TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 103
212. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JULY 31, 2022:
THE VOICE OF FREEDOM FROM OCCUPIED LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
President Andrew Johnson; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Owen Josephus Roberts and Anthony Kennedy; U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly; Acting DHS Secretary Elaine Duke; U.S. Treasury Secretary John G. Carlisle; Apollo 15, Electric Light Orchestra featuring Hugh McDowell, R.E.M. featuring Bill Berry, and the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger and Keith Richard:
- 30 BC: Following the Battle of Actium, Octavian- Julius Caesar’s great nephew regroups while Mark Anthony finds himself with a massive desertion of his troops. Once Octavian reorganizes, he drives deeper into Egypt searching for Caesar’s illegitimate son with Cleopatra, her, too, as well as Anthony. Things would not end well for any of the three.
- 432 Saturday: St. Sixtus III begins his reign as the 44th Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve as pontiff until August 18, 440.
- 768 Wednesday: Philip begins and ends his reign as the 93.1st Roman Catholic Antipope. This took place because those who gave him his position were guilty of simony, which forced him to withdraw him from papacy.
- 1009 Monday: The reign of the 142nd Roman Catholic Pope Sergius IV begins on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until May 12, 1012.
- 1498 Sunday: On his third voyage to the Western Hemisphere, Christopher Columbus arrived at the island of Trinidad.
- 1556 Tuesday: St. Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus, aka “the Jesuits,” died in Rome.
- 1620 Friday: The Pilgrim Fathers depart through England on the way the way to North America.
- 1715 Wednesday: A fleet of Spanish ships carrying gold, silver, and rare jewels sank during a hurricane off the east Florida coast; of some 2,500 crew members aboard, approximately 1,000 lost their lives.
- 1718 Sunday: At the Battle of Cape Pesaro, the English fleet destroys the Spanish fleet.
- 1751 Saturday: A massive fire destroys 1,000 homes in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1777 Thursday: The Marquis de Lafayette, a 19-year-old French nobleman, received a commission as a major general in the American Continental Army.
- 1790 Saturday: The first U.S. patent went to Samuel Hopkins for his process of making potash and pearl ashes; we use the substances in fertilizers.
- 1792 Tuesday: Builders lay the cornerstone for the first government building in the United States, the U.S. Mint at Philadelphia.
- 1809 Monday: The first working railroad track in America begins today, a wooden track for horse-drawn wagon-cars, again in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1849 Tuesday: Benjamin Chambers patents the breech-loading cannon.
- 1875 Saturday: The 17th President of the United States, Andrew Johnson, died in Elizabethton, Tennessee, at age 66. Johnson assumed office upon President Abraham Lincoln’s death and became president on April 15, 1865, and served until March 04, 1869.
- 1910 Sunday: The former 41st U.S. Treasury Secretary John G. Carlisle died at age 75 in New York City, N.Y. A Democrat, he served under President Grover Cleveland from March 07, 1893, to March 05, 1897.
- 1914 Friday: Germany’s Kaiser Wilhelm II threatens ‘war’ if the Russian army does not immediately begin mobilizing; the nation did this to protect German ally, Austro-Hungary in its attack on Russian ally, Serbia.
- 1917 Tuesday: On the Western Front, the Third Battle of Ypres gets underway. More than half-a-million British casualties would occur as General Haig continued sending his men into the German meatgrinder. Interlacing machine gun positions, coordinated artillery attacks, and determined resolution condemned the deaths of countless British soldiers, men promised that it would be a cakewalk.
- 1919 Thursday: The republic’s National Assembly adopted Germany’s Weimar Constitution.
- 1922 Monday: In Minnesota, 18-year-old Ralph Samuelson rides the world’s first set of water skis. Meanwhile, a general strike protesting violence committed by Mussolini’s Fascist movement breaks out. It would not last long.
- 1928 Tuesday: MGM’s Leo the Lion roared for the first time. MGM introduced him in their first talking picture, “White Shadows on the South Seas.”
- 1930 Thursday: The radio character, “The Shadow” made his debut as narrator of the “Detective Story Hour” on CBS Radio.
- 1932 Sunday: Enzo Ferrari retired from racing on this date. However, in 1950, he launched a series of cars under his name.
- 1933 Monday: The radio series “Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy,” made its debut on CBS radio station WBBM in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1936 Friday: Tokyo, Japan, wins the Summer Olympics for 1940; however, due to World War II and Japan’s part in it, the International Olympic Committee cancels their victories which angered a country that already felt slighted by Europeans following World War I- the Allies denied their Asian ally their share of the spoils other than the German colonies they acquired in China and in the Pacific.
- 1940 Wednesday: Reich Commissar Arthur Seyss-Inquart orders the elimination of all homosexuals within the Reich and in the newly conquered territories. Meanwhile, Great Britain and her allies sink 38 U-Boats (196,000 tons) for the month of July. The Brits are also winning in fighter aircraft production, outpacing their German counterparts.
- 1941 Thursday: German U-Boats sink 21 Allied ships this month for 96,000 tons. On the Eastern Front, all is going well for the Axis forces as Army Group North begins arriving on the outskirts of Leningrad. From the south, German armored forces are rolling north while on the northern side, Finnish troops under the command of Field Marshall Baron Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim plow forward. The Finns have much for which to pay back the Russians following the Winter War of 1939. The Soviets are unable to stop them.
- 1942 Friday: SS troops at Minsk, Belorussia, gas 1,000 Jews. Decades later, Palestinian-lovers and leftwing liberals would denigrate the Holocaust as being a mythical event, but the evidence is both ponderous and factual. Meanwhile, German U-Boats sink 96 Allied ships during the month for a total of 476,000 tons.
- 1944 Monday: The Red Army continues steamrolling the Baltic States in pursuit of the retreating German forces. They ‘liberate’ the capital of Lithuania, Kaunas, on this date. The Lithuanian people don’t consider it much of a ‘liberation’ but a return to the harsh Soviet communism of the past.
- 1945 Tuesday: Pierre Laval, premier of the pro-Nazi Vichy government surrendered to U.S. authorities in Austria; he was turned over to France which later tried the man and then executed him. Elsewhere, the 74th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts left the high court on this date. A Republican, President Herbert Hoover nominated Roberts to fill Associate Justice Edward Sanford’s seat, another Republican. He served from May 20, 1930, until today.
- 1948 Saturday: President Harry S. Truman helped dedicate New York International Airport (later John F. Kennedy International Airport) at Idlewild Field.
- 1953 Friday: Senator Robert A. Taft of Ohio, known as “Mr. Republican,” died in New York at age 63. Elsewhere, future cellist with the British rock band, Electric Light Orchestra[i] 1972-1979—Hugh McDowell—is born in Hampstead, London, England, on this date.
- 1954 Saturday: Pakistan’s K2 was conquered as two members of an Italian expedition, Achille Compagnoni and Lino Lacedelli, reached the summit.
- 1955 Sunday: At age 17, Marilyn Bell of Toronto became the youngest person to swim the English Channel.
- 1957 Wednesday: The Distant Early Warning Line, a system of radar stations designed to detect Soviet bombers approaching North America, went into operation on this date.
- 1958 Thursday: Future drummer with the American rock band, R.E.M. [ii] 1980-1997, Bill Berry, is born in Duluth, Minnesota, on this date. He would have to leave the band following a brain aneurysm blowout on stage during a concert.
- 1959 Friday: The Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA) came into being on this date. We know the group as an armed Basque nationalist and separatist organization.
- 1960 Sunday: Founder of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad, calls for a ‘black state.’[iii]. (Note- wasn’t the nation of Liberia created to be the first ‘black state?’). The sad thing is, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. wanted the American people to be integrated, intermixed, and one harmonious people. That was his dream so anything contrary to that dream is nothing more than bullshit and what’s even worse, six decades later America-haters would be trying to tear it all asunder.
- 1961 Monday: Israel welcomes its 1,000,000-immigrant arrival on this date. Elsewhere, the first tie in an All-Star Game major league baseball history took place when officials stopped the game in the 9th inning due to rain at Boston’s Fenway Park. Meanwhile, IBM introduced its first Selectric typewriter on this date with its distinctive “typeball.”
- 1964 Friday: The American space probe Ranger 7 transmitted pictures of the moon’s surface.
- 1967 Monday: Imprisoned for drugs, Rolling Stones[iv] Mick Jagger, and Keith Richard exit prison at the end of their one-month sentences.
- 1970 Friday: After 14 years, “The Huntley-Brinkley Report” ended as Chet Huntley signed off for the final time; the producers at NBC renamed the show, “The NBC Nightly News.”
- 1971 Saturday: Apollo 15 crewmembers David Scott and James Irwin became the first astronauts to use a lunar rover on the surface of the moon.
- 1972 Monday: Democratic vice-presidential candidate Thomas Eagleton withdrew from the ticket with George McGovern following disclosures that Eagleton once had undergone psychiatric treatment.
- 1973 Tuesday: Delta Air Lines Flight 723, a DC-9, crashed while trying to land at Boston’s Logan International Airport, which killed all 89 people aboard.
- 1981 Friday: The seven-week baseball players’ strike ended when the players and owners agreed on the issue of free agent compensation.
- 1987 Friday: In a battle between Iranian pilgrims to Mecca against Saudi Arabian troops, 402 die in the melee prompting the Saudis to clamp down on the Iranian scum.
- 1989 Monday: A pro- Iranian group in Lebanon released a videotape reportedly showing the hanged body of American hostage William R. Higgins. Elsewhere, the Game Boy handheld video game device hit store shelves in the U.S.
- 1990 Tuesday: Bosnia-Herzegovina declares its independence from Yugoslavia.
- 1991 Wednesday: President George H.W. Bush and Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev singed the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.
- 1992 Friday: At Government House Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina, heavyweight boxer Pinklon Thomas improves his pro record to 33-6-1 with a KO of his opponent, Terry Miller in Round 2 of a scheduled 10-round bout.
- 1995 Monday: The Walt Disney Company agreed to acquire Capital Cities/ABC in a $19 billion deal.
- 1997 Thursday: The Oakland Athletics trade slugger Mark McGuire to the St. Louis Cardinals for a sizable sum.
- 1999 Saturday: The spacecraft Lunar Prospect crashed into the moon. Its mission was to detect frozen water on the moon’s surface. NASA launched the craft on January 06, 1998.
- 2002 Wednesday: A bomb exploded inside a cafeteria at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, killing nine people, including five Americans.
- 2008 Thursday: Scientists reported the Phoenix spacecraft had confirmed the presence of frozen water in Martian soil.
- 2009 Friday: The space shuttle Endeavour and its seven astronauts returned to Earth, completing a long but successful construction job that boosted the size and power of the International Space Station.
- 2013 Wednesday: The super PAC, “Ready for Hillary,”[v] raises over $1,000,000 since its inception earlier in the year; most of the money comes from mega-donors for President Barack Obama.
- 2014 Thursday: President Obama authorizes the use of airstrikes against ISIS trash in Syria as well as in Iraq should they threaten any American military personnel as well as for cargo planes to deliver food to border areas between Syria, Iraq, and Turkey. Meanwhile, the death toll from the worst recorded Ebola outbreak in history surpassed 700 in West Africa.
- 2015 Friday: After killing the beloved lion, Cecil, the Zimbabwean authorities demand that the United States extradite American dentist, Walter James Palmer. Zimbabwe says the dentist lured the lion from a game preserve so he could shoot it on a safari.
- 2016 Sunday: Yuriko Koike becomes the first woman elected by the citizens of Tokyo to be its mayor.
- 2017 Monday: After less than two weeks, foul-mouth Anthony Scaramucci, aka the Mooch- is forced out of his position as communications director for Donald Trump’s White House. The next to get the boot is the wily 5th U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly. This loser first became secretary on January 20, 2017 and served under President Donald J. Trump from then until today. His replacement, the 5.5th Acting U.S. Secretary of the DHS Elaine Duke assumed office. She would serve until December 06, 2017.
- 2018 Tuesday: The 104th U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, nominated by President Ronald Reagan to replace 99th U.S. Supreme Court Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr., finished his final day on the court and went into retirement. He took his seat on the nation’s high court on February 18-1988 and left little more than 30 years later. Long beloved by liberal Americans as the crucial swing vote on numerous cases, they shed tears as he left the court, fearing it would become much more conservative. Little did they know they would not have to worry about that. [vi] Meanwhile, Facebook announces a major moment of virtue-signaling as it announces it ‘removed Russian-linked accounts that are attempting to interfere in the November 2018 Elections.’[vii]
- 2019 Wednesday: U.S. officials announce a major coup with the news of an airstrike in Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden’s son, Hamza bin Laden, and a potential successor. Good, keep on killing these worthless jihadist scumbags. Meanwhile, after more than 700,000 people sing a petition demanding the Russian government do something about the out-of-control wildfires destroying Siberia (7.4 million acres burned), Vladimir Putin orders Russian troops to aid the locals in fighting the conflagration devouring his country. ‘Bout time you did something besides interfering in U.S. elections there, Vlad.
- 2020 Friday: Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom continues causing problems for the citizens of California as on Friday, he pardoned five people who had already served time and commuted the sentences of another 21 state prison inmates including more than a dozen convicted of murder some of whose victims included young children and pregnant women. He did this, or so he says, because of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. What a worthless POS. One of these scumbags released was a 64-year-old murderer Richard Flowers who, at age 38, murdered an elderly Tulare, California, woman in her home and stole her jewelry. He received a sentence of life without parole and when a potential parole hearing came up under the previous Governor Jerry Brown, Brown would not free him. [viii]
- 2020 Friday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- Here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 17,321,394 confirmed cases, UP by 212,059 cases, 673,822 confirmed deaths, UP by 50,021 deaths, and 10,155,026 confirmed recoveries, UP by 154,288 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,625,180 confirmed cases, UP by 62,570 new cases, 155,246 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,201 new deaths, and 2,262,974 confirmed recoveries, UP by 38,679 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them).
- 2020 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 493,588 confirmed cases, UP 8,086 cases, 9,005 confirmed deaths, UP by 96, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,989 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,226 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 55,803 confirmed cases, 1,564 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Friday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,428.32, UP 114.67 points (+0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,745.27, UP 157.46 points (+1.49%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,271.12, UP 24.90 points (+0.77%). The price of GOLD is $1,973.30 per troy oz., +10.50 (+0.53%) while the price of SILVER is $24.63 per troy ounce, +0.414 (+1.71%). The price of PLATINUM is $919.70 per troy oz, +0.80 (+0.09) while the price of COPPER is $2.86 per pound, -0.0085 (-0.30%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $40.43 per barrel, +0.16 (+0.40%). Currently, one dollar U.S. = 6.97 yuan. Meanwhile, the U.S. unemployment rate has dropped from 13.3-percent in June to 11.1-percent in July.
- 2020 Friday D: Rasmussen polling has President Donald J. Trump’s approval rate for job performance at 50-percent. Meanwhile, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, age 87, left the hospital today following a revisal of a bile duct stint. God bless you, madam, please get well soon. Finally, speculation alights on Sen. Kamala Harris, D-CA, as the potential VP pick of Joe Biden. In order for Ms. Harris to get her senatorial gig, she had an affair with former Assembly Speaker Willie Brown so if she gets the VP nod, with whom did she trade (allegedly) trade favors to get the number two spot on the ballot?
- 2021 Saturday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 198,497,926 confirmed cases, +525,446, 4,232,079 confirmed deaths, +8,931 and 179,252,925 confirmed recoveries, +368,306. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,743,144 confirmed cases, UP 65,394 from yesterday’s reporting, 629,310 confirmed deaths, UP 380, [ix] and 29,666,084 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,303. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 310,868 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 93,210 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,961,638 confirmed cases, 64,423 confirmed deaths, and 2,100,715 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,636,066 confirmed cases, 39,079 confirmed deaths, and 2,089,018 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 41,925 confirmed cases, 537 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 474,835 confirmed cases, 6,168 confirmed deaths, and 230,729 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Wisconsin: they have 687,197 confirmed cases, 8,290 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 874,018 confirmed cases, 6,473 confirmed deaths, and 849,081 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Iceland, 165th country on the list: 7,959 cases of the virus, 30 confirmed deaths and 6,716 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Saturday D: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,935.47, DOWN 149.06 points (-0.42%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,672.68, DOWN 105.59 points (-0.71%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,395.26, DOWN 23.89 points (-0.54%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.81 per barrel, -0.14 (-0.19%). The price of GOLD is $1,812.50 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.55 per troy ounce, 0.00 (+0.01%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,045.90 per troy oz, -2.50 (-0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.48 per pound, 0.00 (-0.04%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,660.50 per troy oz, +14.52 (+0.55%). [xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., +22,500.00 (+2.99%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,597.75 per troy oz., +2.25 (+0.09%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Indian Rupee, one greenback equals 74.34 and in Indonesian Rupiah, a buck equal 14,460.00 and in Iranian Rial, one dollar equals 42,000.00 of theirs. [xvi]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.367 per gallon, $2.972 in Florida, $4.092 in Hawaii, and $3.850 in Washington state. [xvii] Let’s look at one other location- Kentucky: $2.919. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Curacao: $4.693 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,587,535,043,912 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Philippines, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Arab Emirates with $32 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 130 for the gibbering jackal of a ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka Willie Brown’s ‘Booty Call Mattress,’ aka the squealing swamp hog of the Everglades, aka the yowling midnight lemur to be in charge of the southern border and to have done little to nothing about it. It’s also her 36th day since her one and only visit to the border and again to have done nothing about it. Okay, One American News always presents the costs of illegal immigration for the American People. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the illegals pouring across the southern border: $635,102,752. Absolutely shocking. Horrible we know. Next, here is the cost for this year: $231,328,045,120. Imagine all this money going to care for ILLEGAL ALIENS! Next, here are the numbers estimated to have crossed into the United States just this year: 2,376,624. Finally, here are the CONSERVATIVE estimates as to how many illegal aliens are roaming the land: 36,376,662. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). We tend to disagree with the final number as we said as far back as 2009 that the numbers then were between 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the number to be closer to 75-100 million which means we have an army of storm troopers the Democrats can deploy against the rest of us (which is why ammunition is flying off the shelves right now).
- 2021 Saturday G: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– Rep. Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, has written a letter to House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, urging her NOT to include mass amnesty for tens of millions of illegal aliens lurking within the country. She won’t listen.
- 2021 Saturday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The Biden regime is threatening a new round of lockdowns and restrictions if more Americans don’t rush out and get vaccinated against the Chi-Vi. Last week, there was mention of the NEW Lambda variant out of Peru being worse than the Delta variant and then within a day, all talk of the Lambda variant (SARS-CoV-2) vanished out of the window, and it was back to pounding the Delta drums. Amazing how the libs continue guiding all talk on the Chi-Vi and how everyone must rush out and get vaccinated. Funny that there are more infections among VACCINATED Americans than among unvaccinated. Something ain’t right here, folks. Add to that the fact that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says that mRNA vaccines for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu could be approved for widespread use by next month. Pushing, pushing, pushing!
- 2021 Saturday I: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3582 what with a $12 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 16, 18, 30, 32, 38, and Mega 05. Out of 97,148 winning tickets, the highest winners were 12 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,413 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #868 with a jackpot of $199 million up for grabs: 01, 21, 22, 34, 47, and Powerball 04. Out of 83,515 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $44,999.
- 2022 Sunday: IF things do not change over the next two election cycles, we may need to become friendly with the Chi-Coms. I remember when the country was committed to being the best whereas now, we are ripping ourselves apart, thanks in large part to Chi-Com, Russian, Iranian, and other of our enemies’ machinations. Race is the Achilles heel of the United States and if our enemies continue noodling away at the seams, at some point, the nation is going to explode. Add to that the fact that we cannot trust our elected leaders who all seem to be in the pay of Beijing and one can see the old maxim is true: the capitalists will sell the communists the rope with which the communists hang the capitalists. Personally, I think it’s too late and my family and I are considering relocating to Ireland as a safe haven from the looming storm. What is the point in remaining in country that is ripping itself to shreds? Let me know what you all think. Thanks- Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0908 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Central Coast.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
After the Beach Boys went through starts and fits back in the 1960s over Brian Wilson’s “Smile” project, an abbreviated form “Smiley Smile” hit record store shelves on September 16, 1967 (see Monday, May 23, 2022) and since it was nowhere near the project envisioned by composer Brian Wilson, it was considered a flop. Well, years later, Brian Wilson said, “Screw it,” and relaunched the entire project with a series of live performances and a live album culled from the performance. “Brian Wilson Presents Smile” came out on September 28, 2004, and is a mind-blowing, joyous project to behold. NO ONE in his, her, or its right mind questions the fact that Brian Wilson is not an innovative, musical genius, certainly not anyone with sufficient gray matter, that’s for sure. We hope you will seek this album out and that you will add it to your growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-recommended music- we think you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-31-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,823. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick California Coastline Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Hugh McDowell, Electric Light Orchestra, Bill Berry, R.E.M., The Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger and Keith Richard, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I Foreign News / Overseas News I, Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News, Bosnia-Herzegovina, President Mikhail Gorbachev, Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, President Abraham Lincoln, President Andrew Johnson, President Grover Cleveland, President Herbert Hoover, President Harry S. Truman, President George H.W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Edward Sanford, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. Treasury Secretary John G. Carlisle, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Andy Biggs, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Wisconsin COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Iceland COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Kentucky Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Curacao Petrol Price, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3582, Powerball, Powerball Draw #868, Chef Cheryl La Tigre, One America News, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Sixtus III, Antipope Philip, Pope Sergius IV, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, MLB All-Star Game, Professional Boxing, Pinklon Thomas, NASA, Apollo 15, David R. Scott, Alfred M. Worden, James B. Irwin, World War I, Imperial Germany, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Third Battle of Ypres, World War II, Reich Commissar Arthur Seyss-Inquart, Nazi Germany, Premier Pierre Laval, Vichy France, Brian Wilson, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
[i] We plan on promoting the music of the Move, Electric Light Orchestra, Wizzard, Roy Wood, and Jeff Lynne after we wrap up Supertramp. Stay with us.
[ii] We definitely look forward to doing the music of R.E.M. at some point in the next five years.
[iii] Let’s give him Puerto Rico.
[iv] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[v] Hillary was raising money for a long, long time. Too bad she wasn’t a better candidate and too bad Barack Hussein Obama didn’t do a better job of helping her.
[vi] Both of President Donald J. Trump’s two court picks Neil Gorsuch (#113) and Brett Kavanaugh (#114) have voted against the president who nominated them more often than they have not- just like Associate Justice Kennedy! What is it about Republican picks?
[vii] Regarding the Russians and election interference, what the f**k else is new? They have been doing this sort of crap since Josef Stalin was running the country.
[viii] (For more information on these felons, please see <https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/03/27/newsom-grants-clemency-to-26-including-man-who-stabbed-elderly-woman-to-death-1269447>).
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.