Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2018 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,940 AT THE AICP-END
717 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
The opposition to President Trump is what keeps Republicans firmly lodged in his camp
Kula, HI, 11-18-2018 Sunday: Well, dear friends, this is the final day of the year for me, I won’t be back until sometime in the middle of 2019, by which time we will be firmly mired in the 2020 race for the White House. The Democrats will be pounding one another like there’s no tomorrow, using fists, cudgels, spit, ‘political dirt,’ it is going to be uglier than an overflowing crapper in Tonga town. We will learn things about each of the Democrats slinging mud at one another that we might have only dreamed at and then when they are close to choosing their nominee in mid-2020, they will work long and hard to bury as much of it as possible so that the Republicans and President Trump do not give them both barrels…in the face.
The thing many speculate on is whether someone on the Republican side will challenge President Trump by mounting a primary campaign. I think everyone expects the loser, Jeff Flake to try to knock Trump out of another term just as some like me believe that former Ohio Governor and Trump-hater extraordinaire John Kasich will go after the target of his vile.
Who knows? Maybe former Governor Kasich and former Senator Flake will join forces and put themselves forward as the fix to what ails America? Maybe they will bill themselves as two moderate, Constitution-loving defenders of mom, coconut cream pie, lomilomi salmon, poi, and two scoops of rice for every meal? Maybe they will attempt to defeat President Trump and his running mate, Vice President Mike Pence?
I think if either of these two goofballs seeks to displace President Trump, they will learn just what the REST of America thinks of them and it won’t be good. It will be the kind of lesson that two, self-absorbed lolos never suspected, never had a clue that people would feel about them. I mean, who would vote for these two losers?
Voting for either one or for both would be akin to casting one’s vote for Bob Dole, for Mitt Romney, or the old anti-Trump warhorse, John McCain. You do not do it because you believe they can win; no, you do it out of party loyalty even though you know in your heart they are going to go down to ugly, smoking defeat, like a wipeout off Hookipa Park or going off course in the Kalohi Channel and heading out to the trackless sea.
I am curious as to whether soon-to-be-former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley is going to attempt to primary President Trump. Although when the President and she announced she would be stepping down at the end of the year following the elections she said she would be working to help HIM win reelection, I fear she might try to displace him.
The siren’s call of seeking higher office has to infect everyone who has been close to power as each potential candidate sees in him or herself the potential to do what others have promised but been unable to do. I am sure she believes that where Hillary Clinton failed to become the first female president because of her shortcomings that SHE could.
As popular as she is, if she attempts to primary President Trump in 2019, I think she will damage whatever goodwill the American people have for her. She will show herself to be as crass as any other puffed-up wannabe politician, in the same mold as the oblivious Jeff Flake, the wily but unpopular Bob Corker, and the blathering idiot, John Kasich. If she tries to beat Trump for the nomination, whatever political capital; she has amassed will vanish.
I think unless something major happens to Donald Trump, there is no way he will fail to win reelection. Even if Bob Mueller finds some little tidbit connecting the commander-in-chief to the Russians, I doubt it will be enough to displace a president doing a bang-up job of fixing what ails America.
We know the Democrats are going to throw up all manner of roadblocks just as we know the fake news media will continue going after the President at every opportunity. The fact that these people HATE the President with ever fiber of their being is not lost on us, we, the American people, see it, we smell it, and we hear it, and we despise you back with double the intensity.
In bringing my week to its conclusion, let me say that fools such as Jim Acosta, erstwhile CNN White House reporter who received the boot earlier in the week for being a pain in the ass only reinforces the support we have for President Trump. As I have said on other occasions, there was a time when the thought of supporting Mr. Trump to become president after some of the things he said and did would be extremely difficult.
However, having only a choice between him or the battle axe back in 2016, the choice was clear and I cast my vote and since he assumed office, he has done so much all the while hampered by the snarling snapping critters leaping up at his knees and ankles. It is they who continue keeping our support up, it is they who will cause millions of Americans NOT to vote for Democrats, and it is they who will keep us firmly lodged in the GOP camp.
Will they learn their lessons? I think it is highly doubtful. It is what it is. Have wonderful holidays, stay safe, and remember, we are in this together. I love you, look forward to seeing you next year (God willing), and cannot wait to get back in the fray.
Aloha, God bless, and keep the lanterns blazing. Gonna be a good two years for Republicans.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 11-18-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 976
11-18-2018 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII: “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-17-2018, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0725 an 18” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Trees.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Jeff Flake, John Kasich, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Nikki Haley, Bob Corker, Robert S. Mueller III, Jim Acosta,
PLEASE BUY “HERE TO HEAR” BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 18, 2018:
President Chester A. Arthur; Vice President Henry A. Wallace; AC/DC featuring Malcolm Young, Blue Cheer featuring Eric Albronda, Crazy Horse featuring Danny Whitten, Santana (band) featuring Mike Carabello, and Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring Mark Weitz:
- 1210: Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1307: William Tell shoots the apple off his son’s head with his bow and arrow.
- 1497: Vasco de Gama reaches the Cape of Good Hope at southern Africa.
- 1745: Scottish troops under the command of Bonnie Prince Charlie occupy the city of Carlisle.
- 1820: Captain Nathaniel Palmer became the first American to sight the continent of Antarctica.
- 1865: “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” by Mark Twain was first published under the title, “Jim Smiley and his Jumping Frog” in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1883: The United States and Canada adopted a system of Standard Time Zones.
- 1886: The 21st president of the United States, Chester A. Arthur, died in New York.
- 1889: The Oahu Railway begins public service in Hawaii.
- 1902: Brooklyn toymaker Morris Michtom names the Teddy Bear after President Theodore Roosevelt.
- 1903: Panama and the United States signed a treaty that granted the U.S. the rights to build a canal connecting the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
- 1909: The United States invades Nicaragua and later overthrows President Zelaya.
- 1910: British suffragists clashed with police outside Parliament on what people would come to know as “Black Friday.”
- 1912: Albania declares independence from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916: After mass slaughter of troops under his command, General Douglas Haig—commander of the British Expeditionary Forces fighting with the French on the Western Front during World War I—terminated the Battle of the Somme, a conflagration that had begun on July 1 of the same year.
- 1918: Latvia declares independence from the crumbling Russia, beset by the Bolshevik Revolution.
- 1928: Walt Disney’s first sound-synchronized animated cartoon, “Steamboat Willie” starring Mickey Mouse, premiered in New York.
- 1929: Soviet dictator Josef Stalin sends troops to Manchuria to counter the Japanese presence.
- 1936: Germany and Italy recognized the Spanish government of Francisco Franco.
- 1941: Fascist Italian troops begin withdrawing from Ethiopia, the first nation freed by the Allies during World War II. Meanwhile, British troops open the battle for the North African port of Tobruk.
- 1942: “The Skin of our Teeth,” Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize-winning allegory about the history of humankind, opened on Broadway.
- 1943: During World War II, 444 RAF bombers attack the Nazi capital, Berlin.
- 1945: Future member of the hardcore acid rock band, Blue Cheer- Eric Albronda, drummer- is born on this dat as is future keyboardist/vocalist with the Strawberry Alarm Clock- Mark Weitz- who is born in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1947: Mike Carabello—future percussionist with the original Santana band, 1968-1971—was born on this date.
- 1951: Chuck Connors of the Los Angeles Angels became the first player to oppose the major league draft. He later became the star of the television Western, “The Rifleman.”
- 1958: The cargo freighter SS Carl D. Bradley sank during a storm in Lake Michigan, claiming 33 of the 35 lives on board it.
- 1959: “Ben-Hur,” the Biblical-era spectacle starring Charlton Heston, had its world premiere in New York City.
- 1961: President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam to help them in their fight with the Viet Cong.
- 1962: Nobel prize-winning physicist Niels Bohr died in his native Denmark at age 77.
- 1963: The Bell System introduced the first commercial touch-tone telephone system in Carnegie and Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1964: FBI Director and bigot J. Edgar Hoover describes the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. as the “most notorious liar.”
- 1965: The 33rd vice president of the United States—Democrat Henry A. Wallace, who served 1941-45—passed away on this date.
- 1966: U.S. Roman Catholic Church bishops did away with the rule against eating meat on Fridays outside of Lent. Elsewhere, Sandy Koufax of the Los Angeles Dodgers announced his retirement from Major League Baseball on this date.
- 1969: Apollo 12 astronauts Charles “Pete” Conrad Jr. and Alan L. Bean landed on the lunar surface during the second manned mission to the moon.
- 1972: Danny Whitten—guitarist/vocalist with the band, Crazy Horse, 1968-1972, lost his battle with drug usage on this date.
- 1976: After 37 years of dictatorship, Spain’s parliament approved a bill that would establish a democracy in the nation.
- 1978: U.S. Representative Leo J. Ryan, Democrat-California, and four others died in Jonestown, Guyana; members of the People’s Temple followed the killings followed by a night of mass murder and suicide by more than 900 cult members.
- 1983: Argentina announced its ability to produce enriched uranium for use in nuclear weapons.
- 1985: Joe Theismann, quarterback of the Washington Redskins, broke his leg from a horrifying hit by Lawrence Taylor of the New York Giants, a hit so savage that it ended his 12-year NFL career.
- 1987: The congressional Iran-Contra committees issued their final report, saying President Ronald Reagan bore “ultimate responsibility” for wrongdoing by his aides. A fire at London King’s Cross railway station claimed 31 lives. Finally, CBS announced it had agreed to sell its record division to Sony Corp. for about $2 billion.
- 1990: Saddam Hussein, Iraq’s dictator offers to free an estimated 2,000 Kuwaitis and Europeans if the Coalition does not attack his nation.
- 1991: Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon freed Anglican Church envoy Terry Waite and Thomas Sutherland, the American dean of agriculture at the American University of Beirut.
- 1993: Black and white leaders in South Africa approve a new democratic constitution to put the reborn nation back on its feet. Meanwhile, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in approving legislation aimed at protecting abortion facilities, staff, and patients from ‘anti-abortion nuts.’
- 1994: Bandleader Cab Calloway died in Hockessin, Delaware, at age 86.
- 2004: The William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library and Museum opens in Little Rock, Arkansas, with 2 million photographs and 80 million documents.
- 2009: The 2009 Corruption Perception Index declares Somalia to be the worst for corruption and New Zealand the least out of 181 countries.
- 2013: NASA completes a launch of the MAVEN; whose mission is to study Mars atmosphere in depth’ the data from the MAVEN will help researchers construct a history of the climate on Mars and should help them understand how the water on Mars disappeared.
- 2014: After holding pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong, the Chinese government sends in the police to clear out the protesters after a court gave them the order to do so.
- 2017: Malcolm Young- rhythm guitarist for the Australian heavy metal rock band, AC/DC, 1973-2014 when he suffered a massive stroke- died on this date.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
LIVE DATES II
NUMBER THE BRAVE
THE BEST OF WISHBONE ASH
TWIN BARRELS BURNING
RAW TO THE BONE
HERE TO HEAR
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF THE BLOG:
THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
THE BEST OF LOU REED AND THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR NOVEMBER 18, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SANDWICH ISLANDS
WE CONTINUE PRESENTING THE MUSIC OF THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH:
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2018
The reformed Wishbone Ash featured Martin Turner (bass/vocals), Ted Turner (guitars/vocals- no relation to Martin), Andy Powell (guitars/vocals), and Steve Upton (drums) released their next album, “Here to Hear,” on July 14, 1989 and this one featured VOCALS. We urge everyone to use the link we provide you here so you can journey to Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you.
“Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Chester A. Arthur, Vice President Henry A. Wallace, Mike Carabello, Santana, Danny Whitten, Crazy Horse, Blue Cheer- Eric Albronda, Malcolm Young, AC/DC, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Mark Weitz, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Jeff Flake, John Kasich, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Nikki Haley, Bob Corker, Robert S. Mueller III, Jim Acosta, Hillary Clinton, 2020 Primary Elections,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH 2011-2018:
- 02-20-2011 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIII—Pineapple and Apricot Quick Breads done in a Jiffy” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XIII: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XIII—the Brunch Menu, Part IV” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-16-2011 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIV: Caraway-Onion Savory Muffins and Cheese ’n’ Pepper Savory Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 04-13-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XIV: Lilah presents the Classic Carrot Cake that Chef Brian Carrick first devised while working at the famed Stockdale Country Club in Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-01-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part V: Lilah comes in and picks up where Goldie left off Yesterday by presenting Two More Important, All-Purpose Pantry Sauces that will enliven your foods, amaze your Palate and enrich the Bottom Line of the Foodservice Operation!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-02-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VI: Lilah discusses the Joys of living and working in the Hawaiian Islands, the Diversions, the way of Life that ALL Native-born People love…then, she shares her Recipe for House Croutons, noting it is better to do everything from Scratch rather than buying it from a Purveyor!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-03-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VII: Lilah presents a Great Recipe for 1000 Island Dressing, one of the Best as she says herself so please, join us in our ongoing, lengthy Series on the most Important Post in any Restaurant, the Prepmaster!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-04-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VIII: after sharing comments on the Recent Death of al-Qaida Terrorist Osama bin Laden and congrats to the Commander-in-Chief, Lilah continues with Prepmaster Recipes such as the outstanding Bleu Cheese Dressing #1 in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 06-04-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVI: ABC Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 06-25-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVII: Banana-Orange-Multi-Bran Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 07-15-2011 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part IV: A Trio of Savory Sauces—Delicious Sauces with which to enliven your Evening Meals” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-19-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVI: Chocolate Pate with Crème Fraiche and Raspberry Sauce—a Delicious Dessert, to say the Least!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-20-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVII: Lilah Paulikovich’s White Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping—the Best of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-21-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVIII: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Refrigerator Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—One of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-22-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIX: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Crème Brule Recipe—out of this World!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-23-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XL: Lilah Paulikovich’s Italian Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—a Time-Honored Treat covered in Cherries and Sour Cream!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-24-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Burnt Cream Recipe—Crème Brule’s Sweeter Cousin” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-25-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe—unlike anything you’ve ever seen before” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-27-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XV: Starter Caesar Salad with Northwest Caesar Dressing—a Delicious Combination of Taste, Elegance, and Beauty” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-28-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVI: Butterleaf Vinaigrette with Caramelized Walnuts, House Croutons, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing—a Quadruple Assortment of Excellent Recipes” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-29-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVII: Lilah’s Hawaii Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing—a Beautiful Assortment of Fresh Garden Vegetables in a Flavorful Dressing” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-01-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVIII: Bleu Cheese Starter Salad with the Best Bleu Cheese Dressing ever—perfect for Early Bird Dinners” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-02-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIX: Starter Spinach Salad with House Croutons—elegant enough to stand alone of for use on Banquets” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-03-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XX: House Honey Starter Salad with House Honey Dressing—a Combination that simply can’t be Beat” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-04-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXI: Lilah’s Hot Seafood Salad with Hot Seafood Salad Dressing—better than all the Rest” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-06-2012 M: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXVIII: Lilah begins a Wonderful Week of Appetizers by presenting her Shrimp Dip Recipe—one every Home and Professional Chef should know!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-07-2012 T: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXIX: Clam Dip is the Topic for Today’s Appetizer Discussion” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-08-2012 W: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXX: Bleu Cheese Dip is Lilah Paulikovich’s Topic for today’s Appetizer Series” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-09-2012 Th: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXI: Hummus—Chickpea Delight from the Middle East now an American Favorite!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-10-2012 F: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXII: Chef Lilah’s Famed Bacon Dip—Number One on Maui and Everywhere Else!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-11-2012 S: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIII: Today’s Dip is Classic French Onion made from Scratch (well, almost), and is Tasty, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-12-2012 Su: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIV: The Final Dip of the Week: Lilah’s Chili con Queso —didn’t think I could do, right?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-25-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XL: Oh, oh—Looks like Chef Lilah drew the Saucier’s Card, so we have another Week of Sauces—today, it’s Yellow Curry Sauce?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-26-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLI: Today’s Portuguese-Style Duxelles is in Honor of the Many Portuguese living here in Hawaii and is Perfect for a Wide Variety of Dishes like Seafood and Shellfish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-27-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLII: Today and Tomorrow, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part I!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-28-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIII: Yesterday and Today, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part II!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-29-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIV: Today, we go down a Different Road by doing something closer to Lilah’s Home: Chinese-Hawaiian Barbeque Sauce—Delightfully Tangy, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-30-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLV: Chef Lilah comes up with a Great Sauce Today: Oriental Lemon Sauce, perfect for a Zesty, Delicious Oriental Lemon Chicken!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-31-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLVI: Perfect for Easter Sunday 2013, Chef Lilah presents the Best Sauce in any Chef’s Repertoire—Sauce Nantua—Shellfish-flavored Cream Sauce” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-21-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXV: Lilah takes it to her Fellow Hawaiian, President Obama, and then shows the Readership how to make her Banana-Coconut Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-22-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVI: Lilah discusses Last Weekend’s Collapse of the Food Stamp System, the Food Stamp President, and then shows the World how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of the Original Linzer Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-23-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVII: considering a Run of her own as a Representative from Hawaii, Chef Lilah then goes on to tell the Readership how to win in 2016 and then how to make Maple-Buckwheat Muffins in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-24-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVIII: Lilah discusses the Aloha Spirit, the Independence of the Hawaiian Islands, dismay with the Mainland, and then shows us how to make Pineapple-Almond Muffins in an Institutional-Sized Original Batch!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-25-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXIX: Lilah explains her Disgust over the Democrat’s Antics and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized, Original Muffin Recipe for Pumpkin Muffins II” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-26-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXX: the Obama Plan to takeover ALL Employer’s Benefit Packages and then the Institutional-Sized Parsnip Muffin Recipe—a MUST-READ!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-27-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXXI: another Prediction by Lilah—Michelle will win the 2016 Democratic Nomination and NOT Hillary, which will lead to SIXTEEN YEARS OF OBAMAISM plus Kiwi Muffins in their Original Form!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-17-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Six: Lilah begins the Week discussing the Hawaii Healthcare Connector then moves on to Obamacare and how it affects Hawaii before finally discussing Steven Spielberg’s Cinematic Masterpiece, ‘War Horse’!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-18-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Seven: Barack Obama is NOT the ONLY One destroying the Nation—55 Million Abortions since 1974 have trashed the Nation’s Moral Fabric and will continue doing so unless we somehow rein it in!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-19-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Eight: We discuss Professional Sports in Hawaii Today (or Lack of), the Hawaiian Islanders, and then discuss the Troubling Assault on the Power Plant near San Jose, California, last year—very bad!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-20-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Nine: Lilah discusses the Changes that are Transforming the Hawaiian Islands then launches into the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ Barack Obama is conducting and what’s going to happen to the Country if we don’t win November’s Mid-Term Elections” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-21-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty: Where does Obama’s Administration get its Chutzpah to tell Employers that if they Lay Workers Off to get around Obamacare that he will put the IRS on them while forbidding them to Speak Candidly to the Press?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-22-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-One: Chef Lilah begins discussing how things are in a State of Collapse around Barack Obama, why the Economy is Ruined and will probably never recover, and why we have to boot out every Democrat in November from the US Senate to the Local Dogcatcher” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-23-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Two: We close out the Week by going after Kathleen Sibelius and her Boss, Barack Obama, then talk about the Flying Burrito Brothers who start today!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-11-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eleven: Chef Lilah discusses Maui Politics on her First Day back and laments the Fact that the Feds have sent Illegal Alien Kids to Hawaii, too—this needs to stop!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-12-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twelve: Lilah discusses the Latest Movie by Dinesh D’Souza, the One on a World without America, how terrible things would be and more!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-13-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirteen: Chef Lilah shares her Disdain for the Palestinian People, urges them to throw the Chains of Hamas off, and then discusses New Terminology, ‘Economic Patriotism’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-14-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fourteen: Lilah continues the Discussion regarding Israel’s Right to Defend Itself as well as America’s Rights to stop the Obama Express before it stops us!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-15-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifteen: Lilah discusses the Hurricanes threatening the Hawaiian Islands Last Week, sorry for having Overlooked it, we just had so much other stuff to discuss!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-16-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixteen: Lilah debates the Reasons as to WHY the President is a Poor Speaker, is it because he uses Pidgin as we do in Hawaii—his Home—or is it something deeper—where are those College Transcripts?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-17-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventeen: The Week Concludes as Chef Lilah discusses Hawaii’s appalling Lack of Concerts by Big Names, then launches into a Plea for at least a WNBA Team!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-09-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXII: On her First Day Back, Lilah discusses the Sad State of Hawaiian Politics noting that only TWO Republicans won any Statewide or National Offices—how sad is that? She also discusses the Influx of Illegal Aliens and Measles in Hawaii” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-10-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIII: Lilah begins the Discussion of Foreign Affairs, most of it over the Evils of ISIS, how they burned the captured Pilot alive and then released it for the World to see—we must crush them!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-11-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIV: today, Lilah shares her concurrence with the Grand Bargain Concept First presented by Colleague Itzi Nakamura by which, the Civilized Nations of the World come together to destroy Terrorist Scum such as ISIS aka ISIL or Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-12-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXV: Why cannot Barack Obama form a Coalition as did his Predecessor George W. Bush—the Time has come for us to form the Greatest Alliance of all to go out and to crush Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-13-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVI: Lilah begins discussing WHY Islam cannot have a ‘Reformation’ although it is in desperate need of one and the troubling Aspects of a President who seems to be more favorable to the Faith than he is to Western Civilization and the United States” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-14-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVII: Lilah continues her ongoing Discussion on the Dangers of America having a President whose Umbilical Cord still is attached to Islam, the so-called ‘Religion of Peace,’ one that holds NO Love for the United States and wants to see its demise” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-15-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVIII: Lilah ends the Week by touching on the War against Da’ish, Open Borders, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ Progress, Measles, and urges Speaker Boehner to return Impeachment to the ‘Table’” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-28-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIV: Lilah expresses Surprise at the Quick Exit of Two Conservative Governors as well as her thoughts on Donald Trump, Dr. Ben Carson, Hillary Clinton, and Muslims” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-29-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLV: WHY do the GOP Pundits continually attempt to push we Voters back towards the Mainstream Candidates such as Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and John Kasich instead of allowing US to choose for ourselves?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-30-2015 W: “We discuss the Wonderful Island of Maui today, things Visitors here need to see as well as the Sad State of One of the Best Restaurants Here, the Once-Great Waterfront Restaurant in Maalaea Harbor:” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-01-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVI: WHY did Pope Francis NOT come down atop President Barack Obama, the Democrats in the Congress, and Planned Parenthood like a Load of Bricks in Last Thursday’s Speech to Congress?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-02-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVII: Lilah continues her Discussion of Things the Pope failed to mention such as the Horrifying Outrages committed by ISIS on Christians and Jews in Occupied Territory” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-03-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVIII: One has to ask WHAT do those lurking behind the Political Curtain have on the Republicans in Congress and on the Supreme Court—why do they always go against US instead of for US?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-04-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DL: Lilah calls it a Week by sharing the Next Batch of our Favorite Political Cartoons—why not come on along on her Final Journey of the Year?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-21-2016 M: “While congratulating my Home State of Hawaii on raising the Minimum Smoking Age to 21, I think I have a Way to get Cigarette Butts off our Streets, Beaches, and Parks by having the Tobacco Companies RECYCLE them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCI
- 03-22-2016 T: “Lilah shares what Holy Week means to her and how the High Priests of Israel feared Jesus Christ and wanted to take Him out whatever it took in sort of the SAME WAY the GOP Leadership wants to do Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCII
- 03-23-2016 W: “When we see Events occur such as yesterday’s in Belgium, NO Wonder the American People flock around Donald Trump—we need to do to Jihadists what Julius Caesar did to the defeated Gauls—give them Something with which to REMEMBER us forever!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIII
- 03-24-2016 Th: “On this Holy Thursday and throughout the Rest of Holy Week, let us mourn the Number of Innocent Lives lost through the Barbarism of Abortion and let us pray for a return of Morality to envelop our Nation and its People” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIV
- 03-25-2016 F: “Welcome to the Good Friday Edition of the AICP-END Blog; today, we celebrate the Music of the Great British Band, the Moody Blues, Part One” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXIX
- 03-26-2016 S: “The Holy Saturday Edition of the AICP-END sees the Second Part of the presentation of Moody Blues Albums as well as by its Individual Members as well as some Spiritual Thoughts from Lilly” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXX
- 03-27-2016 Su: “The Easter 2016 Sunday Edition sees more Albums from the Moody Blues as well as some of its Members as well as Words of Advice on the Danger Muslim Encroachment in the West presents us, everything from prohibiting Dogs to Hogs” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXI
- 09-12-2016 M: “Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers are an Embarrassment just as the Wimpy Millennial and Gen-Xers are, too—what does it take to instill Maturity into these quivering Failures?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIV
- 09-13-2016 T: “Hillary suffers from an Unknown Major Health Problem and we, the People, have a Right to know exactly what she has and whether she can do the Job or not” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLV
- 09-14-2016 W: “I do not know about YOU, but I am sick and tired of the Left calling me a ‘Racist’ whenever I disagree with them; the American Left is the PARTY of Discrimination and that is WHY we need to elect Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVI
- 09-15-2016 Th: “While promoting the ‘Benefits’ of Recreational Marijuana, the American Left seeks to criminalize the Harmless Alternative to Cigarette Smoking, E-Cigarettes or ‘Vaping’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVII
- 09-16-2016 F: “If Hillary fails to do the bidding of the Hidden Backers of her Campaign—i.e., the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and George Soros—will she suffer some sort of Retribution? No wonder she keeps going back out there!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVIII
- 09-17-2016 S: “After Donald Trump wins the White House, I hope the NEW GOP begins cleaning House and booting out ALL of the Traitorous RINOS who promised to support the Nominee and then jumped Ship!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIX
- 09-18-2016 Su: “The Democrats must be shivering with Fear that they trot out the ‘Birther Issue’ to tar-and-feather Donald Trump but look out—Hillary is the One who gave birth to the Movement!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLX
- 05-29-2017 M: “This Memorial Day 2017 I remember the sacrifices and suffering of U.S. Military personnel during the Japanese Sneak Attack on Pearl Harbor on December 07, 1941” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVII
- 05-30-2017 T: “Liberal politics and policies have done great damage to our beloved islands; however, we have a good chance at flipping the state from blue to red if President Trump’s economic goals bear fruit” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVIII
- 05-31-2017 W: “If President Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians then the FBI had better go arrest Barack Hussein Obama for scheming with Vladimir Putin via Dmitri Medvedev prior to winning reelection in 2012” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIX
- 06-01-2017 Th: “Yes, I once held reservations about Donald Trump becoming president as I was a Ted Cruz-girl; however, once he won the nomination, I had no other choice than to vote for him so President Trump, get it together and smite the Democrats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MC
- 06-02-2017 F: “Mr. Obama once said, ‘if they bring a knife, we bring a gun’ so kudos go out to the Texas GOP legislators who pushed back against the Democrats and who called ICE to round up the illegal alien protesters” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCI
- 06-03-2017 S: “Once President Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, the ‘Green Meanies’—proponents of the Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism Clone of ‘Climatism’—went berserk in the streets” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCII
- 06-04-2017 Su: “Thanks to eight years of Barack Obama, the Democrats have lost more than 1,200 seats while their current prospects appear dim; however, Hillary continues playing the blame game without blaming herself” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIII
- 11-13-2017 M: “The RINOS have no shame whatsoever and demonstrate their lack of it through their vile attacks on Judge Roy Moore by trying to make him look like a pedophile” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIII
- 11-14-2017 T: “An unholy alliance now exists between Democrats and RINOS with the proof of it being what they are doing to Judge Roy Moore of Alabama—a targeted political assassination!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIV
- 11-15-2017 W: “Mitch McConnell is the dark entity behind the attacks on Judge Roy Moore, which is why we must beg the people of Kentucky to recall the old buzzard and replace him with a strong conservative” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXV
- 11-16-2017 Th: “Have you heard about Democratic Congressional Candidate David Alcon of New Mexico and his arrest for stalking? No, of course not but you hear about Judge Roy Moore 24/7” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVI
- 11-17-2017 F: “When Chuck and Nancy beg the GOP NOT to pass tax reform because it will cause them to lose their majorities in House and Senate, do we really believe that? No, of course not, pass tax reform NOW” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVII
- 11-18-2017 S: “Liberal Democrats and their RINO henchmen-and-women are on notice- change is coming like a whirlwind that is going to sweep all of you out of office unless you admit the existence of God and change your behavior” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVIII
- 11-19-2017 Su: “The 2016 elections demonstrated the mood of the American people and yet, elected GOP members of the House and Senate along with their Democrat allies continue to thwart our will!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIX
- 05-21-2018 M: “For patriotic Hawaiians to aid President Trump in making our nation great again, we must first reclaim our beloved state from the corrupt one-party Democratic rule trashing it” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVI
- 05-22-2018 T: “No one other than President Donald J. Trump could have withstood the intensity of the Democrats’ attempted coup against him- thank God he is who he is” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVII
- 05-23-2018 W: “If President Obama had truly accomplished positive things on the world stage, I would have supported him, but truth is, eight years of Obama foreign policy made the world a worse mess than it was before him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVIII
- 05-24-2018 Th: “Before we end up with but two classes in Hawaii—the wealthy and the poor—we put a moratorium on further growth until we get a handle on the crises bedeviling us” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIX
- 05-25-2018 F: “Much like California, Hawaii is not a lost cause, which might surprise the Democrats on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDL
- 05-26-2018 S: “Unless several sacrificial high-level Obama administration officials IMMEDIATELY fall upon their swords for the rest of their fellow Spygate conspirators, Democrat losses in November will be godawful bloody but highly justified” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLI
- 05-27-2018 Su: “MS-13 fits the bill of being vicious ‘animals,’ yet the Democrats are appalled by Donald Trump labeling them as such- no wonder why they are going down to massive defeat in November” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLII
- 11-12-2018 M: “Democrat electoral gains this past week have reinvigorated the liberal mob that now seeks to steal elections, threaten conservative news media members, and to intimidate the rest of us into silence” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXI
- 11-13-2018 T: “With the world watching, Democrats are stealing elections all around us without fear of being caught doing it- what has happened to our country?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXII
- 11-14-2018 W: “IF the Democrats intend to keep the promises made to their insane base about going after President Trump and his family, we are in for a rough two years” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIII
- 11-15-2018 Th: “Patriotic Americans MUST circle the wagons around President Donald J. Trump lest the Democrats’ subpoena cannon blows him and our future hopes out of the water” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIV
- 11-16-2018 F: “Will Congressional ‘oversight’ bring the Trump foreign and trade policies to a screeching halt? I guess we shall soon see” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXV
- 11-17-2018 S: “When the Democrats begin their primary election debates, prepare to sell loads of pupus, reduce the price on call and well drinks, and extend Happy Hour by several hours as your lounge is going to be packed!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVI
- 11-18-2018 Su: “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH AT THE AICP-END.COM BLOG:
- 09-30-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Seven: Chef Lilah does her First Post at the Secondary Blog devoted to the Artworks of Beverly Carrick and shares her Memories of this amazing Artist!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXV
- 03-23-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive, she would be aghast at what we saw happen in Belgium yesterday and worse would be appalled at having President Obama remain in Cuba with his Communist Buddies” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XC
- 09-14-2016 W: “We should be through EVERY Beverly Carrick Original Artwork by the End of September unless, YOU, the Fans of the Artist, send us some you have hanging in YOUR Home!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIV
- 05-31-2017 W: “Even though artists come and go, Beverly Carrick will forever remain amidst the crème de la crème of American oil painters and the proof is here today—15 astounding Beverly Carrick deserts” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLI
- 11-15-2017 W: “The secondary blog might be slated for shutdown sometime next year unless we find new reason to continue it into 2018 and beyond—let us know what YOU think” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXV
- 05-23-2018 W: “We know how amazing Beverly Carrick’s artworks are thanks to the intellectual property theft committed by the PRC and other hotspots of counterfeit art around the world and it’s only getting worse” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIX
- 11-14-2018 W: “President Trump has no need to apologize for being a ‘nationalist;’ in MY book, it means he loves his country and won’t apologize for it like his predecessor did” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVII
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
The reformed Wishbone Ash featured Martin Turner (bass/vocals), Ted Turner (guitars/vocals- no relation to Martin), Andy Powell (guitars/vocals), and Steve Upton (drums) released their next album, “Here to Hear,” on July 14, 1989 and this one featured VOCALS. We urge everyone to use the link we provide you here so you can journey to Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Friday, February 24, 2012 Blog Post:
The Doors released their next effort, “L.A. Woman,” on April 19, 1971, an album that would prove to be the final studio effort by the quartet. Although this album preceded what was intended to be a lengthy break so Jim Morrison could get his act together and the band could take time off, following its conclusion, the vocalist went to Paris where three months later, his longtime girlfriend found him dead in the bathtub, the victim of a heroin overdose. This album is superb, contains some of their best music to date and is an effort everyone must own, whether longtime or brand-new fans. Please, go to Amazon.com by using our link so you can pick the CD up in the format, the condition, and the price that is right for YOU—you will thank us for sending you there.
Posted @ the Saturday, April 05, 2014 Blog Post B:
We are going to suggest yet another excellent compilation—their seventeenth CD— “The Best of Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground,” an import that came out in 2001, as have some of their other recent offerings. To buy this five-star CD, use the convenient links posted above, go to Amazon.com and buy it now in the format, the condition, and the price that is right for you—you will be glad you did.