Chef Elvin C. McCardle
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 09, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
“Just the Facts: so, Tom Perez, NO DNC primary debates to be held on Fox? It demonstrates that your candidates are cowards and cannot answer tough questions without imploding or embarrassing the party” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,051 AT THE AICP-END
606 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Shame on the Democrats: don’t have the balls to host a debate or two on the Fox News Channel? What a bunch of bums…
Ventura, CA, 03-09-2019 Saturday: While I know yesterday’s post was somewhat depressing, we must accept the fact that we are now in a brave new world. Google Plus is going away, so they say, on the second day of April. In doing that, we- like every other user of their platform- have undergone the various stages of grief. Shock, tears, anger, and acceptance, it is what it is.
With the curtailment of notifications, there is no point in making educated comments on posts put up by leftist losers, trolls, and the omnipresent Russian and Communist Chinese bots who cannot differentiate their assholes from a hole in the ground. Folks, it is what it is, and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. No used shedding tears over spilt milk.
Earlier this week, the Big Dog at the Democratic National Committee, the ever-foul-mouthed Tom Perez said that ‘Fox News will not be carrying any of the Democratic primary presidential debates because they do not think they will get a fair shake.’
Wow. What does one say about that? We are going to see 15-20 candidates all grooving with one another like a big-time soul-jazz band of the 1970s. The people from the big three networks as well as CNN and MSNBC will be fielding softball questions for each of them to hammer away at.
We will be hearing questions regarding President Trump, Russian collusion, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and the rest of the gang as we will the obligatory ones about gay rights, Muslim rights, child separation (that Barack Obama initiated) on the southern border, Latino rights, racism, bigotry, hate, the Green New Deal, and all the rest of the crap the Democrats so love discussing.
In essence, we will learn nothing useful because all of them are like birds in a pet shop, all chattering away, saying a lot but saying nothing, and not until we see which ones Saturday Night Live and other late night TV shows begin lampooning and making fun of will we see who is in the “IN” group and who is in the “OUT” group.
What Tom Perez has said- in so many words- is that HIS gang cannot handle REAL questions like the Republicans get whenever ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC get to host a debate and ask ‘questions.’
No, he wants to control the amount of damage that each of these idiots is going to cause both themselves and the party so rather than take a chance at allowing Brit Hume, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Martha MacCallum, or others field an honest, tough question, he is going to cocoon his candidates.
I would hope that President Donald Trump stand strong on demanding when the Democrats have chosen their pathetic nominee, TWO of the debates between him and whatever Democrat POS opposes him will occur on Fox with one on a liberal network of the Tom Perez’s choice. The liberal one should be sandwiched between the two Fox News-hosted debates.
I do not know about you but I find it embarrassing for the country and sad for the American people that the Democrats are doing their best to make sure that they conceal and protect their candidates from public scrutiny and probable derision by putting them in the hands of friendly debate moderators who will do everything in their power to protect them from committing a candidacy-killing gaffe. What a shame.
That is the modern-day Democratic Party for you: a bunch of cowards, snivelers, and dimwits. I saw the other day that Elizabeth “Little White Dove” Warren now admits that claiming to be a Native American for decades was all a ‘lie,’ but without an honest apology to the people she may have offended.
You see, this is why the Dems do not want to have to have to go on Fox to debate one another. They cannot handle someone asking Senator Warren why she stole the racial identity of a long-mistreated group of people and used it for personal gain no more than they can handle Kamala Harris answering tough questions about why she claims to be ‘down for the struggle’ when she is the product of Jamaican and Indian immigrants.
Moreover, these losers cannot field honest answers to pertinent questions like ‘why the heck are all you idiots supporting the Baby Evita’s Green New (Bulls**t) Deal when in fact it will destroy the country and put us all back in the Stone Age?’
If asked tough but honest questions about issues such as the ones just mentioned along with WHY do you favor open borders when almost all of you are on record at one time or another for protecting American workers but since Trump is president, you want to throw them wide open and let in every Pepe, Pedro, and Pablo and let them run amok?
Tom Perez, you and your crew are a bunch of cowards as well as losers. Shame on all of you.
Elvin C. McCardle
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef’s apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals. Like everyone else who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, Bakersfield, California, street artist and graffiti guru, Simone, has done cartoon caricatures of me, which is my personal photo now. We must keep our personal identities confidential as in this world of political animosity and the fact that we own restaurants, which are dependent upon public visitation, has forced us to journey down this road. We hope you understand. Thank you.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
END COMMENTARY 03-09-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 852
03-09-2019 Saturday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVIII: “So, Tom Perez, NO DNC primary debates to be held on Fox? It demonstrates that your candidates are cowards and cannot answer tough questions without imploding or embarrassing the party” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-08-2019, all rights reserved.
McCardle, Elvin C. “So, Tom Perez, NO DNC primary debates to be held on Fox? It demonstrates that your candidates are cowards and cannot answer tough questions without imploding or embarrassing the party.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Paul Rodgers, Tom Perez, 2020 Democratic Party Primary Debates, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, FOX News, Bret Baier, Martha MacCallum, Chris Wallace,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 09, 2019:
Boston featuring Brad Delp, Family featuring Jim Creagan, the Move featuring Trevor Burton, Paul Revere and the Raiders featuring Mark Lindsey, Procol Harum featuring Robin Trower, and the Velvet Underground featuring J.J. Cale:
- 632: The Prophet Muhammad gave his last sermon (thank God for small favors).
- 1454: Amerigo Vespucci was born in Florence, Italy, on this date. Meanwhile, German mapmaker named the American continent in his honor.
- 1497: Nicolaus Copernicus makes his first recorded astronomical observations.
- 1500: Sailing from Lisbon, Portugal, Pedro Alvarez Cabral leaves with 13 ships on the way to India.
- 1562: Naples, Italy, bans kissing in public, an offense punishable by death.
- 1661: Cardinal Jules Mazarin, the chief minister of France, died, leaving King Louis XIV in full control of the nation.
- 1788: Connecticut became the fifth state to join the union.
- 1793: Jean Pierre Blanchard made the first balloon flight in North America. President George Washington was among the spectators in the crowd observing the flight.
- 1796: The future French emperor, Napoleon Bonaparte, married Josephine de Beauharnais; however due to her purported infidelity, they later divorced.
- 1820: The U.S. Congress passed the Land Act, which paved the way for westward expansion of North America.
- 1822: Charles M. Graham received the first patent for artificial teeth.
- 1832: Abraham Lincoln announced that he would run for political office for the first time. However, he was unsuccessful in his run for a seat in the Illinois state legislature.
- 1839: The Prussian government limits the workweek for children to no more than 51 hours per week.
- 1841: The United States Supreme Court rules in the United States v. the Amistad that the Africans who had seized the slave ship from their captors were free men because their captors took them against their will from their native land.
- 1847: During the Mexican-American War of 1846-1848, the U.S. launches it first major amphibious operation as it assaults the defenses at Vera Cruz, Mexico.
- 1859: The National Association of Baseball Players adopted the rule that limited the size of bats to no more than 2.5 inches in diameter.
- 1862: During the Civil War, the ironclads USS Monitor and CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimac) clashed for five hours to a draw at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1863: General Ulysses S. Grant received appointment as the commander-in-chief of Union military forces.
- 1864: Ulysses S. Grant becomes commander-in-chief of U.S. armies in the field.
- 1893: Cannibals in the Congo kill thousands of Arabs.
- 1897: The U.S. Patent Office issued a patent to William Spinks and William Hoskins for cue chalk.
- 1907: Indiana enacts the first voluntary sterilization law.
- 1914: U.S. Senator Albert Fall (Teapot Dome Scandal) calls for the “Cubanization of Mexico.”
- 1916: 500 Mexican raiders led by Pancho Villa attacked Columbus, New Mexico, killing 18 Americans. Meanwhile, Germany declares war against Portugal.
- 1918: Russian Bolsheviks form the Communist Party; meanwhile, Ukrainian mobs murder the Jews of Serendino Buda.
- 1932: The Japanese install former Chinese Emperor Henry Pu-Yi as head of Manchuria.
- 1933: Congress, called into special session by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, began its “hundred days” of enacting New Deal
- 1936: The German press warned that all Jews who vote in the upcoming elections would undergo arrest.
- 1942: Mark Lindsay of Paul Revere and the Raiders is born in Eugene, Oregon, on this date as well as J. Cale, future guitarist and vocalist with the New York City rock band, the Velvet Underground.
- 1943: During World War II, the Nazis begin transporting the Jews of Salonika, Greece, to concentration camps.
- 1945: During World War II, US B-29 bombers launched incendiary bombing raids against Japan, resulting in an estimated 100,000 deaths. Meanwhile, the Japanese declare French Indochina to be an “independent country.” Meanwhile, Robin Trower, future guitarist and vocalist with both Procol Harum and a band bearing his name is born.
- 1946: Jim Creagan, future guitarist and vocalist with Blossom Toes, Family/Streetwalkers and eventually with Rod Stewart’s solo act is born.
- 1949: Trevor Burton—future guitarist with the Move (1965-69 / 2007-14)—was born in Great Britain on this date. Elsewhere, the first all-electric dining car went into service on the Illinois Central Railroad.
- 1953: The USSR buries Josef Stalin in Moscow.
- 1954: CBS reporter, Edward R. Murrow critically reviewed Wisconsin Republican Senator Joseph R. McCarthy’s anti-communism campaign on “See it Now.”
- 1959: Mattel introduced Barbie at the annual Toy Fair in New York.
- 1962: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, first published the science fantasy novel, “A Wrinkle in Time,” by Madeleine L’Engle.
- 1963: During a traffic stop in Hollywood, two ex-convicts, Gregory Powell and Jimmy Lee Smith managed to disarm and capture two Los Angeles police officers, Ian Campbell and Karl Hettinger. The two thugs disarmed and abducted the officers and took them to an onion field near Bakersfield, California, where Powell shot Campbell to death while Hettinger managed to escape. Eventually, a jury of their peers convicted Powell and Smith and a judge sent the two murderers to prison. Joseph Waumbaugh detailed the case in his book, “The Onion Field.”
- 1964: The U.S. Supreme Court, in New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, raised the standard for proving libel by unanimously ruling that public officials who charged that the press–in regard to their official duties—defamed them had to demonstrate “actual malice” on the part of the news organization. They had to do this to recover damages. Meanwhile, the first Ford Mustang, a Wimbledon White convertible, rolled off the production line in Dearborn, Michigan.
- 1965: The first U.S. combat forces arrived in South Vietnam on this date.
- 1967: Svetlana Alliuyeva, Josef Stalin’s daughter, defected to the United States on this date.
- 1974: The last Japanese soldier from World War II in the Philippines surrenders after being a guerilla for the intervening 29 years.
- 1975: Work commenced on the Alaskan pipeline.
- 1977: About a dozen armed Hanafi Muslims invaded three buildings in Washington, D.C., where they murdered one person and took more than 130 hostages. However, the siege ended two days later as law enforcement stormed the place where the jihadi scumbags held their hostages.
- 1989: The Senate rejected President George H.W. Bush’s nomination of John Tower to be defense secretary by a vote of 53-47. However, the next day, Bush tapped Wyoming Dick Cheney, who went on to win unanimous Senate approval. Meanwhile, a strike forced Eastern Airlines into bankruptcy.
- 1990: Antonia Novello took the oath of office as the first female and Hispanic surgeon general of the United States. President George H.W. Bush nominated her, but do you hear Latinos and Democrats praising him for having done so? No, the reason is that the Left does not give a F**K.
- 1992: Former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin died in Tel Aviv at age 78.
- 1993: Rodney King testified at the federal trial of four Los Angeles police officers accused of violating his civil rights when they beat the crap out of him on a city street.
- 1994: The N. Human Rights Commission condemned anti-Semitism, putting the world body on record for the first time as opposing discrimination against Jews. Elsewhere, underground poet and ‘Dirty Old Man’ of Los Angeles Free Press fame, Charles Bukowski, dies at age 76 from leukemia.
- 1995: Major League Baseball awards a franchise to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays
- 2011: A 7.2-magnitude earthquake off the coast of Honshu, Japan, causes a tsunami alert to go out to all nations in the Pacific Rim
- 2012: Brad Delp—longtime vocalist of the rock band, Boston—took his own life on this date.
- 2013: Anti-apartheid leader and former president of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, age 94 undergoes hospitalization for, what sources say, was a routine checkup. Elsewhere, NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) spacecraft transmits images that for the very first time, allow scientists to create a 3D reconstruction of ancient water channels below the surface of Mars.
- 2014: The Barbie doll celebrates its 55th
- 2015: Scientists exploring a cave in the Galilee Sea region of Israel discover an astounding cache of coins and jewelry dating back to the time of Alexander the Great.
“Just the Facts: so, Tom Perez, NO DNC primary debates to be held on Fox? It demonstrates that your candidates are cowards and cannot answer tough questions without imploding or embarrassing the party” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Mark Lindsay, Paul Revere and the Raiders, J.J. Cale, the Velvet Underground, The Move, Trevor Burton, Robin Trower, Procol Harum, Brad Delp, Boston, Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Paul Rodgers, Tom Perez, 2020 Democratic Party Primary Debates, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, FOX News, Bret Baier, Martha MacCallum, Chris Wallace, Brit Hume, Democrats’ inability to field honest questions,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part VII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part VIII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—an Effective Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normande—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) Is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High-Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then consider the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in a while? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: The Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We must nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
- 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: The Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-07-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLV: Chef Elvin switches Gears to discussing the Drought Crisis affecting the State of California and the Loss of Valuable Resources to the growing Illegal Alien Population” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-08-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVI: Elvin has been somewhat MUM on the Issue of Same-Sex Marriage so today, he seeks to rectify that Error by jumping in Feet-First—it ain’t right, People!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-09-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVII: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of Same-Sex Marriage by discussing his Life, Views, and Outlook of the Future so that People understand Marriage is NOT a Right, but a GIFT given us by Government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-10-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVIII: Chef Elvin ends the Week criticizing the Democrat Party for transforming the Nation into the Sad State in which, we find it and HOW if we are going to save it, we need to destroy the Dems once and for all” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 02-29-2016 M: “We Professional Chefs have a Sacred Duty to educate our Employees—including the Illegal Ones—so that they can make the RIGHT Choices when it comes to voting for Freedom-Loving Ones and not for Socialists” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXX
- 03-01-2016 T: “Welcome to the Super Tuesday Edition of the AICP-END Blog—ALL Candidates have much to lose today and everything to gain so here are the Delegate Counts at Stake and What I, your Host, think” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXI
- 03-02-2016 W: “While People May Love Other Candidates, they end up voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton all because they believe that they can WIN—that is ALL that now matters in 2016” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXII
- 03-03-2016 Th: “The GOP Debate tonight is going to be a Bloodbath of sorts, yet it seems to me that Donald Trump is the ‘Bermuda Triangle of Politics’; endorse or mess with him and YOU seem to vanish—anyone seen Sarah Palin lately?” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIII
- 03-04-2016 F: “Governor Romney—a LOSER—now feels that what he has to say about Donald Trump is something the American People want to hear; Romney, GO AWAY, YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIV
- 03-05-2016 S: “Farewell Fox News Channel, you made NO Bones about wanting to Destroy Donald Trump at the Thursday Night GOP Debate in Detroit City—I will watch YOU NO MORE!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXV
- 03-06-2016 Su: “Thanks to Mitt Romney and his Ilk, the Time is NOW to form a Strong Third Party—let us bring back Teddy Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party—Bull Moose are Fierce Animals and will fight to the DEATH” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXVI
- 08-29-2016 M: “Is it Possible that President Obama used his Influence to get the Saudis to produce Oil at Cheaper and Cheaper Prices, so he can destroy the American Fossil Fuel Industry once and for all?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXL
- 08-30-2016 T: “While I defend the Right of Colin Kaepernick to speak his Mind, I wish he would keep his Stupid Comments to himself because he embarrasses not only himself, his Parents, and his Teammates, but the Country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLI
- 08-31-2016 W: “The American People stand at the Crossroads in the 2016 Elections; to the Left, we see Slavery and Dictatorship whereas to the Right, we see Tough Times but also continued Freedom and Liberty” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLII
- 09-01-2016 Th: “There is an EFFORTLESS Way to fix the Problem of Illegal Immigration—just enforce the Laws on the Books already and let us NOT pay Farmworkers Overtime Pay because if you like the Costs of Food NOW, you will love it Later” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIII
- 09-02-2016 F: “Most Democrats are generally quite Wealthy and the way they obtained their Wealth is through the employment of Illegal Aliens in as Many Job Positions as they can put them—this is NOT right” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIV
- 09-03-2016 S: “Mexico and the United States need one another, and Donald Trump is the one to make things right with BOTH the American and Mexican Peoples by getting the Southern Border under Control—VOTE TRUMP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLV
- 09-04-2016 Su: “The People of Mexico and the United States share a Long History together and although marred by Poor Relations at Various Times, we have more in Common than we do NOT—Donald Trump can make BOTH Nations Great again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVI
- 03-27-2017 M: “We voted for Donald Trump, so he would build the border wall, deport the millions of illegal aliens screwing up our country, and drain the swamp” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXV
- 03-28-2017 T: “Esther Cepeda is wrong, we need ICE to come to every school across the country but especially in deep blue states if we are ever going to reclaim our country for citizen kids” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVI
- 03-29-2017 W: “The GOP must stand by President Trump as if we give in to their constant commands, they will succeed in the ongoing attempted coup they launched the day following the election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVII
- 03-30-2017 Th: “Immigration Laws are on the side of the American people, all we need is someone with the cojones big enough to enforce them and begin deporting ALL of the illegal aliens in the country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVIII
- 03-31-2017 F: “If Kern County becomes a sanctuary county for 2nd Amendment rights or seeks to secede from the state to become its own state, count my family and me in” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIX
- 04-01-2017 S: “Why are very few talking about the Evelyn Farkas interview with Mika Brezinski from March 02, 2017, regarding the fact that the Obama administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXL
- 04-02-2017 Su: “We talk about Ronald Reagan, the Falklands War, the Soviet Union, the Cold War, and the FX show ‘The Americans’ as well as WHY communism never works” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLI
- 09-18-2017 M: “Last November, I bought lock, stock, and barrel everything Donald Trump said about defending the borders and deporting ALL illegal aliens—including the DREAMers—boy, did he deceive us” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVII
- 09-19-2017 T: “Unlike Michael Sam who lost his career because the LGBTQ community promoted him first as a GAY player before anything else, Colin Kaepernick bears sole responsibility for NOT having a job in the NFL” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVIII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Hallelujah, it is about time an American president spoke truth to the United Nations General Assembly—Barack Obama lacked the balls and the desire to put the USA first” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIX
- 09-21-2017 Th: “After watching the illegal aliens disrupt a Nancy Pelosi townhall, the time is NOW for the Dems and the GOP to launch a ‘Night of the Long Knives’ to decapitate the threats endangering our nation” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCX
- 09-22-2017 F: “AG Sessions, time to stop the coup against President Trump—launch investigations into the wrongdoings of Hillary, the Obama Administration, and the Democrats—ASAP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXI
- 09-23-2017 S: “Whether the Democrats realize it or not, they are crossing a Rubicon of sorts in their flagrant attempt at nullifying the results of the 2016 Election, one from which, they will NEVER recover” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXII
- 09-24-2017 Su: “The Election of 2000 set in motion the animosity between the two major parties, which continues today as the Democrats somehow seek to make 2016 a do-over election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIII
- 03-26-2018 M: “Trump got his military spending on Friday but so what- when the Dems win BIG in November, along with impeaching POTUS, they will strip out the increase in military expenditure” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXC
- 03-27-2018 T: “If President Trump can divert money from the defense allocation to building the border wall for national security, then do so and make Mexico pay for it by taxing money sent out of the country at 80-85-percent” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCI
- 03-28-2018 W: “Alas, California wants to secede to protect is slaves, uh, its illegal aliens, that sure sounds like how the Civil War began- once again, the Dems are on the wrong side of history” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCII
- 03-29-2018 Th: “As Easter Sunday approaches, we have ample opportunity to reflect on how abortion, rampant perversion, and other forms of societal disruption have placed America in danger and could very well open the door to the Antichrist” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIII
- 03-30-2018 F: “Why is it illegal aliens such as New York attorney Cesar Vargas are immune from immigration laws? Deport the SOB NOW and others like him!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIV
- 03-31-2018 S: “Every day, more and more Californians stand up to the criminal regime ruling us from Sacramento and it means fighting a guerilla war of sorts to stop them, then so be it” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCV
- 04-01-2018 Easter Su: “I offer you ten points today, which show the liberal Democrats for the frauds they are and why all good people must unite to stop them” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVI
- 09-03-2018 M: “We revisit my points from earlier this year in which, I laid out the agenda of the left-wing, liberal Democrats and they continue proving me right!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLI
- 09-04-2018 T: “Having nothing but hate to offer the American people in November, the Democrats and their RINO allies are going to send MORE pro-Trump Republicans into electoral offices at all levels of government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLII
- 09-05-2018 W: “The Donald Trump-John McCain feud is well-known; however, the now 45th President did not fire the first shot, the Arizona senator did and in so doing demonstrated his pettiness and inability to forgive” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIII
- 09-06-2018 Th: “When it comes to Supreme Court nominations, Democrats and Republicans play by two sets of rules and in the case of the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh, the Dems delaying tactics are on full display” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIV
- 09-07-2018 F: “Laugh all you want, I believe God chose Donald Trump in the same way He chose other flawed individuals to do His bidding, not because they were moral but because they could get the job done” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLV
- 09-08-2018 S: “Since the days of Richard M. Nixon, the liberal Democrats’ playbook when it comes to Republican presidents is destroy-destroy-destroy using all means available” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVI
- 09-09-2018 Su: “My take: Cory Booker will get nowhere near the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination and the NY Times story is a false flag story designed to drive a wedge between POTUS and his administration” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVII
- 03-04-2019 M: “Like it or not, Kim Jong Un is smart enough to know the history of United States foreign policy, both with the Native Americans and with Middle Eastern dictators to know that if he gives up his nukes he is committing a fatal mistake” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIII
- 03-05-2019 T: “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV
- 03-06-2019 W: “We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXV
- 03-07-2019 Th: “Millions of Americans haven’t a clue as to how close we have come to watching a successful coup against a president who won by the rules; Bill Barr, it’s time to begin charging people with TREASON!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVI
- 03-08-2019 F: “With Google Plus leaving many of its users without a massive social media platform, rather than wither on the vine and disappearing, we may be undergoing changes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVII
- 03-09-2019 S: “So, Tom Perez, NO DNC primary debates to be held on Fox? It demonstrates that your candidates are cowards and cannot answer tough questions without imploding or embarrassing the party” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXVIII
- 03-10-2019 Su: “Those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIX
THE AICP-END BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE 2015-2019:
- 05-06-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLV
- 03-02-2016 W: “Judging by the Polls rolling in at the Time of this Writing, Hillary and the Donald won BIG in Super Tuesday Voting; however, if People waited until Election Day instead of Early Voting, could the Results have been different?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVII
- 08-31-2016 W: “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXII
- 03-29-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick and her exquisite art go glove-in-hand with fine dining as wine tasting and poetry do, which should be good enough reason for you to join us every single week!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Does anyone believe the corpulent, pus-filled toadstool in charge of North Korea would ever own a Beverly Carrick original? No, of course not, it requires both a belief in God and the possession of an untainted soul” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVII
- 03-28-2018 W: “Our blog is a sanctuary for law, order, the American way, and Beverly Carrick oil paintings and not for the crooked Democrats destroying a once-magnificent state: California” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIV
- 09-05-2018 W: “John McCain was never a true Republican despite what his benefactors, fans, and allies say; he and others like him would have been more at home in the Democratic Party, the party of illegal aliens” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVII
- 03-06-2019 W: “Is Google Plus closing because of costs and low usership or is Sundar Pichai shuttering it in the hopes of helping Democrats win the White House, which they failed at doing the last time around?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLIII
SATURDAY, MARCH 09, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 09, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE