Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: if Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,090 AT THE AICP-END
567 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
We need to pray for the good people of Paris, France- the loss of Notre Dame cathedral is an unparalleled disaster
Kihei, HI, 04-17-2019 Wednesday: Only in America can something as phenomenal as what happened this past weekend at the famed Master’s championship in Georgia occur. Only in America can someone counted out years ago, someone beleaguered by their own faux pas and peccadilloes come back, prove the naysayers wrong and win. This is precisely what Tiger Woods did when a one-shot victory enabled him to return to the land of the living and win his fifth green jacket. I am just sorry his pop was not there to see it but his mother and 10-year-old son were and that was amazing.
Here in Hawaii, we have some wonderful golf courses, private ones, public ones, we have them. We love all sports here in the Islands although we have no professional teams and even worse is that we did have the Pro Bowl for a long, long time until NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell robbed us of the event and then circulated it among mainland cities. Boo!
We hope one day to move into the world and have a Major League Baseball team here or an NFL team. Heck, even a NBA team would be great. I honestly believe that the good people of Hawaii would be able to support any team with dedicated attendance, we would love it if only one of the professional sports leagues would look at us instead of writing off the people of the Aloha State as non-entities.
Moving on, as a Catholic, I am horror-struck at what happened to the Notre Dame cathedral in the heart of Paris. One can only imagine the anguish, the loss of the people of France as well as of the Roman Catholic world. I can only imagine how the Parisian people felt watching an ancient church, perhaps one of the best-known religious structures across the world, implode upon itself, flames roaring up from the interior, pulling various steeples and towers down into the inferno.
What is even more tragic about this shocking catastrophe is that Easter is this weekend. This weekend folks will be going to church and the iconic structure is lying in ruin. Tomorrow is Holy Thursday, then Good Friday, then Holy Saturday, and of course, Easter Sunday. The restaurant will be rocking but I fear the feelings of Catholics around the planet and here in Hawaii will be somewhat subdued.
This past Monday, Senator Bernie Sanders did something extremely brave. He went onto the Fox News Channel and did a town hall-style meeting with Bret Baier and Martha McCallum hosting. I think it was a great thing as I disagree wholeheartedly with head of the DNC, Tom Perez, deciding NOT to allow FNC to host ANY Democratic primary debates. It shows fear. It smells of terror-stricken sweat, of being incapable of believing that OUR people can hold their own against perhaps, historically unfriendly hosts.
Now, FNC is a bit of Trump cheerleading squad, no doubt about it whatsoever, friends. However, Bret Baier, Martha McCallum, (and others such as Chris Wallace) are impartial at worst and somewhat unfavorable to Trump at best. Especially Chris Wallace so what the heck are we afraid of? Mr. Perez, if we cannot hold our own with Fox then how can we expect to reach out to, uh, everyone instead of just our niche voters?
As I mentioned yesterday, I am favorable to the homegrown girl, Tulsi Gabbard. I know there are many out there who are writing her off. If she cannot win the nomination, at least I think she would be the perfect vice presidential candidate for Bernie Sanders who could win the nomination hands down. Hands down, folks, hands down.
Now, I can tell you that if we show fear, if we smell of nervousness, if we cringe in the corner when Donald J. Trump enters the room, we are going to lose and there will be a second term for this despicable president. I am telling you, if we allow this to happen because we are trying to avoid the bully instead of jumping atop him and giving him the political beat-down of his life, we should no longer be a party but a boatload of losers.
Now, I will admit, I watched Senator Sanders on Monday and I will say, it appeared that Mr. Baier and Ms. McCallum were zeroed in on Bernie. Not a problem because that wily old fox can tango with the best of them. Heck, I think he could do some serious hula with some of our young wahines. Still, they went after him more than the fluff they gave to independent Howard Schultz, he of Starbuck’s fame. They gave him one softball after another the previous week.
I love Bernie when it comes to saying that ‘health care is a human right.’ It is indeed a human right. People in Hawaii are more fortunate than they are on the mainland but things have been getting difficult here, too. I am not sure that Medicare for All is the way to go about it but I do believe we can make things more affordable for everyone than where they now stand.
I think Hawaii is unfairly hammered because the cost of living is higher here than on the Mainland because everything has to sail across the sea aboard Matson barges. It might be great if they did not have a seeming monopoly on transporting the goods we need so I think we need someone to speak up for us- like Tulsi.
Friends, thanks for joining me today; we will continue with more tomorrow on Holy Thursday and let us pray for the good people of Paris, France, for the loss of the Notre Dame cathedral, one of the most well-known places of all Christendom. God bless them, God help them rebuild as quickly as possible, and we will donate as much as we can to our parish knowing they will send it on to Paris.
Aloha. See you tomorrow.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ email@example.com
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-17-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,016
04-17-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII: “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-16-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Fox News Channel, Bret Baier, Martha McCallum, Chris Wallace, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, 2020 Democratic Party Nomination,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 17, 2019:
SCOTUS Associate Justice John Blair; Chef Robert Howard “BC” Cznystekinki of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, (Jeff Beck with) the Jan Hammer Group featuring Jan Hammer, the Mothers of Invention featuring Roy Estrada, Mountain featuring Felix Pappalardi, and Uriah Heep featuring Keith Baker:
- 858: Benedict III ended his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1492: Today, Christopher Columbus and a representative of Spain’s King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella signed a contract, which gave Columbus a commission to seek a westward seaborne route to Asia, primarily India.
- 1521: Martin Luther went before the Diet of Worms to face charges stemming from his religious writings; unfortunately for him, Holy Roman Emperor Charles V declared him an “outlaw” a short while later.
- 1524: Explorer Giovanni Verrazano discovered New York Harbor on this date.
- 1629: The Massachusetts Bay Colony imported the first horses into North America on this date.
- 1704: John Campbell published what would grow into the first successful newspaper in America on this date, the paper known as the Boston “News-Letter.”
- 1711: Charles VI of the family, Hapsburg, becomes the king of Austria.
- 1732: Future 5th Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice John Blair is born in Williamsburg, Virginia, British North America on this date. President George Washington nominated him and he served from 02-02-1790 to 10-25-1795. He was a Federalist and he resigned from office.
- 1810: Lewis M. Norton patented pineapple cheese on this date.
- 1824: Russia abandons all North American claims south of 54 degrees 40′ N.
- 1860: New York City instituted a new law on this date that would require fire escapes for all tenement buildings.
- 1861: The state of Virginia becomes the eighth state to secede from the Union prior to the beginning of the American Civil War.
- 1864: During the Civil War, bread riots break out in Savannah, Georgia. Meanwhile, commander-in-chief of the Union armies, General Ulysses S. Grant, suspends POW exchanges between the Union and the Confederacy.
- 1875: Sir Neville Chamberlain invented the game, “snooker,” on this date.
- 1907: The Ellis Island immigration center processed 11,747 people on today’s date, more immigrants today than on any other in the history of the immigrant-processing center.
- 1917: A bill in Congress to establish Daylight Saving Time suffered a defeat; however, lawmakers managed to pass it a few months later.
- 1920: The American Professional Football Association, the forerunner of the NFL, forms.
- 1937: Directed by Tex Avery, the animated cartoon character Daffy Duck made his debut in the Warner Brothers cartoon, “Porky’s Duck Hunt.”
- 1939: Josef Stalin signs the anti-Nazi pact with Great Britain and France. Meanwhile, future author for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, H. “BC” Cznystekinki, is born.
- 1941: During World War II, Yugoslavia surrendered to Germany; however, the amount of time it took Germany to beat the Eastern European nation damaged their timetable in their invasion of the Soviet Union, thereby causing their defeat before the gates of Moscow later that December.
- 1943: During World War II, Japan’s Admiral Yamamoto begins his final journey (unbeknownst to him) from the island of Truk to Rabaul in the Pacific Theater. Elsewhere, future bassist/vocalist with the zany rock band, the Mothers of Invention (1964-69 / 1975-76), Roy Estrada, was born in Santa Ana, California. Estrada also played on the first two Little Feat
- 1946: In the aftermath of World War II, Syria declares its independence from France.
- 1947: Jackie Robinson of the Brooklyn Dodgers performed a bunt for his first major league hit on this date.
- 1948: Future drummer with the rock band, Uriah Heep (1970)—Keith Baker—is born in the United Kingdom on this date. In Prague, Czechoslovakia, future keyboard phenom Jan Hammer- who would lead the Jan Hammer Group- is born.
- 1960: American Samoa sets up a constitutional government.
- 1961: Some 1,500 CIA-trained Cuban exiles launched the disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba to topple Fidel Castro, whose forces crushed the incursion by the third day.
- 1964: The Ford Motor Company officially debuts its Mustang with a base price of $2,368.
- 1969: A jury in Los Angeles, California, convicted Sirhan B. Sirhan of assassinating Senator Robert F. Kennedy; being still held in Federal custody to this day, Sirhan continues to proclaim his innocence.
- 1970: Apollo 13 astronauts James A. Lovell, Fred W. Haise, and Jack Swigert splashed down in the Pacific Ocean; four days after a ruptured oxygen tank crippled their spacecraft while en route to the moon. Meanwhile, former Beatle Paul McCartney releases his first solo effort, “McCartney.”
- 1975: The communist Khmer Rouge captures Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Kampuchea National Day), which marks the end of the Cambodian Civil War.
- 1983: India entered space age launching SLV-3 rocket. Meanwhile, Mountain bassist and vocalist Felix Pappalardi dies following his wife, Gail Collins shooting him dead after catching him cheating with other women.
- 1984: Atlanta Braves pitcher Pascual Perez suspended due to cocaine usage.
- 1993: LAPD police officers found guilty of violating Rodney King’s civil rights.
- 1997: New Jersey Devil Martin Brodeur is second NHL goalie to score in a playoff game.
- 2010: Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khomeini, calls for the expulsion of the United States from the international nuclear system because religion prohibits the use of nuclear weapons.
- 2011: The Mid-April 2011 southern United States tornado outbreak results in over 30 deaths; North Carolina is the state worst affected.
- 2013: In the U.S., a centerpiece proposal on background checks aimed at tightening gun control, fails in a Senate vote.
- 2014: NASA’s Kepler space telescope confirms the discovery of the first Earth-sized planet in the habitable zone of another star.
- 2015: Russian leader Vladimir Putin accuses the Obama regime of ‘destabilizing the Ukraine’ by sending U.S. paratroopers to train Ukraine’s reserve military forces. Sadly, even with a ceasefire agreement between Ukraine and ‘separatist rebels’ (who are really Russian and Chechen special forces), fighting continues unabated.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Chef Robert Howard “BC” Cznystekinki, The Mothers of Invention Roy Estrada, California. Little Feat, Mountain, Felix Pappalardi, Uriah Heep, Keith Baker, Associate Justice John Blair, Jan Hammer, Jan Hammer Group, Just the Facts, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Fox News Channel, Bret Baier, Martha McCallum, Chris Wallace, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, 2020 Democratic Party Nomination, Professional Sports, Tiger Woods, PGA Masters Tournament 2019, Howard Schultz, Starbucks, Matson Shipping Company, Tom Perez, Donald J. Trump,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
- 04-17-2019 W: “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII
- 04-18-2019 Th: “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII
- 04-19-2019 F:
- 04-20-2019 S:
- 04-21-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Peter Gabriel released his second solo album, “Peter Gabriel” (aka “Scratch” due to the cover) on June 02, 1978. Although not as big a seller as the previous one, it did set the stage for bigger things to come. Once again, he had numerous big names joining him such as Robert Fripp of King Crimson fame along with many, many others. We hope you will seek this album out by visiting whatever online site or brick and mortar store you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music- you will be glad you did. We thank you.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Thursday, July 26, 2012 Blog Post:
Another posthumous release by Spirit came out on April 07, 2002: “Blues from the Soul.” Like all great recording artists, Randy California had a home studio and he recorded mountains of material. Following his untimely death off the coastline of his Moloka’i home, his family continued finding more and more material, 35 tunes of which, are here on this 2-disc set. Some are polished and ready to go while others are works in progress. You take the good with the not so good; ah, well, c’ est la vie. Please seek this album out wherever you shop for nothing but the best in rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Sunday, June 15, 2014 Blog Post B:
Ronnie Wood released his next solo album as a Rolling Stone, “Anthology: the Essential Crossexion” on September 08, 2004. This is a great album that has some 34 wonderful tunes culled from the beginning through the present of his career. This compilation is one we highly encourage you to seek out as it is a must-own effort. In fact, every album the multi-instrumentalist/vocalist puts out is one you should own. You will enjoy it.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: if Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST ENDS; PLEASE, JOIN US AT FACEBOOK, MEWE, MYSPACE, TWITTER, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, PINTEREST, WORDPRESS, AND ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA- WE WELCOME EVERYONE!