Chef Pedro Muñoz
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, DECEMBER 03, 2018 BY CHEF PEDRO MUÑOZ
“Just the Facts: Marc Lamont Hill and Linda Sarsour are but the pimples on the dog’s dingus when it comes to anti-Semitism in the United States ” by Chef Pedro Muñoz
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,955 AT THE AICP-END
702 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
HANUKKAH 2018 DAY ONE
Anti-Semitism is alive and well here in the United States…when did that happen?
San Diego, CA, 12-03-2018 Monday: Hola, amigos, here I am again, wound up and ready to go. I want to wish Happy Hanukkah greetings to my good friend, Mo, as well as to all our Jewish readers. In this insane world of anti-Semitism, something one would have thought would have gone the way of the dinosaur following the bloodbath of World War II, it is important that we show our love and respect to our Jewish citizens. Never have I seen more anti-Semitism than what we now see, which should shock the heck out of everyone. Why is it the left can get away (well, most everyone on the left but not Marc Lamont Hill who defends the eradication of Israel) with rampant attacks on Jews when they should be the ones holding their bigoted fellows to account? Makes no sense.
Speaking of the race-baiting (and fast-talking) Marc Lamont Hill’s recent comments at the United Nations that caused CNN to do something wholly astounding, which was to fire the bum for what he said, calling ‘for the nations of the world to boycott Israel,’ this loser should have been gone long ago.
The comment that necessitated his termination from the so-called Communist News Network, aka CNN, was when he demanded a ‘free Palestine from the (Jordan) river to the (Mediterranean) sea.’ This is a reference to the eradication of Israel which lies between ‘the river and the sea.’ A ‘free Palestine’ would mean they would absorb the Jewish state.
As a Hispanic Catholic, I have no desire to see the annihilation of the state of Israel, I see them as the major civilizing force in the entire region. They have done more for their portion of the land in the last 70 years than the Palestinian people did in the last 700 years.
The irony of the situation is that when Israel declared its independence in 1948, the Jews did not ask their Arab neighbors to up and leave; no, the leaders of the Palestinian people told them to get up and go and then hoped that their fellow Arab states would enable them to return once they murdered all of the Israelis in the war.
Since the exodus of Palestinians from what they consider to be ‘their land,’ which it never was nor will it ever be again, they have had plentiful opportunities to make peace with the people they claim to be ‘occupiers.’ Every time the hand has been extended in amity, the Palestinians do their best to hack it off; why would Israel ever consent to make peace with this scum?
I think Israel is right in what it does when it comes to the Palestinian people. One cannot find harmony with a group that seeks your absolute destruction. This is what the Palestinian people want so why would Israel ever agree to a sharing of the land when the out-group only wants to use it as a means to total victory and the obliteration of the Jewish people?
What startles me is the number of anti-Semites and anti-Semitic groups here in the United States. I mean, we have numerous supporters of the Palestinians roaming around such as Barack Obama, Linda Sarsour, Marc Lamont Hill, Michael Eric Dyson, Louis Farrakhan, and numerous other misfits one sees on MSNBC and CNN.
What is shocking is that seldom do these people attempt to hide their hatred of the Jewish people or Israel, they openly spew this garbage to the adoring masses that turn out to hear these modern-day prophets of doom speak. Ms. Sarsour has to be among the top 10 anti-Semites in our country and had she not been born in New York City, I would say we should put this unabashed promoter of female genital mutilation on the first boat back to Palestine.
The reason I say she go ‘back to Palestine’ is because her husband and her children with him were born there so why can we not strip a known HATER like her of her citizenship and send her packing? I mean, I would love to see her views on Islam were she to spend a week in an Iranian rape room, I would wonder if that would dampen her enthusiasm for the murder of all Jews?
Our country is in trouble at the moment what with the left-wing attempt at the overthrow of President Donald J. Trump. The President has done nothing warranting impeachment or the throwing out of the 2016 Presidential Election results other than to strive hard to make our country ‘great again.’
As someone who lives down here in San Diego, California, we are grateful that President Trump has worked at putting up his wall along our border because thanks to the Democrat dictatorship in Sacramento, this is one of the main avenues of invasion into our country.
We see the howling mobs on the other side of the fence, we see them attempting to storm our border and the assaults on our brave Border Patrol agents. We also see that unless we do something to stop these caravans in their tracks and on their home territory, that we will find ourselves with our own Palestinian-like ‘refugee camps’ right across our border. We will never know peace again nor will my family or I ever visit Mexico again until this insanity ends.
Mr. Trump, please do not falter, stand strong, the American people love and support you. Even though it may not look like it here in California, if the Democrats did not steal the elections through all sorts of electoral chicanery, our state would be as RED as it once was when Ronald Reagan was our president.
As for the anti-Semitism, I hope the president can do something about all these bigoted leftists who accuse Mr. Trump of being anti-Semitic when they are a nest of Jew haters, haters who make no moves to hide the ugly truth from their followers. What is up with that?
We are off to a good start, my friends, meet me here tomorrow for our next interaction. Adios.
Executive Chef Pedro Muñoz
CEC, American Culinary Federation, Inc.
This is a caricature of me created by up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist Simone. We decided to go this route to protect our identities from readers who make some virulent threats, which means we find it best to use cartoons instead of photos. Anyhow, I began my culinary career in the 1950’s and had the good fortune of working with many different chefs before meeting my good friend, Stinkbug, in the mid 1980’s in Bakersfield. I am still working part-time in my semi-retired years in my hometown in San Diego, CA.
Member of the CA063 San Diego Chefs de Cuisine Chapter
Chef Pedro is now an Independent.
Chef Pedro writes from San Diego, CA
Contact Chef Pedro at the following email address: Pedrothechef2010q@yahoo.com
CHEF PEDRO MUÑOZ
END COMMENTARY 12-03-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,027
12-03-2018 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXLII: “Marc Lamont Hill and Linda Sarsour are but the pimples on the dog’s dingus when it comes to anti-Semitism in the United States” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-02-2018, all rights reserved.
Muñoz, Pedro. “Marc Lamont Hill and Linda Sarsour are but the pimples on the dog’s dingus when it comes to anti-Semitism in the United States.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXLII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0740 a 9” x 12” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Where Dragons Fly.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Pedro Muñoz, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Marc Lamont Hill, CNN, Linda Sarsour, Pro-Palestine Movement, Anti-Semitism, Michael Eric Dyson, Louis Farrakhan, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan,
PLEASE BUY “THE KING WILL COME” BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
TODAY IN HISTORY—DECEMBER 03, 2018:
.38 Special featuring Don Barnes, Black Sabbath featuring Ozzy Osbourne, the Faces featuring Ian McLagan and the Jefferson Starship featuring Mickey Thomas:
- 741: Zachary begins his reign as Catholic Pope succeeding Pope Gregory III.
- 1685: Charles II forbids Jews from settling in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1792: The trial of French King Louis XVI began on today’s date. Eventually, sentenced on 33 charges, he went to the guillotine.
- 1810: British forces capture Mauritius from the French, who had renamed the island nation off southeast Africa as “Ile de France.”
- 1818: On this date, the Union admitted Illinois as the twenty-first state.
- 1828: The American people elected Andrew Jackson the seventh president of the United States by the Electoral College.
- 1833: Oberlin College in Ohio—the first truly coeducational school of higher learning in the United States—began holding classes.
- 1835: The Manufacturer Mutual Fire Insurance Company issued the first fire insurance policy in Rhode Island.
- 1868: For the first time in U.S. history, free blacks are on a jury, in the trial of former President Jefferson Davis of the defeated the Confederate States of America.
- 1910: At the Paris Motor Show, the neon lamp—developed by French physicist Georges Claude—went on display for the first time.
- 1921: In the 9th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Toronto Argonauts defeat the Edmonton Eskimos, 23-0.
- 1931: Alka-Seltzer appeared on store shelves for the first time.
- 1932: In the 20th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeat the Regina Rough Riders, 25-6.
- 1941: German U-Boat U-81 torpedoes British aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal. Meanwhile, Adolf Hitler flies to Poltava in the Ukraine to be close to the front.
- 1943: In Italy, the Battle of Monte Casino begins as the Allies launch attacks on German position around the mountaintop abbey. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, Adolf Hitler flies into Poltava, Ukraine, to meet with his generals.
- 1946: The United States ask the United Nations to order Generalissimo Francisco Franco out of Spain in the aftermath of World War II and his ‘friendliness’ with the Axis powers.
- 1947: The Tennessee Williams play, “A Streetcar named Desire” opened on Broadway.
- 1948: The world learned about the so-called “Pumpkin Papers” on this date. The House Un-American Activities Committee announced that former Communist spy Whittaker Chambers had produced microfilm of secret documents hidden inside a pumpkin on his Maryland farm. Meanwhile, Ozzy Osbourne, future lead vocalist with Black Sabbath and as a solo artist, is born in England on this date.
- 1949: Future vocalist with the Elvin Bishop Group, the Jefferson Starship, and Starship—Mickey Thomas—is born in Cairo, Georgia, on this date.
- 1950: Paul Harvey began his national radio broadcast on this date. Meanwhile, Tom Fears of the Los Angeles Rams caught an NFL-record 18 passes against the Green Bay Packers. Terrell Owens of the San Francisco 49ers broke the record with 20 catches against the Chicago Bears on December 17, 2000.
- 1952: Longtime member of the Southern rock band, .38 Special- Don Barnes (vocals, guitars 1974-1987 / 1992-present)- is born in the United States on this date.
- 1953: President Dwight D. Eisenhower criticizes Senator Joseph McCarthy for saying there ‘are communists within the Republican Party.’
- 1964: Police arrested some 800 students at the University of California Berkeley; a day after the students stormed the administration building and staged a sit-in.
- 1967: Surgeons in Cape Town, South Africa, led by Christiaan Barnard, performed the first human heart transplant on Louis Washkansky, who lived 18 days. Elsewhere, the 20th Century Limited, the famed luxury train completed its final run from New York to Chicago.
- 1968: The rules committee of Major League Baseball announced that in 1969 the pitcher’s mound would lower from 15 to 10 inches. They did this so there would be more ‘batting action,’ namely more homeruns.
- 1973: Pioneer 10 sent back the first close-up images of Jupiter. The first outer-planetary probe had launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on March 2, 1972.
- 1979: 11 people lost their lives in a crush of fans at Cincinnati’s Riverfront Coliseum, where the British rock group, the Who was performing.
- 1980: Bernadine Dohrn, wife of Bill Ayers, both friends of President Barack Obama, former leader of the communist anti-war group, the radical Weather Underground, surrendered to authorities in Chicago after more than a decade as a fugitive.
- 1982: Doctors at the University of Utah Medical Center removed the respirator of Barney Clark. The retired dentist had become the world’s first recipient of a permanent artificial heart only one day prior to the event.
- 1983: The Secret Service installed 3-foot high concrete barriers at two White House entrances.
- 1984: Thousands of people died after a cloud of methyl isocyanate gas escaped from a pesticide plant operated by a Union Carbide subsidiary in Bhopal, India. Elsewhere, artificial heart recipient Willy Schroeder suffers his first stroke.
- 1991: Radicals in Lebanon released American Alann Steen, a hostage whom the Islamist scum held captive for nearly five years. Meanwhile, Hulk Hogan defeats the Undertaker to win the WWF championship a record fourth time.
- 1992: British engineer Neil Papworth, who transmitted the greeting, “Merry Christmas,” sent the first telephone text message from his work computer at Newbury, Berkshire, to Vodaphone executive Richard Jarvis’ mobile phone. Meanwhile, the UN Security Council unanimously approved an UN-led military mission to help starving Somalis.
- 1993: Deadline for Israeli troop withdrawal from Gaza; they do not live up to it. Elsewhere, the government of Angola and its rebel enemies agreed to a cease-fire in their 18-year war. Finally, Britain’s Princess Diana announced she would be limiting her public appearances because she was tired of the media’s incessant intrusions into her life.
- 1994: AIDS activist Elizabeth Glaser, who along with her two children became infected with HIV through a blood transfusion, died in Santa Monica, California, at age 47. Meanwhile, rebel Serbs in Bosnia failed to keep a pledge to release hundreds of captured U.N. peacekeepers.
- 1997: In Ottawa, Canada, more than 120 countries were represented to sign a treaty prohibiting the use and production of anti-personnel land mines. The United States, China, and Russia did not sign the treaty.
- 1999: NASA lost radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander as it entered the atmosphere of the planet, Mars. Elsewhere, Tori Murden became the first woman to row across the Atlantic Ocean alone. It took her 81 days to reach the French Caribbean island of Guadeloupe from the Canary Islands.
- 2001: Terrorists break into India’s Parliament in New Delhi, killing at least 12 people.
- 2003: U.S. forces capture Saddam Hussein outside of Tikrit.
- 2006: Leftist-thug dictator, Hugo Chavez, of Venezuela wins reelection.
- 2010: In China, the government report s that it has discovered a 2400-year-old pot of soup near the country’s ancient capital, Xi’an.
- 2011: Iran refuses to return the RQ-170 Sentinel that the Iranians recovered after it crash-landed in their country; they report that they are extracting sensitive data from the American Meanwhile, in the U.S., the House of Representatives pass an extension of the payroll tax extension and a bill expediting the Keystone XL Pipeline between Canada and Texas.
- 2012: Vietnam accuses China of cutting seismic survey cables from territorial waters in the South China Sea, disputed by Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Brunei.
- 2014: Japan launches an explorer that will take samples and collect samples from an asteroid; the mission will take six years, which includes 18 months of scientific study on the returned samples. Meanwhile, famed keyboardist and vocalist with the Small Faces and Faces as well as session musician and leader of his own group, Ian McLagan, died from a stroke.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
THE BEST OF WISHBONE ASH
ON AIR (BBC 1971-1977)
THEIR GREATEST HITS
THE KING WILL COME
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF THE BLOG:
THE CHAMBERS BROTHERS
LOVE, PEACE AND HAPPINESS- LIVE AT THE FILLMORE
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR DECEMBER 03, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: THAILAND
WE CONTINUE PRESENTING THE MUSIC OF THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 03, 2018
Wishbone Ash released a live effort on March 17, 1999, “The King Will Come,” that included the crème de la crème of the band’s stunning LIVE music. If you have yet to introduce the music of this outstanding British band to your ears, this is an excellent way in which to do it. We hope you will use the link so you can visit Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
“Marc Lamont Hill and Linda Sarsour are but the pimples on the dog’s dingus when it comes to anti-Semitism in the United States ” by Chef Pedro Muñoz
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Elvin Bishop Group, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, Mickey Thomas, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, the Small Faces, Faces, Ian McLagan, .38 Special, Don Barnes, Pedro Muñoz, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Marc Lamont Hill, CNN, Linda Sarsour, Pro-Palestine Movement, Anti-Semitism, Michael Eric Dyson, Louis Farrakhan, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Anti-Israel Leftists,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF PEDRO MUÑOZ’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY 2010-2018
- 12-30-2010 Th: “Guest Chef, Part I: New Year’s Eve Chili con Carne get-together” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 12-31-2010 F: “Guest Chef, Part II: New Year’s Eve Chili con Carne get-together completed” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 05-12-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XVI: after discussing the Insane (and Hypocritical) Policies of Barack Obama—namely interfering in Libya in the drive to expel Moammar Gaddafi—Pedro shares a Prepmaster Recipe with the Readers” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 05-13-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XVII: California needs to do something about its dwindling Water Supply as if it does not, we might see a Revolution break out and the wipe out of the California Democrat Party—then we make some Pantry Salads” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 05-14-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XVIII: Chef Pedro is glad he survived yesterday and then goes on to discuss the Recent Events taking place in Pakistan in the aftermath of the U.S. taking out Terrorist Osama bin Laden—then more Pantry Recipes!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 05-15-2011 Su: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XIX” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 06-28-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XX: Carrot-Pecan Loaf and Sweet Whole Wheat Bread—Favorite Quickbreads beloved by All” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 07-18-2011 M: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XVII: Castilian Sourdough Bread—a Treat from the Iberian Peninsula” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-10-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVII: Beef Stroganoff with Linguine and Crème Fraiche—amazingly Delicious!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-11-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVIII: Pecan Chicken with Orange Buerre Blanc—one of the most Popular Recipes of the past Fifteen Years” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-12-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIX: Peanut-Crusted Sea Bass with Thai Sweet and Spicy Sauce—Mind-blowingly Good!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-13-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXX: Deep-fried Scallops Eastern Seaboard Style—an East Coast Classic!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-14-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXXI: Grilled Halibut Fletch with Beefsteak Tomatoes and Basil-Balsamic Vinaigrette—a Dish Too Good to be True!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-15-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXXII: Glazed Chicken Breasts a` l’ Marmaduke—succulent, Peach-topped Chicken Breasts are too good to be True!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-16-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXXIII: “Classic” Sauteed Sweetbreads—European Cookery at its Finest!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-19-2012 M: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXV: “White Dinner Roll Yeast Bread Dough—Bowknots to delight your Guests and make your Cash Registers Ring” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-20-2012 T: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXVI: “Awesome Sweet Potato Rolls—not only do you utilize the Leftovers in your Refrigerator, you create a Masterpiece in the Process” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-21-2012 W: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXVII: “The Best Onion Buns in the World—easy to make and a Joy to Eat” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-22-2012 Th: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXVIII: “Rye Flour Dinner Rolls are not only tasty but also easy to make” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-23-2012 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXIX: “Tomato-Dill Buns is one of the Best-ever Recipes presented at the Elemental News of the Day” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-24-2012 S: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXX: “Spinach Rolls feature a Classic White Dough interspersed with Flakes of Green Spinach—too Delicious to be True” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-25-2012 Su: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXI: “Chef Pedro saved the Best for Last: His Exquisite Pumpkin Yeast Rolls are the Lightest, Fluffiest Rolls you have ever eaten” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 08-27-2012 M: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXII: “Chef Muñoz picks up where he left off in March—today’s Topic is Triticale Rolls” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 08-28-2012 T: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXIII: “Today’s Yeast Bread hails from Guatemala—Pan Guatemalteco, Corn-based, Multi-Grained, and totally Delicious!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 08-29-2012 W: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXIV: “Today’s Cutting Board features Jewish Pumpernickel Bread—Dark, Delicious, and Delightful!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 08-30-2012 Th: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXV: “Peanut Butter Cloverleaf Rolls are on Today’s Menu!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 08-31-2012 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXVI: “Today’s Specialty Flour Roll Features Millet (Sorghum) Flour, one of the Chef’s Favorites” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 09-01-2012 S: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXVII: “Saturday’s Bread Schedule features a Beaut from Sicily—Mediterranean Bread” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 09-02-2012 Su: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXVIII: “Like every other Elemental News of the Day Chef, Chef Pedro saved the Best for Last: Powerful Red Chili Buns!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-15-2013 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXVI: “Welcome Chef Pedro, today, he picks up with the Salad Chef Speaks’ Series with a Wonderful Side Salad—Beautiful Salad #1!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-16-2013 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXVII: “Once again, Chef Pedro presents another Five-Star Salad—Mexican Salad #1!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-17-2013 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXVIII: “Chef Pedro presents a Wonderful Salad for Today—Gourmet Salads #1—absolutely Tasty, Great, and Good!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-18-2013 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXIX: “Chef Pedro blows the Competition away with today’s Salad—Tomato-Grape-Walnut Salad—delightfully Delicious!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-19-2013 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XL: “Today’s Salad is a Real Moneymaker—Asparagus-Strawberry Salad—better than the Best Salad of any other Chef around the World!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-20-2013 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XLI: “Saturday’s Salad is a Simple yet Elegant Egg-Garnished Starter Salad, very Tasty and Low Cost to Boot!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 04-21-2013 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XLII: “The Final Salad of the Week is almost like Dessert—Tomato-Peach-Walnut Salad—based on Classic Peach Melba!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-11-2013 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXII: Chef Pedro discusses the Death of his Political Party thanks to the Obamaists, how Hard it’s going to be to Recover, and then shows us how to make a Great Turkey for Thanksgiving 2013!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-12-2013 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXII: Disillusioned with Obamacare, Chef Pedro calls the President, a ‘Liar,” and then shows the Readership how to make Classic Turkey Stock—Gravy is IMPORTANT!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-13-2013 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXIII: Chef Muñoz makes a Difficult Suggestion saying that President Obama should resign for the Good of the Party and then shows the Readership how to make the BEST Turkey Gravy in the World!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-14-2013 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXIV: under Attack from Leftwing Family Members, Chef Pedro stands up for himself then shows the World how to make Mashed Red Potatoes for Thanksgiving!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-15-2013 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXV: Stop Obamacare to save the American Economy and then Chef Pedro shows the World how to make the Best Damned Banana Squash ever for Thanksgiving 2013!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-16-2013 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXVI: Chef Pedro talks about the outrageous Treatment of David Eckert by New Mexico Police then shows the Readership how to make Buckwheat Rolls for Thanksgiving 2013 Dinner!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-17-2013 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXXVII: WHY Mr. Obama should abandon Healthcare Reform and resign for the Good of the Party, then on to Pumpkin Pie!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-10-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Seven: Somewhat under the Weather, Chef Pedro discusses the Russian Invasion of the Ukraine and then presents some Political Cartoons that he finds to be Both Funny and Unique, even if they pack a punch and make the President Upset—quit sniveling!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-11-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Eight: Chef Pedro discusses the Plan to divide California into Six Separate States, why we need to do it, WHY it probably will not happen, and some of the State’s Worst Democrat Politicians—like Former SD Mayor, Bob Filner!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-12-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Nine: Chef Muñoz discusses HOW Deporting Illegal Aliens, American-Born Children and all, will cause Wages to Rise Sky-High Overnight and then agrees with Last Week’s Author that the Tea Party needs to go along with the Illegals if we are ever going to fix the Nation!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-13-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixty: Chef Pedro castigates the Commander-in-Chief for abrogating his Duty to not only defending the Nation’s Borders but also for NOT helping American Minorities in the way he promised he would do—WHERE are the Jobs, Mr. President!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-14-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixty-One: Chef Pedro expresses Disgust with President Obama, his Foreign Policy (or Lack of it), and how he has made the World MORE Dangerous for American than he has made us stronger—November cannot come Fast enough!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-15-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixty-Two: The Chef goes after the Affordable Care Act, President Obama, Gay Marriage, the FAKE Gay-bashing Case in Hercules, California, and then warns ALL Cross-dressers to straighten up and leave behind the Fairy World!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-16-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixty-Three: today’s Topic deals with HATE CRIMES based on a Recent Episode of Law and Order SVU, how the Obama Administration does NOT want Equality among Americans and concludes with Gays not feeling comfortable to play in the NFL—this is the BEST Blog of Chef Pedro’s Career!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-13-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Pedro returns for Round Number Two 2014 and takes it straight towards President Obama, right where he left off earlier this Year—what is up with ISIS and Ebola?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-14-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: today’s Topic is the Devastation the Obama Administration has left in its Wake, who might be an Excellent Choice for the GOP in 2016, and this Year’s Election is a Tidal Wave Election!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-15-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Six: Chef Pedro explains WHY he left the Democrat Party to become a Political Independent and how Ebola will be the only thing for which, the World remembers Barack Obama” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-16-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Seven: The Chef urges Islam to undergo a push towards Modernity and to put the Radical Jihadists out of your Faith before it destroys ALL of its Practitioners—Christianity did it!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-17-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Eight: Chef Pedro reiterates what he said earlier in the Year about WHY he moved from being a Democrat to be an Independent favoring the Right—this Nation is Worth Saving, and it is up to US to save it!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-18-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Nine: whether we like it or not, we cannot but help wonder as to WHY President Obama would open the United States to a Possible Epidemic of Ebola—is ‘Social Justice’ the Prime Mover for the President?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 10-19-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eighty: we need a Third Political Party to balance the other Two; plus, the GOP has a Duty—if it wants to Win and Win Big Next Month—to tell us what they plan to do once they take Power” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-16-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLV: Chef Pedro returns with the News that anyone who thought the Border Invasion has abated, you need to look again—the Illegals continue crossing it bringing more and more Dangerous Diseases into the Country—we must stop it!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-17-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVI: how can we vote for Hillary Clinton when she is as Transparent as is her Former Boss, Barack Hussein Obama, a Man who definitely is NOT Crystal Clear—we need to elect People with whom we agree and trust, NOT Politicians seeking to rule us as if we are Serfs” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-18-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVII: The Topic of the Day is the Witch-Hunt of Democrat Senator Bob Menendez because he opposes President Obama on BOTH making Deals with the Iranians and normalizing Relations with Cuba—what is up with that?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-19-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVIII: why the Double Standard when it comes to Private versus Government-Controlled Email for Cabinet Secretaries, Ambassadors, and other Potentates within the U.S. Government—because they plan to do something we have NOT seen since Benedict Arnold” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-20-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIX: thanks to the Obama Administration and the Justice Department, we saw Violence erupt in Missouri Last Week as Thugs shot Two Ferguson Police Officers in an Apparent Ambush—we might be entering the Antebellum before a Second Civil War, Folks!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-21-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCL: I love Jaz McKay’s Idea about ‘Thugfest 2015’—let’s reinvent Gladiatorial Games by putting them on Pay-Per-View and then sending out the Nation’s Death Row Inmates to do Battle with one another—how awesome is that—and I’m a Former Liberal!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 03-22-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLI: Pedro ends the Week discussing Birth Tourism, how the Democrats want Illegal Aliens over Native-Born Citizens, Dick Durbin’s demanding those given Amnesty Need Enfranchisement, and finally how the NAACP is fighting back” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-09-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXII: Voting for Trump might not be a Sad Thing, especially if he fixes the Broken Immigration System by building his Wall and deporting all of the Criminal Aliens” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-10-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXIII: So, the President wants to remove our Ability to ask a Potential Employee whether or not he or she has a Criminal Record? What is wrong with this President?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-11-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXIV: WHY does President Obama have such a Hard-On for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad? If the American People tried to remove HIM from Office, he might be dropping Barrel Bombs on them, too” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-12-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXV: Jeb cannot ‘Fix’ anything, the man is so messed up that it is an embarrassment not only to his Family but to the Entire Nation and the World as well—NO MORE BUSHES!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-13-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXVI: why does it NOT surprise me that the UC Merced Stabber was another Muslim SOB by the Name of Faisal Mohammad—this has to STOP NOW!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-14-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVII: The Next President needs to dismantle and dismember CAIR before it allows Islamists to dismantle the United States of America—CAIR is EVIL” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 11-15-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVIII: it is pretty damned Sad when the Only World Leader for whom Americans have to cheer is Russian President Vladimir Putin—kick some ISIS Ass, Vlad!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz.
- 07-04-2016 M: “I thought Things were Bad Last November when I was last here but now, Things are even Worse than they were then as we see the Clintons outsmarting President Obama with Loretta Lynch as their Inside Eyes and Ears” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIV
- 07-05-2016 T: “The United States is not as Bad as the Liberal Sell-Out Democrats attempt to make it but if we no longer teach American History in High Schools and in College—even to History Majors—how are we to get the Truth out there?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXV
- 07-06-2016 W: “FBI Director James Comey gave Hillary Clinton a PASS on her Private Email Server through ruling out ‘Intent,’ which not only clears her but Everyone Else in the Obama Administration whom we now know most likely did the SAME Thing” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXVI
- 07-07-2016 Th: “If there is anyone out there who cannot see the Obvious Comparisons to the Weimar Republic of Germany or to the Days preceding the October Revolution in Czarist Russia, then I don’t know where you been!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXVII
- 07-08-2016 F: “Both Political Conventions this Year are going to resemble what we saw 48 Years ago in Chicago when Street Riots and Protests broke out around the Democratic National Convention in Protest over the Vietnam War” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXVIII
- 07-09-2016 S: “If J. Edgar Hoover instead of James B. Comey oversaw today’s FBI, I think Hillary Clinton would have much to fear and might have to withdraw from the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIX
- 07-10-2016 Su: “After watching the Dallas Massacre on Thursday Night, I can say with Conviction that we as a Nation are entering a Period in U.S. History akin to or worse than what we witnessed in the 1960s” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXC
- 12-12-2016 M: “Friends, I sure do hope that President-Elect Donald Trump plans to keep his Word when it comes to defending the Borders, booting out Illegal Aliens, and letting Immigration Authorities do their Jobs” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLV
- 12-13-2016 T: “It is Time we Americans tell the Truth—the RIGHT is not responsible for the inundation of Fake News but the LEFT—they are the Ones who create the Lies, Falsehoods, Accusations, and Disinformation” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLVI
- 12-14-2016 W: “I think that Barack Obama—and NOT THE RUSSIANS—was behind the DNC Hacks because he is a Malignant, Evil Force who will do better attacking Trump than Hillary” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLVII
- 12-15-2016 Th: “Democrats have ONLY themselves to blame for the defeat of Hillary Rodham Clinton so enough with the whining, crying, and moaning you leftists scum—grow up!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLVIII
- 12-16-2016 F: “Every American should prepare him-or-herself to join Donald Trump on the Restoration-of-American Journey he plans to embark upon once he assumes Office” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIX
- 12-17-2016 S: “It appears Vladimir Putin fears Donald Trump because look at the Russians hurry up the Destruction of the Anti-Assad Forces in Syria, they want to have the War OVER before Inauguration Day” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CML
- 12-18-2016 Su: “I think we should have a Nuremburg-style ‘War Crimes Tribunal’ for former Obama Administration Officials seeing as how they ALMOST pulled off a Coup—thank God for Donald J. Trump!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLI
- 06-19-2017 M: “James Hodgkinson was a victim of leftwing ideology, the mainstream news media, and the Democrat Party—and he is not alone” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXVIII
- 06-20-2017 T: “The day has come to see whether the Democrats truly are close to being on a roll or if they will continue deconstructing—who will win the Georgia 6th Congressional District seat, Karen Handel or Jon Ossoff?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXIX
- 06-21-2017 W: “The best defense is to go on offense so President Trump, to extricate yourself and your administration from the tar pit in which, the Dems hope to keep you, tell the AG to commence investigating Obama and HIS people NOW” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXX
- 06-22-2017 Th: “Having lost special elections in Georgia and South Carolina on Tuesday, what have the Democrats learned—nothing—and things will continue looking bleak unless they change their ways” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXXI
- 06-23-2017 F: “Thanks to one-party, despotic, Democratic rule in Sacramento, the Golden State now is in decline and will remain that way unless President Trump can liberate our state from its oppressors” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXXII
- 06-24-2017 S: “Let the cannibalism begin—the Democrats are going to begin eating their own commencing with ‘Crying Chuck’ Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and all the rest if they don’t exit their funk and soon” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXXIII
- 06-25-2017 Su: “Was it ineptitude and lack of experience or determination and malice that caused Barack Obama to trash not only the USA but also much of the world—you can judge for yourselves” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXXIV
- 12-11-2017 M: “Before we destroy the lives of the accused such as Al Franken, they should have the God-given right to face their accusers in an open court of law” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXIX
- 12-12-2017 T: “While all well and good to call Bill Clinton a ‘degenerate’ now, where were these brave Democrat voices 25 years ago and why should anyone accused of sexual misconduct be unable to face his accusers?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXC
- 12-13-2017 W: “POTUS, force California back into the fold by federalizing EVERY law enforcement officer within its borders and then making them enforce immigration laws with ICE and the Border Patrol” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXCI
- 12-14-2017 Th: “Stop kidding yourselves, evidence exists that the Obama deep state initiated an ongoing coup the day after Election Day 2016 and that it is still ongoing and requires patriotic Americans to HALT it now” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXCII
- 12-15-2017 F: “If I had the knowledge with which to set up a Fort Knox-like structure complete with armed commandos to hold the pot money that will be flowing in come January 1, 2018, I would do it in a heartbeat” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXCIII
- 12-16-2017 S: “Despite what the city leaders of San Diego believe, legalizing factory farms for the growing and distribution for pot as well as facilities for the producing of edibles, crime is going to increase throughout the city and county” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXCIV
- 12-17-2017 Su: “Twenty-four years of combined Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama administrations drove the economy into the tank; however, with Donald J. Trump as commander-in-chief, America is coming back!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXCV
- 06-18-2018 M: “Twenty years ago, and knowing everything we know today, an investigation into a president based on manufactured and flimsy evidence of Russian collusion would have shut down on its own accord” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXIV
- 06-19-2018 T: “In November, do we vote for pro-illegal alien Republicans or for foaming-at-the-mouth mad Democrats who will impeach President Trump- what a conundrum!” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXV
- 06-20-2018 W: “Is it not amazing how the Democrats usually are the culprits in problems such as child separation along the southern border but never have the answers or the desire to truly fix them?” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXVI
- 06-21-2018 Th: “Yellow journalism is alive and well- look at how the mainstream news media continues ginning up the ‘resistance’ to President Donald J. Trump- what they are doing is extremely dangerous” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXVII
- 06-22-2018 F: “The inexplicable insane actions of the American Left is akin to when a Catholic priest exorcises the demons possessing a poor soul, which in this case is Satan possessing the Democratic Party” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXVIII
- 06-23-2018 S: “Open Letter to POTUS: Here is how YOU break the back of Mexico (and all other source nations of illegal aliens)-tax all outbound remittances by 95-percent and watch the magic happen- overnight” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXIX
- 06-24-2018 Su: “I did not leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me, which is why I vote Republican and support President Donald J. Trump” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXXX
- 12-03-2018 M: “Marc Lamont Hill and Linda Sarsour are but the pimples on the dog’s dingus when it comes to anti-Semitism in the United States” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXLII
- 12-04-2018 T:
- 12-05-2018 W:
- 12-06-2018 Th:
- 12-07-2018 F:
- 12-08-2018 S:
- 12-09-2018 Su:
CHEF PEDRO MUÑOZ’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2018:
- 11-11-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Sixty-Three: Beverly always had a Soft Spot in her Heart for America’s Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines and always supported their Causes with her Fortune” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXI
- 07-06-2016 W: “Beverly Carrick certainly does deserve becoming a Saint of the World of Fine Art because her Paintings lift the Spirits when Criminals such as Hillary Clinton seem to escape the Punishment she so rightly deserves” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
- 12-14-2016 W: “Beverly Carrick Artworks are akin to communing with God as it opens the Mind, purifies the Soul, and opens the Heart to something far greater than anything anyone else ever could” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVII
- 06-21-2017 W: “Say what you will about Beverly Carrick, the woman ranks among the top artists the United States has ever produced and certainly qualifies as being among the top 100 global artists of all-time” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLIV
- 12-13-2017 W: “Beverly idolized Shirley Temple and hoped to follow her into Hollywood; after losing her leg to osteosarcoma, she had to find another theater in which to direct her talents and ART was it” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIX
- 06-20-2018 W: “If the Democrats believe they are going to win BIG in November, let me ask a single question- is California ready for a new Republican governor AND a senator? I bet not because they ain’t ‘woke’” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCVI
- 12-05-2018 W:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 03, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Wishbone Ash released a live effort on March 17, 1999, “The King Will Come,” that included the crème de la crème of the band’s stunning LIVE music. If you have yet to introduce the music of this outstanding British band to your ears, this is an excellent way in which to do it. We hope you will use the link so you can visit Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, March 12, 2012 Blog Post:
The Doors record label released a 4-CD collection on October 28, 1997,” “Box Set.” Once again, we find a fine selection of hits here for both the veteran and the novice listener. One finds some unique gems and lost pearls, which is why this effort is so great because it culls through the mountain of music now made available to the fans. We wholeheartedly recommend it and urge the readership to use the link we provide you here so you can visit Amazon.com. Once there, pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Wednesday, April 16, 2014 Blog Post:
We continue presenting the albums of the Chambers Brothers, four black men transplanted from Carthage, Mississippi, to Los Angeles, California—Lester, Joe, Willie, and George Chambers—along with the awesome white drummer Brian “Chambers” Keenan. Their seventh album, “Love, Peace and Happiness—Live in Fillmore,” hit the shelves of record stores in 1969 and was the band’s best work to date. You need to own this album so you can imbue a part of the times so please, go to Amazon.com and buy this CD now.