TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 101
214. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY AUGUST 02, 2022:
Primary Election Day: Arizona, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, and Washington
President Warren G. Harding; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras, Jr.; U.S. Treasury Secretary John W. Snow; U.S. Senator Jacky Rosen; the Association featuring Brian Cole, the Band featuring Garth Hudson, Deep Purple featuring Joe Lynn Turner, Garbage featuring Butch Vig, Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring Mark Naftalin, Traffic featuring Jim Capaldi, and Wishbone Ash featuring Ted Turner:
- 257 Sunday: St. Stephen I ends his reign as the 23rd Roman Catholic Pope. He became the Vicar of Christ on March 12, 254.
- 640 Sunday: The 71st Roman Catholic Pope Severinus ended his time as the shepherd of all Christendom. He first became pontiff on May 28 of this year.
- 686 Monday: The reign of the 82nd Roman Catholic Pope John V ended on this date. Ten days and a year earlier- on July 23, 685- he picked up his Holy Cross and carried it forth until today.
- 1057 Sunday: The reign of the 154th Roman Catholic Pope Stephen IX began on this date. After 239 days, his reign would end on March 29, 1058.
- 1492 Tuesday: King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella expel ALL Jews from Spain.
- 1610 Monday: During his fourth voyage to the Western Hemisphere, English explorer Henry Hudson sailed into what we now know as Hudson Bay.
- 1718 Tuesday: Austria joins the Triple Alliance.
- 1776 Friday: Members of the Continental Congress began attaching their signatures to the Declaration of Independence.
- 1791 Tuesday: Samuel Briggs and his son, Samuel Briggs, Jr. received a joint patent for their nail-making machine. They were the first father-son pair to receive a patent.
- 1802 Monday: The citizens of France declare Napoleon Bonaparte “counsel for life.’
- 1819 Monday: The first parachute jump takes place in the United States.
- 1832 Thursday: American troops decimate Native Americans at the Battle of Bad Axe River in Wisconsin. Meanwhile, in Iowa, the Black Hawk War ends as 1,300 Illinois militia defeat the Sac and Fox Indians.
- 1858 Monday: In the cities of Boston and New York, workers installed the first street mailboxes on this date.
- 1861 Friday: Congress passed the first income tax. The government intended for the taxes to help pay for the cost of fighting the Civil War; however, the Congress never enacted the tax laws.
- 1875 Monday: The world’s first roller skating rink opens in London, England.
- 1876 Wednesday: While playing poker at a saloon in Deadwood, Dakota Territory, Jack McCall shot and killed frontiersman “Wild Bill” Hickok. However, McCall went to the gallows for his crime.
- 1887 Tuesday: Rowell Hodge patented barbed wire on this date.
- 1892 Tuesday: Charles A. Wheeler patented the first escalator.
- 1909 Monday: The original Lincoln “Wheat” penny first went into circulation, replacing the “Indian Head” cent.
- 1914 Sunday: Russian troops invade East Prussia during World War I. The Potsdam Conference ends, and Great Britain begins mobilizing troops. What’s more, Germany and Turkey sign a secret treaty. Finally, the Belgium government receives the German ultimatum, ‘let German troops pass through their country to invade France or suffer invasion.’ What’s more, the Germans feed false news that French troops bombed Nuremburg, to cover their invasion of the country.
- 1921 Tuesday: A jury acquitted eight White Sox players accused of throwing the 1919 World Series.
- 1922 Wednesday: Alexander Graham Bell, generally regarded as the inventor of the telephone, died in Nova Scotia, Canada, at age 75.
- 1923 Thursday: The 29th President of the United States, Warren G. Harding, a Republican, died in San Francisco, California at the age of 57. Cause of death was heart problems compounded by pneumonia. He served from March 04, 1921, until his death today. Vice President Calvin Coolidge became president.
- 1924 Saturday: In Pittsburgh, Pa., the 53rd U.S. Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice George Shiras, Jr., died at the age of 92. President Benjamin Harris nominated the Republican to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice Joseph Bradley. Shiras served from July 26, 1892, to February 23, 1903.
- 1926 Monday: John Barrymore and Mary Astor starred in the first showing of the Vitaphone System, which combined pictures with sound in the movies.
- 1928 Thursday: Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini—Il Duce—signs a treaty of peace with Abyssinia.
- 1934 Thursday: Adolf Hitler becomes commander-in-chief of Germany upon the death of President Paul von Hindenburg of World War I fame.
- 1937 Monday: Garth Hudson, future keyboardist with the rock group, the Band[i], was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- 1938 Tuesday: Bright yellow baseballs first appeared in a major league game between the Brooklyn Dodgers and the St. Louis Cardinals. The league hoped the balls would be easier to see for the players but apparently, it did not work out that way.
- 1939 Wednesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Hatch Act. The act prohibited civil service employees from taking an active part in political campaigns. Elsewhere, future 73rd U.S. Treasury Secretary John W. Snow is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President George W. Bush from February 03, 2003, to June 28, 2006. Meanwhile, physicist Albert Einstein signed a letter to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in which, he urged the United States to have an atomic weapons research program.
- 1943 Monday: During World War II, U.S. Navy boat, PT-109, commanded by Lt. John F. Kennedy, sank after the Japanese destroyer Amangiri rammed it off the coast of the Solomon Islands in the middle of the night. Two crewmembers died in the accident; Kennedy led the survivors to nearby islands until rescuers could find them. Meanwhile on the Eastern Front, an armed uprising at the Treblinka death camp breaks out as inmates attack the SS guards.
- 1944 Wednesday: Mark Naftalin, keyboardist with numerous Bay Area bands but primarily in a later lineup of the Quicksilver Messenger Service, was born on this date in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Meanwhile, in Evesham, Worcestershire, England, future drummer and vocalist with the British rock band, Traffic[ii], Jim Capaldi, is born. Elsewhere, Turkey breaks off diplomatic relations with Nazi Germany.
- 1950 Wednesday: Ted Turner—future rock guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band, Wishbone Ash[iii]—is born in Birmingham, England, on this date.
- 1951 Thursday: Joe Lynn Turner, future vocalist with the British rock bands, Deep Purple[iv] and Rainbow is born in Hackensack, N.J., on this date.
- 1955 Tuesday: In Viroqua, Wisconsin, future drummer with the grunge rock band, Garbage- Butch Vig- is born.
- 1957 Friday: In Chicago, Illinois, future U.S. Senator Jacky Rosen is born. A Democrat, she would enter the Senate representing Nevada on January 03, 2019.
- 1958 Saturday: After 3 months, Jordan and Iraq dissolve their Arab Federation.
- 1964 Sunday: North Vietnamese patrol boats reportedly fire on a U.S. Navy destroyer…this would become the Gulf of Tonkin Incident that would start the Vietnam War.
- 1972 Wednesday: Gold hits a record $70 per ounce in London. Elsewhere- in Los Angeles, California, bassist-vocalist and founding member of the rock band, the Association[v]—Brian Cole—dies from a drug-related overdose; he was 29 years old.
- 1974 Friday: Former White House counsel John W. Dean III received a sentence of one to four years in prison for obstruction of justice in the Watergate cover-up. He ended up serving four months.
- 1980 Saturday: Fascist terrorists bomb the railway station at Bologna, Italy, killing 86 people and wounding many more.
- 1983 Tuesday: The U.S. House of Representatives approved a law that designated the third Monday of January would be a federal holiday in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. President Ronald Reagan signed the law into being on November 02.
- 1985 Friday: At Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 137 people died when Delta Air Lines Flight 191, a Lockheed L-1011 Tristar, crashed while attempting to land.
- 1990 Thursday: Iraq invaded Kuwait, seizing control of the oil-rich emirate. However, the world came together in a grand coalition and drove the Iraqis out in Operation Desert Storm.
- 1994 Tuesday: Congressional hearings begin on the Whitewater Scandal, the one involving Hillary Clinton and numerous cronies of both she and her hubby, Bill Clinton. Fifteen of these cronies would be convicted. Among them were Jim Guy Tucker, Web Hubbell, Jim and Susan McDougal, David Hale, Stephen Smith, among others.
- 2000 Wednesday: Republicans awarded Texas Gov. George W. Bush their 2000 presidential nomination at the party’s convention in Philadelphia and ratified Dick Cheney as his running mate.
- 2004 Monday: During the Republican National Convention, former President Gerald R. Ford suffers a stroke.
- 2008 Saturday: In an embarrassment for the United States, the International Olympics Committee strips the U.S. of its 4 x 400-meter relay race after one member of the team admits to having doped. Shame.
- 2009 Sunday: Following violent civil unrest in Xinjiang Province in western China, the Chi-Coms go out and round up 319 additional suspects and take them away for interrogation. You know what’s going to happen to these poor bastards…
- 2010 Monday: The U.S. government estimates that the Deepwater Horizon oil spill dumped an estimated 5 million barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico. Meanwhile, as the Cuban people continue suffering under the harsh communist regime, dictator Raul Castro promises them that the government will do something to alleviate their pain.
- 2011 Tuesday: As the Debt Ceiling Crisis of 2011 continues, the U.S. Senate picks up where the House left off yesterday and passes the bill sent to the upper chamber by the lower. From there, it journeys to the desk of President Barack Hussein Obama, who scribbles his signature on it and lo and behold, the federal government can continue operations.
- 2012 Thursday: In the Pakistani city of Lahore, two jihadists carry out a pair of bomb detonations at a fruit market that sadly for the customers sent way too many of them to meet with Allah far sooner than any of them planned that day while wounding loads of others. What the hell is wrong with these people? Meanwhile, Chi-Com authorities scoop up 20 terror suspects in Xinjiang Province.
- 2013 Friday: Vice President Joe Biden swears in the new United States UN ambassador, Samantha Power. Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of State announces a travel warning for all U.S. citizens in Southwest Asia and North Africa as well as the closure of several embassies following threats made by al-Qaida thugs.
- 2014 Saturday: After a 6.1-magnitude earthquake hits Yunnan Province in China, 367 people die and more than 1,880 suffer injuries. Meanwhile, Dr. Kent Brantley, the first Ebola victim brought to the United States from Africa was safely escorted into a specialized isolation unit at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, where he recovered from the disease.
- 2015 Sunday: A year prior to the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, questions arise about the health hazards present in the waters off the coast where athletes will compete in a variety of events. Additional tests commence so that the authorities can protect the health of all attending the massive event. Meanwhile, Houthi rebels- backed by the terrorists in Iran- fire a missile out of Yemen into the Saudi city of Najran killing at least one civilian going about his business. When you have rats, you exterminate them.
- 2016 Tuesday: Hillary Clinton retakes the lead over her GOP challenger Donald J. Trump with a post-convention bounce. Meanwhile, candidate Trump voices concerns that the November election is going to be rigged in the favor of his Democratic rival. Meanwhile, following Trump criticizing Muslim gold star parents, public outrage grows against him. Finally, airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria amp up as the Obama administration attempts to make it seem as though his administration is ‘on the ball’ when it comes to battling terrorism.
- 2017 Wednesday: President Donald J. Trump signs legislation imposing sanctions on Russia for having interfered in U.S. elections and for its actions in other parts of the world. Elsewhere, at age 96, Britain’s Prince Phillip bids the British people farewell in his final public appearance. After this, he would retire from further public events.
- 2018 Thursday: Much to the disgust of many, Pope Francis announces that all executions for criminality are unacceptable, no matter the crime. Thank you, Pontiff, thank you. He adds this view to the Church’s Catechism. Elsewhere, Apple Inc. becomes the first publicly traded company to be worth more than $1 trillion. Meanwhile, President Juan Manuel Santos, the outgoing president of Colombia, bestows two-year citizenship to 440,000 Venezuelan refugees seeking asylum in their country which will give them access to health and financial aid benefits.
- 2019 Friday: The Saudi government- in an effort to woo Western nations announces a lifting of many restrictions on women within the kingdom, allowing them to drive and to leave the country for trips abroad sans accompaniment by male family members. Meanwhile, the U.S. formally announces that it plans on withdrawing from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia. The Russians aren’t following it anyway so what the heck?
- 2020 Sunday: For the first time in 45 years, NASA and SpaceX conduct a successful water landing as the Dragon X crew capsule returns two American astronauts- Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley- to Earth after two months on the International Space Station. No longer does the United States need to pay Vladimir Putin’s Russia $85 million a pop to send American astronauts into space which once again proves to the world that Donald Trump is not a Russian stooge.
- 2020 Sunday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- The Beijing Bat Flu, the one Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues trashing the world as the escapee from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues taking names and calling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 17,852,451 confirmed cases, UP 257,910 cases, 679,794 confirmed deaths, UP 355, and 10,598,327 confirmed recoveries, UP 265,161. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 4,740,401 confirmed cases, UP 54,187, 157,113 confirmed deaths, UP 743, and 2,304,851 confirmed recoveries, UP 11,623. The question is, WHEN are the Chi-Coms going to pay the GIGANTIC PRICE for their crimes?
- 2020 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 509,162 confirmed cases, 9,356 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 2,197 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,269 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 57,541 confirmed cases, 1,592 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. For the heck of it, let’s look at Massachusetts. Here are their numbers: 118.458 confirmed cases, 8,638 confirmed deaths, but like many other states, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. There is light at the end of the tunnel…
- 2020 Sunday C: Anxious liberals are awaiting the VP pick of former Vice President Joe Biden, expected sometime this upcoming week. Many believe it’s going to be California Sen. Kamala Harris, a woman who has achieved every position through the alleged trading of sexual favors to achieve it. Others think it might be the Pelosi favorite, California Rep. Karen Bass, a known fan of Fidel and Raul Castro. Others think it might be noted ‘woman of color,’ Senator Liz Warren of Massachusetts while others ponder the pick as being Susan Rice, former National Security Advisor in the Obama administration. Still others contend Joe Biden has no clue as to who it’s going to be and awaits notice from whomever is TRULY behind his campaign. At one time, many of us believed it could be Michelle Obama as the top of the ticket but now, who knows- it might be angry loser Stacey Abrams.
- 2021 Monday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 199,557,806 confirmed cases, +473,151, 4,247,967 confirmed deaths, +7,596 and 180,027,906 confirmed recoveries, +401,942. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,893,949 confirmed cases, UP 55,711 from yesterday’s reporting, 629,859 confirmed deaths, UP 479, [vi] and 29,716,272 confirmed recoveries, UP 31,627. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 311,417 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 92,661 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,983,692 confirmed cases, 64,543 confirmed deaths, and 2,105,689 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,636,066 confirmed cases, 39,079 confirmed deaths, and 2,089,018 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 43,227 confirmed cases, 537 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 477,723 confirmed cases, 6,172 confirmed deaths, and 231,097 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., South Carolina: they have 623,947 confirmed cases, 9,915 confirmed deaths, and 583,708 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 879,650 confirmed cases, 6,487 confirmed deaths, and 852,115 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Burundi, 167th country on the list: 7,505 cases of the virus, 38 confirmed deaths and 773 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,838.16, DOWN 97.31 points (-0.28%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,681.07, UP 8.39 points (+0.057%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,387.16, DOWN 8.10 points (-0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.57 per barrel, +0.27 (+0.38%). The price of GOLD is $1,813.40 per troy oz., -8.80 (-0.48%) while the price of SILVER is $25.40 per troy ounce, -0.18 (-0.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,050.10 per troy oz, -6.10 (-0.58%) while the price of COPPER is $4.43 per pound, -0.01 (-0.15%). [x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,679.70 per troy oz, +4.18 (+0.16%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $18,500.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.54%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., +22,500.00 (+2.99%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,614.00 per troy oz., +16.25 (+0.63%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.0000226. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.89. In Jordanian Dinar, one greenback equals 0.71 and in Kazakhstani Tenge, a buck equal 424.38 and in Kenyan Schilling, one dollar equals 108.55 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.379 per gallon, $2.968 in Florida, $4.082 in Hawaii, and $3.854 in Washington state. [xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Massachusetts: $3.032. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Canada: $4.739 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,595,425,431071 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Mexico, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Kuwait with $47 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 132 for the world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the calamity befalling the nation along the southern border and Day No. 38 since her one- and only- LOL (as she always does)- visit to the slowest sector in the entire region. Every day, approximately 5,000-10,000 illegal aliens are crossing into the United States, the advance guard of an international occupation force. As they belittle and vilify white people using the same tactics that fat toad, Hugo Chavez, employed in Venezuela to transform his country from the most prosperous nation in Latin America to the absolute worst one in less than a decade. What Hugo did is what the Nazis did before him and that is to single out one group, isolate it, make them highly unpopular, destroy them, and appropriate everything they own. We must resist and the frigging Republicans must wake the f**k up.
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Even though a federal judge ordered an end to the DACA program, The USCIS- the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is acting as though the judge’s ruling means nothing. IF President Trump had told a judge to buzz off, he would be impeached yet again, yet that senile fool Joe Biden will get away with everything until his use to his handlers ends. Ah, well, One America News presents the current numbers of the Biden Border Debacle as follows: first, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the illegal alien invaders: $509,880,896. Second, here is the cost for this year of caring for all the illegal aliens: $233,934,602,240. Third, here are the numbers of illegal aliens who have crossed into the United States just this year: 2,397,642. Fourth and final, here are the numbers for the illegal aliens estimated to be in the country as you read this: 36,397,646. We have said since the blog’s inception that back in 2009, the numbers were around 35-50 million. Now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-to-100 million and this is not good, not good at all. We must round them up, imprison them in Joe Arpaio-style tent prisons in the desert making them work, then load them onto all available transports and deport them back to whence the f**k they came.
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- We learned today that the Chi-Coms are openly boasting that the Biden regime could not stop them from launching an amphibious and airborne invasion of Taiwan. The U.S. Navy has been drawing ire over its emphasis on WOKE POLITICS rather than preparing for warfighting. (Note- we have said this before and will say it again: the Chi-Coms although most likely ultimately victorious in invading Taiwan will suffer losses the likes of which, they cannot comprehend. Look what the badly outnumbered U.S. Marines did to the Imperial Japanese when the latter invaded Wake Island shortly after Pearl Harbor. The Taiwanese people are FREE people, and the Chi-Coms are communists, and the FREE people will fight to the bitter end. We expect the Chi-Coms could easily lose 2-5 million people in the invasion, in the surrounding waters, and in the air. Sure, a drop in the bucket for them but the global embarrassment would be humiliating to the country that wants to rule both the world and the near Solar System. What? Are they planning on building gulags on the moon and Mars?).
- 2021 Monday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– (Former) Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says that the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing should be yanked from that country due to them letting loose the Xi Jinping Bat Flu across the world just as they also covered it up to the best of their abilities. A new report compiled by the GOP proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Xi Jinping’s namesake virus was allowed to leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Rep. Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd CD, says there’s NO WAY that Joe Biden will go after Beijing for the crimes they’ve committed. Meanwhile, a new poll from Rasmussen says that a majority of (brain dead) Dems want mask mandates reinstituted.’ What a swarm of ants. One of the ants- New York City Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio says HE won’t be reinstituting mask mandates. The dog dingus is trying to get people to return to the Big Apple.
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– The Biden regime is thrashing around like U.S. Olympian Raven Saunders when she was twerking on the sidelines at the Tokyo Olympic Games this past weekend: since the Centers for Disease Control cannot stop the eviction moratorium, mouthpieces are urging sympathetic states to continue the moratorium. (Note- look- furloughed and/or unemployed workers were getting an extra $300 per week or $1,200 per month. WTF weren’t they paying their rent? Landlords have bills, too, for Christ’s Sake!) Meanwhile, Rep. Doug LaMalfa, R-CA 1st CD, says that the GOP is going to have to develop its own COVID-19 protocols. Next, fully vaccinated Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, is being treated for a mild case of the Chi-Vi. In other Xi Jinping Bat Flu news, Governor John Bel Edwards, DS-LA, is ordering a new round of INDOOR mask mandates. Oh, boy.
- 2021 Monday K: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Attorney General Mark Brnovich, R-AZ, says that the Democrats and far-left rabble rousers have been abusing the elections systems for years, if not decades. Meanwhile, nearly 60 House Republicans ask a judge to toss the Department of Justice lawsuit against the State of Georgia over its new voting laws onto the scrap heap of history. It is a bogus lawsuit filed by a fraudulent Department of Justice.
- 2021 Monday K: Political News I– President Donald J. Trump’s attorney said the recent order by U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland directed to the Internal Revenue Service to hand over his client’s tax returns to Congress for yet another ‘shit show’ in the House is both ‘harassment and outrageous.’ Meanwhile, Eli Lake says there’s still time for Joe Biden to ditch the crackpot idea of returning to the Iran nuclear deal talks. We hope Joe listens, but we know he won’t.
- 2021 Monday M: Political News II– Saturday Night Live cast member Michael Che was forced to scrub his social media accounts after making hateful jokes about gymnast Simone Biles. Had he made them about a conservative, everything would be fine, but he made them about America’s favorite gymnast and here is what the bozo said: “Larry Nasser [sic] understands Simone Biles better than anyone. He, too, had to quit doing what he loved at the pinnacle of his career because of mounting pressures.” Elsewhere, ‘Cho-Mo’ Senator Bob Menendez, DS-NJ, and 10 European counterparts are openly condemning Joe Biden’s Nord Stream 2 ‘deal’ with Vladimir Putin.
- 2021 Monday N: Political News III– Okay, here is some of what is included in the ‘bipartisan infrastructure bill’- $66 billion for railways, $658 billion to expand broadband internet access, $55 billion on clean water projects like getting rid of lead pipes, and $7.5 billion for electric vehicle charging stations. Here is more of what is in the bill: $2.5 billion on welcome centers for migrants (we suggest minefields), $1 billion for the commission being chaired by Senator Joe Manchin’s wife (nothing like spreading a billion dollars around to buy votes), and money being doled out to various groups will be doled out by RACE and ‘gender identity’ will be recognized as a protected class- what does this have to do with frigging infrastructure?
- 2021 Monday O: Mass Shootings News– Over the weekend in Chicago, a long-time Democrat-controlled hellhole, 50 people were shot and five were killed. Just another weekend in the Windy City but the body count was less than normal.
- 2022 Tuesday: Much talk about communist China lighting up Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi should she fly into Taiwan which we find absolutely humorous. Shoot her down, no one would miss her. On the serious side, IF the Chi-Coms intend to invade Taiwan- the legitimate China, the REAL China, the rightful owner of the mainland- the Chi-Coms must cross almost 100 miles of open water, dangerous water, perilous water. Adolf Hitler was stymied by the 20 miles of the English Channel in 1940 and therefore never invaded Great Britain. Do the Chi-Coms possess the balls to invade Taiwan? The best way to thwart an invasion fleet is to launch drone swarms in the hundreds of thousands, perhaps in the millions. Each drone would carry explosives and would swamp the fleet. They would slash through the bridge windows, down the smokestack funnels and into the engine rooms, into the barrels of the deck guns, into the engines of jet aircraft waiting to launch, while underseas drones would dump mines all around the Chi-Com navy’s vessels. The devastation would be tremendous, vast numbers of ships, men and materiel sent to the bottom in an instant. Of course, undeclared nuclear power Taiwan could drop a BIG ONE smack dab in the midst of the invasion fleet. Problem solved in a second. It will be interesting to see…Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0910 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyon Creek.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released a jam-packed 3-CD set: “The Platinum Collection: Sounds of Summer Edition” on December 13, 2005. This set has approximately 60 tunes on it, big hits, not-so-big-hits, B-sides, unreleased, and archival tunes all lovingly compiled by Capitol Records/Brother Records (under the EMI label) with all sorts of additions with which to sweeten the pot- like remakes with the Fat Boys and Status Quo. IF you have not yet brought the music of fun-sun-surf-hot chicks, fast cars, motorcycles, and all the rest of the music that made our summers so much delicious fun back in the 1960s and 1970s and even beyond, this is the way in which new fans and old-timers like us to accomplish this necessary task. Seek it out, don’t fret the cost, and buy it now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,440. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Lavender-Blue Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Association, Brian Cole, The Band, Garth Hudson, Deep Purple, Joe Lynn Turner, Butch Vig, Garbage, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Mark Naftalin, Traffic, Jim Capaldi, Wishbone Ash, Ted Turner, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras, Jr., President Warren G. Harding, President George W. Bush, Vice President Calvin Coolidge, President Benjamin Harris, U.S. Treasury Secretary John W. Snow, U.S. Senator Jacky Rosen, One America News, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, DACA, USCIS- the, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, BIDEN BORDER DEBACLE, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Governor John Bel Edwards, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Internal Revenue Service, Senator Bob Menendez, Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Senator Joe Manchin, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, Rep. Tim Burchett, Rep. Doug LaMalfa, Senator Lindsey Graham, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, President Donald J. Trump, Venezuela, Hugo Chavez, Nazi Germany, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Dictator of the World Xi Jinping & Ruler of the Near Solar System, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information II, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Mass Shootings News, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases, South Carolina COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Burundian COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Jordanian Dinar, Kazakhstani Tenge, Kenyan Schilling, Massachusetts Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Canadian Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Stephen I, Pope Severinus, Pope John V, Pope Stephen IX, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, 1919 World Series, “Black Sox” Scandal, Chicago White Sox, Brian Wilson, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] We hope to promote the music of both the Band and its members sometime in the next 10-15 years. The presentation would include the solo catalogs of Robbie Robertson, Rick Danko, Levon Helm, Garth Hudson, and Richard Manuel.
[ii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018, and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019, through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[iv] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[v] We promoted the music of the Association beginning on Wednesday, 25-September-2013 through Monday, 07-October-2013. These guys were amazing, we hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your growing collection of albums and CDs.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.