Chef Goldie McNamara
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,087 AT THE AICP-END
570 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
PALM SUNDAY 2019 EDITION
Anti-Semitism in the United States is on the rise and in the Democratic-(Socialist) Party of America, what I call the DSPUSA and nowhere else…
Bakersfield, CA, 04-14-2019 Sunday: Good morning, welcome to the Sunday edition of the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day. Today is Palm Sunday, the beginning of the most Holy week on the Christian calendar, the road to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am glad that I am here to be able to take part in it and to share it with the readership. Thank you for joining me today.
I am sad to say this but the level of anti-Semitism is on the rise in Western Europe, around the world but no more shockingly so than here in the United States. We have members in Congress who are pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel (congrats to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu winning a fifth term, by the way) which should be shocking to everyone living in our once-tolerant country. How did Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib even win their seats (not to mention the little Puerto Rican skank with the protuberant eyes) when the women are so anti-Israel that it should be an eye-opening experience for even the blandest follower of domestic politics.
Of course, to be so bold as to point out the unpleasant truth that the hallowed halls of Congress have been penetrated by a fifth column of pro-jihadist groups like CAIR and other anti-Israel/Jewish groups elicits catcalls of ‘RACIST’ as well as hisses and boos on Twitter and on other social media- they can kiss my still good-looking ass.
The sad thing about all of this is that the United States took in many Somali refugees including young Ms. Omar who was born in Mogadishu, Somalia, as well as her family. She arrived in the United States in 1992 at the age of 11 and her family applied for asylum in 1995. She became a U.S. citizen in 2000 and off to the races we go.
Instead of being grateful for being lifted out of the hellhole of Somalia and then four years of living in Kenyan refugee camps, she is- in my view and I know that of many others- an ingrate, someone who despises the country that gave her refuge, a country that enabled her to move up the ladder and to become a contributing part of the United States.
She became a member of the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2016 and then made it into the U.S. House in the elections of 2018. Instead of seeking to better her adopted country by serving her constituents properly, it appears she views it a springboard with which to attack Jews, Israel, and conservative Americans. How have we arrived at this point?
Somewhere along the way, the United States felt that bringing in more and more Muslims from the Third World would somehow ‘better’ the country. This is irrational. It is self-defeating. It is akin to ingesting a known carcinogen– repeatedly- causing one to become fatally ill due to some bizarre notion that ingesting a slight amount of a toxic poison day after day will somehow make one immune to its noxiousness.
We know that September 11, 2001, demonstrated that the Islamic world does not view the United States with benevolence, or that it accepts the fact that we are the defenders of the Jewish state. No, they seek to either punish us as we are ‘the great Satan’ while our Israeli allies are ‘the little Satan.’ Both must be destroyed. We hear the mullahs and the faithful in Tehran bellowing like the porcine creatures they are “Death to America, death to Israel” every Friday during their prayers. Ah, the religion of peace. Meh!
During the presidency of Barack Obama, the importation of Muslims from the Third World into the United States went UP as his administration sought to bring in as many as possible citing the ongoing, never-ending civil war in Syria and the upheaval of the Muslim world during the so-called “Arab Spring.” As I recall, Barack Obama was responsible for these messes.
Like Europe, we became a dumping ground to the point that it was disrupting our way of life. Attacks by Muslim extremists in the United States seemed to pick up, rather than decline, as even with a (former- so he says) Muslim for a president, they sought to do us even more harm, if that is possible to imagine.
We know that Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib share some radical views. Even though she supports ALL the far-left positions on the issues they claim to support and promote, one must wonder precisely where Congresswoman Omar truly is.
Does she truly believe in LGBTQIA+ as a member of government, where does she truly reside? My son, James, is gay so I worry about what might happen to him and his beau, Charles, as this increasingly militant Islamic community here in the U.S. continues to accumulate power.
I would never want to see anything bad happen to my son or to Charlie but we know in the Gaza Strip, one of the favorite past-times of Hamas is to peel off the faces of gay people or to throw them from the tops of the few tall buildings they have. Likewise in Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, and especially in Iran, the crime of ‘being gay’ can elicit some horrendous ‘penalties’ all because of whom one might love.
America, we need to awaken to the danger the Democrats, CAIR, and the Muslim community seeks to force on us. Like cancer, they grow in the dark, unseen, unfelt, until at just the right moment, it erupts and endangers one’s life. I hope voters in 2020 throw Congresswomen Omar, Tlaib, and the Bug (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka Baby Evita) out of office as well as numerous other leftist losers like Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell.
Friends, have a great Easter and the Good Lord Willing, I will see you later in the year. Let me know what YOU think and hopefully, the Twitter-verse will not do to me what it did to Judge Jeanine Pirro for being so bold as to suggest that Ilhan Omar is an acolyte of Sharia- we know she most certainly is.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
Cook IV Institutional Chef, CWC, ACF Chefs’ Association of the San Joaquin Valley CA123
Due to the increasing number of threats and intrusions into our personal lives, we who blog here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have engaged the services of local up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, to do renderings of us as he sees fit. I must say that he did an ‘okay job,’ it is what it is and I am fine with that. Anyhow, I have spent my life working in professional food service and find it an immense joy to be able to come here 1-2 times a year and to share my political opinions and observations with me. Thank you for joining me, we welcome everyone and invite them to bring their friends, family members, and coworkers/employees with them.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
Contact me at the following email address: email@example.com.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 04-14-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,036
04-14-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV: “Anti-Semitism is on the rise in the United States and no surprise that it struts and preens among the ranks of the Democratic- (Socialist) Party of America- the DSPUSA” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-13-2019, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie “Anti-Semitism is on the rise in the United States and no surprise that it struts and preens among the ranks of the Democratic- (Socialist) Party of America- the DSPUSA.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Goldie McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Anti-Semitism, CAIR, Hamas, Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, Eric Swalwell, Adam Schiff, Democratic Party Politics,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 14, 2019:
Deep Purple featuring Richie Blackmore, the Pretenders featuring Pete Farndon, and Supertramp featuring Keith Baker:
- 193: Lucius Septimius Severus becomes the emperor of Rome on this date.
- 1775: The first American Society for the Abolition of Slavery formed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1777: New York adopted a new constitution as an independent state.
- 1792: France declares war on Austria, which begins the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1799: Napoleon Bonaparte declares, “Jerusalem should be for the Jews.”
- 1809: At the Battle of Ebensburg, Austria, Napoleon defeats the Austrian
- 1814: Napoleon Bonaparte abdicated his throne and suffered banishment at the hands of the Allied victors to the Island of Elba.
- 1828: The first edition of Noah Webster’s “American Dictionary of the English Language” undergoes publication.
- 1836: The U.S. Congress created the Wisconsin Territory.
- 1853: Harriet Tubman begins the Underground Railway with the purpose of helping move slaves from the South to refuge in the North.
- 1860: The first Pony Express rider arrived in San Francisco with mail originating in St. Joseph, Mo.
- 1861: The Federals surrender Sumter to the Confederates.
- 1865: John Wilkes Booth assassinated President Abraham Lincoln during a performance of “Our American Cousin” at Ford’s Theater in Washington, D.C.
- 1902: James Cash Penney opened his first store, “The Golden Rule,” in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- 1910: President William Howard Taft became the first U.S. chief executive to throw the ceremonial first pitch at a baseball game as the Washington Senators beat the Philadelphia Athletics 3-0.
- 1912: The British luxury liner, RMS Titanic, collided with an iceberg in the North Atlantic at 11:40 p.m. ship’s time and began sinking. The ship went down approximately two hours and forty minutes later with the loss of 1,514 lives.
- 1915: The Ottoman Empire’s army invaded Armenia on this date, which would lead to the Armenian Genocide.
- 1918: The U.S. First Aero Squadron engaged in America’s first aerial dogfight with enemy aircraft over Toul, France.
- 1925: WGN in Chicago became the first radio station to broadcast a regular-season Major League Baseball game when it presented the Chicago Cubs beating the visiting Pittsburgh Pirates by a final score of 8-2.
- 1931: King Alfonso of Spain went into exile, and the leftists proclaim the Second Spanish Republic on this date.
- 1935: The “Black Sunday” dust storm descended upon the Central Plains, turning a sunny afternoon into total darkness.
- 1939: Viking Press first published the John Steinbeck novel, “The Grapes of Wrath,” on this date.
- 1940: Allied troops land in Norway to help fight the Nazis.
- 1941: At the behest of the Nazis, King Peter abandons Yugoslavia to pro-Fascist elements. Meanwhile, in Paris, the first massive roundup of Jews begins with over 3,600 taken into custody by the German
- 1945: The S. 7th Army with Allies occupies the German cities of Nuremberg and Stuttgart. On the other side of the planet, American planes bombed Tokyo and damaged the Imperial Palace. Meanwhile, Richie Blackmore, future lead guitarist with Deep Purple and Rainbow was born in England on this date.
- 1948: Keith Baker—drummer with the British rock band, Supertramp 1969-1971—is born in England on this date.
- 1949: The “Wilhelmstrase Trial” in Nuremberg, Germany ended with 19 former Nazi Foreign Office officials sentenced by an American tribunal to prison terms ranging from four to 25 years.
- 1956: Ampex Corporation demonstrated its videotape recorder at the National Association of Radio and Television Broadcasters Convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1960: The musical “Bye Bye Birdie” opened on Broadway.
- 1961: A Cuban-American invasion army departed Nicaragua for Cuba and the infamous Bay of Pigs landing.
- 1967: American planes attacked Haiphong, North Vietnam, for the first time during the war in Vietnam.
- 1971: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upholds bussing as a way of achieving racial desegregation. Meanwhile, President Richard M. Nixon ends the U.S. blockade of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1981: The first test flight of America’s first operational space shuttle, the Columbia, ended successfully with a landing at Edwards Air Force Base in eastern Kern County, California.
- 1983: Pete Farndon of the Pretenders (bass/vocals) died from a heroin overdose on this date.
- 1984: The Texas Board of Education began requiring that the state’s public-school textbooks describe the evolution of human beings as “theory rather than fact.”
- 1986: President Ronald Reagan announced the U.S. air raid on military and terrorist related targets in Libya on this day.
- 1987: Turkey applies for membership in the European Common Market.
- 1994: Branch Davidian leader David Koresh promises authorities that he will surrender to them after he completes his Seven Seals manuscript. Meanwhile, two U.S. Air Force F-15 warplanes mistakenly shot down two U.S. Army Black Hawk helicopters over northern Iraq, killing 26 people, including 15 Americans on this date.
- 2008: Delta Airlines Incorporation and Northwest Airlines Corporation announced they were merging.
- 2012: The U.S., Russia, and China begin talks on Iran’s nuclear program.
- 2013: In anticipation of Croatia becoming a full-fledged member of the European Union, the nation selects its first MPs through an election.
- 2014: According to Brainy History, the Washington Post and The Guardian win the Pulitzer Prize for reporting of surveillance programs by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA); the investigations relied on thousands of documents leaked by Edward Snowden, a former NSA contractor.
- 2015: President Barack Hussein Obama meets with Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi to discuss the ongoing fight against the Islamic State. The American president says he will send the nation ‘humanitarian aid’ but in his usual ‘fuck this’ attitude, will not commit to sending the beleaguered nation military supplies.
- 2017: Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, already serving a life sentence for a 2013 murder, was acquitted in Boston in a 2012 double-homicide that prosecutors claimed was fueled by his anger over a drink spilled on him at a nightclub. Five days later, Hernandez supposedly hanged himself in his prison cell.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Richie Blackmore, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Keith Baker, Supertramp, Pete Farndon, The Pretenders, G. McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Anti-Semitism, CAIR, Hamas, Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, Eric Swalwell, Adam Schiff, Democratic Party Politics, Muslim Extremism, Islamic Militancy, Iran, Violent Jihad, Sharia, Anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party, Democratic-Socialist Party of the USA- the DSPUSA, Arab Spring, Muslim Refugees, Ilhan Omar and Sharia Law,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2019:
- 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
- 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
- 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
- 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday’s Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
- 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
- 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
- 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
- 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
- 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
- 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
- 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
- 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
- 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
- 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
- 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
- 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
- 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
- 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
- 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
- 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
- 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
- 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
- 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
- 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
- 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
- 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
- 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
- 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
- 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
- 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
- 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05–05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be genuinely concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex– Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
- 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
- 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
- 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
- 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
- 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
- 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
- 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
- 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
- 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
- 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
- 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
- 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
- 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
- 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
- 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
- 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
- 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
- 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
- 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
- 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
- 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
- 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
- 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
- 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
- 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
- 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
- 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
- 04-16-2018 M: “President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the ‘military-industrial complex,’ will President Donald J. Trump become its latest victim, or will he exercise caution before going to war?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXI
- 04-17-2018 T: “BOTH political parties want war in Syria yet once President Trump sends U.S. troops there and things begin going wrong, ALL support for the conflict and the President will vanish” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXII
- 04-18-2018 W: “Although the attacks on Syria went without a hitch, we could see a spike in terror attacks here in the USA as well as across Europe as our foes answer them” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIII
- 04-19-2018 Th: “Let the Dems continue believing in yet another massive electoral victory, this one in November, as it will be doubly fun to watch them in meltdown mode yet again” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIV
- 04-20-2018 F: “Drunk with power as all despots are, California Democrats have no clue the fate awaiting them on Election Day, Tuesday, November 06, 2018- it’s gonna be sweet” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXV
- 04-21-2018 S: “James Comey expected people would hail him as a ‘hero’ when in fact, they see him as little more than a useful idiot who soon might be headed to federal prison- serves him right” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVI
- 04-22-2018 Su: “Santos Hilario and Marcelina Profecto Garcia die in car crash fleeing from ICE agents; if you were not in the country illegally, you would not have had to flee, thus NOT leaving your six kids orphans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVII
- 10-08-2018 M: “Although loath to call another woman a liar, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford did not inspire confidence in her testimony before the U.S. Senate nor did the other accusers of Judge Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVI
- 10-09-2018 T: “On November 6, 2018, we have a choice: the anarchy and political violence of the left or civilization and conservatism offered by the right; the choice is clear, choose the latter” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “California Democrats are in far graver danger than they ever imagined as in four short weeks, people of all parties are going to vote as many of them out of office as possible” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVIII
- 10-11-2018 Th: “California Democrats NEVER thought Prop 14 would let them down but it has as in many political races in November, we have Democrats going toe-to-toe with Republicans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXIX
- 10-12-2018 F: “Maximillian Robespierre NEVER thought he would end up on the guillotine and yet he did- this is what is headed the Democrats’ way unless they stop the out-of-control mobs of their own creation NOW” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXC
- 10-13-2018 S: “Democrats love blaming their political opponents for the crimes they themselves commit such as promoting violence, racial discord, and civil unrest” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCI
- 10-14-2018 Su: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
- 04-08-2019 M: “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX
- 04-09-2019 T: “Democrats demonstrate their appalling lack of humanity every time they call for open borders, amnesty for all illegal aliens in the country, and the abolition of ICE, the only thing standing between civilization and chaos” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXX
- 04-10-2019 W: “The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXI
- 04-11-2019 Th: “Looking back, it would have been great had the Framers of the Constitution put in term limits for ALL politicians and judges at the federal level, demanded birth certificates, tax returns, and educational records before being seated” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXII
- 04-12-2019 F: “In order to prevent foreign meddling into U.S. presidential elections, Trump should sign an executive order mandating the insertion of FBI agents into EVERY presidential campaign” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIII
- 04-13-2019 S: “AG Bill Barr must tell the Democrats that in order for clearing Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, everyone else involved in the coup against Trump will have to pay and with your approval” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIV
- 04-14-2019 Su: “Anti-Semitism is on the rise in the United States and no surprise that it struts and preens among the ranks of the Democratic- (Socialist) Party of America- the DSPUSA” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
- 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
- 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
- 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
- 04-18-2018 W: “Like a bottle of fine brandy, Beverly Carrick original artworks never grow old and, if anything, appreciate in both pleasure and value” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “We hear Google Plus might shut down due to massive hacks; hey Google, how about this: why not stop working with fascist regimes such as China and protect everyone’s online liberties” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXII
SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR READERSHIP AND INVITE YOU TO FIND US AT FACEBOOK, MEWE, MY SPACE, LINKED-IN, REDDIT, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, AND EVERY OTHER PLACE UNDER THE SUN WHAT WITH GOOGLE PLUS CLOSING!