TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 140
172. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2022:
June Solstice- the Summer Session begins!
Vice President Daniel D. Tompkins; U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Fred M. Vinson; U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren; U.S. Attorney General Isaac Toucey; U.S. Treasury Secretaries Alexander J. Dallas and John Wesley Snyder; Aerosmith featuring Joey Kramer, Badfinger featuring Joey Molland, Colosseum featuring Jon Hiseman, Crazy Horse featuring Nils Lofgren, Deep Purple (as well as Jethro Tull, Ozzy Osborne, and Wishbone Ash) featuring Don Airey, the Kinks featuring Ray Davies, Little Richard, and the Young Rascals:
- 68 Thursday: As Roman General Vespasian and his army enter Judea to quell the Great Jewish Revolt, they conquer the city of Jericho where he takes Josephus prisoner. Instead of putting the wily rascal to the death as the Roman troops demanded, Vespasian put his captive to work selling out his fellow Jews and chronicling the bloody war the Hebrews had brought upon themselves.
- 996 Tuesday: The 138th Catholic Pope Gregory V crowns Otto III Roman Catholic German Emperor of Elzas.
- 1377 Saturday: After ruling England for 50 years, King Edward III died. His grandson, Richard II succeeded him.
- 1498 Tuesday: Bavarian Emperor Maximillian expels the Jews from Nuremburg.
- 1547 Saturday: The great fire of Moscow occurs on this date.
- 1607 Thursday: Organizers establish the first Protestant Episcopal parish in the New World at Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1633 Tuesday: The Inquisition forces Galileo Galilei to ‘abjure, curse, and detest” his Copernican heliocentric views.
- 1661 Tuesday: Through the Treaty of Kardis, Sweden and Russia make peace.
- 1672 Tuesday: French troops under King Louis XIV occupy the city of Utrecht.
- 1684 Wednesday: King Charles II revokes the Massachusetts Bay Colony charter.
- 1759 Thursday: In Kingston, Jamaica, future 6th U.S. Treasury Secretary Alexander J. Dallas is born. A future Democratic-Republican, he would serve under President James Madison from October 06, 1814, to October 21, 1816. He would also serve his nation as Acting U.S. Secretary of War under President James Madison from March 02, 1815, to August 01, 1815.
- 1768 Tuesday: Dr. John Archer receives the first U.S. Bachelor of Medicine degree.
- 1774 Tuesday: Future sixth vice president of the United States, 1817-1825, Democratic-Republican Daniel D. Tompkins—is born in Castleton, Province of New York, British America, on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Monroe from March 04, 1817, to March 04, 1825.
- 1788 Saturday: The United States Constitution went into effect, as New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify it.
- 1834 Saturday: Cyrus Hall McCormick received a patent for his reaping machine. This invention allowed farmers to more than double the size of their food crops.
- 1848 Wednesday: The 20th U.S. Attorney General Isaac Toucey assumed his position on this date. A Democrat, he served under President James K. Polk from today until March 03, 1848.
- 1877 Thursday: The Molly Maguires, 10 Irish immigrants, meet their end at the gallows at two different prisons: Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania.
- 1879 Saturday: F. W. Woolworth opens his first store, which fails almost immediately.
- 1887 Tuesday: Great Britain celebrates the golden jubilee of Queen Victoria.
- 1893 Wednesday: The first Ferris wheel premieres at the Columbian Exposition in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1895 Friday: In Jonesboro, Arkansas, future 54th U.S. Treasury Secretary John Wesley Snyder is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Harry S. Truman from June 25, 1946, to January 20, 1953.
- 1898 Tuesday: Guam becomes a territory of the United States.
- 1913 Saturday: Georgia “Tiny” Broadwick became the first woman to parachute from an airplane as she jumped out over Los Angeles.
- 1915 Monday: Following an anti-British revolt in South Africa, British authorities arrest General De Law and other officers.
- 1916 Wednesday: Mexican troops beat American General Blackjack Pershing’s troops in one of the initial battles of the Mexican Incursion.
- 1917 Thursday: The Hawaiian Red Cross forms.
- 1932 Tuesday: Heavyweight Max Schmeling lost a title fight rematch in New York by decision to Jack Sharkey, prompting Schmeling’s manager, Joe Jacobs, to exclaim: “We were robbed!”
- 1938 Thursday: In Washington, DC, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the $3.75 billion Emergency Relief Appropriation Act into law.
- 1939 Friday: The New York Yankees announce Lou Gehrig’s retirement after his personal doctors reveal the baseball player has amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- 1941 Monday: German and other Axis troops launched an invasion of the Soviet Union—Operation Barbarossa—as they crossed the border of the nation from the Arctic Circle to the Black Sea.
- 1942 Sunday: Axis forces led by Generaloberst (Colonel-General) Erwin Rommel captured the Libyan city of Tobruk during World War II. The Fuhrer promoted Rommel to the rank of field marshal for capturing the city; however, the Allies recaptured the port after heavy fighting in November 1942. Meanwhile in the Pacific Theater of War, an Imperial Japanese submarine fired shells at Fort Stevens on the Oregon coast, causing insignificant damage.
- 1943 Monday: Army nurse Lt. Edith Greenwood became the first woman to receive the Soldier’s Medal for showing heroism during a fire at a military hospital in Yuma, Arizona. Meanwhile, Federal troops put down a race riot in Detroit resulting in 30 deaths.
- 1944 Wednesday: Ray Davies of the Kinks[i] was born on this date in Fortis Green, England. Meanwhile, the future drummer of Colosseum[ii], Jon Hiseman, is born in Blackheath, England.
- 1945 Thursday: U.S. forces defeat the Japanese on the island of Okinawa during World War II. Meanwhile, Pan Am announced an 88-hour-round-the-world flight at a cost of $700.
- 1946 Friday: The 85th overall and 13th U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Fred M. Vinson assumed his position on the court on the nation’s high court on this date. President Harry S. Truman nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Chief Justice Harlan F. Stone, a Republican. He served from today until September 08, 1953, the day he died.
- 1948 Monday: Don Airey, the man who replaced Jon Lord in the British rock band, Deep Purple[iii], in 2002, was born on this date in Sunderland, England. He has also played with Ozzie Osbourne[iv], Wishbone Ash[v], Jethro Tull[vi], among other bands. Elsewhere, Joey Molland—future guitarist/vocalist with the British band, Badfinger[vii]—is born on this date in Liverpool, England.
- 1950 Wednesday: Joey Kramer—future hard rock drummer with the band, Aerosmith—is born in the Bronx, New York City, N.Y., on this date.
- 1951 Thursday: Future guitarist with Crazy Horse[viii] and with Bruce Springsteen[ix]—Nils Lofgren—is born on this date in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1954 Monday: The American Cancer Society reported significantly higher death rates among cigarette smokers than among non-smokers.
- 1955 Tuesday: Johnny Cash[x] debuts Top 10 country song, “Cry! Cry! Cry!”
- 1956 Thursday: East Germany frees 19,000 political prisoners.
- 1958 Saturday: A federal judge in Arkansas let Little Rock delay school immigration on this date.
- 1963 Friday: A conclave of his fellow cardinals chose Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini to succeed the late Pope John XXIII (the 261st Roman Catholic Pope); the new pope took the name Paul VI becoming the 262nd pontiff of the Holy
- 1964 Sunday: In Philadelphia, Mississippi, the military arm of the Democratic Party- the Ku Klux Klan- murdered three civil rights workers on this date: Michael H. Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, and James E. Chaney. Searchers discovered the bodies buried in an earthen dam six weeks later. However, forty-one years later on this date, Ray Killen, an 80-year-old former Klansman went on trial and a jury found him guilty, giving him a 60-year prison sentence. The POS died in January 2018.
- 1968 Friday: The 14th U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren resigns his post, official on June 23; however, because of politics, he remained on the bench until June 23, 1969. The reason for his remaining on the court was that he was fearful of Richard M. Nixon winning the White House and then replacing him with a rock-solid conservative thus he remained on the court. However, he did not withdraw his resignation and so a year later, it became official.
- 1969 Saturday: In Devonshire Downs, Northridge, California, the second day of the 1969 Newport Pop Festival occurs today. The lineup features Albert Collins,[xi] Brenton Wood,[xii] Buffy Saint-Marie,[xiii] Creedence Clearwater Revival,[xiv] Eric Burdon and War,[xv] Friends of Distinction,[xvi] Jethro Tull,[xvii] Lee Michaels,[xviii] Love,[xix] Steppenwolf,[xx] and Sweetwater.[xxi]
- 1970 Sunday: Brazil defeats Italy 4-1 to win soccer’s World Cup in Mexico City.
- 1973 Thursday: The Supreme Court, in Miller v. California, ruled that states might ban materials found to be obscene according to local standards.
- 1974 Friday: The U.S. Supreme Court decided that pregnant teachers could no longer suffer their superiors forcing them to take long leaves of absence.
- 1977 Tuesday: Menachem Begin becomes Israel’s sixth prime minister.
- 1982 Monday: By reason of insanity, a jury finds John Hinckley Jr., ‘not guilty’ of the 1981-attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan.
- 1988 Tuesday: The (Young) Rascals[xxii] go on their first U.S. tour in two decades. Meanwhile, in the 42nd National Basketball Association’s Finals, the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Detroit Pistons 4 games to 3.
- 1989 Wednesday: A sharply divided Supreme Court ruled that burning the American flag as the First Amendment protected a form of political protest.
- 1990 Thursday: Little Richard[xxiii] gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1997 Saturday: The Women’s National Basketball Association begins as the New York Liberty beats the Los Angeles Sparks.
- 2001 Thursday: Mexican artist Frida Kahlo becomes the first Hispanic woman to be honored on a U.S. postage stamp.
- 2002 Friday: One of the worst wildfires in Arizona history grew to 128,000 acres, forcing thousands of homeowners near the community of Show Low to flee for their lives.
- 2012 Thursday: In a major banking massacre, Moody’s downgrades 15 major banks across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
- 2013 Friday: The U.S. Justice Department officially charges Edward Snowden with espionage. Elsewhere, with all eyes on the Chi-Coms, Taiwan reports its first case of H1N1 Swine Flu. Did those Chi-Coms do this?
- 2014 Saturday: The U.S. presses Iraq to put a new government into place as soon as possible to keep the nation from being torn apart by sectarian violence; the U.S. plans to send military advisors but not direct military assistance now.
- 2015 Sunday: 21-year-old professional golfer, Jordan Spieth, wins the U.S. Open becoming the youngest athlete since Bobby Jones—90 years earlier—to win the championship. Elsewhere, in Mumbai, India, people drinking toxic moonshine in a country that produces some of the best gins in the world find themselves in a pickle: 94 of the imbibers die while at least another 45-50 are carted off to the hospital. Wow.
- 2016 Tuesday: Amid reports that the North Koreans are preparing an imminent launch of one of their nuclear-capable missiles in the vicinity or over Japan, Japanese defense forces announce they are prepared to shoot down any piece of metal Kim Jong Un sends in their direction. Elsewhere, al-Shabab thugs cross into Kenya and ambush a car carrying several Kenyan police officers; five cops are killed in the attack. Allah Akbar. Light these SOBs up.
- 2017 Wednesday: An Israeli woman wins a landmark case in that nation by successfully suing the nation’s airline, El Al, for sexism. Flight attendants forced her to change seats so a man could take hers. Ouch.
- 2018 Thursday: In response to President Donald J. Trump imposing tariffs on the European Union, the EU turns around and slaps tariffs on $3.2 billion worth of U.S. goods. Meanwhile, the wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu- Sara- is charged with committing fraud. Finally, famed conservative icon, author, and psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer dies of cancer of the small intestine at age 68.
- 2019 Friday: London police find themselves called to the home of leading prime minister contender Boris Johnson for having abused his girlfriend in a domestic squabble. Yikes!
- 2020 Sunday: here are today’s stats for the Xi Jinping special Wuhan bat flu virus, first the globe: 8,693,518 confirmed cases, 462,025 confirmed deaths, and 4,281,365 confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,311,455 confirmed cases, 121,609 confirmed deaths, and 718,301 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day possesses chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 173,824 confirmed cases, 5,495 confirmed deaths, but as has become the norm, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 803 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 644 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for the CHOP state, Washington: 28,225 confirmed cases, 1,265 confirmed deaths, but sadly, like California, moron Gov. Jay Inslee will NOT REPORT the number of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Sunday A: Former National Security Advisor for President Donald J. Trump- John “Endless Wars” Bolton- says ‘he hopes Trump is a one-term president and this his re-election imperils the country.’ John, STFU. Whereas we once respected you, we now see you for the RINO partisan POS you truly are. We hope you end up on the garbage heap of history like Scott McClellan. Elsewhere, British police in Reading say they suspect terrorism after a 25-year-old scumbag stabs three people to death while they are sitting in a park enjoying a warm summer’s evening. Meanwhile, communist China- the home of the Kung Flu- says it is going to suspend poultry imports from Tyson Foods after an outbreak of THEIR virus at an Arkansas plant.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 179,532,452 confirmed cases, +274,595, 3,888,315 confirmed deaths, +5,781 and 164,158,826 confirmed recoveries, +37,900. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,418,968 confirmed cases, UP 8,668 from yesterday’s reporting, 617,443 confirmed deaths, UP 360,[xxiv] and 28,764,988 confirmed recoveries, UP 70,145. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xxv]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 299,537 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 160,112 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,810,228 confirmed cases, 63,361 confirmed deaths, and 2,070,807 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,356,248 confirmed cases, 37,555 confirmed deaths, and 2,141,281 confirmed recoveries, more or less the SAME numbers. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,367 confirmed cases, 515 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 449,446 confirmed cases, 5,866 confirmed deaths, and 220,934 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., New Mexico: they have 204,961 confirmed cases, 4,326 confirmed deaths, and 193,574 confirmed recoveries.[xxvi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,980 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,061 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Trinidad and Tobago, 123rd country on the list: 30,767 cases of the virus, 747 confirmed deaths and 21,872 confirmed recoveries.[xxvii]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,876.97, UP 586.89 points (+1.76%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,141.48, UP 111.10 points (+0.79%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,224.79, UP +58.34 points (+1.40%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.44 per barrel, -0.22 (-0.30%). The price of GOLD is $1,784.10 per troy oz., +1.00 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $25.92 per troy ounce, -0.11 (-0.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,053.40 per troy oz, +2.90 (+0.26%) while the price of COPPER is $4.17 per pound, -0.02 (-0.38%).[xxviii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,576.42 per troy oz, -8.82 (-0.34%).[xxix] The price of RHODIUM is $21,200.00 per troy oz., -800.00 (-3.64%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $590,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). [xxx] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.53. In Nepalese Rupee, one greenback equals 118.56 and in Netherlands Antilles Guilder, a buck equals 1.791 and in New Israeli Shekel, one dollar equals 3.27 of theirs.[xxxi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.236 per gallon, $2.939 in Florida, $3.966 in Hawaii, and $3.639 in Washington state.[xxxii] Let’s look at one other location- North Dakota: $2.900. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Paraguay: $3.838 per U.S. Gallon.[xxxiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,433,424,362,702 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxxiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after France, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Norway with $88 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xxxv]
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day #90 for the so-called ‘Border Czar,’ aka “Willie Brown’s Mattress,” aka “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be on the job and yet to not have shown up for a single day’s work. WTF? The only explanation as to why she is not down at the local unemployment office applying for jobless benefits is because she is the Chi-Com’s ace in the hole. If we get Joe Biden out of office, then we have her which is a fate worse than death. No laughing hyenas for us. Meanwhile, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says that ‘Joe Biden’s (lack of) border policies have slashed the numbers of legal border crossers.’ Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton says that Customs and Border Patrol officers stationed on the border are forsworn not to discuss the situation and conditions with which, they labor due to orders from Washington, D.C. Meanwhile, according to AG Paxton, illegal aliens are being seeded across the U.S. without the approval or the knowledge of local residents.[xxxvi]
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Here are the latest stats for the illegal alien invasion as of today. The figures come from One America News who gets them from: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT. Here are the numbers, starting with (1) Cost This Day of caring for “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ beloved illegal aliens: $539,548,608. (Imagine that money going to help America’s homeless, schools, seniors, and veterans). (2) Cost This Year of caring for “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ illegal alien tsunami: $187,936,849,920. (Ditto). (3) Total Number of Illegals who have entered the United States this year: 1,926,202. Finally, (4) Estimated Numbers of Illegal Aliens lurking in the Fabric of the United States: 35,926,200. (Note- we say the actual number is closer to 75-100 million which is extraordinary. If we could deport every single fence-climbing, river-swimming, rat-tunneling, visa-overstaying POS, wages would go up, students would be better educated, rents and mortgages would come down as more property would be available, benefits on the job would improve, employment and career opportunities would increase, and crime would go WAY DOWN.
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– The Taliban overrun a key Afghan district adding to their string of wins. Folks, President Donald J. Trump should have authorized the use of neutron bombs against Taliban-controlled areas prior to U.S. troops beginning their scheduled pullout. We could have cleansed vast regions of both Afghanistan and tribal areas in Pakistan had we employed enhanced radiation weapons, we could have eliminated all of the vermin infesting the region. Meanwhile, Marion Anne Perrine “Marine” Le Pen- leader of the National Rally in France since 2017 and a bold patriot- is challenging French President Emanuel Macron in national elections which could turn the tide in next year’s presidential elections. We wish you luck.
- 2021 Monday I: Foreign News / Overseas News II– The Israeli foreign minister will soon be visiting the United Arab Emirates in a historic first. Speaking of the region, former National Security Adviser John “Endless Wars” Bolton says the ‘Iran deal, aka the JCPOA, is based on a fantasy.’
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, says that the ‘Democrat-controlled (FAKE NEWS) media is doing everything it can to suppress the fact that since the rollout of Chi-Vi vaccines in the U.S., more than 5,000-plus Americans have died because of the vaccines. NOT good, people, NOT good.[xxxvii] Meanwhile, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, is demanding the declassification of intelligence regarding the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Next, the Fake News Media says that ‘COVID-19 is rebounding in the south because the people down there are not seeking out vaccines.’ Damned crackers! You know that’s what the Fake News Media hacks are thinking.
- 2021 Monday K: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News I– Illegitimate President Barack Hussein Obama calls for the new voting rights act to be in effect before the next election. Wow. What a guy. Dick Morris says, however, that the ‘voting rights act’ being pushed by the Democrats that will federalize ALL elections is a ‘wolf in sheep’s clothing.’ Next, a new poll says that a majority of the American people support early voting AND voter ID.
- 2021 Monday L: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News II– Elsewhere, to the outrage of cows like Stacey “I’m the Governor” Abrams, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is going to remove 100,000 inactive voters if they fail to respond within 45 days of being notified, they are coming off the rolls for having not voted. Of course, the Democrat banshees are shrieking and howling, “RACISM! RACISM! RACISTS! HOLY HELL” and all the rest of the bull crap they cry when in fact the Peach State knows there are 18,000 dead voters still on the voter rolls. Get them off the rolls NOW. Finally, state Senator Dave Argall, R-PA 29th senatorial district, is calling for an independent election audit in the Keystone State.
- 2021 Monday M: Political News I– A new report says that Democrats are at war with one another over what- exactly- infrastructure is. According to Jared Bernstein, drooling Joe Biden is clear on his ‘red lines’ when it comes to ‘infrastructure.’ Please, it’s the voice in his earpiece that is clear which most likely belongs to another illegitimate president, Barack Hussein Obama. In other political news, we learned today that Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, DS-RI, belonged to an ‘all-white beach club’ for decades. When questioned by reporters, he did his best to blow it off but the man is little more than a political hack.
- 2021 Monday N: Political News II– Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is launching legal challenges against the Biden regime’s dictates. Good. Where can the American people send money? Meanwhile, Rep. and Dr. Ronny Jackson, R-TX 13th congressional district, continues the drum beat that Joe Biden must take a cognitive test and that the results must then be made available to the public, especially after Democrats demanded President Donald J. Trump get one.
- 2021 Monday O: U.S. Supreme Court News– The U.S. Supreme Court sides with student athletes in their bid to receive remuneration from the colleges and universities they attend. This should have happened long ago because the colleges suck the lives out of many athletes and when their time is up or they become injured, they are brushed aside. Besides, the citadels of higher education make so much money off these young people and then have the nerve to put out their hats and beg for more. About time they receive compensation and full-rides as well as paid graduate school.
- 2021 Monday P: Joe Biden Regime News I– The White House continues to deny that Joe Biden is going to authorize massive increases in fuel taxes across the nation to pay for his bogus trillions and trillions of dollars’ worth of plans. Folks, we know this is inevitable because the Democrats need the money and could give a flying f**k that increased gasoline taxes will harm ALL Americans and illegal aliens simultaneously. No one will be able to escape paying more for fuel thanks to the taxes that are soon to come. The regime must drum up money to pay the hotel bills for the more than a million of illegal aliens seeded across the country.
- 2021 Monday Q: Whacked-Out News Of The Day– The Chi-Com foreign ministry says that ‘the Wuhan Institute of Virology’ deserves a Nobel Prize for Medicine. You have to be f**king crazy. You scumbags should be standing in the witness dock at the International Court of Justice facing global wrath for letting loose your frigging GLOBAL PANDEMIC OF BAT FLU. The nations of the world that owe you money- including the United States- should declare forthwith that ALL debts owed to the Chi-Coms are null and void. What are they going to do? Go to war against the entire world? They already have.
- 2021 Monday R: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– As Democrats continue their WAR ON COPS (with the end result the establishment of a national federal police force like the Chi-Coms) and as crime rates continue soaring thanks to NOT enforcing laws in numerous BLUE STATES and LOCALES, murders of law enforcement officers have skyrocketed. Last year, 360-plus cops lost their lives in crimes that easily could have been prevented had not the libs ginned up hatred of cops. The time is NOW to restore law and order. Elsewhere, New York City is dropping most charges against rioters and looters arrested in last summer’s ‘peaceful protests’ (the ones that were flipping riots, folks, come on, man!) which is also occurring in other cities. Finally, over the weekend, 54 people were shot in Chicago, 5 dead, plus another death to stabbing. You ask where Mayor Lori “The Loser” Lightfoot is? Sitting at home in her basement watching “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” episodes.
- 2021 Monday S: Florida State News– After smacking down the Centers for Disease Control, the first cruise of the summer- hell, in 15 months thanks to the ‘VID- is setting sail from Florida. Have fun.
- 2021 Monday T: Sports News– A New Zealand tranny (i.e., a chick with a dick) has qualified as a weightlifter for the 2021 Summer Tokyo Olympics. Folks, this is crazy, even though they come in under the level of allowed testosterone, they still possess more than an average woman which gives them a leg up. The answer to this is extremely simple: create a third category of sports- TRANNY SPORTS- and let the trannys compete against one another. In that way we could maintain the sanity of the planet a little bit longer. Otherwise, we have to hope that the Chi-Coms or the Russians take over and end this insane shit. Speaking of trannys, tranny cyclist Chelsea Wolfe vowed to ‘burn the U.S. flag on the podium.’ How nice.
- 2022 Tuesday: Stick around and discover whatever the heck is going on today- hopefully, the nation will still have its Constitution and its Bill of Rights in effect.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0868 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Edge of the Wash.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album coming out of the Capitol Records archives is “The Very Best of the Beach Boys” by same that hit record store shelves on July 12, 1983. You have 18 wonderful cuts beginning with (1) “Surfin’ Safari” (2) “Surfin’ USA” (3) “Shut Down” (4) “Little Deuce Coupe” (5) “In My Room” (6) “Fun, Fun, Fun” (7) “I Get Around” (8) “Don’t Worry Baby” and (9) “When I Grow Up to be a Man” to round out the first side. On the second side of the LP, we have (10) “Wendy” (11) “Little Honda” (12) “Dance, Dance, Dance” (13) “All Summer Long” (14) “Do You Wanna Dance” (15) “Help Me, Rhonda” (16) “California Girls” (17) “Little Girl I Once Knew” and (18) Barbara Ann.” Shockingly enough, the ONLY tune missing here is “Good Vibrations” but what the heck? It’s still a great album available at a variety of places so seek it out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-21-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,820. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News I, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. Supreme Court News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Florida State News, Sports News, Albert Collins, Joey Kramer, Aerosmith, Joey Molland, Badfinger, Brenton Wood, Buffy Saint-Marie, Jon Hiseman, Colosseum, Nils Lofgren, Bruce Springsteen, Crazy Horse, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Don Airey, Jon Lord, Deep Purple, Eric Burdon and War, Friends of Distinction, Jethro Tull, Ray Davies, The Kinks, Lee Michaels, Little Richard, Love, Ozzie Osbourne, Steppenwolf, Sweetwater, Wishbone Ash, The (Young) Rascals, U.S. Department of Justice, President James Madison, President James Monroe, Vice President Daniel D. Tompkins, Ku Klux Klan, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Fred M. Vinson, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren, U.S. Attorney General Isaac Toucey, President James K. Polk, John “Endless Wars” Bolton, Governor Jay Inslee, Washington State Politics, Boris Johnson, Wife-Beating, Edward Snowden, John Hinckley Jr., President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1938, U.S. Treasury Secretary Alexander J. Dallas, U.S. Treasury Secretary John Wesley Snyder, Acting U.S. Secretary of War Alexander J. Dallas, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel, East Germany, Operation Barbarossa, Charles Krauthammer, U.S. Supreme Court Harlan F. Stone, President Donald J. Trump, President Ronald Reagan, American Cancer Society- the, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, “Willie Brown’s Mattress”, Joe Biden, John “Endless Wars” Bolton, Illegitimate President Barack Hussein Obama, Dick Morris, Stacey “I’m the Governor” Abrams, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Mayor Lori “The Loser” Lightfoot, Tranny Sports, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Senator Ted Cruz, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Ron Johnson, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Pennsylvania State Senator Dave Argall, Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Rep. and Dr. Ronny Jackson, Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, One America News, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Nepalese Rupee, Netherlands Antilles Guilder, New Israeli Shekel, North Dakota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Paraguayan Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory V, Pope John XXIII, Pope Paul VI, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, New York Yankees, Lou Gehrig, Women’s National Basketball Association, WNBA- The, Los Angeles Sparks, New York Liberty, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, David Marks, Bruce Johnston, Chef Bea O’Malley,
[i] We presented the music of the Kinks, as well as of Ray and Dave Davies, beginning on Monday, 22-December-2014 through Sunday, 15-March-2015. We hope you will check out the music of this original British invasion band as they are as relevant today as they were more than 50 years ago. Sure beats the hell out of Maroon Five.
[ii] We look forward to sharing the music of this influential British band within the next five years. Colosseum was overlooked when we shared the group of interconnected bands in which, Humble Pie, was a part. Sorry for the oversight.
[iii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iv] We hope to offer the music of Black Sabbath sometime in the next decade and when we do, Ozzy Osbourne will be among them.
[v] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018, and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019, through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[vi] We expect to do the music of Jethro Tull, Wild Turkey, Ian Anderson, and Paris sometime in the next 5-6 years. We hope you will still be with us.
[vii] We should have shared the music of Badfinger at the time we promoted that of the Beatles but guess what? We flipping failed just as we failed to promote the music of Thunderclap Newman at the same time, we did the Who. One day, we sure as heck will so, please remain vigilant.
[viii] We hope to promote the music of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, as well as of each member’s solo careers along with Crazy Horse within the next 5-7 years. Please remain vigilant for when we do.
[ix] We don’t think we will ever promote the music of this musical charlatan. But who knows? In 50 years, we very well could so remain alert.
[x] We look forward to promoting the music of Johnny Cash one day so remain vigilant.
[xi] Within the next 5-7 years, we hope to do the music of the legendary Albert Collins.
[xii] Ditto the music of Brenton Wood.
[xiii] Not sure as to when the AICPENDBLOG.COM will get around to this famed Native American singer.
[xiv] We promoted the music of the world-famous Creedence Clearwater Revival beginning on Saturday, 16-November-2013 through Saturday, 07-December-2013. Being the inattentive morons that we were back then, we neglected to promote the music of the band’s individual members. We hope to do this one day so folks, keep vigilant for the day when we do.
[xv] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[xvi] We hope to do the music of this famed soul act one day.
[xvii] We began promoting the music of Jethro Tull, Blodwyn Pig, Mick Abrahams, Ian Anderson, Martin Barre, Wild Turkey, and Paris on Monday, May 24, 2021, at the AICPENDBLOG.COM. The presentation concluded on Sunday, October 03, 2021.
[xviii] We hope to do the music of this renowned rocker one day soon.
[xix] We began promoting the music of this famed Los Angeles, California, rock band on Wednesday, 24-October-2012 through Friday, 16-November-2012. Please seek out the music of this awesome band. Love was among the best of the 1960s.
[xx] We promoted the music of Steppenwolf, beginning on Friday, 25-May-2012 through Sunday, 17-June-2012. You definitely need to check the music of this iconic band out ASAP.
[xxi] One day, we will promote the music of Sweetwater.
[xxii] We began promoting the music of this legendary American rock band- the Young Rascals- beginning on Sunday, 08-December-2013 through Saturday, 21-December-2013. This band is one everyone who loves rock music must look into and enjoy
[xxiii] We hope to share the music of this famed artist, the one and only Little Richard, at some point in the next 20 years or so.
[xxiv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxvii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxviii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xxx] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxxiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxxiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxxvi] Chef Lilah and now Chef Cheryl report that at least two flights enter Honolulu every week dumping hundreds of illegal aliens out which are then spread across the islands. This is not good and the people of Hawaii don’t want this. It simply must stop. Hell, they are probably dumping them in Guam, the Northern Marianas, even in American Samoa and possibly on Midway Island. WTF?
[xxxvii] The Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System, aka VAERS, a federal body- has been around for 30 years and reports on average adverse effects from vaccines killing about 250 people per year. The Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines over the past six months have killed more than 5,000 Americans. Hmmm, that’s a significant increase.