TODAY IN HISTORY
Kula, HI 96790
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,207 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 393
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
288. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2021:
White Cane Safety Day/Boss’s Day
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Alfred Moore, Sherman Minton, and William J. Brennan; U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller; Reichsmarshall Hermann Göering; the Jackson Five featuring Tito Jackson, King Crimson featuring Gordon Haskell, Moby Grape featuring Don Stevenson and the Ohio Players featuring Robert Ward:
- 1501 Tuesday: English Crown Prince Arthur marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1520 Friday: King Henry VIII orders the installation of bowling lanes at Whitehall.
- 1522 Sunday: Emperor Karel I of Spain names Hernando Cortez the new governor of the Territory of Mexico.
- 1582 Friday: Many Catholic countries switch to the Gregorian calendar, skip 10 days.
- 1655 Friday: The citizens of Lublin, Poland, massacre their Jewish citizen.
- 1783 Wednesday: The first manned balloon flight took place in Paris as Jean-Francois Pilatre de Rozier ascended in a basket attached to a tethered Montgolfier hot-air balloon, rising to about 75 feet.
- 1810 Monday: In Bladen County, Tennessee, the 12th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore, died. President John Adams nominated Moore to fill the seat of fellow Federalist Associate Justice James Iredell. Moore served from 04-21-1800 to 01-26-1804.
- 1815 Sunday: Napoleon Bonaparte commenced his exile on the remote island of St. Helena.
- 1847 Friday: “Jane Eyre,” by Charlotte Bronte, underwent first publication in London on this date.
- 1858 Friday: The seventh and final debate between senatorial candidates Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas took place in Alton, Illinois.
- 1860 Monday: 11-year-old Grace Bedell of Westfield, New York, wrote a letter to presidential candidate Abraham Lincoln, suggesting he could improve his appearance if he grew a beard.
- 1866 Monday: The Great Fire of Quebec, Canada, claims 2,500 homes.
- 1880 Friday: 633 years after construction on the cathedral at Koln, Germany, construction is complete.
- 1883 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court declares the Civil Rights Act of 1875 to be unconstitutional.
- 1892 Saturday: The U.S. government announced that land in western Montana was now open to settlers. The government bought the land from the Crow Indians for $0.50 an acre.
- 1894 Monday: The French military command accuses Captain Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish officer, to be guilty of espionage.
- 1914 Thursday: President Woodrow Wilson signed the Clayton Antitrust Act into law on this date, which expanded on the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890. Elsewhere in the North Atlantic during World War I, the British cruiser HMS Hawke went to the bottom within 10 minutes taking 524 Royal Navy sailors to the depths with it following a U-Boat torpedo slamming into her amidships.
- 1915 Friday: A combined British and French force in Salonika in Serb-held Macedonia mobilizes to repel the Central Powers invasion force of Austro-Hungarian and Bulgarian troops. Things would not go well for the Allies.
- 1916 Sunday: The battle continues to rage along the Cma River as Serb forces attempt to displace Bulgarian troops holding the line there, but each time are thrown back with heavy losses.
- 1917 Monday: Convicted of spying for the Germans during World War I, a French firing squad executed Dutch dancer, Mata Hari, outside of Paris. Maintaining her innocence to the end, she refused a blindfold and blew a kiss to her executioners. Meanwhile, in the 14th World Series, the Chicago White Sox beat the New York Giants 4 games to two.
- 1923 Monday: In the 20th World Series, the New York Yankees earn their first series win by beating the New York Giants, 4 games to two.
- 1924 Wednesday: President Calvin Coolidge declares the Statue of Liberty to be a national monument.
- 1925 Thursday: In the 22nd World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Washington Senators, 4 games to three.
- 1928 Monday: The German dirigible Graf Zeppelin landed in Lakehurst, New Jersey, completing its first commercial flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1933 Sunday: The Philadelphia Eagles play their first NFL game and lose 56-0 to the New York Giants.
- 1937 Friday: The Ernest Hemingway novel, “To have and to have not” hits publication.
- 1938 Saturday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the funk-rock-jazz-soul band, the Ohio Players[i]—Robert Ward—is born in Lutherville, Georgia, on this date.
- 1939 Sunday: Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia dedicated New York Municipal Airport on this date; eventually, the city would rename the airport in honor of him. Elsewhere, as Warsaw continues to suffer under Nazi control, a typhoid and cholera outbreak befalls the citizens there. Many Poles will sicken and die.
- 1940 Tuesday: The German Luftwaffe bombs London, hitting the Waterloo Train Station and killing at least 400 British citizens. Next, a British submarine- HMS Triad- tries to penetrate the Italian naval base at Taranto and finds itself lit up by an Italian submarine that takes it out with its deck guns. The British submarine goes down to the bottom. Meanwhile, Charles Chaplin’s first all-talking comedy, “The Great Dictator,” a lampoon of Adolf Hitler, opened in New York.
- 1941 Wednesday: Don Stevenson, future drummer of the San Francisco acid rock band, Moby Grape[ii], is born in Seattle, Washington, on this date. Elsewhere- during World War II- as the German and Rumanian forces continue investing Odessa on the Black Sea, the Red Army manages to evacuate most of its troop via the sea to safety further east. North, German units are pushing ever closer to Moscow what with the government- with the exception of Josef Stalin- are heading east towards the Ural Mountains and perceived safety.
- 1942 Thursday: In Stalingrad, units of the German Sixth Army finally occupy the Soviet-controlled tractor factory that bears the city’s name, losing at least 3,000 soldiers in the fighting. Other units continue closing in on the Red October and Barricades Tractor Factories. Fighting on and around the Mamayev Hill area, a portion of the city that sits directly in the center of the fighting. German troops would begin encircling the Soviet defenders. Elsewhere in the Pacific Theater, the naval battle between U.S. and Imperial Japanese warships continues around Guadalcanal. Japanese land-based aircraft manage to sink the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Meredith.
- 1943 Friday: In Italy, the Allies continue making gains against the Nazis as the British 8th Army continues rolling up the boot and captures the strategic town of Vinchiaturo.
- 1944 Sunday: As the Red Army rolls into Hungary, the nation’s leader Admiral Miklos Horthy announces that Hungary is out of the Axis and is now on the side of the Allies, mostly, the Soviet Union. The Nazis in the country were prepared for this move and launched Operation Panzerfaust in which, they would seize the government, imprison anti-Nazi officials who had betrayed them, and continue the fight against the Allies.
- 1945 Monday: After convicting him of treason for working for the Nazis during World War II by being the leader of Vichy France, French authorities executed Pierre Laval. Elsewhere, Cuba and Lebanon ratified the United Nations Charter on this date.
- 1946 Tuesday: Nazi war criminal Hermann Goering fatally poisoned himself hours before he was to face the hangman. Meanwhile, in the 43rd World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox 4 games to three.
- 1951 Monday: The classic sitcom, “I Love Lucy,” premiered on CBS with the episode, “The Girls want to go to the Nightclub.”
- 1952 Tuesday: In Paterson, N.J., future bassist with the legendary East Coast psychedelic rock band, Vanilla Fudge- Pete Bremy who would take the place of founding member and bassist, Tim Bogert, from 2010 onward- is born.
- 1953 Thursday: “Teahouse of the August Moon” opened on Broadway on this date, the first of what would become 1,027 performances. Elsewhere, in Gary, Indiana, future member of the sensational Jackson Five[iii]– Tito Jackson (backing and lead vocals, rhythm guitar 1962-1989 / 2001 / 2012-present) – is born on this date.
- 1954 Friday: Hurricane Hazel made landfall on the Carolina coast as a Category 4 storm; national and global authorities blamed Hazel for some 1,000 deaths in the Caribbean, 95 in the U.S., and 81 in Canada.
- 1956 Monday: The 87th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, Democrat, steps down from the court and goes into retirement. President Harry S. Truman nominated his fellow Democrat to fill Associate Justice Wiley Blount Rutledge’s seat. Minton served on the high court from October 05, 1949, to October 15, 1956. Meanwhile, the 90th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William J. Brennan stepped onto the court, replacing Minton. President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated the Democrat to succeed a fellow Democratic justice to the high court with Brennan serving from today until July 20, 1990.
- 1964 Thursday: The Soviet Union’s news agency announced that the Politburo had removed Premier Nikita Khrushchev from power. Meanwhile, in the 61st World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the New York Yankees 4 games to three at Busch Stadium. Next, songwriter Cole Porter, 73, died in Santa Monica, California. Finally, Britain’s Labour Party, led by Harold Wilson, returned to power in the general elections.
- 1965 Friday: In Platteville, Wisconsin, future Acting- 27.1st– U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Donald J. Trump from November 20, 2020, to January 20, 2021.
- 1966 Saturday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson signed a bill on this date that created the Department of Transportation. Meanwhile, the U.S. National Register of Historic Places added Cahokia Mounds, Illinois, and the First Bank of the United States.
- 1969 Wednesday: Peace demonstrators staged protests across the United States declaring a ‘moratorium against the Vietnam War.”
- 1970 Thursday: In the 67th World Series, the Baltimore Orioles beat the Cincinnati Reds 4 games to one. Meanwhile, Anwar Sadat becomes the president of Egypt.
- 1975 Wednesday: Iceland moves its international boundary from 50 to 200 miles.
- 1976 Friday: In the first debate of its kind between vice-presidential nominees, Democrat Walter F. Mondale and Republican Bob Dole faced off in Houston.
- 1983 Saturday: At the Beirut, Lebanon, airport, U.S. Marine sharpshooters take out five terrorist snipers.
- 1984 Monday: Congress passed the Freedom of Information Act.
- 1989 Sunday: Wayne Gretzky passes Gordie Howe as the NHL’s all-time scorer. Elsewhere, South African officials released eight prominent political prisoners.
- 1990 Monday: Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1991 Tuesday: Clarence Thomas wins confirmation—after a grueling set of hearings—to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1993 Friday: Nelson Mandela and South African President F. W. De Klerk receive the Nobel Peace Prize for bringing peace to their troubled nation. Meanwhile, President Bill Clinton dispatched U.S. Navy warships to enforce trade sanctions that the United Nations imposed on the military thugs running Haiti.
- 1995 Sunday: The Carolina Panthers win their first NFL game ever by beating the New York Jets, 26-15.
- 1997 Wednesday: British Royal Air Force pilot broke the land-speed record by driving a jet-powered car faster than the speed of sound. Meanwhile, NASA launched the Cassini-Huygens mission from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on this date. On January 14, 2005, the probe sent back pictures of Saturn’s moon Titan during and after landing.
- 2001 Monday: Bethlehem Steel Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on this date.
- 2003 Wednesday: Eleven people were killed when a Staten Island ferry slammed into a maintenance pier. The ferry’s pilot, who’d blacked out at the controls, later pleaded guilty to eleven counts of manslaughter.
- 2006 Sunday: Three members of Duke University’s lacrosse team appeared on CBS’s “60 Minutes” to deny raping a woman who’d been hired to perform as a stripper (Collin Finnerty, Reade Seligman and David Evans were later exonerated and the district attorney went to prison for trying to frame them).
- 2009 Thursday: In communist China, six people receive death sentences due to their part in ethnic rioting that killed more than 200 people in the Xinjiang Province, the mostly Muslim area of the country.
- 2012 Monday: Amidst protests austerity, the Portuguese government announces details of its draft budget for 2013.
- 2013 Tuesday: Eleanor Catton wins the 2013 Man Booker Prize for her book, “The Luminaries” on this date.
- 2014 Wednesday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average suffers its second largest dip since September 2011, dropping 458 points before regaining much of the loss to close 173 points at just above 16,141.
- 2015 Thursday: Israeli authorities continue bracing for more Palestinian violence and prepare to control the Temple Mount in an effort to bring peace to the nation. Palestinians continue claiming that ‘everything is theirs’ when we know that God through his covenant with Moses and the Hebrew people gave this land to the Jews in perpetuity.
- 2016 Saturday: With the final presidential debate between candidates Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald J. Trump just hours away, Mr. Trump is showing no signs of backing down in the face of all the ginned-up #MeToo accusations and allegations. According to him, ‘he’s in it to win it.’ You go, Mr. Trump, you go.
- 2017 Sunday: Actress and activist Alyssa Milano (someone we consider to be little more than a whore) tweeted that women who had been sexually harassed or assaulted should write “Me too” as a status; within hours, tens of thousands had taken up the #MeToo hashtag (using a phrase that had been introduced 10 years earlier by social activist Tarana Burke).
- 2018 Monday: Yet another caravan- this one containing at least 4,000 people- arrives in Guatemala, having begun gathering steam across Central America. Someone is funding these people- whom we allege is George Soros- because their goal is to make it to Mexico, board buses and trains, and head for the U.S.-Mexican border. There, they will try to storm across it and disappear into the interior of the country. Meanwhile, Angola has its own problems with a tidal wave of illegal aliens and their military and police forces drive 180,000 ‘migrants’ back into the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2019 Tuesday: Following the slayings of 13 Mexican police officers in the Mexican state of Michoacán the day before, killed by narcotraffickers in an ambush, a running gunfight between Mexican security forces and armed civilians leaves at least 15 people dead in the state of Guerrero. Meanwhile, in Westerville, Ohio, 12 Democratic hopefuls participate in the night’s Democratic Party debate.
- 2020 Thursday: Fallout from the New York Post story on Hunter Biden’s laptop and incriminating email evidence contained within the hard drive demonstrate that there was no reason to impeach President Donald J. Trump because what the Dems were accusing of him of doing was exactly what then- and- former Vice President Joe Biden, son Hunter, and brother and sister-in-law were engaged in doing: peddling influence for humongous quantities of dollars, tens of billions of dollars. Besides Ukraine, we also learn that Hunter Biden was schmoozing with the Chi-Coms in order to raise still more hundreds of billions of dollars for his mumbling, stumbling daddy. What makes it even more true is the amount of energy left-leaning social media moguls and their platforms, most notably Facebook and the corrupt Twitter, are devoting to covering up, censoring, and hiding away from the American people. Folks, this election is now more than important than ever which is why we have but one choice for which to vote on November 3: Donald J. Trump and the GOP. From the presidency to dogcatcher, vote STRAIGHT GOP.
- 2020 Thursday A: In yet another attempt to sway the election, Reuters/Ipsos poll says that ‘last minute voters tend to break for Biden over Trump’ while the Wall Street Journal reports that “Pro-China Joe” Biden has a national lead of 11 points over his opponent, President Donald J. Trump.’ We shall see. An employee at the New York Times says, however, that ‘not everything is looking good for “Pro-China Joe” which we take to mean IF the Hunter Biden laptop story gets to the masses, he’s toast. Regarding the covering up of the Hunter Biden laptop story, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says- regarding the censorship of the story- that ‘we might have handled it better.’ Yeah, like allowing the free flow of speech, you left-wing, Chi-Com-loving POS. Regarding “Beijing Biden,” he has a new campaign ad featuring George Floyd’s sister. Big whoop.
- 2020 Thursday B: Before leaving for a MASSIVE RALLY in Greenville, North Carolina, President Donald J. Trump tells reporters that ‘Gov. Andrew Cuomo is little more than a thug and that he himself has ruined the Empire State.’ New York citizens, recall and remove this moron, please, you have a lovely state but if he and NYC Mayor Bill “I’m a Commie” Di Blasio maintain their plan NOT to reopen Broadway until July 2021, you can kiss the city goodbye forever…speaking of loony tunes Democrats, actress Julia Louise Dreyfus calls for a BOYCOTT against the network that made her famous, NBC, for hosting a townhall with President Donald J. Trump while at the same time on ABC- we believe- there is going to be a “Pro-China Joe” Biden debate (although his is half as long as his opponents. Question: will anyone possess the balls to ask Biden about ‘court packing’ much less about his drug-addled son, Hunter’s activities of enriching the family while using his father’s name as collateral? That would be something!)
- 2020 Thursday C: President Donald J. Trump is encouraging the U.S. Senate to take a BIGGER Chi-Vi relief bill but U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says he ‘doubts any movement will occur until after the election’ even though Democrat House members are begging- imploring senile House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi to make a deal, even the lower deal because their constituents- as well as their electoral chances- are in a bad way even though Madam Pelosi barked at Wolf Blitzer yesterday that ‘WE FEED THEM, YOU DON’T WOLF, WE FEED THEM.’ Wow, Marie Antoinette to be sure…
- 2020 Thursday D: Thursday Night Football’s game is between (1) Kansas City Chiefs, 32 (4-1) @ Buffalo Bills, 16 (4-1). POSTPONED until 10-19-2020.
- 2020 Thursday E: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever, Chi-Com Virus, the Wuhan Horseshoe Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 38,756,289 confirmed cases, +404,750, 1,095,216, confirmed deaths, +6,030, and 26,753,000 confirmed recoveries, +212,994. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 8,016,448 confirmed cases, up 62,382 from yesterday’s reporting, 220,164 confirmed deaths, UP 910, and 5,083,924 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,802. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 299,502 confirmed cases, 2,109 confirmed deaths, and 253,597 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday F: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous, anti-communist American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 868,211 confirmed cases, 16,769 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 13,834 confirmed cases, 183 confirmed deaths, and 10,883 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 100,169 confirmed cases, 2,319 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: North Dakota- currently, they have 29,658 confirmed cases, 375 confirmed deaths, and 24,336 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Doug Burgum for providing all of us the numbers of recoveries- thank you.
- 2020 Thursday G: We had a DOWN DAY in the markets today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,494.20, DOWN 19.80 points (-0.069%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,713.87, DOWN 54.86 points (-0.47%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,483.34, DOWN 5.33 points (-0.15%). Price of GOLD: $1,912.40 per troy oz., +3.50 (+0.18%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.44 per troy oz., +0.211 (+0.87%). Price of PLATINUM: $870.10 per troy oz., +8.80 (+1.02%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,351.60 per troy oz., +2.50 (+0.11%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.09 per #, +0.009 (+0.29%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.97, +0.01 (+0.02%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.72 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Conversely, one-dollar U.S. = 28.77 Taiwanese dollars.
- 2020 Thursday H: C-SPAN’s Steve Scully, who was set to host the second presidential debate until COVID-19 hit the president and terrified “Pro-China Joe” Biden into taking greater precautions such as demanding a VIRTUAL TOWNHALL DEBATE in which, he could have all manner of hidden aids, went on indefinite suspension now that we found out he lied to the FBI about his Twitter account being hacked. As you recall, he was asking now-Trump hater Anthony Scaramucci for help in how to ‘deal with President Trump.’ Originally, he said he had ‘no clue’ as to how this message popped up, told the FBI his account ‘was hacked’ and then broke down today and said he lied. Bon voyage, Mr. Scully, another one bites the dust. Meanwhile, Judge Amy Coney Barrett concludes her final day of her confirmation hearings with flying colors.
- 2020 Thursday I: Meanwhile Twitter and Facebook continue blocking any information connected to “Pro-China Joe” and son Hunter Biden’s tale of woe in which, Hunter was the bagman for his father’s growing empire of wealth. Our accounts are all stifled because yesterday, Chef Lilah posted the link to Today in History which included a link to the story in the New York Post. Jack Dorsey strikes again, boy would Joseph Goebbels love the guy! Elsewhere, prior to President Donald J. Trump going to his townhall debate on NBC, he blasts them as ‘fake news.’
- 2020 Thursday J: Americans seeking first time jobless benefits rose to 898,000 from 840,000 the week before. The nation has regained 11.3 million jobs, still a ways away from the 22 million we lost at the start of the Chi-Com Bat Flu pandemic. The overall number of those receiving jobless benefits dropped 1.2 million to 10 million so things are on the mend which is why Nancy Pelosis is fighting to prevent passage of a Wuhan Flu relief bill. Elsewhere, the California Supreme Court- after overturning Scott Peterson’s death sentence for the murder of his wife, Lacey, and their unborn son, and is considering overturning his conviction in the case and ordering a new trial. Meanwhile on the other side of the world, jihadists attacked a convoy of Pakistani oil and gas workers in SW Baluchistan killing at least seven workers and eight members of Pakistan’s Frontier Corps. The attack occurred near an Arabian Sea port the Chi-Coms are building to tie Central Asia closer to the thugs in Beijing via their Road and Belt Initiative.
- 2020 Thursday K: In Shaftesbury, Dorset, England, King Crimson[iv] guitarist and vocalist- Gordon Haskell- succumbed to cancer on this date; he was 74-years-old.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 240,823,577 confirmed cases, +447,630, 4,904,650 confirmed deaths, +7,373 and 218,076,826 confirmed recoveries, +399,257. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,738,585 confirmed cases, UP 99,573 from yesterday’s reporting, 743,880 confirmed deaths, UP +1,987,[v] and 35,304,097 confirmed recoveries, UP 98,839. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Friday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 429,784 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 25,716 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Hey, Joe! Explain to us how with numerous vaccines and the push for boosters atop them YOU have more deaths than your ‘evil’ predecessor?
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,717,746 confirmed cases, 70,799 confirmed deaths, and 2,507,882 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,666,834 confirmed cases, 57,711 confirmed deaths, and 2,942,434 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 82,110 confirmed cases, 862 confirmed deaths, and 81,248 of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 697,592 confirmed cases, 8,296 confirmed deaths, and 299,829 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Connecticut: they have 397,123 confirmed cases, 8,707 confirmed deaths, and 370,266 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Friday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,314,213 confirmed cases, 7,976 confirmed deaths, and 1,286,112 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Peru, 21st country on the list: 2,187,368 cases of the virus, 199,775 confirmed death and 1,987,393 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Friday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,294.76, UP 382.20 points (+1.09%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,897.34 UP 73.91 points (+0.50%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,471.37, UP 33.11 points (+0.75%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $82.66 per barrel, +1.35 (+1.66%). The price of GOLD is $1,768.10 per troy oz., -29.80 (-1.66%) while the price of SILVER is $23.35 per troy ounce, -0.13 (-0.54%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,057.10 per troy oz, +4.80 (+0.46%) while the price of COPPER is $4.72 per pound, +0.09 (+1.91%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,068.40 per troy oz., -60.14 (-2.83%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., +200.00 (+1.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $797,500.00 per CNY/T, +20,000.00 (+2.57%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,172.50 per USD/T, +36.00 (+1.50%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.33. In Thai Baht, one greenback equals 33.40 and in Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, a buck equal 6.76 and in Tunisian Dinar, one dollar equals 2.79 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.466 per gallon, $3.177 in Florida, $4.187 in Hawaii, and $3.861 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other South Carolina: $3.074. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the twelfth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Iraq: $1.945 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,881,004,103,882 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Ireland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg with $288,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS– The so-called ‘religion of peace’ is at it yet again: in Kandahar, Afghanistan, some true believer detonated a suicide bomb in the midst of a Shiite Mosque, killing dozens of worshippers and injuring Allah knows how many others. Sad. It is what these people do.
- 2021 Friday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Former CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan says the numbers of illegal aliens flooding into the United States this year ‘shatters all records.’ Next, today is Day No. 204 since slobbering Joe Biden appointed “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be the nation’s ‘border czar’ and Day No. 111 since she showed up to do the job. Tragic. Next, here are the appalling statistics as shared by OAN today regarding both the cost of caring for the invaders and how many of the invaders have made it across the southern frontier into the country. First, here is the cost of caring for this rabble for just this day alone: $493,899,168 (and that was this morning!). Second, here is the cost of caring for the cast-offs of the Third World for 2021: $315,014,545,408. Next, here are the numbers of illegals who have poured across the border like rats across the threshold of a lower middle-class home in Chicago: 3,228,645 for just this year. Fourth and final, here is the conservative LOW ESTIMATE of illegals lurking within our country: 37,228,664. Terrifying. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Friday H: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I– Chi-Com workers are protesting the ‘996 corporate culture.’ (996 means work hours from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. six days a week. Look- overthrow your communist regime and become FREE PEOPLE). Next, British lawmaker David Arness, meeting with constituents inside a church in his district- was stabbed to death by a 25-year-old Muslim suspect whom the police quickly apprehended and charged with the crime. Arness, a member of the Conservative Party, has been in Parliament for decades so this grisly attack hit the people of Great Britain hard. This is what happens when your borders are wide open to the dregs of the Third World. Meanwhile, the Russian navy destroyer Admiral Tributs destroyer claims to have ‘pushed’ a U.S. Navy destroyer- the USS Chafee- out of its territorial waters. Ooh, the big scary Russians.
- 2021 Friday I: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS– Former President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton is recovering from a urinary tract infection and reportedly, sepsis. Folks, knowing that this loser has stuffed ‘Little Bill’ into all manner of places with all manner of people, he’s lucky he’s still alive. Next, fully vaccinated foreign visitors will soon be allowed to enter the United States unimpeded. Next, Dr. Ashish Jha told Newsmax the ‘Moderna booster shots are more about the Delta variant than they are about the injections.’ Uh, okay.
- 2021 Friday J: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $41.51 (2) AstraZeneca $60.22 (3) Merck & Co. $78.33 (4) Johnson & Johnson $161.26 (5) BioNTech $247.69 (6) Moderna $324.21. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer $42.44 (2) AstraZeneca $60.61 (3) Merck & Co. $80.63 (4) Johnson & Johnson $160.91 (5) BioNTech $245.95 (6) Moderna $304.91.
- 2021 Friday K: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $90.92 (2) General Dynamics: $208.06 (3) Boeing: $217.19 (4) Lockheed Martin: $365.62 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $395.36. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $90.62 (2) General Dynamics: $202.12 (3) Boeing: $226.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $353.75 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $389.72.
- 2021 Friday L: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.48 (2) DuPont: $72.16 (3) Honeywell: $220.72 (4) 3M: $181.94 (5) Teijen: $1,595.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.49 (2) DuPont: $69.13 (3) 3M: $176.68 (4) Honeywell: $215.65 (5) Teijen: $1,556.00.
- 2021 Friday M: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $105.64 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.79 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.12. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Beyond Meat: $100.58 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.69 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.38.
- 2021 Friday N: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $140.55 (2) Lowe’s: $219.16 (3) Home Depot: $350.41 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $452.39 (5) Amazon $3,409.02. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart $139.77 (2) Lowe’s: $206.16 (3) Home Depot: $334.34 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $451.85 (5) Amazon $3,288.62.
- 2021 Friday O: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I– As the supply chain SNAFU continues off the California coastline, a new report says that U.S. Transportation Secretary “Princess Pete” Buttigieg has been on paid maternal leave since August since he and his husband adopted twins. We thought he might have a deputy secretary who would be dealing with the container ship crisis but apparently, NO, no one is minding the shop at the moment, so to speak. Next, the Biden regime says ‘it’s going to reinstate President Donald J. Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico Policy’ for all those seeking ‘asylum’ in the United States. This will occur sometime next month. Uh, okay, we shall see.
- 2021 Friday P: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION– A new internal memo leaked to the press from the Capitol Hill Police Department says there was ‘no good reason’ for the murder of U.S. Ashli Babbitt.
- 2021 Friday Q: POLITICAL NEWS I– Dr. Jill Biden is stumping for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe in a possible bellwether for Democrats’ hopes in 2022. Speaking of ‘the Punk,’ a new Trafalgar poll says the governor’s race between ‘the Punk’ and Glenn Youngkin is neck and neck. This has the Democrats horribly upset. Next, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says climate czar, John F. “Lurch” Kerry is ‘compromised by the Chi-Coms and that Joe Biden should FIRE him.’
- 2021 Friday R: U.S. MILITARY NEWS– The military judge in charge of the courts martial of USMC Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller imposed sentence today on the courageous officer who bucked the unfair system imposed upon the U.S. Military by usurper Joe Biden- a letter of reprimand and the forfeiture of $5,000, the equivalent of one month’s pay.
- 2021 Friday S: NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS– After Prince William whined about ‘billionaires working to save the planet from global warming instead of going into space aboard their private spacecraft,’ William Shatner- Captain Kirk of Star Trek fame- who just returned to Earth from a ride on Jeff Bezos’ latest rocket ride into space, blasted Prince William for being so shortsighted. Who cares about the British royals? Screw ‘em.
- 2021 Friday T: SPORTS NEWS I- Famed NFL quarterback- currently with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tom Brady- says he ‘could play to 50 years of age, maybe even to 55’ if all goes well. Next, here are the results from Game 1 of the ALCS: Boston Red Sox, 4 (96-71) @ Houston Astros, 5 (97-68).
- 2021 Friday U: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1703 what with a $84 million jackpot on the line: 03, 20, 31, 34, 65, and Mega 18. Out of 57,132 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $7,832 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0619 a 24” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Palm Tree Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Sandy Denny was a workaholic and as soon as her tour ended promoting her first album, she was back in the studio recording her sophomore effort, “Sandy” (September 21, 1972). Once again, she had assembled a major cast of musical friends which include Richard Thompson (guitars, mandolins, accordions, backing vocals), Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars), Dave Swarbrick (fiddles), John “Rabbit” Bundrick (organ), Tim Donald (drums), Linda Thompson (vocals), “Sneaky Pete” Kleinow (pedal steel guitars), and several others to round out the overall sound. We hope you will journey to your favorite site for the absolute best in British folk music/folk rock music, give it a good listen, and add it to your never-ending, ever-growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved music. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-15-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with categorical scrupulousness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 6,181. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Don Stevenson, Moby Grape, The Ohio Players, Robert Ward, Jackson Five, Tito Jackson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore, Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Wiley Blount Rutledge, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William J. Brennan, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, Joe Biden, U.S. Transportation Secretary “Princess Pete” Buttigieg, Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, Climate Czar John F. “Lurch” Kerry, Dr. Jill Biden, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Donald J. Trump, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller, President Donald J. Trump, “Remain in Mexico” Policy, Ashli Babbitt, Senator Marco Rubio, Stalingrad, AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, U.S. MILITARY NEWS, NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1703, Afghanistan, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Thai Baht, Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, Tunisian Dinar, Sandy Denny, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY OCTOBER 15, 2021, POST #4,207
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, October 15, 2020, Today in History:
Friday, October 15, 2021:
[i] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing.
[ii] We promoted the music of the famed San Francisco, California, rock band, Moby Grape, on Monday, 09-April-2012 through Monday, 23-April-2012. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[iv] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!