogue about the Disasters besetting the Middle East, how they are the Responsibility of George W. Bush, and WHY Barack Obama has to avoid involving himself or the U.S.!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 06-22-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-One: El Chilote puts the Finger on Israel for ALL the Problems the United States and the Middle East suffers and says that Once they do what WE want them to do, all of our Problems Will Vanish!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 08-18-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eighteen: Chef Hector is not excited about the Children’s Invasion of our Southern Border, wants them sent Home NOW, then discusses the desirability of Hillary Clinton as our Next President come 2016!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-19-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nineteen: NO Politics today as Chef Hector remembers Robin Williams with all the Love the Man deserved and with Hope that Others do not find themselves trapped in Similar Circumstances—we need to help ALL who suffer from Depression and Mental Illness” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-20-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty: although opposed to War, Chef Hector applauds the Actions of President Obama when it comes to fighting Islamists on the Ground in Iraq—blow them off the Face of the Earth, Mr. President!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-21-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-One: El Chilote does a Complete About-Face as he laments the Implosion of the Democrat Party thanks to everyone jumping Ship and leaving the President to an End of his own making!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-22-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Two: after discussing Weather Differences between Washington State and California, Chef Hector then goes onto discuss the Nastiness of asking Ruth Vader Ginsburg to throw in the Towel before she wants to!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-23-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Three: El Chilote laments the Decline of the World, one in which, the Darkness takes over, leading us to the New World Order as told by Late Night Radio Talk Show Hosts!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 08-24-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Four: El Chilote ends the Week criticizing Democrat Hacks like Kirsten Powers who says, ‘All is Well aboard the Obama-Titanic;’ everything is messed up!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
- 05-11-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIX: Hector is happy to return but is a Trifle dismayed at how quickly Hillary Clinton’s Candle is fizzling, this does not bode well for the Democrat Party in 2016” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-12-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLX: Chef Hector discusses the News of the Day and how Democrats should feel Lucky that 2014 was not a Presidential Election Year but a Mid-Term Election—we might have had Donald Trump in the White House!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-13-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXI: Hector discusses the alarming Situation in Baltimore, how State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby may have thrown Charges against the Wall hoping that something will stick” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-14-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXII: Chef Hector stands up for Pamela Geller’s Right to lampoon the Phony Prophet of Islam by drawing his Face and that if Islam wants our respect they must throw out all of their Jihadis perverting their so-called ‘Religion of Peace’” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-15-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIII: if the Democrats continue doing what they are doing in California, we might see a MASSIVE Electoral Shift towards the Right NEXT November—Sacramento, WAKE UP BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-16-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIV: Hector sees a Seismic Shift coming Next Year in California’s November 2016 Elections ALL because the Democrat Party cannot do the right thing and sever all ties with the Environmentalists and do what’s right” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 05-17-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXV: What is becoming of the United States when we will not stand by First Amendment Rights of EVERY Citizen but will instead pick and choose who can and who cannot express them—such as with Pamela Geller” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
- 03-28-2016 M: “Even though it is a NEW Week, it is still a Holiday for us at the AICP-END Blog so today, we continue with our presentation of the Moody Blues Albums as well as some Brief Comments by Hector on the Political Situation” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXII
- 03-29-2016 T: “El Chilote discusses the Rise of Bernie Sanders, the Need to Control the Southern Border, and that being a Native-Born Hispanic and Lifelong Democrat does not make me Unpatriotic” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCV
- 03-30-2016 W: “America must DENY Transsexuals the Right to use the Bathrooms of the Opposite Sex as it allows Pedophiles and Rapists the Right to come into Close Proximity with the People they seek to victimize—what is wrong with the Country?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVI
- 03-31-2016 Th: “I watched the ‘Trump Tape’ and did not see Corey Lewandowski do ANYTHING to Michelle Fields—who clearly made a Pest of Herself—so I think that she and her Number One Defender, Mark Levin, need to shut the hell up and get on with Life” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVII
- 04-01-2016 F: “Chris Matthews clobbered Donald Trump with his Rat-a-Tat-Tat Questions on ‘should there be punishment for Women who have gotten Abortions?’ and yet, why do we need this Barbarity as a Plank in the Democrat Party’s Platform?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCVIII
- 04-02-2016 S: “The Badger State will be, yet another Nail into the Coffin of Hillary Clinton’s Political Future as will be Most—if NOT All—of the Caucus/Primary Contests following this Tuesday—Adios, Mrs. Clinton!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIX
- 04-03-2016 Su: “We conclude our Week with the Presentation of MORE Albums by the Moody Blues as we work at incorporating their Discography here at the Main Blog from the Secondary Art Blog” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIII
- 09-19-2016 M: “I long for a REBIRTH of the Old-Style Democratic Party—MY Party—and hope that once we put Donald Trump in the White House, the Experiment with Socialism will abate” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXI
- 09-20-2016 T: “Pay no attention to the Liberal News Media and what they say about Donald Trump because they are little more than Leftwing Losers, Hacks, and Scumbags—I have seen the Light!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXII
- 09-21-2016 W: “Thanks to the Dictatorship in Sacramento, California has fallen into decline as our Nanny-State Leaders seek to legalize Recreational Pot and to strip our rights to use Plastic Bags” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIII
- 09-22-2016 Th: “American must demand that Election Officials reduce the amount of Time Political Campaigns can go on as well as the Number of Candidates who can participate in them—Elections are NOT a New Form of Sports!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIV
- 09-23-2016 F: “This past Weekend, we saw SEVERAL Acts or Attempted Acts of Terrorism, which is NOT Good for the Hillary Campaign or the Legacy of President Obama; they are ‘Good’ for Donald J. Trump!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXV
- 09-24-2016 S: “George Soros is ‘Oz the Great and Powerful,’ lurking behind the Curtains while instigating and funding all of the Insanity we see happening in the Streets around us—he needs to end up like Benito Mussolini did” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVI
- 09-25-2016 Su: “Whether it is Skittles or Good and Plenty, Good and Fruity, Mike and Ike, even Kool-Aid, it matters not—what matters is that bringing Hordes of Muslim Refugees into the USA is DANGEROUS” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVII
- 03-13-2017 M: “What is wrong with the Republicans—we do not want a Replacement for Obamacare, we want NO Obamacare—it is a failure” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXI
- 03-14-2017 T: “I no longer hire Millennials because the demand for $15 an Hour for people who know nothing and are crybabies has cut them off from most employment” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXII
- 03-15-2017 W: “Obama sold us a bill of goods when it came to Obamacare, but the GOP is going to face even greater consequences in 2018 if they fail to heed the American people and repeal the Affordable Care Act, not replace it” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIII
- 03-16-2017 Th: “Rachel Maddow’s BIG Scoop turned out to be a dumpster load of cow crap splashed across her ugly mug—how entertaining!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIV
- 03-17-2017 F: “Barack Obama deliberately allowed the world to go to hell knowing that whoever followed him would most likely be unable to fix it; Trump, however, can and will” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXV
- 03-18-2017 S: “If California allows its teachers to become tax exempt from state taxes, that means that you and I will be the ones picking up the tax deficiency—what a load of crap” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVI
- 03-19-2017 Su: “The Top-Two Vote-Getter System that assures that Two Democrats will go head-to-head for all Statewide Races in the General Election could be an STD coming to your State soon” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVII
- 09-04-2017 M: “How soon before we see Antifa beheading videos on television, you know, when they begin decapitating captured ‘enemies’ they deem worthy of a knife across the throat—not that far away, I predict” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIV
- 09-05-2017 T: “Have California Democrats forgotten the lesson the recall of Governor Gray Davis taught them? It seems that way but levy a tax on drinking water and you will see it again—for ALL of them” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCV
- 09-06-2017 W: “Until a scientist discovers the elusive ‘gay gene,’ the LGBTQ community must stop persecuting Christian bakers and others unwilling to do business with them” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVI
- 09-07-2017 Th: “A Book by H. W. Koch proves one important fact: Nazism and Socialism are one and the same, they just vary from one another in very minor ways” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVII
- 09-08-2017 F: “If people injured by Antifa or other leftwing groups sued police departments, local, county, state, or federal government for failing to enforce law and order, this crap would immediately stop” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCVIII
- 09-09-2017 S: “President Trump did the ‘right thing’ in handing DACA over to the Republican-controlled Congress, for them to make into law or to toss into the trash can so why are people angry with the President?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIX
- 09-10-2017 Su: “2016 demonstrated that millions of Republicans AND Democrats want what Donald Trump was peddling so it behooves us to see the President reaching out a hand to the Democrats” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCC
- 03-12-2018 M: “What California needs is for a pest control service to tent the entire state, pump in poisonous gas, and exterminate every far left, obnoxious liberal bedbug as they scurry for the safety of the woodwork” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVII
- 03-13-2018 T: “The hoped-for BLUE WAVE the Democrats proclaim is not going to occur this year, or in 2020, or beyond if the ONLY thing for which we stand is TRUMP-HATRED” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVIII
- 03-14-2018 W: “The Democratic Party has had it out for the Trump administration from the start and targeted Secretary Tillerson early on so why now does POTUS firing him have them so discombobulated?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIX
- 03-15-2018 Th: “The Democratic Party needs a rebirth of Blue Dog Democrats to counter the far-left loonies destroying the party, so I hope Connor Lamb is who he claims to be and not just another Nancy Pelosi-loving hack” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXX
- 03-16-2018 F: “Hillary, we get it, you are angry because you lost the election but now is the time to put the bitching and moaning tour up and go off to the retirement home for failed politicians” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXI
- 03-17-2018 S: “Once an oasis of progress and sanity, California now is an open sewer thanks to one-party rule by a cabal of Marxist-Leninist, illegal alien-loving Democrats” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXII
- 03-18-2018 Su: “In two days spring arrives as well as the first day we begin promoting the music of the great British hard-rock-psychedelic blues band, Deep Purple” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LVII
- 09-17-2018 M: “On November 6, stop Gavin Newsom by voting for John Cox- we cannot provide free health care to alien noncitizens” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXV
- 09-18-2018 T: “To court the far-left, Dianne Feinstein has gone off her rocker, which is why I will hold my nose and vote for her ultra-liberal challenger, Kevin DeLeon in November” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVI
- 09-19-2018 W: “Here’s what I think: Christine Blasey Ford is the one who made moves on Brett Kavanaugh and he is the one who rebuffed her, earning her lifelong animosity and enmity” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVII
- 09-20-2018 Th: “National sanity demands that we have ONE system of justice for all and ONE president at a time presiding over ONE foreign policy” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXVIII
- 09-21-2018 F: “What happened in Texas this past Tuesday is going to happen across the entire United States on November 06, 2018” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIX
- 09-22-2018 S: “Had Senator Feinstein released the letter against Judge Kavanaugh on Day One of the hearings, I would have trusted it whereas now, I see it as little more than the politics of personal destruction” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXX
- 09-23-2018 Su: “Identity politics and the politics of personal destruction are not helping our nation heal its wounds but rather is setting it back by 50-100 years” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXI
- 03-18-2019 M: “AOC says the planet has a dozen years left; well, if we fail to get a grip on our southern border, in 12 years or less, no one will recognize the late great United States of America” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVII
- 03-19-2019 T: “Beto and the crazy hand jive- what the hell is up with that?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVIII
- 03-20-2019 W:
- 03-21-2019 Th:
- 03-22-2019 F:
- 03-23-2019 S:
- 03-24-2019 Su:
EL CHILOTE’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-13-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Seven: Hector rules the Day as he shares HIS take on the Saga of Beverly Carrick and discusses her upcoming Deals that will make her an Art Icon for the Rest of Eternity!” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVI
- 03-30-2016 W: “Thankfully, Beverly passed away before AB 1266—the Infamous Bathroom Bill of California—became a Reality here in the Once-Golden State because if she were still alive, she would say that EVIL is Victorious” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCI
- 09-21-2016 W: “Chef Brian tells me his Mother was not only a Great Artist but also a Political Animal whom he believes would love the wily Donald Trump—what is wrong with that—Great Minds think alike, right?” by Chef Hector Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXV
- 03-15-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick Artworks are on Tap again today so why make yourself scarce? —at some point, her works are going to skyrocket in value so buy some now by going to her Website” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXL
- 09-06-2017 W: “Building water infrastructure in California can be as artistic as a beautiful Beverly Carrick original artwork; yet, Sacramento would rather we become an arid and unappealing wasteland” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos de Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXV
- 03-14-2018 W: “Beverly’s artworks are so vivid in their colors that it reminds me of my attempt to follow in the glowing footsteps of Carlos Castaneda back in the early 1970s; did Bev follow them, too?” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCII
- 09-19-2018 W: “I love the Democratic Party but despise the people leading it- time to reclaim it!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXIX
TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
On September 22, 2012, Queen released their next album and their next compilation effort, “Queen at 40, Volume One.” If you have yet to get into the music of this prodigious group, well, this is the best way in which to do it because this effort contains the first five albums remastered PLUS extras in a great box set. We hope you will use whatever site you visit for fine rock music and pick this incredible effort up- you will not be disappointed, we guarantee it.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Wednesday, June 27, 2012 Blog Post:
Thanks to the urging of his stepfather, drummer Ed Cassidy, Randy California picked up his guitar, cleared his throat, and came out of Hawaiian retirement. The resulting collaboration between the two and bassist Barry Keane delivered a stunning two-LP set, “Spirit of ’76” (May 10, 1975). The band was back and interwoven with patriotic themes thanks to it being the Bi-Centennial, the band also knocked out some amazing hard rock tunes, some Jimi Hendrix standards, some Rolling Stone classics, and some of their own breathtaking powerhouse rock music. We urge everyone to seek this one out by visiting whatever site you shop for nothing but the absolute amazing best in rock music. We know you will love it and you will, too, so folks, find it, buy it, and love it.
Posted @ the Wednesday, June 04, 2014 Blog Post B:
Humble Pie released an archival live release on April 12, 1995, “King Biscuit Flower Hour presents Humble Pie Live 1973.” This is a smoking live set featuring the same band that delivered their biggest album ever, “Smokin’”: Steve Marriott (guitars, keyboards, harmonica, and vocals), Clem Clemson (from Colosseum) (guitars, keyboards, and backing vocals), Greg Ridley (bass and vocals), and Jerry Shirley (drums, keyboards, and vocals). The band rocks and rolls because it was a stunning night, which is why we love this album and urge everyone to pick it up wherever they seek nothing but the best in rock-and-roll music. You will be glad if you add it to your collection.