Shafter, CA 93263
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,422 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 278
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
40. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 09, 2022:
President William Henry Harrison; U.S. Attorneys General William Pinkney and Jeff Sessions; Acting U.S. Attorney General Dana Boente; U.S. Secretary of State Dean Rusk; U.S. Treasury Secretary George W. Campbell; U.S. Secretary of War Daniel S. Lamont; Hungarian WW II leader Admiral Miklós Horthy; Soviet Leader Yuri V. Andropov; the Beatles, and Foghat (and Axis Point) featuring Craig MacGregor:
- 1060 Thursday: Future 163rd Roman Catholic Pope Honorius II is born in Romagna, Holy Roman Empire on this date. He would become pontiff on December 21, 1124, and would guide his global flock until February 13, 1130.
- 1267 Wednesday: Synod of Breslau orders Jews to wear special caps.
- 1544 Wednesday: In a battle at London, Sir Thomas Wyatt suffers defeat and his rebellion against Queen Mary crushed.
- 1640 Thursday: Ibrahim became the 18th Islamic Caliph and Sultan of the Ottoman Turkish Empire on this date. He would guide ALL Islam from today until August 08, 1648.
- 1744 Sunday: The naval Battle of Toulon occurs as the combined French-Spanish fleet takes on the British fleet under the command of Admiral Matthews.
- 1769 Thursday: In Scotland, the future 5th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury George W. Campbell. A Democratic-Republican, he would serve under President James Madison interestingly enough from February 09, 1814, his birthday, until October 05, 1814.
- 1773 Tuesday: The ninth president of the United States of America, William Henry Harrison, was born in Charles City County, Virginia. The future Whig would serve from March 04, 1841, to April 04, 1841, when he died from the complications of pneumonia. On Inauguration Day, President Harrison gave an overly lengthy inauguration speech in a drizzling downpour. This would lead to him becoming ill and succumbing to pneumonia.
- 1775 Thursday: British Parliament declares that Massachusetts colony is in rebellion.
- 1788 Saturday: Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1814 Wednesday: The 7th U.S. Attorney General William Pinkney left office on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from December 11, 1811, until leaving office today. Meanwhile, the 5th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury George W. Campbell assumed his position on this day, his birthday. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from today to October 05, 1814.
- 1825 Wednesday: The U.S. House of Representatives elected John Quincy Adams president after no candidate received most electoral votes.
- 1851 Sunday: In McGraw, N.Y., future 39th U.S. Secretary of War Daniel S. Lamont is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Grover Cleveland from March 05, 1893, to March 04, 1897.
- 1861 Saturday: Jefferson Davis becomes the provisional president of the Confederate States of America at a congress held in Montgomery, Alabama, and Alexander Stevens as his vice president. The Congress declares that all laws under the U.S. Constitution were consistent with the Constitution of the Confederate States of America.
- 1867 Saturday: Nebraska becomes the Union’s 37th state.
- 1870 Wednesday: The federal government established the U.S. Weather Bureau on this date.
- 1884 Saturday: Thomas Edison and Patrick Kenny executed a patent application for a chemical recording stock quotation telegraph.
- 1886 Tuesday: President Grover Cleveland declares a state of emergency in Seattle, Washington, due to the level of violence in anti-Chinese rioting.
- 1895 Saturday: In Massachusetts, W. G. Morgan invents the game of volleyball. Meanwhile, the first college basketball game took place as Minnesota State School of Agriculture defeated the Porkers of Hamilton College, 9-3.
- 1904 Tuesday: The Empire of Japan officially declares war on Russia. Troops begin landing near Inchon in Korea and begin moving north to the Manchurian border.
- 1906 Friday: Due to major Zulu uprising, the Natal, South Africa, declares a state of siege.
- 1909 Tuesday: In Cherokee County, Georgia, the future 54th U.S. Secretary of State Dean Rusk is born. He would serve under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson and did so from 01-21-1961 to 01-20-1969. Meanwhile, he first forestry school underwent incorporation in Kent, Ohio.
- 1922 Thursday: Snow falls on Mauna Loa Volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- 1926 Tuesday: Teaching the theory of evolution becomes a forbidden subject in Atlanta schools.
- 1932 Tuesday: America entered the 2-man bobsled competition for the first time at the Olympic Winter Games held at Lake Placid, N.Y.
- 1933 Thursday: The Oxford Union Society at Oxford University debated, then endorsed, 275-153, a motion “that this house in no circumstances fight for its King and Country,” a stand widely denounced in Great Britain.
- 1940 Friday: Joe Louis beats Arturo Godoy in 15 rounds to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1942 Monday: Daylight-saving “War Time” went into effect in the United States of America with clocks turned one hour ahead. Meanwhile, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff had its first formal meeting to coordinate military strategy during World War II. Elsewhere, the Japanese are able to force their way into Singapore as they win the fight at Sarimbun Beach. Finally, the SS Normandie, a former French liner being refitted for the U.S. Navy at a New York pier, caught fire, and capsized early the next morning.
- 1943 Tuesday: The World War II Battle of Guadalcanal in the southwest Pacific in the Solomon Islands ended with an Allied victory over Japanese forces.
- 1947 Sunday: Bank robber Willie Sutton escapes jail in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1950 Thursday: In a speech in Wheeling, West Virginia, Senator Joseph McCarthy, Republican-Wisconsin charged the State Department contained 205 communists. This was the beginning of “McCarthyism[i].”
- 1955 Wednesday: U.S. federations of trade unions merge to create the AFL/CIO.
- 1957 Saturday: Former Axis leader of Hungary during World War II- Admiral Miklós Horthy- died in Estoril, Portugal. Hungary was the fourth nation to join the Axis in World War II and was allied with Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan as well as with Romania, Bulgaria, and other lesser Axis noncombatants such as Spain and Portugal.
- 1960 Tuesday: Actress Joanne Woodward became the first star upon Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. Meanwhile, Adolph Coors Co. chairman Adolph Coors III, was shot to death in suburban Denver, during a botched kidnapping attempt. The man who killed him, Joseph Corbett Jr., served 19 years in prison.
- 1963 Saturday: The Boeing 727 went on it’s first-ever flight as it took off from Renton, Washington.
- 1964 Sunday: The Beatles made their first live American television broadcast on “The Ed Sullivan Show,” broadcast from New York City on CBS. Elsewhere, the G. I. Joe action figure made its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1969 Sunday: The Boeing 747 flew its inaugural flight on this date.
- 1971 Tuesday: A magnitude 6.6 earthquake in California’s San Fernando Valley claimed 65 lives. The crew of Apollo 14 returned to Earth after man’s third landing on the moon.
- 1973 Friday: In New York City at the world-famous Madison Square Garden, heavyweight boxer Jerry Quarry wins a 12-round unanimous decision over his opponent, Ron Lyle, to put his pro record to 45-6-4 while Lyle’s record would go to 19-1.
- 1983 Wednesday: In a dramatic reversal from fifty years earlier (please see above), the Oxford Union rejected 416-187, a motion “that this House would NOT fight for Queen and Country.”
- 1984 Thursday: In Moscow, Soviet leader, Yuri V. Andropov, 69 years of age, died 15 months after succeeding Leonid Brezhnev; Konstantin U. Chernenko followed him as the USSR’s next leader.
- 1991 Saturday: At Madison Square Garden in New York City, “Terrible Terry” Norris knocks Sugar Ray Leonard down TWICE and wins a 12-round unanimous decision and retains the WBC Light Heavyweight Championship Title of the world. Norris’ record would go to 27-3 while that of Sugar Ray would go to 36-2-1. One more fight for Leonard- a loss by TKO to Hector “Macho” Camacho in 1997- and he would retire.
- 1994 Wednesday: Israeli foreign minister Shimon Perez signs an accord with Yasser Arafat’s Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1997 Sunday: “The Simpsons” became the longest-running prime-time animated series on this date by surpassing the previous record holder, “The Flintstones.”
- 2002 Saturday: Britain’s Princess Margaret, the high-spirited and unconventional sister of Queen Elizabeth II, died in London at age 71. Meanwhile, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii, the AFC beats the NFC in the Pro Bowl by a final score of 38-30 with quarterback Rich Gannon of the Oakland Raiders named the MVP.
- 2004 Monday: President George W. Bush and Democratic frontrunner John F. Kerry[ii]—who served in Vietnam, if you didn’t know this—sparred over the president’s economic leadership, while Kerry’s rivals sought to slow his pace. Elsewhere, anti-government rebels took control of nearly a dozen towns in western Haiti as the death toll rose to at least 40 people.
- 2005 Wednesday: Hewlett-Packard Co. chief executive Carly Fiorina was forced out by board members, ending her nearly six-year reign.
- 2008 Saturday: Political primaries occur today in the race for the presidential nominations of both the Democratic and Republican Parties. In the Kansas Republican Caucus, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee wins big. In the Washington state primary, Arizona Senator John McCain wins the GOP primary. Democrat Senator Barack Obama wins the primary in Louisiana and the caucuses in Nebraska, Washington state, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 2008 Saturday A: In León, Mexico, heavyweight boxer Tommy “The Duke” Morrison scores a TKO at the 1:40 minute mark of Round 3 in a scheduled 6-round bout, over his opponent, Matt Weischaar. This would be Morrison’s final pro bout. His record as a pro would go to 48-3-1.
- 2009 Monday: President Barack Obama[iii] used his first news conference since taking office to urgently pressure lawmakers to approve a massive economic recovery bill.
- 2010 Tuesday: Unhappy with Iran refusing to participate in a fuel swap, the Obama administration announces a new round of sanctions on the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Iranians won’t cooperate, nor will they halt their nuclear weapons development program. We should nuke them. Meanwhile, illegal aliens being held in Texas at the Los Fresnos Immigration Jail have gone on a hunger strike protesting conditions.
- 2012 Thursday: The U.S. Department on Defense issues new guidelines allowing for the use of women in combat units.
- 2013 Saturday: Owen Paterson, UK Secretary of State for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs, convenes with British retailers and the Food Standards Agency to determine how “beef” products containing horsemeat appeared in supermarket meat counters.
- 2014 Sunday: Switzerland votes to put a quota on the number of immigrants to the country from the European Union; 50.4% of voters approved of the measure. Meanwhile, Iran announces that two of its navy vessels will be traveling extremely close to the United State’s maritime border in the Atlantic Ocean. Oh, they are so excited, they’re going to ‘show us.’ We say, “NUKE THEM!”
- 2015 Monday: The International Energy Agency estimates that oil prices will remain relatively low for the next five years, potentially dipping this year to an average of $55/barrel before increasing to about $73/barrel by the year 2020. Meanwhile, in Niger, Boko Haram launches a violent raid on a prison, but the authorities are able to repel the Islamist thugs.
- 2016 Tuesday: The New Hampshire primaries occur today what with GOP candidate Donald Trump winning it with 35% and Gov. John Kasich[iv] coming in second at 16%. Meanwhile, in the Democratic primary, Sen. Bernie Sanders trounces Hillary Clinton by 60% to her 38%.
- 2017 Thursday: A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit upheld a ruling by a judge in Washington state that called the ‘travel ban’ imposed on seven predominantly Muslim-jihadi countries that President Donald Trump had put into action via an executive order. The president says, “He will see them in court.” Meanwhile, Acting U.S. Attorney General Dana Boente steps down from office on this date. A Republican, Boente served under President Donald J. Trump from January 30, 2017, until today. His replacement, the 84th U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, assumed his office on this date. Also, a Republican, he served under President Donald J. Trump from today until his termination on November 07, 2018. Elsewhere, following a conversation with communist China’s dictator Xi Jinping, President Trump agrees to stick with the “One-China Policy” by which, Beijing is the ONLY recognized China and Taiwan subservient to the mainland.
- 2018 Friday: In PyeongChang, South Korea, the XXIII Olympic Winter Games open. Meanwhile, for the second time this year, the U.S. government undergoes shutdown due to lawmakers being incapable of reaching agreement on a budget bill. Eventually, an agreement would be agreed to, and President Donald J. Trump would sign it into law thus keeping the government funded until March 23, 2018.
- 2018 Friday A: In Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, famed rock-and-roll bassist Craig MacGregor, lost his fight with lung cancer on this date. He was just 68. He played for many years with the British rock, blues, and boogie band, Foghat, as well as with the short-lived British group, Axis Point. The latter group featured Eddie Hardin on keyboards and vocals, Bob Tench on guitars and vocals, Charlie Whitney (guitars) and Rob Townsend (drums and percussion) formerly of Family, and MacGregor.
- 2019 Saturday: Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth “I’m a Cherokee” Warren[v] announces her official bid for the 2020 Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in the city of Lawrence. How this unattractive and dishonest individual thinks she can win the presidency is beyond any of us here at the AICP-END Blogs. She has used one of the most maligned racial minorities in the history of the country as her springboard to virtually everything she has earned in life. She should be disqualified.
- 2020 Sunday: Thanks to the ineptitude (or purposefulness, we are reserving judgment at present), the death toll of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu now stands at 910 people which is higher than the reported death toll of the SARS epidemic that broke out in 2002 and lasted until 2004. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Chi-Com warplanes conducting ‘military drills’ off the coast of the Republic of China- Taiwan- circle the freedom-loving island. This leads the Taiwanese Defense Ministry to call out their belligerent neighbors for threatening their sovereignty. (We should give Taiwan some nukes- just saying…).
- 2021 Tuesday: Eighty-two different advocacy groups call on the Biden administration to end all federal executions. Speaking of the Biden administration, he announced plans to fire ALL Trump-appointed U.S. federal attorneys. However, the U.S. attorney overseeing the Hunter Biden probe is NOT going anywhere soon. Next, Joe Biden’s nomination to head the OMB vows to work with the GOP following a row on Twitter. As the ‘re-impeachment trial’ of Donald Trump opens, neither the former president nor the ‘current president’ are making any statements. Regarding this bogus sham waste of time, Senator Mike Lee, R-UT, says the prosecutors’ arguments are ‘ambiguous’ this after Congressman Jaime Raskin laid out the ‘charges’ against the 45th president.
- 2021 Tuesday A: In communist China, the World Health Organization personnel on site says, ‘the Wuhan Institute of Virology is the UNLIKELY origination point for the Chi-Vi, the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, There you go, the WHO covers up for their Chinese masters. Thanks to the Wuhan Virus Crisis, in the U.S.- unless relief comes soon- millions of small businesses could close by year’s end. Many believe that this is precisely the game plan the Dems are using because if small businesses close, everyone will be working for the massive corporations. This is a fascist form of government in which BIG CORPORATIONS are in bed with BIG GOVERNMENT as it was in Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and in modern-day communist China. Evil. Speaking of fascism, Hong Kong denies bail to pro-democracy advocate Jimmy Lai. Meanwhile, Iran says, “Western policies could force them into building nuclear bombs’ as though they are not already working on them lickety-split.
- 2021 Tuesday B: In another blow to the expectations of Californians being throttled by the Newsom Regime, California High-Speed Rail Authority is seeking another $4 billion to toss down the rabbit hole on this never-ending wealth redistribution scheme. Elsewhere, in Arizona, the Republican-controlled state Senate loses a narrow vote in which the state’s leaders and GOP leadership wanted a full audit of the crappy Dominion Voting Systems machines used- ALLEGEDLY- to throw the 2020 Presidential Election to ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden and away from President Donald J. Trump. Meanwhile, My Pillow creator and CEO Mike Lindell calls for an open public debate on the ALLEGED election chicanery Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic software in the 2020 Presidential Election. Amen. Finally, Tampa Bay city government is busting the balls of Governor Ron DeSantis for not having worn a facemask at the Super Bowl. These people doing the bitching are like body lice- annoying tidbits of nothing.
- 2021 Tuesday C: A federal judge in Texas has put a freeze on Joe Biden’s deportation ban. Meanwhile, the New York Attorney General Leticia James urges the FDA to look into improving the standards on baby food. Elsewhere, Ohio serial killer Anthony Sowell, a man who murdered 11 women of whom we know, died in prison. Meanwhile, Mary Wilson- original founding member of the Supremes (later Diana Ross and the Supremes) dies at age 76. Next, Palm Beach, Florida, says ‘Donald Trump can live at his own resort- Mar-a-Lago as long as he is a ‘bona fide employee.’ WTF? Hotel magnates live in their hotels, who gives Palm Beach the right to determine who can live and who cannot live somewhere? Finally, the pilot in the crash that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and several other people is said to have become disoriented in heavy fog.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Tesla’s investment of $1.5 billion into Bitcoin drives a single Bitcoin up to $48,000. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate votes 56-44 that the second impeachment of former President Donald J. Trump is constitutional and can proceed. One thing we learned today is that President Donald J. Trump authorized as many as 10,000 members of the National Guard to arrive in Washington, D.C. ahead of January 6, 2021, so as to maintain law and order. Elsewhere, federal and state cybersecurity authorities are investigating an intrusion into Florida in which, an unknown entity sought to poison a town’s water supply. Next, Senator Joe Manchin, Democrat, of the Senate Energy Committee begs Joe Biden not to scrap the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline. Finally, Joe Biden’s pick to lead the CIA appears to be intricately linked to Chinese businessmen with close ties to the Chinese Communist Party- WTF, Joe? Can you sell out our country quickly enough?
- 2021 Tuesday E: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 106,643,519 confirmed cases, +328,824, 2,330,839, confirmed deaths, +10,119, and 59,549,395 confirmed recoveries, +246,096. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 27,382,078 confirmed cases, up 114,433 from yesterday’s reporting, 470,660 confirmed deaths, UP 2,792, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries with NO UPDATES NOW in at least two weeks. This tells us the Biden administration does not want them reported. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 141,265 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, YOU claimed you had a plan to defeat the communist virus, what the hell are YOU going to do about it- sit on your ass and blame everything on Donald Trump.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,430,685 confirmed cases, 44,470 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 26,500 confirmed cases, 418 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 326,625 confirmed cases, 4,540 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: North Carolina: currently, they have 802,820 confirmed cases, 10,046 confirmed deaths but NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 696,528 confirmed cases, 5,171 confirmed deaths, and 633,313 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- France: they have 3,341,365 confirmed cases of the Beijing Bug, 79,423 confirmed deaths, and 208,925 confirmed recoveries. We will say this: the primary purpose of the Chi-Vi was to remove the threat of Trump- the Chi-Coms accomplished that goal. The secondary goal (or so we believe) is to ‘cleanse the world’ of the old, the infirm, the sick, and the mentally disabled. Anyone else who died from this Wuhan Institute of Virology lab-engineered virus is just collateral damage. Shame on the Chi-Coms!
- 2021 Tuesday H: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,375.83 DOWN 9.93 points (-0.032%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,007.70, UP 20.05 points (+0.14%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,911.23, DOWN 4.36 points (-0.11%). The price of GOLD is $1,838.80 per troy oz., +1.30 (+0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $27.33 per troy ounce, -0.07 (-0.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,190.20 per troy oz, -4.20 (-0.45%) while the price of COPPER is $3.72 per pound, -0.000 (-0.04%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,320.60 per troy oz, -16.10 (-0.69%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $58.38 per barrel, +0.02 (+0.03%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Iranian Rial equals 42,000.00 (same as last week). That’s what a terrorism-based economy gets you. Next, here is the conversion for one U.S. dollar and Bitcoin: 0.000022.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Good news for Christians and Jews: a judge strikes down New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo’s ban on religious gatherings at churches and synagogues (but you know the cowardly fool would NEVER close mosques- they’d take him out in a heartbeat). We learn today from immigration experts that the United States has 14.5 million illegal aliens and 5 million anchor babies which is conservative estimate to be sure. Sources within the federal government have said the estimates of illegal aliens are close to 30-50 million illegals and Joe Biden does not want to deport them. Speaking of Usurper Joe, he says that by April of this year, he wants schools to be open at least ONE DAY per week. Wow. His wife, Dr. Jill Biden says the Biden administration is going to make junior college FREE. Another bill the taxpayers are going to fund. Meanwhile, U.S. Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete Buttigieg says the administration is thinking about demanding NEGATIVE COVID-19 TESTS before anyone can board an airplane. Good going, Picolo Pete!
- 2021 Tuesday J: We learn this evening that Joe Biden’s pick to head the Central Intelligence Agency- William Burns- is…wait for it…closed tied to communist China. WTF is going on. Can the people selling the country out to the Chi-Coms at least be discreet about it? This is insane. Next Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Chuck Schumer are asking Biden to up the relief bill so that people will receive money for Chinese Virus burials of loved ones. What else will the government spend our money on? Elsewhere, Representative Lee Zeldin, R-NY, says that ‘both the Capitol Hill Riots of January 6, 2021, were as predetermined as is the farce occurring in the U.S. Senate what with the ‘re-impeachment’ or ‘second impeachment’ of President Donald J. Trump. (NOTE- I am writing a post this Saturday in which I lay out the real reason the Dems are doing what they’re doing, and it lies within what President Trump’s defense attorneys said- IF the Democrats genuinely believed that Trump was guilty of inciting an insurrection against the government, federal charges would be brought against him. Period. But they haven’t which screeches of bogus impeachment. Well, like Doug Mackey, Democrats are reaching B-A-C-K to 2016 to go after their enemies so why NOT bring federal charges against Donald Trump whenever he announces he is going to run- or even better- when he wins the GOP nomination? Never say never).
- 2021 Tuesday K: The famed Aunt Jemima brand has been renamed the Pearl Milling Company. Meanwhile, we learn that this year’s Super Bowl ratings were the worst since 2007- coming in at 91 million viewers. It’s been a strange year, folks what with the Chi-Com Bat Virus sweeping the globe, the one the W.H.O. now says came from the Wuhan wet market. Elsewhere, a judge informs George Soros’ handpicked D.A. George Gascon in Los Angeles, California, that he cannot- we repeat CANNOT set the law aside and do whatever the hell he wants to do like not charge thugs and criminals because it’s RACIST. Send Gascon to county…
- 2021 Tuesday L: Here are the winning numbers for the Mega Millions Draw #1632 with a $68 million big pot o’ cash up for grabs: 07, 18, 21, 31, 40, and Mega 09. Out of 80,331 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $6,103 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: Amigos, ya saben lo que hay que hacer: quédense para conocer los acontecimientos del día como sólo yo puedo contarles…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0736 a 24” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Nature’s Blossoms.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Unlike many of their contemporaries, Fairport Convention had an attitude of ‘never say die’ and thus they continued their labors in the studio and on the road. Today’s studio album, “Myths and Heroes,” came out on January 25, 2015, and the fans hailed it as a beautiful new effort with 13 glorious tracks, all of which being originals and the other four covers. The band features the quintet of Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars and vocals), Gerry Conway (drums), and Chris Leslie (mandolins, fiddles, cellos, and flutes). Again, we encourage everyone to visit their favorite nearest site for the absolute best in music, give it a good listen, and then see if you want to add it to your never-ending, always-growing collection like us. We think you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-07-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 4,478. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Beatles, Foghat, Craig MacGregor, President William Henry Harrison, The Whig Party, President John F. Kennedy, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, U.S. Secretary of State Dean Rusk, President Grover Cleveland, U.S. Secretary of War Daniel S. Lamont, Admiral Miklós Horthy, Yuri V. Andropov, Leonid Brezhnev, Konstantin U. Chernenko, The Soviet Union, President James Madison, U.S. Attorney General William Pinkney, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury George W. Campbell, President Donald J. Trump, Acting U.S. Attorney General Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Honorius II, Professional Boxing, Jerry Quarry, Ron Lyle, Tommy “The Duke” Morrison, Sugar Ray Leonard, “Terrible Terry” Norris, Hector “Macho” Camacho, NFL Pro Bowl, Islam, Islamic Caliphs, Sultan Ibrahim, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Euros, Iranian Rial, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1632, Fairport Convention, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 09, 2022, BLOG POST #4,422
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, February 09, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, February 09, 2022:
[i] Beginning in 2019, Democratic Chairman of the Intel Committee- Adam Schiff, congressman from California- would employ the same tactics to bring down President Donald J. Trump but would fail…miserably. The loser is a POS while Trump has done nothing his political enemies accuse of him doing.
[ii] In 2020, many believe this loser might throw his hat into the race for the Democratic Party’s 2020 nomination. Go for it, John, go for it, you, and Hillary Clinton both and if Michelle wants to run, she should throw her bonnet into the running, too.
[iii] Millions of Americans believe there should be an asterisk after the name of the 44th president because they believe he was foreign-born thus being disqualified from holding the highest office in the land. Many of us here at the AICP-END Blogs agree with this assessment and believe that most of the readership does, too.
[iv] Many speculate that Donald Trump funded this loser via strawmen so he would remain in the race mucking things up for others like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. At one time, Gov. Kasich was a normal guy but like many left-leaning RINOS, somewhere along the way, he “lost it.”
[v] The previous Friday, most of the women of color working for “Lyin’ Liz” in Arizona left the office, citing hostile workplace issues.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!