TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 137
176. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JUNE 25, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren E. Burger; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices James F. Byrnes and Sonia Sotomayor; U.S. Attorney General James Speed; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Roger B. Taney and John Wesley Snyder; U.S. Senator John Barrasso; Blue Öyster Cult featuring Allen Lanier, Foreigner and King Crimson featuring Ian McDonald, Michael Jackson, and the Seeds featuring Skye Saxon:
- 253 Saturday: The reign of the 21st Roman Catholic pontiff, Pope Cornelius, ended today. He first became the Vicar of Christ on March 06, 251. That of his successor- St. Lucius I- begins his reign as the 22nd Roman Catholic Pope. He would guide all of Christendom from today until March 05, 254.
- 1580 Wednesday: The Book of Concord—a collection of doctrinal standards of the Lutheran Church—undergoes first publication.
- 1788 Wednesday: Virginia becomes the tenth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1798 Monday: The U.S. passes the Alien Act, which it allows to deport dangerous illegal aliens almost immediately.
- 1834 Wednesday: The 12th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Roger B. Taney left office on this date. First a Federalist and then a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from September 23, 1833, to June 25, 1834, and then became the 5th Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
- 1861 Wednesday: The reign of the 31st Ottoman Turkish Sultan (and Caliph of ALL Sunni Islam) Abdulmejid I ends on this date. He first became the protector of the faithful on July 31, 1839. His successor- the 32nd Sultan Abdulaziz- begins today and would continue until May 30, 1876.
- 1863 Thursday: President Abraham Lincoln replaces General Hooker with General George Meade to form a more aggressive army command.
- 1867 Tuesday: Lucien B. Smith patented the first barbed wire.
- 1868 Thursday: President Andrew Johnson signs a law that authorizes government workers to work 8 hours per day. Elsewhere, the Union readmitted Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- 1876 Sunday: In Montana at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians wiped out Lt. Colonel George A. Custer and the 210 men of his 7th Cavalry. Several of Custer’s relatives died in the massacre along with him. Among the slain was younger brothers, Tom Custer and Boston Custer, nephew Henry Armstrong Reed, and brother-in-law, James Calhoun, husband of Custer’s sister, Margaret. [i]
- 1877 Monday: In Philadelphia, Alexander Graham Bell demonstrated the telephone for Sir William Thomson (Baron Kelvin) and Emperor Pedro II of Brazil at the Centennial Exhibition.
- 1887 Saturday: The 27th U.S. Attorney General James Speed died in Louisville, Kentucky, at age 75. A Whig and then a Republican, he served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from December 02, 1864, to July 22, 1866.
- 1888 Monday: The Republican National Convention selects Benjamin Harrison as its presidential candidate.
- 1910 Saturday: President William Howard Taft signed the White-Slave Traffic Act, more popularly known as the Mann Act, which made it illegal to transport women across state lines for “immoral” purposes. Congress authorized the use of postal savings stamps.
- 1913 Wednesday: American Civil War veterans began arriving at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, for the Great Reunion of 1913, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the pivotal battle.
- 1917 Monday: During World War I, the first American troops to enter the war commenced landing in France on this date.
- 1938 Saturday: The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 was enacted, which dictates a federal minimum wage of $0.40 per hour. Elsewhere, the Irish Republic inaugurated its first president, Gaelic scholar Douglas Hyde.
- 1940 Tuesday: During World War II, following the collapse of France, Adolf Hitler and the Nazi hierarchy view the Eiffel Tower and the grave of Napoleon Bonaparte in Paris.
- 1941 Wednesday: The Germans overrun the city of Dubno, Poland- now part of the Soviet Union, giving the Ukrainians the right to do with the 12,000 Jews living there whatever they please. Meanwhile, Finland declares war on the Soviet Union as Finnish troops cross the border into Russia. Next, the 81st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James F. Byrnes assumes his position on the nation’s high court on this date. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice James McReynold’s seat, Associate Justice Byrnes served from today until October 03, 1942.
- 1943 Friday: Congress passed, over President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s veto, the Smith-Connally Anti-Strike Act, which allowed the federal government to seize and operate privately; owned war plants facing labor strikes. Meanwhile, in the Czestochowa Ghetto in Poland, Jews imprisoned there stage an uprising against the Nazis.
- 1946 Tuesday: Ian McDonald, future multi-instrumentalist and vocalist with the British bands, King Crimson[ii] and Foreigner[iii], is born on this date in London, England. Meanwhile, Allen Lanier–keyboards/rhythm guitar with the American hard rock band, Blue Öyster Cult[iv], is born on this date in Long Island, N.Y. In other news, the 54th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Wesley Snyder assumed office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until January 20, 1953.
- 1947 Wednesday: “The Diary of a Young Girl” (better known as “The Diary of Anne Frank”) hits publication.
- 1948 Friday: Joe Louis knocks out Jersey Joe Walcott in the 11th round of a scheduled 15-round heavyweight championship bout for the NBA, NYSAC, and The Ring heavyweight boxing title. The “Brown Bomber” retained the titles and put his pro record to 58-1. As for “Jersey Joe,” the loss put his pro record to 42-15-1. Meanwhile, the Berlin Airlift commences on this date in history as the Soviet Union continued tightening its noose around Berlin.
- 1949 Saturday: “Long-Haired Hare,” starring Bugs Bunny, hits movie theaters across the nation.
- 1950 Sunday: War broke out in Korea as forces from the Communist North invaded the South. Backed by both the Russians and the Chi-Coms, the North Koreans were overloaded with armor, artillery, and more than a million howling, screaming, shrieking communist soldiers overran everything in their path like a mob of maggots do a surprised piece of dog dung.
- 1954 Friday: Future 111th Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor is born in New York City on this date. President Barack Hussein Obama nominated her to fill the seat of outgoing Associate Justice David Souter. She commenced serving on 08-08-2009.
- 1960 Saturday: France grants Madagascar its independence.
- 1961 Sunday: Iraq announces that Kuwait is part of Iraq; however, Kuwait disagrees. This would set up the later invasion by Saddam Hussein in 1990.
- 1962 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court, in Engel v. Vitale, ruled 6-1 that recitation of a state-sponsored prayer in New York State public schools was unconstitutional.
- 1964 Thursday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson ordered 200 naval personnel to Mississippi to assist in finding three missing civil rights workers.
- 1967 Sunday: For refusing to serve in the U.S. Army my, the Federal government sentences heavyweight boxer Cassius Clay to 5 years in prison.
- 1968 Tuesday: In his first game with the San Francisco Giants, Bobby Bonds hit a grand-slam home run, which made him the first player in Major League Baseball history to debut with a grand-slam.
- 1973 Monday: White House Counsel John Dean admitted that President Richard M. Nixon took part in the Watergate cover-up.
- 1975 Wednesday: Mozambique became independent on this date with Samora Machel taking the oath of office as the country’s first president after 477 years of Portuguese rule.
- 1978 Sunday: The rainbow flag representing gay pride flies for the first time in the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade—oh, boy!
- 1985 Tuesday: ABC-TV’s “Monday Night Football” debuted a new lineup. The trio was Bakersfield native, Frank Gifford, Joe Namath, and O.J. Simpson.
- 1986 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress approved $100 million in aid to the Contras fighting the Sandinista regime in Nicaragua.
- 1988 Saturday: American-born Mildred Gillars, known as “Axis Sally,” for her Nazi propaganda broadcasts during World War II, died in Columbus, Ohio, at age 87. Gillars had served 12 years in prison for treason.
- 1990 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that family members cannot end the lives of comatose relatives unless the one in the coma made his or her wishes known legally. (We are discussing “pulling the plug” here). The high court made the ‘right to die’ decision in the case of Curzan v. Missouri case.
- 1991 Tuesday: Slovenia and Croatia declare their independence from Yugoslavia.
- 1993 Friday: Kim Campbell undertook the oath of office as Canada’s 19th Prime Minister, the first woman to hold the post.
- 1995 Sunday: In Washington, D.C., the former 15th chief justice of the United States Supreme Court and 97th justice overall, Warren E. Burger, Republican, died on this date. President Richard M. Nixon nominated Burger to fill the seat of Chief Justice Earl Warren. He served from June 23, 1969, to September 26, 1986.
- 1997 Wednesday: An unmanned cargo vessel crashed into the Russian space station Mir. The impact knocked out much of the power supply and severely damaged the Spektr module.
- 1998 Thursday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that ‘attorney-client privilege extends beyond the grave,’ which exempts Vince Foster’s conversations with his attorneys from being used as evidence by Kenneth Starr in the Whitewater Scandal investigation. In another ruling the court ruled that those infected with HIV-AIDS are under the protection of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 1999 Friday: In the NBA Finals, the San Antonio Spurs beat the New York Knicks 4 games to one.
- 2000 Sunday: U.S. and British researchers announced that they had completed a rough draft of a map of the genetic makeup of human beings. The project was 10 years old at the time of the announcement.
- 2005 Saturday: Pope Benedict XVI releases a book in which, he blasts the European Union for trying to create a human society completely without GOD. What the hell is wrong with these people? Meanwhile, Tehran Mayor Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wins the presidential run-off which will make this crazy SOB president of an equally crazy nation. How sad.
- 2006 Sunday: Warren Buffet- the third richest man in the world- does some chest-thumping today when he comes out and pledges that he will give the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation $37 billion in shares which will make the ‘charity’ the wealthiest in the world. Wow. Somehow, the money always seems to come back around.
- 2007 Monday: Republican senator from the state of Wyoming- John Barrasso- entered the U.S. Senate on this date. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court issues a spate of 5-4 decisions. The first places limits on freedom of expression by students, the next one permits the airing of issue-oriented ads ahead of elections, and the final one prohibits ordinary American citizens from demanding answers over faith-based initiatives. In essence, the Roberts court is allowing the stripping away of Americans’ freedoms.
- 2008 Wednesday: The United States Supreme Court finally does the right thing and rules in the case of Exxon Shipping Co. v. Baker that the damages slapped on Exxon-Mobil over the Exxon Valdez case were exorbitant. It slashed the settlement from the more than $2.7 billion to a much more reasonable $507 million. Of course, the Green Nazis go berserk. In another case, Kennedy v. Louisiana, SCOTUS rules out the death penalty in criminal cases that did not result in the death of another human being.
- 2009 Thursday: Death, claimed Michael Jackson[v], the “King of Pop,” in Los Angeles, California, at age 50. Elsewhere, Skye Saxon, lead singer of the acid rock band, the Seeds[vi], died at age 71 from organ failure in Austin, Texas. Next, actress Farah Fawcett died in Santa Monica, California, at age 62. What a day for death.
- 2010 Friday: Palestinian thugs begin firing mortars into neighboring Israel from the Gaza Strip. In return, the Israeli air force bombs Palestinian smuggling tunnels from Egypt into the Gaza Strip, hopefully caving them atop the murderous thugs. Note to Palestinian Authority: stop with the violence already.
- 2011 Saturday: New York becomes the largest state to legalize same-sex marriage after Governor Andrew Cuomo signs the New York State Marriage Equality Law. Meanwhile, across the Middle East, the Arab Spring continues to see new areas ravaged by angry protesters and thugs. The Syrian military is trying to sever the border between their nation and Turkey where many of the jihadis are coming from. Meanwhile, fighting rages across Libya and parts of Egypt while the Taliban never let a good crisis go to waste by launching attacks in Afghanistan. Neutron bombs, folks, neutron bombs, that’s why God gave them to civilized folks.
- 2012 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that minors cannot be sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. Elsewhere, 30 senior Syrian military officers including a general defect to neighboring Turkey. Meanwhile, Cyprus announces that at the end of the week, it’s going to seek financial aid from the European Union which will make it the fifth member of the EU to require financial aid.
- 2013 Tuesday: A portion of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which protects minority-voting rights, is struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court, ruling that Congress has not considered the nation’s racial progress when singling out certain states for federal oversight. Elsewhere, the Taliban is getting pretty bold what with launching an attack near the presidential palace in Kabul, the nation’s capital.
- 2014 Wednesday: Facebook reports that over 90% of its tech employees are Asian or white, while women make up only 15% of tech employees and 31% of all employees; COO Cheryl Sandberg notes that more women are also needed in leadership roles at the company—something they are striving to do. Elsewhere, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq calls for ‘national unity’ seeing as how the ISIS trash have overrun the town of Yathrib, 54 scant miles north of Baghdad. (Note- this is what happens when a POS president like Barack Hussein Obama yanks the U.S. out of Iraq and then has to send America’s war-fighters back in to stabilize the mess he inflicted on himself and on the Iraqis).
- 2015 Thursday: For the second time in three years, the U.S. Supreme Court upholds Obamacare in a 6-3 decision, outraging most Americans but causing the Obama Administration to dance the jig. This is not right and yet, no one—including the Republican Party—will fight against it. What do the Obamaists have on Chief Justice John Roberts?
- 2016 Saturday: After the new government of Taiwan refuses to accept the One-China Policy and bow down to the commies in Beijing, the Chi-Coms sever communications with the brave island. They must bow down and kiss the ground the Chinese Communist Party tells them to kiss. F**k them. IF Donald Trump wins in November, he will defend Taiwan. If the Democrats win, it’s ‘adios amigos.’
- 2017 Sunday: In Ahmedpur East, Pakistan, a tanker truck carrying oil bursts into violent flames following an explosion, claiming at least 200 lives, and injuring countless others as they sought to scavenge oil on the ground. Elsewhere, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad arrives in the city of Hama in his first visit to the community since the start of all the anti-government foolishness that has plagued the country since the beginning of the Arab Spring. He came to attend the Eid al-Fitr holiday prayer services.
- 2018 Monday: In Lake County, California, as flames from a raging wildfire burn more than 8,200 acres, Governor Jerry Brown, Democrat, declares a State of Emergency in the area. Meanwhile, in response to economic sanctions imposed on the United States by the European Union, famed motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson announces it will begin moving some of its production abroad.
- 2019 Tuesday: San Francisco, California, a city where garbage, human feces, and toxic waste lines many of the streets, the city’s leadership steps up and does something extremely important: it bans E-cigarettes. Wow. Meanwhile, the White House appoints Stephanie Grisham press secretary and communications director. Elsewhere, on the other side of the world in the Egyptian city of Arish, ISIS thugs descend on a checkpoint and in the resulting melee, seven Egyptian law enforcement officers and a civilian are killed while at least four and possibly five Islamists are killed.
- 2020 Thursday: Inexorably, the Xi Jinping Bat Flu continues marching around the world. In the United States, Democrats gleefully recite all the polls showing “Pro-China Joe” Biden with an insurmountable 14-point lead, in many battleground states, as well as across the nation. It’s all over, folks, according to the leftists, “NO point going to the polls.” My, my, my, I guess we shall see. Here are the global stats for the COVID Crisis (thank you, communist China): 9,494,571 confirmed cases, 484,155 confirmed deaths, and 4,782,910 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday A: In the United States, here are today’s stats for the Chinese Virus Crisis: 2,463,563 confirmed cases, 126,185 confirmed deaths, and 763,814 confirmed recoveries. You know the drill: in the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, Golden State first: 195,571 confirmed cases, 5,733 confirmed deaths, but alas, NO mention of confirmed recoveries- is Gov. Gavin Newsom colluding with his Beijing bosses? Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 835 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 686 confirmed recoveries. In the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 30,318 confirmed cases, 1,300 confirmed deaths, but like other BLUE STATES, no mention of confirmed recoveries. For interest’s sake, here are the stats for the Empire State where dimwit Governor Andrew “The Moron” Cuomo, a man ‘who’s single and ready to mingle’ according to his mentally challenged younger brother, CNN anchor and victim of Roid Rage, Chris, here are the stats: 390,415 confirmed cases, 24,800 confirmed deaths, and golly gee whiz, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us not forget, too, that Gov. Cuomo is responsible for most of the deaths in his state by sending coronavirus infected patients into rest homes!
- 2020 Thursday B: Here are today’s stock market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,745.60, UP 299.66 points (1.18%). Next, here are the numbers for the NASDAQ: 10,017.00, UP 107.84 points (1.09%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,083.76, UP 33.43 points (1.10%).
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 181,003,650 confirmed cases, +247,197, 3,920,829 confirmed deaths, +4,857 and 165,632,350 confirmed recoveries, +246,174. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,472,732 confirmed cases, UP 7,683 from yesterday’s reporting, 618,935 confirmed deaths, UP 327,[vii] and 28,886,704 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,948. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 301,029 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 158,620 deaths
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,813,332 confirmed cases, 63,495 confirmed deaths, and 2,072,095 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,363,489 confirmed cases, 37,768 confirmed deaths, and 2,174,419 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,484 confirmed cases, 515 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 451,871 confirmed cases, 5,939 confirmed deaths, and 225,431 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., South Dakota: they have 124,492 confirmed cases, 2,030 confirmed deaths, and 122,292 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats Of The Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 840,638 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,221 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Syria, 128th country on the list: 25,287 cases of the virus, 1,859 confirmed deaths and 21,774 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,433.84, UP 237.02 points (+0.69%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,360.39, DOWN 9.32 points (-0.065%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,280.70, UP 14.21 points (+0.33%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.00 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.07%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.80 per troy oz., +4.00 (+0.22%) while the price of SILVER is $26.19 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.39%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,108.20 per troy oz, +4.60 (+0.42%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, -0.02 (-0.37%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,637.10 per troy oz, -3.16 (-0.12%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,250.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-2.53%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.81. In Paraguayan Guaraní, one greenback equals 6,746.00 and in Peruvian Nuevo Sol, a buck equals 3.97 and in Philippine Peso, one dollar equals 48.54 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.258 per gallon, $2.940 in Florida, $3.997 in Hawaii, and $3.693 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- New Mexico: $3.018. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Taiwan: $3.945 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,448,291,778,032 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Bermuda, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Netherlands with $70 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xviii]
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Border arrests top one-million during Fiscal Year 2021. Wow. Next, by our count, today is Day #94 that ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge and voila, like a maggot appearing on a dog turd, she showed up in the El Paso sector and blamed the problems along the border on- you guessed it- President Donald J. Trump. Anyhow, once in El Paso, perhaps the slowest crossing point for the illegal alien tidal wave, she chose to blast the GOP instead of offering competent fixes for the border crisis. Dimwit. Speaking of “Kooky Kamala,” former Acting CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan says that the ‘vice president’ won’t accomplish a thing at the border.
- 2021 Friday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Canadian leader Justin Trudeau says that Pope Francis should apologize on Canadian soil for what happened in Catholic-run First Peoples’ schools where numerous unmarked graves have turned up. Mr. Trudeau, those Catholic nuns running the schools most likely were Canadian Catholic nuns so you should stop while you are ahead, doofus. If you wish to see true persecution and discrimination against the indigenous peoples of North America, look no further than Canada and Mexico before you start sniveling about the United States’ treatment of Native Americans.
- 2021 Friday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The filthy city by the bay- San Francisco- is going to require ALL city employees- 35 thousand of them to be precise- to get the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine. Whether they like it or not! (Seems like we have heard this before from Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom when he was mayor of Frisco and was marrying gays at city hall. It was against the law back then and he blew it off. He told his critics that ‘whether you like it or not, it’s gonna happen so get with the program bigots.” What a lovely fellow. Going to be amazing watching him go down in the recall election.
- 2021 Friday I: Health and Medical Alerts– What’s up with Joe Biden? Not only does he say black people are too ignorant to get by in life without help from Uncle Joe, now, Hispanics are, too, because- and this is a good one- according to the drooler-in-chief, “they won’t get the vaccine because they fear being deported immediately afterward.” WTF, Joe, you aren’t deporting anyone now so who is fearful of getting the vaccine and then getting placed aboard the southbound Border Patrol bus and sent back whence the f**k they came? (Note- what the hell is up with this bigoted POS claiming to be president, flinging out all sorts of racist comments sans any kind of pushback? Where are all these RACE WARRIORS fighting against bigots, racists, and white supremacists?)
- 2021 Friday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– The state senate in Pennsylvania has approved a bill requiring a constitutional amendment with which to codify VOTER ID in the state’s founding documents. Excellent. In Georgia, both Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are pushing back against the unlawful overreach of the Department of Justice threatening to trash their new voting laws. President Donald J. Trump says that citizens of the Peach State should sue their state government over the crooked, ‘rigged election.’ Amen. What amazes us is the fact that the Georgia voting rights law is less strident than say the ones in New York or in Colorado and yet, that little trollop, Kristin Clarke, the little racist heading the civil rights division at the Justice Department could care less. And you ask why WE believe the 2020 Election was stolen? NO one in their right mind would vote for this crap, no one.
- 2021 Friday K: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– Former Minneapolis Police Officer received a sentence from Judge Peter Cahill today of 270 months in prison. The prosecution was seeking 30 years while the defense was seeking probation. The judge issued his verdict and in a 20-plus page addendum added his reasoning in writing so that everyone would be able to see and understand his thought processes on the verdict. (Note- almost immediately, people outside the courthouse were wailing and moaning. STFU already, George Floyd’s family is now fabulously wealthy so they most likely are pleased that erstwhile son George took one for the team). Elsewhere, the union head of prison employees says that the Bureau of Prisons is facing tough decisions without proper funding in the upcoming budget.
- 2021 Friday L: Popular Culture News– A new poll says that 3 out of 4 respondents believe it’s unfair for women to be forced to compete with mentally deranged young boys and men claiming to be girls. Only one person out of four believes that girls should be forced to compete with males. Look, we have offered some fixes for this problem. First, IF boys want to be girls, then they should undergo full transition from male to female meaning everything gets snipped off and you have undergone at least a year to get the testosterone out of your system. Second, IF girls must be forced to compete with un-snipped boys and young men, girls should be allowed to dope as this will even the playing field. Third and final alternative, just create a third category of sports: TRANNY SPORTS. We believe everyone would watch TRANNY SPORTS because who doesn’t love a good ‘freak show?’
- 2021 Friday M: California State News– California’s government is asking ALL Californians NOT to charge their electric vehicles during Peak Hours. Hmmm, what can go wrong with this debacle? Well, if you lived in a town like Paradise, California, which burned down more than 20,000 acres back in 2018. People were trapped in the town what with only one or two roads out of the area which were both ablaze. The death toll was frightening but imagine how much worse it could have been had people been reliant upon EVs. We will drive gas-guzzling cars to the day we die because we will never bow down to the Green Meanies.
- 2021 Friday N: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1671 has a $50 million jackpot on the line. Here are the numbers: 17, 20, 42, 45, 65, and Mega 12. Out of 49,933 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $12,402.
- 2022 Saturday: Today marks Day #521 of the illegal Joe Biden regime. We tick off the minutes every day until we can see the return of the legitimate President Donald J. Trump to his rightful position in the White House. This is WHY the fake news media, the criminals in the Democratic-Socialist Party (and among the RINO wing of the GOP), and the street thugs in Antifa and Black Lives Matter continue pursuing the freedom fighters of the nation by vilifying and ridiculing them. Ridicule all you want. The time is coming and it’s coming soon. Stick around and discover the truth along with all of us. You will be glad you did (including the traitorous scum trying to topple the country and sell it out to the Chi-Coms).
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0872 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Sonata.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Every now and then, a movie soundtrack or cut from a movie soundtrack breathes NEW LIFE into an older band. The song, “Kokomo” from the Tom Cruise movie, “Cocktail,” was just such a track and suddenly, the Beach Boys had their first Number One hit since “Good Vibrations” several decades earlier. The band went into the studio and came out with a new album, “Still Cruisin’” that came out on August 28, 1989. The album featured the same lineup as the previous album but this record was far better. We hope you will investigate it to your exacting standards but we suspect that you will enjoy this album as much as we do. Check it out ASAP. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-25-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,443. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Mountain Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information I, Health And Medical Alerts, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, Popular Culture News, California State News, Allen Lanier, Blue Öyster Cult, Ian McDonald, King Crimson, Foreigner, Michael Jackson, Skye Saxon, The Seeds, Engel v. Vitale, Curzan v. Missouri, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren E. Burger, President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Senator John Barrasso, President Abraham Lincoln, President Andrew Johnson, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Attorney General James Speed, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Roger B. Taney, U.S. Treasury Secretary John Wesley Snyder, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James F. Byrnes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, U.S. President Barack Obama, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, “Racist Joe” Biden, “Ku Klux Klan Joe” Biden, TRANNY SPORTS, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Canada, First Peoples, Native Americans, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Governor Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Politics, Voting Integrity Laws, President Donald J. Trump, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Paraguayan Guaraní, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Philippine Peso, New Mexico Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Taiwanese Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions #1671, U.S. History, Battle of the Little Big Horn 1876, Custer’s Last Stand 1876, Lt. Col. George Armstrong Custer, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Abdulmejid I, Sultan Abdulaziz, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Cornelius, Pope St. Lucius I, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 1999 NBA Finals, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks, Professional Boxing, Joe Louis v. “Jersey Joe” Walcott, Joe Louis aka the Brown Bomber, “Jersey Joe” Walcott, Cassius Clay, National Boxing Association, NYSAC, The Ring magazine, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, Chef Bea O’Malley,
[ii] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] We definitely look forward to promoting the music of Foreigner one of these days, perhaps in 2020?
[iv] We are not sure when we will begin offering the music of Blue Öyster Cult but expect it will be sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned.
[v] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[vi] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Seeds but when we do, we will also do the music of the Electric Prunes and some of the other lesser-known psychedelic garage rock bands of the 1960s. We should have done it when we did the Strawberry Alarm Clock but sadly overlooked it.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.