Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,468 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 255
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
63. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MARCH 04, 2022:
President William Henry Harrison; Confederate States of America Vice President Alexander H. Stephens; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices William Paterson and Harry Blackmun; U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont; U.S. Senators James Lankford and Tina Smith; the Band featuring Richard Manuel, the Beatles featuring John Lennon, the Climax Blues Band featuring Pete Haycock, Ian Gillan Band featuring Mike Moran, Metallica featuring Jason Newsted, the Supremes featuring Barbara Martin, and YES featuring Chris Squire:
- 561 Wednesday: The reign of the 60th Roman Catholic Pope Pelagius I ended on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on April 16, 556, and guided his ever-growing flock from then until today.
- 1152 Tuesday: Frederick I Barbarossa becomes the Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1215 Wednesday: King John of England makes an oath to the pope as a crusader to gain the support of Innocent III.
- 1461 Monday: At the Battle of Towton, Duke Edward of York beats English Queen Margaretha, which leads to the royals recognizing Edward IV as king of England in place of Henry IV.
- 1628 Saturday: England’s King Charles I grants a royal charter to the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1634 Saturday: Samuel Cole opened the first tavern in Boston on this date.
- 1665 Wednesday: English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands.
- 1681 Tuesday: English King Charles II grants William Penn a royal charter with which to establish the Pennsylvania Colony in North America.
- 1766 Tuesday: After a major uptick in violence and bitterness against the Crown, the British Parliament repealed the Stamp Act.
- 1789 Wednesday: The Constitution of the United States went into effect as the first Federal Congress met in New York City; however, due to a lack of a quorum, the lawmakers adjourned early.
- 1791 Friday: On this date, Vermont becomes the first NEW state added to the original 13 colonies. President George Washington calls the Congress into session and the first Jewish member of the body, Israel Jacob from Pennsylvania takes his seat.
- 1793 Monday: George Washington undergoes the oath of office for his second term on this date and gives the shortest inaugural address in the nation’s succinct history of 133 words. Meanwhile, the 8th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Paterson assumed his position on the high court on this date. President George Washington nominated Paterson to succeed Associate Justice Thomas Johnson. Paterson served from today until 09-08-1806.
- 1794 Tuesday: The U.S. Congress passed the 11th Amendment to the Constitution, an amendment that limited the authority of the federal courts automatically to hear cases brought against a state by the citizens of another state. Later interpretations expanded this to include citizens of the state being sued, too.
- 1797 Saturday: John Adams undergoes inauguration on this date becoming the second president in the history of the U.S.
- 1801 Wednesday: Thomas Jefferson undergoes inauguration as the third president of the U.S. and the first one in Washington, D.C.
- 1809 Saturday: James Madison takes the oath of office on this date, the first president to assume office in American-made clothes.
- 1817 Tuesday: In North Haven, Connecticut, future 33rd U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont is born. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from April 26, 1875, to May 21, 1876.
- 1825 Friday: John Quincy Adams takes the oath of office on this date as the sixth president of the U.S.
- 1826 Saturday: Granite Railway in Quincy, Massachusetts, chartered on this date making it the first railroad in the United States.
- 1829 Wednesday: Andrew Jackson enters office on this date becoming the nation’s seventh president. During the Inaugural Ball, unruly crowds mob the White House causing havoc among the guests.
- 1837 Saturday: Martin van Buren swears the oath to go into office on this date becoming the nation’s eighth president. Elsewhere, the City of Chicago incorporates on this date.
- 1841 Thursday: William Henry Harrison gives the longest inaugural address in the nation’s presidential history, 8,443 words, in severe weather, which ultimately would lead to his death not long afterwards.
- 1845 Tuesday: James K. Polk assumes office as the nation’s 11th president on this date.
- 1849 Sunday: On this date, the U.S. had no president as President Polk’s term ends on a Sunday and his successor, Zachary Taylor, could not be sworn into office on this date so the Senate’s president pro term Senator David Atchison, was the commander-in-chief.
- 1861 Monday: Abraham Lincoln undergoes inauguration as the nation’s 16th president of the United States. Meanwhile, the U.S. Government Printing Office began operation. Elsewhere, in the South, the Confederate States of America adopted as its flag the original version of the Stars and Bars as well as its Constitution.
- 1865 Saturday: Abraham Lincoln undergoes his second inauguration as the nation’s 16th president of the United States. With the end of the Civil War in sight, the President declared, “With malice toward none, with charity for all.”
- 1877 Sunday: Emile Berliner invented the microphone on this date.
- 1881 Friday: After taking the oath of office, James A. Garfield becomes the nation’s 20th president. His mother, Eliza Ballou Garfield became the first presidential mother to live in the White House.
- 1883 Sunday: Former Confederate States of America Vice President Alexander H. Stephens passes away in Atlanta, Georgia, on this date; he was 71 years-old.
- 1885 Wednesday: Grover Cleveland becomes the first Democrat inaugurated into office since the Civil War and becomes the nation’s 24th chief executive.
- 1889 Monday: Benjamin Harrison becomes the nation’s 23rd president on this date.
- 1893 Saturday: Grover Cleveland wins office again and undergoes inauguration as the nation’s 24th president (his second term and the only American president that the people elected to two non-consecutive terms).
- 1897 Thursday: William McKinley becomes the nation’s 25th president on this date.
- 1902 Tuesday: The American Automobile Association underwent founding in Chicago on this date.
- 1908 Wednesday: The New York board of education banned the act of whipping students in school.
- 1909 Thursday: During a driving snowstorm, William Howard Taft becomes the nation’s 27th president.
- 1913 Tuesday: Just before leaving office, President William Howard Taft signed legislation, replacing the Department of Commerce and Labor with separate departments of Commerce and Labor. In addition, the Buffalo Nickel went into circulation on this date as well. Finally, Woodrow Wilson took the oath of office as the 28th president of the United States, succeeding President William Howard Taft.
- 1914 Wednesday: Doctor Fillatre successfully separated Siamese twins.
- 1917 Sunday: Jeanette Rankin of Montana took her seat the first woman elected to the House of Representatives.
- 1925 Wednesday: Calvin Coolidge becomes the 30th president of the nation on this date. The nation heard a presidential inauguration for the first time as the government broadcast it live on radio.
- 1929 Monday: Herbert Hoover becomes the 31st president of the nation.
- 1933 Saturday: Franklin Delano Roosevelt took office as the nation’s 32nd president. He gave his famous speech in which he said, “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.” Meanwhile, Labor Secretary Frances Perkins became the first woman to serve in a presidential administration cabinet.
- 1941 Tuesday: As the Greeks continue trying to fend off the Nazi invasion overrunning their country, Britain finds its forced to reduce the numbers of its troops fighting in North Africa against the Axis forces by having to send them to aid the Greeks in a losing fight. Elsewhere, seeing that everything is going the way of the Axis powers, Yugoslavia’s Regent Prince Paul announces that he will join them.
- 1942 Wednesday: The Stage Door Canteen opened on West 44th Street in New York City.
- 1944 Saturday: The U.S. Army Air Force begins bombing the Nazi capital of Berlin for the first time.
- 1945 Sunday: Once their ally, Finland now must declare war on Nazi Germany to avoid being swallowed up by the Soviet Union.
- 1948 Thursday: Future famed rock-and-roll bassist with the British progressive-rock band, Yes[i] (1968 until his death in 2015)—Chris Squire—is born in Kingsbury, London, Great Britain, on this date as is keyboardist Mike Moran who is born in West Yorkshire, England, a musician who would play keyboards with the Ian Gillan Band[ii].
- 1950 Saturday: Walt Disney released “Cinderella” across the United States on this date.
- 1951 Sunday: Future lead guitarist with the Climax Blues Band[iii]—Pete Haycock—is born in Stafford, Great Britain, on this date.
- 1952 Tuesday: Ronald Reagan married Nancy Davis on this date. Meanwhile, President Harry S. Truman dedicated the “Courier,” the first seagoing radio broadcasting station.
- 1954 Thursday: Peter Bent Brigham Hospital reported the first successful kidney transplant in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1958 Tuesday: In Albuquerque, New Mexico, future U.S. Senator Tina Smith is born. A future Democrat, she would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2018, representing the state of Minnesota.
- 1963 Monday: In Battle Creek, Michigan, future member of Metallica- Jason Newsted (bass, vocals, 1987-2002)- is born on this date.
- 1966 Friday: John Lennon says, “We (the Beatles[iv]) are more popular than Jesus” igniting a wave of protests around the civilized world.
- 1968 Monday: In Dallas, Texas, future U.S. Senator James Lankford is born. A future Republican, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2015, representing the state of Oklahoma.
- 1974 Monday: “People” magazine hit newsstands for the first time on this date. On the cover was actress Mia Farrow. Elsewhere, in Landover, Maryland, heavyweight boxer Jimmy Young wins a unanimous, 6-round heavyweight boxing match over his opponent, John Jordan, to put his pro record to 11-4-1.
- 1975 Tuesday: In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, heavyweight boxer Ken Norton scores a KO of his opponent, Rico Brooks, at the 1:34-minute mark of Round 1 in a scheduled heavyweight bout to put his pro record to 32-3.
- 1977 Friday: Some 1,500 people died in an earthquake that shook southern and eastern Europe.
- 1986 Tuesday: Richard Manuel, longtime keyboardist with the Band[v] bade his friends ‘farewell’ following a concert in Winter Park, Florida, and committed suicide by hanging himself. The exquisite pianist was 42 years-old.
- 1987 Wednesday: President Ronald Reagan addressed the nation on the Iran-Contra affair, acknowledging that his overtures to Iran had “deteriorated” into an arms-for-hostages deal.
- 1989 Saturday: The reality TV show “COPS” premiered on the Fox Network. Time, Inc., and Warner Communications announced a plan to merge on this date.
- 1993 Thursday: The U.S. Senate unanimously confirmed Janet Reno to be the next attorney-general of the United States.
- 1994 Friday: Four Muslim terrorists found guilty of the first bombing of the World Trade Center. Elsewhere, Bosnia’s Croats and Muslims signed an agreement to form a federation in a loose economic union with Croatia.
- 1995 Saturday: For refusing to fight Tony Tucker, boxing officials strip “Big George” Foreman of the WBA heavyweight boxing title. Has “Big George” become a pussy or did he have something else in mind?
- 1999 Thursday: The 98th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun died in Arlington County, Virginia, on this date. President Richard M. Nixon nominated his fellow Republican to fill the seat of Democratic Associate Justice Abe Fortas. Blackmun served from 03-14-1970 to 08-03-1994.
- 2011 Friday: A magnitude-9.0 earthquake and resulting tsunami struck Japan’s northeastern coast, killing nearly 20,000 people, and severely damaging the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power station.
- 2012 Sunday: This year, the People’s Republic of China will increase its defense spending by 11.2 per cent. Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin wins the Russian presidential election amid charges of voter fraud—not Vladimir! Note—President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton do everything in their power to have his opposition win the office but fail dismally in the attempt. This leads to Vladimir Putin outing the emails of John Podesta in the 2016 Presidential Election, which leads to Donald J. Trump becoming the nation’s 45th president.
- 2013 Monday: In Rome, Italy, more than 100 Catholic cardinals convene to pick the next pope who would ultimately become Pope Benedict XVI.
- 2014 Tuesday: President Obama sends his 2015 budget to Congress, announcing that it is a “roadmap for creating jobs with good wages and expanding opportunity for all Americans[vi].”
- 2015 Wednesday: According to Brainy History, scientists uncover a 2.8-million-year-old jawbone of a primitive human; the find suggests that humans may have evolved from hominins, or humanlike primates, about 400,000 years earlier than previously thought. Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Justice seeks to remake the Ferguson, Missouri, police department over what it calls, “systemic racism” following the Michael Brown shooting.
- 2016 Friday: After much careful consideration, GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson announces he is leaving the race.
- 2017 Saturday: At age 90, Dr. Thomas Starzl, the American surgeon who performed the first successful liver transplant, died. Meanwhile, in a move that draws derision from the ‘Yes Mob’ Fake News Media, President Donald J. Trump alleges that during the 2016 Presidential campaign, President Barack Hussein Obama had Trump Tower in New York wiretapped. Later, this turned out to be true. The Obama administration wiretapped loads of people connected to the Trump campaign.
- 2018 Sunday: To much anger around the world, in Salisbury, UK, former Russian intelligence agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulla suffer poisoning by a poison known to exist only in Russia, thereby showing the tie between the two and Vladimir Putin. Elsewhere, FAKE NEWS reports that President Trump in a speech to GOP donors at Mar-a-Lago says that the 45th president congratulated communist Chinese President Xi Jinping on him ‘eliminating term limits,’ reporting that Mr. Trump wants to do the same thing as president of the United States. Oh, really now…
- 2019 Monday: Crybaby Democrats announce yet another wide-ranging investigation into ‘corruption’ surrounding President Donald J. Trump. What a bunch of sniveling ankle-biters. Meanwhile, much to the horror of liberals and communist Cubans alike, the Trump administration announces it will permit U.S. citizens to the Com-Cubes for redress for property that Havana stole from them during the Revolution.
- 2020 Wednesday: After the drubbing dished out by Joe Biden the previous day on Super Tuesday 2020, the midget Mike Bloomberg announces he is dropping out of the presidential race and will support former Vice President Biden. Despite spending more than $600 million to BUY the nomination, he bows out of the race with only 53 delegates and ONE win, in American Samoa. Meanwhile, Mr. Biden won Alabama, Arkansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia (566 delegates total) while the old commie, Bernie Sanders won California, Colorado, Utah, and Vermont (501 delegates total). Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren won 61 total delegates from the start of the contest and could not even carry her home state. She is a loser and should bow out of the race like Bloomberg did. Elsewhere, the Chi-Com Virus continues to spread…
- 2020 Wednesday A: In Detroit, Michigan, member of the Motown act, the Supremes- Barbara Martin (1960-1962)- dies at age 76.
- 2021 Thursday: DAY 44 of the Biden Regime- what the heck is “Senile Joe” and his Chi-Com puppeteers up to today? Stick around and uncover whatever plot they are trying to foist onto the American people. You know it can’t be any good…House Democrats fled last night after voting on their bogus Marxist bills, claiming today would be a day when WHITE SUPREMACISTS LED BY DONALD TRUMP WERE GOING TO STORM THE CAPITOL. Meanwhile, the Senate remains in Washington, D.C., doing its thing. The Democrats are SO FULL OF FECAL MATTER…UPDATE on this story: NO WHITE SUPREMACISTS STORMED THE CAPITOL TODAY!
- 2021 Thursday A: In the aftermath of the passage of the “George Floyd Justice in Policing Act,” the one authored by Democratic-Communist lawmaker Karen Bass of California, the GOP is pointing out the fact that the law goes too far in neutering law enforcement by stripping officers of qualified immunity and slashing federal funding to police departments across the nation among other things. Here is OUR opinion: IF YOU WANT TO SEE A RISE IN VIGILANTISM, STAR CHAMBERS, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT DOING WHAT LAW ENFORCEMENT MUST IN THE SHADOWS, THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO ENGINEER THIS. We expect that local citizens and law enforcement officers will work together undercover eliminating threats to local communities. It is what it is…likewise, American citizens will do what they must to protect our border.
- 2021 Thursday B: In other Joe Biden news, we learn today from a leaked classified report that the Biden administration is incarcerating illegal alien minors longer than the law permits. Where is all the outrage? Even worse, the Biden administration FORBIDS ALL PRESS from visiting the illegal alien holding pens. Porque? Add to that the fact that the Dems are NOT enforcing any Chinese Virus restrictions on the tidal wave of illegal aliens crossing the border should tell everyone that the Chi-Vi is little more than a political scam.
- 2021 Thursday C: In other ‘Joe Biden’ news, he is now the first president in nearly a century NOT to hold any solo press conferences within 5-7 weeks of assuming office. Joe Biden has done NOT a single press conference on his own. This should confirm to everyone that senile Joe is a vegetable, that we have a vegetable for a commander-in-chief. Wow. Next- in other Joe Biden news, his pick for Pentagon policy adviser, an Obama-Biden retread, a member of the “C” team- Colin Kahl- said in a 2019 interview that the “GOP is the party of ethnic cleansing.” Wow. Joe sure knows how to pick them.
- 2021 Thursday C: Meanwhile leaked reports from the FBI go against what ‘esteemed Director’ Christopher Wray said during his testimony this week that there was NO armed insurrection at the nation’s capital on January 6, 2021, which is yet another rebuttal of Democratic-Socialist claims. Alas, the riots predicted to occur today, the one that caused House Democratic-Socialists to flee to safe zones across the country have so far not occurred. What a load of political theater crap.
- 2021 Thursday D: Tennessee law enforcement officials report the results from a months’ long investigation into missing children within the borders of their state what with the successful recovery of at least 150 children from a total of around 239. God bless you. We must fund law enforcement. In other ‘law enforcement’ news, the father of Michael Brown is demanding $20 million from the racist Black Lives Matter group who came to prominence burning down Ferguson, Missouri, years ago after the ignorant kid assaulted a police officer and got himself shot. We don’t think pop is going to receive a dime. Like Cindy Sheehan, he has NO more value to the Marxist group.
- 2021 Thursday E: The Democratic-Socialist-controlled U.S. Senate is holding the passage of the $1.9 trillion Chinese Virus ‘relief bill’ up as they seek ways to lighten the cost of Biden’s PORKULUS. Billions of dollars of the previous ‘relief bill’ are still sitting unused so what the f**k? In other U.S. Senate news, Senator Roger Marshall, R-KS, says ‘the real victims of the Chi-Com Bat Virus are children, children being isolated in their homes due to the oppressive lockdowns and restrictions in many parts of the country.’ Let’s lift them NOW! Speaking of lockdowns and restriction, Ohioans are asking WHY Governor Mike DeWine, RINO, won’t lift the restrictions like Texas and Mississippi are? Vote the bum out of office! Next, Republican senators have authored a bill for term limits on all federal officeholders. Come on, Chuck, hold some hearings on that one…
- 2021 Thursday F: The Customs and Border Patrol announces that the illegals crammed into the ‘clown car-like SUV’ that collided with a semi-tractor-and-trailer eight miles north of Calexico managed to come through a large gap cut into the border wall and were speeding north when the dumbasses collided with the truck killing at least 15 of the 27 illegal aliens stuffed inside the vehicle. Did the Biden administration cut the hole in the fence? We await further information. Note- this is WHY we need vehicle traps, anti-personnel trenches, foo gas pits, and minefields. It’s an invasion, folks, an invasion.
- 2021 Thursday G: Famed Tiger King- Joe Exotic- has hired new attorneys so he can take another crack at having his sentence for attempted murder overturned. We wish him luck. Meanwhile, as the Cancel Culture (NOTE- the AICPENDBLOG.COM cancels the cancel culture) continues taking names and numbers, Dr. Seuss- recently ‘canceled’- sees his books rise to all-time high sales as the demand for them skyrockets. A full set of around 58 Dr. Seuss books- including the banned ones- sells for a cool $999.99 at Amazon.com. Anything Cancel Culture cancels typically increases in value.
- 2021 Thursday H: Former Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams slams the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci on his two-shot COVID-19 plan. Meanwhile, the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci now says thing ‘might not get back to normal March 2022.’ Fascinating how the goalposts continue moving with this schmeckel. Elsewhere, numerous Catholic bishops are now blasting the Johnson & Johnson Chi-Com Virus vaccine as ‘morally compromised’ seeing as how cells culled from abortions are involved in both the manufacturing and testing of the anti-Chi-Com Wuhan Virus. We would not take this s**t. In other COVID-19 bat and pangolin news, a report suggests that locales in which a high proportion of the population is obese (which does not require much to receive a declaration as such), deaths are ten-times higher. Finally, after Joe Biden labeled Texas and Mississippi as being ‘Neanderthals’ for throwing their societies open, both Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Missouri Senator Josh Hawley return fire and label senile Old Joe as the ‘Neanderthal’ for not knowing what the f**k he’s even doing. Joe- we have your Neanderthal swinging.
- 2021 Thursday I: GOP lawmakers continue speaking out against H.R. 1, the so-called “For the People Act” which is really the “Democrats in Perpetual Power Act,” because it’s nothing to do with voting rights but about circumventing voting rights as numerous states did during the November 2020 Elections. Representative Scott DesJarlais, Tennessee’s 4th congressional district, says that the ‘Democrats have changed the rules of the game to win elections.’ Likewise, Representative Jim Jordan, R-OH, says the Democrats are ‘codifying election fraud’ via H.R. 1. Speaking of the 2020 Elections and the upcoming 2024 Presidential Election, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp now says he will support President Donald J. Trump? What? Another rat trying to save his hide (like Mitch McConnell) by now rallying to President Trump after throwing him under the bus? Kemp won’t be governor after November 2022 because Doug Collins is going to beat him like an old Green Stamps drum.
- 2021 Thursday J: Some news sources are suggesting that Mike Pompeo could seek the 2024 GOP presidential nomination IF Donald Trump should not run for office. In other GOP news, state Republican lawmakers are working to neutralize any prohibitions of the Biden administration imposed on Second Amendment rights. God bless you. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump slams the Wall Street Journal by noting they have lost ‘great credibility.’ Next, famed U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger says that ‘Joe Biden would be wise to hang onto the Trump administration’s successes with Israel and various Arab states such as Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Morocco, and Sudan.’ We expect senile old Joe to spend all his time kissing the derrieres of the Iranians and the Palestinians.
- 2021 Thursday K: Cochise County, Arizona, Sheriff Mark Dannels says that ‘Joe Biden’s pullback from the U.S.-Mexico border is creating highways for Mexican cartels to transport drugs, human beings and possibly even terrorists into the United States.’ Sheriff Bill Waybourn of Tarrant County, Texas told Chris Salcido of Newsmax that the cartels are insinuating criminals and thugs into the United States. Representative Andy Biggs, R-AZ, says DHS Secretary Mayorkas totally wrong, that border officials are being swamped by the massive invasion of illegal aliens. Again, we say, “Light ‘em up,’ we must do what we must to save the country.
- 2021 Thursday L: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 115,467,624 confirmed cases, +470,711, 2,565,369, confirmed deaths, +10,455, and 65,296,409 confirmed recoveries, +262,009. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,066,212 confirmed cases, up 68,142 from yesterday’s reporting, 523,852 confirmed deaths, UP 2,348, and 96,781,572 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 195,375 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, STOP SENDING U.S. vaccines overseas, use them here at home you reprobate scumbag. NOT OUR PRESIDENT! (Note- send the J & J vaccine overseas).
- 2021 Thursday M: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,582,359 confirmed cases, 53,099 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,000 confirmed cases, 441 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- NOTE: Hawaii finally has an update. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 345,271 confirmed cases, 5,075 confirmed deaths (same as yesterday), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Nevada: currently, they have 295,082 confirmed cases, 5,085 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 789,485 confirmed cases, 5,803 confirmed deaths, and 741,167 confirmed recoveries. Alabama not quite ready to leap onto the “NO MASK MANDATE” other southern states are doing. Meanwhile, Larry Kudlow- Donald Trump’s economic adviser Larry Kudlow- says the ‘key to reopening the U.S. economy is vaccinations, not multi-trillion-dollar COVID-19 relief bills.’ Amen. Next, the leader of Ontario, Canada, is disappointed that Joe Biden is not sharing the Wuhan Virus vaccine with the Canucks. Finally, the CEO for Warnermedia issues an apology for saying the China Virus pandemic has ‘been really good for our ratings.’ Insensitive pig. (Note: President Jair Bolsonaro tells the Brazilian people that following the record numbers of Chi-Vi deaths, to ‘stop whining’).
- 2021 Thursday N: Friends, we have predicted a collapse of stock markets and commodities by early summer. Here we are, stocks and commodities are beginning the downward slide thanks to the accumulated policies of ‘President Joe Biden’ and the Democrats. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,924.14, DOWN 345.95 points (-1.11%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,723.47, DOWN 274.28 points (-2.11%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,768.48, DOWN 51.25 points (-1.34%). The price of GOLD is $1,694.60 per troy oz., -6.10 (-0.36%) while the price of SILVER is $25.36 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,130.00 per troy oz, -5.30 (-0.47%) while the price of COPPER is $3.95 per pound, -0.03 (-0.78%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,342.80 per troy oz, -11.60 (-0.49%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.27 per barrel, +0.44 (+0.69%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.13. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. In Taiwanese dollars, one greenback equals 27.81.
- 2021 Thursday O: Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu vows to ‘stand against the world fighting the Iranian nuclear deal.’ Speaking of that, Israel has dispatched a submarine or two to the Persian Gulf after the Iranians attacked an Israeli-owned cargo vessel. The Biden Administration is slapping sanctions on Myanmar’s military and government leaders. Lot of good those will do. Elsewhere, Bytedance is working on a Clubhouse-like app for its Chi-Com users. Next, a Senate panel approves the nomination of Debra Haaland to become the next secretary of the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- 2022 Thursday: Stick around for the latest…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0759 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Lilac, Lavender, and Gold.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album released by the Band was the group’s first live album, “Rock of Ages.” A great album with which to begin, with the added tunes on the updated release, it’s even better. This album features the best tunes ever recorded by the group and then some so we hope that you will investigate it to your heart’s content. We think you will be glad you did. The band features the same quintet of Rick Danko (bass, vocals, and fiddle), Robbie Robertson (guitars and vocals), Levon Helm (drums, percussion, vocals, mandolins, and tambourines), Richard Manuel (pianos, organs, and vocals), and Garth Hudson (keyboards and saxophones) augmented by additional horns and a guest appearance by the great Bob Dylan. We hope you will seek this one out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure and be sure to introduce your friends and family to the music of the Band. They will thank you, too.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-04-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,058. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Richard Manuel, The Band, John Lennon, The Beatles, The Climax Blues Band, Pete Haycock, Yes, Chris Squire, Ian Gillan Band, Mike Moran, Metallica, Jason Newsted, The Supremes, Barbara Martin, President George Washington, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Paterson, President William Henry Harrison, Confederate States of America, Vice President Alexander H. Stephens, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas, Senator Tina Smith, George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, House Democrats, Congresswoman Karen Bass, Biden Administration’s Illegal Alien Policies, FBI- the, Joe Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Senile Old Joe Biden, $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill- PORKULUS, Joe Exotic- Tiger King, U.S. Interior Secretary Debra Haaland, U.S. Department of the Interior, Amazing Dr. Tony Fauci, Michael Brown’s Dad, Black Lives Matter, Cindy Sheehan, Neanderthals, Wall Street Journal, Fake News, Capitol Hill Riots of January 06-2021, Human Trafficking, Child Sex Trafficking, Illegal Alien Brats, Illegal Alien Kids in Cages- NO Complaints, Term Limits, Customs and Border Enforcement, Illegal Alien Invasion, Repelling the Illegal Alien Invasion, Mexican Drug Cartels, President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun, Dr. Ben Carson, Senator James Lankford, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont, Senator Josh Hawley, Tennessee, Texas, Republican Party Politics, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Brian Kemp, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, Larry Kudlow, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Jim Jordan, Congressman Scott DesJarlais, Congressman Andy Biggs, U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, President Donald J. Trump’s Middle East Policy, Abraham Accords, Sergei Skripal, Vladimir Putin, Catholic Church and Johnson & Johnson Chi-Vi Vaccine, Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Bat Virus Vaccine, Federal Term Limits, Dr. Seuss, Cancel Culture, Canceling the Cancel Culture, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco, Sudan, Israel, Iran, Brazil, President Jair Bolsonaro, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Iran Nuke Deal, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Euros, Mexican Pesos, Taiwanese Dollars, Warnermedia, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Pelagius I, Professional Boxing, Ken Norton, Jimmy Young, The Band, Chef Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY MARCH 04, 2022, BLOG POST #4,468
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Friday, March 04, 2022:
[i] We are unclear as to when we will begin promoting the music of the legendary British rock band, YES, but when we do, you will be the first to know. This offering will go as long as- if not longer- than the Beatles and their individual members. Please stay tuned.
[ii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the greatest British blues rock band, the Climax Blues Band, beginning on Monday, 16-September-2019 through Sunday, 27-October-2019. This included the solo efforts of Pete Haycock and Colin Cooper. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] Not sure when we will present the music of this famed Canadian American rock band but when we do, you will be the first to know. The Band ranks among the all-time greatest rock bands of the 1960s and 1970s. You won’t want to miss them.
[vi] NO economic plan put forth by President Barack Obama over his eight years in office ever generated the promised results. It was not until Donald Trump became president that the economy began going like gangbusters. The proof of how inept the Obama administration was is in the way in 2020 Obama tries to take credit for the Trump economy, claiming that it was ‘his.’ No, Mr. Obama, you did NOTHING to create the economy we are now enjoying.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!