TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 191
134. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, MAY 14, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Justices William Burnham Woods and Abe Fortas; U.S. Interior Secretary Carl Schurz; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Samuel Dexter and Abraham Alphonse Albert Gallatin; U.S. Secretaries of War Samuel Dexter and J. Donald Cameron; B.B. King, Cream featuring Jack Bruce, Talking Heads featuring David Byrne, the Yardbirds featuring Keith Relf, and the Young Rascals featuring Gene Cornish:
- 649 Monday: Theodore I ends his reign as the 73rd Roman Catholic Pope. Theodore served as pontiff from November 24, 642. St. Martin I would succeed Theodore.
- 964 Monday: The reign of the 130th Roman Catholic Pope John XII ended today. He first became Vicar of Christ 78 days earlier on February 26, 964.
- 1024 Friday: The reign of the 144th Roman Catholic Pope John XIX began on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until October 06, 1032.
- 1324 Sunday: In Venice in the Republic of Venice, future 205th Roman Catholic Pope Gregory XII is born Angelo Correr. He would put on his papal robes on November 30, 1406, and would guide his flock until July 04, 1415.
- 1643 Thursday: Louis XIV became king of France at age 4 upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1702 Sunday: England and the Netherlands declare war on France and Spain. Meanwhile, Swedish troops under King Charles XII occupy the city of Warsaw, Poland.
- 1761 Thursday: In Boston, Massachusetts, future 4th U.S. Secretary of War Samuel Dexter is born. A Federalist, he would serve under President John Adams from June 01, 1800, to January 31, 1801. Dexter would also serve the nation as its third U.S. secretary of the Treasury, doing so under President John Adams from January 01,1801 to May 13, 1801.
- 1787 Monday: Delegates gather in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to begin work on the Constitution of the United States, the greatest document in the world.
- 1796 Saturday: English physician Edward Jenner inoculated 8-year-old James Phipps against smallpox by using cowpox matter.
- 1801 Thursday: The fourth U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Abraham Alphonse Albert Gallatin assumed office on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President Thomas Jefferson from today until February 08,1814.
- 1804 Monday: The Lewis and Clark expedition to explore the Louisiana Territory as well as the Pacific Northwest left camp near present-day Hartford, Illinois.
- 1811 Tuesday: Paraguay gained independence from Spain on this date.
- 1833 Tuesday: In Middleton, Pa., future 32nd U.S. Secretary of War J. Donald Cameron is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Ulysses S. Grant from May 22, 1876, to March 04, 1877.
- 1853 Saturday: Gail Borden patents his process for condensed milk.
- 1863 Thursday: Union forces defeated the Confederates in the Battle of Jackson, Mississippi.
- 1874 Thursday: McGill University and Harvard met at Cambridge, Massachusetts, for the first college football game to charge admission.
- 1878 Tuesday: Robert A. Chesebrough registered the name, Vaseline, on this date.
- 1887 Saturday: The 45th U.S. Supreme Court associate justice- William Burnham Woods- passed away in Washington, DC. He began life as a Democrat and became a Republican. Appointed by President Rutherford B. Hayes to fill the seat held by William Strong, he served from December 21, 1880, to his death on this day.
- 1897 Friday: Great Britain signs a treaty of peace with King Menelik II of Abyssinia. Guglielmo Marconi made the first communication by wireless telegraph on this date.
- 1900 Monday: The Olympic Games opened in Paris, held as part of the 1900 World’s Fair.
- 1906 Monday: In New York City, N.Y., former 13th U.S. Interior Secretary Carl Schurz died at age 77. A Republican, he served under President Rutherford B. Hayes from March 12, 1877, to March 07, 1881.
- 1913 Wednesday: John D. Rockefeller gives $100,000 to the Rockefeller Foundation.
- 1918 Tuesday: Sunday baseball becomes legal in Washington, D.C.
- 1921 Saturday: Benito Mussolini’s Fascist Party wins 29 seats in Parliament. Meanwhile, in the United States, Judge Florence Allen is the first female judge to sentence a man to death.
- 1932 Saturday: In New York City, a “We want beer” parade takes place during Prohibition.
- 1935 Tuesday: The Philippines ratified an independence agreement on this date.
- 1940 Tuesday: During World War II, the Nazis bomb Rotterdam leading to the surrender of the Netherlands. Meanwhile, the Germans break through at Sedan, France, leading to the overwhelming of all French and British forces on the continent.
- 1942 Thursday: The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra first performed Aaron Copeland’s “Lincoln Portrait,” on this date. Elsewhere, Gene Cornish—future guitarist/vocalist with the American rock band, the (Young) Rascals[i]—is born in Ontario, Canada, on this date. Meanwhile, an act of Congress established the Women’s Auxiliary Army Corps (WAAC) on this date.
- 1943 Friday: Jack Bruce, future bassist, and vocalist with the British bands Cream[ii], West, Bruce & Laing[iii], and with Robin Trower[iv], was born on this date in Bishopbriggs, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- 1944 Sunday: 91 Luftwaffe bombers attack Bristol, England, during World War II.
- 1945 Monday: During World War II, a Kamikaze pilot strikes the aircraft carrier, the USS Enterprise with a direct hit.
- 1948 Friday: According to the current-era calendar, the people of Israel- led by new Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion- proclaim the independent state of Israel in Tel Aviv on this date. President Harry S. Truman immediately recognized the new country even as its Muslim neighbors rose up in anger and launched a war to destroy the world’s only Jewish state.
- 1952 Wednesday: Future multi-instrumentalist/vocalist with the New York City rock band, Talking Heads[v]—David Byrne—is born in Dumbarton, Scotland, on this date.
- 1955 Saturday: The following nations–the Soviet Union, Albania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Poland, and Romania sign the Warsaw Pact on this date.
- 1961 Sunday: An out-of-control mob attacks the Freedom Riders in Anniston and Birmingham, Alabama while a horde of Southern Democrat racists burns their bus.
- 1962 Monday: In Brooklyn, N.Y., future guitarist with the rock band, Poison- C.C. DeVille- is born.
- 1963 Tuesday: Kuwait becomes the 111th member of the United Nations.
- 1965 Friday: The People’s Republic of China sets off its second atomic bomb.
- 1968 Tuesday: In Czechoslovakia, the government of Alexander Dubcek announces liberalizing reforms. This would lead to a Soviet invasion.
- 1969 Wednesday: Canada legalizes contraception and abortion. Elsewhere, the 95th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas left the high court on this date. President Lyndon Baines Johnson nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of another Democratic Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg’s seat. Fortas served from August 11, 1965, until today.
- 1973 Monday: The United States launched Skylab I, its first manned space station. (Skylab I remained in orbit for six years before burning up during re-entry in 1979. Meanwhile, in London, gold hits a record $102.50 per ounce.
- 1974 Tuesday: The Symbionese Liberation Army suffers annihilation during a police raid and ensuing conflagration.
- 1975 Wednesday: U.S. Marines and Naval forces raid the Cambodian island of Koh Tang to free the crewmembers of the Mayaguez freighter, taken prisoner by the Khmer Rouge.
- 1976 Friday: In Hounslow, London, England, Keith Relf—former lead vocalist with the British rock band, the Yardbirds—accidentally electrocuted himself when he plugged his electric guitar into an improperly grounded amplifier in his basement; he was just 33 years-old.
- 1980 Wednesday: President Jimmy Carter inaugurated the Department of Health and Human Services on this date.
- 1985 Tuesday: Ray Kroc’s first McDonald’s restaurant became the first fast-food business museum, and it is in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- 1988 Saturday: 27 people, mostly teens, lost their lives when their church bus collided with a pickup going the wrong direction on a highway near Carrollton, Kentucky. (Truck driver Larry Mahoney served 9.5 years in prison for manslaughter).
- 1992 Thursday: Former Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev addressed members of the U.S. Congress, appealing to them to pass a bill to aid the people of the former Soviet Union.
- 1996 Tuesday: A tornado hit 80 villages in northern Bangladesh, killing more than 440 people.
- 1998 Thursday: Singer-actor Frank Sinatra died at a Los Angeles hospital at age 82. Meanwhile, the final episode of Seinfeld appears on TV; the commercials are worth $2 million each.
- 1999 Friday: North Korea returned the remains of six U.S. soldiers that had died during the Korean War.
- 2001 Monday: The Supreme Court ruled 8-0 in United States v. Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative that there is no exception in federal law for people to use marijuana for medical purposes yet in 2020, look at how far the pro-pot dopers have taken the nation!
- 2004 Friday: The U.S. Supreme Court refused to step in and block gay marriages in the state of Massachusetts.
- 2010 Friday: After 25 years of service, the Space Shuttle Atlantis lifts off for its final mission to the International Space Station. Elsewhere, football fans in the Iraqi city of Tal Afar get something more than they bargained for when a suicide bomber blows up at least 25 soccer fans and injures another 120 or more spectators. WTF?
- 2011 Saturday: In efforts to save Baton Rouge and New Orleans from floods, state authorities open the Morganza Spillway on the Mississippi River, deliberately flooding 3,000 square miles of rural Louisiana. Elsewhere, as the Obama administration ginned-up war against Libya takes off, the International Criminal Court issues arrest warrants for three Libyans including dictator Moammar Gaddafi.
- 2012 Monday: Scientists at Stanford University invent a working bionic eye, which receives its power from focused light; the eye could eventually restore the sight of millions of people suffering from macular degeneration and retinal pigmentosa. Elsewhere, Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX 22nd congressional district, announces he will be dropping his bid to win the GOP presidential nomination. However, he plans to continue amassing delegates so he can have a say in the platform at the GOP Convention in August.
- 2013 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, the Soyuz capsule safely lands in Kazakhstan, carrying Expedition 35 astronauts Thomas Marshburn of the U.S., Chris Hadfield of Canada, and Roman Romanenko of Russia back from the International Space Station. Speaking of Russia, Moscow claims to have arrested a CIA agent trying to recruit a Russian asset.
- 2014 Wednesday: After three years of being executive director with the New York Times, the newspaper fires its first female in that post, Jill Abramson and replaces her with their first black American, Dean Baquet. Elsewhere, anger continues growing in Vietnam over the Chi-Coms muscling into that nation’s territorial waters with an oil rig. Protests get out of hand and at least 15-foreign-owned, i.e., Chi-Com businesses go up in smoke.
- 2015 Thursday: At the age of 89, blues legend B.B. King[vi] loses his fight with high blood pressure and diabetes. Elsewhere, the (Persian) Gulf Cooperation Council convenes with President Barack Hussein Obama at the White House to discuss the proposed nuclear deal with Iran. Sunni Arabs aren’t really big on the Persians getting ahold of nuclear weapons.
- 2016 Saturday: Surfer Gabriel Medina becomes the first surfer to successfully land a ‘backflip’ in competition. Congratulations. Elsewhere, ISIS thugs in Iraq send 14 suicide bombers against a building complex. In the resulting detonations, they kill themselves and only take six others with them to convene with Allah. Not a big return on the effort there, jihadis.
- 2017 Sunday: Emanuel Macron takes the oath of office today which makes him the 25th president of France. Meanwhile, the Chi-Coms begin a two-day summit in Beijing in which to discuss ways to sell its ‘belt and road initiative’ to the rest of the world. With this plan, they intend to insinuate themselves into the various unsuspecting nations of the world by loaning them money and then when the nations are unable to repay the debts, they can then push themselves in deeper and take advantage of them by gobbling up their resources at unfair rates, building military installations, and gradually taking control over everyday affairs. This is the 21st century version of what the colonial powers did in a weakened China back in the 1800s. Thank God Donald J. Trump is our president. He will thwart them.
- 2018 Monday: First Lady Melania Trump undergoes treatment for a benign kidney condition on this date. Meanwhile, U.S. federal court strikes down ban against sports betting in most U.S. states. Finally, the United States formally recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Thank you, President Trump.
- 2019 Tuesday: One of the saner Democrats, Montana Governor Stephen Clark Bullock, announces his bid for the 2020 presidential nomination of his party. Meanwhile, Wikileaks announces that China has banned all its versions within their country. Elsewhere, former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-NY 9th congressional district, walked out of a halfway house today having completed his 21-month sentence for having exposed himself to a 15-year-old girl online.
- 2020 Thursday: The left produces yet another limp-wristed sniveler on this date. Self-proclaimed ‘whistleblower’ Dr. Rick Wright sits before the U.S. Congress crying and whining that ‘NO ONE LISTENED TO ME’ when in fact everyone was working hard to accomplish the same thing: defeating the Wuhan Virus Crisis. Speaking of communist China’s ‘gift to the world that won’t stop giving,’ here are the latest statistics: globally, we have 4,434,590 confirmed number of cases, 301,937 confirmed deaths, and 1,583,929 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have 1,446,802 confirmed number of cases, 86,465 confirmed deaths, and 249,422 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats: first, California: 71,141 confirmed number of cases, 2,934 confirmed deaths, but 0 confirmed recoveries- what’s up, Gov. Newsom, you POS? Next, Hawaii: 638 confirmed number of cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 564 confirmed recoveries. Finally, Washington state: 17,663 confirmed number of cases, 983 confirmed deaths, but like California, 0 confirmed recoveries. Far-left governors, stop with the flipping politics, give us the stats. On the unemployment front, we had another 3 million or so Americans file for their benefits. Thank you, communist China, thank you. Scumbags. Meanwhile, the judge in the Michael Flynn Case, Emmet Sullivan won’t let the case go even after the Justice Department said to ‘drop it.’ U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel: impeach this POS judge.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 162,494,223 confirmed cases, +663,686, 3,370,273 confirmed deaths, +12,009 and 141,430,540 confirmed recoveries, +78,851. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,656,062 confirmed cases, UP 29,782 from yesterday’s reporting, 599,220 confirmed deaths, UP 626,[vii] and 26,706,801 confirmed recoveries, UP 40,953. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Friday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, there have been 283,148 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 176,461 deaths.
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,766,515 confirmed cases, 62,611 confirmed deaths, and 2,009,700 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,286,283 confirmed cases, 36,007 confirmed deaths, and 1,876,464 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,450 confirmed cases, 489 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 421,721 confirmed cases, 5,679 confirmed deaths, and 204,513 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Federal Prisons: they have 54,964 confirmed cases, 238 confirmed deaths, and 53,035 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Friday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,079 confirmed cases, 6,380 confirmed deaths, and 831,950 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon: 138,085 cases of the virus, 923 confirmed deaths and 110,108 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,382.13, UP 360.68 points (+1.06%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,429.98, UP 304.99 points (+2.32%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,173.85, UP 61.35 points (+1.49%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.51 per barrel, +0.14 (+0.21%). The price of GOLD is $1,844.00 per troy oz., +5.90 (+0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $27.53 per troy ounce, +0.16 (+0.58%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,231.10 per troy oz, +8.30 (+0.68%) while the price of COPPER is $4.06 per pound, +0.01 (+0.19%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,892.50 per troy oz, +29.61 (+1.03%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,400.00 per troy oz., +400.00 (+1.43%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Swedish Krona, one greenback equals 8.33 and in Swiss Franc, a buck equals 0.90 and in Syrian Pound, one dollar equals 2,510.00 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.121 per gallon, $2.896 in Florida, $3.850 in Hawaii, and $3.530 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Tennessee: $2.889. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Azerbaijan: $2.227 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,286,444,952,247 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Soon, the centurions guarding our southern border may step aside. U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officers are chafing beneath the ultra-left-wing policies of the Biden regime. Senator Tommy Tuberville, R-AL, says that CBP and ICE are being overwhelmed by the flood pouring across the border (which is why we encourage the laying in of minefields, anti-personnel, anti-vehicle, anti-boat obstacles, layers of concertina razor wire out into the middle of the Rio Grande as well as Foo Gas pits (liquified napalm) in high-traffic areas for illegal aliens. We must do whatever we must do to save our country).
- 2021 Friday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– thanks to the massive cash infusion dumped into the laps of the Palestinian thugs, rockets continue flying across the border between Gaza and Israel- as well as southbound from Lebanon and westbound from Syria- into Israel. The Israelis are taking them down, but the barrages are growing, and the Joe Biden regime won’t stand with Israel. Where are the other signatories of the Abraham Accords? Why are they NOT demanding the human fecal matter in Gaza stop the attacks? In other horribly shocking news, the United States is sending ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL AID to the Palestinian maggots in Gaza. We say the only aid they need is a few dozen neutron bombs. Reclaim the land.
- 2021 Friday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I– President Donald J. Trump touts his vaccines and says that ‘Joe Biden had NOTHING to do with them.’ True, absolutely true. Meanwhile, evangelical pastor Franklin Graham is warning Christians NOT to wait too long and miss out on getting the Chi-Vi vaccines. Uh, Pastor Graham- we are not going to get this crap injected into our bodies. It is unlike any other vaccine in the world. It is RNA-based as no other vaccine in the history of medicine is. Elsewhere, Wal-Mart says that vaccinated patrons will no longer have to wear face masks while New York and New Jersey- no matter what ‘the science’ says are going to require facial coverings for everyone. Period.
- 2021 Friday I: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information II– Next, drooling old Joe Biden says ‘it’s a wonderful day that the masks can come off’…yet, somehow, they aren’t. Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi says that ‘NO matter what the Centers for Disease Control says, everyone in the House chamber will wear masks except when speaking on the floor.’ Oh, well. Elsewhere, a new poll says that young people believe that in order for everyone to return to work and/or school, they are going to have to get the Bat Fu Yuk vaccine or no go. The youngsters have drunk long and deep from the well of Kool-Aid. Speaking of this insanity, Delta Airlines says (get this) ‘ALL new hires must get the China Virus vaccine but existing employees, well, they don’t have to…’ WTF?
- 2021 Friday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– As if we required additional proof that the 2020 Elections were corrupt in a variety of states, Dominion Voting Systems WON’T provide the passwords for their tabulators to the Arizona Senate’s investigation into election integrity last November. IF there was ever a reason to go to war with Canada, this is among the top reasons. Canada- force YOUR company to cooperate or Americans will begin boycotting your crap-hole country. Speaking of 2020, loser Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, the darling of the Democratic Party now that she has lost her position as GOP Conference chair- says she ‘regrets voting for Donald Trump in 2020.’ Oh, really- YOU voted for President Trump? We find that difficult to believe.
- 2021 Friday K: Political News I– the House GOP elected Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY, to fill the shoes of the disloyal Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, today. President Donald J. Trump gave her a thumb’s up seal of approval. Speaking of the president, we hear that MAGA rallies will commence soon, most likely in the early summer.[xviii] Fantastic. Next, Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, now refuses to accept any additional federal money for expanded unemployment benefits and will instead offer EVERY employee who returns to work a $2,000 incentive. Excellent. In other news, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka AOC aka Baby Evita aka the Fly aka Sandy Cortez is expressing TERROR of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district. Rep. Greene is puzzled as to WHY the so-called “FLY” is fearful of debating her Green New Deal with Rep. Greene? If she believes in the GND, then she needs to debate it in public.
- 2021 Friday L: Political News II– Recently, an Antifa protester was heard to say, “I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL BLACK PEOPLE ARE LYNCHING WHITE PEOPLE.” So much for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Note- we predicted years back that it would be a few years before Antifa, and BLM began carrying out their own beheading videos of people they claim to be enemies. That’s why we have guns). Next, Governor Ron DeSantis, R-FL, has labeled Hamas what it is: a terrorist group. Good. Next, the U.S. House of Representatives agrees on a ‘bipartisan panel’ to investigate the events the ‘Capitol Hill Riots’ of January 06, 2021, the largest FALSE FLAG OPERATION in the history of America and her politics. We learn from Tucker Carlson this evening on Fox News Channel that the U.S. Department of Justice has loads of unreleased photographic evidence that could blow the entire sham out of the water. This, we got to see. Moving on, a recent Rasmussen poll says that liberal news viewers are woefully uneducated on the massive rise in violent crime across the country.
- 2021 Friday M: Political News III– A federal judge in Alabama upholds an anti-riot bill. Next, a new anti-abortion bill in Texas is expected to receive Governor Greg Abbott’s signature. Meanwhile, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom is fighting to protect his job now and is offering $30 million tax breaks to initiate new film and TV projects, the very same ones he drove out of the state to seek less-expensive locations for their work. Next, since Amazon had access to a mailbox used by its employees, the union vote they won in the Peach State could be overturned. Whoa. We are surprised the workers ‘didn’t vote’ to unionize. That seemed mighty peculiar that all of a sudden, the became lovers of Jeff Bezos. Wow.
- 2021 Friday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– In another detestable (and anti-American) Biden regime news, ‘Usurper Joe’ is going to cancel President Donald J. Trump’s ‘Garden of American Heroes’ project. What a bum. Speaking of the ‘drooler,’ Rep. Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd congressional district, says the ‘Joe Biden White House is out of control.’ Meanwhile, regarding the aforementioned continuation of mask mandates, Joe Biden- always out of step with whatever is going on, says ‘it’s a momentous day for America that we no longer have to wear masks.’ What? In other Biden regime news, Joe tossed out President Donald J. Trump’s ban on illegal aliens who would become burdensome to American taxpayers because of illness. That’s great, Joe. Yet another chink in the Cloward & Piven chain of crumbling the United States.
- 2021 Friday O: Business News– Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district, says it’s ‘appalling’ that the $5 million ransom was paid to Darkside, the company that devastated the Colonial Pipeline. Speaking of Darkside, they are now said to be targeting Japan’s Toshiba. Joe Biden, however, won’t admit to the $4-5 million ransom being paid to the Russian government-approved hackers. (Note- when Russia was said to be paying bounties for the deaths of Americans, they wanted President Trump to go to war with the Russkies. Seems like Joe should be dropping nukes atop Moscow right now). Elsewhere, even with the Colonial pipeline up and running, the gas crunch is affecting Washington, D.C. Go figure.
- 2021 Friday P: Miscellaneous News I– California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base will be renamed Space Force Base. Elsewhere, Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt, GOP, has been booted from the Tulsa Race Riot Panel over him being insensitive to the plight of people of color by signing a bill banning Critical Race Theory. Next, Columbus, Ohio, has settled on a payment of $10 million to the family of Andre Hill whom a law enforcement officer shot dead last year. Like the settlement for the family of George Floyd prior to the trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin so, too, does this settlement come ahead of the trial of now-fired Police Officer Adam Coy who also is facing a murder charge. Officer Coy won’t receive a fair trial either.
- 2021 Friday Q: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Poor Chrissy Teigen just got dumped by Target who canceled her line of cookware once information came to light that she is a cyberbully. Wow. Didn’t see that one coming. In other WOKE news, Norman Public Schools in Oklahoma paid $22,750 to equity trainers to indoctrinate their students. What a load of crap. Let’s return to the DREAM of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.- he had us on the right track and now, WOKE is everything. Sad. Speaking of WOKE, New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov’ still cannot cop to his sexual harassment claims by putting the onus on the women he was feeling up. What a guy.
- 2021 Friday R: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the numbers for the Mega-Millions Draw #1659 with a $480 million jackpot on the line: 03, 18, 41, 44, 68, and Mega 03. Out of 172,936 winning tickets, the highest winner was one person who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $894,156. The winning ticket was sold at King’s Beverage Company in South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.
- 2022 Saturday: Folks, stick around and uncover the truth along with us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0830 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Poppy Land.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Murray Wilson- the Beach Boys’ manager and father of three of them- was an abusive POS and by this time had damaged son, Brian’s eardrum following several slaps upside the head; yet Brian still cranked out the tunes. “All Summer Long” came out on July 13, 1964, and continued the group’s meteoric rise to heights heretofore unseen in American music. The band featured Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), and Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals). The tunes on this one are ones we cherish to this day such as “I Get Around,” “All Summer Long,” “Hushabye,” “Little Honda,” “Wendy,” and “Don’t Back Down.” One gets a varied selection of surfin’ tunes, hot rod tunes, and hot chicks on the beach tunes which are as delightful now as they were more than half a century ago. We hope you will seek this one out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. We think you will be extremely happy you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-14-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,065. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Business News, Miscellaneous News I, Jack Bruce, Cream, C.C. DeVille, Poison, West-Bruce & Laing, Robin Trower, Gene Cornish, The Young Rascals, B.B. King, David Byrne, Talking Heads, Keith Relf, The Yardbirds, President John Adams, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Gaza Strip, Iran, Palestine, President Mikhail S. Gorbachev, Soviet Union, Abraham Accords, President Thomas Jefferson, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Donald J. Trump, President Donald J. Trump’s Garden of American Heroes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Burnham Woods, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, United States v. Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative, U.S. Interior Secretary Carl Schurz, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel Dexter, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Abraham Alphonse Albert Gallatin, U.S. Secretary of War Samuel Dexter, U.S. Secretary of War J. Donald Cameron, Customs and Border Patrol, Senator Tommy Tuberville, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka AOC aka Baby Evita aka the Fly aka Sandy Cortez, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Rep. Tim Burchett, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov’, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Kevin Stitt, Governor Ron DeSantis, Pastor Franklin Graham, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Oklahoma Politics, Texas Politics, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Chrissy Teigen, Rasmussen Poll, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Critical Race Theory, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Syrian Pound, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Tennessee Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Azerbaijani Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions #1659, Mega-Millions, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Theodore I, Pope St. Martin I, Pope John XII, Pope John XIX, Pope Gregory XII, The Beach Boys, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
[i] We began promoting the music of this legendary American rock band- the Young Rascals- beginning on Sunday, 08-December-2013 through Saturday, 21-December-2013. This band is one everyone who loves rock music must look into and enjoy.
[ii] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[v] Not sure as to when the AICPENDBLOG.COM will promote the music of the Talking Heads but when we do, you will also see the music of Blondie and Aerosmith shared as well. Please, keep your eyes open for the day this magnificent event occurs.
[vi] We definitely hope to promote the music of B.B. King- perhaps one of the all-time great blues guitarists of all time- at some point in the future.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Donald J. Trump is expected to host the new Super Pac rally upcoming in New Jersey.