TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 167
159. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JUNE 08, 2022:
President Andrew Jackson: Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justices Noah Haynes Swayne and Byron White; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Fred A. Seaton; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William M. Meredith; the Allman Brothers Band featuring Derek Trucks, Boz Scaggs, Duran Duran featuring Nick Rhodes, Fleetwood Mac featuring Danny Kirwan, King Crimson featuring Michael “Jakko” Jakszyk, Little Feat featuring Gabe Ford, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Taylor, and Three Dog Night featuring Chuck Negron:
- 65 Monday: The Jews revolt against Roman rule in Jerusalem, capturing the Fortress Antonia, driving out, and massacring one of the legions guarding the city. This would lead to a series of events that would bring Rome down hard upon the peoples of Judea. By the time the war ended several years later, Jerusalem would be in ruins and the Jewish people carted off as slaves, not to return until 19th century.
- 452 Saturday: Attila the Hun invades Italy.
- 536 Friday: St. Silverius begins his reign as the 58th Roman Catholic Pope. He would guide all of Christendom from today until March 11, 537.
- 632 Friday: The Prophet Mohammud died in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Rest well.
- 793 Tuesday: The Vikings plunder St. Cuthbert convent at Lindisfarne, England.
- 974 Wednesday: The reign of the 134th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict VI ended his time as the shepherd of all Christendom on this date. He first became pontiff on January 19, 973.
- 1191 Saturday: England’s King Richard I arrives in Acre, Holy Land, beginning his crusade to reclaim the area from the Muslim incursions.
- 1789 Monday: James Madison introduces a proposed Bill of Rights in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- 1799 Saturday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, future 19th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William M. Meredith is born. A Federalist, then a Whig, and finally a Republican, he would serve under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from March 08,1849 to July 22,1850.
- 1815 Thursday: Under the Act of Confederation, 39 German states unify into one.
- 1845 Sunday: Andrew Jackson, seventh president of the United States, died in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 1861 Saturday: Voters in Tennessee approved an Ordinance of Secession passed the previous month by the legislature.
- 1869 Tuesday: Ives W. McGaffey received a U.S. patent for the suction vacuum cleaner on this date.
- 1872 Saturday: Congress authorized the penny postcard on this date.
- 1884 Sunday: In New York City, the 35th Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court- Noah Haynes Swayne, first a Democrat and then a Republican, died. President Abraham Lincoln nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice John McLean. He served from 01-24-1862 to 01-24-1881.
- 1886 Tuesday: The first Civil Rights Act passes.
- 1915 Tuesday: Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan resigned in disagreement with President Woodrow Wilson over U.S. handling of the sinking of the Lusitania.
- 1917 Friday: During World War I, Major General John J. “Blackjack” Pershing, commander of the American Expeditionary Force, arrived in Liverpool, England, while en route to France. Meanwhile, at Ft. Jay in New York, the 1st Expeditionary Division (later renamed the 1st Infantry Division, aka, “The Big Red One,” underwent organization. Finally, future 93rd Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice Byron White is born in Fort Collins, Colorado, on this date. President John F. Kennedy would appoint the Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice Charles Whittaker. White served on the nation’s high court from April 12, 1962, to June 28, 1993.
- 1920 Tuesday: The Republican National Convention opened in Chicago; its delegates ended up nominating Warren G. Harding for president.
- 1934 Friday: The Cincinnati Reds became the first Major League team to use an airplane to travel from one city to another. They flew from their hometown on this date to the Windy City of Chicago.
- 1939 Thursday: Britain’s King George VI and his consort, Queen Elizabeth, arrived in Washington, D.C., and were received by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt at the White House on this date.
- 1942 Monday: Bing Crosby recorded “Adeste Fideles” and “Silent Night” in Los Angeles for Decca Records. Elsewhere, future vocalist with the rock band, Three Dog Night[i] (1967-76 / 1981-85)—Chuck Negron—is born on this date in New York City.
- 1944 Thursday: Boz Scaggs[ii], one of the all-time great guitarists and vocalists of modern times was born on this date in Canton, Ohio. He began playing in the Steve Miller Band[iii] and then went solo in the early 1970’s and continues performing to this day. Elsewhere, Germany’s 1 SS Panzer Corps counterattacks the Allies at Normandy Beach.
- 1948 Tuesday: John Rudder becomes the first black commissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps. Meanwhile, the “Texaco Star Theater” made its debut on NBC-TV with Milton Berle guest-hosting the first program; later, Berle became the permanent host.
- 1953 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously that restaurants in the District of Columbia could not refuse to serve blacks. Meanwhile, eight tornadoes struck Michigan’s Lower Peninsula killing 126 people, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; an extremely powerful twister in Flint caused most of the deaths.
- 1954 Tuesday: In Hanoi, capital of French Indochina, a new general takes over after his predecessor was sacked on the 4th: General Paul Ely. Peace talks between the French, the communists, and the Russians are ongoing in Europe to bring some sort of end to the war there but the French are moving faster than the talks are. They are preparing to abandon much of the northern part of Vietnam while trying to hold on to portions of the south. The mood at home back in France is not very good- for the people of France, this smells a lot like the summer of 1940.
- 1956 Friday: The 36th U.S. Interior Secretary Fred A. Seaton assumed office on this date. A Republican, Secretary Seaton served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from today until January 20, 1961.
- 1958 Sunday: Michael “Jakko” Jakszyk future guitarist/vocalist with the British progressive rock band King Crimson[iv] from 2013-present—is born in Archway, London, England, on this date.
- 1962 Friday: In Birmingham, England, future keyboardist/vocalist with the British 1980s-1990s pop band, Duran Duran- Nick Rhodes- is born.
- 1965 Tuesday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson finally authorized U.S. troops stationed in South Vietnam to begin taking part in offensive operations against the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese Army.
- 1966 Wednesday: National and American football leagues announced a merger to take effect in 1970 on this date.
- 1967 Thursday: When Israeli warplanes attacked the USS Liberty, a Navy intelligence gathering ship in the Mediterranean, they accidentally killed 34 U.S. service members. Later, Israel said it had mistaken the U.S. ship for an Egyptian vessel and did its best to nullify its presence.
- 1968 Saturday: James Earl Ray, assassin of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. undergoes capture in London, England. Elsewhere, Don Drysdale pitches a record 58th consecutive scoreless inning for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 1969 Sunday: Mick Taylor replaces Brian Jones in the Rolling Stones[v].
- 1972 Thursday: During the Vietnam War, an Associated Press photographer captured the image of 9-year-old Pan Thi Kim Phuc as she ran naked, severely burned from the scene of a South Vietnamese napalm attack.
- 1973 Friday: General Francisco Franco relinquished his post as Spain’s prime minister while remaining head of state. Elsewhere, Gabe Ford, future drummer with the Southern rock band, Little Feat[vi], is born on this date.
- 1974 Saturday: The United States and Saudi Arabia sign a military-economic pact.
- 1978 Thursday: A jury in Clark County, Nevada, ruled the so-called, “Mormon will,” purportedly written by the late billionaire Howard Hughes to be a forgery.
- 1979 Friday: Future guitarist with the Allman Brothers Band[vii] among others and son of ABB drummer Butch Trucks—Derek Trucks—is born on this date in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1982 Tuesday: In the 36th National Basketball Association’s Finals, the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Philadelphia 76ers 4 games to 2. Elsewhere, during the Falklands War, the British Royal Fleet Auxiliary Sir Galahad undergoes attack by Argentine aircraft; 48 soldiers and crewmembers lose their lives. Finally, President Ronald Reagan became the first American chief executive to address a joint session of the British Parliament.
- 1983 Wednesday: President Ronald Reagan became the first American Chief Executive to address a joint session of the British Parliament.
- 1986 Sunday: In the 40th National Basketball Association’s Finals, the Boston Celtics beat the Houston Rockets 4 games to 2. This was Boston’s 16th NBA championship.
- 1987 Monday: Fawn Hall began testifying at the Iran-Contra Hearings, describing as how, to National Security aide Oliver L. North that she helped shred some documents and spirit away others—big fucking deal!
- 1991 Saturday: In Washington, D.C., a victory parade occurs for the veterans of the Gulf War.
- 1995 Thursday: U.S. Marines rescued Captain Scott O’Grady, whose F-16C fighter jet had been shot down by Bosnian Serbs on June 2. Meanwhile, Mickey Mantle received a liver transplant at a Dallas hospital; however, the baseball great died two months later.
- 1996 Saturday: Revival of the legendary procession of Lady Godiva naked through Coventry, England, takes place on this date.
- 1998 Monday: The National Rifle Association elected actor Charlton Heston to be its president.
- 2003 Sunday: Frustrated and angry over delays, a coalition of the nation’s mayors meeting in Denver asked federal officials to bypass state governments and give them the money they needed to beef up homeland security.
- 2009 Monday: North Korea’s highest court sentenced American journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee to 12 years’ hard labor for trespassing and ‘hostile acts.’ However, the women received a pardon in early August 2009 after former president Bill Clinton made a trip to Pyongyang and begged for their release. Meanwhile, Omar Bongo, 73, the world’s longest serving president who’d ruled Gabon for 42 years, died at a Spanish hospital.
- 2010 Tuesday: The trial of former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich begins today; Blagovich faces corruption charges regarding his alleged attempt to sell Barack Obama’s Senate seat.
- 2011 Wednesday: Australia bans live cattle exports to Indonesia for up to six months in response to reports of cruel treatment at Indonesian slaughterhouses.
- 2013 Saturday: China’s President Xi Jinxing and U.S. President Barack Obama discuss cyber espionage at the end of their two-day summit.
- 2015 Monday: South Korea continues to struggle with the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome, aka MERS, what with another death and 23 new cases.
- 2016 Wednesday: In the city of Tel Aviv, as peaceful Israeli citizens go about their daily lives, two Palestinian thugs open fire on them. Four Israelis are murdered outright while another 18 suffer wounds of varying degrees. Instead of shooting the two Islamists dead, police arrest the pair and swoop them off to prison. Elsewhere, after Governor John Kasich scribbles his signature on a bill, Ohio becomes the 25th to legalize ‘medicinal marijuana.’ What a joke.
- 2017 Thursday: Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, a man despised by both the right and left, testified to a committee of the U.S. Senate that President Donald J. Trump ‘told lies plain and simple.’ [viii]
- 2018 Friday: In Game 4 of the 2018 NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors blew out the Cleveland Cavaliers by a final score of 108-85. This was the third Finals win in four years making the Golden State Warriors the newest NBA dynasty. Meanwhile, famed British blues guitarist with Fleetwood Mac[ix] (1969-1972)- Danny Kirwan- died in London at age 68 from a case of chronic pneumonia.
- 2019 Saturday: Freedom lovers are outraged around the world following the arrest of Russian journalist Ivan Golunov on Thursday on drug charges. Apparently, he was beaten while in custody by unknown perps who gave him a hematoma, fractured ribs, and a concussion. Even worse, he was arrested after the cops planted drugs on him. Poor bastard.
- 2020 Monday: The COVID-19 Virus Crisis, aka the Chinese Bat Flu, aka the Wuhan Virus Crisis, continues causing problems, exactly as the communist government in Beijing intended for it to do. Here are the numbers for today for the world: 7,085,894 confirmed cases, 405,168 confirmed deaths, and 3,180,479 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, here are the numbers: 1,999,671 confirmed cases, 112,579 confirmed deaths, and 530,531 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 131,319 confirmed cases, 4,653 confirmed deaths, but ZERO mention of confirmed recoveries because once again, little Governor Gavin Newsom is playing politics. Next, in Hawaii, here are the stats: 675 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 617 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in Washington, here are the stats: 24,041 confirmed cases, 1,161 confirmed deaths, and like the Golden State, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Elsewhere, Joe Biden now is the official presidential nominee of the Democratic Party.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 174,738,762 confirmed cases, +6,820, 3,762,570 confirmed deaths, +299 and 157,438,267 confirmed recoveries, +145,054. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,242,866 confirmed cases, UP 16,524 from yesterday’s reporting, 613,052 confirmed deaths, UP 360,[x] and 28,220,863 confirmed recoveries, UP 99,148. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 295,145 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 164,504 deaths
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,798,423 confirmed cases, 63,071 confirmed deaths, and 2,062,068 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,329,867 confirmed cases, 36,973 confirmed deaths, and 1,970,341 confirmed recoveries (same as the past week). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,685 confirmed cases, 505 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 443,979 confirmed cases, 5,832 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 218,657 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Louisiana, the home of the best cuisine in the world: they have 473,879 confirmed cases, 10,622 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats Of The Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,585 confirmed cases, 6,418 confirmed deaths, and 832,981 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Uganda, 110th country on the list: 54,669 cases of the virus, 388 confirmed deaths and 47,760 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,599.82, DOWN 30.42 points (-0.088%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,924.91, UP 43.19 points (+0.31%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,227.26, UP 0.74 points (+0.018%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.32 per barrel, +0.27 (+0.36%). The price of GOLD is $1,894.60 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%) while the price of SILVER is $27.72 per troy ounce, -0.01 (-0.04%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,163.10 per troy oz, +0.60 (+0.05%) while the price of COPPER is $4.54 per pound, -0.02 (-0.45%).[xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,814.28 per troy oz, +7.29 (+0.26%).[xv] The price of RHODIUM is $22,250.00 per troy oz., -250.00 (-1.11%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.69. In Haitian Gourde, one greenback equals 90.50 and in Honduran Lempira, a buck equals 23.97 and in Hong Kong Dollar, one dollar equals 7.76 of theirs.[xvii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.223 per gallon, $2.925 in Florida, $3.954 in Hawaii, and $3.605 in Washington state.[xviii] Let’s look at one other location- Indiana: $3.070. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Guyana: $3.506 per U.S. Gallon.[xix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,383,386,054,306 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been lynched. NOTE- communist China owns approximately $1.1 trillion. After Japan, the Chi-Coms, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and Ireland , the next highest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg: that nation holds about $267.8 billion of U.S. debt- how about that?[xxi]
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Wherever the laughing hyena- ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris- goes, she continues embarrassing herself and the administration. When asked as to WHY she has yet to visit the southern border, she did what she does best and that is to burst out laughing like the jackal that she is. Today, coming home from her humiliating trip to Guatemala to discuss the ongoing BORDER CALAMITY, she stopped in Mexico and was embarrassed there by anti-“Cho-Mo Joe” Biden-“Kooky Kamala” Harris protesters who showed up to tell her to go home and to reinforce the fact that President Donald J. Trump won. As if this is not lethal to this fraudulent administration, news accounts say that ‘she fails to impress on her first taxpayer-funded trip abroad.’ Wow. This is what happens when one helps steal an election and then tries to act as though they are legit. People know the truth. “Kooky Kamala” should tuck her cur tail between her legs and come home, disappear, and stay silent until the courts throw her and feeble Joe out of the White House.[xxii] Speaking of this calamity along the border, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, said that ‘Joe Biden and his border czar are covering up the absolute disaster along the border by staying as far away from it as possible.’ Amen.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, And ‘Refugees’ News– One America News once again updates the stats on what illegal immigration is costing the United States. First, Cost this Day alone is $526,446,112. Second, Total Cost this Year: $173,677,166,592. Third: Number of Illegals who crossed the border this year: 1,780,052. Fourth and final, Total Number of Illegal Aliens in the U.S. as you read this: 35,780,052 to which we say the ‘true number is closer to 60-80 million illegals. Initiate new Operation Wetback II, round them up, load them onto trains, planes, buses, trucks, freighters, and even rickshaws and send them back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans sort them out. (Note- we learned yesterday on Newsmax that once the illegals make it across the southern border and arrive at safe houses, Americans come and pick them up and distribute them across three principal states- Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia. And people claim the Replacement Theory is ‘conspiracy theory.’ Sure. One thing we do know: any American citizen aiding the human trafficking must spend 20-30 years in a federal prison).
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– Washington state has a new program running through July 12: “Joints for Jabs.” If a person 21 or older gets the Chi-Vi vaccine, they can visit a state licensed marijuana dispensary and get themselves a free joint. Question is, will it be bottom shelf stuff the likes of which they sell to low-income minorities or will it be top-of-the-line stuff imported from the Hindu Kush? Thank you, Governor Jay Inslee, DS-WA, you big dumbass. Still, people are shying away from getting the vaccinations now. Next, Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, signed a bill prohibiting COVID-19 Vaccine Passports and said that Texas is OPEN 100-percent. Elsewhere, a New York pharmacist got fired for refusing to offer the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccinations. Sad. Finally, a new report says that ‘past COVID-19 infection is best defense against getting the disease again.’ In essence, this finding means that Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, was 100-percent correct when he said this while questioning the ‘Mighty Mite’ ‘Phony Tony’ Fauci.
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Top airlines around the world are becoming increasingly uneasy and are asking global health authorities to begin easing the restrictions as otherwise, they will go broke sans customers. Elsewhere, economic genius Peter Navarro says, ‘Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci[xxiii] orchestrated a coverup of the role the Chi-Coms played in loosing the Wuhan Flu on the world.’ Meanwhile, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory had a report ready to go back in May 2020 in which, it laid out the damning evidence that the Chi-Vi was lab-created and either loosed on the world through ineptitude or on purpose on an unsuspecting world. Elsewhere, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is in cahoots with Little Mark Zuckerberg when it comes to covering up the Chi-Coms’ vast COVID-19 crimes.[xxiv] Finally, UC Berkeley physics Professor Richard Muller told Greg Kelly on Newsmax that research shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Wuhan Virus Crisis was indeed developed within the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- 2021 Thursday J: Foreign News / Overseas News– Russia announced today in advance of the upcoming summit in Switzerland on June 16 between Vladimir Putin and enfeebled Joe Biden their official withdrawal from the Open Skies Treaty. Ba-boom! Another bitch-slap to the face of the drooler-in-chief. Speaking of Russia, they are commissioning a new class of submarines, the Yasen-M-class nuclear-powered, guided missile submarine. Next, communist-lover Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is being pressured by both Canadian businesses and the United States to reopen the border between the U.S. and Canada. In other hilarious news, French President Emanuel Macron found himself slapped across the face as he was out going on a walkabout and when he approached a rope line, a gentleman on the other side slapped him across his petulant puss. Yikes. Not sure what may have happened to the slapper. In other foreign and overseas news, we learn today that the Chi-Coms are doing everything imaginable and then some to repress Uighur birth rates. (Note- and you wonder why we typically say that the Chi-Coms and Nazi Germany have so much in common).[xxv] (Speaking of the Chi-Coms, the U.S. Senate is set to pass a sweeping tech bill with which to combat the communist threat emanating from Beijing).
- 2021 Tuesday K: Joe Biden Regime News I– ‘Joe Biden’ is set to launch a ‘taskforce’ on America’s supply chain problems. (Note- do what President Donald J. Trump advocated- bring EVERYTHING home from communist China. Period). Next, the Dems are having problems pushing the ‘Joe Biden agenda’ without the support of some of their own senators in the U.S. Senate. Add to that the fact of liberal infighting, confusion, and plain stupidity and it’s no wonder his ‘agenda’ is going in a circular motion down the crapper and off to the water purification farm. In fact, Senate ‘Majority Leader’ “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer says infrastructure talks between the White House and the GOP have ‘hit a brick wall.’ His counterpart, Senate ‘Minority Leader’ ‘Cocaine Mitch’ McConnell, R-KY, says that ‘era of bipartisanship is over.’ Amen.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Big Tech News– Poll- 86-percent of Americans believe the United States is vulnerable to damaging cyberattacks. The federal government, however, claims to have recovered around 63 Bitcoin from the account the hackers of the Colonial oil pipeline used to amass their ransom. Good. Now, we need to find and execute them. Even as the feds have a success, a new cyberattack hits a provider of tech services to Capitol Hill demanding ransom. This seems to be a daily, ongoing thing. Someone nudge ‘drooling Joe’ and see if he’s awake. Someone must do something.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Political News I– the U.S. Senate passes a bill with which to provide payments to victims of the ‘Havana Syndrome,’ the microwave attacks on U.S. diplomats and embassy personnel in various stations around the world. About time. Next, because U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland has a penis and not a vagina between his legs, the LEFT is demanding he be replaced with former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. Look, we think Garland’s a loser; however, replacing one loser with another loser makes no sense at all NO matter the genitalia. In other news, Buckhead, a neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking to secede from the crime-infested, illegal alien-overrun city and become their own city. We hope they ‘secede.’ (LOL). Meanwhile, a new U.S. Senate report on January 6, 2021, puts the onus on what happened on that day- one the Dems compare to the War of 1812, Pearl Harbor, and September 11, 2001- onto the Capitol Hill cops who did nothing even with intel to stop the FALSE FLAG OPERATION[xxvi] that overran the Capitol Building.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Political News II– Back from the graveyard, hardcore Democrat, cash bundler for the Clintons, and former Governor Terry McAuliffe, bested his opponents in the Virginia Democratic Party’s gubernatorial primary race. Democrats believe the Virginia state races in November 2021 will demonstrate how well the Democrats are doing which is why in our view, Virginia is among the BIG THREE states where traffickers are bringing vast numbers of illegal aliens. They want to flood the polls with a tidal wave of new voters to put a man labeled the “punk” by famed radio icon, Rush Limbaugh.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Moron News– Sandy “The Fly” Cortez- the one some public relations firm tied to former Nazi and ‘born again communist’ George Soros dubbed ‘AOC’- was crying on some radio or TV show about having to get counseling for her post-traumatic stress disorder she claims to have suffered at the aforementioned Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021. Wah, wah, wah, girl, don’t you ever shut up? Speaking of another moron, octogenarian entertainer Cher can’t distinguish between blonde female senators. She was bitching and moaning about Senator Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, not standing with her party and confused her with a vacuous blonde from New York Kirsten Gillibrand. Cher said the voters of New York must vote that skank out of office. She didn’t mean you, Senator Gillibrand. Perhaps someone can enlighten Cher?[xxvii] Finally, actress Ellie Kemper of ‘The Office’ fame is yet another to bite the dust as the WOKE mob continues devouring its own. Apparently, Ms. Kemper went to a Cotillion dance and celebration back in flipping 1999 and because she wore a white dress and white gloves to her above her elbow as females participating in these events typically do, she became a MAJOR TARGET and was forced to apologize profusely and to then leave whatever show of which she was a cast member. Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday P: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega Millions Draw #1666 with a pot of $56 million. Here are the numbers: 09, 22, 39, 41, 54, and Mega 19. Out of 53,082 winning numbers in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $41,111.
- 2022 Wednesday: Stick around and discover whatever is going on today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0855 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Verbenas Abloom.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
One thing about the Beach Boys is that while their vocal harmonies soared, harmony among the band members was always affray which was sad. Alan Jardine and Mike Love sought control, but Brian Wilson had the ‘touch.’ Carl contributed great tunes whereas Dennis was slowly becoming a problem for the band. Still, the band had not released a new studio album since “Holland” several years back. Demand was high and thus it was time to release a brand-new record and to make it appear as though Brian was back at the helm. Thus, we get “15 Big Ones,” released on July 05, 1976. The album is a mix of classic oldies and some Beach Boys compositions that might have appeared on B-Sides and the like. The album features the same lineup as the preceding one: Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), Bruce Johnston (backing vocals), and others including members of the touring ensemble. Say what you will about the album but at the time, it was a godsend since fans sought any music from the group and it would mark the start of the ‘third period of productivity.’ We hope you will seek this one out as it has its moments and some tunes such as Alan Jardine’s “Susie Cincinnati” are a joy to behold. Seek it out and make it a part of your daily listening rotation. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-08-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,586. Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Derek Trucks, The Allman Brothers Band, Boz Scaggs, Nick Rhodes, Duran Duran, Danny Kirwan, Fleetwood Mac, Michael “Jakko” Jakszyk, King Crimson, Gabe Ford, Little Feat, Chuck Negron, Three Dog Night, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Illegal Aliens-Invaders-And-‘Refugees’ News, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information, Foreign News / Overseas News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Big Tech News, Political News I, Moron News, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Canada, President Emanuel Macron, France, Russia, Open Skies Treaty, President Andrew Jackson, President Zachary Taylor, President Abraham Lincoln, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President John F. Kennedy, President Donald J. Trump, Peter Navarro, President Joseph R. Biden, ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden, Joe Biden the Drooler-in-Chief, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McLean, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Noah Haynes Swayne, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, U.S. Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, U.S. Interior Secretary Fred A. Seaton, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William M. Meredith, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, U.S. Senate Minority Leader ‘Cocaine Mitch’ McConnell, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Ted Cruz, Rep. Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, AOC, Rep. Brad Wenstrup, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Jay Inslee, Governor Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Fire Fauci Act, Little Mark Zuckerberg, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Cher, Operation Wetback, Operation Wetback II, Texas, War of 1812, Pearl Harbor 1941, September 11-2001 Terrorist Attacks, COVID-19 Vaccine Passports, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Tennessee Politics, Virginia, Texas Politics, Virginia Politics, Washington State Politics, Rush Limbaugh, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, University of California Berkeley, Professor Richard Muller, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Haitian Gourde, Honduran Lempira, Hong Kong Dollar, Indiana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Guyana Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, Mega-Millions, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions Draw #1666, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Silverius, Pope Benedict VI, Islam, Prophet Muhammad, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, 1986 NBA Finals, Boston Celtics, Houston Rockets, 2018 NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors, Cleveland Cavaliers, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Chef Vladimir Gdansk,
[i] Not sure when we will get around to doing the music of Three Dog Night but if we ever return to promoting the music of famed rock bands from the 1960s and the 1970s, we sure as heck will include this stellar band, one that is still performing to this day. We saw them in 2019 and all we can say is “Wow.”
[ii] When we promoted the music of the Steve Miller Band, we screwed up by not promoting the music of Boz Scaggs at the same time. We look forward to doing it soon.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[iv] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[v] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[vi] We celebrated the music of the amazing Little Feat beginning on Tuesday, 11-June-2013 through Monday, 15-July-2013. One of the great unsung bands of all time, we hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your music collection.
[vii] When we present the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will present the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned for further developments.
[viii] James Comey is a worthless POS and one of the main coup plotters against President Donald J. Trump. We hope he will soon be breaking rocks at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary for his role in the attempted coup.
[ix] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. Seeing as how Fleetwood Mac was among the earliest bands we ever promoted, we will have to pick them back up and present not only the music of the band that has come out since then but also the individual member’s solo projects.
[x] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxi] So says Investopedia: How Much U.S. Debt Does China Own? (investopedia.com)
[xxii] Rep. Brad Wenstrup, R-OH 2nd congressional district, says it’s ‘absolutely unbelievable that neither Joe Biden nor his flunky have visited the southern border.
[xxiii] A new Rasmussen poll says that ONLY 40-percent of Americans believe the ‘Mighty Mite’ told the truth at any point.
[xxiv] Speaking of the political hack doctor, the “Fire Fauci Act” continues to gain momentum. It is funny that yesterday during a trip the midget doctor took with Dr. Jill Biden, the ersatz ‘first lady,’ people along the way hooted and yelled at them, demanding he resign office NOW.
[xxv] Like the Nazis, the Chi-Coms allow ‘private ownership of businesses and wealth’ as long as the business owners and wealthy play ball with the regime. Like the Nazis, the Chi-Coms have a strong territorial aggression agenda by which they will take over other nations through threat or by cash. Like the Nazis, they seek to exterminate the Untermensch (in their eyes) of racial, ethnic, and religious minorities, and maintain a vast system of concentration and slave labor camps and do something the Nazis never even thought of doing: organ harvesting for sale to the highest bidder. Yes, the People’s Republic of China is Nazi Germany but with an Asian face.
[xxvi] The False Flag Operation was one organized by Antifa and carried out with their thugs and Black Lives Matter communists insinuated into the ranks of Trump supporters to make it appear as though it was Trump supporters run amok. The Dems are milking these teats for all their worth. Their time will come.
[xxvii] Because this woman is a ditz, we will NEVER promote her music; we will, however, one day do the music of Sonny and Cher.