TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 162
166. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2022:
President James K. Polk; U.S. Treasury John Connally; Soviet Leader Yuri Andropov; Boston featuring Jeff Neil, Harry Nilsson, Herb Alpert, and the Tijuana Brass featuring Tonni Kalash, Outlaws featuring Waylon Jennings, the Spencer Davis Group featuring Muff Winwood, and Uriah Heep featuring Bernie Shaw:
- 763 B.C.: Assyrian astronomers record a solar eclipse that they will later use to fix the chronology of Mesopotamian history.
- 1215 Monday: England’s King John put his seal to the Magna Carta aka “the Great Charter” at Runnymede.
- 1219 Saturday: Forces led by King Valdemar II of Denmark defeated the Estonians in the Battle of Lyndanisse.
- 1389 Monday: At the Battle of Kosovo, the Turks defeat the combined Serbian-Bosnian armies.
- 1502 Sunday: Christopher Columbus lands on the island of Martinique on his fourth voyage to the New World.
- 1520 Tuesday: Pope Leo X threatens to excommunicate Martin Luther in a papal bull.
- 1607 Friday: Colonists in North America completed James Fort in Jamestown, VA.
- 1626 Monday: King Charles I disbands the English Parliament.
- 1648 Monday: The first execution for the crime of witchcraft in the New World occurs in Boston, Massachusetts, as city leaders send Margaret Jones to the gallows.
- 1667 Tuesday: Jean-Baptiste Denys administered the first fully documented blood transfusion on this date when he successfully transfused the blood of a sheep to a 15-year-old boy.
- 1752 Thursday: Ben Franklin performs his kite-flying experiment. He did this by flying a kite in a thunderstorm. The result was a little spark that showed the relationship between lightning and electricity.
- 1775 Thursday: The Second Continental Congress voted unanimously to appoint George Washington head of the Continental Army.
- 1836 Wednesday: Arkansas became the 25th state of the union.
- 1844 Saturday: Charles Goodyear received a patent for a process that strengthens rubber.
- 1846 Monday: The United States and Britain settled a boundary dispute concerning the boundary between Canada and the U.S. by signing a treaty.
- 1849 Friday: James K. Polk-Democrat, the 11th president of the United States, died in Nashville, Tennessee from cholera at age 53. As president, he served from March 04, 1845, to March 04, 1849, and during his time as president, won the Mexican American War of 1846-1848.
- 1864 Wednesday: Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton signed an order establishing a military burial ground on Robert E. Lee’s plantation, which became Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1866 Friday: Prussia attacked Austria on this date setting in motion another round of European wars.
- 1877 Friday: Henry O. Flipper became the first African American to graduate from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
- 1887 Wednesday: The New York Giants beat the Philadelphia Phillies by a score of 29-1.
- 1898 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress accepts the annexation of Hawaii.
- 1902 Sunday: The 20th Century Limited, an express passenger train between New York and Chicago, began service and in 1967, it made its final run in December of that year.
- 1904 Wednesday: More than 1,100 people died when fire erupted aboard the steamboat General Slocum in New York’s East River.
- 1909 Tuesday: Benjamin Shibe patented the cork-center baseball on this date.
- 1911 Thursday: The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company underwent incorporation in the state of New York. Later, the business would rename itself International Business Machines Corporation.
- 1914 Monday: In Stavropol Governate, Russian Empire, the future sixth leader of the Soviet Union and former KGB spymaster, Yuri Andropov—is born in Russia on this date.
- 1919 Sunday: Captain John Alcott and Lt. Arthur W. Brown won $50,000 for successfully completing the first, non-stop trans-Atlantic airplane flight.
- 1924 Sunday: J. Edgar Hoover becomes the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- 1934 Friday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed an act making the National Guard part of the U.S. Army in the event of war or national emergency.
- 1937 Tuesday: Future hard-rocking Country artist, Waylon Jennings[i], is born in Littlefield, Texas, on this date as is future trumpeter with Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass[ii], Tonni Kalash, who is born in San Francisco, California.
- 1938 Wednesday: Johnny Vander Meer pitched his second consecutive no-hitter, leading the Cincinnati Reds to a 6-0 victory over the Brooklyn Dodgers in the first night game at Ebbets Field, four days after leaving the Boston Bees hitless by a score of 3-0.
- 1940 Saturday: France surrenders to Nazi Germany while the Soviet Union occupies the Baltic country of Lithuania.
- 1941 Sunday: Famed vocalist in the world of rock music, Harry Nilsson[iii], is born in Brooklyn, New York, on this date.
- 1943 Tuesday: Muff Winwood, brother of Steve and future bassist with the Spencer Davis Group[iv], is born in Erdington, Birmingham, England on this date.
- 1944 Thursday: U.S. forces began their successful invasion of Saipan during World War II, B-29 Superfortresses carried out their first raids on Japan.
- 1955 Wednesday: For “mutual defense purposes,” the United States and Great Britain signed a cooperation agreement concerning atomic information.
- 1956 Friday: Future vocalist with the British hard rock band, Uriah Heep[v], 1986-present—Bernie Shaw—is born in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1960 Wednesday: Argentina files a complaint with the United Nations over Israel’s capture and subsequent illicit transport out of the country to its home territory of Nazi Adolf Eichmann.
- 1962 Friday: Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), after a five-day convention in Michigan, issued the Port Huron Statement.
- 1969 Sunday: Future touring drummer with the rock band, Boston[vi] (2002 to the present)—Jeff Neil—is born on this date. Elsewhere, the variety show, “Hee-Haw,” a fast-paced mixture of country music and comedy skits debuted on CBS-TV.
- 1970 Monday: Charles Manson goes on trial for the Tate-LaBianca murders.
- 1978 Thursday: King Hussein of Jordan married 26-year-old American Lisa Halaby, who became Queen Noor.
- 1982 Tuesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that ALL children, regardless of citizenship, are entitled to a FREE public education.
- 1983 Wednesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) strikes down laws restricting abortion.
- 1984 Friday: Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns scores a TKO over Roberto Duran.
- 1985 Saturday: At the 1:42 minute mark of Round 8 in a scheduled 12-round WBC championship title fight, Pinklon Thomas lands a knockout on Michael “Hercules” Weaver. Thomas retained the belt and put his professional record to 26-0-1 while that of Weaver went to 27-11-1.
- 1987 Monday: Michael Spinks scores a knockout over the “Great White Hope” Gerry Cooney in the 5th round of their heavyweight title fight.
- 1992 Monday: Vice President Dan Quayle, relying on a faulty flash card, erroneously instructed Trenton, N.J., sixth-grade student William Figueroa to spell ‘potato’ with an ‘e’ on the end of the word, during a spelling bee.
- 1993 Tuesday: Former Texas governor John Connally, who was in the car with assassinated President John F. Kennedy and who suffered grievous wounds in the gunfire, died in Houston at age 76. He also served his nation as its 61st U.S. Treasury secretary. A Democrat, he served under President Richard M. Nixon from February 11, 1971, to June 12, 1972.
- 1994 Wednesday: Ruth Bader Ginsburg takes the oath of office as a U.S. Supreme Court Justice. Elsewhere, Israel and the Vatican established full diplomatic relations. Finally, Buena Vista Pictures releases the Walt Disney animated feature, “The Lion King” on this date.
- 2003 Sunday: With a deadline passed for Iraqis to hand in heavy weapons, U.S. forces fanned out across Iraq to seize arms and put down potential foes. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA Championship, defeating the New Jersey Nets 88-77 in Game 6.
- 2004 Tuesday: In the NBA Finals, the Detroit Pistons beat the Los Angeles Lakers 4 games to 1. Meanwhile, the Southern Baptist Convention quit a global federation of Baptist denominations during a meeting in Indianapolis as SBC leaders denounced the Baptist World Alliance and other groups for accepting liberal theology.
- 2009 Monday: General Stanley McChrystal took charge of nearly 90,000 U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama, pushing health care reform before the annual meeting of the American Medical Association in Chicago, bluntly told the doctors he was against their highest legislative priority: limiting malpractice awards. The president returned to the White House, where he met with Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi.
- 2011 Wednesday: In Greece, police fired tear gas at angry protesters, outraged over cuts their government agreed to make in conjunction with the European Union and the International Monetary Fund.
- 2012 Friday: President Barack Obama announces that the Federal government will stop deporting some illegal immigrants. Obama would love for all of them to stay but the American people simply won’t permit it.
- 2013 Saturday: Wild celebrations broke out in Tehran and other cities as reformist-backed Hassan Rouhani capped a stunning surge to claim Iran’s presidency.
- 2014 Sunday: In the NBA Finals, the San Antonio Spurs beat the Miami Heat 4 games to 1. Elsewhere, as the ISIS juggernaut grinds closer and closer to Baghdad, Iraq, the U.S. begins evacuating its embassy staff from the struggling city. And President Barack Hussein Obama called the terrorist group, ‘the B-Team.’
- 2015 Monday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Final, the Chicago Blackhawks win their sixth cup by beating the Tampa Bay Lightning 2-0, taking the series 4 games to 2. Congratulations, Hawks! Elsewhere, South Korea continues battling its recent MERS outbreak what with another death for a total of 16 and at least 150 cases of the mysterious virus that just so happened to be a betacoronavirus that possibly emanated out of neighboring communist China.
- 2016 Wednesday: Young adult novelist Lois Duncan, author of “I Know What You Did Last Summer” dies at age 82. Meanwhile, as Russian aggression intensifies in Ukraine, ministers from the European Union announce an increase in aid for the beleaguered Ukrainians. Of course, whether the Europeans will deliver them offensive weapons or just meals-ready-to-eat remains to be seen. Elsewhere, crackpot Senator Chris Murphy, DS-CT, launches a filibuster on the floor of the U.S. Senate in an effort to ramrod comprehensive gun control through in the wake of the massacre at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida. (Note- Senator Murphy, since the shooter was a radical jihadist who committed his life to ISIS, wouldn’t it make more sense to filibuster so NO more flipping Muslims enter the frigging country? Dumbass liberals).
- 2017 Thursday: In the still free bastion of democracy of Hong Kong, a new record price is set for a parking lot: $664,000. That’s capitalism for you! Elsewhere, in the Congressional Baseball Game at Washington Nationals baseball park, the Democrats deliver the Republicans a pounding in the charity game, winning by a final score of 11-2. However, since Rep. Steve Scalise, R-LA, was shot by a Bernie Sanders’ whacked out supporter, the victorious Democrats in a show of sympathy lend the trophy to the GOP until the Louisiana Republican makes a full recovery.
- 2018 Friday: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort underwent jailing to await two criminal trials; a federal judge revoked his house arrest over phony allegations of witness tampering in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s phony investigation into purported “Trump-Russia collusion,” something the special counsel failed to find or to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Sadly, Manafort received seven years in prison on federal charges. The poor man is a political prisoner, punished by the Democrats because he helped Donald Trump win the presidency.
- 2019 Saturday: The sports memorabilia world lights its hair on fire as a baseball jersey belonging to the world’s greatest Babe Ruth brings in a record $5.64 million at auction in New York City. Stunning! Elsewhere, Chi-Com stooge Carrie Lam- chief executive of Hong Kong- announces the suspension of the new extradition law that would send FREE Hong Kongens to mainland China for trial. The protests have ground Beijing’s rule of the former British crown colony into the dust. (Note- several months later, the Xi Jinping Bat Flu would arrive that would help Xi Jinping kill two birds with one stone- Hong Kong freedom fighters and U.S. President Donald J. Trump. F**king diabolical).
- 2020 Monday: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone warlord RAZ changed the name of the new utopic socialized crap hole from CHAZ to CHOP: Capitol Hill Organized Protest. There, people tremble in fear that they might be beaten and/or evicted at any time while Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin, CPUSA-WA, pays it little mind and Gov. Jay Inslee- a loser if one ever existed- acts as though he knows nothing about it, a la Sergeant Schultz. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump and Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr make it known that the pending ‘tell-all’ book by John “Perpetual War” Bolton in which, he attacks his former boss, the current president, has not gone through the normal processes and could be in violation of long-standing federal policy. Elsewhere, the U.S. Supreme Court upholds civil rights for homosexuals. It is what it is. Finally, President Trump informed the world that he is moving ahead with his planned Oklahoma City rally this upcoming Saturday, June 20, 2020. The left is wailing, gnashing its teeth but the commander-in-chief is correct when he says, ‘all the fears of the Chinese bat flu went out the window when people were out in the streets rioting over the death of George Floyd but oh, no, Trump can’t hold any rallies because we must not take the chance of getting the Wuhan Virus. Oh, please. Here is the deal: 800,000 people have sought tickets to the 20,000-seat arena. Period. Joe Biden cannot match that.
- 2020 Monday A: Speaking of the Chinese Bat Virus, the one comrade Xi dispatched to the rest of the world, here are today’s stats, world first: 7,965,453 confirmed cases, 434,432 confirmed deaths, and 3,809,566 confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,148,380 confirmed cases, 117,700 confirmed deaths, and 662,226 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are today’s stats, Golden State first: 151,452 confirmed cases, 5,089 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the numbers: 728 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 629 confirmed recoveries. Finally in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 26,067 confirmed cases, 1,220 confirmed deaths, and like California, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 177,389,937 confirmed cases, +362,657, 3,837,479 confirmed deaths, +8,678 and 161,820,429 confirmed recoveries, +630,101. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,351,205 confirmed cases, UP 11,726 from yesterday’s reporting, 615,701 confirmed deaths, UP 469,[vii] and 28,577,493 confirmed recoveries, UP 144,993. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 297,795 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 161,854 deaths
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,804,748 confirmed cases, 63,203 confirmed deaths, and 2,065,912 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,351,726 confirmed cases, 37,393 confirmed deaths, and 2,124,674 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,067 confirmed cases, 506 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 447,658 confirmed cases, 5,840 confirmed deaths (DOWN), and 220,096 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Arkansas: they have 344,067 confirmed cases, 5,863 confirmed deaths, and 336,107 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,690 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,029 confirmed recoveries (SAME NUMBERS). Let’s look at one other country- Angola, 117th country on the list: 36,921 cases of the virus, 842 confirmed deaths and 30,775 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,299.33, DOWN 94.42 points (-0.27%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,072.86, DOWN 101.29 points (-0.71%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,246.59, DOWN -8.56 points (-0.20%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.65 per barrel, +0.52 (+0.73%). The price of GOLD is $1,856.90 per troy oz., +0.70 (+0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $27.77 per troy ounce, +0.06 (+0.22%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,153.90 per troy oz, +5.30 (+0.46%) while the price of COPPER is $4.35 per pound, +0.02 (+0.50%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,767.93 per troy oz, +5.30 (+0.19%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $22,800.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+2.24%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.03. In Lesotho Loti, one greenback equals 13.76 and in Liberian Dollar, a buck equals 107.60 and in Libyan Dinar, one dollar equals 4.46 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.226 per gallon, $2.966 in Florida, $3.972 in Hawaii, and $3.621 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Michigan: $3.162. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Zambia: $3.673 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,410,267,967,104 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Cayman Islands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is India with $216 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xviii]
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, by our count, today is Day No. 84 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka Willie Brown’s ‘sofa,’ to be in charge of the border and to continue being a no-show. How is it this woman still maintains this ‘job’ much less continues to serve as the faux vice president of the United States. Hurry up with the election audits so we can boot this woman who schlepped her way to the top along with her boss out of office. Enough is enough. Speaking of “Kooky Kamala,” Democrats and Republicans alike are blasting her for taking selfies at a South Carolina vaccination center when she should be down at the border halting the tidal wave of illegal aliens from the Third World.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Meanwhile, One America News releases the latest updates as to ILLEGAL ALIENS DATA. First, the cost of caring for all these Untermensch as of today is $533,130,528. Second, the cost so far this year of handling the illegal alien tsunami for 2021 is $181,355,085,824. Third, the number of illegal aliens who have crossed the border this year is 1,858,744 while fourth, the total number of illegal aliens estimated to be in the U.S. is 35,858,744. Since the inception of our original blog site back in 2009, we have speculated that the number of illegals back then was anywhere between 35-to-50 million. Now, we believe the number is closer to 75-to-100 million. Let’s begin rounding them up, inserting microchips next to their hearts, and then booting them out of the country as quickly as possible. We need Donald Trump to come back NOW.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– In advance of the ‘Joe Biden’-Vladimir Putin summit tomorrow, Joe Biden says that he is going to ‘warn’ Putin in a conversation that could last up to five hours (which is bull crap- no way Joe can do it. However, we expect that once in the room with their interpreters, Putin actually will be discussing issues with Joe Biden’s earpiece which most likely contains the voice of former regime leader Barack Hussein Obama). Ahead of their summit, Putin says that Joe has much for which to answer when it comes as to WHY more than 450 people are languishing in D.C. lockups for their part in January 06, 2021, and WHY Ashli Babbitt was shot dead by a police officer. In essence, what Putin is saying, is ‘look in the mirror at yourselves before you begin pointing the finger at us.’ (Note- we expect some issue will arise that will cancel the Obama-Putin Summit so Joe does not embarrass himself and our country.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Foreign News / Overseas News II– News arose today that suggests that Vladimir Putin will soon be annexing Belarus to the new Russian empire just as they continue applying pressure upon the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania and continue their war of aggression against Ukraine. Meanwhile, patriotic Israelis stage a massive march through East Jerusalem as the new liberal government sends out legions of police to keep the ‘radicals’ in line. These people are NOT radicals and Jerusalem- ALL OF IT- belongs to the Israeli people because God gave them the land more than 3,00 years ago in a covenant between Yahweh and His Chosen People. March every day! Regarding Israel, the Israeli Air Force had to strike some targets in Gaza after the criminal Palestinians launched a barrage of incendiary balloons across the border into Israel. The Israeli fire authorities report the bottom-feeding rabble in Gaza ignited at least 20 fires. Light ‘em up, Israel, light ‘em up.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Foreign News / Overseas News III-Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms sent 28 warplanes- including nuclear-capable bombers and fighters- into Taiwanese airspace in the largest show of force to date. We hope Taiwan continues beefing up its defenses because in the coming war between the forces of the modern-day Chi-Com Nazis and the freedom-loving people of Free China- Taiwan- there is but one place to stand: on the side of free people. We should have nuked the Chi-Coms back in 1950. (Note- communist China expert Gordon Chang says Beijing’s military exercises are no ‘coincidence’). Finally, Israeli ex-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert says that ‘ignorant’ Ilhan Omar is ‘not worthy’ to be in Congress.
- 2021 Tuesday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– New evidence continues to arise that shows what most Americans already know: COVID-19 was already in the U.S. by Christmas 2019. (Note- the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party stooges took care of one another’s problems: COVID-19 allowed the Chi-Coms to end the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong while the disease allowed the Democrats to get rid of President Donald J. Trump and to vilify his supporters by setting the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, into action. In so doing, it permitted both to get rid of their enemies and to allow each one to cover for the other. The capstone is that Vladimir Putin can now lambaste drooling Joe Biden for keeping the people locked up while hiding the identity of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt.
- 2021 Tuesday L: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II-In other Chi-Vi-related news, former CDC Director Robert Redfield says that the ‘arrogance’ of the Chi-Com scientists may have led to the disaster of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic destabilizing the world. Finally, thanks to Red State’s brave reporting, we continue learning the truth that the Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic was indeed cooked up like methamphetamine in the Wuhan Institute of Virology for use as a biowarfare weapons. If their stats are correct, the reason the Chi-Coms’ numbers are so low is that they were prepared for it in advance.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– President Donald J. Trump continues ramping up pressure on the Keystone State to conduct an Arizona-style 2020 Election audit.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Political News I– GOP lawmakers seek to defund schools using the bogus and racist 1619 Project in its educational regimen. Good. In other news, Robert Bork Jr. says that ‘his father would be appalled that ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden is president. Of course when Biden was on the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, he eviscerated Bork’s father who was up for a SCOTUS nomination. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo launches a new PAC with which to help worthy candidates in the fight to reclaim the U.S. House and Senate in 2022. Moving on, it’s official: the GOP have introduced a bill to fire Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci for his mishandling of the COVID-19 crisis as well as his potential enrichment from his mistakes.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Business News– Wall Street ends DOWN over investor fears in anticipation of the coming report from the Federal Reserve. In other business news, Southwest Airlines has had to cancel more than 1,000 flights due to technical issues but we think they were ‘hacked.’ Everyone else is so why not them?
- 2021 Tuesday P: Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. Department of Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas returns from a trip to Mexico. We suspect he went there to clean up the mess made by ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris who takes nothing seriously but laughs at everything like the yammering jackal she is. In other news, ‘Joe Biden’s’ proposed budget is $6 trillion, which will drive the U.S. deficit to the moon. The senile old fool’s handlers are going to drive taxes up on the American people. This is insanity, it’s akin to King John crushing the people and Robin Hood fighting back on behalf of the people. In other regime news, Joe Biden wants to spend $100 million ANNUALLY to combat domestic terrorism.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– While conducting a turtle-nesting study in Florida, researchers come across $1.2 million worth of cocaine. Next, the U.S. Department of Justice seeks to reinstate the death penalty against Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Elsewhere, a judge rules that Harvey Weinstein can be sent to California to face a rape charge in the Golden State.
- 2021 Tuesday R: National Security News– Tucker Carlson reported tonight on his Fox News Channel show that government documents reveal that there were numerous FBI agents involved in the events of January 06, 2021, ‘unindicted co-conspirators’ who helped organize the protests that day and then participated in leading them into the Capitol Building. We have said countless times that what happened on January 06, 2021, was the largest FALSE FLAG OPERATION carried out in the history of our country so as to bring down President Donald J. Trump, vilify his supporters, and then to place a Chi-Com-backed stooge into the White House. This only reinforces what we believe and what we have been saying for months now.
- 2021 Tuesday S: Big Tech News– “Little Mark” Zuckerberg made one of the biggest (and stupidest) mistakes of his life when he tried to buy rights to Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” for an undisclosed massive amount of money. Roger Waters, creative fire behind the British band and writer of most of its songs said, ‘there is no F***ing way I am going to allow a F***ing POS like Zuckerberg to use MY song so he can brainwash young people.’ A supporter of Julian Assange, Waters the song was as important back then as it is now especially since Facebook is rapidly becoming a Big Brother-like entity spying on people around the globe, sucking up their data, and then doing its damnedest to control their minds. God bless you, Roger; it’s good to know patriots and freedom fighters still exist. As for Zuck, well, he can go F*** himself in the ass.
- 2021 Tuesday T: Religion News– U.S. Roman Catholic bishops are meeting to discuss the denying of communion to Pro-Death politicians. The Holy Father Pope Francis ordered them NOT to deny communion to the abortion-loving, Marxist Democrats because in our view, Francis is a Marxist, too, and unfit to lead the church. We hope the bishops excommunicate ALL Pro-Death politicians from the church. Let them languish in Limbo.
- 2021 Tuesday U: Health and Medical Alerts– A new study reports that for about one-quarter of all survivors of the Chi-Vi, they develop other, much more chronic issues down the road. The Chi-Coms claim their pandemic did not originate in their biowarfare program but folks, every scrap of news we hear connected to the ‘VID tells us one thing and one thing only: the Chi-Coms cooked this crap up and then infected the rest of the world. E-V-I-L.
- 2021 Tuesday V: U.S. House of Representatives News– Nonagenarian House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, she with the lopsided breasts, says that the House will proceed with its ‘investigation’ into the (FALSE FLAG OPERATION) of January 06, 2021. As we all recall, the crowd of peaceful Trump supporters was infiltrated by Antifa thugs and Black Lives Matter human fecal matter. The rest as they say is ‘history.’ In other House news, loser Rep. Adam “Bug-Eyes” Schiff, DS-CA 28th congressional district says that has unlimited power to spy on the American people and to seize any records he so desires even as he raises a stink about the Bill Barr DOJ’s subpoenas for phone records belonging to Democrat lawmakers. Moving on, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, is pushing ‘Mumbles” Pelosi to strip Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, CPUSA-MI 5th congressional district, of her seat on the House Intel Committee because of her hatred of Israel and her love of all things ‘jihad.’
- 2021 Tuesday W: U.S. Senate News I– The U.S. Senate confirmed Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to take the seat of now-Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals. A likely future nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court- should “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden stick around long enough to get to nominate a pick- Jackson was confirmed by a vote of 53-44. In other U.S. Senate news, Senator John Barrasso, R-WY, says that ‘Joe Biden’s nominee to head the Bureau of Land Management- Tracy Stone-Manning- should be booted over her support or involvement in past acts of eco-terrorism. The Democrats NEVER possess a scrap of shame for their crazed, left-wing, Marxist actions. Shame. Elsewhere, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says ‘U.S. servicemembers are complaining about the overly WOKE Pentagon’s policies.’ Amen. As they should… He is also concerned that the Chi-Coms will be harvesting the DNA of Olympians at the Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Finally, the Senate Judiciary Committee is debating the House Bill H.R. 6 that will grant amnesty and citizenship to 3 million frigging illegal aliens without determining whether there are thugs and rapists among them. (Note- the Democrats truly hate the people they lead).
- 2021 Tuesday X: U.S. Senate News II– Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, R-KY, says that there must be grave consequences for the purposeful leaking of a person’s tax records. Speaking of “Cocaine Mitch,” he says there is NO WAY that “Gropin’ Joe” Biden will get someone onto the U.S. Supreme Court in 2024. Another denizen of the U.S. Senate, Senator “Cho-Mo Bob” Menendez, DS-NJ, says that ‘Joe Biden must treat Vladimir Putin like the ‘killer’ he is. Good for you, Bob, good for you. Next, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that ‘the Biden regime’s blanket amnesty covers dangerous criminals, too.’
- 2021 Tuesday Y: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump names Liz Harrington as his new spokesperson as Jason Miller is taking over as the CEO of a new tech start-up company. The company owns one of the social media platforms the 45th president is considering appropriating with which to get his message out to the American people and his supporters around the world.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: Economic News– A new Trafalgar poll says that MORE Americans blame ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden than they do President Donald J. Trump for the rising inflation now afflicting the country.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: Environmental News I– Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows calls the G7 Summit’s agreement on ‘climate change actions’ a terrible deal.
- 2021 Tuesday BB: Texas State News– Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, sends a powerful message to the laughing hyena ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris when he tells her the ‘border crisis is no laughing matter.’ The Lone Star State’s governor is going to seek contributions so that his state can continue building the wall to halt the ongoing flow of millions of ravenous illegal aliens roaring over the Southwest frontier like a cloud of locusts. The state is also encouraging all states who can spare law enforcement officers to send them to Texas to help guard the frontier. Governor Abbott- where can we send the checks? (Note- all the cops run out of cities that won’t support them will be heading to Texas and Arizona, we suspect). However, a government watchdog says, ‘Joe Biden’s halt of wall construction does not violate U.S. law.’ Speaking of Governor Abbott, President Donald J. Trump has accepted his invitation to tour the southern border with him and other officials on the last Wednesday at the end of the month.
- 2021 Tuesday CC: Observation of the Day– IF the United States was filled with as many WHITE SUPREMACISTS as Democrats claim, don’t you think it strange that during the eight years of the ‘first black president,’ no one- especially NO WHITE PERSON- ever tried to assassinate him? The Secret Service isn’t that good. However, had someone tried- or worse- had the Democrats conducted a FALSE FLAG OPERATION whereby they picked some random loser and had him or her make an attempt on the life of the 44th president, can you imagine the political bludgeoning they could have carried out on ‘white males?’ We will say this: it should be clear that true political violence is no longer a problem in this country whereas mob violence at street level is. But in a nation that saw Presidents Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy shot dead as well as two attempts on the life on President Gerald R. Ford and the attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan, no attempt on the life of an American president has occurred in 41 years. In the last century, we saw the assassinations of Senator Robert F. Kennedy as well as that of famed civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. but no attempts on three highly popular/unpopular presidents depending upon whom you ask- George W. Bush, Barack Hussein Obama, and Donald J. Trump- since the turn of the century tells us one thing. Much of the violence we see is ginned up by the left and what’s clear is, we believe that the left was trying to gin up someone among their ranks to do the unthinkable to President Trump yet were unable to find a fall guy or worse- coerce a patsy- into carrying out their loony-tunes agenda of vilification followed by violence. No, we say, ‘WHITE SUPREMACISM’ no longer is around but there sure is a whole lotta ‘BLACK SUPREMACISM’ afflicting our country like cancer gobbling away at one’s privates. Let’s do something to end this stupidity. Democrats, can we set RACE ATTACKS aside? This is going to destroy our country and even worse, you pathetic bottom-feeding scumbags know it and yet you persist. Let me know what you think. Thank you- Chef Vicky.
- 2021 Tuesday DD: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1668 with a $30 million pot on the line. 18, 22, 27, 38, 52, and Mega 11. Out of 50,948 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 35 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $383 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: You know the drill- stick around to find out what the corrupt, illegal Biden regime is up to today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0862 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Deep Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
It is a shame to watch a band undergoing problems, but such was the agonizing lot of the Beach Boys: Familial friction, inner family turmoil, and the picking and choosing of sides of one, two, or three against the others- along with managers, outside family members, even hangers-on- was causing the much-beloved band to disintegrate before the eyes of their fans. Thus, we find Carl Wilson the second Wilson Brother to launch a solo career: “Carl Wilson,” an album that came out on March 27, 1981. Carl was always a strong songwriter once he got going and was always a glorious collaborator with others. This album is a good one, one that highlights the artist’s multiple musical abilities and vocal talents. The album features Carl (vocals, guitars, keyboards), J.W. Guercio (bass, guitars, vocals), Gerald Johnson (bass), James Stroud (drums, percussion), as well as several others. We hope you will investigate this one to your liking and that perhaps you will add it to your growing collection of nothing but the best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-15-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,638. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Muff Winwood, the Spencer Davis Group, Boston, Jeff Neil, The Outlaws, Roger Waters, Pink Floyd, Waylon Jennings, Uriah Heep, Bernie Shaw, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Tonni Kalash, Harry Nilsson, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, Foreign News / Overseas News III, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information II, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Political News I, Business News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, National Security News, Big Tech News, Religion News, Health And Medical Alerts, U.S. House Of Representatives News, President Donald J. Trump News, Economic News, Environmental News I, Texas State News, Observation Of The Day, Hong Kong, Beijing Stooge Carrie Lam, Chinese Bat Virus, Italy, Premier Silvio Berlusconi, Israel, Argentina, Adolf Eichmann, Nazi Germany, Iran, Hassan Rouhani, Yuri Andropov, Soviet Union, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Baltic States, Israel, Gaza Strip, Palestinian Problem, Jihad, Terrorism, Taiwan, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, People’s Liberation Army, REPUBLIC OF CHINA, FREE China, Ex-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Movement, Wuhan Institute of Virology, ISIS, Federal Reserve, U.S. Department of Justice, President James K. Polk, President Abraham Lincoln, President James A. Garfield, President William McKinley, President John F. Kennedy, President Gerald R. Ford, President Ronald Reagan, President George W. Bush, President Barack Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Liz Harrington, Jason Miller, Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Joe Biden, Putin-Biden Summit 2021, “Putin-Obama” Summit 2021, Vice President Dan Quayle, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, U.S. Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Treasury Secretary John Connally, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senate Filibuster, Senator “Cho-Mo Bob” Menendez, Senator Chris Murphy, Senator John Barrasso, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, Senator Tom Cotton, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Adam “Bug-Eyes” Schiff, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Governor Greg Abbott, General Stanley McChrystal, John “Perpetual War” Bolton, George Floyd, Seattle Politics, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin, Paul Manafort, Robert S. Mueller III Russian-Collusion Witch Hunt, CPUSA- the, Pulse Nightclub Massacre, Gun Control v. Muslim Control, One America News, Illegal Alien Invasion Data, Ashli Babbitt, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, Julian Assange, Trafalgar Polling, Chi-Com-Democratic Party Collusion, FALSE FLAG OPERATION, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, CDC Director Robert Redfield, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Scam 1619 Project, Harvey Weinstein, Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, “Little Mark” Zuckerberg, Pro-Death Movement, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Bureau of Land Management, Tracy Stone-Manning, House Bill H.R. 6, U.S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Gordon Chang, Southwest Airlines, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Lesotho Loti, Liberian Dollar, Libyan Dinar, Michigan Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Zambian Petrol Price, California Lottery, Mega-Millions, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions Draw #1668, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Leo X, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns v. Roberto Duran, Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns, Roberto “Manos de Piedra” Duran, Pinklon Thomas, Michael “Hercules” Weaver, Michael “The Jinx” Spinks, Gerry Cooney, Pinklon Thomas v. Michael Weaver, Michael Spinks v. Gerry Cooney, Major League Baseball, Babe Ruth, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 2003 NBA Finals, New Jersey Nets, San Antonio Spurs, 2004 NBA Finals, Detroit Pistons, Los Angeles Lakers, 2014 NBA Finals, Miami Heat, National Hockey League, NHL- The, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, 2014 Stanley Cup Finals, Chicago Blackhawks, Tampa Bay Lightning, The Beach Boys, Carl Wilson, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
[i] We look forward to sharing the music of not only Waylon Jennings but of Willie Nelson, and the rest of the Outlaw country music scene. We definitely hope you will keep your eyes open for the day when we do. You will love them all.
[ii] We hope to do the music of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, as well as Alpert’s solo career, somewhere around 2035. We hope you will remain with us.
[iii] We fully expect to share the music of Harry Nilsson one day. Make sure you are there when we do.
[iv] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[v] Not sure as to when we will get around to doing the music of Uriah Heep but we hope to do it at the same time we promote the music of Hawkwind. We hope you will remain alert as to the day that we do.
[vi] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of Boston but when we do, we will alert the readership. Stay tuned for further developments.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.