THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,046 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 482
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY OF THE BIDEN REGIME
199. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2021 UPDATE A:
COVID-19 numbers are going way, way down yet the Democrats act as though it’s the end of the world (we can’t wait for their pansies to show up at our door)
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 191,217,048 confirmed cases, +95,975, 4,105,728 confirmed deaths, +6,657 and 174,165,937 confirmed recoveries, +32,878. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,963,907 confirmed cases, UP 9,970 from yesterday’s reporting, 624,746 confirmed deaths, UP 31,[i] and 29,376,590 confirmed recoveries, UP 7,409. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Sunday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 306,386 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 97,692 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,861,134 confirmed cases, 64,093 confirmed deaths, and 2,081,032 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,452,161 confirmed cases, 38,395 confirmed deaths, and 2,261,240 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 39,254 confirmed cases, 523 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 461,693 confirmed cases, 6,095 confirmed deaths, and 228,491 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., New York: they have 2,186,966 confirmed cases, 54,146 confirmed deaths, and 2,038,304 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Sunday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 851,723 confirmed cases, 6,449 confirmed deaths, and 838,564 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Martinique, 152nd country on the list: 13,371 cases of the virus, 99 confirmed deaths and 98 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Sunday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,687.85, DOWN 299.17 points (-0.86%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,427.24, DOWN 115.90 points (-0.86%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,327.16, DOWN 32.87 points (-0.75%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.45 per barrel, -0.36 (-0.50%). The price of GOLD is $1,812.50 per troy oz., -2.50 (-0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $25.70 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.37%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,101.10 per troy oz, -7.40 (-0.67%) while the price of COPPER is $4.31 per pound, -0.02 (-0.39%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,630.91 per troy oz, -100.16 (-3.67%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $665,000.00 per troy oz., +10,000.00 (+1.53%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,487.75 per troy oz., -22.75 (-0.91%). [vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000032. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.94. In Burundian Franc, one greenback equals 1,962.15 and in Cambodian Riel, a buck equals 4,062.00 and in Canadian Dollar, one dollar equals 1.26 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.322 per gallon, $2.993 in Florida, $4.072 in Hawaii, and $3.837 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Alabama: $2.838. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Australia: $4.361 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,537,685,987,146 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after India, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Singapore with $168 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-18-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 994. Chef Brian Carrick.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Chef Brian Carrick, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Burundian Franc, Cambodian Riel, Canadian Dollar,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY JULY 18, 2021 #4,046 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, July 18, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO