Chef Fritz Schlependrecht
The AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2019 BY CHEF FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
“Just the Facts: when Mueller reports NO Russian collusion, the resulting chaos could resemble the 1929 Stock Market Crash with media moguls and reporters- instead of bankers– leaping out skyscraper windows to their deaths below” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,067 AT THE AICP-END
590 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
I am glad I joined the #WalkAway movement last September…
Pasadena, CA, 03-25-2019 Monday: Good morning, friends, as you know, I am ‘new’ to this ‘Republican thing’ but am glad I walked away (#WalkAway) from the party to which, I devoted almost my entire life. After watching the attempted destruction of a seemingly fine man in the person of now-Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, I could no longer sit along the sidelines rooting for my party to continue behaving as unhinged as it has for a number of years now. Six months later, things are crazier than ever among members of my former party and I have no regrets about walking away from them.
In the intervening six months, things have become even more unhinged as the drumbeat about what Robert Mueller was going to find was going to destroy President Trump whereas now, most sane remnants on the left are finding ways to backtrack or fall silent, leaving the remaining lunatics to continue the charade that somehow, Donald J. Trump conspired with the Russians against America alone.
I think when everything comes out as they promise us soon that it will, the Democratic Party and members of the media are going to owe the president a massive apology although no one I know believes they will as it would be such a damaging, face-destroying admission that those offering it would be forever destroyed and should never work in media again.
I, however, will offer my apologies now for ever having believed any of this psychotic horse crap because to believe it is to admit that one is untethered to reality, that one truly believed what members of the media and their political cronies disgorge on a daily basis.
Far too many liberal news media anchors are so invested in destroying President Donald J. Trump that when the truth hits the newsstands that the president did nothing wrong, the resulting chaos could resemble the Wall Street Crash of 1929 with media moguls and reporters leaping out the windows of skyscrapers to their deaths. Watch out below!
The American people truly should open their eyes to the attempted coup that has been steaming along since before Donald J. Trump became president. Originally conceived as a plot to tar and feather the man should he win the 2016 Election, thereby forcing him to resign if ‘he knew what was good for him,’ the president has survived everything fired in his direction and now, it appears, the shoe is indeed on the other foot.
Over the past several weeks, the bigwigs in the move to destroy Donald Trump, people like Hillary, Barack Obama, and others have gone somewhat silent leaving the inevitable fall-people (or so I believe) like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, and John Brennan- people who are too blind to the fact that they will be the ones taken down so as to permit others to go ‘dark- to suffer whatever is to come.
What is left for these people to say or do? If they were smart, they would reduce themselves to as little of the public spotlight as possible as whoever is left without a seat in this musical game of chairs will be the one who will receive the focus of the new Attorney-General Bill Barr. Someone is going to have to answer for this corrupt scheme because if not, who in their right mind will ever have faith in government again?
Before I close for today- and note- I am committed to writing shorter posts for the sake of brevity- next week is the week when Google Plus is going to disappear, for reasons that make little to no sense to anyone. My colleagues suggest it is because the higher-ups want to control the flow of free speech. After delving into it, I must say, I tend to agree.
Google Plus is an amazing platform upon which to share and promote ideas, whether you like them or you don’t. I cannot see how they can claim they ‘have few too users’ and that it is ‘not worth the expense’ because they seemingly have hundreds of millions of users and if it costs too much, slap a small charge on each user as they do blogger.
If they shutter the application because they want to curtail free speech, then shame on them, I hope they collapse because it is not the way any company based in the United States should behave.
Moreover, people must be able to speak their minds freely, we do not live in an Orwellian world, we live in the free world and had we had likeminded people back in the late 1980s and early 1990s when the Soviet Union imploded and the wall came down, we would still be living in a duality of the Free World versus the communist world, the one that many among the Democrats seemingly want to return us.
More on that tomorrow. Thanks for joining me today, we are going to have an exciting week. Please, make sure you join me both here and the secondary blog as well as over at the WordPress site.
Have a great day.
Chef Fritz Schlependrecht
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CMC
Up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone, created the following portrayals that you will see here and at the secondary blog over the course of the week. We have gone from ancient photos to facsimiles now due to the craziness infecting the greater society around us so you can say it is for security reasons. I have spent my entire life working in professional food service and am proud of that service. I currently work and live in the southland.
Chef Fritz writes from Pasadena, CA.
Chef Fritz is now a proud member of the Republican Party (as of November 08, 2018)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHEF FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
END COMMENTARY 03-25-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 862
03-25-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIV: “When Mueller reports NO Russian collusion, the resulting chaos could resemble the 1929 Stock Market Crash with media moguls and reporters- instead of bankers– leaping out skyscraper windows to their deaths below” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-24-2019, all rights reserved.
Schlependrecht, Fritz “When Mueller reports NO Russian collusion, the resulting chaos could resemble the 1929 Stock Market Crash with media moguls and reporters- instead of bankers– leaping out skyscraper windows to their deaths below.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Fritz, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion, Donald Trump, Wall Street Crash of 1929, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 25, 2019:
The Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.; “Yesterday and Today” by the Beatles, Buck Owens, the Byrds featuring Kevin Kelly, Elton John, Tower of Power featuring Stephen “Doc” Kupka, and “Happy Together” by the Turtles:
- 31 A.D.: According to calendar-maker Dionysius Exiguous, the people of the time celebrated the First Easter.
- 708: Constantine begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1199: Richard I, Lion Heart, King of England, suffers a wound from a crossbow while fighting in France; the wound would turn septic and he would die on April 06.
- 1306: Robert the Bruce was crowned King of Scots.
- 1634: The first settlers found the Catholic colony of Maryland.
- 1669: Mount Etna erupts in Sicily, killing at least 20,000 people.
- 1776: The Continental Congress awarded the first Congressional Gold Medal to General George Washington, commander of the Continental Army.
- 1807: The British Parliament abolishes slave trade. Meanwhile, the first railway passenger service begins in England on this date.
- 1813: The frigate USS Essex flew the first U.S. flag in battle in the Pacific.
- 1821: Greece gains independence from Turkey (National Day).
- 1851: White explorers see Yosemite Valley for the first time.
- 1857: Frederick Laggenheim took the first photo of a solar eclipse.
- 1865: During the Civil War, Confederate forces attacked Ford Stedman in Virginia, but counterattacking Union forces managed to repel the attack. Elsewhere, the SS General Lyon at Cape Hatteras caught fire and sank, killing 400 people aboard her.
- 1894: Jacob S. Coxey began leading an ‘army’ of unemployed from Massillon, Ohio, to Washington, D.C., to demand help from the federal government.
- 1895: Italian troops invade Abyssinia (Ethiopia).
- 1898: The Intercollegiate Trapshooting Association underwent formation in New York City.
- 1900: The Socialist Party of the United States formed in Indianapolis, Indiana, on this date.
- 1901: In Nice, France, at the five-day “Week of Nice,” Daimler introduced the Mercedes.
- 1902: Irving W. Colburn patented the sheet glass drawing machine.
- 1905: The United States returned captured Confederate battle flags from the Civil War to their owners in the South.
- 1911: 146 people, mostly young female immigrants, died when fire broke out at the Triangle Shirtwaist Co. in New York. Prosecutors in New York indicted the owners of the company on manslaughter charges because some of the employees suffered entrapment behind locked doors within the factory.
- 1931: Having been accused and then framed by white Southern cops for the rape of a white woman, the police arrest the ill-fated Scottsboro Boys in Alabama. Elsewhere, in India, fifty people died in rioting with Gandhi being among those assaulted by the raging mobs.
- 1936: The Detroit Red Wings defeated the Montreal Maroons in the longest hockey game to date. The game lasted 2 hours and 56 minutes.
- 1937: Italy and Yugoslavia sign no-attack treaty (Pact of Belgrade).
- 1940: The U.S. agreed to give Britain and France access to all American warplanes.
- 1941: In Dollon, South Carolina, founders incorporate the first paprika mill.
- 1942: 700 Jews of Polish Lvov-district reach Belzec Concentration Camp.
- 1943: Kevin Kelly, future drummer with the Rising Sons, the Byrds, and Fever Tree was born in California.
- 1945: The S. First Army begins operations to break out from the bridgehead near Remagen, Germany.
- 1946: Future member of the East Bay funk-rock-soul-jazz band, Tower of Power–Stephen “Doc” Kupka (baritone saxophone/backing vocals/oboe)—is born in Berkeley, California, on this date.
- 1947: A coalmine explosion in Centralia, Illinois, claimed 111 lives. Elsewhere, Elton John, also known as Reginald Kenneth Dwight, singer ‘Rocket Man’ and ‘Candle in the Wind’ was born in Pinner, England on this date. Finally, John D. Rockefeller III presented a check to the United Nations for $8.5 million so the organization could purchase land for the site of the U.N. center in New York City.
- 1954: RCA announced it had begun producing color television sets at its plant in Bloomington, Indiana. The sets, with 12.5-inch picture tubes, cost $1,000 each—roughly $8,700 in today’s dollars.
- 1955: East Germany granted full sovereignty by occupying power, S.S.R.
- 1957: The Treaty of Rome establishes the European Economic Community.
- 1960: A guided missile launched from a nuclear-powered submarine for the first time.
- 1965: The Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. led 25,000 marchers to the state capitol in Montgomery, Alabama, to protest the denial of voting rights to blacks.
- 1966: The Beatles pose with mutilated dolls and butchered meat for the cover of the “Yesterday and Today” album; soon after release, the record company pulls it due to public outrage. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court rules the poll tax to be ‘unconstitutional.’
- 1967: The Turtle’s “Happy Together” goes #1.
- 1969: Pakistani General Agha Mohammed Jagja Khan succeeds Ayub Chan as president.
- 1970: The Concorde makes its first supersonic flight at 700 mph.
- 1971: In the NFL, Boston Patriots become the New England Patriots.
- 1975: A nephew with a history of mental illness shot King Faisal of Saudi Arabia to death on this date. In June of the same year in fulfillment of Islamic law., the nephew underwent beheading at the hands of an executioner,
- 1982: Wayne Gretzky becomes the first NHL player to score 200 points in a season.
- 1983: Congress passed legislation to rescue the U.S. social security system from bankruptcy—and now in the present, thanks to Barack Hussein Obama and his Democrats from 2009-2017—the system is in far worse shape.
- 1986: President Ronald Reagan ordered emergency aid for the Honduran army. S. helicopters airlifted Honduran troops to the Nicaraguan border.
- 1988: Robin Givens demands full access to husband Mike Tyson’s Elsewhere, Robert E. Chambers pled guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the death of 18-year-old Jennifer Levin. People living in New York City know this case as the “preppie murder case.”
- 1990: 87 people, most of them Honduran and Dominican immigrants, died when fire raced through an illegal social club in New York City.
- 1995: Boxer Mike Tyson released from jail after serving 3 years.
- 1998: The first person to use the doctor-assisted suicide law in Oregon—an unnamed cancer patient—did so on this date; talk about medical progress!
- 2001: 73rd Academy Awards Oscar Ceremony, Steve Martin hosts, “Gladiator” wins Best Picture, Russell Crowe, and Julia Roberts win lead acting awards.
- 2004: The Senate joined the House in passing the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, making it a separate offense to harm a fetus during a violent federal crime.
- 2006: Famed country-and-western star, Buck Owens, passed away on this date.
- 2011: The Tibetan parliament will seek the Tibetan community’s opinion after the Tibetan government in-exile accepts the Dalai Lama’s resignation from politics. Elsewhere, Iran’s government rejects an investigation into alleged human rights abuses called for by the United Nations Human Rights Council.
- 2012: S. President Barack Obama begins a three-day visit to South Korea, as tensions rise over North Korea’s proposed missile tests.
- 2013: President of China, Xi Jinxing addresses leaders in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, vowing to strengthen ties with Africa.
- 2014: S. Girl Scout Katie Francis breaks the record for selling cookies for the organization’s annual fundraiser, selling 18,107 boxes over a seven-week period. Meanwhile, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announce their intention to divorce after 11 years of marriage; the announcement on Paltrow’s website was titled “Conscious Uncoupling.”
- 2015: German aviation investigators begin to uncover clues that the co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz, on a recent German air flight that crashed in the French Alps locked the pilot out of the cabin before putting the plane into a dive.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Elton John, Tower of Power, Stephen “Doc” Kupka, “Happy Together” by the Turtles, “Yesterday and Today” by the Beatles, Kevin Kelly, Rising Sons, The Byrds, Fever Tree, Buck Owens, Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., Just the Facts, Fritz, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion, Donald Trump, Wall Street Crash of 1929, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rod J. Rosenstein, James Clapper, John Brennan, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Attempted Coup to overthrow Donald J. Trump,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 12-05-2011 M: Special Menus Index, Part XXII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part I—Holiday Baked Ham with Rhubarb Sauce—deliciously Different” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-06-2011 T: Special Menus Index, Part XXIII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part II—Scalloped Potatoes and Candied Yams—two Traditional Comfort Foods” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-07-2011 W: Special Menus Index, Part XXIV: Christmas Menu 2011, Part III—a Medley of Vegetables for your Christmas Dinner—Glazed Carrots, Gingered Rutabagas, and Green Beans Americana” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-08-2011 Th: Special Menus Index, Part XXV: Christmas Menu 2011, Part IV—two Holiday Soups: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Chicken Noodle or Rice Soup—what could be Better?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-09-2011 F: Special Menus Index, Part XXVI: Christmas Menu 2011, Part V—Spice Muffins and ‘PP Muffins’—only the Best for your Christmas Table” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-10-2011 S: Special Menus Index, Part XXVII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part VI—a Beautiful Assortment of Holiday Salads” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 12-11-2011 Su: Special Menus Index, Part XXVIII: Christmas Menu 2011, Part VII—Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie—too Good to be True” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-14-2012 M: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXI: Scalloped Potatoes Boulangère—one of the All-Time Great Auguste Escoffier Potato Dishes as prepared by Master Chef Fritz” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-15-2012 T: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXII: Pommes de Tierre Magdalene—Mediterranean-style Scalloped Potatoes made with Tomato Juice hails from the South of France” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-16-2012 W: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXIII: One of the More Unusual Side Dishes to ever be featured at the Elemental News of the Day—Beet Pilaf” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-17-2012 Th: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXIV: Riz Cassoulet—South of France Side Dish Magic—and a Classic to Boot!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-18-2012 F: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXV: Macaroni au Gratin—this Excellent Side Dish acceptable to Everyone because it’s the Number One Comfort Food” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-19-2012 S: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXVI: Wild Rice Dressing—the One Wild Rice Dish that every Cook should know!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 05-20-2012 Su: Side Dishes Seminar, Part XXVII: Chef Fritz completes his Week with Two Fabulous Vegetable Dishes—Minted Carrots and Carrots in Sour Cream” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-19-2012 M: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXVI: Chef Fritz returns for the First Time since May 2012 with a Fabulous Dessert learned from a Hawaiian Friend—Boston Cream Pie, Island Style in an Institutional Size” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-20-2012 T: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXVII: Today, Chef Fritz presents a Tasty White Cupcake Recipe with a Simple White Frosting, Both in Institutional Sizes—Amazing!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-21-2012 W: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXVIII: Carrot Cake II, a Banquet-Sized Delicious Dessert, is on Chef Fritz’ Radar for Today and this is one you definitely do NOT want to miss!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-22-2012 Th THANKSGIVING DAY: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXIX: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from Chef Fritz’s Personal Book in a Spectacular Institutional Size—better than all the Rest!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-23-2012 F: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXX: Chef Fritz presents the Best Pumpkin Delight you’ve ever seen—just in Time for the Christmas Holidays!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-24-2012 S: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXI: Today’s Institutional-Sized Dessert is the Delicious and Delectable Prune Cake complete with its own Special Frosting!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-25-2012 Su: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXII: The Final Institutional-Sized Recipe of Thanksgiving Week is Chef Fritz’s Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipe, Traditional and Tasty, and in Time for the Christmas Holiday” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-10-2013 M: Mis-en-Place Index, Part XLII: For the First Time since November 2012, Chef Fritz returns to the Stinkbug Chair and picks up with the Prepmaster Series and a Week-long Seminar of ‘How-to’ Files: today, how to Cook Asparagus Properly!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-11-2013 T: Mis-en-Place Index, Part XLIII: Chef Fritz teaches the Readership how to perfectly cook Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Broccoflower—important Stuff to be Sure!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-12-2013 W: Mis-en-Place Index, Part XLIX: More Vegetable Preparation for Today as Chef Fritz teaches the Readership how to cook Carrots, Parsnips, Turnips, and Rutabagas—the Main Course(s) for many Menus—you need to Read this one!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-13-2013 Th: Mis-en-Place Index, Part L: Hump Day sees Chef Fritz showing the Readership how to prepare Artichokes, a profoundly Important Thing any Chef—Professional or at Home—needs to know how to do!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-14-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LI: Chef Fritz says he never thought he would have to do this, but he is: today, he teaches the Readership how to mince Parsley in the Proper and Professional Way!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-15-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LII: The Weekend arrives, and Chef Fritz decides to inform the Readership how to Cook Pasta—Dry or Fresh—the Professional Way—something EVERYONE needs to know how to do!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 06-16-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LIII: The Week concludes as Chef Fritz tells the Readership what to do with a Pomegranate, the Right Way and NOT the Wrong Way—Stick Around!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-24-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-One: Chef Fritz fears that Blind Submission to Barack Obama and the PPACA might destroy the Democrat Party that he knows and loves and that only by fixing the Healthcare Act before November is going to save Democrats from another 2010!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-25-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Two: Chef Fritz discusses how President Obama is a Long-Term Liability for the Democrat Party because of all the Half-Truths, Un-truths, and out-and-out Falsehoods he has told the Nation regarding Obamacare as well as his Failed Foreign Policy” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-26-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Three: Chef Fritz expresses his Concerns over the Path down which, President Obama has gone and how it could mean the Destruction of the Democrat Party and wants everyone to help him reining the President in for the Good of all of us!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-27-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Four: Chef Fritz laments the Lack of a Coherent Foreign Policy, the Loss of the Ukraine, the Failures of the Obama Administration, and concludes with Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 and for what, it could possibly be used” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-28-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Five: Chef Fritz takes it to the Islamists and the Muslims over their Insane and Murderous Ways when it comes to waging War on the West and over Salman Rushdie’s ‘Satanic Verses,’—what the HELL is Wrong with the Muslim Community—YOU guys need a Reformation!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-29-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Six: Due to Problems down South in Pasadena at the Restaurant, Chef Fritz presents some Humorous Political Cartoons lampooning the Fricking Jihadists that make our Lives much more Difficult—To HELL with ALL Islamists, the Good Chef says!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-30-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventy-Seven: Chef Fritz publishes more Cartoons lampooning the Jihadist Scum roaming the Modern World and shares some Insights into his own Problems he had with a Crazy Muslim Neighbor—come on in and have some Fun!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-28-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ninety-Seven: Fritz comes in and goes straight to the Point discussing the shutdown of our Blog for ONE Week then into the News of the Day and how the Democrats need to move Forward and not Backward!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-29-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ninety-Eight: The Chef shares the Reasons of his Disillusionment with the Abortionist-in-Chief and hopes for a Republican Victory in November—something that might cause his Fellow Dems to kill him” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-30-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ninety-Nine: The Chef continues discussing his Disillusionment with the Way Things are going under the Obama Administration, discusses Family Values, and claims that we need to rekindle them in the U.S.” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 07-31-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred: Fritz discusses how Worthless the Palestinian People are, that if they do NOT want to Israel to BLOW THEM UP, then quit attacking Israel; how fricking Simple is That?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 08-01-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-One: Fritz shares his growing Disillusionment with the Democrat Party, with the Obama-Kerry World Philosophy, and how the Nation needs saving!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 08-02-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Two: Chef Fritz discusses the Problems that have been dogging the Computers of the AICP-END and what we have been doing to STOP this ongoing Assault!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 08-03-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Three: Fritz ends the Week lamenting the Drastic Transformation of the Democrat Party, how have we allowed its Leaders to veer so far Left that it is in danger of going over the Cliff and blowing up?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-23-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDVI: I had High Hopes for Hillary for 2016, now I am not so sure—let us Hope that Elizabeth Warren and Al Gore are not the Choices we have—I might cross Party Lines” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-24-2015 T: “Political Topics and Discussions, Part CDVII: is it Wise for President Obama and his Lapdogs Organizing for America to meddle in the Affairs of our Number One Middle Eastern Ally or will it have unseen and dangerous Consequences—find the Answers here” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-25-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDVIII: President Obama is in Deep S— over whom his Successor might be—the First Woman or the First This or That would undermine HIS Accomplishments, such as they are…perhaps he will promote his Wife or Joe Biden to follow him?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-26-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDIX: Fritz returns to the Israeli Elections, Congratulates Bibi Netanyahu, and wonders aloud as to how Barack Obama would feel if Bibi attempted to repay the Favor by funding Impeachment Groups against him?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-27-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDX: When it comes to ‘Transparent Administrations,’ I think the One Barack Obama promised us is nowhere in Sight and it now is working against him, his Administration, and his Legacy—time for a Change?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-28-2015 S: “Political Topics and Discussions, Part CDXV: Chef Fritz takes the Democrats running the State of California—the ONCE-Golden State—to Task over their Crackpot, Environmental Water Policies that are destroying the Farms and Ranchlands So Important for ALL of us” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-29-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXVI: Fritz concludes the Week by giving a Book Report on George Packer’s “The Assassins’ Gate-America’s War in Iraq,” a Book everyone wishing to understand the War and its Aftermath need to read” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-02-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXV: Fritz hoped someone Else besides Hillary Clinton would have stepped into the Race but if she is what we have then we as Democrats need to get behind her UNLESS—Joe Biden enters the Race!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-03-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVI: Fritz discusses the Mystique with which, Democrats associate Bill Clinton, WHY it is not Healthy for Our Party, and WHY we must inevitably move beyond it” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-04-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVII: as a Democrat, I am disturbed by this constant PUSH by OUR Candidates ever further to the LEFT—we are running out of Money to give away the Store—where’s Jim Webb?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-05-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXVIII: Has Europe lost its Mind, or does it wish to return to the Days of either living under Muslim Domination or fearing it? —Western Europe is being invaded!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-06-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXIX: as Ray Bradbury wrote, ‘Something Wicked this Way Comes’ and the Millennial Generation has NO Idea as to how Dangerous it is” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-07-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXX: Fritz discusses the CNBC Republican Debate Last Week and notes that the GOP is beginning to learn that the Media is NOT their Friend” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 11-08-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXXI: The Democrat Party should be shaking in its Shoes because the GOP has MORE Diversity, More Talent in their Ranks than we do in our Party—that is WHY I could vote for someone in the OTHER Party” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-14-2016 M: “As a Democrat, I support Many of the Goals established by our Party; however, we do need to ENFORCE the Immigration Laws because the System is NOT Broken, NO one enforces the existing Laws” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCIV
- 03-15-2016 T: “Today is Yet another Super Tuesday and we look at the State of the 2016 Presidential Campaign on BOTH Sides of the Aisle so far and then look back at whence we started in the Summer of 2015” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCV
- 03-16-2016 W: “While Democrats might not be thrilled with Hillary Clinton, the GOP RINO Leadership has created a Frankenstein Monster in the Rise and Subsequent Electoral Rampage of Donald J. Trump, something that causes me to laugh!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCVI
- 03-17-2016 Th: “On St. Patrick’s Day 2016, Chef Fritz discusses the Asinine Lunacy of Political Correctness, how it has gotten out of Control and how it threatens the Future of our Nation; we might not care for what People say but they have a God-given Right to say it” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCVII
- 03-18-2016 F: “Republicans have done nothing but obstruct the Hope and Change Agenda President Barack Obama wanted to bestow upon the Nation but with Hillary barking like a Dog and Vladimir Putin laughing in a Trump Commercial, we are DOOMED” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCVIII
- 03-19-2016 S: “The White Rose was the ill-fated anti-Nazi Movement launched by Students in Germany during World War II, the Movement the Hacker Group Anonymous equates with what it is attempting to do to Donald Trump” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCXCIX
- 03-20-2016 Su: “Freedom Fighters of America are up and at it in their Attempts to thwart the Rise of Fascist Wannabe Dictator Donald J. Trump and all I can say is that I hope they succeed in their Noble Efforts” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCC
- 09-05-2016 M: “The Labor Day 2016 Edition features our Favorite Batch of Political Cartoons culled from Local Newspapers because tomorrow, the Countdown to Election Day begins in earnest” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVII
- 09-06-2016 T: “Whether we Democrats like it or not, we have to be Honest about our Chances in November and right now—if Hillary Clinton continues as she has—we might see the Frankenstein Monster in the White House” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVIII
- 09-07-2016 W: “As Hillary continues to implode and Trump continues to rise, the Democratic Party finds itself in a Place we have not been in, in a Long Time—we face Disaster unless we send in someone such as Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIX
- 09-08-2016 Th: “I agree with Donald Trump that National Security is a Critical Issue, but I believe Hillary—if she gets on the Ball—is the One who can fix it and who is better qualified to lead the Nation” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCL
- 09-09-2016 F: “If it was not for Talk Radio and Fox News Channel, I think we could push Hillary Clinton over the Top despite her apparent Health Issues—is Tim Kaine truly up for the Job?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLI
- 09-10-2016 S: “Like it or not, this is ONE of the Worst Presidential Elections the Nation has ever seen what with a Liar, a Troll, a Drug-Lover, and a ‘save the world’ Environmental Loser” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLII
- 09-11-2016 Su: “While praising the Victims of September 11, 2001, let us find a way to ignite a Conflagration beneath the Butts of the Last Two Generations so we can get them to the Polling Places in November” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIII
- 04-03-2017 M: “Last September, I predicted that we would go down to defeat on November 8 unless we somehow subbed Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders for Hillary and was I ever correct” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLII
- 04-04-2017 T: “The Dems have blown it by seeking to filibuster Neil Gorsuch—just wait until President Trump sends Ted Cruz to the Hill for the next Supreme Court vacancy, we will have no weapons” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLIII
- 04-05-2017 W: “Democrats seek to make humanity better than we find it whereas the GOP seeks to deprive people of the necessary means to get by and Donald Trump ranks among the worst of the worst” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLIV
- 04-06-2017 Th: “Our blind allegiance to President Obama could cost the Democrat Party big thanks to recent revelations as to how the White House actively involved itself in investigating Donald Trump” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLV
- 04-07-2017 F: “Trump seeks to eradicate all things ‘Obama,’ including the Iranian Nuclear Deal—let us hope that the billionaire president does not set the Middle East on fire!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLVI
- 04-08-2017 S: “Will Trump continue his nonstop attacks on former President Obama by reversing course and sending American ground troops to do battle in Syria over their use of chemical weapons?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLVII
- 04-09-2017 Su: “The 20th Century was a time of upheaval, war, death, and disaster and similar problems are rising again; the question is, does Donald Trump have the substance to deal with them?” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLVIII
- 09-25-2017 M: “With continued drip-drip-drip pointing to the fact that the Obama administration DID surveil the incoming Trump administration, our election losses stand to continue unless we can plug the leaks” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIV
- 09-26-2017 T: “Calling Kim Jong-Un ‘Rocket Man’ will not improve the global situation, Mr. Trump, but might drive him to launch a strike to neutralize the danger YOU pose, Mr. President, to world peace” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXV
- 09-27-2017 W: “Fans to the NFL: put your money where your mouths are and fund an organization to fix relations between law enforcement and minorities but keep it off the playing field IF you want the sport to survive” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXVI
- 09-28-2017 Th: “If Commissioner Roger Goodell fails to get a handle on the decline of the NFL, he will go down in history as did the last Roman emperor of the Western Empire—a NOBODY” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXVII
- 09-29-2017 F: “By demanding the right to fix the ‘Obamacare mess’ our party created seven years ago, the Democrats can save themselves from becoming a shadow party after additional losses in next year’s election cycle” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXVIII
- 09-30-2017 S: “Obamacare and a faulty tax system depress wages, jobs, careers opportunities, and is something Democrats and Republicans need to fix NOW so we can help ALL Americans” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIX
- 10-01-2017 Su: “As someone of both German and Jewish descent, I know fascism when I see it and Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa are shining examples of the brown shirt mentality that threatens our nation” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXX
- 04-02-2018 M: “As a Democrat, I have no problem with the ‘citizenship question’ on the 2020 Census because the California Democratic Party needs to know that the rank and file is not happy buried beneath a mob of illegal aliens” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVII
- 04-03-2018 T: “Democrats: we must stop the Robert Mueller investigation before it boomerangs back on us and takes the party down to defeat in November and tarnishes the good name of the Obama administration” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVIII
- 04-04-2018 W: “Open letter to Hillary Clinton- time for you go and note, if you continue acting as though you are the de facto 2020 nominee, you will see just how much your own party wants you to go away” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIX
- 04-05-2018 Th: “Thomas Friedman, former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama will not be the ones putting the country back together following your perceived ‘Constitutional crisis;’ no, Mike Pence will” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCD
- 04-06-2018 F: “Before we consider listening to Thomas Friedman as to what should happen should Donald Trump undergo removal from office, let us look at Roman history first so we can envision the pitfalls awaiting us” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDI
- 04-07-2018 S: “MY Democrat Party once stood for many things- the working class, secure borders, and legitimate minorities, but far-left loons have hacked those planks from the platform and replaced them with anti-American absurdity” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDII
- 04-08-2018 Su: “After handicapping the possible and declared 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, I end up with one possible candidate but if she won, we would become a banana republic” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDIII
- 09-24-2018 M: “I said back in April that if we Democrats did not find a way to halt the Trump-Russian collusion investigation that members of the Obama administration might find themselves in legal jeopardy” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXII
- 09-25-2018 T: “Democrats must ask themselves if what we are doing to Brett Kavanaugh is the road down which, we truly want to go” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXIII
- 09-26-2018 W: “Enemies such as the Russians understand that our Achilles’ heel is racial division and charges of sexual crimes; boy, the Democrats are dancing to Vladimir Putin’s jig as they try to eradicate Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXIV
- 09-27-2018 Th: “Victims of violent crime- particularly sexual assault- remember the most intimate details, the time, the place, who was there with them, and who the perpetrator was and/or what he (she) looked like” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXV
- 09-28-2018 F: “Claims made by Michael Avenatti client Julie Swetnick resemble more the Muslim rape gangs of Great Britain than they do something done by Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXVI
- 09-29-2018 S: “When we learn the truth, I fear the media and the Democrats will be guilty of collusion as the two entities set in motion a scheme to topple a duly-elected president and everyone around him” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXVII
- 09-30-2018 Su: “A lifelong Democrat since age 18, after hearing Judge Kavanaugh on Thursday, I am walking away and will become a Republican- NO MORE” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXVIII
- 03-25-2019 M: “When Mueller reports NO Russian collusion, the resulting chaos could resemble the 1929 Stock Market Crash with media moguls and reporters- instead of bankers– leaping out skyscraper windows to their deaths below” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLIV
- 03-26-2019 T:
- 03-27-2019 W:
- 03-28-2019 Th:
- 03-29-2019 F:
- 03-30-2019 S:
- 03-31-2019 Su:
FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2018:
- 11-04-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Sixty-Two: Chef Fritz gets his First Opportunity to do the Secondary Blog and discusses the Sturm und Drang of Beverly Carrick Artworks—join him!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 03-16-2016 W: “How about that—Senator Rubio FINALLY threw in the Towel Last Night after suffering the pummeling of his Life while it appears Droopy-Lipped John Kasich beat Donald Trump in the Buckeye State—WOW!” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXIX
- 09-07-2016 W: “I first fell in Love with Beverly Carrick’s Artworks while on a Golf Outing in Palm Springs, California, Decades ago, something I hope YOU will while you spend Time here at the Blog viewing today’s Selection” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIII
- 04-05-2017 W: “Always have an art authenticator value your works so Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, and even North Korean art counterfeiters do not snooker you into buying a Beverly Carrick ‘reproduction’” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIII
- 09-27-2017 W: “Although issues of social justice permeate the two blogs this week, we still find time to visualize beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks as well as mention her lifelong love of the NFL” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVIII
- 04-04-2018 W: “Hillary Clinton no longer has what it takes to win the 2020 nomination so to continue acting as though she still is the de facto nominee is to bring disaster upon herself” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCV
- 09-26-2018 W: “Because of greed for still more rings, the New England Patriots are in a desperate situation as Tom Brady continues to fizzle” by Chef Fritz Schlependrecht. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXX
MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
TO SEE THE ALBUM, PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN BLOG
Queen’s sensational drummer, Roger Taylor, released his major compilation effort on March 13, 2014, “the Best.” This effort is a best of compilation in that it features the drummer’s best solo efforts all in one convenient place for the discerning music fan. There are 18 spectacular tunes here, music we know fans of the man and of his original band will enjoy. We hope you will seek it out at whatever venue you go to purchase nothing but the best music. You will enjoy it.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Tuesday, July 03, 2012 Blog Post:
TO SEE THE ALBUM, PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN BLOG
Spirit released their first live album, “Live Spirit,” on June 22, 1978. The band featured a power trio of Randy California (guitars/vocals), Ed Cassidy (drums/percussion), and Larry “Fuzzy” Knight (bass). The band romped through earlier tunes including “1984” and “I Got a Line on You,” and is a welcome addition to their discography. We hope you will seek this rarity out by visiting whomever you do to purchase your favorite rock music as it is wonderful, absolutely wonderful and very enjoyable.
Posted @ the Friday, June 06, 2014 Blog Post B:
TO SEE THE ALBUM, PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN BLOG
A record company released an interesting album entitled, “Faces: All Shapes and Sizes- Family Album” on July 17, 1996. This album includes music by members of the Faces, Small Faces, the Who, Humble Pie, and various individual members solo efforts. In many ways, it is reminiscent of what Warner Bros. Records used to do back in the late 1960s-early-to-mid-1970s and release samplers of all their artists in one convenient place so fans and potential fans could hear some music they may not have heard anywhere else which is most likely the case here. Everyone needs to seek this album out and add it to their collections ASAP- you will be glad you did.