TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 193
131. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2022:
Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks; U.S. Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer; U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau Jr.; Floyd Patterson; the Allman Brothers Band featuring Butch Trucks, Bob Marley, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Foreigner featuring Ed Gagliardi, the Jimi Hendrix Experience featuring Noel Redding, John Lennon, “Rikki Don’t Lose that Number” by Steely Dan, and UFO featuring Neil Carter:
- 330 Sunday: Constantinople (Byzantium) becomes the capital of the Roman Empire.
- 1189 Thursday: Emperor Frederik I Barbarossa and 100,000 Crusaders depart Regensburg, Germany for the East.
- 1310 Sunday: Accused of the hideous crime of heresy, church officials send 54 members of the Knights Templar to meet their end burned at the stake.
- 1421 Friday: The city of Styria, Austria, expels its Jewish population.
- 1502 Sunday: Christopher Columbus begins his fourth and final trip to the New World.
- 1647 Saturday: Peter Stuyvesant arrived in New Amsterdam to become governor of New Netherland.
- 1812 Monday: Dancers introduce the waltz into English ballrooms; according to Brainy History, ‘most observers considered it disgusting and immoral—no wonder it caught on!’
- 1852 Tuesday: Future 26th vice president of the United States—Republican, Charles W. Fairbanks—is born in Unionville Center, Ohio, on this date. He served March 04, 1905, to March 04, 1909, under President Theodore Roosevelt.
- 1858 Tuesday: Minnesota became the 32nd state of the Union.
- 1862 Sunday: During the Civil War, the crew of the Confederate Ironclad CSS Virginia scuttles her off Craney Island, Virginia, to prevent it from falling into Union hands.
- 1864 Wednesday: At the Battle of Yellow Tavern, Virginia, General J. E. B. Stuart suffers a mortal wound.
- 1865 Thursday: Brigadier General Meriwether Jeff Thompson, Confederate States of America, surrenders his forces to Union troops at Jacksonport, Arkansas, one of the final Rebel officers of the Civil War to hand over his sword.
- 1888 Friday: Songwriter Irving Berlin was born Israel Baline in Temun, Russia.
- 1889 Saturday: Major Joseph Washington Wham takes charge of $28,000 in gold and silver to pay troops at various points in the Arizona Territory. However, train robbers stole the precious metals and absconded with them, never seen or heard from again.
- 1891 Monday: The future Czar Nicholas II of Russia- Prince Nicholas- while on a state visit to Japan survives an assassination attempt, known as the Otsu Scandal. Elsewhere, in New York City, N.Y., the future 52nd U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau Jr., is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from January 01, 1934, to July 22, 1945.
- 1900 Friday: In the 23rd round of their heavyweight-boxing match, James J. Jeffries knocks out John J. Corbett.
- 1904 Wednesday: American industrialist Andrew Carnegie donates $1.5 million in an anti-war effort to fund the building of the Peace Palace at the Hague.
- 1910 Wednesday: Glacier National Park underwent establishment in Montana on this date.
- 1921 Wednesday: Tel Aviv becomes the first ALL-Jewish municipality.
- 1927 Wednesday: The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences undergoes founding during a banquet at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
- 1934 Friday: A severe two-day dust storm stripped the topsoil from the Great Plains of the United States and created a “Dust Bowl.” This storm became one of many that would lead to the exodus out of the Midwest to other parts of the country, most notably California.
- 1935 Saturday: The Rural Electrification Administration undergoes creation as one of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal Programs.
- 1936 Monday: The nation’s 50th U.S. Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer dies at age 64. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from March 05, 1919, to March 04, 1921.
- 1941 Sunday: Eric Burdon, future lead vocalist with both the Animals[i] and War[ii] was born in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, on this date.
- 1943 Tuesday: During World War II, U.S. forces landed on the Aleutian Island of Attu, which the Japanese had taken control of; the Americans took the island 19 days later. Meanwhile, in Tunisia, the Herman Goering Division surrenders to the Allies.
- 1944 Thursday: During World War II, Allied forces launched a major offensive against Axis lines in Italy.
- 1947 Sunday: Butch Trucks—future drummer with the Allman Brothers Band[iii]—is born in Jacksonville, Florida, on this date. Elsewhere, B.F. Goodrich Company announced the creation of the tubeless tire.
- 1949 Wednesday: By a vote of 37-12, Israel becomes the 59th member of the United Nations. Elsewhere, Siam changed its name to Thailand.
- 1950 Thursday: President Harry S. Truman formally dedicated the Grand Coulee Dam in Washington State. Meanwhile, in Boston, Massachusetts, future 5th U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security (General) John Kelly is born. A future member of no professed political party, Secretary Kelly would serve under President Donald J. Trump from January 20, 2017, until July 31, 2017, when President Trump was forced to fire his worthless butt.
- 1953 Monday: A tornado devastated Waco, Texas, claiming 114 lives.
- 1954 Tuesday: In Bedfont, Middlesex, England, future keyboardist with the British rock band, UFO[iv]– Neil Carter- is born. He would play with the group from 1981 to 1983.
- 1960 Wednesday: Israeli agents captured Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1963 Saturday: White extremists begin bombings against black citizens in Birmingham, Alabama.
- 1968 Saturday: In the National Hockey League Stanley Cup Finals, the Montreal Canadiens sweep the St. Louis Blues in four games.
- 1972 Thursday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Boston Bruins beat the New York Rangers 4 games to 2. Elsewhere, John Lennon[v] tells the host of “The Dick Cavett Show” that the FBI is tapping his phones.
- 1973 Friday: The espionage trial of Daniel Ellsberg and Anthony Russo in the “Pentagon Papers” case came to an end as Judge William M. Byrne dismissed all charges, citing government misconduct.
- 1974 Saturday: Steely Dan[vi] releases their biggest single to date, “Rikki Don’t Lose that Number,” a monster tune if ever one existed.
- 1981 Monday: Legendary reggae artist Bob Marley[vii] died in a Miami hospital at age 36. The Andrew Lloyd Webber musical “Cats” opened in London, England.
- 1984 Friday: Fighting as a middleweight, Sugar Ray Leonard improves his record to 33-1 after scoring a TKO over Kevin Howard at 2:27 of the 9th round of a 10-round bout.
- 1985 Saturday: 56 people died when a flash fire swept a packed soccer stadium in Bradford, England.
- 1987 Monday: Doctors in Baltimore transplanted the heart and lungs of an auto accident victim to a patient who gave up his own heart to another recipient. Clinton House, the nation’s first living heart donor, died 14 months later.
- 1989 Thursday: President George H. W. Bush orders 2,000 U.S. troops into Panama. Meanwhile, the final first-run episode of “Dynasty” aired on ABC-TV.
- 1994 Wednesday: Arkansas put to death convicted murderer Jonas Whitmore and Edward Charles Pickens; it was the first time a state executed two people on the same day since the Supreme Court let states restored the death penalty in 1976.
- 1995 Thursday: In New York City, more than 170 countries decide to extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1996 Saturday: An Atlanta-bound ValuJet DC-9 caught fire shortly after takeoff from Miami and crashed into the Florida Everglades, killing all 110 people aboard.
- 1997 Sunday: Garry Kasparov, world chess champion, lost his first ever, multigame match. He lost to the IBM-created chess computer, Deep Blue. This was the first time in the history of the game that a computer beat a world-class champion chess player.
- 1998 Monday: India set off three underground atomic blasts, its first nuclear tests in 24 years. Elsewhere, a French mint produced the first coins of Europe’s single currency, the euro, on this date.
- 2003 Sunday: The United States declared Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein’s Baath Party dead. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, Lithuania became the first ex-Soviet republic to approve entry into the European Union as voters completed a weekend referendum. Finally, Noel Redding, original bass player with the Jimi Hendrix Experience[viii] as well as Fat Mattress, Road, the Noel Redding Band, and later with Mountain[ix] died at age 57 in Clonakilty, County Cork, Ireland, due to complications of cirrhosis of the liver.
- 2004 Tuesday: A grisly video on an al-Qaida-linked website showed the beheading of businessperson Nick Berg, an American who jihadists kidnapped in Iraq. Meanwhile, NBA star Kobe Bryant pleaded not guilty in a Colorado court to a rape charge. However, prosecutors later dropped the charges.
- 2006 Thursday: Lawmakers demanded answers after a USA Today report that the National Security Agency was secretly collecting records of millions of ordinary Americans phone calls; President George W. Bush sought to assure Americans their civil liberties were being “fiercely protected.” Meanwhile, famed heavyweight champion boxer Floyd Patterson died in New Paltz, N.Y. on this date at age 71 from complications associated with prostate cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. His professional career featured 64 pro bouts with a record of 55 wins (40 by KO), 8 losses, and 1 draw.
- 2009 Monday: President Obama fired the top U.S. general in Afghanistan, replacing General David McKiernan with Lt. General Stanley McChrystal. Meanwhile, five U.S. troops were shot and killed at a mental health clinic on a Baghdad base; the shooter, Sgt. John Russell, was later sentenced to life without parole. Elsewhere, the space shuttle Atlantis blasted off on a mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2010 Tuesday: Due to the blowout of the Deepwater Horizon BP Oil drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico, oil begins hitting sensitive wetlands across the area. The Obama Administration appoints Admiral Thad Allan to manage the Federal government’s response to the disaster. Elsewhere, Conservative leader David Cameron, at age 43, became Britain’s youngest prime minister in almost 200 years after Gordon Brown stepped down and ended 13 years of Labour government.
- 2013 Saturday: Cairo, Egypt conducts a retrial of its former President Hosni Mubarak over his alleged role and complicity in the deaths of protestors during the 2011 Egyptian revolution.
- 2014 Sunday: Edward John “Ed” Gagliardi, bassist with the British-American rock band, Foreigner[x], lost his battle with cancer in New York City; he was age 62. Elsewhere, pro-Russian insurgents in eastern Ukraine said voters overwhelmingly favored sovereignty in balloting that the Ukraine central government and the West denounced as a load of crap, crap caused by Vladimir Putin.
- 2015 Monday: At Christies Auction House in New York City, Pablo Picasso’s “The Women of Algiers” (Version ‘O’) sets the record for an artwork at auction, bringing in $179.3 million U.S. Wow.
- 2016 Wednesday: Brazilian politics continue being problematic for the people as the senate votes to suspend President Dilma Rousseff and to put her on trial for financial shenanigans damaging to the nation. She was manipulating the budget for her own personal gain- or so they say.
- 2017 Thursday: Iraqi military authorities announce that within days, the Battle for Mosul will end and that the ISIS defenders clinging to positions within the historic city will be decimated. God bless you guys!
- 2018 Friday: According to On This Day, at Margaret River in Australia, a grandfather shoots six members of his family and then takes his own life.
- 2019 Saturday: According to the Mauna Loa Observatory on the Big Island of Hawaii report that carbon dioxide levels in the earth’s atmosphere- at 415 parts per million- surpass levels not seen in 3 million years. What they don’t tell you is that the Sun is the driving force for climate throughout the Solar System- on planets possessing climates- through solar flares, sunspots, and the solar wind. Take this information with a grain of salt.
- 2020 Monday: The Chi-Vi, aka the ‘VID, has claimed the lives of more than 80,000 people in the United States while the Chi-Coms admit to new ‘clusters’ of the disease they created in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Still, they are going to reopen the Shanghai Disneyland (what a disgrace for Disney to be in a communist country) but social distancing will be required. Elsewhere, Major League Baseball owners held a meeting and have come to an agreement that the MLB 2020 Season can start sometime in July due to the Xi Jinping Bat Flu running amok around the country.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 160,289,215 confirmed cases, +679,212, 3,329,960 confirmed deaths, +12,522 and 139,001,801 confirmed recoveries, +90,376. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,544,753 confirmed cases, UP 29,443 from yesterday’s reporting, 596,876 confirmed deaths, UP 670,[xi] and 26,552,719 confirmed recoveries, UP 54,723. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden became President on January 20, 2021, there have been 280,974 chi-vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 181,635 deaths.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,761,724 confirmed cases, 62,357 confirmed deaths, and 2,005,443 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,275,365 confirmed cases, 35,849 confirmed deaths, and 1,859,688 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,329 confirmed cases, 488 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 418,071 confirmed cases, 5,642 confirmed deaths, and 203,349 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., American Samoa, yet another place the Democrats will want to transform into a state after D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, and the Northern Marianas Islands become states: they have 4 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 1 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,000 confirmed cases, 6,378 confirmed deaths, and 831,738 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Kenya, the birthplace of the United States’ 44th ‘president’ Barack Hussein Obama: 163,976 cases of the virus, 2,928 confirmed deaths and 113,057 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,216.69, DOWN 473.66 points (-1.36%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,389.43, DOWN 12.43 points (-0.093%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,152.10, DOWN 36.33 points (-0.87%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.46 per barrel, +0.15 (+0.23%). The price of GOLD is $1,837.20 per troy oz., +1.00 (+0.03%) while the price of SILVER is $27.71 per troy ounce, +0.04 (+0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,241.60 per troy oz, +0.40 (+0.03%) while the price of COPPER is $4.79 per pound, 0.00 (+0.63%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,938.34 per troy oz, -21.25 (-0.72%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $28,400.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-1.73%).[xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.96. In Solomon Islands Dollar, one greenback equals 7.9957 and in Somali Schilling, a buck equals 575.00 and in South African Rand, one dollar equals 13.99 of theirs.[xviii] The reason as to WHY Wall Street had such a down cycle today is due to fears of oncoming rampant inflation thanks to the inabilities of the Biden regime to continue the Trump economic miracle. The Bidenistas will bring about a new Great Depression- mark our words. Businesses are raising prices at the highest rates since the 1980s. In other news, cryptocurrencies value is higher than that of the U.S. dollar.
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.107 per gallon, $2.877 in Florida, $3.833 in Hawaii, and $3.518 in Washington state.[xix] Let’s look at one other location- Rhode Island: $2.894. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Bolivia: $2.045 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,274,850,063,528 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden Regime News I– As the Untermensch in Gaza Strip continue attacking Israel, enfeebled old Joe Biden finds himself under assault from both the right and left. The right wants Israel supported and defended while the left wants to see Israel destroyed. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day stands with Israel to a member. We say use the neutron bomb on the human scum inhabiting the Gaza Strip and then reclaim the land for Israel. Meanwhile, economist Stephen Moore says that ‘Joe Biden’s unemployment benefits are keeping Americans out of the workforce.’ Amen. Regarding the abandonment of Israel by the fraudulent Biden regime, President Donald J. Trump says that ‘Biden’s weakness is causing the massive surge in violence across the Middle East.’ Amen to that, too.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden Regime News II– In other fascinating news, WOKE leftists are jumping on Andrew Yang for announcing his support for Israel. And the left eats its own. Elsewhere, Joe Biden is sending out ‘signed letters’ to recipients of COVID-19 relief checks. Big whoop. Stick the letters where the sun don’t shine Mr. (Bogus) President. Finally, new rules coming out of the Biden regime would force doctors and other medical professionals to enable those suffering from gender dysphoria to undergo whatever treatments and irreversible processes they demand. (Note- while I hate to say this, I am beginning to think that Joe Biden could very well be the Antichrist- Olaf).
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Chile- a nation with a high rate of vaccination against the Chi-Vi is currently experiencing a tidal wave of new Bat Fu Yuk cases thanks to the Chi-Coms. Meanwhile, a key officer at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says that ‘annual booster shots may be required against the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka the China Virus, aka the Wuhan Virus, aka the ‘VID. No thank you, we are not getting the vaccinations no matter what. Elsewhere, analysis by the New York Times shows that the extremely overcautious Centers for Disease Control are sowing mass confusion over the danger of the Wuhan Flu. Finally, Missouri and Tennessee are joining other states slashing Chi-Vi relief payments to their citizens. It’s time for these people to return to work. Now.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Foreign News / Overseas News– In Russia, at least seven are dead in a school shooting in that country. The police have apprehended the suspect. Next, the Siberian doctor who treated Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny has mysteriously disappeared. Next, left-wing lawmakers in the U.S. (you know the scum) are screeching about ‘Israel’s brutality’ in defending itself from the 130 or so rockets fired into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. You know our feelings on the topic. Elsewhere, Rep. Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, says that Iran is trying to cause problems in the Straits of Hormuz by swamping U.S. Navy and Coast Guard assets with swift boats.’ We say, ‘sink these riffraff scumbags.’
- 2021 Tuesday J: Political News I– The Vatican warns U.S. bishops NOT to deny drooling old Joe Biden communion. (Note- we know where Pope Francis stands which is why many Catholics are abandoning the church. The man’s a Marxist and one cannot serve Marx and God simultaneously. Olaf). Next, the new White House deputy director for political strategy and outreach- Natalie Montelongo- says, ‘ICE does not have to exist.’ Next, a new poll says that almost two-thirds of Americans believe social media platforms are ripping our country asunder. Elsewhere, Caitlyn Jenner, running for the governor’s job in California chose to golf on Election Day rather than to cast a vote for President Donald J. Trump. Hence why we like John Cox.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Political News II– Rep. Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st congressional district, and other members of the GOP are calling for a new probe into the shootings that occurred at the baseball field a few years back when an enraged Bernie Sanders supporter shot several people and either seriously wounded or killed them before being shot and killed by Capitol Hill Police officers. After all, a week or two ago, FBI Director Chris Wray announced the verdict of ‘suicide by cop.’ Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– In Georgia, prosecutors are going to seek the death penalty against the sex-addicted POS who shot up a pair of Asian massage (brothel) parlors killing eight people, six of whom were Asian women whom the left then leapt atop as a symbol of anti-Asian hate ginned up by the China Virus. Good. Convict and execute that punk. Next, in related legal news, the reason for the divorce between Bill and Melinda Gates is because back in 2019, Melinda was upset that hubby Bill was too close to Jeffrey Epstein, the pervert and pedophile. We’d throw the guy out, too. Elsewhere, in other legal news, New York state is celebrating a big victory as a court in the Empire State has thrown out the bankruptcy filings by the National Rifle Association. Finally, trainer Bob Baffert of the Kentucky Derby winner, Medina Spirit, claims that an ointment he used on the horse may have caused its ‘positive’ for doping. The investigation continues.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Miscellaneous News I– Now that Great Britain is going to require photo IDs to vote, President Donald J. Trump points out the obvious that so, too, should the United States. Of course, to leftists, photo IDs are RACIST. Speaking of the commander-in-chief, he is supporting Glenn Youngkin, the GOP candidate for Virginia governor, in the upcoming election. Another stalwart candidate in upstate New York- Sheriff Mike Carpinelli- is putting his hat into the ring to replace that angry moron, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov. We hope he can beat that POS. Elsewhere, the ex-Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund defended his performance on January 06, 2021, the day of the largest FALSE FLAG POLITICAL OPERATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES and said he feared the ‘appearance of a coup d’ êtat.’ Finally, Wisconsin is considering a law making it mandatory to play the National Anthem in every public venue.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been the BORDER CZAR now for 49 days and has yet to take her butt down to the southern border. What the hell is up with that?
- 2021 Tuesday O: Environmental News I– Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, DS-CA, has extended the drought declaration to 41 counties. It is sad that the state continues allowing fresh water to flow out to the Pacific Ocean rather than confining it behind the walls of new dams. Meanwhile, the feds have approved the building of the first offshore wind farms. Elsewhere, in a blow to the Green Meanies, a new report says that temperatures so far in 2021 are far lower than they have been in recent years. Not good for idiots such as the ‘Squad’ and their push for the Green New Deal. A win for us.
- 2021 Tuesday P: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Stick around for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1658 with a $402 million jackpot on the line. Here are the numbers: 07, 08, 20, 36, 39 and Mega 22. Out of 163,472 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $10,622 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: You know the drill…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0827 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyons.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys’ third album, “Surfer Girl,” released on September 16, 1963, was their greatest to date yet spawning numerous hits. The band’s lineup was the same- Brian Wilson (bass, piano, and vocals), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Carl Wilson (lead guitar and vocals), Mike Love (vocals), and David Marks (rhythm guitar and vocals)- but Marks would be leaving soon. The group knocked out a load of hits on this record- the title track to be sure but also “Catch a Wave,” “Little Deuce Coupe,” “In My Room,” and “Hawaii.” Brian Wilson was having to write at a much more furious pace what with the emphasis being on hits. Father Murray Wilson, the group’s manager, kept them on a tight schedule of writing, recording, and performing, raking in as much money as was humanly possible and then some. Great music to be sure, music we hope you will check out and enjoy because the Beach Boys are one of the all-time great American groups to be sure.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-11-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,618. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Foreign News / Overseas News, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Miscellaneous News I, Environmental News I, Butch Trucks, The Allman Brothers Band, Eric Burdon, The Animals, War, Edward John “Ed” Gagliardi, Foreigner, Noel Redding, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Fat Mattress, Road, The Noel Redding Band, Mountain, Bob Marley, Steely Dan, UFO, Neil Carter, Israel, Gaza Strip, Palestine, Iran, Iranian Hegemony, Hamas, Karl Marx, Russia, Alexei Navalny, President Woodrow Wilson, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer, U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau Jr., Senator Bernie Sanders, Rep. Steve Scalise, John Cox, Stephen Moore, Antichrist- the, Andrew Yang, Anti-Israel Democrats, Centers for Disease Control, Deputy Director for Political Strategy and Outreach Natalie Montelongo, FBI Director Chris Wray, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Bill and Melinda Gates, Jeffrey Epstein, James Hodgkinson, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Ex-Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund, Missouri Politics, Tennessee Politics, Wisconsin Politics, U.S. National Anthem, National Rifle Association, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Solomon Islands Dollar, Somali Schilling, South African Rand, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Rhode Island Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bolivian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Million Draw #1658, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Professional Boxing, Floyd Patterson, James J. Jeffries v. John J. Corbett, Sugar Ray Leonard v. Kevin Howard, The Beach Boys, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
[i] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[ii] See previous footnote.
[iii] We look forward to presenting the music of the Allman Brothers Band as well as of the individual members and expect to do it sometime after we conclude the rest of the notable British bands first.
[iv] We began offering the music of UFO and its various members’ solo efforts beginning on January 11, 2021, through Sunday, May 02, 2021. We hope you will seek out the music of this amazing band.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] We look forward to doing the music of Steely Dan at some point within the next 10-15 years. Please stay with us.
[vii] Not sure when we will promote the music of either Bob or his son, Ziggy, Marley but we hope to do so at some point within the next 10-15 years.
[viii] We promoted the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and of Jimi Hendrix, beginning on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Look for them and add them to your collection.
[ix] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[x] We definitely look forward to promoting the music of Foreigner one of these days, perhaps in 2020?
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.