Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,093 AT THE AICP-END
564 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
HOLY SATURDAY 2019
Easter is almost here…is everyone ready?
Kihei, HI, 04-20-2019 Saturday: Here we are, the day before Easter and here in the kitchen, we are working on holiday foods as well as dying Easter eggs for the ensuing hunt. We love this time of year because the weather is lovely, everyone is in elevated good moods, the sun is shining, the waters calm, what could be better than living every single day in paradise?
Everyone has been anticipating the release of the Mueller Report, the special counsel spent the last year-and-a-half compiling at an unimaginable cost. He has been investigating Donald J. Goober in the hope of being able to nail him to the wall. It appears that the new attorney general of the United States does not believe he did. Still, they did have a joint meeting between AG William Barr and Deputy Justice Department boss Rod J. Rosenstein on Thursday morning. I do not know what to think.
Friends, I think Donald Trump is a moron, a lecher, a man who victimizes women because he is rich, wealthy, has absolute power, a man who knows he can get away with things that others cannot. I think if he could amass a fortune while running the country (and who is to say he isn’t?), he would do so in minutes, would not care what the American people thought, felt, or believed. Such is POWER.
I think as time passed us by, I suspect the American people understood that nothing of consequence was going to come out of the Mueller report. Not a thing. In fact, I never really thought anything would come out of the report because I never wrote about it; no, I had better concerns with which to spend my time and none of them had anything to do with an imaginary charge of collusion with Russia in them.
You see, I believe I am open-minded and that my eyes are clear. I have listened to MSNBC and CNN as well as the three alphabet channels promise me around the clock, 24/7/365 that ‘Trump was as good as gone, the guy is toast, that the federal marshals were going to enter the Oval Office at any moment, climb the stairs to the residence, and bring that orange-haired fool out in cuffs.’
So far, that has not happened and if has not happened as of now, I have some unsolicited advice for my Democratic friends in Washington, DC: STOP. Stop going after the man. Let us admit, “WE WERE WRONG.” Okay? Let it go. Because, if we don’t, the tables are going to turn and we as a party are going to go down in flames.
Sadly, the Democrats won’t listen. Sure, the folks out on the presidential campaign trail are not addressing this situation outright; no, they are talking about health care, they are talking about the economy, some are talking about housing, and some others are talking about guns. None of them are really venturing anywhere near Trump-Russia collusion because that is a self-imposed trap waiting for us and NOT Trump or Vladimir Putin.
I think the Democratic Party must stick to issues that matter such as health care, the economy, housing, for instance, helping young people buy their first home, their first car, help them with paying the high costs of getting an education. No young person can afford to get married, start a family, buy a starter home, a decent car and good insurance because they are and will continue to be behind the eight ball. Help them.
I like what I hear from Bernie about health care. Being the only Democrat candidate brave enough to go on Fox, I sat and watched him speak to the very receptive crowd. I think he and we can fix health care together. Why should anyone be driven into the poor house because of a medical crisis? It makes no sense in this land of plenty.
The American people are the population pool upon which to build a government-run health care system. It is the biggest risk pool there is, if every American participates in the Medicare-for-All program, risks will be shared, costs will be lowered, and everyone will receive health care when they visit their doctors or go to a hospital without having to pay insurance premiums or co-pays.
We have no problem paying higher taxes if those taxes are going to be used to provide better health care to the American people instead of building bombs to sell to Saudi Arabia for use in their criminal and barbaric war against the Yemeni people.
If we pull out of Afghanistan, if we leave Iraq to do what they are going to do whenever we leave them to do it, we will save billions of dollars, perhaps trillions of dollars. This money could be better spent on providing health care to ALL citizens of the country as well as helping young student loan debtholders buying out of their unfair debts.
Government can and will run things properly if the right people are in charge. Republicans? Nope, they are incapable of doing anything honestly, which is why we must elect a strong Democrat in November 2020 and I am putting my money on home-grown island girl, Tulsi Gabbard, and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. Both of them care.
Have a beautiful day, tomorrow is Easter Sunday, I will see you then. Aloha.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ email@example.com
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-20-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 902
04-20-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXX: “Unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-19-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi “Unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Mike Rutherford, William “Bill” Barr, Rod J. Rosenstein, Robert S. Mueller III, The Mueller Report, Trump-Russia Collusion, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 20, 2019:
Adolf Hitler; Vice President George Clinton; SCOTUS Associate Justice John Paul Stevens; Apollo 16; Grand Funk Railroad featuring Craig Frost, Humble Pie featuring Steve Marriott, and Prince:
- 295: The eighth recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet takes place on this date in time.
- 1775: During the Revolutionary War, the British commence the siege of Boston.
- 1777: New York adopts a constitution as an independent state.
- 1799: Napoleon Bonaparte calls for Jerusalem to become the seat of government for a Jewish
- 1809: Napoleon Bonaparte—at the Battle of Ebensburg—defeats the Austrian army.
- 1812: The fourth vice president of the United States (1805-12), Democratic-Republican George Clinton—passed away in office on this date.
- 1832: Through an act of Congress, the government founded Hot Springs National Park, the first national park in the United States.
- 1836: The S. Congress voted to establish the Wisconsin Territory on this date.
- 1837: Erastus B. Bigelow received a patent for his power loom.
- 1841: In Philadelphia, Edgar Allen Poe’s first detective story, “The Murder in the Rue Morgue,” appeared in Graham’s Magazine.
- 1853: Harriet Tubman, the former slave, begins the Underground Railway—, which ferries Southern slaves north to freedom—commences on this date in history.
- 1861: Colonel Robert E. Lee resigned his commission in the United States Army. He then went on to command the Army of Northern Virginia and eventually became general-in-chief of all Confederate armed forces.
- 1863: President Abraham Lincoln signed a proclamation admitting West Virginia to the Union, effective in 60 days: June 20, 1863.
- 1865: The first ads for safety matches appeared on this date.
- 1879: Some unknown genius used the first horse drawn ‘mobile home’ as he left London for Cyprus.
- 1889: Adolf Hitler, future leader of Germany and the Nazis was born in Braunau Inn, Austria.
- 1902: Scientists Marie and Pierre Curie isolated the radioactive element radium.
- 1910: The 29th recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet is recorded; it passes the Earth at 87.9 million kilometers.
- 1912: Boston’s Fenway Park hosted its first professional baseball game while Navin Field (Tiger Stadium) opened in Detroit. The Red Sox defeated the New York Highlanders 7-6 in 11 innings; the Tigers beat the Cleveland Naps 6-5 in 11 innings.
- 1915: Armenians seize the Turkish town of Van, which they held until the Russians relieved them on May 19; however, thousands of Armenians lost their lives during the World War I battle.
- 1916: Chicago’s Wrigley Field held its first Cubs game with the first National League game at the ballpark and in so doing, the Cubbies beat the Cincinnati Reds by a final score of 7-6 in 11 innings.
- 1918: Manfred von Richtofen, aka the Red Baron, shot down his 79th and 80th victims, his final victories before his death on the following day.
- 1919: The Polish army captures Vilna, Lithuania, from the Red Army.
- 1920: Future 101st Associate Justice of the Supreme Court- John Paul Stevens- was born in Chicago, Illinois, on this date. President Gerald R. Ford appointed him and he served on the high court from 12-19-1975 until he retired from it on June 29, 2010. Elsewhere, the Balfour Declaration was recognized, which recognized Palestine as a British
- 1934: Heinrich Himmler becomes head of the secret Prussian State Police.
- 1940: RCA demonstrated the world’s first electron microscope on this date.
- 1941: In support of their Axis allies, Italy, 100 Luftwaffe bombers attack Athens, Greece.
- 1942: During World War II, German paratroopers launch a major assault on the British-held island of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea.
- 1945: During World War II, allied forces took control of the German cities of Nuremberg and Stuttgart. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, Soviet artillery began blasting the German capital of Berlin.
- 1948: Craig Frost—future keyboard player with Grand Funk Railroad, 1972-1977, is born in Flint, Michigan, on this date.
- 1961: The FCC approved FM stereo broadcasting on this date.
- 1962: The New Orleans Citizen’s Council offered a free one-way ride for blacks to move to the northern states.
- 1965: The People’s Republic of China offers military aid to North Vietnam in its fight against the United States and its South Vietnamese
- 1968: Pierre Elliot Trudeau was sworn in as prime minister of Canada.
- 1971: The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the use of busing to achieve racial desegregation in schools on this date.
- 1972: The manned lunar module from Apollo 16 landed on the moon.
- 1978: A Korean Air Lines Boeing 707 crash-landed in northwestern Russia after being fired on by a Soviet interceptor after entering Soviet Two passengers were killed.
- 1983: President Ronald Reagan signed a $165 billion bailout for the Social Security program, a program that politicians from both parties robbed of finances.
- 1984: Britain announced that its administration of Hong Kong would cease in 1997.
- 1988: Gunmen who had hijacked a Kuwaiti Airways jumbo jet were allowed safe passage out of Algeria under an agreement that freed the remaining 31 hostages and ended a 15-day siege in which two passengers were slain. Elsewhere, the U.S. Air Forces’ Stealth (B-2 bomber) had its official unveiling on this date.
- 1991: Steve Marriott, founding member of the Small Faces and Humble Pie died in a fire at his home.
- 1992: An All-Star rocker memorial service for the late Freddie Mercury of Queen takes place at Wembley Arena, United Kingdom.
- 1993: Mexican comedian Cantiflas (Mario Moreno) died in Mexico City at age 81.
- 1996: In the NBA, the Chicago Bulls win a record 72 games in a single season.
- 1998: A Federal court rules that Monica Lewinsky does not have immunity from Ken Starr’s investigation into the Clinton Administration.
- 1999: The Columbine High School Massacre took place in Colorado as two students; Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot and killed 12 classmates and one teacher before taking their own lives.
- 2010: An explosion on the Deepwater Horizon oil platform, leased by BP, killed 11 workers and began spewing an estimated 200 million gallons of crude into the Gulf of Mexico for nearly three months.
- 2012: Tens of thousands of people demonstrate in Tahrir Square in downtown Cairo demanding that Hosni Mubarak step down as the nation’s longest president and restore democracy to the Egyptian
- 2014: Pope Francis gives Easter Mass in St. Peter’s square; his message included prayer for peace in Syria and Ukraine, a halt to Boko Haram attacks against Nigerian Christians, and for all to care for the hungry and the needy.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, the Cairo Criminal Court convicts Egyptian ex-President Mohammed Morsi for his role in illegal detentions and violent responses to protests him three years ago; he and other Muslim Brotherhood defendants will serve a 20-year prison term.
- 2016: The great rocker, Prince, died at age 57 due to flu-like symptoms but which, turned out to be a drug overdose on this date.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Steve Marriott, The Small Faces, Humble Pie, Craig Frost, Grand Funk Railroad, Vice President George Clinton, Adolf Hitler, Apollo 16, Prince, Associate Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Just the Facts, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Mike Rutherford, William “Bill” Barr, Rod J. Rosenstein, Robert S. Mueller III, The Mueller Report, Trump-Russia Collusion, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Medicare for All, Tulsi Gabbard, Bernie Sanders, Starter Homes, Cost of Higher Education, Health Care for All, Distributing Risks in the Health Care Pool,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
- 04-17-2019 W: “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII
- 04-18-2019 Th: “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII
- 04-19-2019 F: “Being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIX
- 04-20-2019 S: “Unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXX
- 04-21-2019 Su: “This Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXI
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
While the parent band, Genesis, was on hiatus, like colleague, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford went into the studio to record and deliver his first solo album. “Smallcreep’s Day,” came out on February 15, 1980, and did fairly well. Having learned from the debut album by Banks, the record company did some additional promotions work to get out to more fans of the band. Joining the guitarist/bassist were Ant Phillips (keyboards), Noel McCalla (vocals), Simon Phillips (drums), and Morris Pert (percussion). This is a lovely album, one every fan of the band should seek out and add to their collection as you will, indeed, enjoy it. We thank you.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, July 29, 2012 Blog Post:
Another posthumous release by Spirit came out on July 06, 2005: “Son of America.” Like all great recording artists, Randy California had a home studio and he recorded mountains of material. Following his untimely death off the coastline of his Moloka’i home, his family continued finding more and more material, 46 tunes of which, are here on this 2-disc set. Some are polished and ready to go while others are works in progress. You take the good with the not so good; ah, well, c’ est la vie. Please seek this album out wherever you shop for nothing but the best in rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Monday, June 16, 2014 Blog Post B:
Peter Frampton released his next effort, the best of, “Gold,” on April 26, 2005. This is an excellent view of the famed musician’s life, one that will provide some unique insights as from whence he came and to where he is going. We hope you will seek this sterling effort out wherever you shop for the best in rock music so you can make it an addition to your ongoing, growing collection of nothing but the best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST ENDS; PLEASE JOIN US AT REDDIT, LINKED-IN, TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, MIX, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, AND EVERY OTHER PLACE UNDER THE SUN- THANK YOU!