Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,118 AT THE AICP-END
539 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
I believe that someone BELOW Bill and Hill, as well as Barack Obama, will inevitably pay the price for this failed coup…
Kula, HI, 05-15-2019 Wednesday: Yesterday, I think I set off a firestorm of sorts when I suggested that the real culprits colluding with a foreign power are the Democrats and not, I repeat, NOT President Donald J. Trump or anyone surrounding him. The reason for saying this is that we know the Clintons colluded with the Chinese as they sought money for their political campaigns and then for their various charitable foundations which in all actuality served as conduits for illicit cash to flow into their bank accounts and hence their pockets.
The problem is, in our contemporaneous society, one in which, information generally flows through one ear and out the other, a time in which, our young people are less-informed now than ever thanks to a crappy educational system and far too many distractions available to keep them uninformed, very few remember the past like Charlie Trie.
Indicted in 1998 for funneling copious amounts of cash into the pockets of Bill and Hillary Clinton, as well as to the Democratic National Committee and to President Clinton’s legal defense fund, that jarring case was but one among many. People like Mr. Trie have always been there to propel forward cash of questionable origins to American politicians, that foreign governments recognize as willing to do business on their behalf.
Little more than a week ago, we heard popular Democratic presidential candidate and former Obama Vice President Joe Biden out there belittling the danger posed by China on ANY front, not just on trade or on military fronts but on ALL fronts.
Either the vice president is as dumb as a box full of lava rocks or he is brushing aside what most likely is a financially beneficial relationship in which, ‘you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.’ There is no doubt that Vice President Biden and his son, Hunter, have their hands in far too many tills all the while bashing Donald Trump for SUPPOSEDLY being in the sack with Vladimir Putin, something we now know to be categorically untrue.
Normally, when people make groundless accusations against someone, they are themselves usually guilty of committing the same egregious crimes they seek to paste onto the person they seek to destroy.
I think since China entered the World Trade Organization on December 11, 2001, during the first year of the George W. Bush administration’s first term, we have been on a collision course with them as they seek to turn everything to their advantage, desiring to be the sole super-superpower on the globe.
Much of the negotiations for the Chinese to get in the door of the WTO occurred- coincidentally– during the eight years that Bill Clinton was the president, hence why the Chinese sought to divert a great deal of covert funds into his and his wife’s pockets as well as to grease the skids wherever else they could.
Charlie Trie is but one person caught and prosecuted for bundling cash of ‘unknown origins,’ cash the Clinton campaign and Clinton legal defense fund- as well as the DNC- supposedly returned, but you and I both know that where the Clintons are involved, that is highly suspect. The Clintons very seldom hand money back over to whomever was stupid enough to give it to them in the first place, being the grifters they are.
We also know that during Hillary’s second run for the presidency in 2016, having already been secretary of state for the man who bested her in her first run back in 2008, the cash pouring into the Clinton Foundation from around the globe was to buy entry into the inner sanctum when she became president and therefore influence from the first female president.
Unfortunately, for the ‘donors,’ Donald Trump beat her and all the money they poured into their pockets was for naught. What to do? Well, the Clintons had to find a way- any flipping way- by which to tarnish new President Donald J. Trump and somehow remove him from office. The only way to do this was to tar and feather the man with doing what the Clintons and Barack Obama and everyone else around THEM had been doing- colluding with foreign powers.
Therefore, this is HOW and WHY the Russian collusion conspiracy against President Trump got started and if you ask me, I suspect that both China and Russia did have a hand in it; it’s just that their talents coupled with the Democrats did not deliver a knockout blow within the first year of the Trump administration which then allowed their carefully crafted plan to begin unraveling.
Now that Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr has appointed a well-known and much-respected federal prosecutor with a 27-year career, John Durham, to delve deep into how the entire conspiracy began in the first place, I suspect to see rats leaping off the ship and swimming for their lives.
Moreover, I agree with many of my colleagues who believe that Bill and Hill as well as Barack Obama will never face charges for what they conspired to do- launch a coup against a duly-elected president- but their underlings, such as James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, and numerous others most certainly will.
IF NO ONE must stand and elocute in open court what they did and pays a hefty price for this treason, this type of treasonous activity could very well become commonplace. Let us hope not.
See you tomorrow. Love ya all.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: email@example.com
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 05-15-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 931
05-15-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCV: “Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-13-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah “Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCV
Thomas, Pierre “Charlie Trie Indicted.” CNN.com, 28-Jan-1998, All-Politics, online. <http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/28/charlie.trie/>
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
YOU CAN SEE THE PHOTO BY VISITING THE MAIN BLOG- DO IT NOW!
This artwork is #0903 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sand, Verbenas, and Red Rocks.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Charlie Trie, Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Loretta Lynch,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 15, 2019:
“Let it Be” by the Beatles, the Keef Hartley Band featuring Gary Thain, Little River Band featuring Graeham Goble, and Roxy Music featuring Brian Eno:
- 884: Marinus I ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1248: Archbishop Konrad von Hockstaden lays the cornerstone for the Cologne cathedral.
- 1252: Pope Innocent IV authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1536: King Henry VIII and his nobles accuse Anne Boleyn and Lord Rochford of incest and adultery.
- 1602: English navigator Bartholomew Gosnoid and his ship, the Concord, arrived at present-day Cape Cod, which educators credit him with naming.
- 1610: The Parliament of Paris appoints 8-year-old Louis XIII as the king.
- 1718: James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1796: Napoleon Bonaparte enters Milan in triumph.
- 1862: President Abraham Lincoln signed an act establishing the Department of A
- 1863: Edouard Manet’s painting “Le dejeuner sur l’herbe” (The Lunch on the Grass) went on display in Paris, France, scandalizing viewers with its depiction of a nude woman seated on the ground with two fully dressed men at a picnic in a wooded area.
- 1869: National Woman Suffrage Association forms in New York, founded by Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
- 1883: Italy signs a military peace treaty with Austro-Hungary and Germany.
- 1905: City organizers found the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, on this date.
- 1911: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that Standard Oil Company was a monopoly in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act and ordered its breakup.
- 1918: Under the direction of the Post Office Department, regular airmail service between New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC, began on this date. It later became the U.S. Postal Service.
- 1926: After a four-day flight over an icecap in Alaska, heavy ice forming on the dirigible Norge forced Roald Amundsen and Lincoln Ellsworth to land in the boonies.
- 1930: Registered nurse Ellen Church, the first airline flight attendant, went on duty aboard an Oakland-to-Chicago flight operated by Boeing Air Transport (a forerunner of United Airlines).
- 1940: German troops occupy Amsterdam. Meanwhile, German armored units begin crossing northern France. Elsewhere in the United States, nylon stockings hit retailer shelves for the first time.
- 1941: Joe DiMaggio starts 56-game hitting streak; the New York Yankees, however, lose the game 13-1.
- 1942: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed a measure creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps, whose members we know as WACs. Wartime gasoline rationing went into effect in 17 Eastern states, limiting sales to three gallons a week for non-essential vehicles.
- 1943: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends as the remaining Jews surrender to the Nazis; the ghetto then undergoes razing.
- 1944: American General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Brits General Bernard Law Montgomery, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and King George VI discuss D-Day.
- 1947: Future guitarist/vocalist (1975-1992) with the Little River Band- Graeham Goble- is born in Adelaide, Australia, on this date.
- 1948: Brian Eno, future rock keyboardist with Roxy Music and as a solo artist was born in England on this date as future bassist for the Keef Hartley Band, Gary Thain, in New Zealand. Elsewhere, Transjordan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon attacked Israel only hours after it declared its independence.
- 1951: AT&T became the first corporation to have one million stockholders.
- 1953: Heavyweight Rocky Marciano knocks out Jersey Joe Walcott in the first round to win the title.
- 1955: The Vienna Treaty signed by France, Britain, the U.S., and the USSR restores Austrian independence. Note: of all the territories conquered by the Russians during World War II, Austria was the only nation to get its independence back.
- 1957: Over Christmas Island, the British test their first hydrogen bomb.
- 1963: Weight Watchers undergoes incorporation in New York. Meanwhile, 1963: Astronaut Gordon Cooper blasted off aboard Faith 7 on the final mission of the Project Mercury space program.
- 1966: Battles between Buddhists and the South Vietnamese army break out; at least 80 died.
- 1970: Phillip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green—two black students at Jackson State University in Mississippi—lost their lives when police opened fire on a crowd of student protesters.
- 1971: Apple Records releases the final album by the Beatles, “Let it Be” in the United States.
- 1972: An assassination attempt on the life of Alabama governor and noted racist, George Wallace occurs on this date when bona fide nut Arthur Bremer shoots the governor, paralyzing him in the process.
- 1973: California Angel Nolan Ryan throws his first no-hitter, beating the Kansas City Royals by a score of 3-0.
- 1974: Three Palestinian infiltrators took 100 pupils hostage at a school in the town of Maalot in northern Israel; the gunmen killed 22 children as Israeli troops stormed the building, killing the hostage-takers.
- 1988: Moscow orders the withdrawal of 115,000 troops from neighboring Afghanistan.
- 1991: President George H. W. Bush takes Queen Elizabeth to a Baltimore Orioles-Oakland A’s baseball game.
- 1999: The Russian parliament could not obtain enough votes to impeach President Boris Yeltsin.
- 2010: Sudanese forces kill over 150 members of the Justice and Equality Movement in their effort to gain control of a rebel held area in Darfur.
- 2011: Two suspected Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb members undergo arrest in Tunisia for carrying bombs and explosives near the city of Ramada.
- 2011: Suzanne Mubarak, wife of ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, has open-heart surgery after having a heart attack brought on by a corruption investigation.
- 2012: France swears in Francois Hollande, the 24th President of France.
- 2013: The Eurozone announces the sixth straight quarter of recession; Germany reports weak growth and negative growth in Spain, Italy, and France.
- 2014: According to Brainy History, German company Linde begins constructing a facility to convert wind power to hydrogen; the plant will help Germany in its efforts to increase reliance on renewable energy sources.
- 2015: Also, according to Brainy History, Google will begin testing self-driving cars on the streets of Mountain View, California this summer; the company has tested modified versions of existing vehicles but will now test cars developed specifically for self-driving.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Brian Eno, Roxy Music, The Beatles, “Let it Be”, The Keef Hartley Band, Gary Thain, The Little River Band, Graeham Goble, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Charlie Trie, Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Bill Barr, John Durham, Donald Trump, George W. Bush, World Trade Organization, China, Russia, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH 2011-2019:
- 02-20-2011 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIII—Pineapple and Apricot Quick Breads done in a Jiffy” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XIII: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XIII—the Brunch Menu, Part IV” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-16-2011 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIV: Caraway-Onion Savory Muffins and Cheese’n’Pepper Savory Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 04-13-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XIV: Lilah presents the Classic Carrot Cake that Chef Brian Carrick first devised while working at the famed Stockdale Country Club in Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-01-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part V: Lilah comes in and picks up where Goldie left off Yesterday by presenting Two More Important, All-Purpose Pantry Sauces that will enliven your foods, amaze your Palate and enrich the Bottom Line of the Foodservice Operation!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-02-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VI: Lilah discusses the Joys of living and working in the Hawaiian Islands, the Diversions, the way of Life that ALL Native-born People love…then, she shares her Recipe for House Croutons, noting it is better to do everything from Scratch rather than buying it from a Purveyor!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-03-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VII: Lilah presents a Great Recipe for 1000 Island Dressing, one of the Best as she says herself so please, join us in our ongoing, lengthy Series on the most Important Post in any Restaurant, the Prepmaster!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-04-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VIII: after sharing comments on the Recent Death of al-Qaida Terrorist Osama bin Laden and congrats to the Commander-in-Chief, Lilah continues with Prepmaster Recipes such as the outstanding Bleu Cheese Dressing #1 in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 06-04-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVI: ABC Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 06-25-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVII: Banana-Orange-Multi-Bran Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 07-15-2011 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part IV: A Trio of Savory Sauces—Delicious Sauces with which to enliven your Evening Meals” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-19-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVI: Chocolate Pate with Crème Fraiche and Raspberry Sauce—a Delicious Dessert, to say the Least!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-20-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVII: Lilah Paulikovich’s White Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping—the Best of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-21-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVIII: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Refrigerator Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—One of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-22-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIX: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Crème Brule Recipe—out of this World!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-23-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XL: Lilah Paulikovich’s Italian Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—a Time-Honored Treat covered in Cherries and Sour Cream!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-24-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Burnt Cream Recipe—Crème Brule’s Sweeter Cousin” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-25-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe—unlike anything you’ve ever seen before” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-27-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XV: Starter Caesar Salad with Northwest Caesar Dressing—a Delicious Combination of Taste, Elegance, and Beauty” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-28-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVI: Butterleaf Vinaigrette with Caramelized Walnuts, House Croutons, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing—a Quadruple Assortment of Excellent Recipes” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-29-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVII: Lilah’s Hawaii Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing—a Beautiful Assortment of Fresh Garden Vegetables in a Flavorful Dressing” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-01-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVIII: Bleu Cheese Starter Salad with the Best Bleu Cheese Dressing ever—perfect for Early Bird Dinners” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-02-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIX: Starter Spinach Salad with House Croutons—elegant enough to stand alone of for use on Banquets” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-03-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XX: House Honey Starter Salad with House Honey Dressing—a Combination that simply can’t be Beat” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-04-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXI: Lilah’s Hot Seafood Salad with Hot Seafood Salad Dressing—better than all the Rest” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-06-2012 M: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXVIII: Lilah begins a Wonderful Week of Appetizers by presenting her Shrimp Dip Recipe—one every Home and Professional Chef should know!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-07-2012 T: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXIX: Clam Dip is the Topic for Today’s Appetizer Discussion” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-08-2012 W: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXX: Bleu Cheese Dip is Lilah Paulikovich’s Topic for today’s Appetizer Series” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-09-2012 Th: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXI: Hummus—Chickpea Delight from the Middle East now an American Favorite!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-10-2012 F: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXII: Chef Lilah’s Famed Bacon Dip—Number One on Maui and Everywhere Else!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-11-2012 S: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIII: Today’s Dip is Classic French Onion made from Scratch (well, almost), and is Tasty, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-12-2012 Su: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIV: The Final Dip of the Week: Lilah’s Chili con Queso —didn’t think I could do, right?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-25-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XL: Oh, oh—Looks like Chef Lilah drew the Saucier’s Card, so we have another Week of Sauces—today, it’s Yellow Curry Sauce?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-26-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLI: Today’s Portuguese-Style Duxelles is in Honor of the Many Portuguese living here in Hawaii and is Perfect for a Wide Variety of Dishes like Seafood and Shellfish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-27-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLII: Today and Tomorrow, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part I!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-28-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIII: Yesterday and Today, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part II!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-29-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIV: Today, we go down a Different Road by doing something closer to Lilah’s Home: Chinese-Hawaiian Barbeque Sauce—Delightfully Tangy, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-30-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLV: Chef Lilah comes up with a Great Sauce Today: Oriental Lemon Sauce, perfect for a Zesty, Delicious Oriental Lemon Chicken!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-31-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLVI: Perfect for Easter Sunday 2013, Chef Lilah presents the Best Sauce in any Chef’s Repertoire—Sauce Nantua—Shellfish-flavored Cream Sauce” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-21-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXV: Lilah takes it to her Fellow Hawaiian, President Obama, and then shows the Readership how to make her Banana-Coconut Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-22-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVI: Lilah discusses Last Weekend’s Collapse of the Food Stamp System, the Food Stamp President, and then shows the World how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of the Original Linzer Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-23-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVII: considering a Run of her own as a Representative from Hawaii, Chef Lilah then goes on to tell the Readership how to win in 2016 and then how to make Maple-Buckwheat Muffins in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-24-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVIII: Lilah discusses the Aloha Spirit, the Independence of the Hawaiian Islands, dismay with the Mainland, and then shows us how to make Pineapple-Almond Muffins in an Institutional-Sized Original Batch!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-25-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXIX: Lilah explains her Disgust over the Democrat’s Antics and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized, Original Muffin Recipe for Pumpkin Muffins II” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-26-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXX: the Obama Plan to takeover ALL Employer’s Benefit Packages and then the Institutional-Sized Parsnip Muffin Recipe—a MUST-READ!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-27-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXXI: another Prediction by Lilah—Michelle will win the 2016 Democratic Nomination and NOT Hillary, which will lead to SIXTEEN YEARS OF OBAMAISM plus Kiwi Muffins in their Original Form!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-17-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Six: Lilah begins the Week discussing the Hawaii Healthcare Connector then moves on to Obamacare and how it affects Hawaii before finally discussing Steven Spielberg’s Cinematic Masterpiece, ‘War Horse’!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-18-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Seven: Barack Obama is NOT the ONLY One destroying the Nation—55 Million Abortions since 1974 have trashed the Nation’s Moral Fabric and will continue doing so unless we somehow rein it in!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-19-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Eight: We discuss Professional Sports in Hawaii Today (or Lack of), the Hawaiian Islanders, and then discuss the Troubling Assault on the Power Plant near San Jose, California, last year—very bad!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-20-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Nine: Lilah discusses the Changes that are Transforming the Hawaiian Islands then launches into the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ Barack Obama is conducting and what’s going to happen to the Country if we don’t win November’s Mid-Term Elections” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-21-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty: Where does Obama’s Administration get its Chutzpah to tell Employers that if they Lay Workers Off to get around Obamacare that he will put the IRS on them while forbidding them to Speak Candidly to the Press?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-22-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-One: Chef Lilah begins discussing how things are in a State of Collapse around Barack Obama, why the Economy is Ruined and will probably never recover, and why we have to boot out every Democrat in November from the US Senate to the Local Dogcatcher” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-23-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Two: We close out the Week by going after Kathleen Sibelius and her Boss, Barack Obama, then talk about the Flying Burrito Brothers who start today!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-11-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eleven: Chef Lilah discusses Maui Politics on her First Day back and laments the Fact that the Feds have sent Illegal Alien Kids to Hawaii, too—this needs to stop!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-12-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twelve: Lilah discusses the Latest Movie by Dinesh D’Souza, the One on a World without America, how terrible things would be and more!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-13-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirteen: Chef Lilah shares her Disdain for the Palestinian People, urges them to throw the Chains of Hamas off, and then discusses New Terminology, ‘Economic Patriotism’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-14-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fourteen: Lilah continues the Discussion regarding Israel’s Right to Defend Itself as well as America’s Rights to stop the Obama Express before it stops us!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-15-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifteen: Lilah discusses the Hurricanes threatening the Hawaiian Islands Last Week, sorry for having Overlooked it, we just had so much other stuff to discuss!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-16-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixteen: Lilah debates the Reasons as to WHY the President is a Poor Speaker, is it because he uses Pidgin as we do in Hawaii—his Home—or is it something deeper—where are those College Transcripts?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-17-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventeen: The Week Concludes as Chef Lilah discusses Hawaii’s appalling Lack of Concerts by Big Names, then launches into a Plea for at least a WNBA Team!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-09-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXII: On her First Day Back, Lilah discusses the Sad State of Hawaiian Politics noting that only TWO Republicans won any Statewide or National Offices—how sad is that? She also discusses the Influx of Illegal Aliens and Measles in Hawaii” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-10-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIII: Lilah begins the Discussion of Foreign Affairs, most of it over the Evils of ISIS, how they burned the captured Pilot alive and then released it for the World to see—we must crush them!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-11-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIV: today, Lilah shares her concurrence with the Grand Bargain Concept First presented by Colleague Itzi Nakamura by which, the Civilized Nations of the World come together to destroy Terrorist Scum such as ISIS aka ISIL or Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-12-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXV: Why cannot Barack Obama form a Coalition as did his Predecessor George W. Bush—the Time has come for us to form the Greatest Alliance of all to go out and to crush Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-13-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVI: Lilah begins discussing WHY Islam cannot have a ‘Reformation’ although it is in desperate need of one and the troubling Aspects of a President who seems to be more favorable to the Faith than he is to Western Civilization and the United States” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-14-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVII: Lilah continues her ongoing Discussion on the Dangers of America having a President whose Umbilical Cord still is attached to Islam, the so-called ‘Religion of Peace,’ one that holds NO Love for the United States and wants to see its demise” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-15-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVIII: Lilah ends the Week by touching on the War against Da’ish, Open Borders, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ Progress, Measles, and urges Speaker Boehner to return Impeachment to the ‘Table’” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-28-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIV: Lilah expresses Surprise at the Quick Exit of Two Conservative Governors as well as her thoughts on Donald Trump, Dr. Ben Carson, Hillary Clinton, and Muslims” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-29-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLV: WHY do the GOP Pundits continually attempt to push we Voters back towards the Mainstream Candidates such as Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and John Kasich instead of allowing US to choose for ourselves?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-30-2015 W: “We discuss the Wonderful Island of Maui today, things Visitors here need to see as well as the Sad State of One of the Best Restaurants Here, the Once-Great Waterfront Restaurant in Maalaea Harbor:” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-01-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVI: WHY did Pope Francis NOT come down atop President Barack Obama, the Democrats in the Congress, and Planned Parenthood like a Load of Bricks in Last Thursday’s Speech to Congress?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-02-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVII: Lilah continues her Discussion of Things the Pope failed to mention such as the Horrifying Outrages committed by ISIS on Christians and Jews in Occupied Territory” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-03-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVIII: One has to ask WHAT do those lurking behind the Political Curtain have on the Republicans in Congress and on the Supreme Court—why do they always go against US instead of for US?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-04-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DL: Lilah calls it a Week by sharing the Next Batch of our Favorite Political Cartoons—why not come on along on her Final Journey of the Year?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-21-2016 M: “While congratulating my Home State of Hawaii on raising the Minimum Smoking Age to 21, I think I have a Way to get Cigarette Butts off our Streets, Beaches, and Parks by having the Tobacco Companies RECYCLE them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCI
- 03-22-2016 T: “Lilah shares what Holy Week means to her and how the High Priests of Israel feared Jesus Christ and wanted to take Him out whatever it took in sort of the SAME WAY the GOP Leadership wants to do Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCII
- 03-23-2016 W: “When we see Events occur such as yesterday’s in Belgium, NO Wonder the American People flock around Donald Trump—we need to do to Jihadists what Julius Caesar did to the defeated Gauls—give them Something with which to REMEMBER us forever!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIII
- 03-24-2016 Th: “On this Holy Thursday and throughout the Rest of Holy Week, let us mourn the Number of Innocent Lives lost through the Barbarism of Abortion and let us pray for a return of Morality to envelop our Nation and its People” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIV
- 03-25-2016 F: “Welcome to the Good Friday Edition of the AICP-END Blog; today, we celebrate the Music of the Great British Band, the Moody Blues, Part One” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXIX
- 03-26-2016 S: “The Holy Saturday Edition of the AICP-END sees the Second Part of the presentation of Moody Blues Albums as well as by its Individual Members as well as some Spiritual Thoughts from Lilly” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXX
- 03-27-2016 Su: “The Easter 2016 Sunday Edition sees more Albums from the Moody Blues as well as some of its Members as well as Words of Advice on the Danger Muslim Encroachment in the West presents us, everything from prohibiting Dogs to Hogs” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXI
- 09-12-2016 M: “Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers are an Embarrassment just as the Wimpy Millennial and Gen-Xers are, too—what does it take to instill Maturity into these quivering Failures?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIV
- 09-13-2016 T: “Hillary suffers from an Unknown Major Health Problem and we, the People, have a Right to know exactly what she has and whether she can do the Job or not” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLV
- 09-14-2016 W: “I do not know about YOU, but I am sick and tired of the Left calling me a ‘Racist’ whenever I disagree with them; the American Left is the PARTY of Discrimination and that is WHY we need to elect Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVI
- 09-15-2016 Th: “While promoting the ‘Benefits’ of Recreational Marijuana, the American Left seeks to criminalize the Harmless Alternative to Cigarette Smoking, E-Cigarettes or ‘Vaping’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVII
- 09-16-2016 F: “If Hillary fails to do the bidding of the Hidden Backers of her Campaign—i.e., the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and George Soros—will she suffer some sort of Retribution? No wonder she keeps going back out there!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVIII
- 09-17-2016 S: “After Donald Trump wins the White House, I hope the NEW GOP begins cleaning House and booting out ALL of the Traitorous RINOS who promised to support the Nominee and then jumped Ship!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIX
- 09-18-2016 Su: “The Democrats must be shivering with Fear that they trot out the ‘Birther Issue’ to tar-and-feather Donald Trump but look out—Hillary is the One who gave birth to the Movement!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLX
- 05-29-2017 M: “This Memorial Day 2017 I remember the sacrifices and suffering of U.S. Military personnel during the Japanese Sneak Attack on Pearl Harbor on December 07, 1941” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVII
- 05-30-2017 T: “Liberal politics and policies have done great damage to our beloved islands; however, we have a good chance at flipping the state from blue to red if President Trump’s economic goals bear fruit” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVIII
- 05-31-2017 W: “If President Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians then the FBI had better go arrest Barack Hussein Obama for scheming with Vladimir Putin via Dmitri Medvedev prior to winning reelection in 2012” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIX
- 06-01-2017 Th: “Yes, I once held reservations about Donald Trump becoming president as I was a Ted Cruz-girl; however, once he won the nomination, I had no other choice than to vote for him so President Trump, get it together and smite the Democrats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MC
- 06-02-2017 F: “Mr. Obama once said, ‘if they bring a knife, we bring a gun’ so kudos go out to the Texas GOP legislators who pushed back against the Democrats and who called ICE to round up the illegal alien protesters” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCI
- 06-03-2017 S: “Once President Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, the ‘Green Meanies’—proponents of the Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism Clone of ‘Climatism’—went berserk in the streets” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCII
- 06-04-2017 Su: “Thanks to eight years of Barack Obama, the Democrats have lost more than 1,200 seats while their current prospects appear dim; however, Hillary continues playing the blame game without blaming herself” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIII
- 11-13-2017 M: “The RINOS have no shame whatsoever and demonstrate their lack of it through their vile attacks on Judge Roy Moore by trying to make him look like a pedophile” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIII
- 11-14-2017 T: “An unholy alliance now exists between Democrats and RINOS with the proof of it being what they are doing to Judge Roy Moore of Alabama—a targeted political assassination!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIV
- 11-15-2017 W: “Mitch McConnell is the dark entity behind the attacks on Judge Roy Moore, which is why we must beg the people of Kentucky to recall the old buzzard and replace him with a strong conservative” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXV
- 11-16-2017 Th: “Have you heard about Democratic Congressional Candidate David Alcon of New Mexico and his arrest for stalking? No, of course not but you hear about Judge Roy Moore 24/7” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVI
- 11-17-2017 F: “When Chuck and Nancy beg the GOP NOT to pass tax reform because it will cause them to lose their majorities in House and Senate, do we really believe that? No, of course not, pass tax reform NOW” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVII
- 11-18-2017 S: “Liberal Democrats and their RINO henchmen-and-women are on notice- change is coming like a whirlwind that is going to sweep all of you out of office unless you admit the existence of God and change your behavior” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVIII
- 11-19-2017 Su: “The 2016 elections demonstrated the mood of the American people and yet, elected GOP members of the House and Senate along with their Democrat allies continue to thwart our will!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIX
- 05-21-2018 M: “For patriotic Hawaiians to aid President Trump in making our nation great again, we must first reclaim our beloved state from the corrupt one-party Democratic rule trashing it” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVI
- 05-22-2018 T: “No one other than President Donald J. Trump could have withstood the intensity of the Democrats’ attempted coup against him- thank God he is who he is” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVII
- 05-23-2018 W: “If President Obama had truly accomplished positive things on the world stage, I would have supported him, but truth is, eight years of Obama foreign policy made the world a worse mess than it was before him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVIII
- 05-24-2018 Th: “Before we end up with but two classes in Hawaii—the wealthy and the poor—we put a moratorium on further growth until we get a handle on the crises bedeviling us” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIX
- 05-25-2018 F: “Much like California, Hawaii is not a lost cause, which might surprise the Democrats on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDL
- 05-26-2018 S: “Unless several sacrificial high-level Obama administration officials IMMEDIATELY fall upon their swords for the rest of their fellow Spygate conspirators, Democrat losses in November will be godawful bloody but highly justified” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLI
- 05-27-2018 Su: “MS-13 fits the bill of being vicious ‘animals,’ yet the Democrats are appalled by Donald Trump labeling them as such- no wonder why they are going down to massive defeat in November” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLII
- 11-12-2018 M: “Democrat electoral gains this past week have reinvigorated the liberal mob that now seeks to steal elections, threaten conservative news media members, and to intimidate the rest of us into silence” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXI
- 11-13-2018 T: “With the world watching, Democrats are stealing elections all around us without fear of being caught doing it- what has happened to our country?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXII
- 11-14-2018 W: “IF the Democrats intend to keep the promises made to their insane base about going after President Trump and his family, we are in for a rough two years” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIII
- 11-15-2018 Th: “Patriotic Americans MUST circle the wagons around President Donald J. Trump lest the Democrats’ subpoena cannon blows him and our future hopes out of the water” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIV
- 11-16-2018 F: “Will Congressional ‘oversight’ bring the Trump foreign and trade policies to a screeching halt? I guess we shall soon see” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXV
- 11-17-2018 S: “When the Democrats begin their primary election debates, prepare to sell loads of pupus, reduce the price on call and well drinks, and extend Happy Hour by several hours as your lounge is going to be packed!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVI
- 11-18-2018 Su: “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII
- 05-13-2019 M: “Whereas Obama sought to entangle the USA in copious international treaties in which, we were one among many, Trump stands for the good of our country above all others” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIII
- 05-14-2019 T: “What if the Democrats are Chinese stooges in the same way they continue attempting to make Trump look like an agent of the Russians? Follow the money” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIV
- 05-15-2019 W: “Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCV
- 05-16-2019 Th:
- 05-17-2019 F:
- 05-18-2019 S:
- 05-19-2019 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH AT THE AICP-END.COM BLOG 2015-2019:
- 09-30-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Seven: Chef Lilah does her First Post at the Secondary Blog devoted to the Artworks of Beverly Carrick and shares her Memories of this amazing Artist!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXV
- 03-23-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive, she would be aghast at what we saw happen in Belgium yesterday and worse would be appalled at having President Obama remain in Cuba with his Communist Buddies” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XC
- 09-14-2016 W: “We should be through EVERY Beverly Carrick Original Artwork by the End of September unless, YOU, the Fans of the Artist, send us some you have hanging in YOUR Home!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIV
- 05-31-2017 W: “Even though artists come and go, Beverly Carrick will forever remain amidst the crème de la crème of American oil painters and the proof is here today—15 astounding Beverly Carrick deserts” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLI
- 11-15-2017 W: “The secondary blog might be slated for shutdown sometime next year unless we find new reason to continue it into 2018 and beyond—let us know what YOU think” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXV
- 05-23-2018 W: “We know how amazing Beverly Carrick’s artworks are thanks to the intellectual property theft committed by the PRC and other hotspots of counterfeit art around the world and it’s only getting worse” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIX
- 11-14-2018 W: “President Trump has no need to apologize for being a ‘nationalist;’ in MY book, it means he loves his country and won’t apologize for it like his predecessor did” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVII
WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Genesis went back into the studio to record their 13th studio album, the amazing “Invisible Touch,” which came out on May 06, 1986. This album is an absolute gem and it features the same lineup as their previous several efforts. The title track was played on radio for months and is still a fan favorite along with much of the rest of the material. The band went out on the road following its release for a 112-date tour. If you want to hear an album that encapsulates the mid-to-late 1980s, the time of MTV and the like, this is an album you must add to your collection; we know you will love it so please, seek it out NOW.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Thursday, August 23, 2012:
On April 10, 1990, the James Gang released yet another ‘best of’ compilation, this one featuring the music of the Joe Walsh era exclusively. “Fifteen Greatest Hits,” contained the big, the medium, and the smaller cuts that defined the group and made it one of the powerhouse bands of its time. Please, seek this one out and add it your ever-growing collection so you can enjoy it for years to come- you will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Friday, June 27, 2014 Blog Post A:
Humble Pie released its first live effort- updated, of course- on September 11, 2013, the acclaimed “Performance: Rockin’ the Fillmore- the Complete Recordings.” The band had been touring heavily for the past couple of years and the performances presented on this 2-LP set demonstrate just how proficient they were and also how they now locked themselves in to powerhouse rock-and-roll. The lineup was the same: Steve Marriott (guitars and vocals), Peter Frampton (guitars and vocals), Greg Ridley (bass and vocals), and Jerry Shirley (drums and vocals) but prior to its release, Frampton jumped ship to head into a solo career. Here, you get every fiery song from every amazing show so WTF more could one ask for than this glorious effort- get it now- you will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!