TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 46
268. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2022:
A man can only take so much: CBS’ new seasons of the “FBI” are making it impossible to watch these programs thanks to the underlying theme that angry, anti-government, right-wing white folks are behind every violent crime in this country. Had Hitler had television and social media atop his fake news bureau there is no telling what additional evils he could not have caused
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Robert Cooper Grier, Hugo Black, and Sandra Day O’Connor; U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates; U.S. Secretary of War Harry Hines Woodring; the Average White Band featuring Onnie McIntyre, the British Lions featuring John Fiddler, Cream featuring Ginger Baker, Gillan featuring Steve Byrd, Jerry Lee Lewis, Led Zeppelin featuring John Bonham, Love featuring Brian MacLean, and Spirit featuring John Locke:
- 1396 Sunday: At the Battle of Nicopolis, the armies of Sultan Bajezid I defeat the Crusader forces.
- 1492 Sunday: The crew of the Pinta, one of the three ships of the fleet of Admiral Christopher Columbus, mistakenly report that they saw land.
- 1493 Monday: Columbus sails with seventeen ships on his second voyage to the Americas.
- 1513 Thursday: Spanish explorer Vasco Nunez de Balboa crossed the Isthmus of Panama and sighted the Pacific Ocean. He named the body of water, the South Sea. He truly was the first European to see the Pacific Ocean.
- 1534 Wednesday: The reign of the 219th Roman Catholic Pope Clement VII ends after a reign of 10 years and 303 days. He first became the guide of all Christendom on November 26, 1523.
- 1690 Monday: One of the earliest American newspapers, Publick Occurrences, published its first—and last—edition in Boston.
- 1775 Monday: The British captured American Revolutionary War hero Ethan Allen as he led an attack on Montreal, Canada. The British released him in 1778.
- 1777 Thursday: British General William Howe, conquers Philadelphia.
- 1780 Monday: Benedict Arnold abandoned his post; taking with him plans to the fortifications at West Point and then crosses lines to join the British.
- 1789 Friday: The United States Congress adopted 12 amendments to the Constitution, ten of which later became the Bill of Rights.
- 1804 Thursday: The 12th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which regulates judicial power, undergoes ratification, and becomes law.
- 1847 Saturday: U.S. troops under General Zachary Taylor occupy Monterey, Mexico, during the Mexican American War.
- 1861 Wednesday: The secretary of the U.S. Navy authorizes the enlistment of slaves.
- 1867 Wednesday: Congress creates first all-black university, Howard University, in Washington, D.C.
- 1870 Sunday: In Philadelphia, PA, the 31st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Cooper Grier, died. President James K. Polk nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of fellow Democrat Associate Justice Henry Baldwin; Grier served from August 04, 1846, to January 31, 1870.
- 1882 Monday: Baseball teams from Worcester and Providence played the first baseball double-header on this date.
- 1890 Thursday: California’s Sequoia National Park became a U.S. National Park on this date. Meanwhile, Mormon President Wilford Woodruff issued a manifesto in which, the faith renounced the practice of polygamy.
- 1904 Sunday: Charles Follis was the first Black-American to play pro-football and did so on this date in time. Elsewhere, a New York City police officer ordered a female automobile passenger on Fifth Avenue to stop smoking a cigarette. The police also arrested a male companion and later fined him $2 for “abusing” the officer.
- 1911 Monday: Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire. Meanwhile, groundbreaking began on Boston’s Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox.
- 1915 Saturday: During World War I, at the Battle of Loos, the British suffer 8,246 casualties while the German defenders lose none.
- 1919 Thursday: President Woodrow Wilson collapsed after a speech in Pueblo, Colorado, during a national speaking tour in support of the Treaty of Versailles.
- 1926 Saturday: Henry Ford announces five-day, forty-hour workweek. Meanwhile, the National Hockey League grants franchises to the Detroit Redwings and the Chicago Blackhawks.
- 1932 Sunday: The Spanish region of Catalonia received a Charter of Autonomy; however, at the close of the Spanish Civil War, Fascist dictator, Generalissimo Francisco Franco revoked the document.
- 1933 Monday: The first episode of “Tom Mix” occurred on NBC Radio for the first time; the show ran until 1950.
- 1935 Wednesday: In Ferriday, Louisiana, future famed rock-and-roller Jerry Lee Lewis is born.
- 1936 Friday: The 53rd U.S. Secretary of War Harry Hines Woodring assumed office on this date. A Democrat, Woodring served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from today until June 20, 1940.
- 1937 Saturday: IL Duce, Benito Mussolini, visits Berlin to meet with German Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, and when he returns to Italy, calls Hitler, ‘that German corporal.’
- 1939 Monday: During World War II, German bombers attack Warsaw, Poland, with firebombs. Meanwhile, the Treaty of Versailles had forgotten to include Andorra so that tiny nation in the Pyrenees and Germany sign a peace treaty ending their belligerent status from the end of World War I.
- 1943 Saturday: During World War II, Russian troops liberate the city of Smolensk. Elsewhere, Spirit[i] keyboardist, John Locke, was born in Los Angeles, California, on this date. Meanwhile, in Wichita, Kansas, future 22nd U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates is born. A Republican, he would serve under President George W. Bush and Barack Obama from December 18, 2006, to June 30, 2011.
- 1945 Tuesday: Future member of the Average White Band[ii], Onnie McIntyre (guitars/vocals 1972-1983 / 1989-present), is born in Lennoxtown, United Kingdom on this date.
- 1946 Wednesday: Future rhythm guitarist and vocalist with the acid rock band from Los Angeles, California, Love[iii]–Brian MacLean–is born in the USA on this date.
- 1947 Thursday: Future vocalist/guitarist with the British rock band, British Lions[iv]—John Fiddler—is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1955 Sunday: Future guitarist/vocalist with Ian Gillan’s second solo band, “Gillan[v],” Steve Byrd, is born in Sheffield, England, on this date.
- 1956 Tuesday: A transatlantic telephone cable system commenced operation between Newfoundland and Scotland.
- 1957 Wednesday: 300 U.S. Army troops from the 101st Airborne Division guarded the return of nine black students to Little Rock Central High School in Arkansas whom unruly white crowds had previously driven away.
- 1962 Tuesday: Sonny Liston KO’s Floyd Patterson in the first round to claim the heavyweight title. Elsewhere, the KKK destroys a black church in Macon, Georgia.
- 1965 Saturday: Willie Mays at age 34 became the oldest man to hit 50 home runs in a single season. Ten years earlier, he set the record for being the youngest player to accomplish the same feat.
- 1971 Saturday: In Bethesda, Maryland, the 76th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black, died. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter. Black served from August 18, 1937, to September 17, 1971.
- 1974 Wednesday: Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Tommy John underwent an experimental graft reconstruction of the ulnar collateral ligament in the elbow of his throwing arm to repair a career-ending injury; the procedure, which proved successful, the world now knows as the “Tommy John Surgery.”
- 1978 Monday: Melissa Luedtke, a writer for “Sports Illustrated,” filed a suit in U.S. District Court, which led to a ruling that said, ‘Major League Baseball could not bar female writers from the locker room following a game.’ Elsewhere, 144 people died when a Pacific Southwest Airlines Boeing 727 and a private plane collided over San Diego.
- 1980 Thursday: In Clewer, Berkshire, England, at the home of fellow Led Zeppelin[vi] bandmate, Jimmy Page, drummer John Bonham dies by drowning in his own vomit, the result of a drunken binge.
- 1981 Friday: Sandra Day O’Connor took the oath of office as the first female justice on the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), which made her the 102nd justice. President Ronald Reagan nominated her the previous July. She would serve from September 25, 1981, to her retirement on January 31, 2006.
- 1984 Tuesday: Egypt and Jordan resume diplomatic relations.
- 1986 Thursday: The 16th U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist (100th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice) assumed his position today. President Ronald Reagan nominated his fellow Republican to fill Chief Justice Warren E. Burger’s seat. Rehnquist served from today until his death on September 03, 2005. Originally, President Richard M. Nixon nominated Rehnquist to fill the seat of Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan. In this role, Justice Rehnquist served from December 15, 1971, until he became chief justice on this date.
- 1991 Wednesday: U.N. Security Council votes 14-1 to impose air embargo against Iraq.
- 1992 Friday: NASA’s Mars Observer blasted off on a $980 million mission to the red planet. However, the probe disappeared prior to entering Martian orbit in August 1993.
- 1995 Monday: Ross Perot announced he was going to form the Independence Party on this date.
- 1997 Thursday: President Bill Clinton pulled open the door of Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, as he welcomed nine blacks who had faced hate-filled WHITE mobs 40 years earlier.
- 2009 Thursday: President Barack Obama, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in Pittsburgh for a G-20 summit, accused Iran of constructing a secret underground uranium enrichment facility and hiding its existence from international inspectors for years.
- 2010 Saturday: Speaking at the U.N. General Assembly, Mahmoud Abbas communicates that Palestinians desire a ‘comprehensive and just’ peace agreement; he requests Israel cease its policy of building settlements in the West Bank.
- 2011 Sunday: In Saudi Arabia, King Abdullah announces reforms that give women the right to vote and to run in municipal elections.
- 2012 Tuesday: The Baja Peninsula in California handles a 6.2-magnitude earthquake, with no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
- 2013 Wednesday: Oracle Team USA has a remarkable comeback, winning the America’s Cup sailing competition; the team defeated New Zealand 9-8.
- 2014 Thursday: U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announces his resignation after six years of service in the Obama Administration; Holder’s resignation will take effect upon selection and confirmation of a successor. Loretta Lynch would succeed him.
- 2015 Friday: Famed transsexual Bruce Jenner officially changes name from ‘Bruce’ to ‘Caitlyn’ and changes gender from male to female. Elsewhere, due to the fires blazing away in Jambi Province in Indonesia, Singapore finds itself forced to shutter schools due to hazardous air levels.
- 2016 Sunday: Ahead of their first debate, presidential candidates Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton pull even. Meanwhile, in Washington state, the cops arrest a suspect in a mass shooting at a Macy’s at a mall that claimed five lives and wounded others. The cops found the shooter, identified as Turkish-born Arcan Cetin unarmed and, in a zombie-like state. Elsewhere, The New York Times endorses Hillary Rodham Clinton for president. Go figure!
- 2017 Monday: The first woman to graduate from the USMC infantry officer’s course, 1st Lt. Marina Hierl does so on this day and receives her commission. Meanwhile, in New York City, former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner receives a prison sentence of 21 months in the slammer for having sexted an underage girl, his second offense. At one time, many people believed that wonderful things in political life awaited Mr. Weiner but after this, not so.
- 2018 Tuesday: Versace is sold on this date to U.S. fashion company, Michael Kors for the whopping price of $2.1 billion. Elsewhere, comedian Bill Cosby becomes the first actor sentenced to prison for #MeToo crimes, committed back in 2004, in which the entertainer supposedly drugged women and then had sex with them. He received a sentence of between 3-10 years in the joint. Many believe he was set-up by the prosecution. Finally, President Donald J. Trump addressing the U.N. General Assembly blasts Iran and condemns the failed philosophy of Globalism. That is what the American people elected you to do, Mr. President.
- 2019 Wednesday: Famed British drummer and percussionist Ginger Baker- well-known for his time with the supergroup Cream[vii]– died in a hospital in Canterbury, Kent, England, after a lengthy illness at age 80. Elsewhere, the Mexican state of Oaxaca becomes the second state within the country to decriminalize abortions within the first 12 weeks. Yikes! A Catholic country, what are you doing? Meanwhile, in communist China, dictator-for-life, Xi Jinping, opens Beijing’s new airport Daxing International Airport, a facility designed by Zaha Hadid.
- 2020 Friday: Thanks to the persecution of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn by out-of-control leftist Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, we have learned that the main sub-source for the so-called (Christopher) Steele Dossier is Ukrainian born Igor “Iggy” Danchenko, a foreign national investigated by the FBI from 2009 to 2011. Apparently, he was ‘flipped’ by the Obama administration and would become a major player in the fabrication of the bogus dossier used by the Hillary 2016 presidential campaign and Democrats to destroy then-candidate and now-president Donald J. Trump.
- 2020 Friday A: We also have learned- thanks again to Judge Sullivan- that several FBI agents involved in SPYING on Trump and his campaign, White House, and cabinet officials understood the investigation to be extremely flawed and took out personal liability insurance to protect them when the proverbial s**t hit the fan. The longer Democrat players fail to step forward and begin ‘fessing up,’ the worse we hope things will be for them when the American people know everything. Meanwhile, the president continues to call what the Democrats have tried to do to him a ‘coup’ which is how a majority of Americans see it. He also questions ‘WHY the wife of the Moscow, Russia, mayor gave Hunter Biden $3.5 million a fleeting time ago.’ What is up with Hunter? [viii]
- 2020 Friday B: In Louisville, Kentucky, this morning- following a night of rioting by Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other human scum- well-known attorney and race-baiter Benjamin Crump does his best to stir up still more violence and to help him do this, he has brought Jacob Blake Sr., father of the thug shot and crippled in Kenosha, Wisconsin, to the smoldering city. Mr. Crump demands ALL grand jury information be made available to the public, including the names of the grand jurors and witnesses. He wants to know if Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, testified at the proceedings. Why don’t you ask him, sir? A recent Fox News Channel poll shows that 44-percent of the American people disapprove of the mob violence across the nation, up from the thirties a month or two ago. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump signs an executive order that will send $500 billion to black communities across the country. The order also calls Antifa and the Ku Klux Klan as terrorist groups.
- 2020 Friday C: President Trump is on the campaign trail today with stops in Florida where he attended a roundtable for Latinos’ event and says he ‘has done more for Latinos than any other president’ which is true. He plans to hold a rally in Virginia. Meanwhile, Governor Ralph Northam and his wife NOW test positive for the Wuhan Xi Jinping Chinese Bat Flu Virus leading the state government scrambling for ways to prevent the Trump campaign rally. We know it will become a ‘protest’ which will legitimize the event and stifle the critics. Meanwhile, popular Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signs an order lifting all remaining COVID-19 restrictions. Florida is now open for business once more. Elsewhere, former Rep. Ron Paul, father of Senator Rand Paul, entered a hospital in Texas for precautionary reasons. We hope you are okay.
- 2020 Friday D: PAC 12 announces it will play an abbreviated schedule of seven games beginning in November. Congratulations for coming back! All major conferences will now be playing or are playing. President Trump concluded an event- a ‘protest’ if you will- in Georgia and now is on the way to Virginia where he will conduct another ‘protest’ in lieu of being able to hold a political rally.
- 2020 Friday E: Elsewhere, Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi when asked if she is going to impeach President Trump again, she nixed that idea what with the election looming in the near future. She does, however, threaten that the House is going to pass a bill that will limit HOW many SCOTUS nominees a president can nominate and how long they can serve once confirmed. Since the Democrats have been threatening to stack the courts, we think the president should nominate another seven- instead of one- and get them jump-started in what they now swear to do should “Pro-China Joe” Biden win on November 3.
- 2020 Friday F: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 32,356,829 confirmed cases, +317,687, 984,590, confirmed deaths, +5,202, and 22,278,696 confirmed recoveries, +254,052. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,099,967 confirmed cases, UP 53,170 from yesterday’s reporting, 206,592 confirmed deaths, UP 978, and 3,817,235 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,490.
- 2020 Friday G: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 801,845 confirmed cases, 15,398 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,908 confirmed cases, 124 confirmed deaths, and 5,265 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 88,607 confirmed cases, 2,175 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 215,273 confirmed cases, 1,405 confirmed deaths, and 152,837 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Texas- currently, they have 758,646 confirmed cases, 15,595 confirmed deaths, and 642,149 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Greg Abbott, for sharing ALL the numbers.
- 2020 Friday H: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,173.96, UP 358.32 points (+1.34%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,913.56, UP 241.30 points (+2.26%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,298.46, UP 51.87 points (+1.60%). Price of GOLD: $1,864.30 per troy oz., -2.00 (-0.11%). Here is the price of SILVER: $22.98 per troy oz., -0.108 (-0.47%). Price of PLATINUM: $841.60 per troy oz., -0.40 (-0.05%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,222.20 per troy oz., -4.70 (-0.21%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.98 per #, +0.007 (+0.24%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.04, -0.21 (-0.52%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.82 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.86 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.80 Afghan afghani.
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 232,284,754 confirmed cases, +458,462, 4,757,425 confirmed deaths, +7,468 and 208,896,854 confirmed recoveries, +488,866. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,725,604 confirmed cases, UP 83,888 from yesterday’s reporting, 706,058 confirmed deaths, UP 1,112,[ix] and 33,162,044 confirmed recoveries, UP 77,441. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[x]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 389,882 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 14,196 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,594,404 confirmed cases, 68,775 confirmed deaths, and 2,424,469 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,591,878 confirmed cases, 53,124 confirmed deaths, and 2,544,645 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 77,777 confirmed cases, 747 confirmed deaths, and 77,030 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 643,802 confirmed cases, 7,542 confirmed deaths, and 267,699 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Indiana: they have 947,918 confirmed cases, 15,377 confirmed deaths, and 847,536 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,262,945 confirmed cases, 7,649 confirmed deaths, and 1,192,303 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Micronesia, 223rd and final area on the list: 1 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 1 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,798.00, UP 33.18 points (+0.095%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,047.70 DOWN 4.54 points (-0.03%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,455.48, UP 6.50 points (+0.15%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.95 per barrel, +0.65 (+0.89%). The price of GOLD is $1,750.60 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.05%) while the price of SILVER is $22.42 per troy ounce, -0.26 (-1.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $981.50 per troy oz, -15.50 (-1.55%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, +0.05 (+1.19%). [xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,967.42 per troy oz., -16.25 (-0.82%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,200.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+3.65%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,926.25 per USD/T, -30.75 (-1.04%).[xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.05 In Lesotho Loti, one greenback equals 14.95 and in Liberian Dollar, a buck equal 170.20 and in Libyan Dinar, one dollar equals 4.52 of theirs.[xv]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.391 per gallon, $3.070 in Florida, $4.072 in Hawaii, and $3.855 in Washington state. [xvi] Let us look at one other Maryland: $3.098. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Barbados: $7.464 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,804,228,404,114 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after South Korea, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is the Canucks with $120 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Reports continue flowing out of Afghanistan about the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- and its adherents, the Taliban, hanging bodies in town squares, beheading and/or lopping off limbs of ‘criminals’ all to keep the peace in their hellhole of a country. Mouthpieces for the Biden regime continue claiming they will hold the Taliban accountable all the while sending the human fecal matter U.S. tax dollars to ‘help the people.’ It’s not helping anyone but the Taliban, you dumb asses.
- 2021 Saturday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Here is the sad truth of the matter what with the illegal alien invasion as presented by One America News: first, here is the cost of caring for the tens of millions of illegals running amok across our country: $722,349,248. Imagine what good that money could do caring for the American people and not the Third World’s hand-me-downs? It could be life-altering. Next, here is the cost for this year of caring for the illegals raping the country and the American taxpayers for the calendar year 2021: $293,325,176,832. Third, here is the SHOCKING number of illegals who have flowed into our country like an inexorable tidal wave of filth for 2021: 3,006,348. Horrifying. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of illegals living in our country: 37,006,348. This is horrifying. Round them up and deport the hell out of all of them. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Saturday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– In other news related to both the Biden regime and the catastrophe occurring along our southern border, today is Day No. 184 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of solving the border crisis and Day No. 91 since he sole visit to the slowest portion of the border crisis, the El Paso Sector. (Note- send “Kooky” a message saying, “Bitch, go to work. Now). Meanwhile, as the Biden regime continues to vilify the U.S. Border Patrol and threatening to PUNISH them for doing their jobs, Rep. Yvette Herrell, R-NM 2nd congressional district, says that the Dems are ‘demonizing the Border Patrol.’ Amen.
- 2021 Saturday I: Foreign News-Overseas News I– In western Ukraine, Ukrainians, U.S., and other NATO allies are conducting joint military exercises. This must be galling to the Russians like the Russians conducting joint military exercises with the Chi-Coms in MEXICO. Let’s stop ‘pushing the envelope.’ Speaking of the Chi-Coms, feeble Joe Biden is meeting with the leaders of India, Japan, and now-fascist Australia. In other news related to Beijing and its intelligence gathering around the world, Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district, is blasting LinkedIn for bowing to the Chi-Coms and banning various user profiles the Chi-Coms fear or dislike. Not good. Also, regarding communist China, Rep. Ken Buck, R-CO 4th congressional district, said today that the ‘world is going to seize on Joe Biden’s weakness.’ They already have, Congressman. Finally, the peaceful Muslim group, al-Shabab carried out a suicide attack in Somalia today killing 8 poor souls and wounding God knows how many others. Horrible.
- 2021 Saturday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– As protests continue to expand across Australia regarding the harsh, authoritarian COVID-19 mandates and lockdowns imposed upon a FREE people, the state of Victoria has imposed lockdowns on- get this- the media. Like a totalitarian country, they don’t want the rest of the world to witness the self-inflicted upheaval. Let the people go, dimwits!
- 2021 Saturday J: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3598 what with a $20 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 02, 15, 30, 32, 35, and Mega 23. Out of 104,876 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $18,801. The winning tickets were sold at (1) ARCO AM/PM in Torrance, CA 90505 and (2) Liquor Emporium in Lompoc, CA 93436. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #889 with a jackpot of $523 million up for grabs: 22, 23, 37, 62, 63, and Power 19. In California, out of 192,740 winning tickets, the highest winners were EIGHT people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $13,375 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: I was going to urge everyone to vote for the GOP slate from the very top to the lowest low in November but I have an even more pressing issue to address: the propaganda coming at us night after night in TV shows. As everyone should know, on CBS on Tuesday nights, the three Joestapo shows rule the evening. First, we have “Joestapo,” then we have “Joestapo International,” and finally, we have “Joestapo Most Wanted.” All three of the shows are chasing WHITE EXTREMISTS who inhabit the right side of the aisle but never the left. It’s all bullshit and it makes me want to puke my guts. It’s bad enough we have FAKE NEWS CHANNELS. Now, we have networks cranking out left-wing crap on behalf of the Biden regime. Thus, I will no longer watch a single Joestapo show. Enough is enough. If Adolf Hitler and the Nazis had numerous FAKE NEWS TV channels, if they had TV shows spewing the party line, imagine the vile things he could have accomplished atop the already vile things the Nazi regime did. The time has come to bid network dramas, comedies, and even flipping sports goodbye because I am tired of the overt attempts at insinuating the bulls**t the fraudulent regime in the White House wants to force on us. That leads me back to this: VOTE FOR EVERY REPUBLICAN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ON THE NOVEMBER BALLOT. Do whatever we must do to get rid of these scumbags. Again, enough is enough. See you in six months. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0963 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Let’s Go.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On October 01, 1991, Cheap Trick released their first ‘best of’ compilation, “The Greatest Hits.” This album went PLATINUM, so things were good for the band. One finds 13 BIG TUNES on this CD, all of them excellent. You get (1) “Magical Mystery Tour” (a Beatles cover and a damned good one at that); (2) “Dream Police” (3) “Don’t Be Cruel” (4) “Tonight It’s You” (5) “She’s Tight” (6) “I Want You to Want Me” (live version), (7) “If You Want my Love” (8) a cover of Fats Domino’s “Ain’t That a Shame” (live version), (9) “Surrender” (10) “The Flame” (11) “I Can’t Take It” (12) “Can’t Stop Falling into Love” and the absolutely beautiful, (13) “Voices.” From the time famed producer George Martin came aboard for one album several years back, the band had a Beatles-style sound to some of their work such as “Voices” as well as would do covers such as “Magical Mystery Tour.” We hope you will seek this album out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. We suspect you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-25-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with complete adeptness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,510. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Old Calistoga Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Jerry Lee Lewis, Love, Brian MacLean, Spirit, John Locke, Led Zeppelin, John Bonham, Jimmy Page, Average White Band, Onnie McIntyre, British Lions, John Fiddler, Ian Gillan, Gillan, Steve Byrd, Cream, Ginger Baker, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Covid-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, President Nicolas Sarkozy, France, Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Generalissimo Francisco Franco, Fascist Spain, Benito Mussolini aka Il Duce, Fascist Italy, Russia, Ukraine, China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Mexico, Somalia, al-Shabab, Australia, President James K. Polk, President Woodrow Wilson, President Franklin Delano, Roosevelt, President Richard M. Nixon, President Ronald Reagan, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, (Illegitimate) President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “F**king Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, “Drooling Joe” Biden, “Pro-Chi-Com Joe” Biden, (Illegitimate) President Joseph R. Biden, Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Cooper Grier, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Rehnquist, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, U.S. Secretary of War Harry Hines Woodring, ‘U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, Senator Rand Paul, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Rep. Jim Banks, Rep. Ken Buck, Rep. Ron Paul, Rep. Yvette Herrell, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- The, Joestapo- The, Governor Greg Abbott, Texas Politics, Governor Ralph Northam, Virginia Politics, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Florida Politics, Benjamin Crump Esq., Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, Mexican-American War 1846-1848, General Zachary Taylor, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Indiana COVID-19 Cases, Texas COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Micronesia COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Lesotho Loti, Liberian Dollar, Libyan Dinar, Maryland Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Barbados Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement VII, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] We began promoting the music of Spirit and of Randy California beginning on Monday, 18-June-2012 through Friday, 10-August-2012. Please seek them out and consider adding their music to your collection.
[ii] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Average White Band but hope to do it at some point within the next 25 years. Stick with us as you will be among the first to know.
[iii] We began promoting the music of this famed Los Angeles, California, rock band on Wednesday, 24-October-2012 through Friday, 16-November-2012. Please seek out the music of this awesome band. Love was among the best of the 1960s
[iv] We promoted the music of Spooky Tooth, Mott the Hoople, Mott, the British Lions, and Widowmaker- among other interconnected bands beginning on Friday, 25-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We hope you will check out this collection of great rock music. Even the worst albums among them beats the crap out of any bull crap music one hears today.
[v] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[vi] We promoted the music of Led Zeppelin- among other numerous interconnected bands beginning with the Yardbirds on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through vocalist Paul Rodgers of both Free and Bad Company on Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope you will check them all out.
[vii] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[viii] The longer Democrats continue trying to shovel dirt over this corpse, the more destructive it’s going to be for them. We have never prosecuted a president once he has left office but if people like the communist John Brennan, the hack James Clapper, and the POS fired FBI Director James Comey fail to come clean, the worse it’s going to be for Barack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden- and many, many more. Let’s hold their feet to the fire and begin sending people to prison for this attempted coup. That also means Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and Chuckie Boy Schumer. Send them to prison and save the nation!
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.