TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 239
81. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices John Archibald Campbell, Stanley Matthews, Samuel Blatchford, John Hessin Clarke, and Charles Evans Whittaker; U.S. Interior Secretary John Willock Noble; U.S. Acting Secretary of State John Jay; U.S. Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson; U.S. Senator Alex Padilla; Former U.S. Senator Martha McSally; “Please Please Me” by the Beatles, Boston featuring Sib Hashian, Foghat featuring Rod Price, George Benson, Joe Cocker featuring Chris Stainton, the Turtles featuring Don Murray, and the Yardbirds featuring Keith Relf:
- 752 Saturday: The 91st Roman Catholic Pope St. Zachary ends his time as pontiff on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on December 03, 741. His successor- the 91.1st Roman Catholic ‘pope,’ Stephen died within the next couple of days before becoming the 92nd pope. A replacement would not assume the papal throne for another couple of days as the bishops went back into conclave.
- 1312 Tuesday: The 195th Roman Catholic Pope Clement V issued a papal bull ordering the dissolution of the Order of the Knights Templar.
- 1349 Saturday: The townspeople of Fulda, Germany, massacre their Jewish citizens, suspecting that they somehow are responsible for the Black Death.
- 1457 Sunday: Gutenberg Bible becomes the first book in print.
- 1622 Tuesday: The first Indian (Powhattan) massacre of whites occurred in Jamestown, Virginia, which resulted in the deaths of 347 settlers.
- 1630 Friday: In Boston, Massachusetts, city leaders enact the first Colonial legislation prohibiting gambling.
- 1638 Monday: Religious dissident Anne Hutchinson suffered expulsion from the Massachusetts Bay Colony for defying the Puritan orthodoxy.
- 1733 Sunday: Joseph Priestly invented carbonated water aka ‘seltzer.’
- 1765 Friday: The British Parliament passed the Stamp Act of 1765 to raise money from the American colonies, which fiercely resisted the tax, which the Crown repealed a year later.
- 1778 Sunday: Captain Cook sights Cape Flattery in Washington State.
- 1790 Monday: Thomas Jefferson becomes the first U.S. Secretary of State. His predecessor, Acting U.S. Secretary of State John Jay stepped down. Jay served from September 15, 1789, until today. Jefferson served from today until December 31, 1793.
- 1794 Saturday: Congress bans U.S. vessels from supplying slaves to other countries.
- 1841 Monday: Englishman Orlando Jones patents cornstarch.
- 1853 Tuesday: The 33rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Archibald Campbell took his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Franklin Pierce nominated Campbell to fill the seat of Associate Justice John McKinley’s seat. Campbell served from today until April 30, 1861.
- 1871 Wednesday: William Holden of North Carolina became the first government removed through the impeachment process.
- 1872 Friday: Illinois becomes the first state requiring equality between the sexes when it comes to employment.
- 1873 Saturday: Puerto Rico abolishes the institution of slavery.
- 1882 Wednesday: The U.S. adopts the Edmunds Act to suppress polygamy, which leads to the eventual imprisonment of about 1,300 men. Elsewhere, the 48th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Blatchford assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Chester Alan Arthur nominated Blatchford to fill the seat of Associate Justice Ward Hunt’s seat. Blatchford served from today until July 07, 1893.
- 1889 Friday: In Washington, D.C., the 46th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews died. President James A. Garfield nominated his fellow Republican to fill Associate Justice Noah Swayne’s seat, a Democrat-turned-Republican. Matthews served from 05-12-1881 to 03-22-1889.
- 1894 Thursday: The first playoff competition for the Stanley Cup began with Montreal playing Ottawa.
- 1895 Friday: In Paris, Auguste and Louis Lumiere showed their first movie to an invited audience.
- 1903 Sunday: Niagara Falls goes dry due to an ongoing drought.
- 1905 Wednesday: Child miners in Great Britain received a maximum workday consisting of no more than 8 hours.
- 1912 Friday: In St. Louis, Missouri, the former 18th U.S. Secretary of the Interior John Willock Noble died at age 80. A Republican, he served under President Benjamin Harrison from March 07, 1889, to March 06, 1893.
- 1933 Wednesday: During Prohibition, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure to make wine and beer containing up to 3.2 percent alcohol legal.
- 1934 Thursday: The inaugural Masters golf championship event kicked off in Augusta, Georgia.
- 1935 Friday: In New York, the state government authorized blood tests as evidence in court cases. Meanwhile, Persia renamed itself “Iran.”
- 1941 Saturday: The Grand Coulee hydroelectric dam in Washington State went into operation.
- 1942 Sunday: The Battle of Malta continues to rage as Luftwaffe and Fascist Italian air assets continue pounding the island as well as attacking the sea lanes around the island. A British supply convoy manages to make the perilous journey, but losses are severe, resupply low, and morale in the dumps. The Germans are planning a full-scale invasion with which to guarantee safe arrival of their supplies to the Afrika Korps while denying the British theirs.
- 1943 Monday: Keith Relf, future vocalist with the British invasion band, the Yardbirds[i], was born in Richmond, Surrey, England on this date as was guitar phenomena, George Benson[ii], who was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on this date.
- 1944 Wednesday: During World War II, more than 600 Allied bombers pound the Nazi capital, Berlin. Elsewhere, in the China-Burma-India Theater of World War II (CBI for short), the ill-fated Imperial Japanese invasion of eastern India commences. The Japanese have recruited disgruntled Indian troops with which to amplify their forces in their bid to ‘liberate India from their British occupiers.’ Meanwhile, future rock-and-roll keyboardist who would play with Joe Cocker[iii] for many years, Chris Stainton, is born in Sheffield, England, on this date.
- 1945 Thursday: In San Diego, California, the 68th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Hessin Clarke died. President Woodrow Wilson nominated Clarke to fill Charles Hughes’ seat. Clarke served from 07-24-1916 to 09-18-1922. Meanwhile, with the signing of its charter in Cairo, Egypt, the Arab League forms. Finally, the U.S. Third Army crosses the Rhine River at Nierstein, Germany.
- 1946 Friday: Great Britain signs a treaty that grants Trans-Jordan its independence. Elsewhere, at the Nuremburg War Crimes Trials, former Luftwaffe Chief Hermann Goering concludes his combative testimony at what he sees as a trumped-up kangaroo court. He knows what fate awaits him, perhaps he will find a way to avoid it.
- 1954 Monday: In Southfield, Michigan, the first shopping mall opens to the public. Elsewhere, in French Indochina, the French Union forces fighting against the Viet Minh at Dien Bien Phu have a new problem. Their southernmost strongpoint- Isabelle- and second in size to the main camp- has had the road cut by the People’s Army. The French muster a force and several tanks to regain control of the supply route. Fighting is fierce, casualties severe, but the French Foreign Legion paratroopers are able to kill significant numbers of their enemies. Still, the road remains contested.
- 1957 Friday: The 91st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated his fellow Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Stanley Forman Reed. Whittaker served from today until March 31, 1962.
- 1963 Friday: In the United Kingdom, Parlophone, the record company of the Beatles[iv], release the mop-tops first album, “Please Please Me.”
- 1965 Monday: The United States confirms that it has used chemical warfare in its war against the Viet Cong in South Vietnam. Meanwhile, Nicolae Ceausescu wins election to become the general secretary of the Romanian Communist Party.
- 1966 Tuesday: In Warwick, R.I., future Arizona Senator Martha McSally is born. A Republican, she entered office on January 03, 2019. She represented Arizona with Democratic Senator Kyrsten Sinema. She lost her seat to former astronaut Mark Kelly and left office on December 02, 2020.
- 1967 Wednesday: In their heavyweight-boxing match at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Muhammad Ali knocks out Zora Folley at the 1:48 minute mark in the 7th round to retain the WBA, WBC, NYSAC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. The record of the former Cassius Clay goes to 29-0 while that of Folley went to 74-8-4.
- 1972 Wednesday: Congress approves the Equal Rights Amendment, but never ratifies the measure.
- 1973 Thursday: In Los Angeles, California future U.S. Senator Alex Padilla is born. A Democrat, he would serve as the Golden State’s secretary of state. Then, when Senator Kamala Harris became Vice President Kamala Harris, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom appointed Padilla to fill her seat. Senator Padilla assumed his office on January 20, 2021.
- 1974 Friday: As the Vietnam War dwindled, the Viet Cong proposed a truce with the United States and South Vietnam, one that would feature immediate elections for the people.
- 1978 Wednesday: Karl Wallenda, the 73-year-old patriarch of “The Flying Wallendas” high-wire act, fell to his death while attempting to walk a cable strung between two hotel towers in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1979 Thursday: The Israeli Parliament ratifies the peace treaty between their nation and their former adversary, Egypt.
- 1982 Monday: In the Iran-Iraq War, the Iranians launch a major offensive against Iraq. The Iraqi offensive sputtered out rather quickly and had the Iranians not been in the midst of coming out of a very violent, bloody revolution, one in which, they whacked numerous high-ranking officers, they may have been able to drive straight to Baghdad. Instead, this horrible war will drag on for nearly a decade.
- 1984 Thursday: Law enforcement investigators charge teachers at the McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach with satanic ritual abuse of the children in their care. However, the authorities later drop the charges as being completely unfounded but not before severely damaging the education professionals.
- 1986 Saturday: At the beautiful Riviera in Winchester, Nevada, Trevor Berbick beats Pinklon Thomas via a 15th round unanimous decision to win the WBC heavyweight title of the world. Pinklon- losing the title- saw his pro record go to 26-1-1 while that of Berbick- with the win- went to 34-4-1. Meanwhile, in Reno, Nevada, “Neon Leon” Spinks loses to Dwight Muhammad Qawi via a TKO at the 2:56-minute mark of the 6-round in a schedule 15-round WBA cruiserweight title match. This put Spinks’ record to 17-5-2 while that of the champion went to 26-2-1.
- 1988 Tuesday: Both houses of Congress overrode President Ronald Reagan’s veto of the Civil Rights Restoration Act.
- 1990 Thursday: A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, finds Captain Joseph Hazelwood innocent of felony charges in the Exxon Valdez oil spill. However, it convicted him of a minor charge of negligent discharge of oil.
- 1991 Friday: A jury of her peers finds New Hampshire high school teacher, Pamela Smart, guilty for having manipulated her student-lover to murder her husband.
- 1996 Friday: Don Murray—original drummer for the surf-rock band, the Turtles[v]—died following complications of ulcer surgery.
- 1997 Saturday: The comet Hale-Bopp makes its closest approach to Earth, flying by at 1.315 AU.
- 1998 Sunday: The movie, “The Postman,” wins the 18th Golden Raspberry Awards.
- 2003 Saturday: The longarm of Israeli justice finally catches up with Hamas thug Ahmed Yassin when an Israeli AH-64 Apache helicopter comes across him and lights him with a pair of Hellfire missiles. Not only is Yassin blown to bits, so are his two bodyguards and at least nine ‘innocent bystanders.’ All in a day’s work.
- 2004 Monday: Terry Nichols went on trial for his life in the infamous Oklahoma City bombing. Already serving a life sentence for his conviction on federal charges, a jury found him guilty of 161 state murder charges, but once again cheated death because the jury couldn’t agree on his sentence.
- 2005 Tuesday: Rod Price, the electric slide guitarist of the band Foghat[vi], died on this date in Wilton, New Hampshire, due to a heart attack suffered while falling down the stairs at his home. He was 57 years-old. This man made the slide guitar into a virtuoso instrument giving Foghat a sound that made them monsters of the world throughout much of the 1970s and into the early 1980s. IF you haven’t heard this band yet, you must seek them out ASAP.
- 2006 Wednesday: The ETA—an armed Basque separatist group—declares a permanent ceasefire. Elsewhere, U.S. Army personnel continue to be punished for mistreating Muslim POWs at the Abu Ghraib prison. Sgt. Michael Smith, a military dog handler, had the misfortune of being photographed frightening jihadist prisoners with unmuzzled canines. He received a six-month sentence. Gee whiz.
- 2007 Thursday: As the Iraq War continues to drone on and on and on, the Out-of-Iraq Caucus in the U.S. Congress finds themselves worked into a corner. They planned to vote against a $124 billion military funding bill that would send more money to both the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on the promise the country would find a way with which to remove the U.S. from these endless meatgrinder wars. Good luck with that.
- 2008 Saturday: In Rome, an amazing incident occurs when Pope Benedict XVI baptizes Madgi Allam, the most well-known Muslim cleric in all of Italy. Allam has decided to turn his back on Islam and become a Roman Catholic. Will riots break out around the world? Events such as this usually cause such mayhem.
- 2009 Sunday: After a prolonged period of unrest, Mt. Redoubt, an Alaskan volcano commences erupting. Elsewhere, in the United States, newbie President Barack Hussein Obama is seeking a strategy with which to extradite the United States from the continuous war in Afghanistan. Good luck with that, sir. President Obama tells the American people that the Bush-Cheney policies have made the world less-safe. We concur, the world is a much more dangerous place due to all these regime-change wars neocons love to launch.
- 2010 Monday: In a big to-do for the Obama administration, President Obama will be signing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act- the PPACA or more well-known ACA- into law. The Republicans are preparing to file a bill with which to repeal it if it does become law, but this BS from the GOP would continue until well after Donald J. Trump became president in early 2017.
- 2011 Tuesday: Governor Dennis Daugaard, Republican -South Dakota, signs an abortion bill that requires women to wait 72 hours before undergoing the procedure and to receive counseling. Meanwhile, Hall of Famer NFL player Lawrence Taylor pleads guilty to misdemeanor sexual assault and receives a sentence of six years-probation.
- 2012 Thursday: In Portugal, trades unions call for a 24-hour strike nationwide to protest austerity measures the government announces it is going to put into place to halt further economic decline. Meanwhile, Staff Sgt. Robert Bales is facing 17 counts of premeditated homicide while on duty in Afghanistan. The Afghans want him so they can dish out justice but for now, he is being held in solitary confinement at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- 2013 Friday: The British Food Standards Agency reports a discovery in Lancashire of 100kg of horsemeat imported from Hungary labelled as beef. Elsewhere, information is beginning to come out regarding the secret drone war the Obama administration has been running covertly. Four Americans have been slain by CIA drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan and the American public is growing concerned. What is the 44th president up to? Didn’t he win a Nobel Peace Prize almost upon the day of his election? Yikes. Take it back, Nobel, take it back.
- 2014 Saturday: At Oso, Washington, 30 people die in a mudslide. Meanwhile, at Lake Albert, Uganda, a boat capsize kills at least 251 people. Elsewhere, with Vladimir Putin formerly signing into law the act that allows Russia to rip the Crimea away from the Ukraine, the world is going berserk. We shall see what we shall see.
- 2015 Sunday: Having discovered the remains of King Richard III of England, 1483-85, in the city of Leicester, the crown gives him a royal funeral procession to his place of burial at the Leicester Cathedral. Elsewhere, it appears that civil war is looming in Yemen. The United Nations reports the possibility which causes the United States to close a key base and begin pulling personnel out of the violent hellhole. Meanwhile, one of the creators of the havoc in Yemen- Iran- is demanding an immediate end to ALL sanctions imposed upon their country if the U.S. and other nations trying to engineer a ‘deal’ with Tehran want to see it happen.
- 2016 Tuesday: Jihadists in Brussels, Belgium have caused loads of trouble again as they attacked a subway station and an airport killing at least 31 people and injuring another 200 plus people. The time is coming when permitting ‘armies’ of military age Muslim males from the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa must stop or Europe will be no more. The authorities are out seeking this riffraff. Elsewhere, Senator Ted Cruz says it’s ‘time we begin patrolling Muslim neighborhoods in the U.S. to prevent them from becoming radicalized.’ This of course raises the ire of liberals across the country. God, forbid we do something to protect our country.
- 2017 Wednesday: Original drummer for the East Coast rock band, Boston[vii]—Sib Hashian—drops dead while performing on a cruise ship in Nassau, Bahamas; he was age 67. Elsewhere, the House of Representatives is preparing to vote on the future of the Affordable Care Act, one of the failed Obama era messes that Donald Trump promised to end on Day 1. Across the nation, liberals are out running riot in the streets, screaming don’t take away our healthcare. Wah, wah, wah, everyone receiving Obamacare is receiving it thanks to government subsidies which are bankrupting the government. Obamacare MUST GO. NOW.
- 2018 Thursday: According to new scientific research, the Great Floating Island of Garbage haunting the waters between California and Hawaii contains more than 1.8 trillion pieces of garbage and thanks to China, Russia, and the Third World continues expanding by the minute. Meanwhile, in eastern China at Yancheng, a chemical Xiangshui plant explodes with such magnitude that it registers as an earthquake, killing at least 64 and at least- according to Chinese reporting 28 missing. Wow.
- 2019 Friday: Rumors continue to abound that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, nicknamed the “Boy Scout,” will soon release his more than two-plus years witch hunt into all-things Russian collusion and President Donald J. Trump. People who either helped initiate the potential coup or who have knowledge of the farce begin distancing themselves from the impending release of the final report. Millions of Americans hope that when the report clears the president, that the people who launched the coup- Andrew McCabe, Rod J. Rosenstein, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Peter Strzok and his paramour Lisa Page, and numerous others- including Barack Hussein Obama- will face justice.
- 2020 Sunday: COVID-19 continues crisscrossing the world with the death toll now sitting at 15,000 with loads more to follow. Worldwide, there are at least 340,000 confirmed cases of the bat virus with several nations such as Italy feeling the brunt of the growing pandemic. The Gaza Strip, Afghanistan, and Syria report their first cases while German Chancellor Angela Merkel goes into self-imposed quarantine following her personal physician testing positive for this evil crap. The U.S. is trying to prevent foreign flights coming in so as to stop the spread of the virus but in some areas, particularly Democrat-controlled areas, they aren’t taking it seriously as they should. In Japan, the Summer Olympics are up in the air what with some nations now saying they aren’t going to send athletes.
- 2021 Monday: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE I– Despite a blackout on what is occurring on the U.S. southern border with Mexico, brave souls are releasing shocking of photos of illegal aliens and illegal alien brats crammed into sardine can-like holding facilities, sleeping on cement floors with foil blankets for protection. Where is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka the Baby Evita, where is Rashida Tlaib, where is Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and all the rest of the blubbering leftists who care so much about illegal alien kids? Nowhere. Let the world see them for what they are- glib hypocritical POS. Former Acting U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf says it’s NOT an ‘open border but a LAWLESS border now’ thanks to blundering Joe Biden’s horrible America-last immigration policies.
- 2021 Monday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE II– President Donald J. Trump says his administration handed Joe Biden a secure border. Look at it now. As the crisis continues growing exponentially worse by the hour, the 45th president blasted the enfeebled 46th president’s border policies as inhuman, cruel, and according to us, EVIL. Speaking of the 46th disaster, he says he will go to the border when ‘he’s good and ready.’ Uh, okay. The problem is, you WON’T know what you are looking at, Joe, you’ll think you’re at the zoo… Elsewhere, we learn that U.S. Customs and Border Patrol interactions with family units on the southern border are up by 188 percent and illegal alien brats by 96-percent. Build the wall and deport them all. NOW.
- 2021 Monday B: POLITICAL NEWS– Congressman Jody Hice, R-GA 10th congressional district received an endorsement from President Donald J. Trump as he runs to unseat RINO Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, an extremely corrupt individual who colluded with Governor Brian Kemp and political hack Stacey Abrams to throw the 2020 Presidential Election to stumbling, bumbling old Joe Biden in the Peach State. Even more embarrassing for Mr. Raffensperger is the fact that HIS county- Fulton County- banned him from serving as a delegate in any upcoming elections. Ouch. Congressman Hice thanks President Trump saying his endorsement has led to an overwhelming response in support. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump says that Senator “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell ‘is hanging by a thread in the upcoming battle to end the Senate filibuster rule.’ (Note- we also learn that dark money is funding efforts to end the filibuster rule).
- 2021 Monday C: JOE BIDEN NEWS– Pro-Death Joe Biden is facing a growing backlash from the Catholic (and other religious affiliations) over his rabid support of abortion at all stages of gestation and even after birth. IF Pope Francis were not a liberal-socialist, some say, ‘communist,’ he would excommunicate Biden, his family, Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, and loads of other Pro-Death Democrats and liberals. Pope Francis- do your job, excommunicate these Catholic-in-Name-only, aka CINO, abortion-loving losers. NOW. Next, Joe Biden (well, the voice in his ear) says he is going to move to bolster Obamacare prior to its upcoming 11th anniversary. What a disaster. Biden (the voice) also says that his administration must prepare to get $3 trillion in additional spending on the road NOW.
- 2021 Monday D: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS– Russia regrets the United States lack of support for public talks between Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin. Elsewhere, for the first time this year, Russian warplanes carried out airstrikes on rebel positions in northwestern Syria. Blow those bastards to hell, boys! Next, the U.S. sanctions two Chinese officials for their roles in repressing Uighur Muslims. Speaking of the Chinese, former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says, ‘we cannot reward communist China by allowing them to hold the 2022 Winter Games in Beijing.’ Numerous nations around the world are joining the movement to either boycott the games or to see them moved elsewhere.
- 2021 Monday E: MASSAGE PARLOR MASSACRES AND OTHER CRIME NEWS– A Chinese American group condemns, we repeat, condemns CRITICAL RACE THEORY as being the new form of Maoism. How soon do we see Red Guards going door to door in the streets? Instead of lamenting the dead in the Atlanta killings, the Democrats are using the dead to stir their evil-smelling pot of fecal matter to continue their race-baiting ways as well as to steal guns from the American people. Speaking of the Massage Parlor Massacres, the feds say there is “NO EVIDENCE that the shooter’s crimes were racially motivated thus no federal hate crimes charges can be filed against the sex addict shooter.’ This of course drives all liberals insane. Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy, RINO, says that the politization of the crimes is a ‘calculation’ on the part of the Democrats. Speaking of crime, the judge in the Derek Chauvin trial has seated the 14th and final juror in the upcoming trial.
- 2021 Monday F: SCOTUS NEWS– The John Roberts U.S. Supreme Court will weigh reinstating the Boston Marathon Bomber’s death sentence. Folks- just execute this POS, he does not need to sit on death row for the next 40 years. Next, the Supreme Court won’t take up the case about Facebook tracking its users. Speaking of Facebook, they claim to have removed 1.3 billion false accounts between October to December of last year. Wow.
- 2021 Monday G: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS– The Los Angeles teachers’ union agrees to reopen schools sometime in April. (Note- teachers have NO clue as to what is heading their way, the discipline problems are going to be off the charts. We expect to see teachers and administrators assaulted, beaten, raped, and murdered because the young people with socialization skills are going to amped up more than anyone can comprehend. It’s going to be ugly). Elsewhere, Miami Beach, Florida, has had to slap on a curfew from 8:00 p.m. to sometime the next morning because of fights, havoc, and people crowding together. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders, DS-VT, and Elon Musk are arguing over wealth and how best to spend it. Mr. Musk, whatever Bernie says, do the EXACT opposite. Finally, newbie Senator Raphael Warnock, DS-GA, is tying gun control together with voting rights. (Note- Georgia- vote this POS out of office next year).
- 2021 Monday H: AICPENDBLOG.COM ENDORSEMENT– We endorse former Assistant Administrator of the Small Business Administration Sery Kim to fill the open House seat in Texas’ 6th congressional district. The Special General Election will occur on May 1, 2021.
- 2021 Monday I: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 123,516,699 confirmed cases, +552,287, 2,917,703, confirmed deaths, +7,956, and 69,975,879 confirmed recoveries, +327,920. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 30,054,603 confirmed cases, up 43,422 from yesterday’s reporting, 548,172 confirmed deaths, UP 718, and 116,975,502 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.
- 2021 Monday J: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 219,704 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- Vegetable Joe, in another three-and-a-half-weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. In other COVID-19 news, the Centers for Disease Control says that California ranks 44th in Chi-Vi vaccine equity. F**k equity, just distribute this crap to whomever wants it and for those that don’t, stop guilting them. Meanwhile, AstraZeneca reports that U.S. data shows that their vaccine is 79-percent effective.
- 2021 Monday J: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,643,252 confirmed cases, 57,679 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,834 confirmed cases, 454 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 357,443 confirmed cases, 5,224 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- U.S. Virgin Islands: currently, they have 2,767 confirmed cases, 25 confirmed deaths, and 2,653 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 828,672 confirmed cases, 6,102 confirmed deaths, and 807,341 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Sweden, home of pissed-off Greta Thunberg: 744,272 cases of the virus, 13,262 confirmed deaths but NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday K: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,731.20, UP 103.23 points (+0.32%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,377.54, UP 162.31 points (+1.23%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,940.59, UP 27.49 points (+0.70%). The price of GOLD is $1,737.80 per troy oz., -0.30 (-0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.82 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.20%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,186.50 per troy oz, +2.50 (+0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $4.14 per pound, 0.00 (-0.01%). The price of PALLADIUM is $1,186.50 per troy oz, -4.50 (-0.38%). The price of RHODIUM is $2,175.00 per troy oz, +45.00 (+2.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.19 per barrel, -0.40 (-0.61%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.51 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.57. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. In Bahraini Dinar, one greenback equals 0.38.
- 2021 Monday L: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.882 per gallon, $3.597 in Hawaii, and $3.317 in Washington state. Time to allow the country to return to fracking, there Joe Biden. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,082,074,861,052 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to implode.
- 2021 Monday M: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– George W. Bush political advisor Karl Rove is planning on holding a fund-raiser for politically dead man-walking Congressman Adam Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district. That’s Karl Rove for you. The guy is probably thinking he’s going to trot out Jeb Bush for another go in 2024. One thing we can guarantee you, the era of voting for the lesser of two evils– meaning voting for a RINO instead of a Democrat has ended. If we’re going to go socialist, then we’re going to go socialist so what difference does it make if it’s next year or in three years or whatever? NO MORE RINOs. Elsewhere, Joe Biden’s national security adviser says it wasn’t a mistake to call Vladimir Putin a ‘killer.’ We shall see. Meanwhile, the battle of mail-in ballots is raging in the Florida statehouse. We don’t want mail-in ballots. Next, the push to make the federal district of Washington, D.C., is beginning in the U.S. Senate. Washington, D.C. was NEVER meant to be a state. Finally, accusers of Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo claim the Lov Gov is interfering in the harassment probe into his scandalous activities and actions. The man is a groper.
- 2021 Monday N: CRIME NEWS– In Boulder, Colorado, a lone gunman carrying a rifle shot and killed 10 people- including a law enforcement office- at a King Soopers Grocery Store. The shooting began around 2:30 P.M. and within minutes, a line of emergency vehicles and first responders ringed the store. Law enforcement then went in and subdued the scumbag. He’s in custody. Elsewhere, the U.S. Department of Justice has announced that it is considering hitting the Oath Keepers with SEDITION charges for their part in the January 06, 2021, Capitol Hill Riots. The question is, WILL the Justice Department file similar charges against Antifa and Black Lives Matter as both groups infiltrated Trump supporters and engineered one of the largest FALSE FLAG operations in modern U.S. history.
- 2021 Monday O: In other crazy news, RINO Bill Kristol, one of the all-time great phonies is supporting making Washington, D.C., a state while also advocating the invasion of Cuba and making that one a state, too. This worthless phony has never seen a Third World War for which he didn’t advocate, and NO one should waste time listening to this dumb ass. The time for jingoism ended when at the end of the Mexican-American War, the U.S. didn’t absorb the land between our southern border all the way down to Columbia just as after the Spanish-American War, we didn’t keep Cuba, too. Next thing you know, Bill Kristol is going to want to make Afghanistan a U.S. commonwealth or at least a territory.
- 2022 Tuesday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0777 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaro Blooms.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On November 15, 1994, the Band released a comprehensive collection aptly titled, “Across the Great Divide.” The three-disc set contained 56 tracks, many of which are well-known and much beloved along with some lesser known, rarities. If you have yet to get in on the ground floor with this amazing Canadian American group, this is a superb way in which, one can introduce the music to one’s ears. We hope you will go out and seek this one out- it’s a terrific addition to any collection of fine music. We love it, you will love it, and you will enjoy it for years- if not decades- to come.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-22-2021 all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,683. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Georges Seurat, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Keith Relf, The Yardbirds, George Benson, Rod Price, Foghat, Don Murray, The Turtles, “Please Please Me” by The Beatles, Joe Cocker, Chris Stainton, Boston, Sib Hashian, Roxy Music, Acting U.S. Secretary of State John Jay, President Franklin Pierce, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McKinley, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Archibald Campbell, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Hessin Clarke; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Forman Reed, U.S. Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Senator Alex Padilla, Reverend Raphael Warnock, Senator Bernie Sanders, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Lov Gov, Biden $3 trillion spending bill, Pro-Death Democrats, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Affordable Care Act, ACA- the, PPACA- the, Dark Money, U.S. Senate Filibuster Rule, Derek Chauvin Trial, George Floyd, Educator’s Unions, Critical Race Theory, Congressman Jody Hice, President James A. Garfield, President Benjamin Harrison, President Chester Alan Arthur, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ward Hunt, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Noah Haynes Swayne, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Blatchford, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker, U.S. Secretary of the Interior John Willock Noble, Senator Martha McSally, Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Karl Rove, Sery Kim, Congressman Adam Kinzinger, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Senator Bill Cassidy, Senator “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Maoism, Mao’s Red Guards, People’s Republic of China, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Dzhokar Tsarnaev, U.S.-China Relations, Uighur Muslims, California, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., AstraZeneca, COVID-19 Vaccines, Vaccine Equity, Atlanta Massage Parlor Massacres, Racism, Sex Addictions, Hate Crimes, Border Security, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Elon Musk, U.S. Supreme Court, Facebook, Social Media, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bahraini Dinar, Gasoline Prices, Washington-D.C. Statehood, Professional Boxing, Muhammad Ali, Zora Folley, Muhammad Ali v. Zora Folley, Trevor Berbick v. Pinklon Thomas, “Neon Leon” Spinks, Leon Spinks, Dwight Muhammad Qawi, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Zachary, Pope Clement V, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Excommunicating Pro-Death Proponents, The Band, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of famed guitarist George Benson one day. We hope you will remain alert as to the day when we do.
[iii] We definitely look forward to presenting the music of Joe Cocker, the famed British ex-bricklayer who blew the minds of the world at the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We began promoting the music of the famed California surf-rock band, the Turtles, beginning on Tuesday, 03-September-2013 through Friday, 13-September-2013.
[vi] We began promoting the music of Foghat, one of the all-time greatest rock bands to explode out of England, beginning on Monday, 18-February-2018 through Monday, 19-March-2018. We hope you will seek the music of this celebrated group out by checking out the blog posts on those dates.
[vii] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of Boston but when we do, we will alert the readership. Stay tuned for further developments.