TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 187
138. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2022:
U.S. Senator Tom Udall: Apollo 10, the Flamin’ Groovies featuring George Alexander, the Guess Who featuring Bill Wallace, Soundgarden featuring Chris Cornell, and YES featuring Rick Wakeman:
- 526 Saturday: The 53rd Roman Catholic Pope St. John I ends his reign as the shepherd of all Christendom on this date. He first became the Holy Father on August 13, 523.
- 1012 Monday: The 143rd Roman Catholic Pope Benedict VIII assumes his position as the Vicar of Christ on this date. He would guide his global flock until April 09, 1024.
- 1096 Monday: On their way to do battle in the Holy Land, Crusaders massacre the Jews of the city of Worms.
- 1268 Friday: The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Battle of Antioch.
- 1291 Friday: The Sultan of Egypt and his son take the last Christian stronghold of Acre along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It is important to note that the Crusaders were defending their Christian brethren in the Middle East- where Christianity began- from the rampaging Muslim scourge that was sweeping across the region like a red crescent. The Muslims claim the Crusaders were the ‘invaders’ when in fact, the Muslims were the ones intent on conquest and as we have seen spread both east and west like a lethal virus, conquering everything that fell into their hands.
- 1642 Sunday: French colonists founded the Canadian city of Montreal on this date.
- 1652 Saturday: Rhode Island becomes the first colony to make slavery illegal.
- 1667 Sunday: The reign of the 237th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander VII ends on this date. He first became pontiff on April 07, 1655.
- 1765 Saturday: A fire on this date in history destroyed about one-fourth of the Canadian city of Montreal.
- 1798 Friday: The United States appointed its first secretary of the Navy on this date—Benjamin Stoddert.
- 1803 Wednesday: England declares war on Napoleon Bonaparte’s France after he continues meddling in neighboring Italy and Switzerland.
- 1804 Friday: The people of France declare Napoleon Bonaparte “Emperor.”
- 1860 Friday: The Republican Party nominates Abraham Lincoln of Illinois as its presidential candidate.
- 1863 Monday: The Siege of Vicksburg began during the Civil War ending July 04, which will end with a Union victory.
- 1896 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), in Plessey v. Ferguson, endorsed the “separate but equal” racial segregation; a concept renounced 58 years later in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka.
- 1900 Friday: Great Britain makes the island of Tonga a British protectorate.
- 1904 Wednesday: A Muslim criminal, Mulai Ahmed er Raisuli, the leader of a band of anti-government extremists, kidnaps an American citizen. This event would later be portrayed in the movie, “The Wind and the Lion,” (United Artists 1975) starring Sean Connery as the loveable erstwhile jihadist and Candice Bergen as the kidnapped American.
- 1910 Wednesday: Hailey’s Comet passed by the earth, brushing it with its tail as it did so on this date.
- 1917 Friday: Congress passed the Selective Service Act, which called up young men to fight in World War I on this date.
- 1918 Saturday: At Oakdale, Pennsylvania, an explosion at a TNT factory kills 200 and injures many more.
- 1920 Tuesday: In Wadowice, Poland, future Pope John Paul II was born Karol Wojtyla.
- 1926 Tuesday: Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson vanished while visiting a beach in Venice, California; however, she reappeared more than a month later, saying she had escaped after suffering kidnap and being held for ransom.
- 1933 Thursday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed a measure creating the Tennessee Valley Authority. The U.S. Congress passes the “Lindbergh Act,” which makes kidnapping a capital crime.
- 1934 Friday: Congress approved an act, known as the “Lindbergh Act,” that called for the death penalty in interstate kidnapping cases.
- 1940 Saturday: German troops continue their occupation of the city of Brussels, Belgium. In Holland, Artur Seyss-Inquart becomes Reich Commissioner for the country meaning has full authority to rape the country of all its treasures. Meanwhile, German units in France are overrunning their supply lines and orders are coming down that they must slow the advance lest they put themselves into a dangerous situation and become prey to Allied counterattacks.
- 1941 Sunday: Luftwaffe bombers continue their ongoing assault on the island of Crete. Airborne and seaborne Axis troops will soon be landing so the goal is to either pulverize the remaining RAF assets or to drive them off the island. Elsewhere, fighting continues in Iraq as British forces continuing battling pro-Nazi Arabs.
- 1942 Monday: New York ended night baseball games for the duration of World War II on this date. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, the Second Battle of Kharkov continues as the great pincers movement led by German Field Marshal Ewald von Kleist and General Friedrich von Paulus begins to close around large numbers of Soviet troops in yet another annihilation of enemy forces. The Red Army is trying to evacuate as many troops as possible out of the trap before it’s too late.
- 1943 Tuesday: Anti-partisan activities against Tito’s communist guerillas continue as the German and allies Yugoslav troops continue roaming the mountains to destroy as many of the pesky thugs as they can.
- 1944 Thursday: During World War II, Allied forces finally occupied Monte Cassino in Italy after a four-month struggle with Axis troops. Meanwhile, the Soviet Union begins expelling the Tatars from Crimea, accusing them of collaborating with the Nazi occupiers.
- 1945 Friday: Second Fuhrer Admiral Karl Doenitz issues an order to the Wehrmacht expressing his outrage and horror about the revelations of the concentration and death camps. As the war in Europe draws to a close, the grand admiral seeks to protect his Heer comrades, the German regular army and not Heinrich Himmler’s SS.
- 1946 Saturday: Future bassist with the San Francisco rock band, the Flamin’ Groovies[i]—George Alexander—is born on this date.
- 1948 Tuesday: During the war of Israel’s independence, the Saudi Arabians join the fight by invading Israel. The Arab Legion captures the fort atop Mt. Scopus. Meanwhile, in Tucson, Arizona, future New Mexico Senator Tom Udall, a Democrat, is born. He would enter the U.S. Senate on 01-03-2009.
- 1949 Wednesday: Future famed keyboardist with the British band, Yes[ii]–Rick Wakeman—was born in London, England. Elsewhere, future bassist with the Canadian rock band, the Guess Who[iii]—Bill Wallace—is born in Canada on this date.
- 1953 Monday: Jacqueline Cochran became the first woman to break the sound barrier as she piloted a Canadair F-86 Sabre jet over Rogers Dry Lake, California.
- 1967 Thursday: Tennessee Governor Buford Ellington signed a measure repealing the law against teaching evolution that the state government used to prosecute John T. Scopes in 1925.
- 1969 Sunday: Astronauts Eugene A. Cernan, Thomas F. Stafford, and John W. Young blasted off aboard Apollo 10 on a mission to orbit the moon.
- 1973 Friday: Harvard University law professor Archibald Cox receives the appointment to be the Watergate special prosecutor by U.S. Attorney General Elliot Richardson.
- 1974 Saturday: India conducted its first nuclear test explosion.
- 1978 Thursday: Italy legalizes abortion.
- 1980 Sunday: The Mount St. Helens volcano in Washington State exploded, leaving 57 dead, or missing.
- 1981 Monday: The New York Native- a LGBTQIA+ newspaper- carried a story concerning rumors of “an exotic new disease” among homosexuals; it was the first published report about what the world would come to know as AIDS.
- 1991 Saturday: Helen Sharman became the first Briton to rocket into space as she flew aboard a Soviet Soyuz spacecraft with two cosmonauts on an eight-day mission to the Mir Space Station.
- 1993 Tuesday: At the end of Round 6 in a 10-round bout, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes improves his pro record to 58-4 by beating Paul Poirier via RTD- the boxer refused to answer the bell for the 7th round.
- 1994 Wednesday: Israeli troops completed their withdrawal from the Gaza Strip as Palestinian authorities took control.
- 2002 Saturday: Heavyweight boxer Tim Witherspoon improves his professional record to 55-11-1 by beating Syrian heavyweight boxer Ahmed Abdin by unanimous decision in a 10-round bout.
- 2003 Sunday: A Hamas suicide attacker disguised as an observant Jew killed seven Israeli bus passengers. Elsewhere, Pope John Paul II celebrated his 83rd birthday with an open-air Mass and requests for prayers so he could continue his papacy. Finally, “Les Miserables” closed on Broadway after more than 16 years and 6,680 performances.
- 2004 Tuesday: Former New York City fire commissioner Thomas Von Essen and former police chief Bernard Kerik, lionized after the 9/11 attack, came under harsh criticism from some members of the September 11 commission who said there had been an initial lack of cooperation between their departments. Elsewhere in the world, stunning supporters, Sonia Gandhi announced she would “humbly decline” to be the next prime minister of India. In the U.S., Randy Johnson, at age 40, became the oldest pitcher in major league history to throw a perfect game; the lefty retired all 27 batters to lead the Arizona Diamondbacks over the Atlanta Braves 2-0.
- 2008 Sunday: In the 43rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, and Carrie Underwood win BIG.
- 2009 Monday: President Barack Obama urged Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu during a White House meeting to stop Jewish settlements and grasp a “historic opportunity” to make peace with the Palestinians. Meanwhile, spacewalking astronauts finished repairs to the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2011 Wednesday: The United States made noise about punishing the government of Bashar al-Assad of Syria for ‘crimes’ committed against innocent people during the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War/Uprising/Insurgency.
- 2012 Friday: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, German opera singer and baritone, dies at the age of 86. Elsewhere, President Barack Hussein Obama hosts the Group of Eight at Camp David with Eurozone problems such as the meltdown in Greece on the agenda.
- 2013 Saturday: Rome witnesses 100,000 people in the streets protesting the austerity measures the government intends to implement; the people demand jobs. Elsewhere, the North Koreans are feisty today and launch three missiles off their east coast into the Sea of Japan.
- 2014 Sunday: In Switzerland, the voters reject a ballot measure raising the minimum wage to $25 an hour American; had the measure passed, the rate would have been the highest in Europe. Elsewhere- in the United States- AT&T agreed to purchase satellite TV provider DirecTV for $48.5 billion, or $95 per share; the deal was completed in 2015. Meanwhile, Palm Desert, California, Cinematographer Gordon Willis (“The Godfather,” “Annie Hall,” and “All the President’s Men”) died on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, at age 82.
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, President Barack Obama bans the use of certain military equipment by police in the wake of recent deaths of unarmed black men by police officers; the president means the move to help communities see police as protectors rather than as an “occupied force.”
- 2016 Wednesday: Iraqi security forces commence operations to take out the ISIS scum making a mess out of Baghdad. In the ensuing battles, the Iraqis lose nine soldiers killed and another nine wounded. In the United States, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook meets with prominent conservatives over allegations that his platform is unfriendly to conservatives and conservative speech. This kind of crap becomes almost an annual thing what with social media blacklisting conservatives while claiming they don’t. (Note- the time is now to break up social media).
- 2017 Thursday: Chris Cornell, rhythm guitarist/lead vocalist with two Grunge Era bands, Soundgarden[iv] and Audioslave, committed suicide by hanging in his Detroit hotel room on this date. Cornell was 52 years old. Elsewhere, an incident occurs in the West Bank town of Hawera as a mob of Palestinian thugs attack a car being driven by an Israeli with rocks and other projectiles. They try to drag the guy out of his car so they can lynch him; however, he draws his firearm and shoots one of the punks dead; the rest flee.
- 2018 Friday: A 17-year-old punk armed with a shotgun and a pistol opened fire at a Houston-area high school, killing eight students and two teachers. A state court charged him, Dimitrios Pagourtzis with capital murder; his attorney says he is facing 11 federal charges. Meanwhile, in the wake of child sex scandals, all of Chile’s 34 Catholic bishops offer their resignations to Pope Francis. Finally, a Global Air Mexico flight crashes near Havana’s airport, killing 110 people with just three survivors.
- 2019 Saturday: In an electoral surprise Downunder, Scott Morrison’s coalition government wins big in the Australian election. Elsewhere, loser Rep. Justin Amash, RINO-MI 3rd congressional district, becomes the first ‘Republican’ to announce he is in favor of impeaching President Donald J. Trump.
- 2020 Monday: President Donald J. Trump ‘shocks’ his enemies, uh, the Fake News Media, when he informs them that he has been taking hydroxychloroquine along with zinc- and possibly another medication- as a prophylactic against communist China’s ‘gift to the world’ COVID-19. Shortly afterwards, Fox News Channel host, Neil Cavuto goes berserk on his program, yelling, “IT CAN KILL YOU!” He then tries to coerce open-minded guests into condemning Trump, too, but they won’t which says much about them. Here are our stats for the day regarding the Wuhan Virus: Global Cases: 4,801,282 number of confirmed cases, 318,464 number of confirmed deaths, but 1,786,829 number of confirmed recoveries which is excellent. In the United States, we have 1,537,830 number of confirmed cases, 90,964 number of confirmed deaths, but 288,842 number of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Monday A: In the three states in which the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, the NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM, has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington state, here are the stats, California first: 78.839 number of confirmed cases, 3,261 number of confirmed deaths, but NO number of confirmed recoveries thanks to Gov. Gavin Newsom playing politics- the slime. Next, Hawaii has 640 number of confirmed cases, 17 number of confirmed deaths, but 573 number of confirmed recoveries which is amazing- thank you, Gov. Ige. Finally, in Washington state, we have 18,611 number of confirmed cases, 1,002 number of confirmed deaths, but 0 number of confirmed recoveries. Some states are not even providing the world with daily updates which is incorrect, too. This seems to be the way things are going to be. Communist China lies, Blue State governors and mayors lie, which should inform everyone of sound mind and healthy body that the Wuhan Flu is being used for POLITICAL PURPOSES. Remain alert, especially for legitimate figures out of Beijing because what they report is simply not the truth.
- : COVID-19 Statistics for the planet as a whole: 164,870,330 confirmed cases, +598,180, 3,417,628 confirmed deaths, +13,406 and 145,007,613 confirmed recoveries, +84,172. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,773,385 confirmed cases, UP 25,946 from yesterday’s reporting, 601,301 confirmed deaths, UP 704,[v] and 27,247,206 confirmed recoveries, UP 53,345. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- : Note: Since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 284,987 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 174,622 deaths.
- : COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,770,980 confirmed cases, 62,720 confirmed deaths, and 2,013,858 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,296,785 confirmed cases, 36,236 confirmed deaths, and 1,897,257 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,889 confirmed cases, 492 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 425,771 confirmed cases, 5,696 confirmed deaths, and 205,439 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Diamond Princess Ship: they have 46 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 46 confirmed recoveries.[vii] One America News reported today that recent reports suggest that thousands who have received both does of the Chi-Vi vaccine have tested positive for the lab-created disease while dozens more have succumbed following the second injection. The question is WHY? Very few in the news media are seeking proper answers to this perplexing question. Speaking of this ‘vaccine,’ Joe Biden is going to send millions more doses of the vaccine overseas. Our bets are on many of them going to Gaza Strip and to Iran. We will see.
- : Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,167 confirmed cases, 6,392 confirmed deaths, and 832,144 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Latvia, a former ally of the Nazis during World War II: 128,688 cases of the virus, 2,280 confirmed deaths and 117,799 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- : Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,060.66, DOWN 267.13 points (-0.78%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,303.64, DOWN 75.41 points (-0.56%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,127.83, DOWN 35.46 points (-0.85%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.11 per barrel, -0.38 (-0.58%). The price of GOLD is $1,869.20 per troy oz., +1.20 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $28.22 per troy ounce, -0.11 (-0.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,219.90 per troy oz, -5.40 (-0.44%) while the price of COPPER is $4.71 per pound, -0.02 (-0.37%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,906.79 per troy oz, +0.68 (+0.02%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $28,200.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-0.70%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.42 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.84. In Uruguay Peso, one greenback equals 44.18 and in Uzbekistani Som, a buck equals 10,572.00 and in Vanuatu Vatu, one dollar equals 105.87 of theirs.[xii]
- : U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.135 per gallon, $2.889 in Florida, $3.873 in Hawaii, and $3.543 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Vermont: $2.941. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Haiti: $2.256 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,302,127,496,812 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Tuesday: Joe Biden Regime News I– In yet another massive giveaway of U.S. taxpayer dollars, Joe Biden’s new ‘child tax credit’ will begin dumping billions of dollars into the pockets of American parents- including ILLEGAL ALIEN parents- beginning on July 15. Wow. Speaking of Joe Biden and billions of dollars, the enfeebled old faux president is calling for dumping billions more into ‘cybersecurity’ following the shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline and the paying of 4-5 million dollars in ransom. In other despicable news, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki says the ‘Abraham Accords are dead on arrival.’ WTF? Those were the best Middle East peace deals in generations, ones that reconciled Arabs around the world with Israel. We know where Joe Biden’s loyalties lie. Elsewhere, the ongoing violence between Israel and the barbarians in Gaza overshadows the ‘domestic agenda’ of the Biden regime. Finally, the Biden regime is seeking to confiscate the phone records of journalists as they try to find who is behind numerous leaks. Of course, they say they are following in the footsteps of the 45th president’s administration but we simply do not believe that. Democrats are totalitarians and totalitarians are Democrats. Period.
- 2021 Tuesday: Political News I– House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, does not support the Democrats demand to create a ‘bi-partisan commission to delve into the origins of the FALSE FLAG OPERATION on January 06, 2021, the Capitol Hill Riots, aka the ‘Insurrection’ led by Antifa and Black Lives Matter infiltrators who stormed the Capitol and who terrorized lawmakers. We think it’s a political witch hunt. Regarding Rep. McCarthy, that loser Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, says that ‘IF the GOP retakes the House, she won’t vote for Leader McCarthy to become the next speaker of the House.’ Oooh, we bet Rep. McCarthy is trembling in his boots. (Note- Liz, just join the Democratic-Socialists, which is precisely what YOU are). Finally, in New York, Andrew Giuliani has thrown his hat into the race for governor of the Empire State. Awesome.
- 2021 Tuesday: Political News II– The Portland Oregonian reports that 53-percent of polled Portlanders NO longer feel safe in their city or that they want to continue living there due to all the Antifa and BLM riots that seemingly go on around the clock 24/7/365. Who can blame them? Next, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom claims that the ‘surplus’ the Golden State has is $38 billion larger than it truly is. (Note- you know the Democrats have suckled at the teats of the taxpayers so look into their bank accounts). Moving on, Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, says the Lone Star State is going to refuse federal enhanced unemployment monies. It is time for citizens to return to work. The governor of Texas also is banning ALL mask mandates for schools and other public places. Elsewhere, Governor Kay Ivey, R-AL, signed a bill into law that criminalizes citizens in her state from voting in other states. Amen. Finally, churches in the Golden State win a court case against Governor Newsom’s harsh and overbearing COVID-19 restrictions imposed on places of worship.
- 2021 Tuesday: Political News III– U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer is releasing a new book that blasts Democrats’ court-packing schemes. Dems are not going to like this as he is ‘one of theirs.’ Next, Mallory Quigley says that the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court to hear the Mississippi anti-abortion law case is a watershed moment for the Pro-Life Movement v. the Pro-Death Movement. The new Mississippi law says abortion past 15 weeks is forbidden unless, of course, the life of the mother is in danger. We hope the high court decides in favor of LIFE as should everyone else. Elsewhere, the Pentagon plans to monitor all troops’ social media posts as they try to root out extremists in their ranks (meaning WHITE extremists).[xvi] Next, the White House and the GOP cannot arrive at an agreement on how to move forward with the infrastructure talks.
- 2021 Tuesday: Political News IV– Palestinians in the U.S. are clogging up the streets of major American cities as they protest the violence in Gaza, violence their leaders in Hamas began and now can’t finish. We hope the Israelis go full-blown pest control mode and clean this vermin out of their ratholes. Hamas is the SOLE reason as to WHY Palestinians are dying. If you don’t want to DIE, then stop launching frigging attacks on Israel. Speaking of Israel, an AP source says the Bidenistas are encouraging Israel to halt its Gaza offensive. (Note- the Israelis will halt it when they are good and ready). Meanwhile, a poll suggests that at least 42-percent of Democrat voters would NOT vote again for pathetic old drooling Joe Biden if he is still around in 2024. (Note- we could have told you that and the percentage will continue going up). Moving on, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a new HATE CRIMES bill after the massive spike of BLACK DEMOCRATS assaulting ASIAN-AMERICAN DEMOCRATS across the country.[xvii] Next stop, the desk of Joe Biden (or whoever the f**k is really running the show. Some say Barack Hussein Obama while others say it’s Susan Rice. Still, others claim Dictator for Life Xi Jinping is the secret hand pulling the strings. We are still investigating but one thing is clear- we have a Manchurian Candidate in the White House as we speak).
- 2021 Tuesday: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Tonight’s Mega-Millions jackpot Draw #1660 is sitting at $475 million. Here are the numbers: 03, 05, 56, 61, 66, and Mega 04. Out of 195,392 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $183,291 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: We’re running behind, but we are still here. Next year will be glorious.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0834 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Morning Gossip.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys returned with another awesome studio album on July 05, 1965: “Summer Days (and Summer Nights).” The lineup features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), and Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), as well as some additional guests such as future Beach Boy, Bruce Johnston (vocals, keyboards, and percussion). Once again, we have a load of long-time beloved tunes such as (1) “Salt Lake City”; (2) “Girl Don’t Tell Me”; (3) “Help Me, Rhonda” (again); (4) “California Girls,” and (5) “Let Him Run Wild.” Although the album sold loads of copies, the Beach Boys were becoming aware that writing similar tunes about the same topics was beginning to grate on some music critics which began to turn some of the more enlightened listeners of popular music away. Chief songwriter Brian Wilson would begin having to evolve to keep the family band at the top of the heap, especially since they were in competition with the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and the Kinks. We hope you will check it out and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-18-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,679. Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Famous Bird Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, George Alexander, The Flamin’ Groovies, Bill Wallace, The Guess Who, Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Rick Wakeman, Yes, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News Iv, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Australia, Dictator for Life Xi Jinping, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Nazi Germany, Reich Commissioner Artur Seyss-Inquart, Haiti, Uzbekistan, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Israel, Gaza Strip, Palestine, Palestinian Terrorists, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Barack Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Abraham Accords, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Senator Tom Udall, U.S. House of Representatives, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Liz Cheney, Governor Gavin Newsom, U.S. Department of Defense, Pentagon- the, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Kay Ivey, Governor Tate Reeves, Mayor Billy “Bag O’ Fries” De Blasio, Susan Rice, Pro-Life Movement, Andrew Giuliani, Mark Zuckerberg, Apollo 10, False Flag Operations, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Pro-Death Movement, WHITE EXTREMISM, Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill, Black Democrats assaulting Asian-American Democrats, Manchurian Candidate- the (1962), Alabama Politics, Mississippi Politics, Texas Politics, Vermont Politics, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Uruguay Peso, Uzbekistani Som, Vanuatu Vatu, Vermont Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Haiti Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1660, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. John I, Pope Benedict VIII, Pope Alexander VII, Pope John Paul II, Pope Francis, Larry Holmes v. Paul Poirier, Tim Witherspoon v. Ahmed Abedin, The Beach Boys, Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici,
[i] We shared the music of the Flamin’ Groovies beginning on Thursday, 25-November-2010 through Sunday, 02-January-2011. We hope you will check them out and enjoy.
[ii] We are unclear as to when we will begin promoting the music of the legendary British rock band, YES, but when we do, you will be the first to know. This offering will go as long as- if not longer- than the Beatles and their individual members. Please stay tuned.
[iii] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[iv] When we promote the music of Nirvana, we will do the music of Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Audioslave, and others of the genre and of the time. Please remain alert for when we do.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] Good for you, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, good for you. Root out those evil white conservatives, uh, we mean extremists. (Note- this is all bullshit).
[xvii] We have seen black Democrats coldcock elderly Asian women in the streets. We have seen black Democrats try to stove their heads in with cinderblocks. We have seen black Democrats punch Asian-American Democrats in the face, on the side of the head, we have seen them try to strangle them while riding the SAFE Metro Transit District subways in Billy “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio’s New York City. What we have NOT seen are white people attacking Asian Americans no matter how much Democrats claim or wish they were so when it comes to stopping HATE, first, look at yourselves and then look at everyone else you ignorant f**ks.