TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 232
88. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2022:
Seward’s Day (Alaska) / National Vietnam War Veterans Day
Presidents John Tyler and Richard M. Nixon; U.S. Attorney General John W. Griggs; U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez Masto; the Beatles, Chad Allan & the Expressions, and Toto featuring Bobby Kimball:
- 537 Friday: The 59th Roman Catholic Pope Vigilius assumed his papal throne on this date. He would guide all of Christendom from this date onward until June 07, 555.
- 1058 Monday: The 154th Roman Catholic Pope Stephen IX concluded his time as pontiff on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on August 02, 1057, and shepherded his earthly flock until today.
- 1430 Monday: Under the command of Ottoman Sultan Murad II, Turkish troops conquer the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1461 Friday: Battle near Towton Field, 33,000 soldiers loses their lives (War of the Roses).
- 1555 Tuesday: The 221st Roman Catholic Pope Julius III ended his time as the shepherd of ALL Christendom on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on February 07, 1550, and over the intervening five years and 50 days, he guided his global flock.
- 1632 Monday: After seizing Quebec from the French in 1629, through the Treaty of Saint Germain, the British return it back to French control.
- 1638 Monday: Swedish Lutheran colonists settled in present-day Delaware.
- 1673 Wednesday: English King Charles II accepts Test Act, which excludes Roman Catholics from public functions.
- 1790 Monday: The 10th president of the United States—Whig John Tyler—is born in Charles City County, Virginia, on this date.
- 1798 Thursday: The Republic of Switzerland forms.
- 1799 Friday: New York passes a law, which gradually abolishes the institution of slavery in the state.
- 1804 Thursday: Haitian independence fighters slaughter thousands of French soldiers and civilians.
- 1812 Sunday: The first White House wedding took place as Lucy Payne Washington, the sister of first lady Dolley Madison, married Supreme Court Justice Thomas Todd.
- 1847 Monday: During the Mexican American War of 1846-1848, U.S. troops under the command of General Winfield Scott occupy the Mexican city of Veracruz after a siege.[i]
- 1848 Wednesday: Niagara Falls stops flowing for 30 hours due to an ice jam.
- 1849 Thursday: After defeating the Sikhs in India, Britain formally annexes the province of Punjab.
- 1852 Monday: Ohio makes it illegal for children under 18 and women to work more than 10 hours a day.
- 1867 Friday: The U.S. Congress first approves the construction of the Lincoln Memorial. Meanwhile, in Canada, the Canadian Constitution comes into being through the passage of the British North American Act.
- 1882 Wednesday: The Knights of Columbus undergoes chartering in Connecticut.
- 1901 Friday: The 43rd U.S. Attorney General John W. Griggs stepped down from office on this date. A Republican, he served under President William McKinley from January 25, 1898, to March 29, 1901.
- 1903 Sunday: Using Marconi’s wireless, news media commences a regular service with news flowing between New York and London and vice-versa.
- 1906 Thursday: In the United States, 500,000 coalminers walked off the job seeking higher wages.
- 1912 Friday: British explorer Robert Falcon Scott, his doomed expedition stranded in an Antarctic blizzard after failing to be the first to reach the South Pole, wrote the last words of his journal: “For God’s sake, look after our people!”
- 1913 Saturday: The Reichstag announced a raise in taxes to fund a new military budget.
- 1932 Tuesday: Jack Benny debuts on radio on Ed Sullivan’s New York Interview program.
- 1936 Sunday: Nazi propaganda claims 99% of Germans voted for Nazi candidates. More than 82 years in the 2020 Presidential Election, the same types of liars will claim that slobbering Joe Biden, a senile, pro-communist China-loving loser received 80 million votes over the 76 million for President Donald J. Trump. Everyone knows that the majority of Germans did not vote for the Nazis just as the world knows eight decades-plus later that a loser like Joe Biden received 80 million popular votes. It’s a bunch of malarkey.
- 1940 Friday: Joe Louis knocks out Johnny Paycheck in 2 to retain heavyweight-boxing title. Elsewhere, Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov announces that the Soviet Union ‘will remain neutral in the war between Nazi Germany and France and Britain.’ Boy, does he have a surprise coming his way in June 1941. Speaking of the Soviets, they are looking to nick off Bessarabia from Rumania which will put the Rumanians in the Axis camp.
- 1941 Saturday: As the British continue pushing through Ethiopia on the way to liberate the capital of Addis Ababa from the Fascist Italians, Italian civilians- who have no love for the war imposed upon them by Il Duce- are begging for protection from the British. Renegade Askari troops are running amok murdering, raping, and torturing Italians wherever they find them.
- 1942 Sunday: Things are dire for the British indeed when they begin floating the idea of granting independence to their crown colony of India following a successful conclusion to World war II. They desperately need Indian colonial troops to help them prosecute the war on all fronts. Meanwhile, the RAF bomber command begins attacking civilian targets in Germany. The strategy is to harm the civilian population as much as possible with the idea of driving them to take down the Nazi government. Of course, this will never happen, and the German people will suffer horribly at the hands of their enemies.
- 1943 Monday: World War II rationing of meat, fats, and cheese began across the United States. Meanwhile, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Chad Allan—multi-instrumentalist with Chad Allan and the Expressions, the band that would become the Guess Who[ii]—is born. Elsewhere, the British Admiralty is weighing a difficult decision- do they suspend aid convoys to their new allies, the Soviet Union, because they lack the naval and long-range air assets to protect the convoys heading to Arctic Russian ports or do, they continue sending supplies and losing precious ships and personnel?
- 1944 Wednesday: Imperial Japanese forces continue trying to invest the eastern Indian city of Imphal, perhaps one of their worst-planned, self-inflicted military disasters yet. When they should have been withdrawing their forces to points further east to defend the territories nearer to home conquered by them in late 1941-mid-1943, they have the idea that the people of India will join them in destroying the British. This won’t happen- the Brits promised the Indian people their independence.
- 1945 Thursday: During World War II, March 29 is the final day Nazi Germany launches B-1 attacks against Great Britain while the Soviet Army on the Eastern Front mauls the German 4th Army to the point that it no longer is battle-worthy. In Hungary, as the Germans continue being forced back by the Red Army, Hungarian troops are deserting in droves and joining with the Reds. They must do what they must to survive this horrendous conflict. Still, the Germans can dish out a harsh mauling here and there.
- 1947 Saturday: Future keyboardist and vocalist with the rock band, Toto (1977-1984 / 1989 / 1998-2008)- Bobby Kimball- is born on this date.
- 1949 Tuesday: Turkey recognizes Israel. When they were still a FREE democratic republic, the Turks were great people and were friendly with much of the world. Fifty years later or so when the dictator would come and make the country into a junior partner of the Islamist school of thought, all of this would go out the window.
- 1951 Thursday: Julius and Ethel Rosenberg suffer conviction for espionage and in 1953, the couple will meet their end in the electric chair.
- 1954 Monday: The French paratroopers under the command of Major Marcel Bigeard manage to destroy numerous People’s Army antiaircraft artillery pieces which allows for French air assets to bring in supplies and reinforcements and to take out several hundred wounded soldiers. Meanwhile, the command structure in Dien Bien Phu comes to the harsh decision that road clearing operations between the main camp and Isabelle to the south is becoming a costly daily battle for the troops. Isabelle will have to rely on air drops from whatever planes can penetrate the AA batteries surrounding them. Still, the French have no intention of giving in to the communists.
- 1961 Wednesday: After a 4-year trial, Nelson Mandela wins acquittal on treason charges. In the U.S., the 23rd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution passes ratification thereby allowing the residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1962 Thursday: Jack Paar hosted NBC’s “Tonight” show for the final time, although the network aired a repeat the following night. Johnny Carson debuted as host the following October. Meanwhile, communist authorities ordered the trials of the failed Bay of Pigs participants in Cuba.
- 1964 Sunday: In Las Vegas, Nevada, future Democratic Senator Catherine Cortez Masto is born. She would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03,
- 1966 Tuesday: Muhammad Ali beats George Chuvalo in a 15-round unanimous decision. Ali improved his pro record to 23-0 by beating the Canadian heavyweight in a unanimous decision. In so doing, he retained the WBC, the NYSAC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles. Chuvalo in his loss to Ali saw his record drop to 34-12-2. Still, he went the distance with the Greatest.
- 1971 Monday: U.S. Army 1st Lt William L Calley, Jr. found guilty in the My Lai (Vietnam) Massacre. The military tribunal convicted Lt. Calley of 22 deaths and sentenced him to serve three years of house arrest. Meanwhile, a jury in Los Angeles, California, recommended the death penalty for Charles Manson and three female followers for the 1969 Tate-La Bianca murders; however, a judge later commuted the sentences.
- 1973 Thursday: The last United States combat troops left South Vietnam, ending America’s direct military involvement in the Vietnam War. In an address to the nation, President Richard Nixon declared, “For the first time in 12 years, no American military forces are in Vietnam.”
- 1974 Friday: A court indicted eight Ohio National Guardsmen on federal charges stemming from the shooting deaths of four students at Kent State University; however, the court later dropped the charges. Elsewhere, Mariner 10, the U.S. space probe, became the first spacecraft to reach the planet Mercury. NASA launched it on November 03, 1973.
- 1983 Tuesday: Erno Rubik received a patent for his Magic Cube, U.S. Patent 4,378,116.
- 1984 Thursday: In the NFL, the Baltimore Colts move to Indianapolis.
- 1985 Friday: Wayne Gretzky breaks own NHL season record with his 126th assist.
- 1986 Saturday: Beatles[iii] records finally go on sale in Russia.
- 1989 Wednesday: At the Academy Awards, “Rain Man” won best picture, best director for Barry Levinson and best actor for Dustin Hoffman; Jodie Foster won best actress for “The Accused.” Note: This Oscars ceremony featured the notorious opening number with Rob Lowe and “Snow White.”
- 1994 Tuesday: Serbs and Croats signed a cease-fire to end the war in Croatia.
- 1999 Monday: The DOW Jones Industrial Average closes above 10,000 points for the first time in history, coming in at 10,006.78. Investors are giddy.
- 2000 Wednesday: The OPEC oil-producing nations announce they will increase output.
- 2001 Thursday: As it approaches Aspen, Colorado’s airport runway, a chartered Gulfstream III jet slams into a nearby hillside killing 18 people aboard the doomed aircraft.
- 2002 Friday: Due to the recent Passover massacre in Israel, the Israeli Defense Forces gear up to launch Operation Defensive Shield against Palestinian militants wherever they can locate and liquidate the thugs. This will be their largest military operation since the Six-Day War back in 1967. Wipe ‘em out, boys, wipe ‘em out.
- 2003 Saturday: Thanks to the Chi-Coms, SARS- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome- is running amok in various parts of the world. In the Canadian city of Toronto, health authorities report at least 100 cases due to loads of Chinese going back and forth.
- 2004 Monday: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia joined NATO as full members, welcomed into the organization by President George W. Bush at the White House. Elsewhere, due to Chi-Com bullying, the nation of Dominica withdraws its diplomats from the Republic of China- Taiwan- and sends them to Beijing. Cowards. Meanwhile, scientists are all agog at having found methane in the Martian atmosphere which means there could be organic processes occurring on the Red Planet. We suspect there are- where’s there’s water, folks, there’s life and where there’s life, there’s methane.
- 2005 Tuesday: In war-devastated Iraq- thanks to the Bush-Cheney administration- three Romanian journalists undergo kidnapping by violent jihadists. Although these poor souls face having their heads lopped off, it’s clearer that the scumbags holding them want to charge a massive ransom for their safe return. We shall see.
- 2006 Wednesday: Christian convert Abdul Rahman flees Afghanistan and receives asylum in Italy. Multitudes of Afghan clerics and government officials demand his extradition back to his home country so they can show him what Islamic ‘justice’ is.
- 2007 Thursday: Once again, a militant hegemonic Iran is up to no good. The U.N. Security Council is wagging a finger at them in ‘grave, grave concern’ over the Iranian Revolutionary Guard capturing and imprisoning 15 British Royal Navy and Marines they claim entered their territorial waters. Time to drop some neutron bombs on these sand maggots.
- 2008 Saturday: Liberals are creaming their pants around the world as today is EARTH HOUR, a time in which, slobbering liberals encourage everyone to go without ALL nonessential power between the hour of 8-9:00 P.M. local time. This will show those dastardly energy-guzzling scumbags like Senator John F. Kerry, D-MA.
- 2009 Sunday: At a nursing home in Carthage, North Carolina, a POS gunman goes on a rampage killing at least 8 people and wounding another 3. Democrats immediately begin screaming for ‘GUN CONTROL! CONFISCATE ALL GUNS! DESTROY THE NRA!’ To be expected, every time some schmuck uses a gun for evil.
- 2010 Monday: At least 38 people die and 60 suffer injuries when two female suicide bombers carry out two separate terrorist attacks at Moscow Metro stations Lubyana and Park Kultury. Elsewhere, in Myanmar, Aung San Suu Kyi and her political movement, the National League for Democracy, announces that it will boycott the upcoming elections because of the corruption of their government.
- 2011 Tuesday: James Bullard, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis calls for the Federal Reserve to limit its purchase of U.S. Treasuries because they ‘feed the fire’ of inflation. Meanwhile, from one end of the Near and Middle East to the other, people are running amok during the ‘Arab Spring.’ Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is assuming control of the entire government after two weeks of violent protests.
- 2012 Thursday: In New Delhi, India, leaders of Brazil, Russia, China, South Africa, and India meet for the 2012 BRICS summit. Elsewhere, in San Pedro Sula prison in Honduras, inmates run amok and at least 13 people are slain in the violence.
- 2013 Friday: New research on the Shroud of Turin supports that it may been used as Jesus Christ’s burial cloth; researchers used mechanical and thermal measurements to date the shroud between 300 BC and 400 AD. Elsewhere, in Peshawar, Pakistan, a vehicle bomb explodes near the U.S. Embassy, killing 10 people outright and injuring at least another 35-40 people.
- 2014 Saturday: Russia makes assurances that the country will not invade Ukraine in its efforts to resolve the dispute over its annexation of Crimea. Of course, the Russians have already gobbled up the Crimea and will soon be waging undeclared war in eastern Ukraine on behalf of ‘Russian separatists’ there.
- 2015 Sunday: To combat the ISIS thugs, Egyptian President Fattah al-Sisi announces that moderate Arab states will begin allowing their militaries to work with one another since Barack Obama cut off aid to Egypt, Jordan, and others. Saudi Arabia has already been battling Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen. Meanwhile, Pakistan is sending a Boeing 747 to evacuate its diplomats and civilians out of that crumbling country.
- 2016 Tuesday: Due to increasing strife and chaos along the southern border of Turkey with Iraq, the U.S. State Department as well as the Pentagon begin ordering all diplomatic and military personnel to evacuate. ISIS is continuing to run amok in Syria butchering and killing people all over the place so in order to avoid an international incident, it’s time to begin withdrawing U.S. personnel. We’d hate to go to war in Syria, right (or have we already been fighting there)? Elsewhere, Breitbart News reports that Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski is charged with battery for allegedly having pushed their reporter, Michelle Fields, away from his candidate on March 08. What a load of crap.
- 2017 Wednesday: Britain filed for divorce from the European Union as Prime Minister Theresa May sent a six-page letter to EU Council President Donald Tusk. Meanwhile, Ivanka Trump assumes a position as an unpaid advisor to her father, President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, jihadists continue running amok in Iraq as a suicide bomber targets a police roadblock. The subsequent explosion kills 15 people outright and injures at least another 40 poor souls.
- 2018 Thursday: Because the U.S. Department of Homeland Security failed to notify screened asylum seekers that their one-year period for requesting asylum was going to end, thus prompting the illegals to hurry up with their claims, Judge Ricardo S. Martinez orders the DHS to give the ‘asylum seekers’ another year to file their applications and also orders the DHS to fix their rules. Meanwhile, the 2018 Major League Baseball season gets underway.
- 2019 Friday: Democratic politician Lucy Flores accuses former vice president and presidential candidate Joseph R. Biden of an ‘inappropriate kiss.’ Oh, well; it’s not the first time. Elsewhere, a judge in the Cayman Islands, a judge throws out a law stipulating that marriage is between one man and one woman and thus legalizes with the stroke of a pen gay marriage. And another one bites the dust.
- 2020 Sunday: Thanks to the Wuhan Flu leaving China and enveloping the world, the number of confirmed global cases sits at 718,685 what with 33,881 confirmed deaths from the virus. Meanwhile, in the United States, we know of 139,675 cases with at least 2,436 deaths. China continues trying to alleviate itself of the sole responsibility as creators of this horrendous virus, but everyone knows the communists sitting pretty in Beijing are the culprits and that when the crisis passes, they will be held to account for it. Shame on them: your plan to take out President Trump by ruining the global economy is a complete failure.
- 2021 Monday: JOE BIDEN NEWS– First, we hear that Joe Biden’s administration won’t lift the Trump-imposed tariffs on the People’s Republic of (communist) China. This remains to be seen. Next, Joe Biden says he has no plans on meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Joe plans to take a tough stance towards Pyongyang. We shall see what the gets us. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump made a surprise visit to a wedding being held on the grounds of Mar-a-Lago and much to the delight of the guests began ripping into feeble old Joe Biden. In other Joe Biden news, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, slams Uncle Joe and his administration for labeling everything RACIST or calling it JIM CROW. We agree. Enough is enough already![iv]
- 2021 Monday A: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS I– In the Suez Canal, after offloading the quarter-mile-long Panamanian-flagged, Japanese-owned container ship, an armada of tugboats and cranes was finally able to get the ship back into the water. Global economic losses per day due to the complete stoppage of canal traffic is estimated to be at $9 billion per day. Prices on all goods will go up while others will once again be snapped up by hoarders. Next, a report on One America News says that U.S. banks are busily divesting from communist China Tech and mainstream media companies. Good. They are a bunch of propagandists. Next, Kim Jong Un says that the ‘United Nations is trying to negate his nation’s ability to defend itself from foreign attack.’
- 2021 Monday B: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE– late last night, we were able to witness video in which a Baby Evita look-alike with BIG GOO-GOO EYES and a black face mask was prohibiting U.S. senators from filming the outrageous human rights abuses occurring in border holding pens for illegal aliens. Apparently, the Biden administration has hired a bunch of young leftists to shield anyone from getting too close to the illegal aliens, languishing in squalid conditions far worse than what Kim Jong Un does to three generations of dissidents in his country. This is contemptable and it must stop NOW. Speaking of the border, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, supposedly the nation’s vice president, says she (and Uncle Joe) are NOT going to visit the southern border anytime soon but that she- as the new BORDER CZAR[v]– will meet with Central American leaders so she can address the illegal alien invasion at its source(s). (Note- the administration says they are working on a plan but won’t say what the plan might be. We at the AICPENDBLOG.COM suspect it will be sending trillions of taxpayer dollars to Third World despots and thugs).
- 2021 Monday C: POLLING NEWS– a recent poll shows that 57-percent of the American people disapprove of Joe Biden’s handling of the Second Amendment and his bid to outlaw all guns. The same poll says that 54-percent of the American people view the activities along our southern border as a CRISIS although Uncle Joe and his bought-and-paid-for fake news media hacks do their best to avoid calling it as such. Another poll shown on Newsmax says that a significant percentage of the American people view Cancel Culture as a dire threat to liberty and freedom. Time to destroy it, folks.
- 2021 Monday D: COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS NEWS– Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows blasts Dr. Deborah Birx and the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci for their revisionist rearrangement of what we know about COVID-19, whence it came from, and how bad it is. The American people are tired of the constant barrage of lying and intimidation on the China Virus. Elsewhere, the Centers for Disease Control have extended the moratorium on evictions. We didn’t know the CDC was in control of who could and who could not be evicted? At what time will landlords be provided aid? In other CDC news, the agency nixed Governor Ron DeSantis’ request to get the cruise lines up and going now that the Chi-Vi is scaling back. Governor DeSantis says he will fight them and is threatening to sue. Next, a new report released by the World Health Organization says that ‘the Chinese Virus came from animals, NOT from the Wuhan Institute of Virology,’ which if we are to believe this crock of festering crap returns us to the Wuhan Meat Market Malady Theory (although the virus came from animals and the Chi-Coms inside the institute were studying bat viruses. Ba-bam!).
- 2021 Monday E: CRIME NEWS– Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (bow-wow) victim blames the Pakistani immigrant Uber Eats driver Mohammad Anwar who was carjacked by two young black female thugs and left for dead in an ensuing accident caused by them. Mayor Bowser is protecting the young thugs while issuing ‘tips’ on how to prevent future carjackings. We guess Muslims rank lower on the chart of Liberal Identity Politics than once they did. Elsewhere, the trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin is underway with opening statements made by both sides. If the jurors follow the law, from what we saw already, it appears that Officer Chauvin will be cleared of all charges and will be reinstated on the force, IF the jurors follow the law. Meanwhile, an Antifa mob in Salem, Oregon, attacked a Blue Lives Matter rally. Next, reports from the Windy City from last night say that a car full of shooters pulled up alongside a party bus at a stoplight and lit the vehicle up. One was killed outright and at least three others suffered injuries in the unprovoked assault. Finally, in the Washington State House of Representatives, a bill has been passed prohibiting open carry at the state capitol and on state property.
- 2021 Monday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– The National Rifle Association reports that business is good with an average of 1,000 new signups each day. Excellent. Meanwhile, Los Angeles County, California, has decided that violent crime has gotten so out of control that they are going to REFUND the law enforcement budget $36 million they cut from it several months back. Next, Piers Morgan comes to the defense of Sharon Osbourne, recently fired from the ‘chick show,’ The Talk, for defending him. Whatever the f*** happened to the right to express one’s opinions?
- 2021 Monday G: GOP NEWS I– Senator Dan Sullivan, R-AK, says he will support his fellow senator, the highly unlikable party hack, Lisa Murkowski, who is facing a tough road ahead. Alaska GOP politician Kelly Tshibaka, former Department of Administration commissioner, is seeking to primary Senator Murkowski in 2022. Where can we send money, Kelly? Elsewhere, famed attorney Linn Wood says he is seeking to become head of South Carolina’s GOP. Uh, okay, didn’t you cost the state of Georgia TWO Senate seats, Mr. Wood? Next, Senator Thom Tillis, R-NC, tells the media that he has a ‘prostate cancer’ confirmation from his doctor. Good luck, Senator. Hang in there.
- 2021 Monday H: POPULAR CULTURE NEWS– If you want to know where the blood of aborted fetuses go, rapper Lil NAS X and Nike are offering a limited-edition shoe, 666 pairs at more than a grand each dedicated to Satan. In fact, the shoes are so ‘satanic,’ that the ‘Church of Satan’ has said, ‘right on, son, right on.’ Each pair of tennis shoes is made with ONE DROP of human blood which is sick enough, but the shoes are covered with satanic symbols and the like and what is clear to us is that although many will dismiss the shoes as a passing fancy, in a culture where Christianity and Judaism is under constant assault, this is evil shit. Nike says we just make them, we neither approve nor disapprove of the shoes. Wow. NO more Nike shoes for us as this is sick shit. Elsewhere, the author of Captain Underpants- David Murray Pilkey Jr.- has just had his books banned for…wait for it…you guessed it: PASSIVE RACISM. Wow.
- 2021 Monday I: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– New Mexico is suing the Biden administration over its plan to store nuclear waste in the Cactus State. We keep waiting for someone such as Elon Musk to find a way to recycle and reuse spent uranium. That would be a game changer as far a nuclear energy goes. Imagine if atomic energy became so commonplace and safe that all ships and aircraft could be powered via nuclear energy, it would flatten the costs of fuel for massive cargo ships such as the one recently freed in the Suez Canal. Speaking of Elon Musk, first, the Biden administration is floating a $3 trillion ‘infrastructure/green energy bill’ that will rely heavily on high-speed rail crisscrossing the country.[vi] Folks, in California, each mile of the failed HSR project costs $200 million and much of the work done on it is done by the Chi-Coms.[vii] Elon Musk is in the process of making the Hyperloop a reality just as he is a tunnel network that will permit self-driving vehicles to zip people underground across the country at 150 mph or more. Hey, Uncle Joe: how about working with Elon Musk you senile old f***? Speaking of energy, a new report says that the Chi-Coms are responsible for more than HALF of all coal emissions on the planet and it’s the United States that must use windmills and solar farms.
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 127,479,098 confirmed cases, +46,271, 2,788,212 confirmed deaths, +7,436, and 72,276,724 confirmed recoveries, +316,035. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,318,775 confirmed cases, up 64,285 from yesterday’s reporting, 549,863 confirmed deaths, UP 394, and 118,013,462 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.
- 2021 Monday K: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 222,653 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States– feeble old Joe, in another three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- : COVID-19 STATISTICS in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,541,928 confirmed cases (less than yesterday’s count), 56,072 confirmed deaths (less than yesterday’s), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,950 confirmed cases, 454 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 359,290 confirmed cases, 5,249 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., the next highest state after California- Arizona: currently, they have 836,253 confirmed cases, 16,745 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 829,689 confirmed cases, 6,122 confirmed deaths, and 808,869 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Serbia, home of the flashpoint for World War I: 566,689 cases of the virus, 5,039 confirmed deaths and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[viii] Meanwhile, Joe Biden is demanding that states reimpose their mask mandates so we can ‘beat the virus.’ F*** you, Joe. NOT our president.
- 2021 Monday M: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,171.37, UP 98.49 points (+0.30%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,059.65, DOWN 79.08 points (-0.60%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,971.09, DOWN 3.45 points (-0.087%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.10 per barrel, +0.54 (+0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,710.10 per troy oz., -2.10 (-0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $24.72 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.23%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,183.40 per troy oz, +1.70 (+1.14%) while the price of COPPER is $4.04 per pound, +0.01 (+0.20%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,541.50 per troy oz, +3.00 (+0.12%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $27,500.00 per troy oz., -700.00 (-2489%).[xi] Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.57 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.60. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Bolivian boliviano, one greenback equals 6.85.[xii]
- 2021 Monday N: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.897 per gallon, $2.874 in Florida (now that Chef Cheryl and her family have relocated there), $3.645 in Hawaii, and $3.326 in Washington state.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,109,117,789,302 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven running amok. Meanwhile, Mayor Pete- our ‘transportation secretary’- says the Biden administration has NO plans at raising gasoline taxes or taxing drivers a mileage fee (which means they probably do) in order to pay for the upcoming $3 trillion ‘infrastructure plan.’ I guess we shall see.
- 2021 Monday O: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III– It would appear that New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo has yet another accuser claiming that the ‘Gropin’ Gov’ groped her and didn’t want to let go. What a POS and yet like a turd stuck to the side of the crapper, this piece of fecal matter refuses to go. The new accuser says that the handsy governor groped this woman while touring her FLOODED flipping home. Ye gods, is there NOTHING this scum bum won’t do? Speaking of floods, several people lost their lives in flash-flooding in Tennessee.
- 2022 Tuesday: By now, everyone knows the drill…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0784 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yuccas and Poppies.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Rick Danko released his third solo album, “Live on Breeze Hill,” on July 27, 1999. The album was recorded at a live show three months before the legendary bassist/fiddler/vocalist died which makes it an alluring show. Always cursed with substance abuse problems and subsequent poor health, Danko was a fragile individual yet a brave, powerful performer. Of the 12 cuts on this superb outing, most of them are Band classics, both tunes he and Richard Manuel sang as well as one or two from Levon Helm. Also included are some of his originals which makes it a glorious purchase to be sure. Joining Danko are friend, Garth Hudson (keyboards/accordions), Jim Weider and Roger Mason (guitars, basses), Randy Ciarlante (vocals/drums/percussion), three brass players and another keyboardist. We certainly hope that you will seek this album out at your favorite haunt for music and give it a good listen- we think you will enjoy it. Seek it out now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-29-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,953. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Subdued Pink Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Beatles, Chad Allan, Chad Allan and the Expressions, The Guess Who, Toto, Bobby Kimball, Jack Paar, Johnny Carson, Tonight Show, Newsmax, One America News, Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne, The Talk, Meghan Markle, Church of Satan, Satanism, Rapper Lil NAS X, Satanic Tennis Shoes, Nike, Abortion, Pro-Death Movement, Joe Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Joe Biden and Groping, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Uncle Joe’s Illegal Aliens, JOE BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN BORDER HOLOCAUST, Joe Biden’s ‘Infrastructure Plan’, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Mayor Pete, Mileage Taxes, Gasoline Taxes, Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Baby Evita, AOC, Sandy Cortez, AOC’s Goo-Goo Eyes, AOC aka “The Fly”, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the “Love Gov” or the “Gropin’ Gov”, Drug Enforcement Agency, DEA- the, Dr. Deborah Birx, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Mayor Muriel “Bow Wow” Bowser, Out-of-Control Crime, Carjackings, Liberal Identity Politics Scale, Oregon Politics, Antifa, Cancel Culture, Israel, Turkey, Prime Minister Theresa May, Brexit, European Union, Fattah al-Sisi, Egypt, ISIS, Russia, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, NATO, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Suez Canal, Suez Canal Blockage, United Nations, President John Tyler, Whig Party, President William McKinley, President Richard M. Nixon, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Attorney General John W. Griggs, Senator John Kennedy, Senator Dan Sullivan, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Thom Tillis, Commissioner Kelly Tshibaka, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Alaska Politics, Florida Politics, Washington State Politics, Los Angeles County Politics, Mohammad Anwar, Washington D.C., Blue Lives Matter, Open Carry Rights, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, National Rifle Association, NRA- the, REFUNDING THE POLICE, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Centers for Disease Control, CDC-the, COVID-19 Ban on Evictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Mask Mandates, Chi-Vi Passports, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, David Murray Pilkey Jr., “Captain Underpants”, Passive Racism, Elon Musk, Green Energy, Renewable Energy, Nuclear Power, Hyperloop- the, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bolivian Boliviano, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Vigilius, Pope Stephen IX, Pope Julius III, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Murad II, Professional Boxing, Muhammad Ali v. George Chuvalo, Muhammad Ali, George Chuvalo, Joe Louis v. Johnny Paycheck, Lance Armstrong, Rick Danko, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] The young United States should have taken ALL of Mexico down through the Central American countries to where the southern end of Panama meets the northern end of Colombia. Had we done that, we would have solved the issue of illegal immigration. We should have also taken Cuba in 1898 and kept her just as we should have gone back and taken Canada. What a glorious nation we would have, one now being overrun with Third World illegal aliens.
[ii] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iv] Democrats think that if they call everything racist or Jim Crow or some combination of the terms that they can guilt or shame the American people into silence. Here’s the deal- we don’t give a flying f*** anymore, call us racist as much as you like but one day when a REAL incidence of racism occurs and no one gives a damn, you will only have yourselves to blame.
[v] Senator John Kennedy, R-LA, says that ‘putting (“Kooky”) Kamala Harris in charge along the border is akin to putting banned cyclist Lance Armstrong in charge of the DEA.’ You just don’t do that because as everyone knows, the former senator from California believes that border officials and immigration authorities are akin to the Ku Klux Klan. F*** you, “Kooky Kamala.”
[vi] National debt in the United States sits at $28 trillion and is expected to double within 30 years or less. Yikes.
[vii] In France, the cost per mile of high-speed rail is $30 million which still seems high. However, in the United States, projects such as these are big pools of money from which, liberal politicians reward not only their flunkies and lackeys but also themselves which is why work is tortuously slow and cost overruns are increase by the day. The people of California do not want this crap and yet the crap is forced upon us and Joe Biden plans to see that the money-go-round continues.
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.