Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: in November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,089 AT THE AICP-END
568 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
In 2020, Tulsi Gabbard is the one
Kihei, HI, 04-16-2019 Tuesday: As a religious person, it is horrible watching the TV and seeing Notre Dame Cathedral burning up like a northern California community. What is going on? Why are the French so incapable of doing anything to save the historic Catholic church from going up like tinder in a forest? I have never seen anything like this in my life nor do I hope I ever see anything like it again.
I know that Mo who runs our Twitter site was engaging in conspiracy theory (sorry, Mo, but you know it’s true) by intimating that maybe Muslim refugees had a hand in it. I know he quipped that ‘perhaps when the public sets out to rebuild upon the site that maybe they will put in low-cost housing for Muslims.’ Although I believe that his comments are incendiary, I understand where he is coming from and that he has the right to make such detestable statements. I hope what he said is not true but I guess time will tell.
Now that it appears the Robert Mueller investigation into supposed “Trump-Russia collusion’ is over, I think it would behoove members of my party to just let it go. Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, and others who purported to ‘have the goods’ on Donald J. Trump must either ‘put up’ or ‘shut up.’ You cannot go on claiming to have reliable sources who have given you rock-solid information if you won’t put it out for all to see. Now is the time, gentlemen, now is the time.
Look, I think President Trump is an embarrassment to the country. I think he makes us look like a country of backwoods goobers, beach bums, white nationalists, KKK thugs, haters and bigots. I hope we can vote him out of office in November 2020 but if we continue driving down Lolo Lane, I think he will win a second term and do it handily.
Nearly every person seeking the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination is so crazed on this matter that all they are running on is virulent hatred of the president and very little else other than punishing the rich, taking their wealth and redistributing it to the needy, and the abolition of private health care insurance and replacing it with ‘one size fits all’ style of health care that no one truly wants.
Now, like Chef Cherry, I favor Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard. I think she is on the ball. I think she has what it takes to be our next commander-in-chief but unless she gets more airplay to get her views out to the American people, we might end up with a loser like Elizabeth Warren, someone who latched onto one of the most abused minorities within our country- the indigenous Native Americans- and used them to better HER circumstances and not theirs.
As someone who has lived in Hawaii my entire life, I love what she says about affordable housing. Here in the Islands, it was difficult enough 20-25 years ago for our keikis to find affordable places to live. Back then, only so many new units were built and depending upon how much Native Hawaiian blood one had could they enter a lottery to purchase a new home.
Then in the late 1990s and into the early 2000s, developers began slapping in new homes and communities. Sugar cane and pine fields disappeared beneath the bulldozers and the earthmovers that plowed under fields that had produced the iconic products with which the rest of the world knew and loved us. Only in certain places did our citizens still see the waving fronds of cane or the spiky pineapple fields.
Something else Tulsi supports is protecting the privacy of Americans. After September 11, 2001, it became fashionable to expect ALL Americans to surrender what privacy they clung to via the Patriot Act, something that might have been important in the early days of the War on Terror but now has run its course and should go.
The American people should not have to surrender their Constitutional rights to privacy via having increasing police state monitoring a la the federal and state governments nor should we allow entities like Facebook, Google, and other ‘social apps’ and big businesses like Amazon.com to spy on us. We believe that Tulsi will follow through on protecting the privacy of All Americans because 99.99-percent of us are NOT terrorists nor wish to see anything bad happen to our fellow Americans.
I do not know if Tulsi can truly fix these things because it seems like we are traveling a dark road as a nation. Hawaii, a place unlike any other, believes in family, in clannish ties with our extended relatives and we want to be able to live in peace, to be able to afford homes in our own state and not have to pull up long-time roots and go live in California, Arizona, or Texas. We want to live in OUR state and not see it overrun by mainland haeoles seeking to displace us.
I know in the past, I was a vigorous Bernie supporter but with Tulsi in the race, more and more of us local folks are backing her. We think she can do it and if she can get in the first debate, we expect she will smoke many of her competitors seeking the nomination. She is one of us, she is going to lead us, and together, we can truly make the country great again and not just use it as a slogan on a baseball cap designed to fool people.
Friends, thank you for joining me today. We have so much to discuss and I am always excited when I see the numbers spike whenever I am here.
Mahalo nui loa for being with me today. Love you all. See you tomorrow.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-16-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 979
04-16-2019 Tuesday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-15-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Robert S. Mueller III, Donald Trump, Trump-Russia Collusion, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Tulsi Gabbard,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 16, 2019:
Chicago featuring Jason Scheff, Moby Grape featuring Skip Spence, Roxy Music featuring Graham Simpson, Savoy Brown featuring “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, and Uriah Heep featuring Lee Kerslake:
- 1178 B.C.: a solar eclipse may have marked the return of Odysseus, legendary king of Ithaca, to his kingdom after the Trojan War.
- 73 A.D.: Masada, a Jewish fortress where the zealots fled after the fall of Jerusalem, fell to the Romans after a lengthy siege, which ended the Great Jewish Revolt.
- 556: Pelagius I begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1789: President-elect George Washington left Mount Vernon, Virginia, for his inauguration in New York.
- 1818: The United States Senate ratified the Rush-Bagot amendment to form an unarmed U.S.-Canadian border.
- 1854: San Salvador virtually disappeared during a massive earthquake.
- 1861: President Abraham Lincoln forbids anyone in the United States from doing business with the Confederacy.
- 1862: During the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln signed a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia. Meanwhile, the Confederacy conscripted all white men between the ages of 18 and 35.
- 1881: In Dodge City, Kansas, Bat Masterson fought his final gun battle.
- 1900: The Post Office issued the first book of postage stamps. The two-cent stamps appeared in books of 12, 24, and 48 stamps.
- 1905: Andrew Carnegie donated $10 million of personal money to set up the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- 1912: American aviator Harriet Quimby became the first woman to fly across the English Channel, traveling from Dover, England, to France in 59 minutes.
- 1917: Vladimir Ilyich Lenin arrived back from exile in Petrograd to join the Russian Revolution.
- 1922: A treaty signed in Italy between Germany and the USSR recognized the governments of one another’s countries. Elsewhere, Annie Oakley shot 100 clay targets in a row to set a women’s record.
- 1938: Great Britain recognizes the Italian annexation of the African nation of Abyssinia.
- 1939: Soviet leader calls for a pact between Great Britain, France, and the USSR to defend against Nazi aggression.
- 1940: Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians threw the first no-hit, no-run game on opening day of baseball season. The Indians defeated the Chicago White Sox by a score of 1-0.
- 1942: During World War II, Britain’s King George VI awards the George Cross to the island of Malta for suffering German air attacks and invasion and for fighting back bravely.
- 1943: “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, rhythm guitarist and vocalist with both the original Savoy Brown and a founding member of Foghat was born on today’s date. Meanwhile, in Basel, Switzerland, chemist Albert Hoffman accidentally discovered the hallucinogenic effects of LSD-25 while working on the medicinal value of lysergic acid.
- 1945: Allied troops begin entering the German city of Nuremburg during World War II. Meanwhile the Red Army commenced the Battle of Berlin.
- 1946: Future rock drummer with the British band, Uriah Heep, 1971-1979 / 1981-2007, Lee Kerslake—is born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1947: The French ship Grandcamp blew up at the harbor in Texas City, Texas; another ship, the High Flyer, exploded the following day. The blasts killed nearly 600 people. Elsewhere, financier Bernard M. Baruch said in a speech at the South Carolina statehouse, “Let us not be deceived—we are today in the midst of a Cold War.”
- 1951: The British submarine Affray sinks in the English Channel resulting in the loss of 75 lives.
- 1962: Brazil nationalizes U.S. Meanwhile, Walter Cronkite began anchoring the “CBS Evening News.”
- 1963: Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote his “Letter from the Birmingham Jail” in which, the civil rights leader responded to a group of local clergymen who had criticized him for leading street protests; however, King, in his letter, defended his tactics, writing, “injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
- 1966: Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith breaks diplomatic relations with Britain.
- 1967: At the Western Open in El Monte, California, Bakersfield native Ken Barnes Jr. became the first skeet shooter to break a perfect 400 straight in all four guns (.410, 28, 20 and 12 gauges). He is also the only shooter to this with pump action shotguns.
- 1968: The Pentagon announced that troops would begin coming home from Vietnam on this date.
- 1972: Apollo 16 blasted off on a voyage to the moon with astronauts John W. Young, Charles M. Duke, Jr., and Ken Mattingly
- 1974: In Ontario, California, 200,000 people attend the California Jam I rock festival.
- 1975: The Khmer Rouge Rebels won control of Cambodia after five years of civil war. They renamed the country Kampuchea and began a reign of terror on this date.
- 1978: In Orissa, India, 180 people died when a tornado struck the area.
- 1982: Future Chicago bassist/vocalist 1985-2016—Jason Scheff—is born on this date. Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth proclaimed Canada’s new constitution in effect, which severed the last colonial tie with Great Britain.
- 1983: Steve Garvey set a new National League record by playing in his 1,118th consecutive game.
- 1986: After the United States bombed his African nation in retaliation for recent terrorist attacks, Libyan dictator, Moammar Khadafy appears on national television to dispute rumors that he died in the airstrike.
- 1987: The U.S. Patent Office began allowing the patenting of new animals created by genetic engineering.
- 1990: Maximum unemployment benefits in the State of New York rise to $260 per week.
- 1991: In the NHL, the Louis Blues become the eighth team to come back from a 3-1 deficit as they beat the Detroit Red Wings by a score of 3-2 in Game 7 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals.
- 1992: The House Ethics Committee listed 303 current and former lawmakers who had overdrawn their House bank accounts.
- 1999: Skip Spence, the original drummer of the Jefferson Airplane and then one of the guitarists of the San Francisco rock band, Moby Grape, died due to lung cancer.
- 2002: The Supreme Court overturned major parts of a 1996 child pornography law based on rights to freedom of speech.
- 2007: In the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history, Virginia Tech gunman Seug-Hui Cho killed 33 people and injured 23 others before committing suicide.
- 2010: Planes across the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia are grounded because of the volcanic ash coming from Iceland’s Eyjafjallajokull volcano.
- 2011: In Egypt, the court orders the former ruling National Democratic Party of Hosni Mubarak be dissolved.
- 2012: Following political reforms in Myanmar, Australia relaxes sanctions on the country, including by-elections earlier this month where opposition leader, Aung San Suu Kyi’s party won more than a dozen seats. Elsewhere, Roxy Music’s original bassist, Graham Simpson, passes away on this date.
- 2013: The defense ministry of China accuses the United States of increasing tensions in the Asia-Pacific region by increasing its military presence and supporting Vietnam, Japan, and the Philippines in long-term territorial disputes with the country.
- 2014: South Korean ferry MV Sewol sank; 304 people drowned, most of who were students on vacation.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, Savoy Brown, Foghat, Chicago, Jason Scheff, Skip Spence, The Jefferson Airplane, Moby Grape, Roxy Music, Graham Simpson, Uriah Heep, Lee Kerslake, Just the Facts, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Robert S. Mueller III, Donald Trump, Trump-Russia Collusion, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Tulsi Gabbard, 2020 Presidential Election, Affordable Housing in Hawaii, American Right to Privacy, War on Terror, Patriot Act,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
- 04-17-2019 W:
- 04-18-2019 Th:
- 04-19-2019 F:
- 04-20-2019 S:
- 04-21-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: in November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THIS IS THE END OF TODAY’S POST- WE THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AND WELCOME YOU TO JOIN US AT FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, AND EVERY OTHER SPACE UNDER THE SUN
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Steve Hackett released his second solo album on April 20, 1978, “Please Don’t Touch,” now as a full-fledged solo artist. Reportedly frustrated with the collaborative efforts used by Genesis to create its songs, he felt he was getting short shrift in his tunes and sought like many artists do in talented bands that he should go elsewhere and perform his own style. Sadly, his two new labels, one in the U.S. and the other in the UK played a tug of war with his music and so the album seems a bit, ‘skewed,’ musically. He had a great cast of musical talent on board such as Richie Havens, Steve Walsh, and Randy Crawford on vocals plus his brother John (keyboards/synthesizers), John Acock (keyboards), Tom Fowler (bass), and Chester Thompson (drums). We hope you will seek this album out and add it to your growing collection of nothing but the finest in rock-and-roll music- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Wednesday, July 25, 2012 Blog Post:
Another posthumous release by Spirit came out on May 10, 2001: “Sea Dream.” Like all great recording artists, Randy California had a home studio and he recorded mountains of material. Following his untimely death off the coastline of his Moloka’i home, his family continued finding more and more material, 28 tunes of which, are here on this 2-disc set. Some are polished and ready to go while others are works in progress. You take the good with the not so good; ah, well, c’ est la vie. Please seek this album out wherever you shop for nothing but the best in rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Sunday, June 15, 2014 Blog Post A:
Rod Stewart released another ‘best of’ compilation, “Gold,” a superb collection, on September 07, 2005. This album features tunes mostly from his solo career but some from B-sides released by the Faces. It is an interesting collection and we hope you will seek it out if you like the singer and are a fan of his music. We could never quite forgive him for trashing and then abandoning the Faces but then, he was a miser with his money and had every right to do what was best for his fame and fortune.