TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 11-17, 2021: Chef Lilah Paulikovich ACF-CEC
Kula, HI 96790
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,205 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 395
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
286. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2021:
U.S. Navy Birthday
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Samuel Freeman Miller and Harold Hitz Burton; U.S. Attorneys General Benjamin H. Brewster and John G. Sargent; Acting U.S. Attorney General Peter Keisler; U.S. Secretary of War John W. Weeks; Senator Maria Cantwell; Chicago featuring Robert Lamm, Fairport Convention featuring Simon Nichol, Fleetwood Mac featuring Rick Vito, Roxy Music featuring Graham Simpson, Simon and Garfunkel featuring Paul Simon, and Van Halen featuring Sammy Hagar:
- 54 Tuesday: Roman Emperor Claudius I died poisoned, apparently at the behest of his wife, Agrippina.
- 1307 Thursday: King Philip IV of France ordered the arrest of the Knights Templar on charges of heresy; many suffered execution in a variety of horrifying ways, and it was this betrayal by Philip, which created the superstition that surrounds the date, Friday 13.
- 1710 Monday: British troops occupied Acadia (Nova Scotia) and would eventually drive the French citizens out of the area; most would settle in Louisiana.
- 1760 Monday: A combined Russian- Austrian army begins evacuating Berlin ahead of German troops.
- 1775 Friday: The United States Navy had its origins as Congress ordered the construction of a naval fleet.
- 1792 Saturday: At a ceremony in the District of Columbia, construction workers laid the cornerstone of the Executive Mansion, later known as the “White House,” on this date.
- 1812 Tuesday: At the Battle of Queenstown Heights, British forces thwart an American effort to invade Canada during the War of 1812.
- 1816 Sunday: In Salem, New Jersey, future 37thS. Attorney General Benjamin H. Brewster is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Chester A. Arthur from December 16, 1881, to March 04, 1885.
- 1843 Friday: The Jewish organization B’nai B’rith underwent founding in New York City.
- 1845 Monday: Texas voters ratified a state constitution.
- 1854 Friday: The state of Texas ratified a state constitution on this date.
- 1860 Saturday: In Ludlow, Vermont, future 53rdS. Attorney General John G. Sargent is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Calvin Coolidge from March 07, 1925, to March 04, 1929.
- 1864 Thursday: Maryland voters adopt a new constitution including the abolition of slavery throughout the state.
- 1884 Monday: Greenwich becomes the universal time meridian of universal time.
- 1890 Monday: In Washington, D.C., the 36thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Freeman Miller died. President Abraham Lincoln nominated the Whig-turned Republican to fill the seat of Democratic Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel. Miller served from 07-16-1862 to 10-13-1890.
- 1914 Tuesday: Pro-German Boers begin rebellion against British authority in South Africa during World War I. Elsewhere, as Imperial Japanese forces continue their attacks on the German colony at Tsingtao, China, Japanese air power comes into bear over the city during the attack. The Japanese are part of the Allied coalition and seek to grab all of Imperial Germany’s Asian and Pacific colonies.
- 1915 Wednesday: In the 12th World Series, the Boston Red Sox beat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, the first sweep in World Series history. Elsewhere, during World War I, after a hiatus of several weeks, German Zeppelins appear in the skies over London seeking to bombard the city. An RAF fighter was able to intercept one and drive the others off but the other four were still able to wreak havoc on civilian centers below as they headed back across the English Channel.
- 1916 Friday: As if things are not bad enough for the Brits already in contending with the Ottomans in Palestine, they now have to launch an expedition into the Sudan to contend with Islamic rebels running amok. Islamists are always causing problems in Sudan and who knows- could be acting in concert with the Germans in East Africa.
- 1917 Saturday: In Tulsa, Oklahoma, the United States Oil & Gas Association underwent establishment on this date.
- 1918 Sunday: The Spanish influenza pandemic continues to rage. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans will die during the month of October. Things are horrible on the home front because the U.S. military mobilized the best doctors and nurses available to serve the war effort both at home and overseas. What is left for the civilian population is subpar. Many Americans will die.
- 1919 Monday: Heavy fighting between White and Red Russian forces continues to rage as the Russian Civil War seemingly goes on forever. Elsewhere, 26 nations sign the Paris Convention, an agreement that will give each nation- effective in 1922- control over its airspace.
- 1920 Wednesday: In Wade Park, Cleveland, Ohio, more than 50,000 citizens pour out to celebrate the BIG WORLD SERIES win by the Indians. Cleveland beat the Brooklyn Robins, aka the Dodgers, in seven games, winning the final game 3-2 on home field the night before.
- 1921 Thursday: In the 18th World Series, the New York Giants beat the New York Yankees, 5 games to three. It was an eight-game series.
- 1925 Tuesday: The 48thS. Secretary of War John W. Weeks left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Warren G. Harding from March 05, 1921, until today.
- 1932 Thursday: President Herbert Hoover and Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes laid the cornerstone for the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C.
- 1939 Friday: Famed American hero Charles Lindbergh of the Spirit of St. Louis fame is beginning to sour with the American public as he makes another radio broadcast supporting American isolationism in the new European war. He also criticizes Canada’s involvement in the conflict, fearing that their involvement could bring the war to America’s shores whether it wants it or not.
- 1940 Sunday: Off the coast of Norway, British Royal Navy assets come across a Kriegsmarine convoy and in the ensuing action, the Germans lose two vessels. Meanwhile, the German Luftwaffe is preparing a heavy attack on England tomorrow while the RAF is planning the same over Germany. The Brits are giving the Germans as good as they are getting.
- 1941 Monday: In Newark, N.J., Paul Simon- one half of Simon and Garfunkel and then a solo artist for decades- is born. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, German armored units continue the push through heavy rains and muddy tracks with the infantry struggling to keep up. The drive on Moscow continues and the Russians are either falling back or being encircled and destroyed en mass. Panic continues to grip Moscow in its icy clutches but bit by bit, Soviet Marshal Georgy Zhukov is planning a masterful counterstroke to save the city.
- 1942 Tuesday: Fighting continues to rage in Stalingrad as all eyes are on the struggle in that city. The Soviet defenders resist the German attackers, many of them dying in the rubble. The Luftwaffe continues bombing parts of the city, especially the Stalingrad Tractor Factory, the Red October Tractor Factory, and the Barricades which protects one of the last remaining communications lines across the Volga River. The weather was beginning to change with early flurries of snow.
- 1943 Wednesday: During World War II, former Fascist Italy declares war on former Axis partner, Nazi Germany. This of course causes outrage among the Nazi hierarchy and German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler is already plotting his revenge on the war-fatigued Italians. Meanwhile, Graham Simpson, a bassist with Roxy Music[i], is born on this date in Manchester, England.
- 1944 Friday: American troops entered Aachen, Germany, during World War II. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, Red Army forces continue the ‘liberation’ of the Baltic states, one by one. A strong offensive is driving the Germans out of Riga, Latvia. Elsewhere, future keyboardist/vocalist with the rock band, Chicago[ii]—Robert Lamm—is born on this date in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1947 Monday: Future rock guitarist/vocalist Sammy Hagar, aka the Red Rocker, who played with Montrose[iii] (1973-1975), Van Halen[iv] (1985-1996 / 2003-2006), Chickenfoot (2008-present) as well as a solo artist, is born in Salinas, California, on this date.
- 1949 Thursday: Rick Vito, future guitarist, and vocalist with both Fleetwood Mac[v] and Mick Fleetwood’s Zoo, is born on this date in Darby, Pennsylvania.
- 1950 Friday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band, Fairport Convention[vi] (1967-71 / 1976-79 / 1985-present)—Simon Nichol—is born on this date in Muswell Hill, London, England.
- 1953 Tuesday: Samuel Bagno patented an ultrasonic burglar alarm on this date.
- 1957 Sunday: CBS-TV broadcast “The Edsel Show,” a one-hour live special starring Bing Crosby designed to promote the new, ill-fated Ford automobile.
- 1958 Monday: U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton retired from the court on this date. A Democrat, President Harry S. Truman nominated Burton to become the 84th justice on the high court. He took the oath of office on September 22, 1945, replacing Associate Justice Owen Roberts. Elsewhere, in Indianapolis, Indiana, future U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell, Democrat, is born. She would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2007, representing the state of Washington.
- 1960 Thursday: John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon held their third televised debate of their presidential campaign with Kennedy being in New York while Nixon was in Los Angeles. Meanwhile in the 57th World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the New York Yankees 4 games to three.
- 1962 Saturday: Edward Albee’s searing four-character drama, “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” opened on Broadway with Arthur Hill as George, Uta Hagen as Martha, George Grizzard as Nick, and Melinda Dillon as Honey.
- 1963 Sunday: After an appearance by the Beatles[vii] at the Hollywood Palladium, reviewers coin the term, “Beatlemania.”
- 1967 Friday: The new American Basketball Association played its inaugural game on this date.
- 1969 Monday: In Hempstead, N.Y., future Acting U.S. Attorney General Peter Keisler (#80.2) is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President George W. Bush from September 18, 2007, to November 09, 2007.
- 1972 Friday: A Uruguayan chartered flight carrying 45 people crashed in the Andes; 16 survivors who resorted to feeding off the remains of the dead to remain alive underwent rescue more than two months later.
- 1974 Sunday: Longtime television host Ed Sullivan died in New York City at age 73.
- 1981 Tuesday: Voters in Egypt participated in a referendum to elect Vice President Hosni Mubarak the new president one week after the assassination of Anwar Sadat.
- 1989 Friday: President George H.W. Bush called for an overthrow of the Panamanian ruler Manuel Antonio Noriega. He would launch an invasion to oust the narcotrafficker which would remove him. How is it the United States can invade other countries such as Panama?
- 1990 Saturday: The first Russian Orthodox Church services in 70 years take place at St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, Russia.
- 1992 Tuesday: An Air France supersonic jetliner set a commercial flight record for circling the Earth in 33 hours and one minute.
- 1993 Wednesday: The Anaheim Ducks win their first NHL game. They beat the Edmonton Oilers by a score of 4-3.
- 1999 Wednesday: The Senate rejected the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty with 48 senators voting in favor and 51 against, far short of the 67 necessary for ratification.
- 2001 Saturday: In Carmel, New York, future actor Caleb McLaughlin of the hit show, “Stranger Things,” is born.
- 2002 Sunday: Two days after jihadists attacked a Western vacation spot that killed 187 people on the island of Bali, President George W. Bush condemns the jihadists for their foul crimes. He is not the only one as other world leaders who either lost citizens or who abhor violence condemn the attack, too. Too bad the jihadists won’t listen.
- 2003 Monday: The U.N. Security Council approved a resolution expanding the NATO-led peacekeeping force in Afghanistan. Elsewhere, Israel once again finds itself having to give the Palestinians some discipline as Israeli Defense Force units cross into the southern portion of the Gaza Strip and attack the militants lurking within the Rafah refugee camp. In the ensuing action, at least 1,240 Palestinians find themselves without homes. Stop attacking Israel- enough already.
- 2004 Wednesday: In Iraq as fighting continues to rage, interim Prime Minister Ayad Allawi gives the rebellious city of Fallujah a direct warning: get the Islamist scum out of the city or a new military offensive will soon be coming for YOU. Loads of foreign jihadists and Saddam dead-enders are holed up in the city waiting to do battle with the U.S.-led Coalition invaders, people they believe to be crusaders.
- 2005 Thursday: After investigating dead birds in Turkey, Ankara confirms that the fowl have the H5N1 avian influenza in their tissue samples. These would be the first cases confirmed on European soil. Elsewhere, as Iraq holds its constitutional referendum, it slaps a four-day curfew on the population in the hope it will control the rampant terrorism that has been ongoing since the Bush-instigated invasion back in 2003.
- 2006 Friday: Members of the United Nations General Assembly elect their new secretary-general, Ban Ki-Moon. Meanwhile, the Bush administration is encouraging a vote on a UN resolution with which to punish North Korea for its ongoing nuclear tests. The Bushies want to freeze all North Korean assets connected to anything having to do with the nation’s military and its nuclear programs.
- 2007 Saturday: A natural gas explosion in an apartment building in the Ukrainian city of Dnipro kills at least 11 unsuspecting residents and injures another 23. Hmmm, did the Russians carry out an act of terrorism?
- 2008 Monday: On Wall Street, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained a shocking 936 points after eight days of losses. Meanwhile, far left American economist Paul Krugman won the Nobel prize in economics for his work on international trade patterns. Finally, Las Vegas gaming executive Frank “Lefty” Rosenthal, who inspired the film, “Casino,” died in Miami Beach at age 79.
- 2010 Wednesday: Rescuers in Chile using a missile-like escape capsule pulled 33 men one-by-one to fresh air and freedom 69 days after they were trapped in a collapsed mine a half-mile below ground.
- 2011 Thursday: Today is a dreadful day for the Haqqani network in Pakistan’s North Waziristan, a hotbed of activity of jihadism, as a U.S. drone strike blows the sons of bitches up to meet with Allah far sooner than any of them anticipated and left others wishing they could have accompanied them.
- 2012 Saturday: The U.S. space shuttle, Endeavor, inches its way through Los Angeles city streets on a trolley, bound for a museum within the city. Elsewhere, once again after Palestinian lowlifes fire multiple rockets into Israel from the Gaza Strip, the Israelis have had enough. They launch retaliatory airstrikes on known militant sites killing several of the vermin. Palestinians, you don’t want to get whacked, stop acting the fool.
- 2013 Sunday: Following an elaborate two-day state funeral, national independence hero of Vietnam, General Vo Nguyen Giap, undergoes burial. Elsewhere, anti-Bashar al-Assad activists in Syria raise hue and cry that Syrian army tanks killed at least 11 civilians, three of whom were children, during the battle for the town of Daraa. It’s war, people, and the Syrians are fighting ISIS.
- 2014 Monday: The Vatican issues a document indicating that the Catholic Church is taking a softer stance on relationships outside of traditional marriage, upholding the church’s views but advocating respect for unmarried couples and homosexual unions. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama huddled with some of his senior national security aides and with top administration health officials for the latest assessment on the government’s response to Ebola in the aftermath of a Dallas nurse’s contracting the disease.
- 2015 Tuesday: Going into tonight’s Democratic primary debate, Hillary Clinton continues holding a big lead over Sen. Bernie Sanders, DS-VT. However, a Reuters/Ipsos poll says 48-percent of all registered Democratic voters wish that Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden would enter the race and free them from the trauma of having Hillary for their nominee. Elsewhere, in Israel, Palestinian garbage continue launching waves of attacks against Israeli citizens, killing at least 3 and wounding another 10. The weapon of choice is the knife.
- 2016 Thursday: Republican donors are pressuring GOP politicians and supporters to cut ties with candidate Donald J. Trump following a barrage of fake sexual assault allegations and the like. First Lady Michelle Obama adds her two cents to the fray by blasting the New York billionaire for the comments that appeared on Entertainment Tonight in which, the Republican nominee told Billy Bush that being rich enabled him to ‘grope and kiss women against their will.’
- 2017 Friday: President Donald Trump accused Iran of violating the 2015 nuclear accord but did not pull the U.S. out of the deal or reimpose nuclear sanctions. He would, however, pull the U.S. out of the deal the following May and restore harsh sanctions on the terrorist regime.
- 2018 Saturday: A Turkish newspaper reported that Turkish officials had an audio recording of the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul. Elsewhere, Michigan state law enforcement raids a former funeral home after receiving a tip regarding infant bodies stuffed into the attic. What the heck was going on in this facility? At least 11 sets of remains were recovered.
- 2019 Sunday: The New York Times says that Russian warplanes bombed at least four hospitals in Syria in the ongoing civil war. The attacks occurred in a 12-hour period. The Russians say, “Nyet, never happened.’ Meanwhile, a federal appeals court orders President Donald J. Trump to hand over his financial records. So far, this has not occurred as Mr. Trump has been under audit for 10 years.
- 2020 Tuesday: Watching the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings for the Supreme Court tells interested viewers several things: first, that term limits are in desperate need for members of Congress. Watching the 80-year-old Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-VT, was a horrifying struggle. The man is approaching “Pro-China Joe” Biden levels of senility. Second, we see that Judge Barrett is stunning in her intelligence and that she can answer any question, shag any case, and do it without a note in front of her. She did, after all, graduate number one in her class at Notre Dame’s Law School. The Dems are unable to phase her, so we await whatever concoction they are going to cook up in the ‘meth lab’ of schemes. Something we notice at the hearings is that each Democrat on the committee puts BIG PHOTOS of those they claim are going to be affected by potential Supreme Court Associate Justice Barrett should she vote to topple Obamacare. They attack her for destroying their beloved ACA yet they are the ones pushing Medicare-for-All as a replacement for Obamacare. They love it so much, yet they want to throw the crap on the rubbish heap. What?
- 2020 Tuesday A: Having mentioned “Pro-China Joe” Biden in the previous segment, we must say that the man’s dementia is becoming rapidly worse. He could not remember then-Governor Mitt Romney’s name when he and his boss, Barack Hussein Obama, were battling them in 2012. At a limited appearance yesterday, Mr. Biden, stumbling about for words called Romney, ‘uh, that Mormon guy,’ and he also said that once again, he’s running for the “U.S. Senate.” When this is over, someone is going to have to charge Dr. Jill Biden with felonious elder abuse. This ain’t right. Speaking of Biden, his campaign is outspending the Trump campaign on radio ads at a rate of 50-1 but it does not seem to be making a difference as attendance at his functions is dire while those at Trump rallies are astronomical in size. White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says, ‘that Trump’s rallies won’t change due to the threat of COVID-19,’ the dreaded Chi-Vi, the one the Chi-Coms infected the world.
- 2020 Tuesday B: Johnson & Johnson halts a Chinese Virus vaccine trial due to a participant contracting a mystery illness. Meanwhile, Islamist and unchaste Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar!” Omar says, ‘imagine what the GOP would do if they were to face a Muslim female candidate for the U.S., Supreme Court.’ Look, ignoramus, we could care less what religion one is who sits on the court (well, maybe a Satanist) as long as if they are a Muslim, they have undergone a reformation of sorts and don’t believe in this vile jurisprudence of Sharia. Congresswoman shut your corrupt pie hole. We hope you lose next month.
- 2020 Tuesday C: The U.S. Supreme Court rebuffed a case concerning the defunding of the baby body chop shop, Planned Parenthood. Speaking of the court, President Donald J. Trump’s attorneys are before the Supreme Court again, trying to shield his tax records from the ravenous Democrats. The court also booted the Democrats’ anti-corruption lawsuit they filed against President Trump. No wonder the Dems are chomping at the bit. Speaking of President Trump, he rips Dr. Tony Fauci over his recent comments concerning a Trump political ad in which, the now-proven incorrect medical professional in which Fauci said ‘it would not be right if Trump were to use his words in another campaign ad.’ Oh, boohoo. Now that the World Health Organization has proclaimed, “SHUTDOWNS ARE WRONG” and that ‘world poverty rates have doubled over the shutdowns of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu,’ what else can Dr. Fauci say? He did say, “NO MASKS were required” early on, then he said everyone ‘should wear masks,’ and later for a brief moment, he said, ‘we should all wear goggles, too.’ What is up with this hack?
- 2020 Tuesday D: Facebook says it will ban anti-vaccine ads on its platform. Big whoop. National polling shows that “Pro-China Joe” Biden leads Donald Trump with a commanding lead of 55-45 percent or more which- if we are to believe the polls- is insurmountable. Yeah, right! Speaking of “Beijing Joe,” his former boss, Barack Obama, is going to stump on the trail for his former Number 2. Obama has NEVER had coattails- except in 2008- so the Biden campaign should expect NO miracles. Meanwhile, Democratic Party bigwig and former Clinton adviser James Carville says, ‘we’ll know the results of the election by 10:30 P.M. ET.”
- 2020 Tuesday E: Hawaiian Senator Mazie Hirono (Tulsi Gabbard would be a much better representative for the state than this angry old dyke) asked SCOTUS nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett if she ‘has sexually assaulted anyone since becoming an adult’ at the hearings on Capitol Hill today. Our Hawaiian members would love to see Mazie displaced in 2024 and Tulsi Gabbard take her place in the U.S. Senate. Meanwhile, we still have an NFL game tonight: (16) Buffalo Bills, 16 (4-1) @ Tennessee Titans, 42 (4-0) Tuesday Night Football.
- 2020 Tuesday F: Here are today’s Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 38,032,320 confirmed cases, UP by 325,359 cases, 1,084,036 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,268 deaths, and 26,384,361 confirmed recoveries, UP by 211,797 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 7,947,567 confirmed cases, UP by 48,929 new cases, 219,149 confirmed deaths, UP by 701 new deaths, and 5,062,602 confirmed recoveries, UP by 29,544 new recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday G: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 862,091 confirmed cases, 16,597 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 13,675 confirmed cases, 173 confirmed deaths, and 10,834 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 98,792 confirmed cases, 2,294 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Rhode Island: 26,960 confirmed number of cases, 1,139 confirmed number of deaths, but no mention of confirmed number of recoveries. Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 296,652 confirmed cases, 2,055 confirmed deaths, and 245,811 confirmed recoveries. Watch out for relatives of Rashida Tlaib committing acts of terrorism where you live, Mo.
- 2020 Tuesday H: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 28,679.81, DOWN 157.71 points (-0.55%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,863.90, DOWN 12.36 points (-0.10%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,511.93, DOWN 22.29 points (-0.63%). The price of GOLD is $1,895.00 per troy oz., +0.40 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $24.26 per troy ounce, +0.131 (+0.54%). The price of PLATINUM is $871.80 per troy oz, -1.50 (-0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $3.04 per pound, -0.0015 (-0.05%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,344.30 per troy oz., -81.30 (-3.35%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $40.25 per barrel, +0.05 (+0.05%). Today, COCOA is $2,377.00 per metric ton, +0.00 (+0.00). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.75 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency, a known fact which is why the world must disengage with them and bring our supply chain home- ASAP.
- 2020 Tuesday I: Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions #1598 draw for tonight: 11, 44, 45, 46, 70, and Mega 25. Tonight’s jackpot: $69 million- (Highest winners were two people who had four numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $6,841 apiece).
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 239,866,494 confirmed cases, +431,049, 4,887,950 confirmed deaths, +7,335 and 217,205,588 confirmed recoveries, +498,949. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,521,591 confirmed cases, UP 101,881 from yesterday’s reporting, 739,365 confirmed deaths, UP +1,903,[viii] and 35,077,745 confirmed recoveries, UP 172,730. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 425,279 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 21,201 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Hey, Joe! Explain to us how with numerous vaccines and the push for boosters atop them YOU have more deaths than your ‘evil’ predecessor?
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,702,495 confirmed cases, 70,458 confirmed deaths, and 2,498,589 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,660,586 confirmed cases, 57,303 confirmed deaths, and 2,903,920 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 81,790 confirmed cases, 851 confirmed deaths, and 80,939 of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 691,621 confirmed cases, 8,206 confirmed deaths, and 281,901 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Nevada: they have 439,793 confirmed cases, 7,367 confirmed deaths, and 383,704 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,311,295 confirmed cases, 7,959 confirmed deaths, and 1,278,736 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Ukraine, 19th country on the list: 2,578,394 cases of the virus, 59,523 confirmed death and 2,304,361 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Wednesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,377.81, DOWN 0.53 points (-0.002%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,571.65 UP 105.71 points (+0.73%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,363.80, UP 13.15 points (+0.30%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $80.65 per barrel, +0.01 (+0.01%). The price of GOLD is $1,792.70 per troy oz., +33.30 (+1.89%) while the price of SILVER is $23.08 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.41%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,019.90 per troy oz, -4.30 (-0.42%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, -0.02 (-0.38%).[xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,109.83 per troy oz., +64.49 (+3.15%). The price of RHODIUM is $13,800.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,053.30 per USD/T, -12.00 (-0.39%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.56. In Swazi Lilangeni, one greenback equals 14.76 and in Swedish Krona, a buck equal 8.68 and in Swiss Franc, one dollar equals 0.92 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.448 per gallon, $3.178 in Florida, $4.158 in Hawaii, and $3.862 in Washington state.[xv] Let us look at one other Pennsylvania: $3.440. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the tenth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Ethiopia: $1.751 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,872,731,497,221 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after communist China, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Kingdom with $440,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- To our readers, today is Day No. 202 for the world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 109 since her sole visit anywhere within the region. Perhaps President Donald J. Trump should revisit the border so she can rush another trip down there to do her job. Here are the stats as presented by One America News for the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the millions of illegal aliens flooding the country: $529,870,752. Second, here is the cost for the entire year so far of caring for the illegal aliens: $312,858,738,688. Third, here is the number of illegals who have swept across the border just this year: 3,206,551. Finally, here is the conservative low estimate of illegals lurking within the country as we speak: 37,206,550. We say, “Round them up and deport them back to whence the f**k they came.” (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Wednesday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- On Tucker Carlson’s program tonight, reporter Bill Melugin reported that a federal source has blown the whistle that over the past two months, the Biden regime has released 70,000 illegal aliens into the country by granting them parole. This means they can obtain green cards and other benefits of being an American while another 94,570 have been given notices to appear over the past 10 weeks. All, told, the Biden regime has dumped more than 100,000 illegal aliens across the country in a short amount of time. This is not good. Build the wall and deport them all. Stephen Miller, America First Legal Scholar and Trump advisor says that Joe Biden has ‘effectively abolished ICE by stopping agents from arresting most illegal aliens.’ In essence, Joe Biden is PROMOTING an invasion of the United States. Finally, Mexico informed the Biden regime that the invasion is ‘going to continue’ unless the United States ponies up CASH).
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Much to the horror of the power-mad Democrats, the U.S. Military’s archbishop says that it’s ‘okay for Catholic troops to refuse getting the vaccine for the Chi-Vi.’
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Much to the horror of the power-mad Democrats, the U.S. Military’s archbishop says that it’s ‘okay for Catholic troops to refuse getting the vaccine for the Chi-Vi.’
- 2021 Wednesday J: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $41.42 (2) AstraZeneca $60.45 (3) Johnson & Johnson $159.20 (4) BioNTech $249.40 (5) Moderna $321.50.
- 2021 Wednesday K: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $89.68 (2) General Dynamics: $203.39 (3) Boeing: $221.78 (4) Lockheed Martin: $361.76 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $388.70.
- 2021 Wednesday L: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.41 (2) DuPont: $69.66 (3) Honeywell: $215.58 (4) 3M: $177.17 (5) Teijen: $1,570.00.
- 2021 Wednesday M: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $104.99 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.69 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.64.
- 2021 Wednesday N: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $138.37 (2) Lowe’s: $212.12 (3) Home Depot: $338.28 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $445.30 (5) Amazon $3,284.28.
- 2021 Wednesday O: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- It would appear that Joe Biden’s usefulness to the Democrats is nearing an end as a new report says that ‘Joe Biden and son, Hunter, shared bank accounts together’ which means that bagman Hunter was able to get money to the ‘BIG GUY’- his dad. So much for the push by the Biden regime to promote an anti-corruption theme. Another disaster befell the aged usurper today as we learn that as Joe’s approval numbers continue plummeting, one of the BIGGEST losses is among black voters, a key Democratic Party constituent (that is, until the Dems inserted illegal aliens in their place at their table of power).
- 2021 Wednesday P: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- The Biden regime announced it is going to reopen both the U.S.-Canada and U.S.-Mexico borders to visitors who are fully vaccinated. All travelers regardless of their business will be able to arrive unmolested by border authorities as long as they can show proof of full vaccination. Meanwhile, the Biden regime is alerting the states that soon, all children must undergo vaccination with the still experimental vaccines for the Xi Jinping Never-Ending Pandemic. Next, dictator Joe Biden went before the microphone banks today and reading from his teleprompter on his set that resembles the White House told the American people that the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California, are going to run 24/7 so the goods currently trapped on more than a hundred cargo ships offshore can reach the American people.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- The Biden regime is going to ‘host’ a summit on combating ransomware. That’s going to be fun. Next, Social Security announces a 5.9-percent COLA for recipients, the largest such increase in decades. Next, the U.S. State Department taps veteran ambassador Elizabeth Jones to help with the resettlement of Afghan refugees to a town or neighborhood near you.
- 2021 Wednesday R: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- Federal Judge Royce Lamberth[xviii] threw water on U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s bogus ‘committee’ on the events of January 06, 2021, by saying that ‘this is still America’ and orders the U.S. Department of Justice to launch a civil rights investigation into the detainees from that day (the ones who weren’t FBI informants, plants, paid Antifa and BLM thugs) who remain incarcerated and are suffering at the hands of Joestapo guards and fellow prisoners. Most of these people committed no crime worse than trespass and yet they were scooped up in their home states, flown to D.C., and are being summarily held in the D.C. slammer until they go to trial sometime next summer. This ain’t America, folks.
- 2021 Wednesday S: POLITICAL NEWS I- Senator “Crazy Bernie” Sanders says that the inclusion of the Medicare expansion that he and his fellow communists seek in the budget reconciliation bill is ‘nonnegotiable.’ Next, the Dems use their extremely slim majority to pass the bill related to raising the debt ceiling. Congressman Jason Smith, R-MO 8th congressional district, says that the “Dems should provide a price tag along with their sales pitch” of all the crazy stuff they are trying to force down the throats of the American people.
- 2021 Wednesday T: POLITICAL NEWS II- Congressman James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, commented that the ‘infighting among the Dems is a defining moment.’ In other political news, former Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, RINO-NJ, is picking 2022 candidates to support (like he’s so popular after Bridge Gate and his RINO politics) and is mulling a 2024 run. Elsewhere, famed fiction writer Bob Woodward says that ‘Donald J. Trump enjoys greater power as an ex-president than any other before him’ (in his memory). Meanwhile, Congressman Matt Rosendale, R-MT at-large district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s supply chain problems are making the United States look like Russia.’
- 2021 Wednesday U: BUSINESS NEWS- Nordstrom is going to hire 28,000 employees to handle the Christmas holidays in the United States and Canada. Next, due to the ongoing chip shortage around the world, Apple is going to slow production of its iPhone 13. Elsewhere, Etihad Airlines is going to increase its reach via a $1.2 billion loan with which to fulfill its global aviation targets. Meanwhile, Netflix’s ‘squid game’ has become the most popular in the history of gaming and reportedly is driving people to want to learn how to speak Korean.
- 2021 Wednesday V: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Thanks to all the misinformation, lack of trust in the media, and healthcare professionals changing their tune like a pinball leaping around in a machine, a Texas anti-vaxxer- Eli Scott Harris- was charged yesterday for threatening violence against a CNN medical contributor- Dr. Leanna Wen- who is a big proponent of everyone getting the vaccine. Look, can we just return to being fellow Americans and be able to discuss something as personal as getting/not getting vaccinated for a disease that is relatively mild for most? This is becoming crazier by the day.
- 2021 Wednesday W: POPULAR CULTURE NEWS- The members of the AICPENDBLOG.COM agree that we NEVER thought we were going to see this: the Rolling Stones bowing down to Cancel Culture. That’s right- due to misconceptions about the meaning of the 1971 smash hit, “Brown Sugar,” that was on the “Sticky Fingers” album, they are going to RETIRE it from their playlist. We say, “Screw them- what a bunch of pansies.” We won’t be promoting their music anymore and we might remove their birthdays from our list. Embarrassing, totally embarrassing, just like when Mick Jagger apologized for the line in another big hit tune, “Some Girls,” (1978) in which, he said ‘black girls like to get f**ked all night.’ Jagger apologized for that one, we think- 10-15 years ago. Ah, well, they were great when they didn’t give a f**k about what others thought of them. In other PC news, actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson says he has completed his initial investigation into whether he should run for president of the United States or not.
- 2021 Wednesday X: NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS- After blasting off aboard Jeff Bezos’ rocket that truly resembles a BIG FLYING DONG into outer space and then returning to planet Earth, William Shatner- aka Captain James Tiberias Kirk of ‘Star Trek’ fame- becomes the oldest person to journey into space at the age of 90. Congratulations, ‘Captain!’
- 2021 Wednesday Y: FAKE NEWS I- The fake news media won’t touch the tragic tale of the rape case in Loudoun County, Virginia, of a 14-year-old girl trapped in a bathroom by a punk wearing a skirt who then raped and sodomized her. The only ones who do- like Joy “Race-Baiter” Reid criticize the distressed patriarch as some sort of white extremist/full-blown KKK terrorist. We wish “Race-Baiter” Reid would just shut her pouty piehole. Enough with race-baiting already, you remind us of Julius Streicher. Still, the Loudoun County school board is coming under increasing fire over its denial of at least two violent sexual assaults in their schools and probably numerous others. (Note- things are only going to get worse with millions of illegal aliens being dumped across the country and stuffed into our school systems).
- 2021 Wednesday Z: CALIFORNIA STATE NEWS- President Ronald Reagan’s ranch in Santa Barbara, California, is in imminent danger of being consumed by the Alisal Fire. Question: will Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom divert necessary resources elsewhere and allow a conservative icon’s property to go up in yet another wildfire or will he do the right thing and save it for future generations to enjoy and to learn from?
- 2021 Wednesday AA: RHODE ISLAND NEWS- Providence Schools is seeking to fire popular teacher Ramona Bessinger because the brave educator blew the whistle on the subversive Critical (Criminal) Race Theory currently being taught to students in the Ocean State. We thought whistleblowers enjoyed all manner of protections. What the heck?
- 2021 Wednesday BB: SPORTS NEWS I- Now that the NFL has done an excellent job destroying once future Hall of Famer Coach Jon Gruden, the front desk announces there will be no more Gruden-like emails released. Something ain’t right here, folks; no, something is very peculiar. Meanwhile, a Mississippi state auditor orders former NFL quarterback and Hall of Famer Brett Favre to repay the state $828,000 or face an imminent lawsuit.
- 2021 Wednesday CC: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS- First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3603 what with a $25 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 01, 14, 21, 37, 40, and Mega 23. Out of 101,187 winning tickets, the highest winners were five people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $3,642 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #897 with a jackpot of $50 million up for grabs: 23, 29, 47, 59, 60, and Mega 15.
- 2021 Wednesday DD: As everyone knows, when we have information on what the Chi-Coms and their milksop lackeys are up to today, we will let you know so we hope you will check in with us throughout your day…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0617 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Dreams of Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Guitar maestro Richard Thompson got around to his first solo album, “Henry the Human Fly,” that Warner Bros. released on April 16, 1972. For a debut, it was somewhat inauspicious and according to the artist, it may have been the worst-selling album in the company’s catalog. That aside, Richard Thompson would become one of the most endearing solo artists in the world because of his amazing musical talents, his lyrical abilities, and his somewhat sardonic albeit perverse wit. Like all good songwriters, he has a cast of characters who find themselves in all sorts of oddball positions in life and thus we have a talent that will delight audiences for, uh, going on now fifty-plus years. Joining the guitarist/vocalist are a cast of characters as diverse as his topics: Pat Donaldson (bass), Sandy Denny (piano, vocals), and numerous others who contribute all manner of acoustic, brass, and stringed instruments. We hope you will rush out and seek this stunning hodgepodge of musical delight and will add it to your growing collection- you will be glad you did; we guarantee it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-13-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with absolute responsiveness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 7,654. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, BUSINESS NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, POPULAR CULTURE NEWS, NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS, FAKE NEWS I, CALIFORNIA STATE NEWS, RHODE ISLAND NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS, Mexico, Chicago, Robert Lamm, Rick Vito, Fleetwood Mac, Mick Fleetwood’s Zoo, Graham Simpson, Roxy Music, Fairport Convention, Simon Nichol, Sammy Hagar, The Red Rocker, Montrose, Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Paul Simon, Simon and Garfunkel, The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Freeman Miller, President Abraham Lincoln, President Warren G. Harding, U.S. Secretary of War John W. Weeks, President Chester A. Arthur, U.S. Attorney General Benjamin H. Brewster, President Calvin Coolidge, U.S. Attorney General John G. Sargent, President George W. Bush, Acting U.S. Attorney General Peter Keisler, Congressman Jason Smith, Congressman James Comer, Congressman Matt Rosendale, President Donald J. Trump, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Bill Melugin, Coach Jon Gruden, Green Bay Packers- The, Brett Favre, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Federal Judge Royce Lamberth, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Senator “Crazy Bernie” Sanders, former Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, Bob Woodward, Joy “Race-Baiter” Reid, Julius Streicher, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Stalingrad, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Swazi Lilangeni, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1598, Powerball, Powerball Draw #897, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3603, Richard Thompson, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 13, 2021, #4,205
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Once we win BIG on November 3, here is my strategy for turning the Democratic Party into a rump party by adding some additional amendments to the Constitution
Wednesday, October 13, 2021:
[i] We presented the music of Roxy Music at the secondary blog and hope to do it at the main blog sometime within the next 3 years. At the secondary blog, we began promoting the music of this famed British band as well as of Bryan Ferry, Andy Mackay, and Phil Manzanera beginning on Wednesday, September 07, 2016, through several successive months. We hope you will seek them out.
[ii] We will present the music of Chicago- and its various members’ solo careers- sometime in 2030 so we hope you will remain with us until then.
[iii] Not sure when we will promote the music of Montrose but when we do Van Halen, we will do them and Chickenfoot. Please stay tuned…
[iv] Not sure when we will promote the music of Van Halen but when we do, we will also present the music of Sammy Hagar so please stay tuned.
[v] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. Seeing as how Fleetwood Mac was among the earliest bands we ever promoted, we will have to pick them back up and present not only the music of the band that has come out since then but also the individual member’s solo projects.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Fairport Convention, Sandy Denny, Fotheringay, and Richard Thompson, on Monday, October 04, 2021, which continues to this day.
[vi] See earlier footnote.
[vii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Judge Lamberth serves as the senior judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!