TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 166
160. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JUNE 09, 2022:
U.S. Attorney General Charles Bonaparte; U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara; U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan; Curved Air featuring Francis Monkman, Deep Purple featuring Jon Lord, Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring George Bunnell, UFO featuring Paul Chapman, Uriah Heep featuring Mick Box, and Wishbone Ash featuring Trevor Bolder:
- 68 Saturday: The Roman Emperor Nero committed suicide on this date ending a 13-year reign of terror having implored his secretary Epaphroditos to slit his throat to evade a Senate-imposed death by flogging.
- 1456 Monday: The 23rd recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet by the Earth occurs on this date.
- 1534 Saturday: Jacques Cartier first sails into the St. Lawrence River’s mouth on his exploratory journey of discovery in North America.
- 1549 Thursday: The Church of England adopts the Book of Common Prayer.
- 1588 Thursday: The Spanish Armada departs Lisbon, Portugal, bound to do battle with England.
- 1720 Sunday: Sweden and Denmark sign the third Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1732 Monday: James Oglethorpe received a charter from Britain’s King George II to found the colony of Georgia on this date.
- 1772 Tuesday: The first naval battle during the Revolutionary War takes place off the shore of Providence, Rhode Island.
- 1790 Wednesday: John Barry copyrighted the first American book to receive a copyright: “Philadelphia Spelling Book.”
- 1802 Wednesday: The U.S. military founds the military academy at West Point.
- 1851 Monday: In Baltimore, Maryland, future 46th U.S. Attorney General Charles Bonaparte is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Theodore Roosevelt from December 17, 1906, to March 04, 1909.
- 1856 Monday: 500 Mormons abandon Iowa and head west towards Utah.
- 1863 Tuesday: A two-day meeting began in New York City to create the United States Veterinary Medical Association (now the American Veterinary Association).
- 1869 Wednesday: Charles Elmer Hires sells his first root beer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1870 Thursday: Author Charles Dickens died in Gad’s Hill Place, England.
- 1898 Thursday: China leases Hong Kong’s new territories to Great Britain for 99 years.
- 1911 Friday: Carrie A. Nation, the hatchet-wielding temperance crusader, died in Leavenworth, Kansas, at age 64.
- 1915 Wednesday: The 41st U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from March 05, 1913, until today.
- 1916 Friday: In San Francisco, CA, future 8th U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara is born. A Republican (until 1978; he then became a Democrat), he served under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson from 01-21-1961 to 02-29-1968.
- 1931 Tuesday: Robert H. Goddard patented a rocket-fueled aircraft design.
- 1934 Saturday: Donald Duck made his debut in the Silly Symphonies cartoon, “The Wise Little Hen.”
- 1940 Sunday: During World War II, Norway decided to surrender to the Nazis, effective at midnight.
- 1941 Monday: Jon Lord, future keyboardist with the great British hard rock band, Deep Purple[i], was born in Leicester, England, on this date. He would perform with Deep Purple for almost his entire career up until his death in 2012 from pancreatic carcinoma. During a lull in Purple’s career, Lord tinkled the keys for Whitesnake from 1978-to-1982.
- 1942 Tuesday: In their ongoing punishment of the Czechs for having murdered their appointed Nazi leader, Reinhard Heydrich, the Nazis raze the town of Lidice, murdering everyone in it.
- 1943 Wednesday: The Federal Government began withholding income tax from paychecks. In doing this, the government transferred the onus of collecting taxes onto the employer and away from them, something ignorant people still do not believe is their government screwing them. Everyone should write a monthly check to the IRS, which would open their eyes and cause them to demand tax reform. This occurred because President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Current Tax Payment Act of 1943 into law.
- 1944 Friday: During World War II, the Russians launch an offensive into the Karelian Peninsula of Finland, designed to take them out of the war. (The Finns were allies of the Axis).
- 1945 Saturday: Japanese Premier Kantaro Suzuki declared that Japan would fight to the last rather than accept unconditional surrender.
- 1946 Sunday: Mel Ott (with the New York Giants) became the first manager to suffer ejection from both games of a doubleheader.
- 1947 Monday: Future lifelong guitarist with the hard rock British band, Uriah Heep[ii]—Mick Box—is born in London, England, on this date.
- 1949 Thursday: Future guitarist with famed acid rock band, the Strawberry Alarm Clock[iii]– George Bunnell- is born in Lawrence, Massachusetts, on this date. Elsewhere, in Hampstead, North London, future member of the British band, Curved Air- Francis Monkman (keyboards and guitars)- is born.
- 1950 Friday: Trevor Bolder—future bassist/vocalist with a variety of English bands–Wishbone Ash[iv] 1981-82 / David Bowie[v] 1971-73 / Spiders from Mars 1976 / Uriah Heep[vi] 1977-2011—was born in Kingston upon Hull, England on this date.
- 1953 Tuesday: Ninety-four people died when a tornado struck Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 1954 Wednesday: During the Senate-Army Hearings, Army special counsel Joseph N. Welch berated Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, R- Wisconsin, for verbally attacking a member of Welch’s law firm, Fred Fisher, asking McCarthy: “Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?” Elsewhere, future guitarist with UFO and with various members of that band, Paul Chapman, is born in Cardiff, Wales, on this date. He would die on his birthday in 2020.
- 1959 Tuesday: The first ballistic missile carrying submarine, the USS George Washington, launched.
- 1967 Friday: During the 1967 War between Israel and its Arab enemies, the Israelis reach the Suez Canal.
- 1969 Monday: The Senate confirmed Warren Burger to be the new chief justice of the United States Supreme Court, succeeding Earl Warren. Meanwhile, his fellow members of the Rolling Stones[vii] force Brian Jones to quit the group because of his drug problems and legal issues, which prevent the band from touring the United States.
- 1972 Friday: Heavy rains triggered record flooding in the Black Hills of South Dakota; the resulting disaster left at least 238 people dead and $164 million in damage.
- 1973 Saturday: Secretariat won the Belmont Stakes, becoming horseracing’s first Triple Crown winner in 25 years.
- 1977 Thursday: The people of Great Britain and its remaining empire celebrate the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1978 Friday: Leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints struck down a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men from the Mormon priesthood. Meanwhile, at Caesar’s Palace in Paradise, Nevada, in a 15-round heavyweight championship bout, Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, wins a split decision to take the WBC heavyweight belt from Ken Norton, aka the Fighting Marine. With the loss, Norton’s record would go to 40-5 while that of Holmes would go to 28-0. Finally, one of 21 remaining Gutenberg Bibles sells for $2.4 million in London, England.
- 1982 Wednesday: Israeli jets wipe out Syrian SAM-Missile sites in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon.
- 1983 Thursday: Britain’s Conservatives, led by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, won a decisive election victory.
- 1985 Sunday: The Soviet Union’s Vega-1 Venus space probe deposits a landing capsule onto the surface of the cloud-covered planet. Meanwhile, jihadist trash kidnapped American educator Thomas Sutherland and held him in Lebanon until releasing him in November 1991. Scumbag terrorists, we need to kill all of them.
- 1986 Monday: The Rogers Commission released a report on the Challenger disaster. The report explained that the spacecraft blew up because of a failure in a solid rocket booster joint.
- 1993 Wednesday: As millions of Japanese watched on television, Crown Prince Naruhito wed commoner Masako Owada in an elaborate Shinto religious ceremony. Meanwhile, the science fiction film “Jurassic Park,” directed by Steven Spielberg, had its world premiere in Washington, D.C.
- 1999 Wednesday: NATO and Yugoslavia signed a peace agreement regarding the independence of Kosovo.
- 2000 Friday: Canada and the United States signed a border security agreement on this date that called for the two nations to establish a border enforcement team. We need to do this with flipping Mexico!
- 2003 Monday: As rebels bore down on the capital of Liberia, French helicopters rescued more than 500 Americans, Europeans, and other foreigners.
- 2004 Wednesday: The body of Ronald Reagan arrived in Washington, D.C., to lie in state in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda before the 40th president’s funeral.
- 2010 Wednesday: President Obama meets with Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, and promises Palestinians $400 million in U.S. assistance for the West Bank and Gaza.
- 2013 Sunday: Edward Snowden publicly makes his identity known as the leaker of NSA documents to the world as well as demonstrated that President Barack Hussein Obama was spying on not only the entire world but also on every American—thank you, Mr. Snowden.
- 2014 Monday: In a wide-ranging review, the Veterans Affairs Department said more than 57,000 U.S. military veterans had been waiting for 90 days or more for their first VA medical appointments, and an additional 64,000 appeared to have fallen through the cracks, never getting appointments after enrolling and requesting them. Meanwhile, Laverne Cox becomes the first transgender person to appear on the cover of Time magazine.
- 2016 Thursday: President Barack Obama announces his official endorsement of former first lady, former New York senator, and former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton on this date as does Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren.
- 2017 Friday: In Game 4 of the 2017 NBA Finals, the defending champion, the Cleveland Cavaliers, beat the Golden State Warriors by a final score of 137-116. The Cavaliers came out strong and never fell behind the Warriors because LeBron James and Kyrie Irving opened a can of ‘whoop-ass’ and staved off elimination. Game 5 will occur on Monday night, June 12, 2017, at Golden State. Is it possible that what happened up in 2016 will befall the Warriors again? Stick around and see, folks. Meanwhile, punching back after his fired FBI director’s damaging testimony, President Donald Trump accused James Comey of lying to Congress and said he was “100 percent willing to testify under oath about their conversations.” Elsewhere, actor Adam West, TV’s “Batman,” died in Los Angeles at age 88.
- 2018 Saturday: Justify, ridden by Mike Smith and trained by Bob Baffert, won the Belmont Stakes to become horse racing’s 13th Triple Crown winner and the second in the past four years.
- 2019 Sunday: In Hong Kong, one of the largest anti-Beijing protests breaks out as more than 1 million people take to the streets to protest the new extradition law demanded by the communist government by which, people accused of crimes in the former British colony once arrested would be sent to the mainland for trial. God bless them! Meanwhile, in the capital of Sudan- Khartoum- anti-government protests against the ruling military junta breakout as hundreds of thousands of people take to the streets in that Islamist country.
- 2020 Tuesday: The Xi Jinping Bat Flu Virus continues racking up numbers as it plows along, methodically causing trouble everywhere it goes. Here are the stats for the world at large: 7,185,573 confirmed cases, 408.854 confirmed deaths, and 3,352,665 confirmed recoveries which dwarfs the number of deaths. Next, here are the numbers for the United States: 2,016,859 confirmed cases, 113,505 confirmed deaths, and 540,763 confirmed recoveries. In the three states where the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 113,489 confirmed cases, 4,697 confirmed deaths, but NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries which tells you all you need to know, that it’s about politics and nothing more. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 679 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 618 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 24,354 confirmed cases, 1,176 confirmed deaths, but like California, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Besides numerous California cities talking about defunding or closing down altogether the police, now Democrat losers are talking about defunding state prisons and transferring the money to social services. NO wonder gun sales are going through the roof. Virtually everyone who writes for the AICPENDBLOG.COM already has firearms and are adding more as we speak. If this is going to become the new Deadwood, so be it. We are ready. Note: to all cities appalled at the talk of defunding the police, there is a simple answer: vote every last flipping Democrat out of office ASAP. Elsewhere, famed guitarist with UFO, Paul Chapman, died at age 66, in London, England, on this date. He took over from Michael Schenker when he left to go solo and then played with Schenker as well as other UFO band mates such as Pete Way and even Phil Mogg.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 175,078,119 confirmed cases, +334,968, 3,774,262 confirmed deaths, +11,690 and 158,786,717 confirmed recoveries, +134,845. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,259,904 confirmed cases, UP 9,340 from yesterday’s reporting, 613,398 confirmed deaths, UP 346,[viii] and 28,220,863 confirmed recoveries, UP 27,949. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 295,491 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 164,158 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,798,423 confirmed cases, 63,071 confirmed deaths, and 2,062,068 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,329,867 confirmed cases, 36,973 confirmed deaths, and 1,970,341 confirmed recoveries (same as the past week). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,685 confirmed cases, 505 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 443,979 confirmed cases, 5,832 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 218,657 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Kentucky, the home of U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell: they have 461,446 confirmed cases, 7,121 confirmed deaths, and 53,151 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,585 confirmed cases, 6,418 confirmed deaths, and 832,981 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Jamaica, 111th country on the list: 49,090 cases of the virus, 988 confirmed deaths and 26,828 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,447.14, DOWN 152.68 points (-0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,911.75, DOWN 13.16 points (-0.095%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,219.55, DOWN -7.71 points (-0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $69.75 per barrel, -0.21 (-0.30%). The price of GOLD is $1,890.70 per troy oz., -4.80 (-0.25%) while the price of SILVER is $27.89 per troy ounce, -0.11 (-0.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,151.70 per troy oz, -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, -0.01 (-0.33%).[xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,774.47 per troy oz, -32.53 (-1.16%).[xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $22,250.00 per troy oz., -250.00 (-1.11%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.73. In Hungarian Forint, one greenback equals 284.31 and in Icelandic Krona, a buck equals 121.00 and in Indian Rupee, one dollar equals 72.98 of theirs.[xv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.222 per gallon, $2.964 in Florida, $3.964 in Hawaii, and $3.608 in Washington state.[xvi] Let’s look at one other location- Kansas: $2.860. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Benin: $3.530 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,386,582,824,037 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been lynched. NOTE- communist China owns approximately $1.1 trillion. As for holders of U.S. debt, Switzerland is the next highest holder with $256 billion of U.S. national debt.[xix]
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– As ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris continues taking flak over her lies and claims about visiting the border, President Donald J. Trump says he may be visiting the southern border very soon. Criticism continues slamming into the ‘border czar’ like that coming from Sandy “The Fly” Cortez who slammed the inept politician over her telling Central American illegal aliens ‘not to come, not to come, because I don’t think you will be able to get in.’ Add to that a new report suggests that the Harris team was ‘perplexed by her answers to questions’ while on their trip to Guatemala and Mexico. While in Mexico, the ‘border czar’ failed to discuss Mexico’s refusal to take their illegal aliens back. WTF? Elsewhere, Australian TV pundit Paul Murray said that ‘Donald J. Trump was right on immigration.’
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– A Dutch court read evidence in court that proves that Flight MH17 was indeed shot down over eastern Ukraine by a Russian anti-aircraft missile from the ‘BUK’ missile system. The missile belonged to the Russian 53rd Anti-Missile Brigade. Elsewhere, Egypt is seeking to help ease tensions in the Middle East. Next, Kim Jong Un’s weight loss raises questions about his health. Perhaps he has given up foreign cheeses and alcohols? Elsewhere, it appears the socialist candidate in Peru’s presidential election- Pedro Castillo- is leading rival Keiko Fujimori. Elsewhere, we learn that indirect talks between the United States and Iran are set to resume this weekend. Finally, Canada says they are willing to take in some Central Americans to help the United States handle the tidal wave of illegal aliens.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– New York state Senate Republicans are preparing to unveil a new bill with which to bring about parole reform. State Senator Daphne Jordan, R-NY, says Dems have gone insane with their anti-cop and anti-victim policies. Meanwhile, the family of Ashli Babbitt has filed a lawsuit against the Capitol Hill Police Department demanding to know the name of the officer who shot her dead-on January 06, 2021, and the reasons as to WHY she was shot. (Note- we believe that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi told the Capitol Hill fuzz that someone had to die and so she was the unfortunate victim. NO other reason exists as to why a black member of the department stepped forward and shot her dead).
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I– Israel says there is growing evidence that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine can lead to deadly heart inflammation- myocarditis- in younger males. As for vaccine passports, Texas became the latest state among more than half a dozen states to prohibit vaccine passports. The governor signed this bill on Monday. DHS announced that it’s going to maintain a vaccine database. Oregon may be joining the states prohibiting passports for citizens seeking to go about their daily lives. Elsewhere, a new study suggests that hydroxychloroquine aka Plaquenil can boost Xi Jinping Bat Flu survival rates by 200-percent.
- 2021 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– In other Chi-Vi news, a WHO board member told Newsmax that Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is a ‘hero’ for calling for a probe into the ‘VID. Moving on, a new Cleveland Clinic study says that ‘No vaccine required for those who have already had COVID-19.’ Next, the U.S. plans to buy $500 million worth of Pfizer’s Chi-Vi vaccines to share with the rest of the world. Elsewhere a government watchdog is suing the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services over CDC-New York missing data on the numbers of deaths related to the Chi-Vi in the state’s rest homes. Next, the Delta COVID-19 variant possibly more deadly than the original. Hmmm, sounds like the next TERROR CAMPAIGN is oncoming. (Note- if it’s so dangerous, why are illegal aliens piled onto public transportation sans masks, sans health checks, sans any kind of quarantine and distributed across the United States? Are the Democrats and their Chi-Com masters seeking to set another pandemic in motion for 2022? Is this going to become a way of life every election cycle?)
- 2021 Wednesday K: Health and Medical Alerts– Michigan health officials report new case of human hantavirus which could signal a new outbreak is on its way. The virus is spread by rats and the disease is similar to COVID-19 in its affects but is much more deadly although not quite as contagious.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– Joe Biden left on Air Force One today for his first overseas trip. Europe is the destination for the upcoming G7 summit and then his summit in Switzerland with Vladimir Putin. In Britain, Faux First Lady Jill Biden addressed the forced crowd of U.S. servicemen-and-women (-and its)- longer than her husband, Joe, did. Reminiscent of how President Woodrow Wilson’s wife, Edith Bolling Galt, was calling the shots for much of his second term. Joe, however, did promise to ‘tell Vladimir Putin the things he needs to be told’ (like maybe, where’s my cut for allowing you to complete the Nord Stream 2 pipeline?) Joe is also set to unveil a new global vaccination program paid for by the U.S. taxpayer just like every other BIG GOVERNMENT plan so beloved by the Democrats. Moving on, it appears that Joe Biden will require more than $52 billion for effort to produce our own CHIPS.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Energy News– Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, signs a pair of bills today with which to strengthen the Lone Star State’s electrical grid so as to prevent another shutdown across the state like the one that left more than 5 million Texans in the cold and dark following its collapse earlier in the year. The legislation will fix all the flaws within the system that befell ERCOT during the freak winter storm, a storm that killed 141 people. It also drove up variable rate power bills to oppressive highs customers could not pay. Elsewhere, a Dutch court ruling may force Shell to scale back on its oil and gas industries.
- 2021 Tuesday N: U.S. House of Representatives News– The House ‘problem-solvers caucus’ is looking to pick up the pieces on the failed bi-partisan infrastructure bill that collapsed in the upper chamber. Meanwhile, Rep. Jay Obernolte, R-CA 8th congressional district, introduces a bill with which to create cyber jobs within the federal government.
- 2021 Tuesday O: U.S. Senate News– Senator Mitt Romney, RINO-UT, is looking into possible collusion between Microsoft and the Chinese Communist Party. Senator Romney also claims that IF the bipartisan ‘infrastructure bill’ were to pass, it would NOT raise taxes. Uh, okay. Still, senators claim they are negotiating the infrastructure bill sans any tax hikes which we all know is BULLS**T). Next, the U.S. Senate passes a bill with which to combat Chi-Com aggressive competitiveness by pumping $2 billion into hardening America’s tech shell. Meanwhile, a new Senate report on the events of January 06, 2021, says that backlash over the Black Lives Matter riots led to the tepid response of the Capitol Hill Riots of that day. Senator John Cornyn, R-TX, says talks on gun background checks have ended with NO agreement among the senators.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Big Tech News– A new Apple security feature available to customers WON’T be available to customers in communist China. Elsewhere, bidding for a seat on Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin suborbital flight into space has hit $3,8 million. Meanwhile, a major internet outage led to the shutdown of high-traffic websites and apps. Elsewhere, growing concerns over Amazon.com Inc. new tech- Sidewalk Mesh Network- raises privacy concerns. According to sources, the network will link tens of millions of Amazon smart devices with each of them sharing a teeny tiny bit of their bandwidth so as to increase the size of the network. In so doing, this will permit hackers backdoor entry into the network where they can set up shop and monitor anyone or anything they choose without anyone knowing they are there. F**k Amazon.com. Hopefully, Jeff Bezos’ trip into near outer space will be a one-way trip.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– It’s official: after 19 years hosting the hit TV show, “The Bachelor,” Chris Harrison will no longer be doing it because the WOKE are mad at him for having come to the defense of one of the female contestants after images surfaced of her attending an antebellum ball a few years back. Harrison is seeking a multi-million-dollar payout promised by the show’s producers.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Business News– British Airways and Ryanair are being probed over how they handled refunding customers’ airline tickets during the COVID-19 pandemic. Meanwhile, Las Vegas Sands is facing a $12 billion lawsuit in the former Portuguese colony of Macau. Elsewhere, a wedding boom across the U.S. continues forcing vendors to scramble to keep up with the rising numbers. Next, Boeing says the delivery of new Air Force One jets is delayed. In other business news, ‘every bushel counts’ say economists involved in crop markets say as droughts in both the United States and in other countries keep everyone on the edge. Currently, a bushel of corn is $607.75. Next, the company behind the Keystone XL pipeline- TC Energy- terminates the $9 billion project several months after drooling Joe terminated the permit for the project. Finally, ‘memo to meme raiders’- squeezable stock shorts are taking cover.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– a new Gallup Poll suggests that Americans are equally divided on the morality of abortion with Republicans among the lowest and Democrats among the highest in favor of abortion at all stages. Hence, why we call it the Pro-Death Movement. What’s next? Old folks, the disabled, and the mentally ill? Nazism on the way!
- 2021 Wednesday T: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– A judge in the Peach State has ordered an audit of Fulton County ballots as evidence continues to show that many ballots may have been photocopied and therefore are invalid. Meanwhile, Attorney General Ken Paxton, R-TX, says that the election audits are ‘revealing the truth.’
- 2021 Wednesday U: NASA, Space, and UFO News– Former federal agency head says that UFOs says that Unidentified Aerial Phenomena have shut down U.S. nuclear facilities. Elsewhere, Richard Branson aims to beat Jeff Bezos into space with upcoming Virgin Galactic launch.
- 2021 Wednesday V: Miscellaneous News I– U.S.M.C. recruit dies during ‘the Crucible’ training. Elsewhere, a former New York Times reporter hammers the NYT for ‘activists journalists.’ Meanwhile, Newsmax reports that ‘cicadas are flying (one it would appear looked like it flew into Joe Biden’s ear) whereas Joe’s press plane was grounded for what seemed hours. (Note- we think Joe does not want close news media coverage and we all know why).
- 2021 Wednesday W: National Security News– A new cyberattack and data breach targeting the Internal Revenue Service puts ALL Americans at risk. Meanwhile, the Pentagon has announced that it’s going to make the Chi-Com military buildup its top priority. Elsewhere, Joe Biden now is going to reverse President Donald J. Trump’s ban on the so-called social media sharing apps TikTok and WeChat- which in truth is an intelligence-gathering app for the Chinese Communist Party and People’s Liberation Army. The Chi-Coms are doing what the Nazis did in the 1930s, they are reconnoitering countries around the world with their Belt and Roads Initiative and its so-called ‘social media’ platforms. Ware is indeed coming and we must strike them FIRST. Thermonuclear war is the ONLY answer.
- 2021 Wednesday X: Political News I– An author points the finger at Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio for being the sole architect of the Big Apple’s decline. Next, President Donald J. Trump says countries should ban Facebook and Twitter over censorship. Elsewhere, a Trump-backed candidate in Virginia unseats a seven-term House member. Moving on, Senator Tommy Tuberville, R-AL, says that communist China is our ‘biggest adversary.’ Meanwhile, a new poll says that ‘older millennials disinterested in running for political office. Next, a new report says that Capitol Hill Police did not clear Lafayette Park across from White House so President Donald J. Trump could do a ‘photo op last summer.’ Moving on, in a story that first hit the news cycle yesterday, growing outrage over Hunter Biden’s use of repeated RACIAL SLURS targeting black Americans (his dad’s a racist, too) while conversing in text messages with people with whom he interacted like his lawyer.
- 2021 Wednesday Y: Political News II– Anger continues to grow around the country following Chi-Com agent Rep. Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, CPUSA-CA 15th congressional district, hiring a process server to follow the wife of Rep. Mo Brooks, R-AL, 5th congressional district, into her garage so he could serve her a subpoena for her husband. Dumbass Swalwell is serving people he blames for the FALSE FLAG OPERATION members of his party and its shock troops- Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other such riffraff- launched against the Capitol Building on January 06, 2021. He has served members of the Trump Family as well as Rudy Giuliani, America’s Mayor, to appear before his kangaroo court and answer his questions so he can then forward them to his pals in the Ministry of State Security in Beijing. Troubled times are coming in the Banana Republic of the United States if we don’t drive these communist-loving POS out of government and out of life and into federal prison.
- 2021 Wednesday Z: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– The Super Lotto jackpot for Draw #3567 is $53 million. As for Powerball Draw #853, tonight’s jackpot rests at $20 million. First, here are the results for the Super Lotto: 01, 14, 23, 42, 44, and Mega 09. Out of 142,049 winning tickets, the highest winners were SIX people who had five numbers BUT NO Mega for a prize of $8,013. Next here are the numbers for the Powerball: 19, 28, 46, 50, 54, and Mega 09. Stay tuned…
- 2022 Thursday: Everyone knows the drill- stick around and uncover the truth with us as we discover it, too.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0856 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Smoke Tree Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by the Beach Boys is to some an ‘odd one’ and to others, a ‘masterpiece.” “The Beach Boys Love You” came out April 11, 1977 and found the band using synthesizers and other novel musical instruments. Once again, we have the quintet of Mike Love, Alan Jardine, and the Wilson Brothers. The songs are somewhat eclectic and might take a while to grow on you but there are a few gems such as “Let Us Go on this Way,” “Roller Skating Child,” the absolutely delightful, “Johnny Carson,” and “Honkin’ Down the Highway.” If you are a completist as are all of us and our support crew, then you want to own every release of music by bands you love. We hope you will love “The Beach Boys Love You” as much as we love it. Seek it out and make it a part of your daily playlist- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-09-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,337. Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Francis Monkman, Curved Air, Jon Lord, Deep Purple, George Bunnell, The Strawberry Alarm Clock, Paul Chapman, UFO, Mick Box, Uriah Heep, Whitesnake, Trevor Bolder, David Bowie, Spiders from Mars, Wishbone Ash, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Health AND Medical Alerts, Joe Biden Regime News I, Energy News, U.S. House of Representatives News, U.S. Senate News, Big Tech News, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, Business News, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, NASA, Space, and UFO News, Miscellaneous News I, National Security News, Political News I, Political News II, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Australia, Egypt, President Andres Manuel López Obrador, Mexico, Reinhard Heydrich, Nazi Germany, Guatemala, Netherlands, Ukraine, Vladimir Putin, Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Russia, MH17, Kim Jong Un, North Korea, Middle East- the, Pedro Castillo, Keiko Fujimori, Peru, Israel, TikTok, WeChat, People’s Republic of China, Communist Party, Chinese Communist Party, People’s Liberation Army, Macau, Canada, Iran, World Health Organization, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, COVID-19 Passport Database, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, World Health Organization, Internal Revenue Service, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Woodrow Wilson, First Lady Edith Bolling Galt, President John F. Kennedy, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump Jr., President Joseph R. Biden, Faux First Lady Jill Biden, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden the Drooler-in-Chief, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General Charles Bonaparte, U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan, Senator John Cornyn, Senator Mitt Romney, Senator Tommy Tuberville, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Rep. Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, Rep. Jay Obernolte, Rep. Mo Brooks, Rep. Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Governor Greg Abbott, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, America’s Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Antifa, Black Lives Matter CPUSA, Communist Party of the United States Politics, Gallup Polling, UFOs, USOs, Unidentified Flying Objects, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, TC Energy, Keystone XL Pipeline, Shell Oil, Microsoft, Jeff Bezos, Blue Origin, Richard Branson, Virgin Galactic, Amazon.com Inc., Amazon Sidewalk Mesh Network, Surveillance Society, British Airways, Ryanair, Las Vegas Sands, Oregon Politics, Michigan Politics, New York City Politics, Texas Politics, ERCOT, 2022 Elections, 2024 Presidential Election, 2024 Elections, Ashli Babbitt, “The Bachelor”, Chris Harrison, WOKE, WOKIES, WOKEISM, Hydroxychloroquine aka Plaquenil, Delta COVID-19, Pandemic Politics, NEXT COVID-19 Pandemic Terror Campaign, Hantavirus, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Hungarian Forint, Iceland Krona, Indian Rupee, Kansas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Benin Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3567, Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #853, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 2017 NBA Finals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Ken Norton, Larry Holmes v. Ken Norton, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Chef Vladimir Gdansk,
[i] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[ii] Not sure as to when we will get around to doing the music of Uriah Heep but we hope to do it at the same time we promote the music of Hawkwind. We hope you will remain alert as to the day that we do.
[iii] We began promoting the music of this famed psychedelic band- Strawberry Alarm Clock- beginning on Tuesday, 03-April-2012 through Saturday, 08-April-2012. Please check them out- you will enjoy them.
[iv] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018 and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019 through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[v] We hope to promote the music of David Bowie within the next decades.
[vi] See earlier footnote.
[vii] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.