Chef Goldie McNamara
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: AG Bill Barr must tell the Democrats that in order for clearing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, everyone else involved in the coup against Trump will have to pay and with your approval” by Chef Goldie McNamara
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,086 AT THE AICP-END
571 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
It is clear that someone must pay for the attempted coup against Donald J. Trump
Bakersfield, CA, 04-13-2019 Saturday: This past Wednesday was extraordinary, the attorney-general of the United States, the exquisite Mr. William “Bill” Barr sat before the Senate, shagged questions one by one, and put the sniveling, conniving Democrats in their place. When questioned if he believed that some malevolent force was ‘spying on the Trump campaign,’ he said as much. When Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz gave him an opportunity to retract or rephrase his answer, he said ‘it appeared that unlawful surveillance was going on around the Trump campaign.’
I think the release of the full Mueller report next week on Trump-Russia collusion has the Dems in a panic and why not? There are many who could down in flames and who should. I can envision the AG meeting with the Democrat bigwigs and setting them straight. Here is what I can see him saying to them:
“Friends, the evidence is absolute. It appears that President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and numerous others in the Obama White House authorized and set in motion one of the worst political scandals in American history and people must pay.
“However, in this country, we do not put presidents and former presidents in prison. We might pursue a vice president as we did Vice President Spiro Agnew and we might also pursue presidential candidates such as John Edwards for misusing campaign funds.
“Unfortunately, the evidence points all the way to the top that President Obama authorized then-FBI Director James Comey to do whatever it took to bring down candidate Donald Trump and if he somehow beat our glorious candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, to pursue, to confuse, to hound, to persecute and to prosecute him until we drive him from office using any means necessary.
“Now, as I have said, we do NOT prosecute former presidents. So, Barack Obama is in the clear- for now. However, for us NOT to do it or to sully his record, here is what must happen and here is what you are going to do:
“James Comey must pay the price for his crimes. James Clapper and John Brennan must also pay the price for their crimes. Peter Strzok and Lisa Page must pay for their crimes as must Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Christopher Steele and the ancillary players involved in worming their way into the Trump campaign and to either push him or his staff into doing illegal things.
“Otherwise, if you do not climb aboard and support the calls for- and- then the trials and prosecution of the aforementioned individuals, we will take our case to the American people and then the chips will fall where they will and we cannot guarantee that both President Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton will not be caught in the dragnet and prosecuted for their roles in the coup.”
It now is clear to me and to many people I know and love that a coup was indeed set in motion AFTER Donald J. Trump became president. The devious and despicable forces of the Deep State went into motion to do whatever was required to drive the man out of office and then to destroy him and his family as well as many among his staff.
Operatives in the Justice Department like Sally Yates, State Department like Samantha Power and John F. Kerry, operatives in the CIA, the FBI, the IRS, and wherever else they lurked such as the Department of Homeland Security took their positions, collaborated and cooperated with one another in an attempt to launch a (hopefully) bloodless coup.
Even worse, the media joined in the hounding. They have written more articles than ever before about how bad this president is, what his mental state is, what a crook he is, and what a traitor he is.
Goons like Shifty Adam Schiff and that slobbering dunce with the plastic face, Eric Swalwell have gone before cameras day after day after flipping day and claimed to ‘have overwhelming evidence as to the traitorous crimes that Donald J. Trump has committed.’ They must pay the price, too, lest the American people lose all faith in their government.
I have read the words of my colleagues and am in complete agreement with them on this point: who in their right mind would EVER speak openly or freely with an agent of the FBI, some other federal law enforcement agency, or even state and/or local police without first demanding a lawyer? Hell, a team of lawyers? NO one.
We have seen how the FBI and members of the Justice Department will work at coaxing someone to speak with them such as General Mike Flynn or George Papadopoulos, lull them into complacency as though it is ‘just friends talking’ and then destroy their lives.
Friends, I did not agree with much that Barack Obama did nor did I think Hillary would have made a good president, much less a great one, because it is clear that there was much hanky-panky going on with the Chinese and the Iranians. However, I do not wish to see either one end up in prison or have their reputations trashed.
Moreover, someone must pay the price for the criminal acts committed against a duly-elected president as otherwise, how can anyone ever have faith in their government ever again? I know I sure as heck can’t.
See you tomorrow for the final day of this week. Thanks for being here. Please, let me know what YOU think.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
Cook IV Institutional Chef, CWC, ACF Chefs’ Association of the San Joaquin Valley CA123
Due to the increasing number of threats and intrusions into our personal lives, we who blog here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have engaged the services of local up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, to do renderings of us as he sees fit. I must say that he did an ‘okay job,’ it is what it is and I am fine with that. Anyhow, I have spent my life working in professional food service and find it an immense joy to be able to come here 1-2 times a year and to share my political opinions and observations with me. Thank you for joining me, we welcome everyone and invite them to bring their friends, family members, and coworkers/employees with them.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 04-13-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 924
04-13-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIV: “AG Bill Barr must tell the Democrats that in order for clearing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, everyone else involved in the coup against Trump will have to pay and with your approval” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-12-2019, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie “AG Bill Barr must tell the Democrats that in order for clearing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, everyone else involved in the coup against Trump will have to pay and with your approval.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Goldie McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Bill Barr, Brian Schatz, Trump-Russia Collusion, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, FBI-the,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 13, 2019:
President Thomas Jefferson; Blondie featuring Jimmy Destri, the Chambers Brothers featuring Lester Chambers, the Flamin’ Groovies featuring Ray Loney, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Jack Casady, and Little Feat featuring Lowell George:
- 837: The best view of Haley’s Comet in 2,000 years occurs on this date.
- 1204: While on their way to do battle in the Holy Land against the Muslim swine, the Crusaders, tiring of the Byzantine Empire’s false dealings, storm the Constantinople, putting it under their control.
- 1241: At the Battle of Thiess, the Mongols defeat the army of Hungarian King Béla IV.
- 1250: The Seventh Crusade went down to defeat in Egypt, which resulted in the capture of French King Louis IX.
- 1613: Pocahontas, daughter of Chief Powhatan, was captured by English Captain Samuel Argall in Virginia and held in exchange for English prisoners and stolen weapons. During her yearlong captivity, Pocahontas converted to Christianity and ultimately opted to stay with the English.
- 1742: Handel’s “Messiah” had its first public performance in Dublin, Ireland at the New Music Hall.
- 1743: The third president of the United States, Thomas Jefferson, was born in Shadwell, in the Virginia Colony.
- 1782: City founders incorporated the city of Washington, N.C., the first town named for George Washington.
- 1796: The first known elephant arrived in the United States from Bengal, India.
- 1829: The English Emancipation Act granted freedom of religion to the nation’s Catholic population.
- 1860: The Pony Express completed its inaugural run from Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California, in 10 days.
- 1861: At the start of the Civil War, Fort Sumter in South Carolina fell to the Confederate forces after a bombardment lasting for 34 hours.
- 1865: General William T. Sherman commences his march through Georgia to the sea.
- 1902: J.C. Penney opened its first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- 1912: The Royal Navy Flying Corps, a predecessor of Britain/s Royal Air Force underwent creation on this date.
- 1916: Samuel Ramsay purchased the first hybrid seed corn available to consumers and did so on this date. The price was 16-cents per bushel.
- 1919: British military forces kill hundreds of protesting Indian nationalists in what the world would come to know as the Amritsar Massacre.
- 1934: 4.7 million American families begin receiving welfare payments thanks to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to help them with the Depression.
- 1940: During World War II at the Second Battle of Narvik, Norway, the British navy sinks 8 German Elsewhere, Lester Chambers, who would grow up to become the lead singer of the great band, The Chambers Brothers, was born in the American South.
- 1943: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dedicated the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C., on the 200th Anniversary of the third American president’s birth. Meanwhile, Radio Berlin announced the discovery of thousands of graves of massacred Polish officers in Russia’s Katyn Forest; the Nazis blamed the killings on the Soviets, who in turn blamed the Nazis. Unfortunately, for the Russians, post-Soviet Russia has acknowledged that Josef Stalin’s much-feared secret police carried out the massacre.
- 1944: Jack Casady, bass player of both the Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna, was born on this date.
- 1945: Following heavy fighting in Vienna, the Red Army moves into the city after Axis troops withdraw from the city. Elsewhere, Lowell George—future guitar master and vocalist with the Southern rock band, Little Feat—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1946: Future guitarist/vocalist with the San Francisco rock band, the Flamin’ Groovies—Ray Loney—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1949: Philip S. Hench and associates announced that cortisone was an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
- 1954: The Milwaukee Braves’ Hank Aaron plays his first Major League Baseball Elsewhere, nuclear scientist Robert Oppenheimer suffered accusation that he was a communist. Finally, future keyboardist with the rock band, Blondie—Jimmy Destri (1975-1982 / 1997-2004)—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1958: Van Cliburn of the United States won the first international Tchaikovsky Competition for piano in Moscow; Russian Valery Klimov won the violin competition.
- 1959: A Vatican edict prohibited Roman Catholics from voting for Communists.
- 1960: The first navigational satellite launched into Earth’s orbit.
- 1961: The UN General Assembly condemns the practice of apartheid in South Africa.
- 1962: Stan Musial scores his 1,869th run, a major league record.
- 1964: Sidney Poitier became the first black performer in a leading role to win an Academy Award for “Lilies in the Field.” (Patricia Neal won best actress for “Hud”; best picture went to “Tom Jones.”
- 1970: When a tank containing liquid oxygen burst, it crippled Apollo 13, four-fifths of the way to the moon; however, NASA managed to get the crew back to Earth. The astronauts managed to return to earth safely.
- 1974: NASA launched Westar 1, America’s first commercial communications satellite, for Western Union.
- 1980: Due to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the U.S. boycotts the Summer Olympics.
- 1981: Washington Post reporter and proven liar, Janet Cooke, received a Pulitzer Prize for her feature about an 8-year-old heroin addict named, “Jimmy.” However, when the world learned that Ms. Cooke had fabricated the story, she had to handover the prize two days later.
- 1986: Pope John Paul II visited the Great Synagogue of Rome, the first recorded papal visit of its kind to a Jewish house of worship.
- 1992: Nelson Mandela announces he will seek a divorce from his wife, Winnie.
- 1997: Tiger Woods became the youngest person to win the Masters’ Tournament at the age of 21. He also set a record when he finished 18 under par.
- 1999: A judge sentenced Jack Kevorkian to a term of 10 to 25 years for second-degree murder in the case of Thomas Youk. In 1998, “60 Minutes” videotaped Kevorkian assisting in the suicide of Youk and aired it on their program.
- 2011: Authorities in Egypt take President Hosni Mubarak and his two sons, Alaa and Gamal and detain them for 15 days to question them regarding corruption and abuse of power.
- 2012: Tom Benson, owner of the New Orleans Saints, announces that he will purchase the NBA team, the New Orleans Hornets for $338 million.
- 2013: The United States and the People’s Republic of China agree to work together to prohibit nuclear weapons on the Korean Peninsula.
- 2014: American golfer Bubba Watson wins the Masters’ Tournament a second year in a row.
- 2015: The jihadi republic of Iran announces it has struck a deal with Vladimir Putin’s Russia for an S-300 air defense system. Even though the system will not violate UN sanctions, other nations involved in the Iranian nuclear deal express alarm over the purchase. It is as if the Iranians want to make sure no one can attack them even if the deal should collapse. What a deal—it is the worst thing Barack Hussein Obama ever agreed to.
- 2017: Famed radio late night talk show host, Art Bell, founder of the Coast-to-Coast radio show that came on late at night, passed away at age 72 in his home in Pahrump, Nevada. The day he passed away on was Friday the 13th. Elsewhere, U.S., British, and French warplanes and missiles attacked Syrian chemical weapons sites across the country as an answer to an unprovoked chemical weapons attack on civilians in Douma, Syria, a suburb outside Damascus, a week earlier.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Lester Chambers, The Chambers Brothers, Jack Casady, The Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna, Lowell George, Little Feat, The Flamin’ Groovies, Ray Loney, Blondie, Jimmy Destri, President Thomas Jefferson, G. McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Bill Barr, Brian Schatz, Trump-Russia Collusion, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, FBI-the, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Christopher Steele, Sally Yates, Spiro Agnew, John Edwards, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Department of Justice, General Mike Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, Carter Page, Michael Caputo, Internal Revenue Service, Robert S. Mueller III, Samantha Power, Loretta Lynch, Deep State Coup against President Donald J. Trump, John F. Kerry, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2019:
- 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
- 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
- 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
- 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday’s Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
- 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
- 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
- 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
- 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
- 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
- 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
- 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
- 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
- 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
- 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
- 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
- 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
- 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
- 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
- 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
- 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
- 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
- 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
- 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
- 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
- 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
- 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
- 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
- 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
- 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
- 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
- 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05–05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be genuinely concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex– Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
- 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
- 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
- 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
- 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
- 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
- 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
- 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
- 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
- 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
- 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
- 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
- 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
- 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
- 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
- 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
- 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
- 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
- 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
- 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
- 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
- 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
- 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
- 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
- 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
- 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
- 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
- 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
- 04-16-2018 M: “President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the ‘military-industrial complex,’ will President Donald J. Trump become its latest victim, or will he exercise caution before going to war?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXI
- 04-17-2018 T: “BOTH political parties want war in Syria yet once President Trump sends U.S. troops there and things begin going wrong, ALL support for the conflict and the President will vanish” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXII
- 04-18-2018 W: “Although the attacks on Syria went without a hitch, we could see a spike in terror attacks here in the USA as well as across Europe as our foes answer them” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIII
- 04-19-2018 Th: “Let the Dems continue believing in yet another massive electoral victory, this one in November, as it will be doubly fun to watch them in meltdown mode yet again” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIV
- 04-20-2018 F: “Drunk with power as all despots are, California Democrats have no clue the fate awaiting them on Election Day, Tuesday, November 06, 2018- it’s gonna be sweet” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXV
- 04-21-2018 S: “James Comey expected people would hail him as a ‘hero’ when in fact, they see him as little more than a useful idiot who soon might be headed to federal prison- serves him right” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVI
- 04-22-2018 Su: “Santos Hilario and Marcelina Profecto Garcia die in car crash fleeing from ICE agents; if you were not in the country illegally, you would not have had to flee, thus NOT leaving your six kids orphans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVII
- 10-08-2018 M: “Although loath to call another woman a liar, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford did not inspire confidence in her testimony before the U.S. Senate nor did the other accusers of Judge Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVI
- 10-09-2018 T: “On November 6, 2018, we have a choice: the anarchy and political violence of the left or civilization and conservatism offered by the right; the choice is clear, choose the latter” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “California Democrats are in far graver danger than they ever imagined as in four short weeks, people of all parties are going to vote as many of them out of office as possible” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVIII
- 10-11-2018 Th: “California Democrats NEVER thought Prop 14 would let them down but it has as in many political races in November, we have Democrats going toe-to-toe with Republicans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXIX
- 10-12-2018 F: “Maximillian Robespierre NEVER thought he would end up on the guillotine and yet he did- this is what is headed the Democrats’ way unless they stop the out-of-control mobs of their own creation NOW” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXC
- 10-13-2018 S: “Democrats love blaming their political opponents for the crimes they themselves commit such as promoting violence, racial discord, and civil unrest” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCI
- 10-14-2018 Su: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
- 04-08-2019 M: “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX
- 04-09-2019 T: “Democrats demonstrate their appalling lack of humanity every time they call for open borders, amnesty for all illegal aliens in the country, and the abolition of ICE, the only thing standing between civilization and chaos” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXX
- 04-10-2019 W: “The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXI
- 04-11-2019 Th: “Looking back, it would have been great had the Framers of the Constitution put in term limits for ALL politicians and judges at the federal level, demanded birth certificates, tax returns, and educational records before being seated” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXII
- 04-12-2019 F: “In order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIII
- 04-13-2019 S: “AG Bill Barr must tell the Democrats that in order for clearing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, everyone else involved in the coup against Trump will have to pay and with your approval” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIV
- 04-14-2019 Su: “Anti-Semitism is on the rise in the United States and no surprise that it struts and preens among the ranks of the Democratic- (Socialist) Party of America- the DSPUSA” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
- 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
- 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
- 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
- 04-18-2018 W: “Like a bottle of fine brandy, Beverly Carrick original artworks never grow old and, if anything, appreciate in both pleasure and value” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “We hear Google Plus might shut down due to massive hacks; hey Google, how about this: why not stop working with fascist regimes such as China and protect everyone’s online liberties” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXII
SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: AG Bill Barr must tell the Democrats that in order for clearing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, everyone else involved in the coup against Trump will have to pay and with your approval” by Chef Goldie McNamara
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST ENDS; WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR DAILY READERSHIP. PLEASE, FIND US AT MEWE