TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 219
102. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2022:
National Library Workers Day
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White; U.S. Interior Secretaries Ken Salazar and Sally Jewell; U.S. Secretary of State Henry Clay; U.S. Treasury Secretary Charles Foster; Bill Haley and the Comets, the Flying Burrito Brothers featuring Gib Gilbeau, the Keef Hartley Band featuring Miller Anderson, Sonny & Cher featuring Sonny Bono, and Steppenwolf featuring John Kay:
- 0352 Saturday: The reign of the 35th Roman Catholic Pope St. Julius I ended on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on February 06, 337, and guided his flock until being called home by Lord today.
- 1111 Wednesday: Pope Paschal II crowns Henry V, Roman emperor.
- 1204 Monday: Due to crookedness on the part of the Byzantine emperor, knights of the Fourth Crusade occupy and then sack the capital city of Constantinople.
- 1545 Thursday: French king Francois I orders his soldiers to kill the Protestants of the city of Vaudois.
- 1606 Wednesday: England adopts the Union Jack as its official flag.
- 1654 Sunday: England, Ireland, and Scotland unite.
- 1713 Wednesday: Dutch State-General signs peace with France: Netherlands loses Orange Princedom.
- 1776 Friday: North Carolina’s Fourth Provincial Congress authorized the colony’s delegates to the Continental Congress to support independence from Britain.
- 1777 Saturday: In Hanover County, Va., future 7th U.S. Secretary of State Henry Clay is born. He would serve under President John Quincy Adams from 03-04-1825 to 03-04-1829. He began political life first as a Whig, then as a National Republican, and finally as a Democratic Republican.
- 1782 Friday: The British navy won its only naval engagement against the colonists in the American Revolution at the Battle of Saints, off Dominica.
- 1787 Thursday: Philadelphia’s Free African Society forms.
- 1828 Saturday: In Tiffin, Ohio, future 40th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Charles Foster is born. A future Republican, Foster would serve under President Benjamin Harrison from February 25, 1891, to March 06, 1893.
- 1833 Friday: Charles Gaylor patented the fireproof safe on this date.
- 1844 Friday: Texas becomes a territory of the United States.
- 1861 Friday: The American Civil War began as Confederate forces opened fire on Fort Sumter in South Carolina.
- 1862 Saturday: Union volunteers stole a Confederate locomotive near Marietta, Georgia, and headed toward Chattanooga, Tennessee, on a mission to sabotage as much of the rail line as they could; however, the Confederate security forces captured and imprisoned the raiders.
- 1864 Tuesday: Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest captures Fort Pillow, Tennessee, which led to the so-called ‘Fort Pillow Massacre” as his men killed deceptive Union troops among them many black soldiers.
- 1877 Thursday: James Tyng of Harvard first used the catcher’s mask in a baseball game in a game against the Lynn Live Oaks.
- 1892 Tuesday: Voters in Lockport, N.Y., became the first in the United States to use voting machines.
- 1900 Thursday: The Congress of the United States of America passes the Foraker Act, which establishes Puerto Rico as an established territory of the country.
- 1908 Sunday: At Chelsea, Massachusetts, a massive fire destroys homes that make 17,000 people homeless.
- 1911 Wednesday: The first nonstop London-to-Paris flight took place as Pierre Prier made it in 3 hours and 56 minutes.
- 1915 Monday: Ottoman Turkish troops begin the drive to displace the British holding the southern Iraqi port city of Basra. This would become known as the Battle of Shaiba.
- 1919 Saturday: The British Parliament passes a 48-hour workweek with minimum wages.
- 1927 Wednesday: At Shanghai, China, Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek begins a counter-revolution against the communists. Elsewhere, the British Cabinet came out in favor of voting rights for women.
- 1928 Thursday: An anarchist attempts the assassination of Italy’s King Victor Emanuel II.
- 1934 Thursday: “Tender is the Night,” by F. Scott Fitzgerald, was first published in book form after being serialized in Scribner’s Magazine. Elsewhere, the second-highest wind speed ever recorded took place on Mt. Washington clocking in at 231 miles per hour.
- 1935 Friday: Germany prohibits the publication of non-Aryan writers.
- 1938 Tuesday: The first law requiring medical examinations prior to receiving marriage licenses took place in New York State.
- 1940 Friday: During the early days of World War II, Italy concludes its annexation of the Balkan nation of Albania. Meanwhile, German troops enter Oslo and then begin moving out in all directions chasing retreating Norwegian units. Elsewhere, the National Football League reduces the clipping penalty from 25 yards to 15 yards.
- 1941 Saturday: Vichy-France’s head of government Admiral Dalan consults with German leader, Adolf Hitler. Meanwhile, at the Battle of Vevi on the Greek border, German troops break through and send British and Commonwealth troops in full flight.
- 1942 Sunday: During the Bataan Death March, Japanese troops murder approximately 400 Filipino troops and officers. Elsewhere, British troops under the command of Lt. General William Slim continue giving ground in Burma as Imperial Japanese forces redouble efforts- following the arrival of new reinforcements- to drive the Brits out of the country and out of the region.
- 1943 Monday: German troops commence the liquidation of the Jewish ghetto in the Polish city of Krakow. The Nazis are beginning to feel a need to cover their tracks and to hasten the liquidation of all Jews within their crumbling empire.
- 1944 Wednesday: The U.S. Twentieth Air Force underwent activation, so it could begin the strategic bombing of Japan during World War II. Meanwhile, Rumanian diplomats visiting Soviet forces are told that IF they want an armistice with the USSR, they will have to turn on their Nazi allies NOW as well as pay reparations for the damage their troops have caused to the Russian people. The Rumanians reject this. Elsewhere, John Kay, future vocalist of the rock band, Steppenwolf[i], was born on this date in Tilsit, East Prussia, Germany.
- 1945 Thursday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt died of a cerebral hemorrhage in Warm Springs, Georgia, at age 63; Vice President Harry S. Truman succeeded him. President Roosevelt was the nation’s longest serving president, entering office on March 03, 1933, until today. Elsewhere, Miller Anderson—famed rock guitarist who played with the Keef Hartley Band[ii] among others—is born in Houston, Renfrewshire, Scotland, on this date.
- 1946 Friday: Syria gained its independence from France on this date.
- 1953 Sunday: The Minneapolis Lakers beat the Syracuse Nationals in Game 7 of the NBA Finals by a score of 87-80 to win their fourth title in five years and to beat the Nationals twice.
- 1954 Monday: Bill Haley and the Comets[iii] record “Rock-around-the-Clock.” Elsewhere, the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission opened a hearing on whether Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer, scientific director of the Manhattan Project, should have his security clearance reinstated amid questions about his loyalty (it was not). Meanwhile, in French Indochina, a mishap occurs over the main camp at Dien Bien Phu occurs as a French B-26 bomber on a mission against the Viet Minh goes awry as the plane drops its bombs in the center of the camp due to heavy fog. Lt. Colonel “Gars Pierre” Langlais is worried because at first, he believes the Chinese have entered the fight and have sent in their air force. He learns that this is not so.
- 1955 Tuesday: The University of Michigan Polio Vaccine Evaluation Center declared the Salk vaccine–used in the fight against polio–safe and effective.
- 1961 Wednesday: Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Alexeyevich Gagarin became the first man to fly in space, aboard Russia’s Vostok 1 capsule, orbiting the Earth once before making a safe landing.
- 1962 Thursday: The 93rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy nominated White to fill the seat of Associate Justice Charles Whittaker. White served from today until June 28, 1993.
- 1963 Friday: Civil Rights leader the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., underwent arrest and jailing in Birmingham, Alabama, charged with contempt of court and parading without a permit. During his time behind bars, King wrote his “Letter from Birmingham Jail;” the cops released him on bond on April 20.
- 1966 Tuesday: The United States Air Force begins attacking North Vietnam with B-52 strikes.
- 1981 Sunday: The space shuttle Columbia blasted off from Cape Canaveral on its first test flight. Elsewhere, former world heavyweight boxing champion Joe Louis died in Las Vegas, Nevada, at age 66.
- 1983 Tuesday: Harold Washington won election as the first black mayor of Chicago.
- 1984 Thursday: In Portland, Oregon, heavyweight boxer Rocky Sekorski wins a 10-round split decision over his opponent, Ken Arlt, to put his professional record to 18-11.
- 1987 Sunday: Texaco filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy after it failed to settle a legal dispute with Pennzoil Company.
- 1988 Tuesday: Sonny Bono[iv] becomes the mayor of Palm Springs, California. Elsewhere, the Chinese government named a new array of younger leaders to ensure economic reform.
- 1989 Wednesday: Former boxing champion Sugar Ray Robinson died in Culver City, California, at age 67. Meanwhile, the authorities discovered radical activist Abbie Hoffman dead at his home in New Hope, Pennsylvania, at age 52.
- 1990 Thursday: In its first meeting, East Germany’s first democratically elected parliament acknowledged responsibility for the Nazi Holocaust, and asked the forgiveness of Jews and others who had suffered at their hands.
- 1992 Sunday: Disneyland Paris opened in Marne-La-Vallee, France, on this date. Whoo-hoo!
- 1999 Monday: U.S. President Bill Clinton receives a contempt of court citation for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
- 2002 Friday: Venezuelan military authorities arrest thug dictator Hugo Chavez and whisk him off to military barracks there to await trial for his crimes against the people of Venezuela. People, you should have shot him right then. Otherwise, they always come back as Chavez did. Anyhow, Pedro Carmona becomes interim president.
- 2003 Saturday: Thanks to the invasion of their country by President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Baghdad has become of the most violent places on the entire Earth as riots and looting occur, even in the hospitals and the museums. The Coalition figured that when Saddam fell, everything would be A-Okay and the grateful people would come together in a spirit of love and harmony, rather like a Woodstock 2003. Only, things are not turning out this way. Things are going to hell in a handbasket. President Bush, Prime Minister Blair: YOU broke it, you own it. Dimwits.
- 2004 Monday: A federal judge allowed a nationwide ban on dietary supplements containing ephedra to take effect, turning aside a plea from two manufacturers. Elsewhere, as everything continues going south in Iraq, U.S. Army General Ricardo S. Sanchez announces that the U.S. mission is now to capture or kill hostile Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr whose notorious militias are making a shambles of Baghdad and the surrounding environs.
- 2005 Tuesday: Wolfgang Droege, perhaps Canada’s most prolific white supremacist- has a problem today. Cops arrived at his home, found him murdered, Even better for the cops, the perp was still inside the apartment with a gun in his hand. Naughty, naughty. They don’t like handguns in our neighbor to the north.
- 2006 Wednesday: Jurors in the Zacarias Moussaoui trial listened to a recording of shouts and cries in the cockpit as desperate passengers twice charged hijackers during the final half-hour of doomed United Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. Meanwhile, as the Iranians continue working on their nuclear program, the Israelis threaten strikes on their nuke facilities as a ‘last resort’ if world leaders don’t put a stop to the insanity. (Note- we say, “NUKE IRAN! NOW!- Moses Scharbug III)
- 2007 Thursday: The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee authorizes Senator Patrick “Leaky” Leahy to investigate the firings of federal attorneys that occurred under the Bush #43 administration. The administration says it’s missing emails. We shall see.
- 2008 Saturday: Chi-Com President Hu Jintao meets with Taiwanese Vice-President-elect Vincent Slew, making it the highest-level meeting between the two nations ever.
- 2009 Sunday: Pope Benedict XVI says that only reconciliation between the Israeli and Palestinian peoples can bring peace to the region.
- 2010 Monday: In Hungary, parliamentary election results see 28 regional seats for the left-wing Hungarian Socialist Party, and 26 regional seats for the far-right Movement for a Better Hungary. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama opens a summit of 47 nations to discuss how to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of terrorists.
- 2011 Tuesday: As part of a crackdown on dissent in China, the authorities arrested 169 Chinese Christians attempting to hold an outdoor prayer session but released them soon afterward.
- 2012 Thursday: Mali swears in Dioncounda Traore, an interim president, marking the country’s transition back to civilian rule following last month’s coup. Elsewhere, U.S. technology company Google, Inc. announces its 2012 first quarter earnings rose by more than 24%, and net profits increased to $8.14 billion. Meanwhile, as a confrontation continues in the South China Sea between Chi-Com fishing (military vessels and Philippines fishing boats, Manila sends another warship to defend its interests.
- 2013 Friday: Russia threatens retaliation after the U.S. imposes sanctions on 18 Magnitsky list Russians accused of human rights violations. Meanwhile, Macy’s loses its dispute with JC Penney; JC Penney wins the right to sell unbranded housewares designed by Martha Stewart in its stores. Elsewhere, the 50th U.S. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar left office on this date and his replacement- the 51st U.S. Interior Secretary Sally Jewell- assumed the position. Both Democrats, Secretary Salazar served under President Barack Obama from January 20, 2009, until today while Secretary Jewell served from today until January 20, 2017.
- 2014 Saturday: Researchers announce a new orally administered drug that may cure Hepatitis C; medical researchers declared 90-percent of patients in trials free of the virus after 12 weeks. Elsewhere, gunmen- most likely Taliban thugs- kidnap 100 tribal leaders at a meeting in North Waziristan, Pakistan.
- 2015 Sunday: Former first lady, New York senator, and secretary of state- Hillary Clinton- announces she will seek the presidential nomination of the Democratic Party for the second time. Elsewhere, the War on Terror continues to rage as U.S. drone strikes whack at least four Taliban militants in North Waziristan. Light ‘em up, boys, send them to meet with Mohammad!
- 2016 Tuesday: In Sunset, Louisiana, famed country rocker Gib Guilbeau who played fiddle, guitar, and sang with the on-again, off-again band, the Flying Burrito Brothers[v] (1974-1984 / 1986-1997), passed away on this date at age 78. Elsewhere, U.S. military officials announce they whacked loads of Al-Shabab militants via drone strikes both yesterday and today. Allah Akbar! Who doesn’t want to go meet with Mohammad?
- 2017 Wednesday: President Donald J. Trump says the “U.S. dollar is getting too strong” which is why he seeks to keep interest rates low. In other news, liberals are going berserk after White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said the “Nazis never used poison gas.” This is in response to Syrian chemical weapons attacks on jihadist rebels. What he meant is that the Nazis did NOT use poison gas on the battlefield. Yes, they used it in the concentration camps but did not use it on the battlefield as both the Central Powers and the Allies did during World War I. Sheesh. Elsewhere, Japan says it will join in U.S.-South Korean military exercises as North Korea is causing lots of problems right now.
- 2018 Thursday: Along the border between Israel and Gaza, Palestinians continue running amok which leads Israeli Defense Forces to take out another couple of terrorists which drives liberals the world over to shriek and cry. Meanwhile, Gazan doctors claim they have to amputate the legs of some young kids the Israelis shot (we don’t believe this crock of crap).
- 2019 Friday: Governor Mike DeWine, R-OH, signs a bill that eliminates the possibility of abortion once a fetal heartbeat is heard. This leads the American Civil Liberties Union to announce they are preparing a challenge to the bill. Meanwhile, in Quetta, Pakistan, members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ (you can figure out what it is) carry out a suicide bombing on a marketplace that blows 21 people to meet Allah sooner than they planned and left another 50 wishing that maybe they could have gone to meet him, too.
- 2020 Easter Sunday: sees 1,847,643 cases of confirmed COVID-19 around the world with 113,911 confirmed deaths and 422,489 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, there are 557,783 confirmed cases with 21,965 confirmed deaths and 31,976 confirmed recoveries at the time of this update. Sadly, many locales around the U.S. have ordered churches to be closed to ‘prevent the spread of the Wuhan Virus Crisis’ the communists running the People’s Republic of China have given the world. Question is, when Ramadan- a holiday of the so-called ‘religion of peace,’ Islam- begins on April 23 and runs through May 23, will local and state governments order mosques to close, too? Millions of Americans suspect this will not be the case as the government only seeks to persecute Christians and Jews but NEVER Muslims.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 136,315,604 confirmed cases, +599,097, 2,940,833 confirmed deaths, +8,641, and 77,593,298 confirmed recoveries, +388,688. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,442,604 confirmed cases, UP 94,373 from yesterday’s reporting, 567,894 confirmed deaths, UP 752, and 119,004,328 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vi] In other COVID-19, a recent report says that Regeneron’s Chi-Vi cocktail can help prevent COVID-19 infections.
- 2021 Monday A: NOTE: SINCE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 240,090 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Scott Gottlieb takes the ‘Biden administration’ to task for NOT surging vaccines and resources into coronavirus hotspots but to continue doling vaccines out based on population numbers.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,701,555 confirmed cases, 60,434 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,125,846 confirmed cases, 34,056 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,045 confirmed cases, 471 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 378,052 confirmed cases, 5,373 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Kentucky, the home of “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell and his Chi-Com wife, Elaine Chao: they have 436,434 confirmed cases, 6,350 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Monday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 836,072 confirmed cases, 6,299 confirmed deaths, and 826,205 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Greece, birthplace of the AICPENDBLOG.COM’s very own Chef Tiresias: 295,480 cases of the virus, 8,885 confirmed deaths and 93,764 confirmed recoveries.[viii] In other China Virus news, India has now overtaken Brazil as having the newest cases of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Not good.
- 2021 Monday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,745.40, DOWN 55.20 points (-0.16%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,850.00, DOWN 50.19 points (-0.36%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,127.99, DOWN 0.81 points (-0.02%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.63 per barrel, -0.07 (-0.12%). The price of GOLD is $1,732.60 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $24.83 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,174.90 per troy oz, +0.10 (+0.01%) while the price of COPPER is $4.02 per pound, 0.00 (+0.02%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,677.52 per troy oz, +38.28 (+1.45%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $29,000.00 per troy oz., -100.00 (-0.34%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.54 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.13. In Egyptian Pound, one greenback equals 15.64 and in Emirati Dirham, a buck equals 3.67.[xii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.936 per gallon, $2.840 in Florida, $3.718 in Hawaii, and $3.337 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- District of Columbia: $3.016. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,162,923,067,501 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Monday F: PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN NEWS– The state of Arizona is suing the ‘Biden administration’ over its flawed border policies. They are suing the corrupt regime on environmental grounds as the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens pouring across the southern frontier are leaving heaps of garbage, fecal matter, urine, discarded clothing, condoms, beverage containers, food wrappers, and all sorts of other garbage that is destroying the pristine environment along the Arizona-Mexico border. Next, President Joe Biden taps two openly hostile critics of President Donald J. Trump to lead key agencies. First, he picks Tucson, Arizona’s chief of police, Chris Magnus to lead Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) and Ur Jaddou to head U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Both of these POS will push open borders policies. Speaking of open borders, today is Day 19 that Border Czar “Kooky Kamala” Harris has failed to hold a press conference so she can share her ideas for fixing the southern border crisis.
- 2021 Monday G: PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN NEWS II– The first family’s dog, Major, is scheduled to get another round of training for all the people he has bitten since entering the White House. What more proof does one need that the dog is a prop for a feeble old coot like President Joe Biden? Next, as the White House continues trying to convince the American people that another $2 trillion bill- this one, the INFRASTRUCTURE FIASCO BILL[xv]– is somehow good for them, Biden’s henchmen are going to target the home states of GOP leaders for a concerted push. (Note- Joe, we don’t want this POS bill. What you are going to do is that borrowing money from our enemies- that’s right- I flipping said it- the Chinese- you are going to allow them to become de facto owners of U.S. businesses and landlords of the American people. Chef Kilgore). Meanwhile, we learn today that RINO wife of the late Senator John S. McCain- Cindy- could get an ambassadorship to the United Nations Food Program. Say it ain’t so, Joe! Big flipping deal. Finally, President Joe Biden is going to nominate former Pentagon employee Christine Wormuth to become the U.S. Army secretary. If she gets the gig, she will become the first woman to hold this position. YOU couldn’t find a tranny for secretary of the Army, Joe?
- 2021 Monday H: POLITICAL NEWS I– Fascist Governor Gretchen Whitmer, DS-MI, is peeved today at her Chief Operating Officer Tricia Foster basically told her boss to ‘go f**k herself’ by taking her family to Florida to vacation during spring break and then possessing the chutzpah to post photos of her vacation to online social media sites. According to Herr Whitmer, NO one in Michigan government is to disobey her by going to the EVIL, COVID-19-infested Florida. Oh, well. We predict Governor Whitmer is going to face a Nicolae and Elena Ceausescu moment when the citizens of her state drag that Frankenstein-headed b***h (the only thing she’s missing are the bolts in her neck) and her family out and liquidate them. This is the fate of ALL dictators.[xvi] In other news, former DNI John Ratcliffe says that ‘Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian connections and his laptop are NOT Russian disinformation.’
- 2021 Monday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEA NEWS– the Iranians are running around jabbering and swearing over the recent BLACKOUT that befell their main nuclear facility in Natanz. Israel, if YOU are going to f**k with these scumbags, how about setting a chain reaction off within the program so the entire country blows the hell up? Now, that would be something we would all love to see. Meanwhile, the ‘Biden administration’ is negotiating with Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala (Trump already did this) to obtain their help in stopping the tidal wave of illegal aliens flooding from the three Central American countries through Mexico and into the U.S. We believe we should militarize the southern border and throw back every wave of illegals invading our country.
- 2021 Monday J: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS– After a traffic stop goes awry in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, people are criticizing the moron judge in the murder trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd because with all the problems that have occurred in the area as well as across the country because he did not sequester the jury in this case. Next, New York State continues to forge ahead with its incredibly STUPID plan of giving checks as high as $15,600 apiece to illegal aliens who may have been affected by the ‘VID when U.S. citizens have lost homes, businesses, and many of them are living out on the streets. Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the “Gropin’ Gov” must go now. In other news, Victor Davis Hanson says that ‘all organizations and institutions have all gone WOKE.’
- 2021 Monday K: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– President Donald J. Trump says it is imperative that the GOP reclaims both the House and Senate in 2022. Elsewhere, following the accidental shooting death of a young black man in Minnesota last night, three counties are placed under curfew and the National Guard is now patrolling the streets. Police in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota (see previous), said that the female officer who shot 20-year-old Duante Wright thought she was drawing her taser as he sought to flee and instead shot him. In other curious news, the U.S. is warning the People’s Republic of China NOT to make a move on Taiwan. We shall see. Russia in the Ukraine, Iran flexing its muscles, and North Korea going mum, no one knows what the heck is going to happen. Finally, as the volcano continues erupting on St. Vincent, ferries are taking people away from the island BUT ONLY if they have vaccinations for the Chi-Vi. We guess loads of people are going to die. WTF?
- 2021 Monday L: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS II– Taiwan reports that the Chinese flew 25 warplanes into their airspace earlier today. Unlike the time when Chinese leader Hu Jintao was reaching out to Taiwan’s leadership, it’s clear that Xi Jinping is pulling a full-on Adolf Hitler, trying to intimidate neighboring countries around the borders of the People’s Republic of Chi-Com Land or actively trying to subvert them so as to force them into the fold. Taiwan’s air defenses locked onto the PRC warplanes while tracker planes flew along with them. War is coming, folks, war is coming, and we have, uh, President Joe Biden? WTF!
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 500,813,931 confirmed cases, +1,169,664, 6,209,098 confirmed deaths, +3,580 and 450,867,362 confirmed recoveries, +1,448,464. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,131,411 confirmed cases, UP 29,465 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,013,015 confirmed deaths, UP 588,[xvii] and 79,999,664 confirmed recoveries, UP to 47,235. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xviii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 563,722 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 199,057 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 447 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,134,145 confirmed cases, 89,534 confirmed deaths, and 8,888,559 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,913,991 confirmed cases, 73,588 confirmed deaths, and 5,796,925 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 241,972 confirmed cases, 1,382 confirmed deaths, and 236,758 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,467,059 confirmed cases, 12,566 confirmed deaths, and 1,431,389 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Delaware: they have 259,419 confirmed cases, 2,884 confirmed deaths, and 253,989 confirmed recoveries.[xix]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,011,666 confirmed cases, 10,601 confirmed deaths, and 3,941,841 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Palau, 210th place on the list: 4,322 cases of the virus, 6 confirmed death and 3,803 confirmed recoveries.[xx]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,220.36, DOWN 87.72 points (-0.26%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,371.57 DOWN 40.38 points (-0.30%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,397.45, DOWN 15.08 points (-0.34%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $101.60 per barrel, +1.00 (+0.99%). The price of GOLD is $1,969.90 per troy oz., -6.20 (-0.31%) while the price of SILVER is $25.58 per troy ounce, -0.16 (-0.62%). The price of PLATINUM is $968.10 per troy oz, -4.30 (-0.44%) while the price of COPPER is $4.70 per pound, -0.01 (-0.13%).[xxi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,337.95 per troy oz., -94.22 (-3.87%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,200.00 per troy oz., +300.00 (+1.59%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,180,000.00 per CNY/T, -30,000.00 (-2.48%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,264.00 per USD/T, +16.00 (+0.49%). The price of ZINC is $4,451.00 per USD/T., +161.00 (+3.75%). The price of COCOA is $2,583.00 per USD/T, -33.00 (-1.26%). The price of COFFEE is $233.80 per USD/T, -2.80 (-1.18%). The price of LUMBER is $874.20 USD 1,000 board feet -12.10 (-1.37%).[xxii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 19.80, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 82.88 of theirs. In Jordanian Dinar, one greenback equals 0.71 and in Kazakhstani Tenge, a buck equals 448.08 and in Kenyan Shilling, one dollar equals 115.35 of theirs.[xxiii]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.748 per gallon, $4.056 in Florida, $5.239 in Hawaii, and $4.669 in Washington state.[xxiv] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Delaware- $3.945. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 14th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Bahrain: $2.008 per U.S. Gallon.[xxv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,380,403,104,848 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda. This nation holds $73,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- The ongoing war in Ukraine is raising the specter of global famine as Russia is among the biggest producers of fertilizers across the world. Atop this conundrum, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the West in general and the U.S. in particular that ‘Russia cannot be isolated nor held back from pursuing its goals.’ Putin’s goals are evil: the mayor of Bucha reported that at least 400 bodies of Ukrainian civilians have been recovered from where Russian forces massacred them. The Russians claim they massacred no one but the Russkies never change. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken- and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky- say they cannot confirm claims that Russia used chemical weapons on civilians in Mariupol. However, former Republican presidential candidate Jim Gilmore says that the ‘U.S. may have to provide chemical weapons to Ukraine.’
- 2022 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border disaster for the past 375 days. She has not arrived on scene to do the job in, uh, 289 days. Yet, she still receives a paycheck. Wow. By our account, the cost of caring for the illegal aliens since the beginning of January 2022 is in our estimate, $649,272,590 while the cost of caring for the illegals since President Joseph R. Biden and Vice President Harris held up their right hands with their left hands on the Bible and took the oath to preserve and to defend the country, we estimate the cost of caring for the illegal alien invasion army at $42,395,348,333. Imagine what that money could do for the American people? Since January 01, 2022, we estimate that 1,036,752 illegals have arrived at the U.S.-Mexico border and that the conservative estimate of illegal aliens living in our country as you read this at 46,428,238. We contend that there are between 85-to-125 million illegal aliens in the country, which is a horrendous number, something that seems to be on purpose to topple the U.S. Time for patriots of all backgrounds to defend the country. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Taiwan is reading the tea leaves and recognizes that as Russian efforts in Ukraine continue to sour, a second front is about to open up thus Taipei is putting out a pre-invasion handbook with which to prepare their people for the inevitable. We suspect that Beijing is weighing the consequences if they lose capital warships in the Straits of Taiwan. Will they continue building armaments for future plans or will they roll the dice as Vladimir Putin has? In other news related to China, Warner Bros. is taking loads of heat from WOKE Americans over censoring Dumbledore as gay at the request of Beijing.
- 2022 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- In yet another blow to Democrat dreams and hopes, a new Axios-Ipsos poll says that less than 10-percent of American voters believe that COVID-19 is a severe problem in the country at present. Give the Dems time and by October, the country will be beset by another wave of COVID-19, possibly the Frankenstein variant,[xxvii] mentioned a week ago in England and then instantly sent into the shadows. This could become a two-year cycle every election year where new strains of COVID-19 come out with just enough time to cause problems for elections.
- 2022 Tuesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.11 (2) AstraZeneca: $68.61 (3) Novavax: $58.10 (4) Merck & Company: $85.63 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $179.90 (6) BioNTech: $169.13 (7) Moderna: $159.50.
- 2022 Tuesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $102.60 (2) Boeing: $176.28 (3) General Dynamics: $243.82 (4) Lockheed Martin: $467.55 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $463.28.
- 2022 Tuesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.08 (2) DuPont: $68.46 (3) 3M: $148.58 (4) Honeywell: $190.99 (5) Teijen: $1,313.00.
- 2022 Tuesday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.52 (2) Beyond Meat: $43.58 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $67.95.
- 2022 Tuesday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $153.23 (2) Lowe’s: $204.14 (3) Home Depot: $306.29 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $581.36 (5) Amazon: $3,015.75.
- 2022 Tuesday O: Political News I- Governor Kevin Stitt, R-OK, signed a bill prohibiting abortion in the state. In other news, Republicans are calling out U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm over her sneaking components of the Green New Deal into ‘law’ by making them regulations that are not passed by lawmakers thus, it is difficult to overturn or to remove them. Still, when Donald J. Trump was in the White House, for every new regulation passed, two had to be removed. Boy, those were the good old days.
- 2022 Tuesday P: Political News II- Democrats continue enduring self-inflicted problems via their electing crooks and scumbags. Federal agents scooped up Empire State Lt. Governor Brian Benjamin for campaign finance fraud. Upon being charged, the Lt. Governor resigned. What the heck is wrong in the Empire State? Former Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo was a POS, state Attorney-General Letitia James is a POS, current Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul certainly is a POS just as current Big Apple Mayor Eric “Sleazebag” Adams is and his predecessor, Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio most definitely was. It would appear that the Empire State has rapidly passed Illinois as the most corrupt state in the Union. They have lost other losers such as former Governor Eliot Spitzer and former Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, and an extensive list of others. How embarrassing.
- 2022 Tuesday Q: Political News III- It appears that Senator Mitt Romney, RINO-UT, is aware that his popularity is waning. He is pondering his political future. You still have a couple of years to straighten up, Mitt, but NO true Republican would ever vote for you again, especially if you tried to run for the presidency again. In other news, Twitter has temporarily banned Jack Posobiec over his Disney ‘grooming’ parody. Speaking of Disney, up until the state passed the Parental Rights in Education law donated $190,000 to GOP candidates whereas now, no more. We suspect they donate loads of money to Democrats, however… Texas Department of Education issues guidelines for library books in its schools. No perversion here, folks.
- 2022 Tuesday R: Mass Shootings News- This morning, a shooter carried out an attack on New York City’s subway system using smoke bombs to confuse his intended victims and a handgun to shoot them. He shot 10-11 people but killed none. Approximately 16 people were injured in the melee and while fleeing the scene. Many of the victims appeared to be Asian and the shooter was identified as a black man named Frank James. Law enforcement later found a U-Haul truck from Arizona and are carrying out a massive manhunt for Mr. James. Currently, there is no belief that the mass shooting is related to terrorism. (Note- if it were a white guy, it would be white supremacism run amok). Regarding this unfortunate incident, Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says that attacks ‘follow the undermining of the NYPD.’
- 2022 Tuesday S: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1754 what with a $106 million jackpot on the line: 02, 08, 14, 20, 31, and Mega 17. Out of 59,520 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 75 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $237 apiece.
- 2022 Tuesday T: Thanks for joining us today, we are attempting to become a bit more middle of the road so that entities such as Bing won’t throw our search results into the garbage. This, of course, will require time and diligence on our parts just as it will require patience on the part of our critics. We see the writing upon the wall, Biden administration.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0798 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Sonnet at Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Levon Helm had formed his own group back while he was still part of the Band: Levon Helm and the RCO All-Stars. His record label released an archival release- “Levon Helm and the RCO All-Stars: Live at the Palladium, NYC, New Year’s Eve 1977” on July 25, 2006. Of the 13 songs on the disc, most of them were covers which is cool because we have a wide range of musical influences here. The band was more of an orchestra what with Levon Helm (lead and backing vocals/drums), the great Paul Butterfield (harmonicas), Steve “The Colonel” Cropper and Fred Carter Jr. (guitars), Booker T. Jones (keyboards and percussion), the “Night Tripper” aka Mac Rebennack (keyboards and gris-gris), Donald “Duck” Dunn (bass), a horn sections, strings, a conductor, and guest appearances by fellow Band mates Robbie Robertson and Garth Hudson. We love the album, particularly the Taj Mahal cover of “Ain’t That a Lotta Love,” which is why we encourage everyone to seek this album out wherever you can find it- you will be glad you did. At Amazon, you can pick it up for less than $29.97 so what the heck? Seek it out now…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-12-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,071. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Mass Shootings News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, “Rock-around-the-Clock” by Bill Haley and the Comets, Gib Guilbeau, The Flying Burrito Brothers, Miller Anderson, The Keef Hartley Band, Sonny Bono, John Kay, Steppenwolf, President John Quincy Adams, President Benjamin Harrison, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell, U.S. Secretary of State Henry Clay, U.S. Treasury Secretary Charles Foster, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, Senator John McCain, Senator Patrick “Leaky” Leahy, Chris Magnus, Customs and Border Patrol, Ur Jaddou, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Tricia Foster, Governor Mike DeWine, Hunter Biden, Christine Wormuth, Victor Davis Hanson, Cindy McCain, Zacarias Moussaoui, Nicolae and Elena Ceausescu, Romania, India, Brazil, Israel, United States, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Nazi Germany, Russia’s New “Red Army”, People’s Republic of China, President Hu Jintao, Ukraine, Iran, Regeneron, Chi-Vi Vaccines, COVID-19, COVID-19 Passports, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, President Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Egyptian Pound, Emirati Dirham, Jordanian Dinar, Kazakhstani Tenge, Kenyan Shilling, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Delaware Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bahrain Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1754, Cloward and Piven, Arizona Politics, Pro-Life Movement, Pro-Death Movement, Abortion, WOKE, WOKEISM, WOKIES, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Duante Wright, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Julius I, Pope Paschal II, Pope Benedict XVI, Professional Boxing, Rocky Sekorski, Sugar Ray Robinson, Levon Helm, Moses Scharbug III,
[i] We promoted the music of Steppenwolf, beginning on Friday, 25-May-2012 through Sunday, 17-June-2012. You definitely need to check the music of this iconic band out ASAP.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Keef Hartley Band as well as of one of its integral members Miller Anderson on Monday, 02-October-2017 through Saturday, 21-October-2017. We hope you will check their music out by visiting those posts.
[iii] Not sure when we will promote the music of Bill Haley and the Comets but when we do, you will be among the first to know.
[iv] At some point, we will do the music of the Mamas and the Papas the same time we do the music of Sonny & Cher. We hope you will continue awaiting that glorious day.
[v] We presented the music of the Flying Burrito Brothers beginning Sunday, 23-February-2014 and concluded our presentation on Thursday, 06-March-2014.
[vii] Speaking of the decision to flip the game from Atlanta to Denver, we learned today that unsavory people like Stacey Abrams and the big dimwit, the pro-Chi-Com-loving LeBron James were integral in getting the game moved. How outrageous. How evil. Scumbags.
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] President Joe Biden says he is now willing to negotiate the size and scope of his ‘infrastructure bill.’ Whoopie-do!
[xvi] We would never call for violence against anyone. We’re just saying folks that Whitmer bears close resemblance to Mr. and Mrs. Ceausescu.
[xvii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xx] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxvi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.