Chef James “JT” Tobiason
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: if elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,095 AT THE AICP-END
562 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
TODAY IS MY 100th BLOG POST AT THE AICP-END BLOG
My hope is that Democrats and Republicans can set their differences aside and do what is right for the American people and not for the people of Central America…
Visalia, CA, 04-22-2019 Monday: Every time I come in to do my next week, I always hope that I will have the privilege of telling you that California FINALLY has a Constitution Party as do many other states. Once again, I am overwhelmed with the displeasure of telling you that, “NOPE, no Constitution Party yet, which means I have to vote as a “No Party Preference” voter so I can vote my heart and soul for whomever I believe is going to work on behalf of the people of the country in general and the people of California in particular.”
Six months ago, I thought the immigration situation was bad but man, what we are now seeing is horribly bad. As they say, we are on track to see 100,000 people heading to the border, falling across it, finding the first Border Patrol agent they can, dropping to their knees, kissing their shoes, and begging for political asylum.
Yet, the Democrats scoff there is a crisis. They do this because they hate Donald Trump and will stand against anything he seeks to do or his base desires him to do. The liberals would rather see our nation collapse beneath the ponderous weight of the asylum-seekers than do the right thing, set aside their animus for Mr. Trump, and finding some joint way by which, they could solve this existential problem.
California is becoming a place where- if things continue going the way they are- will no longer be like the place in which, we grew up. When one goes to the mall or to the shopping centers, the music pouring out of overhead speakers now sounds like mariachis on acid, going at a fever pitch, crazy music that while it’s enjoyable does not sound like what we grew up listening to. In fact, nothing remotely resembles the city, the county, or the state where we grew up as kids. That world is long gone.
Unfortunately, for the common folks, our elected leaders do not seem to care. David Valadao represented us for six years but in the Tuesday Election Day Massacre of 2018, he lost to carpetbagger T.J. Cox.
Granted, Congressman Valadao was not a strong incumbent because, like Mia Love of Utah, he kept President Trump at arm’s length but neither did we expect him to go down in flames, which he did although he was among the last to lose. As the absentee votes and provisional ballots underwent counting and recounting, lo and behold, Cox became our new representative.
Although Congressman Cox seems like a moderate blue dog type Democrat- because remember- this is a big agricultural area in a once-BIG AG state, and he does his best to represent us and our interests.
However, none on the left side of the aisle can go against the wishes of the speaker of the House nor can they risk antagonizing the new, far-left-left-left wing of the party as represented by the woman my colleagues have labeled the “Baby Evita,” Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
My hope is that now that the Mueller investigation into Trump-Russia collusion has ended, both parties will be able to unearth a way to set aside their differences and work on finding a fix for the immigration situation. What I do know is that if they fail to do so, within the next six-to-eight years or so, what our country is going to resemble will be like nothing any of us know or could ever have anticipated.
To voice opinions such as these is to risk being labeled a ‘racist,’ the new one-size-fits-all term the left uses to silence anyone who steps or gets out of line. I do not consider myself as such nor does anyone in the circle of my family, friends, employees, or the community but the larger left will still label me as such for stating the obvious.
We must urge our lawmakers to do the right thing and that is to find a way to set aside differences and fulfill the oaths that all of you took to defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. This does not mean that we must resort to using lethal means as some of my colleagues have suggested to stop the inflow of a large part of Central America and from elsewhere but neither do we have to stand aside and allow the de facto invasion to proceed.
We still have some power remaining to us so let us use it by contacting our representatives and senators and letting them know how we feel and how we intend to vote. Donald Trump might not be the sort of president that preceded him but right now, he is all we have willing to do whatever is required to protect the people of our country.
That is going to do it for today; we are still recovering from the Easter holiday, one that was very exciting, profitable, and fun. We always give big to our church as that is our way to share our blessings with those in need. Right now, there are so many in need that all we can do is to do our best to aid them.
Thanks for joining me today; we will meet again tomorrow, same time, same place and folks, make sure if you cannot read our blog at Google Blogger that you join us over at WordPress. See you tomorrow.
James “JT” Tobiason
Professional Baker, American Baker’s Association, Certified Working Chef, ACF, CWC
The above cartoonish caricature of me by Bakersfield, California, by up-and-coming street artist, Simone, resembles me back in the 1980’s when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California, 10-20 years later. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
You can contact Chef Tobiason at Chefjt3295MM@hotmail.com
CHEF JAMES TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 04-22-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 930
04-22-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII: “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-21-2019, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, California Libre!, Deport Illegals NOW, David Valadao, T.J. Cox, California Politics,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 22, 2019:
President Richard M. Nixon; Humble Pie featuring Peter Frampton, Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring Jack Nitzche, the Rolling Stones featuring Keith Richards, and the Woodstock Music Festival featuring Richie Havens:
- 296: Gaius ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 536: Agapitus I ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1370: In Paris, construction on the Bastille
- 1500: Portuguese navigator Pedro Alvares Cabral discovered Brazil on this date.
- 1509: Upon the death of his father, King Henry VII, Henry VIII ascended the English throne.
- 1521: The king of France, Francois I, declares war on neighboring Spain.
- 1529: Through the Treaty of Saragossa, Spain and Portugal divided the New World between them.
- 1792: President George Washington proclaimed American neutrality in the war in Europe.
- 1793: President George Washington attends Rickett’s, the first circus to appear in the new United States of America.
- 1838: The English ship Sirius docks in New York City; it is the first steamship to cross the Atlantic.
- 1861: General Robert E. Lee becomes head of the Confederate forces of Virginia.
- 1864: Congress authorized the use of the phrase, “In God We Trust,” which first appears on two-cent U.S.
- 1876: In the first official National League baseball game, Boston defeated Philadelphia by a final score of 6-5.
- 1884: The United States recognizes King Leopold II of Belgium’s Congo Free State.
- 1889: At high noon, the Oklahoma Land Rush begins; within hours, the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie form with populations of at least 10,000 citizens.
- 1897: In New York City, the Jewish newspaper, “Forward,” begins publication and is still in print today.
- 1898: The first shot of the Spanish-American War occurred on this date when the USS Nashville captured a Spanish merchant ship on the high seas.
- 1914: Mexico severs diplomatic relations with the United States. Elsewhere, Babe Ruth makes his pitching debut as a pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles.
- 1915: The use of chemical weapons in World War I escalates when the Germans release chlorine gas in the Second Battle of Ypres. Elsewhere, the New York Yankees wore pinstripes and the hat-in-the-ring logo for the first time.
- 1930: In London, the United States, Great Britain and the Empire of Japan sign a naval treaty, which spells out which each nation’s naval fleet can be as well as the number of ships it might have—the Japanese did not like this.
- 1931: James G. Ray landed an autogiro on the lawn of the White House on this date.
- 1937: Jack Nitzche—future keyboardist with Crazy Horse (1970-71), Quicksilver Messenger Service in the mid-1970s, and with other bands—was born on this date.
- 1938: 45 workers died in a coalmine explosion at Keen Mountain in Buchanan County, Virginia.
- 1944: During World War II, Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini, meet at Salzburg, Austria, to confer on war aims. Meanwhile in the Pacific Theater, U.S. forces began invading Japanese-held New Guinea with amphibious landings at Hollandia and Aitape.
- 1950: Peter Frampton, future lead guitarist and vocalist with the British bands, the Herd and Humble Pie, and later of a solo career lasting until today was born in Great Britain.
- 1952: An atomic bomb test in Nevada became the first nuclear explosion shown on live network television as a B-50 Superfortress dropped a 31-kiloton bomb on the desert floor.
- 1954: Live television coverage of the U.S. Senate’s Army-McCarthy hearings begins on this date.
- 1955: The U.S. Congress orders the inscription “In God We Trust” on all coins minted in the United States.
- 1967: Randy Matson set a world record with a shot-put toss of 71 feet, and 5.5 inches at College Station, Texas.
- 1970: Millions of Americans concerned about the environment observed the first “Earth Day.”
- 1976: Barbara Walters becomes the first female nightly news anchor on network television.
- 1979: To keep Keith Richards out of a Canadian prison, the Rolling Stones perform a free concert in that nation.
- 1983: The West German news magazine Stern announced the discovery of 60 volumes of personal diaries purportedly written by Adolf Hitler; however, the diaries turned out to be nothing more than a hoax.
- 1987: The American Physical Society said that the “Star Wars” missile system was ‘highly questionable’ and would require 10 years of research.
- 1989: In the MLB, Nolan Ryan strikes out Ricky Henderson for his 5,000th
- 1990: After 39 months of captivity, Muslim extremists in Lebanon release American captive, Robert Polhill.
- 1992: In Washington, D.C., a museum for the Holocaust opens to the public.
- 1993: The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum was dedicated in Washington, D.C., to honor the victims of Nazi extermination.
- 1994: Four days after suffering a stroke, Richard M. Nixon, the 37th President of the United States, died in a New York hospital; he was 81-years-old. Meanwhile, Michael Moorer beats Evander Holyfield to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1995: George Foreman beat Axel Schultz in 12 rounds to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1997: The Peruvian government sent commandos into the Japanese ambassador’s residence to put an end to a 126-day hostage crisis; all 14 Tupac Amaru rebels lost their lives while all 72 hostages were rescued; however, one died later due to gunshot wounds.
- 2010: The British Petroleum Deepwater Horizon rig that blew up two days prior begins to sink into the Gulf of Mexico; crude oil leaks into the surrounding waters at an alarming rate.
- 2011: After airstrikes destroy 30 – 40 per cent of Libya’s ground forces, U.S. Admiral Mike Mullen states the war is moving toward a stalemate.
- 2013: The News Corporation phone hacking scandal results in the company’s agreement to pay $139 million to American shareholders. Elsewhere, the first performer at the Woodstock Music Festival of 1969, 5:07 to 7:00 P.M.—Richie Havens—passed away on this date.
- 2014: An American, Meb Keflezighi, wins the men’s Boston Marathon, one year after two jihadist brothers from Chechnya bombed the race the previous year; an American last won the men’s race in 1983.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Richie Havens, President Richard M. Nixon, Peter Frampton, The Herd, Humble Pie, Keith Richards, The Rolling Stones, Jack Nitzche, Crazy Horse, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Just the Facts, Militarizing the Southern Border with Mexico, James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, California Libre!, Deport Illegals NOW, David Valadao, T.J. Cox, California Politics, Constitution Party- the, Need for a Third Party,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2019
- 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
- 05-17-2011 T: “We enter the arena of the kitchen saucier, the noblest post among any fine dining restaurant kitchen in the world; we commence study with the basics, Part I” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Kitchen Nobility- the Saucier, Pt. I
- 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
- 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
- 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
- 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
- 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
- 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
- 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company, but it can be done” by JT.
- 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
- 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
- 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
- 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
- 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
- 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
- 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
- 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
- 07-16-2012 M: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean Butter Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!” by JT.
- 07-17-2012 T: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
- 07-18-2012 W: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful to Behold, it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
- 07-19-2012 Th: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by JT.
- 07-20-2012 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo Shrimp and Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
- 07-21-2012 S: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
- 07-22-2012 Su: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last: Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
- 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
- 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
- 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
- 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
- 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
- 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
- 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes no Matter the Type!” by JT.
- 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
- 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06–03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let us find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as if Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something, and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
- 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
- 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
- 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
- 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
- 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—therefore People love Donald Trump” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
- 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
- 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
- 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
- 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
- 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
- 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
- 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
- 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
- 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
- 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
- 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
- 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
- 05-19-2017 F: “I hope President Trump recognizes the danger surrounding him because his advisers—particularly family members who are Democrats—are ill-serving him” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVII
- 05-20-2017 S: “Why is it the Left always resorts to lies and hate speech whenever they try to denigrate the Constitution of the United States of America—the document that continues serving us well” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVIII
- 05-21-2017 Su: “Like the mythical Mexican beast, the chupacabra, no one will believe anything negative about President Trump until the undeniable evidence is before us” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIX
- 10-30-2017 M: “Hillary (and Bill) was the one in bed with Vladimir Putin yet the story persists that Donald Trump is the guilty dog- when will the media acknowledge the truth?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIX
- 10-31-2017 T: “Many people believe the United States ‘guilty’ of once having been a slave-holding nation but in truth, almost EVERY nation in the Western Hemisphere was built atop the scarred backs of African slaves” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCL
- 11-01-2017 W: “Want to know about the THREE-FIFTHS Clause? JT takes time to explain it in detail so join us, educate yourselves, and understand WHY the Democrats continue using it as a foil” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLI
- 11-02-2017 Th: “Every day the Mueller investigation continues is another day the evidence continues mounting against Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, and the failed Democrat Party—keep it up!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLII
- 11-03-2017 F: “Enough already! Time for anti-Trump RINO Republicans such as Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Michael Gerson, and others to shut the hell up and vacate the national stage” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIII
- 11-04-2017 S: “At the time of this writing, news on Stephen Paddock and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel shooting have either gone silent or have altogether vanished—what’s up?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIV
- 11-05-2017 Su: “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino massacre and associated coverup including the mystery of Jesus Campos is the ‘Roswell Incident’ of the 21st century” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLV
- 05-07-2018 M: “Kudos to U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III for slamming the Robert S. Mueller III team with how out of control they are in their bid to negate the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXII
- 05-08-2018 T: “Thanks to Democrat loonies such as Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and an increasingly crazier leftist base, the 2018 Mid-Term Elections are going to be a monstrous RED tsunami rather than a blue wave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Another brick of the Obama legacy has gone out the window with President Trump pulling the USA out of the phony JCPOA agreement with Iran” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIV
- 05-10-2018 Th: “Liberals LOVE sanctuaries unless one seeks to declare rural counties in leftist states ‘sanctuaries’ for 2nd Amendment rights as well as for cooperation with ICE agents” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXV
- 05-11-2018 F: “A sweeping red tide in November is going to submerge the prophesied blue wave the Democrats swear is headed our way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVI
- 05-12-2018 S: “America had come a long way in race relations, but you would never know it now thanks to outside entities tearing the fabric of society apart- if the Russians are involved in anything, this is where it would be” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVII
- 05-13-2018 Su: “Vladimir Putin knows the Achilles’ heel of the United States is race, a tool he eagerly uses to rip our multi-racial society apart” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVIII
- 10-22-2018 M: “Democrats: do YOU truly want to see your nation forever buried beneath a tidal wave of Central American invaders and interlopers or do you want to see your country defended and protected?” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDC
- 10-23-2018 T: “On Election Day 2018, we must vote AGAINST the George Soros-Tom Steyer-funded violent socialist mobs by voting against every left-wing Democrat we can” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCI
- 10-24-2018 W: “At the Battle of Alesia 52 BC, the Romans could show no mercy just as we cannot show any to the horde of invaders seeking to thrust their way into our country- it is us or them” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCII
- 10-25-2018 Th: “Yet another DNC ‘October surprise’ is beginning to unravel, the mailing of pipe bombs to fellow Democrats in order to cast aspersions onto the Republicans” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIII
- 10-26-2018 F: “Yet another ‘October surprise’ operation is underway; this time, angry leftists are mailing “Clock Boy”-style bombs to fellow leftists” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIV
- 10-27-2018 S: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
- 10-28-2018 Su: “On Election Day 2018, our choices are stark: do we vote for MORE liberty or do we vote for ever-increasing government control? The choice is clear: vote GOP” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVI
- 04-22-2019 M: “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII
- 04-23-2019 T:
- 04-24-2019 W:
- 04-25-2019 Th:
- 04-26-2019 F:
- 04-27-2019 S:
- 04-28-2019 Su:
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
- 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
- 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
- 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us, so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
- 11-01-2017 W: “Art-challenged as a young man, it took me awhile to realize that Thomas Kinkaid was akin to the Fuller Brush Man while Beverly Carrick is perhaps the world’s greatest modern artist” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Sadly, for both the American people and Hollywood, the latter misreads the national mood and swamps us with far-left liberal shows that alienate a massive part of its intended audience” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-24-2018 W: “It is time for the USA to employ deadly force on the southern border should the Georgy Soros-Tom Steyer-funded Venezuelan-Central American-Middle Eastern mobs attempt to storm it” by Chef James Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIV
MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Peter Gabriel released his next solo effort, “Peter Gabriel” aka “Melt” due to the cover photo depiction of the artist’s face melting, on May 23, 1980. Once again, he brought together a who’s who of rock musicians including Robert Fripp, Paul Weller, David Rhodes, and Dave Gregory (guitars), John Giblin (bass), Jerry Marotta and Phil Collins (drums), plus other musicians and vocalists. This is a stunningly good album and well worth seeking out at your favorite site for music. We know you will enjoy it and urge everyone to seek it out, give it a listen, and then add it to your collection.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Tuesday, July 31, 2012 Blog Post:
Another posthumous release by Spirit came out on September 07, 2007: “Salvation: the Spirit of ‘74.” Like all great recording artists, Randy California had a home studio and he recorded mountains of material. Following his untimely death off the coastline of his Moloka’i home, his family continued finding more and more material, 56 tunes of which, are here on this 3-disc set. This album fills in a gap when Spirit was off again, on again, off again, and then back on again. Great live cuts featuring California and stepdad Cassidy along with Mark Andes, Barry Keene, and occasionally John Locke. Some are polished and ready to go while others are works in progress. You take the good with the not so good; ah, well, c’ est la vie. Please seek this album out wherever you shop for nothing but the best in rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Tuesday, June 17, 2014 Blog Post A:
Ian McLagan released his next effort, “Here Comes Trouble,” on August 12, 2005, an album that featured his first album in its entirety in conjunction with some other material, which makes this somewhat of a best of effort. The cast of musicians is massive, which makes this a wonderful glimpse into a bygone time. McLagan writes witty songs and imbues them with his romanticism and sentimentality along with an uncanny ability to rock and roll in the best English tradition. This album is delightful and we hope that every reader of the blogs will seek this album out by visiting your favorite site for music.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: if elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!