TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 186
139. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2022:
Lag BaOmer (Jewish Holiday)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Edward Douglass White; U.S. Secretary of State Robert Bacon; Nazi Philipp Bouhler, AC/DC featuring Phil Rudd, Curved Air featuring Mike Wedgwood, Derek and the Dominoes featuring Eric Clapton, “In the Navy” by the Village People, the Who featuring Pete Townshend, and ZZ Top featuring Dusty Hill:
- 715 Wednesday: St. Gregory II begins his reign as the 89th Catholic Pope. He would serve from today until February 11, 731.
- 1506 Saturday: Famed explorer and discoverer of the Americas- Christopher Columbus- designates his son, Diego, as his sole heir.
- 1536 Tuesday: After a court convicted her of adultery, Anne Boleyn, the second wife of English King Henry VIII, undergoes beheading on this date.
- 1568 Sunday: English Queen Elizabeth I has her retainers arrest Mary Queen of Scots on charges of high treason.
- 1588 Thursday: The Spanish Armada sets sail for Lisbon, Portugal; next stop: Great Britain and the climactic battle that would determine who would control England, the Spaniards, or the Brits.
- 1643 Tuesday: Massachusetts Bay, Plymouth, Connecticut, and New Harbor form the United Colonies of New England on this date.
- 1649 Wednesday: Following the execution of King Charles I, Parliament declared England to be a ‘republic;’ however, the nobility restored the monarchy in 1660.
- 1769 Friday: The reign of the 249th Roman Catholic Pope Clement XIV begins on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until September 22, 1774.
- 1780 Friday: A mysterious darkness enveloped much of New England and part of Canada in the early afternoon.
- 1792 Saturday: After heavy fighting Russian troops enter Poland.
- 1848 Friday: After taking a major ass whooping, Mexico surrenders Texas to the United States.
- 1863 Tuesday: The Civil War siege of Vicksburg, Mississippi commences on this date.
- 1865 Friday: Union cavalry finally catch up to and apprehend fugitive Confederate President Jefferson Davis.
- 1884 Monday: The Ringling Brothers Circus makes its debut.
- 1885 Tuesday: Under the command of German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, German troops colonize Cameroon and Togoland. Imperial Germany is expanding her possessions around the globe, possessions they will lose after the First World War.
- 1910 Thursday: The passage of the Earth through the tail of Halley’s Comet causes near panic across the planet.
- 1911 Friday: A court in New York City handed down a conviction based upon fingerprint evidence; this was the first time in history that fingerprints convicted a criminal.
- 1913 Monday: California Governor Hiram Johnson, Republican, signed the Webb-Hartley Law prohibiting “aliens ineligible to citizenship” from owning farmland, a measure targeting Asian immigrants, particularly the Japanese.
- 1919 Monday: In New York City, the former 39th U.S. Secretary of State Robert Bacon died. A Republican, he served under President Theodore Roosevelt from January 27, 1909, to March 05, 1909.
- 1921 Thursday: Congress passed, and President Warren G. Harding signed the Emergency Quota Act, which established national quotas for immigrants. Meanwhile, the 55th Associate Justice of Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) Edward Douglass White, Democrat, appointed by President Grover Cleveland to fill Melville Fuller’s seat, died in Washington, D.C., on this date.
- 1927 Thursday: The silent movie, “Wings,” a World War I drama starring Clara Bow, Charles “Buddy” Rogers, and Richard Arlen, had its world premiere in San Antonio, Texas, where the film crew filmed it. It went on to win an Academy Award for best picture.
- 1930 Monday: In South Africa, white women win voting rights.
- 1935 Sunday: T.E. Lawrence, also known as “Lawrence of Arabia,” died in Dorset, England, six days after suffering life-threatening injuries in a motorcycle crash. Meanwhile, the National Football League gives the nod to an annual college draft, to commence the following year.
- 1940 Sunday: As the German war machine continues pressing its attacks across France, things are looking grim. In some parts of the front, French armored forces are launching counterattacks, but they are few and far between. Still, Paris is not yet ready to throw in the towel and still has hopes that somehow, they can turn things around in their fight against the Nazi juggernaut. Meanwhile, Winston Churchill’s government is in communication with its leadership in the field and the two come to the same conclusion that they may have to evacuate the British Expeditionary Force- the BEF- from the beaches of France if things don’t soon turn around for them.
- 1941 Monday: The Fascist Italian commander in East Africa- the Duke of Aosta- surrenders with 7,000 of his remaining troops at Amba Alagi. Out of 230,000 Italian troops throughout East Africa, only 80,000 remain. The fight will continue on but soon all Axis resistance will lay down their weapons and surrender. Il Duce let them down.
- 1942 Tuesday: The Second Battle of Kharkov continues on the Eastern Front as German panzer forces continue trading blows with Soviet units determined to prevent the fall of the city for as long as they can hold out.
- 1943 Wednesday: In his second wartime address to the U.S. Congress, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill pledged his country’s full support in the fight against Japan. That same day, top U.S. and British officials meeting in Washington reached agreement on May 1, 1944, as the date for the D-Day invasion of France. However, the operation did not launch until more than a month later. Finally, the German government declares Berlin “Jew-Free.”
- 1944 Friday: German defenses in Italy begin to collapse after the loss of the hilltop fortress of Monte Cassino. Although they are forced into retreat, the Germans movement north up the Italian Peninsula is orderly and conducted with a masterly defensive withdrawal. New defensive positions await them in northern Italy where the Germans will remain until war’s end.
- 1945 Saturday: In Germany, Philipp Bouhler, Chief of the Chancellery of the Führer of the NDSAP 06-1933 to 05-07-1945, committed suicide on this date. Elsewhere, English songwriter and guitarist of the Who[i], Pete Townshend, is born on this date in Chiswick, Middlesex, England. Meanwhile, the Battle of Okinawa continues as the Japanese severely bloody and beat up U.S. forces struggling to seize control of Ishimmi Ridge. Elsewhere, Free French and British forces begin reclaiming Syria and other parts of the region from Vichy French forces. The Arab citizens pour out in droves protesting their arrival as they have been dreaming of independence.
- 1949 Thursday: Dusty Hill, future bassist, and vocalist with the Texas rock band, ZZ Top[ii], is born in Dallas, Texas, on this date.
- 1950 Friday: Future member of the British rock band, Curved Air[iii]– Mike Wedgwood, bassist- is born in Derby, England, on this date.
- 1954 Wednesday: Postmaster General Summerfield approves CIA mail-opening project. Elsewhere, future drummer with the Australian rock band, AC/DC[iv]–Phil Rudd (drums 1975-1983 / 1994-2015)—is born on this date in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1958 Monday: The United States and Canada form the joint North American Air Defense Command (NORAD).
- 1962 Saturday: Actress Marilyn Monroe sang “Happy Birthday to You” to President John F. Kennedy during a Democratic fundraiser at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Meanwhile, Stan Musial breaks Honus Wagner’s National League hit record with 3,431.
- 1964 Tuesday: The State Department disclosed that it had found 40 hidden microphones in the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, USSR.
- 1967 Friday: The United States Air Force commences bombing North Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
- 1973 Saturday: Secretariat won the Preakness Stakes, the second of his Triple Crown victories.
- 1974 Sunday: Erno Rubik invented the puzzle that the world came to know as the “Rubik’s Cube.”
- 1979 Saturday: English guitarist and vocalist, Eric Clapton[v], weds the wife of his best friend, George Harrison, Patty Boyd Harrison. His love for her sparked the love song that is as powerful today as it was then, “Layla,” recorded with his Derek and the Dominoes band. Meanwhile, “In the Navy” by the homosexual musical group, the Village People[vi], hits #3 on the rock music charts.
- 1981 Tuesday: An Irish Republican landmine in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, killed five British soldiers on this date.
- 1984 Saturday: In the National Hockey League’s Stanley Cup Finals, the Edmonton Oilers beat the New York Islanders 4 games to 1.
- 1990 Saturday: Heavyweight boxer Greg Page’s record falls to 31-9 when Mark Wills scores a TKO at 1:34 of Round 6 in a 10-round bout.
- 1992 Tuesday: The 27th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which prohibits Congress from raising its own salaries (what has happened to this amendment?) underwent ratification on this date. Elsewhere in the United States, in a case that drew much national notoriety, the teenaged lover of Joey Buttafuoco, Amy Fisher, of Massapequa, N.Y., shot his wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco, seriously wounding her.
- 1993 Wednesday: The Clinton White House set off a political storm by abruptly firing the entire staff of its travel office; five of the seven staffers later won reinstatement and appointment to other areas of the government.
- 1994 Thursday: Former first lady Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis died in New York at age 64.
- 1998 Tuesday: In Nashville, Tennessee, heavyweight boxer Greg Page improves his pro record to 54-12-1 by beating George Harris via a TKO in the 1st Round.
- 2000 Friday: The bones of the most complete and best-preserved Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton went on display in Chicago on this date.
- 2006 Thursday: A key U.N. panel joined European and United Nation leaders in urging the Bush administration to close its POW camp in Guantanamo Bay, saying the indefinite detention of terror suspects- namely jihadis- there violated the world’s ban on torture. Bullshit- it’s what the scumbags deserve. Meanwhile, lead singer of the British band, Freddie & the Dreamers[vii]– Freddie Garrity- dies on this date.
- 2007 Friday: Grotesquely overweight liberal filmmaker Michael Moore, releases his movie, “Sicko,” a dark ‘expose’ of the American medical system. Putzes like him praise the medical systems one finds in Cuba, Venezuela, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, and communist China; go figure. At the Cannes Film Festival, reviews are mixed.
- 2008 Sunday: Barack Obama picked up the endorsement of Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, less than a week after Hillary Rodham Clinton overwhelmingly won the state’s primary. Elsewhere, Chinese stood still, and sirens wailed to mourn the country’s nearly 87,000 earthquake victims.
- 2009 Monday: Bahrain recognizes Kosovo as a free and independent nation.
- 2010 Tuesday: After the military stormed a protest camp in the center of the city, red shirt protesters set numerous buildings across Bangkok on fire.
- 2011 Wednesday: Following the Obama administration’s placing of sanctions onto President Bashar al-Assad over his reaction against Islamists running amok in the country, Damascus condemns the Obama administration for its unilateral actions. Elsewhere, as the people of North Korea continue starving to death, the United Nations World Food Program begins calling for assistance to help these downtrodden denizens of the world’s absolute worst nation.
- 2012 Saturday: Robert Spitzer, a retired American psychiatrist, claims his 2001 study was ‘fatally flawed’; the study falsely supported the myth that gay people could be ‘cured’.
- 2013 Sunday: Off the coast of California, U.S. Navy dolphins discover a rare 19th Century torpedo. Elsewhere, the North Korean navy captures a Chi-Com fishing vessel and demands a ransom for the return of the ship and its crew. Wow.
- 2014 Monday: The United Nations and the European Union send workers, supplies, and equipment to storm-ravaged Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia in the wake of floods that killed at least 36 people and hurt many, many more. The floods left many people homeless and destitute, so the aid was a Godsend for the people.
- 2015 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, Prince Charles shakes hands with Gerry Adams, president of the Sinn Fein party, which was formerly part of the militant Irish Republican Army; Prince Charles is the first member of the British royal family to meet him.
- 2016 Thursday: Montenegro signs an accession agreement with NATO which will put the former part of Yugoslavia on track for eventual membership. Each of the member nations of NATO will have to either yay or nay the entry of the country into the world’s largest and oldest military alliance but in a world where everyone trembles over Russia and the Chi-Coms, their entry should be welcome.
- 2017 Friday: Sweden dropped a rape investigation of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who remained holed up in the Ecuadoran London embassy to avoid arrest and possible extradition to the United States to face charges stemming from the publication of thousands of pages of classified documents.
- 2018 Saturday: Britain’s Prince Harry wed American actress Meghan Markle in a service that reflected Harry’s royal heritage and his bride’s biracial roots, as well as their shared commitment to put a more diverse, modern face on the monarchy. In so doing, he would find himself booted out of the royal family and when Ms. Markle dumps him, he will be living on the streets. Such is young love!
- 2019 Sunday: At historically black Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia, billionaire Robert F. Smith announces he will pay off the college loans of nearly 400 graduating seniors, urging them to pay their good luck forward. God bless him. Meanwhile 8 of 9 planets align on the same side of the Sun on this date.
- 2020 Tuesday: Neil Cavuto is still expressing outrage as are numerous other liberal talking heads and pundits due to him being unashamed that he is taking hydroxychloroquine sulfate as a preventative against the Chinese Virus. Speaking of COVID-19, here are the stats for the world: 4,893,195 number of confirmed cases, 322,861 confirmed deaths, but 1,686,487 confirmed recoveries which is good. In the United States, we have 1,558,631 confirmed cases, 92,258 confirmed deaths, but 297,153 confirmed recoveries which again is great. In the three states where we have chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, we begin with California first: 81,795 number of confirmed cases, 3,334 confirmed deaths, but 0 confirmed recoveries since Gov. Gavin Newsom won’t provide them. Next, here’s Hawaii: 641 number of confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, but 573 confirmed recoveries; thank you, Gov. Ige. Finally, we have Washington state where they have a crackpot governor talking about ‘conspiracies from the planet Pluto,’ here are the stats: 18,811 number of confirmed cases, 1,031 confirmed deaths, but 0 confirmed recoveries due to the state not reporting them. Meanwhile, communist China continues misreporting the statistics but sources within Hong Kong continue getting the truth out and the numbers are 10-15-percent higher than what Beijing is reporting. Go figure.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 165,457,298 confirmed cases, +571,756, 3,429,560 confirmed deaths, +11,341 and 145,664,210 confirmed recoveries, +65,660. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,795,693 confirmed cases, UP 23,533 from yesterday’s reporting, 601,879 confirmed deaths, UP 565,[viii] and 27,295,523 confirmed recoveries, UP 48,317. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, There Have Been 285,552 Chi-Vi Deaths In The United States- President Biden, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 174,057 deaths.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,772,275 confirmed cases, 62,754 confirmed deaths, and 2,014,099 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,299,596 confirmed cases, 36,287 confirmed deaths, and 1,903,074 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,889 confirmed cases, 492 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 426,465 confirmed cases, 5,713 confirmed deaths, and 208,961 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Texas: they have 2,937,461 confirmed cases, 51,298 confirmed deaths, and 2,809,993 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,221 confirmed cases, 6,395 confirmed deaths, and 832,232 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Cuba, a communist hellhole that liberal Americans for some unexplainable reason seem to worship and love: 128,094 cases of the virus, 834 confirmed deaths and 120,282 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,896.04, DOWN 164.62 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,299.74, DOWN 3.90 points (-0.029%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,115.68, DOWN 12.15 points (-0.29%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.38 per barrel, +0.02 (+0.03%). The price of GOLD is $1,869.20 per troy oz., -12.60 (-0.65%) while the price of SILVER is $27.79 per troy ounce, -0.23 (-0.84%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,194.50 per troy oz, -7.10 (-0.59%) while the price of COPPER is $4.59 per pound, -0.00 (-0.04%).[xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,869.29 per troy oz, -33.59 (-1.16%).[xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,200.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-0.70%).[xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.94. In Venezuelan Bolivar, one greenback equals 248,487.64 (that’s socialism for you) and in Vietnamese Dong, a buck equals 23,045.00 and in West African CFA Franc, one dollar equals 532.50 of theirs.[xv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.144 per gallon, $2.887 in Florida, $3.886 in Hawaii, and $3.547 in Washington state.[xvi] Let’s look at one other location- Wisconsin: $2.877. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Kyrgyzstan: $2.313 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,305,687,729,011 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– today is the 58th day in which the appointed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has FAILED to visit the southern border. What’s up with that? Speaking of the border calamity, One America News reports today’s stats regarding JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- as of today, the cost of caring for illegal aliens is $519,152,882. The number of illegals that have crossed into the United States this year alone sits at 1,555,337 invaders whom the Biden regime is dumping across the United States. One America News reports the number of illegals in the United States is around 35,555,336 which is incredible, but we have long said that the numbers of illegal alien invaders is between 35-50 million which is not flipping good. Round ‘em up and begin deporting them. NOW. Apparently, along with the more than a million who have flooded into the United States this year, the Biden regime is going to allow in an additional 260 ‘vulnerable illegal aliens,’ i.e., gays, trannys, and other victimized groups, into the U.S. every day where the taxpayers will pay their way.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Colombian leaders confirm the death of prominent FARC leader Jesus Santrich- killed in Venezuela. Venezuelan dictator (and former bus driver) Nicolas Maduro says he knows nothing about it. In other overseas-related news, U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi calls for a ‘diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.’ What is wrong, Mumbles? Chi-Coms not dumping enough cash in your bank accounts.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– After Maricopa County, Arizona, Democrat election officials did their best to delete as much data related to the 2020 Elections, election auditors have announced they have recovered the deleted databases.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Joe Biden News– A mushed-mouth Joe Biden spoke to U.S. Coast Guard grads and after telling them that ‘COVID-19 has prepared you to meet any challenge,’ he lit them up for not being overly enthusiastic about his incredibly low-key, incoherent speech and called them ‘dull,’ forcing them to applaud his stumbling, bumbling speech. It was incredibly embarrassing to be sure. Meanwhile, when a news reporter asked Joe Biden about “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ attack on him during the primary debates of last year over his record on busing, the slow-witted moron who resides in the White House said of her comments that her comments were ‘f**king bulls**t.” (Note- increasing belligerence and anger is yet another sign of mental decline).
- 2021 Wednesday J: Joe Biden Regime News I- the regime announces it is going to release 3 terrorists languishing in Gitmo. (Note- why not try the SOBs and then execute them?). Next, the regime slanders the impressive, peace-bringing Abraham Accords, basically labeling them as fecal matter. Wow. Next, the regime is offering little support to Israel. It would appear that she will have to fight on in solitude against Hamas and Hezbollah trash seeking to destroy her. Moving on, Joe Biden’s court-packing commission is meeting soon with answers as to how the Democrats can continue trashing the federal court system. (Note- a McLaughlin poll says that 64-percent of Americans believe Joe Biden won’t be running in 2024 and that President Donald J. Trump will decimate “Kooky Kamala” Harris should this quack somehow become the Democratic Party’s sacrificial 2024 lamb).
- 2021 Wednesday K: Joe Biden Regime News II– The BIG Joe Biden regime news of the day is that the regime is lifting all sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline running beneath the Baltic Sea from Russia to Germany. This will bring cheap Russian natural gas to Europe. What could be wrong with that? Well, it provides the Putin regime loads of high-paying jobs while increasing his regime’s power and reach across all non-Russia Europe, something President Donald J. Trump fought against, and which Joe Biden has now overturned- and they claim the 45th president was a stooge of the Russians for four long years. Wow. What could be wrong with the Russians supplying the main source of energy to Europe? Why have NATO? Add to that Joe Biden shutting down the Keystone XL Pipeline on Day 1 and the Colonial Pipeline suffering a Russian hacking attack. Again, WTF? Yet, all we hear are crickets…
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News I– The GOP is expected to release their ‘counteroffer’ to Joe Biden’s multi-trillion-dollar 2022 Budget soon. We await it with bated breath. Next, Rep. Gus Bilirakis, R-FL 12th congressional district, ripped Health and Human Services Secretary (and California’s shame) Xavier Becerra a new one over the secretary’s stance on ‘partial birth abortion.’ Secretary Becerra sidestepped ‘partial birth abortion’ by mumbling about no actual law prohibiting the barbaric practice. Ah, one must love the Pro-Death Movement. Meanwhile, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, RINO-GA, says he is running for re-election in 2022. Loser. Elsewhere, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom released his 2019 tax returns. Big whoop.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News II– Senator Tommy Tuberville, R-AL, seeks to codify into law what President Donald J. Trump sought to do back in 2017 and that is to keep U.S. soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen-and-women, Coast Guard, and other military retirement funds out of communist China. Back in 2017, the 45th president discovered that the five-member panel that manages military personnel retirement funds were going to invest the money in Chi-Com companies which means that money ALWAYS manages to find its way into Chi-Com military corporations. That is insane, as insane as allowing the Chinese Communist Party to manufacture the pharmaceuticals the American people rely upon to protect their health. We hope you succeed in this valiant effort, Senator Tuberville.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News III– The U.S. Department of Justice is creating a task force to combat Chi-Vi fraud in the United States and around the world wherever it may be connected to the U.S. Next, President Donald J. Trump is encouraging lawmakers to vote against the proposed 01-06-2021 Capitol Hill Riots, aka the largest false flag operation in the history of American politics, ‘commission’ to investigate the events surrounding that day. The Democrats do not want to investigate Antifa, Black Lives Matter, or any other domestic terrorist group, just the events of January 06, 2021, which means they want to investigate President Trump yet again, hoping against hope, they can somehow tar and feather him as some sort of Osama bin Laden. Later in the day, the House voted to establish the commission with 35 Republicans[xix] joining the Democrats. Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, hoped that Republicans would not vote ‘aye’ on this garbage and yet they did. Sad, extremely sad.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News IV– A U.S. Army chaplain found himself reprimanded for being critical of the NEW U.S. Army’s ‘tranny policy.’ This occurred back on May 12 when Chaplain Major Andrew Calvert commented on his personal social media page where he expressed his religious views and mentioned his support for the ban on trannys serving in the U.S. military. Once again, a conservative thinker is smacked down for sharing his or her personal views. What a load of crap. Next, despite what Pope Francis has ordered, U.S. bishops are going to begin debating Joe Biden receiving/not receiving communion over his Pro-Death policies. We hope they excommunicate the old bastard. He certainly is NO Catholic. Elsewhere, ultra-left, Soros-funded hack Attorney General Leticia James says that investigation into President Donald J. Trump is now a ‘criminal matter.’[xx] Soros’ ankle-biting dog strikes again. Finally, attorney Mark McCloskey, R-MO, announced that he is running for U.S. Senate in Rush Limbaugh’s home state.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Political News V– In the city controlled by Mayor Lori “The Loser” Lightfoot, DS-Chicago, so far this year there have been 1,200 shootings. Oh- she also will no longer permit white people to interview her. Racist? Of course, but Democrats claim it’s somehow not. Go figure. In the Keystone State, businessman Lou Barletta is running to replace the POS they have for governor now, the extremely corrupt Tom Wolf. We hope he clobbers him. Elsewhere, Senator John Barrasso, R-WY, is pressing the Joe Biden regime over its use of encrypted communications so as to avoid any type of oversight. This is akin to Hillary Rodham Clinton having a private server next door to her basement crapper. Can you imagine what would be said if President Donald J. Trump was the one committing this highly questionable act? Ye gods, don’t even want to think about it.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Miscellaneous News I– A medical panel recommends colon cancer screenings beginning at age 45. Next, Southern Command plans to double its emerging tech areas budget in 2022. Next, Yosemite National Park is going to require reservations through September so as not to overcrowd America’s most popular national park. Elsewhere, Lollapalooza Music Festival returns in Chicago on June 29. Elsewhere, Lamborghini projects a fully electric car by 2030.
- 2021 Wednesday R: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, we have the Super Lotto Draw #3561 with a $47 million jackpot on the line. Next, we have the Powerball Draw #847 with a $201 million jackpot on the line for some lucky soul(s). First, here are the results for the Super Lotto draw tonight- 04, 16, 18, 32, 44, and Mega 20. Out of 125,265 winning tickets, the highest winners are THREE people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $15,174 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Christy’s Donut in Los Angeles, CA 90062; (2) Safeway Fuel in South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 (they hit on May 08, 2021, too); and (3) Love’s Travel Stop in Westmorland, CA 92281. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball: 11, 13, 55, 56, 69, and Powerball 04. Out of 83,446 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $14,910 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: We are behind, yes, we know that…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0835 a 24” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Playmates.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by the Beach Boys was filler of sorts what with it being an album of covers done with acoustic instruments and vocals. “Beach Boys Party” came out on November 08, 1965 and was received well even though the times they were a-changing all-right. The lineup features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), and Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass). Brian Wilson had by this time suffered his first mental breakdown due to the constant stress of being forced by his family members to write hit songs and commercial albums as well as nonstop touring and friction with his abusive father Murray. He also was experimenting with the popular drugs of the time so he could raise the level of his songwriting which was to come. Great album for an increasingly contentious time in the history of the world which is why we encourage everyone to seek it out and enjoy. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-19-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,386. Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Past Memories Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, AC/DC, Phil Rudd, Mike Wedgwood, Curved Air, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Patty Boyd Harrison, “Layla” by Derek and the Dominoes, Freddie Garrity, Freddie & the Dreamers, “In the Navy” by the Village People, Pete Townshend, The Who, Dusty Hill, ZZ Top, Hamas, Hezbollah, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Europe, Germany, NATO, Nord Stream 2, Chi-Com Military, Chinese Communist Party, CCP- the, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. Colombia, Venezuela, Israel, Abraham Accords, Montenegro, Yugoslavia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Hong Kong, NATO, North Korea, Battle of Okinawa, Battle of Monte Cassino, Second Battle of Kharkov, “Lawrence of Arabia”, Fall of France 1940, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News Iv, Political News V, Miscellaneous News I, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Covid-19 Global And U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, Pandemic Politics, 2020, Confederate President Jefferson Davis, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Border Czar “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden’s Border Calamity, Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Edward Douglass White, U.S. Secretary of State Robert Bacon, Senator John Barrasso, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Tommy Tuberville, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Gus Bilirakis, Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Attorney Mark McCloskey, Lou Barletta, Governor David Ige, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Tom Wolf, Attorney General Leticia James, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Mayor Lori “The Loser” Lightfoot, Chicago Politics, Georgia Politics, Missouri Politics, Pennsylvania Politics, Partial Birth Abortion, Pro-Death Movement, Politicians and Tax Returns, Sham January 06-2021 Commission, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, George Soros, U.S. Department of Justice, Neil Cavuto, Neil Cavuto’s Infamous Hydroxychloroquine Meltdown, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Alien Disaster, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, West African CFA Franc, Wisconsin Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Kyrgyzstani Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Keystone XL Pipeline, Colonial Pipeline, Natural Gas, McLaughlin Polling, National Security Issues, Lamborghini, Lollapalooza Music Festival 2021, Colon Cancer Screenings, Yosemite National Park, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3561, Powerball, Powerball Draw #847, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Gregory II, Pope Clement XIV, Pope Francis, Professional Boxing, Greg Page v. George Harris, Mark Wills v. Greg Page, The Beach Boys, Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici,
[i] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[ii] We look forward to sharing the music of this famed, “Little Ol’ Band from Texas,” ZZ Top sometime in the next decade.
[iii] Not sure as to when we will be promoting the music of Curved Air but when we do, you will be among the first to know.
[iv] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works, but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[v] We should have promoted the music of Eric Clapton when we did the music of both Cream and the Yardbirds, but we failed to do so. We hope to do it extremely soon so please remain vigilant for the day we do. We thank you.
[vi] We hope to promote the music of the Village People in the not-too-distant future. Don’t want anyone calling us homophobic.
[vii] Not sure when we will do the music of Freddie and the Dreamers but one day, we most certainly will so continue reading our political site until we do.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xix] Here are the 35 RINOs who voted for the ‘commission’: Liz Cheney, WY, Tom Rice, S.C., Dan Newhouse, WA, Anthony Gonzalez, OH, Adam Kinzinger, IL, Fred Upton, MI, Jaime Herrera-Beutler, WA, Peter Meijer, MI, John Katko, NY, David Valadao, CA, Tom Reed, NY, Don Bacon, NE, John Curtis, UT, Brian Fitzpatrick, PA, Andrew Garbarino, NY, Tony Gonzales, TX, Dusty Johnson, SD, David Joyce, OH, Chris Smith, NJ, Van Taylor, TX, Chris Jacobs, NY, David McKinley, W. VA, Jeff Fortenberry, NE, Maria Elvira Salazar, FL, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, IA, Steve Womack, AR, Stephanie Bice, OK, French Hill, AR, Mike Simpson, ID, Rodney Davis, IL, Blake Moore, UT, Michael Guest, MS, Trey Hollingsworth, IN, Carlos Gimenez, FL, and Cliff Bentz, OR. The 10 who voted to impeach President Donald J. Trump are here as are others whom we do not know. Some are curious as to WHY Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa would vote to establish this bogus commission after the Democrats tried to strip her of her victory. WTF?
[xx] President Trump says this is yet another political witch hunt.