TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 110
205. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2022:
Pioneer Day (Utah)
President (and Secretary of State) Martin Van Buren; Supreme Court Associate Justices John Hessin Clarke and William J. Brennan; U.S. Interior Secretary Hubert Work; U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John M. Dix; U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall; America featuring Dan Peek, “House of the Rising Sun” by the Animals, the Beatles, “Stained Glass” by Judas Priest, and the Yardbirds featuring Jim McCarty:
- 1534 Tuesday: Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for the king of France.
- 1567 Monday: Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate her throne and one-year-old James VI is proclaimed the king of Scotland.
- 1651 Monday: Free black Anthony Johnson receives a land grant for 250 acres in the Virginia Colony.
- 1704 Thursday: English and Dutch troops occupy Gibraltar.
- 1745 Saturday: Bonnie Prince Charlie becomes King James VIII of Scotland much to the chagrin of the British.
- 1783 Thursday: Simon Bolivar, the Latin American revolutionary and liberator, was born on this date. Meanwhile, the land of Georgia (in south central Asia) becomes a protectorate of Tsarist Russia.
- 1796 Sunday: In Dagsboro, Delaware, the future 18th U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton is born. First a National Republican, then a Whig, and finally a member of the American Party, he served under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore / served from March 08, 1849, to July 22, 1850.
- 1798 Tuesday: In Boscawen, N.H., future 24th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John M. Dix is born on this date. A future Democrat and then a Republican he served under President James Buchanan from January 15, 1861, to March 06, 1861.
- 1847 Saturday: Brigham Young and his Mormon followers arrive at the site of Salt Lake City in Utah. Meanwhile, Richard M. Hoe patented the rotary printing press on this date.
- 1858 Saturday: Republican senatorial candidate Abraham Lincoln formally challenged Democrat Stephen A. Douglas to a series of political debates; the result was seven face-to-face encounters.
- 1862 Thursday: Martin Van Buren, the eighth president of the United States, and the first to have been born a U.S. citizen, died at age 79 in Kinderhook, New York, the town where he was born. Prior to becoming president, Van Buren also served the nation as first, its 10th secretary of state, serving under President Andrew Jackson March 28, 1829, to May 31, 1831. Then, he became the nation’s 8th vice president serving under President Andrew Jackson March 04, 1833, to March 04, 1837.
- 1866 Tuesday: Tennessee became the first former Confederate state to be readmitted by the Union.
- 1894 Tuesday: In Goldsboro, N.C., future 56th and final U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall is born. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from July 19, 1947, to September 18, 1947, and then became the 1st U.S. Secretary of the Army. After this, the U.S. Department of War would become the U.S. Department of Defense[i].
- 1911 Monday: Yale University professor Hiram Bingham III found the “Lost City of the Incas,” Machu Picchu, in Peru.
- 1915 Saturday: The SS Eastland, a passenger ship carrying more than 2,500 people, rolled onto its side while docked at the Clark Street Bridge on the Chicago River; an estimated 844 people died in the disaster.
- 1916 Monday: The 68th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Hessin Clarke assumed his position on the court on this date. President Woodrow Wilson nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice Charles Evans Hughes. Justice Clarke served from today until September 18, 1922.
- 1923 Tuesday: In Switzerland, diplomats conclude the Treaty of Lausanne, which settled the boundaries of modern Turkey.
- 1928 Tuesday: The 29th U.S. Interior Secretary Hubert Work left office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge from March 04, 1923, until today.
- 1929 Wednesday: President Herbert Hoover proclaims the Kellogg-Bryant Pact, which renounces all war.
- 1933 Monday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt gives his fourth ‘fireside chat.’ Elsewhere, for the first time on radio, people heard “The Romance of Helen Trent,” a show that continued for a total of 7,222 episodes.
- 1937 Saturday: The state of Alabama dropped charges against four of the nine young black men accused of raping two white women in the infamous “Scottsboro Case.”
- 1940 Wednesday: Now that Western Europe- with the exception of nonbelligerent Axis allies Fascist Spain and Portugal- is under Nazi control, the government of Romania nationalizes the Astra-Romanian Oil Company which is part of the Dutch Shell Oil Company.
- 1941 Thursday: During World War II at Grodz, Lithuania, the Nazis and their Axis allies execute the entire Jewish population of the city. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt demands that all Japanese troops leave the Vichy-French colony of Indochina. Later this same day, the Vichy French and Imperial Japan come to an agreement on stationing Japanese troops there.
- 1943 Saturday: The Italian Fascist government convenes in Rome, and it would appear that Il Duce Benito Mussolini may be on the ropes. His failures have brought the war home to the Italian Peninsula. Elsewhere, future drummer of the Yardbirds[ii], Jim McCarty, is born Walton, Liverpool, England, on this date.
- 1944 Monday: Russian forces continue battering German and Finnish forces north and south of the fabled city of Leningrad. Elsewhere, in Italy, the Allies continue building up the Anzio beachhead and hope to exploit increasing German weaknesses in their defense-in-depth to break out and race for Rome.
- 1948 Saturday: Soviet occupation forces in Germany blockade West Berlin. The U.S.-British airlift commenced the following day.
- 1952 Thursday: President Harry S. Truman announced a settlement in a 53-day steel strike.
- 1956 Tuesday: Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis ended their team, a partnership that lasted a decade, having commenced on July 25, 1946.
- 1959 Friday: During a visit to Moscow, Vice President Richard M. Nixon engaged in his famous “kitchen debate” with Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev.
- 1961 Monday: In what would become an onerous trend, the first U.S. airliner is hijacked by a nut who demands that it be flown to communist Cuba.
- 1965 Saturday: For the first time in the history of the group, the British band, the Animals[iii], lands on the Top 40 Radio with “House of the Rising Sun.”
- 1967 Monday: The Beatles[iv] sign a petition in the “Times of London” calling for legalized marijuana.
- 1969 Thursday: The Apollo 11 astronauts—two of whom had been the first men to set foot on the moon—splashed down safely in the Pacific Ocean. Meanwhile, in the Court of Appeals, Muhammad Ali is convicted of draft evasion for refusing to enter the U.S. Army.
- 1974 Tuesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) unanimously ruled that President Richard M. Nixon had to turn over subpoenaed White House tape recordings to the Watergate special prosecutor.
- 1975 Wednesday: Upon a successful first-ever docking with a Soviet Soyuz capsule, Apollo 18 returns to Earth by splashing down in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1978 Monday: The New York Yankees fire manager, Billy Martin, for the first of three times.
- 1979 Tuesday: Little Richard[v], billed as the Reverend Richard Penniman, spoke to a revival meeting in San Francisco, CA, about the dangers of rock-and-roll.
- 1983 Sunday: In what becomes known as the “Pine Tar Game,” the Kansas City Royals’ George Brett’s homerun is disallowed in a game against the New York Yankees but is later overturned.
- 1985 Wednesday: Walt Disney released their 25th full-length cartoon, entitled, “The Black Cauldron.”
- 1987 Friday: Hulda Crooks, at 91 years of age, climbed Mt. Fuji. Hulda became the oldest person to climb Japan’s highest peak.
- 1990 Tuesday: U.S. warships in the Persian Gulf go on alert after Iraq places nearly 30,000 troops on the border between them and Kuwait. Elsewhere, a wrongful death trial involving Judas Priest[vi] opened in Reno, Nev. Parents had charged in a lawsuit that the band’s “Stained Class” album contained subliminal messages that drove two teenagers to attempt suicide. The judge cleared the group.
- 1997 Thursday: In Arlington, Va., the 90th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William J. Brennan, died on this date. President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of Democrat Associate Justice Sherman Minton. Brennan served from October 15, 1956, to July 20, 1990.
- 1998 Friday: A gunman burst into the U.S. Capitol, killing two police officers before being shot and captured. The shooter, Russell Eugene Weston Jr. is still being held in a federal mental facility.
- 2002 Wednesday: Nine coal miners became trapped in a flooded tunnel of the Quecreek Mine in western Pennsylvania; the story happily ended 77 hours later with the rescue of all nine.
- 2004 Saturday: In Karachi, Pakistan, a roadside bomb detonates killing at least seven Islamic seminary students passing by- authorities believe the students were the targets. WTF?
- 2005 Sunday: Cyclist Lance Armstrong retires after winning his seventh straight Tour d’ France cycling contest; later, he would be proven for the drug-using liar he always he denied he was. Meanwhile, a police station in Baghdad goes up in a massive cloud of smoke as jihadist scumbags drive a truck bomb into the building, detonate, blow it sky high killing at least 39 people- most of them civilians- and wounding God knows how many others. What is wrong with these people?
- 2006 Monday: Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah brags on Al-Jazeera TV how he discussed kidnapping two Israeli soldiers with Lebanese politicians before the POS carried out the attack. A hit squad coming for you sometime soon- crucify him. Meanwhile, after being on a hunger strike for 16 days, Iraqi authorities drag deposed dictator Saddam Hussein down to the hospital and force feed him with a feeding tube.
- 2007 Tuesday: In Libya, the five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian P.A. that were condemned to death for having- supposedly given Libyan children HIV-AIDS on purpose- are leaving the country for Sofia after the Bulgarian government negotiated with the Libyan government to secure their release. Meanwhile, Russian President Vladimir Putin wags his finger at the Brits by accusing them of ‘colonialist thinking’ in their demands for the extradition of Andrei Lugovoy whom the Brits claim is the alleged murderer of former KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko who was living in their country.
- 2008 Thursday: In Berlin, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, D-IL, gives a speech at the Victory Column that draws more than 200,000 people, the most he’s drawn at any time during his campaign to win the White House. (It was reminiscent of speeches given by the Fuhrer back in the day with Germans more or less doing the raised arm salutes so popular back in the day. Obama should be so proud).
- 2009 Friday: Trying to tamp down a national uproar over race, President Barack Hussein Obama acknowledged using unfortunate words in declaring that Cambridge, Mass., police had “acted stupidly” in arresting black scholar Henry Louis “Skip” Gates Jr. adding he’d invited the Harvard professor and Sgt. James Crowley, the arresting officer, for “a beer here in the White House,” the so-called “Beer Summit.” This would become the norm for the Obama administration as he inserted himself into every racial incident over the course of his eight years in office, of which there would be many.
- 2010 Saturday: Rallies to release Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, the Iranian woman facing execution for adultery, occur in Paris, New York City, Ottawa, and elsewhere. Elsewhere, the U.S. and South Korea commence carrying out military exercises with tens of thousands of troops, numerous naval vessels, and warplanes as a show of force to the North Koreans who are always talking crap. The North wants to start something so badly
- 2011 Sunday: Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi appoints Hisham Qandil as Prime Minister and asks him to form a new government. Elsewhere- in Farmington, Missouri- longtime member of the rock band, America[vii], Dan Peek (guitars/bass/keyboards/vocals), died at age 60 in his sleep from fibrinous pericarditis. Meanwhile, as Democrats continue trying to raise the debt ceiling so they can spend more and more, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says that his boss- President Barack Hussein Obama- won’t invoke the U.S. Constitution and unilaterally raise it himself.
- 2012 Tuesday: Vice-President John Dramani Mahama becomes President of Ghana after President John Atta Mills, dies. Elsewhere, USA Today reports the discovery of four barrels containing 248 human fetuses in the Sverdlovsk Oblast region. An abortionist run amok.
- 2013 Wednesday: NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden remains in Moscow, Russia; he is stranded at Russia’s Sheremetyevo International Airport. Elsewhere in the world, things continue going from bad to worse in Mexico. In the state of Michoacan, federal law enforcement officers engage in a running gun battle with members of the Knights Templar drug cartel. At least two officers are killed and 20 narcoterrorists. Clever work, federales.
- 2014 Thursday: Arseny Yatseniuk, prime minister of Ukraine, submits his resignation in frustration over inaction of the parliament to address energy needs and military funding. Meanwhile, a convoy carrying prisoners in northern Iraq comes under attack by jihadist thugs. In the ensuing melee, 52 prisoners and eight Iraq government guards are killed and loads of others wounded.
- 2015 Friday: After two researchers hack wirelessly into a Fiat-Chrysler automobile, 10 miles away, which enabled them to control the brakes and steering, the auto company recalls 1.4 million vehicles. This ‘hack’ causes numerous other automakers concern that the same thing can happen to their automobiles. Meanwhile, U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama[viii] returns to his home country of Kenya to begin a historic two-day visit.
- 2016 Sunday: The International Olympic Committee announces it won’t fully ban Russia for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro over repeated violations over doping. The World Anti-Doping Agency or WADA called for a complete ban but the IOC says it will permit some Russian athletes to participate in the games. Meanwhile, California continues to burn as the Sand Fire outside Santa Clarita, California, has doubled in size to 22,000 acres with no end in sight. IF only Democratic leadership would maintain the forests and begin building new reservoirs to hold water, so much could be changed in the Golden State. The Dems won’t do it.
- 2017 Monday: In a speech to a national Boy Scout gathering in West Virginia, President Donald J. Trump railed against his enemies and promoted his political agenda, bringing an angry reaction from some parents and former Scouts from both parties. Oh, boo f**king hoo. Democrats always attack their enemies, whether from the pulpits of black churches, in schools, in speeches, and everywhere else they can. What a load of crap.
- 2018 Tuesday: Near Athens, Greece, swift-moving wildfires, blamed on out-of-control global warming, continue wreaking havoc across the region killing 91, injuring 104, and causing another 600 to flee into the water being rescued by boats. Meanwhile, following a drug overdose, singer Demi Lovato[ix] finds herself in the hospital. Elsewhere, the Syrians are down a jet after one crossed into Israeli-controlled Golan Heights and the Israeli Defense Force shot it down.
- 2019 Wednesday: Senile Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III- struggling to speak and forgetting where he’s at in a sentence- reports to the U.S. Senate that ‘President Donald J. Trump was NOT cleared of obstruction of justice charges and reiterates that Russia did indeed interfere in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.’ Millions of Americans find it both shameful and personally embarrassing that the Democrats continue trotting this old fogey out to continue trying to tarnish the 45th president. Send the old man to a rest home already. Meanwhile, Europe is best with its hottest ever recorded temperatures causing Greta Thunberg to rush into the bunker. In Germany, thermometers hit 104.9° F while in the Netherlands, temps hit 102.5° F which is a typical summer’s day in California. Ah, well, we understand their anguish because we have air conditioning, and they mostly don’t. No wonder Europeans hate America.
- 2020 Friday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 15,628,936 confirmed cases, UP by 310,939 cases, 636,262 confirmed deaths, UP by 10,410 deaths, and 8.917,141 confirmed recoveries, UP by 195,726 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,179,560 confirmed cases, UP by 79,759 new cases, 147,534 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,239 new deaths, and 1,252,170 confirmed recoveries, UP by 32,537 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them).
- 2020 Friday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 435,334 confirmed cases, UP 7,718, 8,186 confirmed deaths, UP by 159, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,490 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,125 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 50,009 confirmed cases, 1,482 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Friday B: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,469.89, DOWN 182.44 points (-0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,363.18, DOWN 98.24 points (-0.94%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,215.63, DOWN 20.03 points (-0.62%). The price of GOLD is $1,900.30 per troy oz., +2.80 (+0.15%) while the price of SILVER is $22.98 per troy ounce, +0.125 (+0.55%). The price of PLATINUM is $955.40 per troy oz, -1.00 (-0.10) while the price of COPPER is $2.89 per pound, +0.002 (+0.07%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.34 per barrel, +0.05 (+0.12%).
- 2020 Friday C: President Donald J. Trump signed four executive orders designed to lower drug prices for all Americans. As things have stood for decades, Americans are screwed on health care costs because allied and other nations enjoy cheaper, more reasonable costs for their prescription drugs. The first order would permit importation of medications from countries where the costs are more reasonable and realistic. A nation such as Canada would be among the prime countries of export. Another executive order removes the huge profits wholesalers enjoy- so-called middlemen- by slashing them to much more reasonable amounts. The third order would cut the costs of insulin while the fourth would force the federal government to buy drugs for Medicare at the lower costs they are in other countries. Now, how about allowing ALL health care providers to compete in every state as well as to offer a wider variety of plans addressing all needs of all Americans? That would be amazing.
- 2020 Friday D: Communist China orders the U.S. to close its consulate in Chengdu as retaliation for the U.S. order to them to close their spy hub in Houston. The Chin swear they are not going to leave the Houston, Texas, consulate but they need to get their s**t and get the hell out of the country. All U.S. personnel in communist China should come home…NOW.
- 2021 Saturday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 194,410,034 confirmed cases, +57,040, 4,168,451 confirmed deaths, +11,198 and 176,469,967 confirmed recoveries, +49,184. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,184,261 confirmed cases, DOWN 84,993 from yesterday’s reporting, 626,713 confirmed deaths, UP 127, [x] and 29,478,173 confirmed recoveries, UP 28,950. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 308,271 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 95,807 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,903,614 confirmed cases, 64,230 confirmed deaths, and 2,088,821 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,525,341 confirmed cases, 38,670 confirmed deaths (DOWN), and 2,277,524 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 40,383 confirmed cases, 527 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 467,727 confirmed cases, 6,125 confirmed deaths, and 229,697 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., North Carolina: they have 1,031,929 confirmed cases, 13,570 confirmed deaths, and 1,001,590 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 859,398 confirmed cases, 6,458 confirmed deaths, and 841,769 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Aruba, 158th country on the list: 11,063 cases of the virus, 109 confirmed deaths and 11,466 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Saturday D: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,823.55, UP 238.20 points (+0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,836.99, UP 152.39 points (+1.04%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,411.79, UP 44.31 points (+1.01%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.17 per barrel, +0.10 (+0.42%). The price of GOLD is $1,802.10 per troy oz., +0.30 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.24 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.03%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,059.10 per troy oz, -2.30 (-0.22%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.05 (+1.25%). [xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,672.34 per troy oz, -45.56 (-1.68%).[xv] The price of RHODIUM is $18,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $720,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.69%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,507.25 per troy oz., +41.25 (+1.67%). [xvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.04. In East Caribbean Dollar, one greenback equals 2.69 and in Ecuadoran Sucre, a buck equals 25,083.49 and in Egyptian Pound, one dollar equals 15.63 of theirs. [xvii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.325 per gallon, $2.969 in Florida, $4.085 in Hawaii, and $3.834 in Washington state. [xviii] Let’s look at one other location- Delaware: $2.991. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Mauritius: $4.497 per U.S. Gallon.[xix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,556,382,310,872 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 123 for the now-infamous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and to have visited it just one- 29 days ago. How about that for commitment to the job? She needs to go. Here are today’s stats as presented by One America News[xxi] regarding the illegal alien invasion: first, the cost this day of caring for all these illegals is $582,445,632. Second, here is the cost this year of caring for the world’s garbage: $224,144,146,432. Third, here is the number of illegals who have entered the U.S. just this year- that we know of: 2,297,298. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of illegals living in the country as we speak: 36,297,296. Twelve years ago, we said the numbers were around 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million. Round them up and deport all of them now- including the DREAMERS.
- 2021 Saturday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Two days before a U.S. delegation is set to arrive in communist China, the Chi-Coms slap sanctions on several Americans just to show they can do it. Elsewhere, as more and more Americans demand the Biden regime do something to help the Cuban people, our esteemed U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken makes the surprisingly stupid statement that it appears that ‘U.S. sanctions on Cuba are not working.’ Do you think? However, the American people plan to show support for the oppressed Cuban people as a flotilla of small vessels is departing Florida’s waters to arrive 12 miles from the Cuban coast to shoot off fireworks to show support for the Cuban people and hopefully to help some who make a bid or freedom.
- 2021 Saturday H: Foreign News / Overseas News II– Meanwhile, following the embarrassment the Chi-Coms inflicted on the U.S. by slapping sanctions on U.S. citizens, the Biden ‘state department’ is going to send a delegation to Russia to ‘talk nukes.’ How about talking about them with the frigging Chi-Coms? Elsewhere, now that the United States has cut and run from Afghanistan, the U.S. and Iraq are negotiating a troop withdrawal by January 2022. Since George W. Bush f**ked up Iraq and destabilized the Middle East, may as well allow Iran to absorb the country.
- 2021 Saturday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Governor John Bel Edwards, D-LA, says that EVERYONE in the state must wear masks regardless of their vaccination status. Oh, goody. Meanwhile, in a big win for Florida, the Centers for Disease Control tosses mask regulation on cruise ships. Elsewhere, the Democrats who fled Texas for Washington, D.C., and who took the Chi-Vi with them say they ‘don’t feel bad about causing a super-spreader event. That’s Democrats for you, they don’t have consciences. Sad to say but true. In other ‘VID news, liberals are celebrating the fact that unvaccinated conservative talk show radio host Phil Valentine- someone who questioned the efficacy and the need for a Chi-Vi vaccine- is in the hospital…with COVID-19.
- 2021 Saturday J: Political News I– Michigan lawmakers vote to strip Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer of her dictatorial COVID-19 powers. Good. Now recall the skank. Speaking of killer governors, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st congressional district, is calling on the Department of Justice to probe Joe Biden’s role in covering up Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo’s nursing home massacres. Everyone wants to know this. Sadly, the U.S. Department of Justice declines investigating massive nursing home deaths in four big Democratic states: New York, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Each of the governors in these states must go on trial and if convicted go to prison for the untold suffering and countless deaths they have caused.
- 2021 Saturday K: Political News II– A new poll shows that Joe Biden is losing major support in 85 battleground districts. A poll claims his approval ratings still stand around 50-percent, but everyone understands that this is FAKE NEWS. Meanwhile, never afraid to call it the way he sees it, Senator Mike Lee, R-UT, says that ‘the White House and BIG TECH are colluding to silence conservative speech.’ Tell us about it. Moving on, former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says that the ‘infrastructure bill is biased toward Democrat-controlled cities’ meaning they are going to get the big bucks and the money-go-round will continue…unabated. Elsewhere, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says that- get this, the same things were said when Barack Hussein Obama was president back in, uh, 2010, we think- ‘irreparable harm will happen to the United States if we don’t raise the debt ceiling.’ Oh, STFU already. No wonder our country is going down the crapper.
- 2021 Saturday L: Political News III– Diamond and Silk- two strong black female voices- said of Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci that he is the ‘new Reverend Jim Jones.’ For all you millennials, look him up. Last year, the dynamic duo was booted from Fox News Channel for criticizing the creepy little doctor but folks, they are right on. Right on. First, “Phony Tony” said NO masks were needed, then he said masks, then he said two masks, then he said maybe goggles, then that one disappeared, then he said three masks and it goes on and on and on…
- 2021 Saturday M: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3580 what with a $11 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 01, 05, 19, 27, 40, and Mega 08. Out of 98,557 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $32,534. The winning ticket was sold at Kym Café in Garden Grove, CA 92843. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #866 with a jackpot of $186 million up for grabs: 01, 04, 11, 59, 67, and Powerball 10. Out of 76,367 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $39,281 apiece.
- 2021 Saturday N- One Year Ago Today: As you know, we never wish negative on anyone, as you know, we are rooting for Joe Biden to wake up from his senility and to begin doing the work of the American people rather than talking crazy about white supremacism, racism, and the cops. We would like to see the ‘Joe of Old’ and not this stooge of Xi Jinping ransacking the country. We can find out together- Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 2022 Sunday: The left continues the lie of the planet ending soon unless we give government the power of life and death over all of us to stop climate change. Folks, back in the day- the 1970s- Democrats were doom and gloom that another ice age was coming and woe to everyone on the planet. We live in a dynamic world, we work hard at conserving resources while generating new ones and if we kowtow to the f**king Democrats, our planet will die because once we remove all forms of CO2, we will witness all flora die and if all flora dies, so will all faunae. These people are ignorant dimwits screaming and crying so they can attain power now and keep it. Time to destroy every Democrat come November and in every subsequent election along with their RINO stooges. An ass-whooping is on the way…Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0901 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cayucos.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
As longtime fans of the Beach Boys, if there’s ONE thing that we never understood is WHY the Beach Boys did NOT release more live albums? Back in the day, the Rolling Stones released a live album after most of their mid-1970s releases (well, it seemed that way whereas now, they have so many live albums, it’s difficult to count) whereas the Beach Boys gave us an early live album followed by “In Concert” and “Live in London.” We have a bootleg from back in the day featuring the lineup that made “Sunflower” and “Surf’s Up,” called “Re-Surfin’ USA,” an album one can find at RZ Record albeit under a different name- “Surf’s Up in Princeton,” recorded live in New York back in 1971, albeit currently unavailable. Still, the Beach Boys gave us “Good Timin’: Live at Knebworth, England 1980.” This is a great album, not as good as “In Concert” because the band has reverted back to its earlier sound for the oldies but goodies. Also, they leave off “Good Timin’” which sure the hell should have been included on this album. There are 22 tunes here that run the gamut of the group’s career and which features the six main Beach Boys- Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, and Bruce Johnston- together live. We hope you will seek this album out and add it to your daily listening pleasure. We contend you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-21-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,764. Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick California Coastline Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Dan Peek, America, “House of the Rising Sun” by The Animals, The Beatles, Judas Priest, “Stained Glass” by Judas Priest, Little Richard, Jim McCarty, The Yardbirds, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, President Andrew Jackson, President Martin Van Buren, President Zachary Taylor, President Millard Fillmore, President James Buchannan, President James Buchannan, President Woodrow Wilson, President Warren G. Harding, President Calvin Coolidge, President Herbert Hoover, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President Dwight Eisenhower, President Richard M. Nixon, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Chi-Com Joe Biden, Slobbering Joe Biden, Joe F**king Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Hessin Clarke, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William J. Brennan, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Hughes, U.S. Interior Secretary Hubert Work, U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John M. Dix, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall, One America News, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, Senator Mike Lee, Rep. Elise Stefanik, Diamond and Silk, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III, TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION SCAM, Governor John Bel Edwards, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Governor John Bel Edwards, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Reverend Jim Jones, Climate Crazy Greta Thunberg, Confederate States of America, Cuba, CUBA LIBRE!, Portugal, Mohamed Morsi, Egypt, Adolf Hitler aka Der Fuhrer, Nazi Germany, Nikita Khrushchev, KGB- The, Alexander Litvinenko, Soviet Union, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, North Carolina COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Aruban COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, East Caribbean Dollar, Ecuadoran Sucre, Egyptian Pound, Delaware Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Mauritius Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3580, Powerball, Powerball Draw #866, Professional Sports, International Olympic Committee, 2016 Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympics, Major League Baseball, Kansas City Royals, George Brett, New York Yankees, Manager Billy Martin, World War II, Holocaust- The, Fascist Italy, Il Duce, Benito Mussolini, Siege of Leningrad, Imperial Japan, French Indochina, Vichy France, Fascist Spain, Age of Exploration, Jacques Cartier, NASA, Apollo 11, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Elvin C. McCardle,
[i] It would appear the Department of War would become the first victim of political correctness.
[ii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[iii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We hope to share the music of Little Richard one day. Not sure as to when, however.
[vi] Not sure when we will do the music of Judas Priest- if ever.
[vii] Not sure as to when we will do the music of America but please stay tuned.
[viii] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[ix] We won’t be doing the music of this skank unless the blog site is still here in 50 years.
[x] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxi] Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT.