TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 44
270. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2022:
Many Hawaiian voters fell for the line that Trump is NO GOOD. Well, after suffering beneath the tyrant currently residing in the White House, GOP voter registrations are shooting up as high as Haleakala. We plan to restore our state to the Red column in November.
Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, U.S. Secretaries of War John Armstrong Jr., James Monroe, and Robert P. Patterson; U.S. Treasury Secretary William J. Duane; French Impressionist Edgar Degas, Bachman-Turner Overdrive and the Guess Who featuring Randy Bachman, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Marty Balin, King Crimson featuring Jeremy Stacey, and Metallica featuring Cliff Burton:
- 70 Saturday: As the Great Jewish War winds down; Roman troops under the command of General Titus begin the destruction of Jerusalem by tearing down the walls of the Great Temple and the city. The Romans have had enough of the Jews and their continued resistance and are determined to end it for good. Other Roman troops are rounding up Jews who have failed to escape the dying city for the countryside or to the final stronghold of Masada. These unfortunate souls will help build the Colosseum in Rome where whoever remains from the war will die in its construction.
- 1540 Friday: Pope Paul III- the 220th pontiff- issued a papal bull establishing the Society of Jesus or the “Jesuits,” as a religious order.
- 1590 Thursday: The reign of the 228th Roman Catholic Pope Urban VII ends on this date. A short 12 days earlier, he became pontiff on September 15, 1590, but passed away prior to his coronation.
- 1700 Monday: After 9 years and 277 days, the reign of the 242nd Roman Catholic Pope Innocent XII ends. He first became pontiff on July 12, 1691, and faithfully served his global flock until today.
- 1777 Saturday: At the Battle of Germantown, the British troops on the field defeat the forces of General George Washington.
- 1779 Monday: Congress named John Adams to negotiate terms of peace with Great Britain to end the Revolutionary War.
- 1814 Tuesday: The seventh U.S. Secretary of War John Armstrong Jr. left office on this date. A Democratic-Republican, Armstrong served under President James Madison from January 13, 1813, until today. His replacement- the eighth U.S. Secretary of War (and future U.S. President) James Monroe took over. Also, a Democratic-Republican, Secretary Monroe served from today- under the same president- until March 02, 1815.
- 1821 Saturday: As the Spanish withdraw, revolutionary troops begin the occupation of Mexico City. The Spanish were unable to maintain enough troops in Mexico to keep it in its colonial orbit. However, due to the intrinsic inabilities of the Mexican people, revolutions and civil wars will become an almost permanent thing. It would appear they were better off under the control of Madrid.
- 1825 Tuesday: George Stephenson operated the first locomotive that hauled a passenger train.
- 1854 Wednesday: The first great ocean disaster involving an Atlantic Ocean passenger ship occurred when the steamship, SS Arctic, sank off Newfoundland; of the more than 400 people on board, only 86 survived the sinking.
- 1862 Saturday: During the Civil War, the Union Army’s first all-black regiment, the self-described “Chasseurs d’ Afrique (the “Hunters of Africa”) was formed in New Orleans, which was then under U.S. control.
- 1865 Wednesday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the former 11th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William J. Duane died at age 85. A Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from May 29, 1833, to September 22, 1833.
- 1894 Thursday: The Aqueduct Racetrack opened in New York City.
- 1912 Friday: WC Handy publishes “Memphis Blues,” the first blues song to hit publication.
- 1917 Thursday: French sculptor and painter Edgar Degas died in Paris at age 83.
- 1928 Thursday: The U.S. government recognized the Nationalist Chinese government on this date.
- 1935 Friday: Judy Garland, at age 13, signed a seven-year contract with MGM.
- 1936 Sunday: During the Spanish Civil War, Fascist troops under Generalissimo Francisco Franco conquer the city of Toledo. Communists who were unable to escape into the countryside were put to the bayonet. Remember: the only good communist or socialist is a dead communist or socialist. None of them can be redeemed nor should any attempt be made to redeem the scumbags.
- 1938 Tuesday: The League of Nations declares Imperial Japan the aggressor in the Sino-Japanese War.
- 1939 Wednesday: Warsaw, Poland, surrendered after 19 days of fighting the Nazi invaders as well as the Soviet Union during World War II.
- 1940 Friday: The Axis forms as Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Imperial Japan sign a 10-year treaty of cooperation. Meanwhile, black American leaders protest segregation in the U.S. Armed Forces. Finally, in the air war over Great Britain, the Luftwaffe loses 55 planes shot down by the Brits.
- 1941 Saturday: On “Liberty Fleet Day,” the United States launched 14 military cargo vessels, including the first Liberty ship, the SS Patrick Henry, which President Franklin Delano Roosevelt personally launched in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 1942 Sunday: Reinhard Heydrich becomes an SS-General and the “Butcher of Prague.” Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, the Axis launches a heavy assault on the city of Stalingrad. Finally, Glenn Miller and his Orchestra performed for the last time at the Central Theater in Passaic, N. J., prior to his entry into the U.S. Army.
- 1943 Monday: Randy Bachman—future guitarist/vocalist with the Canadian rock bands the Guess Who[i] (1965-1970) and Bachman-Turner Overdrive[ii]—was born in Winnipeg, Canada, on this date.
- 1945 Saturday: The 55th U.S. Secretary of War Robert P. Patterson assumed office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until July 18, 1947.
- 1950 Wednesday: In their title fight, heavyweight champion Ezzard Charles, aka the Cincinnati Cobra, beats the “Brown Bomber” Joe Louis via a 15-round unanimous decision to retain the NBA and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world and to win the vacant NYSAC heavyweight title. The loss put Joe Louis’ pro record to 58-2 while that of the champion went to 58-1-0. [iii]
- 1954 Monday: “Tonight!” hosted by Steve Allen, made its debut on NBC-TV.
- 1956 Thursday: Olympic track and field gold medalist and Hall of Fame golfer, Babe Didrikson Zaharias, died in Galveston, Texas, at age 45.
- 1959 Sunday: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev concludes his visit to the United States.
- 1961 Wednesday: Sierra Leone becomes the 100th member of the United Nations.
- 1962 Thursday: Houghton Mifflin published “Silent Spring,” Rachel Carson’s study on the effects of pesticides on the environment in book form. Meanwhile, the United States sold Hawk anti-aircraft missiles to Israel.
- 1963 Friday: Future drummer with the British progressive-rock band, King Crimson[iv], Jeremy Stacey, is born in Bournemouth, England, on this date.
- 1964 Sunday: The government officially released the report of the Warren Commission, which found that Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone when he assassinated President John F. Kennedy.
- 1968 Friday: France refuses entry of the United Kingdom into the Common Market.
- 1970 Sunday: “The Original Amateur Hours” aired for the last time on CBS after being on television for 22 years.
- 1973 Thursday: Vice President Spiro T. Agnew said he would not resign after he pled ‘no contest’ to a charge of tax evasion. He did resign on October 10.
- 1979 Thursday: Congress gave its final approval to forming the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1982 Monday: Italian and French soldiers entered the Sabra and Chatilla refugee camps in Beirut. The move was made by the members of a multinational force due to Christian militiamen massacring hundreds of Palestinians—good riddance.
- 1983 Tuesday: Larry Bird signed a seven-year contract with the Boston Celtics worth $15 million. The contract made him the highest paid Celtic in history.
- 1986 Saturday: The Senate joins with the House of Representatives voting for sweeping tax reforms under President Ronald Reagan.
- 1988 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate votes for sweeping changes to the U.S. Tax Code.
- 1989 Wednesday: Columbia Pictures agreed to a $3.4 billion cash buyout by Sony Corp. Meanwhile, two men—Jeffrey Petkovich and Peter Debernardi went over the 176-foot-high Niagara Falls in a barrel and became the first to ever survive the Horseshoe Falls.
- 1990 Thursday: The Senate Judiciary Committee votes to approve the nomination of Judge David Souter to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1991 Friday: President George H. W. Bush announced in a nationally broadcast address that he was eliminating all U.S. battlefield nuclear weapons and called on the Soviet Union to match the gesture.
- 1992 Sunday: For the first time in Los Angeles Dodgers’ history, the team clinches LAST PLACE.
- 1994 Tuesday: More than 350 Republican congressional candidates gathered on the steps of the U.S. Capitol to sign the “Contract with America,” a 10-point platform they pledged to enact if voters sent a GOP majority to the House.
- 1996 Friday: In Afghanistan, the Taliban, a murderous band of former Islamic students, drove the government of President Burhanuddin Rabbani out of Kabul. Meanwhile, disaster befell Metallica[v] on this date as bassist Cliff Burton died in a tragic bus crash in Dȍrarp, Kronoberg County, Sweden. He was just 24 years old.
- 2004 Monday: President George W. Bush asked Congress for more than $7.1 billion to help Florida and other Southeastern states recover from their lashing by four hurricanes. Elsewhere, a Justice Department audit said the FBI had a backlog of hundreds of thousands of untranslated audio recordings audio recordings from terror and espionage investigations. Meanwhile, NBC announced that “Late Night” host Conan O’Brien would succeed “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno in 2009; however, O’Brien’s stint on “The Tonight Show” lasted just over seven months because he sucked.
- 2009 Sunday: German Chancellor Angela Merkel won a second term, along with the center-right majority that had eluded her four years earlier, nudging Europe’s biggest economic power (and known collaborator with Russia) to the right.
- 2010 Monday: Responding to a UN report accusing the Rwandan army of genocide in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda threatens to remove its peacekeepers from Darfur.
- 2011 Tuesday: The forces of Moammar Gaddafi beat back an attack by Libyan rebels and Islamist scum on the dictator’s hometown of Sirte. Meanwhile, papers filed shortly after midnight confirms the fact that the Obama administration will not release any photos of Osama bin Laden’s body. Damn! We want to see the scumbag’s corpse.
- 2012 Thursday: For the first time, Curiosity, the Mars Rover, discovers evidence of a fast-moving streambed, a prior water source on the Red Planet.
- 2013 Friday: The PGA names pro golfer Tiger Woods the PGA Tour Player of the Year, the 11th time the organization honored him as the Tour’s Player of the Year.
- 2014 Saturday: Hong Kong government offices remain closed as protesters continue to demand resignation of Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying and an end to selection of Hong Kong candidates by the Chinese government.
- 2015 Sunday: According to On This Day a supermoon combines with a lunar eclipse to create a humongous Blood Moon.
- 2016 Tuesday: Authorities report that following the first debate at Hofstra University between Democratic Party 2016 nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton and GOP nominee Donald J. Trump, police arrested at least 24 ‘protesters.’ Speaking of the debate, snap polls give the win to Hillary Clinton. Of course, they did.
- 2017 Wednesday: President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans unveiled the first major revamp of the nation’s tax code in a generation, a plan that included deep tax cuts for corporations, simplified tax brackets and a near doubling of the standard deduction. So far, the tax cuts have proven successful and millions of Americans around the country have benefitted greatly from them. Meanwhile, the scientific journal “Nature” publishes an article on the giant tree-dwelling rat of the Solomon Islands, the ‘Vika,’ an animal capable of cracking open coconuts. Folks, everything grows bigger in the Tropics.
- 2018 Thursday: In the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford- sat before the committee members and laid out her allegations against Judge Kavanaugh with little emotion or credibility although the Democrats circled all around her proclaiming her to be a fantastic witness. Then, when Judge Kavanaugh sat before them, he lambasted the Democrats on the committee for making it all about politics and for destroying his family. In the end, the Judge appeared to be far more credible and produced evidence identifying his whereabouts on any given day. The Democrats are causing problems once again and carried their attacks on the Judge to the next day during a committee vote to move the nomination to the full Senate. Elsewhere, famed vocalist with the Jefferson Airplane[vi] and Jefferson Starship- Marty Balin- died on this date in Tampa Bay, Florida. Marty was just 76 and had suffered a heart attack. Following improper care after open heart surgery, he passed for good.
- 2019 Friday: As the Democrats gear up for their impeachment inquiry into President Donald J. Trump and the ‘hoped for crimes’ they believe he committed, the House issues its first subpoena to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
- 2020 Sunday: In New York City, Mayor Bill “I’m a Moron” Di Blasio- a man who wants to be an absolute dictator- threatens to close everything down- especially Jewish neighborhoods of Queens and Brooklyn- because according to him, these area businesses and private schools are spreading the Chi-Vi to everyone else in the city. Meanwhile, Democratic presidential candidate “Pro-China Joe” Biden holds an extremely brief public appearance today in which, he bashed President Trump and his SCOTUS pick and mumbles something about ‘the last thing we need right now is the equivalent of a coup.’ He then takes four brief questions and goes off stage. One thing the former vice president said in his speech about the SCOTUS pick is that ‘it’s unfair to millions of voters who have already cast their votes.’ You heard it straight from the jackass’ mouth: EARLY VOTING MUST STOP- it’s bogus. When “Gropin’ Joe” answered questions, he urged GOP Senate members to do the ‘right thing’ when it comes to holding the vote for Amy Coney Barrett. Meanwhile, Texas finds itself battling brain-eating amoebas in at least six counties. Finally, dictator-for-life Xi Jinping brushes off criticism of ‘rampant human rights abuses’ and says the communist country is committed to making ‘good Chinese citizens out of the Uighur Muslims in western China and will continue forcing them to assimilate no matter what the other nations of the world say against them.’ Okay, Mr. Dictator, you are going to bulldoze them into becoming ‘good Chinese’ just as you have been doing to the Tibetan people since the late 1950s? What a great country, one that observes human rights. Yeah, right.
- 2020 Sunday A: The United Nations announces that the Houthi rebels and the Saudi-led coalition of anti-Iranian scumbags will conduct a prisoner swap of 1,000 or more prisoners. There is hope that peace may be achieved and soon. We suspect that as more Arab and Muslim nations begin recognizing the right of Israel to exist, the Iranian hegemony will begin to dwindle. Meanwhile, Armenia and Azerbaijan engage in some border scuffles resulting in the loss of military vehicles and aircraft. Finally, at the White House, President Donald J. Trump addresses reporters and asks the assembled hostile throng as to ‘WHY no one wants to know about the corruption of “Pro-China Joe” Biden and his son, Hunter, when it comes to harvesting hundreds of millions of dollars from the Chi-Coms, the Russians, and other leftist-Marxist global actors.’ News Media: HOW COME you don’t ask these questions? Why did Hunter Biden receive $3.5 million from the wife of Moscow, Russia’s mayor? For what? His boudoir services- wow.
- 2020 Sunday B: NFL Scores: recap Thursday Night Football: (1) Miami Dolphins (1-2) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2). Next, here are the scores: (2) San Francisco 49ers, 36 (2-1) v. NY Giants, 9 (0-3); (3) Washington Redskins, 20 (1-2) @ Cleveland Browns, 34 (2-1); (4) Cincinnati Bengals (0-2-1) 23 @ Philadelphia Eagles, 23 (0-2-1) (5) Las Vegas Raiders, 20 (2-1) @ NE Patriots, 36 (2-1); (6) Chicago Bears, 30 (3-0) @ Atlanta Falcons, 26 (0-3); (7) Los Angeles Rams, 32 (2-1) @ Buffalo Bills, 35 (3-0); (8) Houston Texans, 21 (0-3) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 28 (3-0); and (9) Tennessee Titans, 31 (3-0) @ Minnesota Vikings, 30 (0-3). Here are the scores for the late games: (10) Carolina Panthers, 21 (1-2) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 16 (1-2); (11) NY Jets, 7 (0-3) @ Indianapolis Colts, 36 (2-1); (12) Dallas Cowboys, 31 (1-2) @ Seattle Seahawks, 38 (3-0); (13) Detroit Lions, 26 (1-2) @ Arizona Cardinals, 23 (2-1); (14) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 28 (2-1) @ Denver Broncos, 10 (0-3). Tonight: (15) Green Bay Packers, 37 (3-0) @ New Orleans Saints, 30 (1-2). Tomorrow: (16) Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-0).
- 2020 Sunday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 32,967,841 confirmed cases, +330,999, 996,084, confirmed deaths, +5,950, and 22,825,173 confirmed recoveries, +299,996. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,203,541 confirmed cases, up 37,149 from yesterday’s reporting, 208,110 confirmed deaths, UP 421, and 3,861,947 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,145.
- 2020 Sunday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 806,114 confirmed cases, 15,587 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,039 confirmed cases, 131 confirmed deaths, and 10,126 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 89,149 confirmed cases, 2,196 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Florida- currently, they have 700,564 confirmed cases, 14,202 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- what’s up, Governor Ron DeSantis? How many recoveries? Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 231,026 confirmed cases, 1,466 confirmed deaths, and 159,931 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 233,072,310 confirmed cases, +474,523, 4,769,324 confirmed deaths, +7,429 and 209,785,308 confirmed recoveries, +564,366. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,942,212 confirmed cases, UP 191,229 from yesterday’s reporting, 709,117 confirmed deaths, UP 2,800,[vii] and 33,394,118 confirmed recoveries, UP 207,857. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 392,941 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 11,137 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,610,384 confirmed cases, 68,944 confirmed deaths, and 2,434,057 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,600,808 confirmed cases, 54,063 confirmed deaths, and 2,582,359 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 78,404 confirmed cases, 757 confirmed deaths, and 77,647 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 652,140 confirmed cases, 7,584 confirmed deaths, and 269,765 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., South Carolina: they have 850,188 confirmed cases, 12,213 confirmed deaths, and 604,873 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,270,230 confirmed cases, 7,684 confirmed deaths, and 1,205,657 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Brazil, 3rd country on the list: 33,366,395 cases of the virus, 594,702 confirmed death and 20,361,191 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,869.37, UP 71.37 points (+0.21%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,969.97 DOWN 77.73 points (-0.52%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,443.11, DOWN 12.37 points (-0.28%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.83 per barrel, +0.38 (+0.50%). The price of GOLD is $1,752.80 per troy oz., +0.90 (+0.05%) while the price of SILVER is $22.66 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $983.90 per troy oz, +2.40 (+0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.29 per pound, 0.00 (-0.02%). [xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,958.01 per troy oz., -6.60 (-0.34%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,500.00 per troy oz., +300.00 (+2.11%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,875.50 per USD/T, -28.00 (-0.96%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.10 In Malawian Kwacha, one greenback equals 807.51 and in Malaysian Ringgit, a buck equal 4.18 and in Maldivian Rufiyaa, one dollar equals 15.42 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.397 per gallon, $3.062 in Florida, $4.059 in Hawaii, and $3.855 in Washington state. [xiv] Let us look at one other Michigan: $3.239. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Greece: $7.555 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,811,541,882,791 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after France, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Norway with $88 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News- As word of more and more crimes being committed by Afghan ‘refugees’ rushed into the country and rapidly dispersed around it by the Biden regime arise, Rep. Tom Tiffany, R-WI 7th congressional district, says ‘criminal activity among unvetted Afghans is predictable.’ Speaking of this criminal activity, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says that ‘an unsecured Fort Bliss is unable to stop Afghan refugees and HAITIAN INVADERS from melting away into the local community and across the country.’ In other Afghan-related news, former Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell says that Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley and U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin must answer questions on WHY Bagram air base was abandoned and handed over to the Taliban. The ‘Two Stooges’ will testify before the House tomorrow and then the Senate on Wednesday. In other Afghan aftermath news, approximately 100 Americans and green card holders are set to leave the crumbling country. (Note- Afghan barbers are NO longer permitted to cut men’s beards as that is not in keeping with their beloved ‘Prophet’).
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Over the weekend, an unapologetic U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told left-wing journalists that ‘as many as 17,000 HAITIAN INVADERS have been seeded across the United States.’ Meanwhile, as we learn another invasion force of approximately 20,000-30,000 HAITIAN INVADERS are marching up from Central America to the U.S.-Mexico border, President Donald J. Trump took a direct verbal jab into the craggy face of senile Joe Biden by saying the “U.S. is the laughingstock of the globe.’ By the way- today is Day No. 186 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be monitoring the southern border and Day No. 93 since the one day she showed up to do her job.
- 2021 Monday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– Hospitals around the country are facing staffing shortages as ill-advised Chi-Vi vaccine mandates are willingly imposed across the country and nurses, technicians, and doctors refuse to take them. Thus, we have a push in far too many towns, cities, and even states to bring in OUTSIDE healthcare workers to make up the shortages. Of course, these noncitizens- like the ones pouring across the border- won’t have to provide proof of vaccination. The Biden regime is destroying America’s healthcare system.
- 2021 Monday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.57 (2) AstraZeneca $58.72 (3) Johnson & Johnson $163.17 (4) BioNTech $307.09 (5) Moderna $408.84
- 2021 Monday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $87.34 (2) General Dynamics: $197.76 (3) Boeing: $224.16 (4) Lockheed Martin: $353.36 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $357.21.
- 2021 Monday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.65 (2) DuPont: $70.11 (3) Honeywell: $217.90 (4) 3M: $181.79 (5) Teijen: $1,626.00.
- 2021 Monday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $113.38 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.00 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $25.97.
- 2021 Monday M: President Donald J. Trump News– A new Mackinac straw poll shows that among the GOP, President Donald J. Trump is a 2-to-1 favorite among likely voters. Still, if you partake of online news exclusively, you will see that it is almost mirror opposite which is why you should receive your news- and commentary- from the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day. You know where we’re coming from, and you can make up your mind for yourselves. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump says that HAITIAN INVADERS ‘are being released into the U.S. with NO vetting or checking.’ True, absolutely true. Speaking of Trump, he had more than 20,000 people at his rally in Georgia on Saturday. How many fervent supporters would a slobbering Joe Biden attract? Turd that he is, he couldn’t even attract flies.
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden News I– Dictator Joe Biden ordered Iran either to grant access to U.N. inspectors of its workshops or face disciplinary action in the IAEA- the International Atomic Energy Agency- of the United Nations. Meanwhile, the Washington Examiner reports that ‘Joe Biden lied about the cost of his ‘build back better’ agenda.’ No surprise to us- the man is a liar. Still, his good buddy, Barack Hussein Obama, says he ‘supports taxing the rich to pay for the Biden agenda’ (because it’s the OBAMA agenda, folks). Meanwhile, after mumbling a few words to the press, the senile groper in charge of the country sat down in a chair, rolled up a sleeve, and received a jab in his arm of what he claimed to be the Xi Jinping Bat Flu ‘booster shot.’ (Note- wouldn’t it be crazy if old Joe had an adverse reaction to this stuff and uh, went to the other side? It’s not like he has any use any more other than to drum up sympathy so the Dems can really crack down on the American people. Of course, we hope NOTHING happens to the poor old coot).
- 2021 Monday O: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– A new Rasmussen poll says that Joe Biden’s numbers continue tanking what with 42-percent approving of his botched actions while 56-percent vociferously oppose his fascist actions. In our learned view, Joe’s numbers are most likely 10-15 points LOWER than reported which means Americans of all political backgrounds and persuasions oppose this loser’s actions. Add to that the fact that stumbling Joe Biden acknowledged that his agenda ‘may not be passed this week.’ Thank God, the American people are resisting.
- 2021 Monday P: U.S. House of Representatives News I– U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi has set September 30 as the day of the vote on the trillion dollar bills the Biden regime and “Mumbles” are trying to ramrod through both houses of Congress and onto senile Joe Biden’s desk. Next, the House passed the Defense bill by a final vote of 316-113 (134 Republicans voting in favor) which includes forcing all American young women to register for the draft as their male counterparts do). The spending bill is having problems as is the raising of the debt ceiling.
- 2021 Monday Q: U.S. Senate News I– The Senate Republicans are in lockstep against voting for the Democrats’ massive spending package, one that will cost the U.S. 5.3 million jobs and add another $3.5 trillion in overall debt to the American people. As Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, DS-NY, tried to pass a temporary spending bill through, by a vote of 48-50, the bill went down to smoldering defeat. “Cryin’ Chuck” was in a state of shock believing he had the necessary votes to pass this garbage bill through to fruition.
- 2021 Monday R: Popular Culture News– The Rolling Stones[xvii] have opened their North American tour and are paying homage to the late, great Charlie Watts, their drummer. In other news, R & B singer R. Kelly found himself convicted in his sex trafficking case. Will he go to the slammer, or will he be given a slap on the wrist? Next, singer Rihanna has upset her fellow leftists by being seen wearing a t-shirt with the slogan, THINK WHILE IT’S STILL LEGAL” emblazoned across the front. Good for you.
- 2021 Monday S: Sports News I– In tonight’s Monday Night Football matchup, the Eagles went to Dallas to play the Cowboys. The Cowboys (2-1-0) clobbered the hapless Eagles (1-2-0) by a final score of 41-21. Whoa.
- 2021 Monday T: Moron News I– After a big show last week of two ‘View’ hosts being yanked off the set prior to the arrival of “Kooky Kamala” Harris due to ‘positive COVID-19 tests,’ the two skanks returned to the show today. Apparently, the tests were wrong as most of them seem to be. It would be awesome if all of the skanks were struck dumb and unable to talk, especially Joy Behar and that stupid dingbat Sunny Hostin. Talk about a moron! (Note to Sunny- you don’t need to pancake the makeup on your face- look your age). In other moron news, ultra-far-leftist Rep. Karen Bass, DS-CA 37th congressional district, announces she is ‘all in running for mayor of Los Angeles.’ Wow.
- 2021 Monday U: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw– here are the results for the Powerball Draw #890 with a jackpot of $545 million up for grabs: 21, 22, 39, 44, 60, and Power 12. In California, out of 138,374 winning tickets in the tarnished Golden State, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $37,215 apiece.
- 2022 Tuesday: Observation of the Day– There is a growing sentiment among Hawaii citizens that President Donald J. Trump is better for the nation than the head of cauliflower currently inhabiting the White House- fraudulently, I would say. When Trump was president, many Aloha State voters fell victim to the negative spin the Democrats twirled before our eyes and ears about how bad he was (although I, your host, never believed that). Now, under the control of the corrupt politician and his cronies running our nation, many voters in the state no longer believe it and that is why Democrats are crossing the Great Divide and becoming Republicans. Friends, we are working hard to save our state and should you care to help us, make sure you to donate to the Hawaii GOP. We would love to see President Donald J. Trump come to our beautiful island chain and hold a rally the likes of which has never been seen. He could hold it Aloha Stadium in Honolulu on a Saturday night after the big swap meet. It would be so ono. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0965 a 20” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Calistoga Cottage.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from Cheap Trick is the one that pushed them across the finish line as far as being superstars. On February 19, 1994, Cheap Trick released their next live album, “Budokan II.” This album features more of the tracks that were left off the original album. This is perhaps one of the all-time best live albums to come out of the 1970’s and would be up there with “Frampton Comes Alive” as a mega-seller. Once again, the lineup is the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). We hope that everyone will visit their favorite site for the absolute best in rock music and will then add it to your never-ending, forever-growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved music and DVDs- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-26-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,844. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Old Calistoga Landscapes, French Impressionism, Edgar Degas, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, U.S. House of Representatives News I, U.S. Senate News I, Popular Culture News, Sports News I, Moron News I, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Afghanistan, Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Fascist Italy, Fascist Spain, Generalissimo Francisco Franco, Hong Kong, Imperial Japan, Moammar Gaddafi, Libya, Reinhard Heydrich, Nazi Germany, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Nikita Khrushchev, Soviet Union, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, United Nations, Iran, International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA- The, Great Jewish War 66-70 A.D., American Revolutionary War, General George Washington, John Adams, Spanish Civil War, Battle of Stalingrad, World War II, Conquest of Poland 1939, King Crimson, Jeremy Stacey, Randy Bachman, The Guess Who, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, The Jefferson Airplane, The Jefferson Starship, Marty Balin, Cliff Burton, Metallica, Charlie Watts, Rolling Stones- The, President James Madison, President Andrew Jackson, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President John F. Kennedy,, President Ronald Reagan, President George H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. Treasury Secretary William J. Duane, U.S. Secretary of War John Armstrong Jr., U.S. Secretary of War James Monroe, U.S. Secretary of War Robert P. Patterson, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Ted Cruz, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Karen Bass, Rep. Karen “The Communist” Bass, Rep. Tom Tiffany, U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Judge David Souter, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, Donald J. Trump, 2016 Presidential Election, Mayor Bill “I’m a Moron” Di Blasio, Political Assassins, Lee Harvey Oswald, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, The View, Rasmussen Polling, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Indiana COVID-19 Cases, South Carolina COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Brazil COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Michigan Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Greece Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #890, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Paul III, Pope Urban VII, Pope Innocent XII, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, Boston Celtics, Larry Bird, National Football League, NFL- The, NFL Monday Night Football 2021 Matchups, Philadelphia Eagles- The, Dallas Cowboys- The, Professional Boxing, Ezzard Charles aka the Cincinnati Cobra, Ezzard Charles, Joe Louis, Joe Louis aka the Brown Bomber, National Boxing Association, NBA- The (Boxing), NYSAC, New York State Athletic Commission, The Ring Magazine, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Jon Brant, Peter Comita, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[ii] See previous.
[iv] We promoted the music of King Crimson, one of the greatest prog-rock bands of all time beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out as the remain active to this day.
[v] We look forward to the day we begin promoting the music of Metallica.
[vi] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. This presentation included the Jefferson Starship, too, of which, the artist was NOT a member.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor.