TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 40
274. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, OCTOBER 01, 2022:
I said it yesterday and will say it again- Joe Biden is an illegitimate president and Karma demonstrates that every single day. Democrats are the true election deniers, but they follow the Joseph Goebbels’ school of propaganda: IF you hammer away at the same lie over and over and over, eventually, it must sink in. Well, we are NOT buying this crap. Vote November 8 like your life depends upon it as it most assuredly does…
President Jimmy Carter; U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall; U.S. Interior Secretary David R. Francis; Soviet Union President Mikhail Gorbachev; Booker T. & the MGs featuring Al Jackson Jr., the Buffalo Springfield featuring Bruce Palmer, Sly & the Family Stone featuring Jerry Martini, and Wishbone Ash featuring Martin Turner:
- 331 B.C.: Alexander the Great and his army survive the bloody Battle of Gaugamela and defeat the combined armies of Persian Emperor Darius III.
- 366 Saturday: Pope St. Damasus I begins his reign as the 37th Vicar of Christ on this date and would continue until December 11, 384. He would be opposed by the 37.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Ursinus who would lead his flock until November 16, 367.
- 965 Tuesday: The reign of the 133rd Roman Catholic Pope John XIII begins on this date and would continue for the next six years and 341 days until September 06, 972.
- 1404 Monday: After a reign of 14 years and 334 days, the 203rd Roman Catholic Pope Boniface IX ends. He first became the Vicar of Christ on November 02, 1389.
- 1569 Wednesday: England’s Queen Elizabeth imprisoned the Duke of York for trying to marry Mary the Queen of Scots.
- 1653 Wednesday: The Russian Parliament accepts the annexation of neighboring Ukraine.
- 1730 Sunday: After 27 years and 40 days, Ahmed III- the 23rd Ottoman Turkish Sultan, Caliph, and Defender of the Faithful ends. He first became sultan on August 22, 1703.
- 1746 Saturday: Bonnie Prince Charlie flees to France from Scotland.
- 1800 Wednesday: Spain ceded Louisiana back to its original owner, France; however, the United States would buy the territory, which essentially doubled the size of the new nation.
- 1850 Tuesday: In Richmond, Kentucky, future 20th U.S. Secretary of the Interior David R. Francis is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Grover Cleveland from September 03, 1896, to March 05, 1897.
- 1851 Wednesday: First Hawaiian stamps issued.
- 1861 Tuesday: During the Civil War, the Confederate Navy captured the Union steamer, USS Fanny in North Carolina’s Pamlico Sound.
- 1863 Thursday: Five Russian warships receive a welcome in New York City as they put into port.
- 1880 Friday: In Menlo Park at the Edison Lamp Works, Thomas Edison commenced the manufacture of electric lamps.
- 1885 Thursday: Special delivery mail service began in the United States on this date with the first routes being in West Virginia.
- 1890 Wednesday: The United States Congress passed the McKinley Tariff Act, which raised tariffs to a record level.
- 1895 Tuesday: In Constantinople, the Turks slaughtered all Romanians. This is what lunatic jihadists do. Supposedly- according to Prophet Mohammad- Allah demands all Muslims to protect the people of the Book, yet when given the opportunity, murder Jews and Christians whenever possible. NOT GOOD.
- 1896 Thursday: The United States Postal Service established Rural Free Delivery on this date.
- 1898 Saturday: The City of Kiev, Russia, expels ALL Jews.
- 1903 Thursday: The first World Series took place between the Boston Pilgrims and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- 1908 Thursday: Henry Ford introduced his Model T automobile to the market. The purchase price of the car was a whopping $850.00.
- 1910 Saturday: A terrorist bombing and subsequent fire at the Los Angeles Times Building in L.A. kills 21 and wounds many more.
- 1918 Tuesday: During World War I, a force of British and Arab soldiers captured Damascus from the Ottoman Turks, an ally of Germany, Bulgaria, and Austro-Hungary.
- 1920 Friday: Dutch law provides for an 8-hour workday.
- 1924 Wednesday: Future Democrat and 39th president of the United States—Jimmy Carter—is born in Plains, Georgia, on this date. He served from January 20, 1977, to January 20, 1981. On the same day in Milwaukee, WI, future U.S. Supreme Court overall 100th justice and the 16th Chief Justice William Rehnquist is born. President Richard M. Nixon nominated Rehnquist to fill the seat of John Marshall Harlan II and he served from December 15, 1971, to September 26, 1986. President Ronald Reagan nominated the Republican to fill the seat of Chief Justice Warren E. Burger. Rehnquist served in this position from September 25, 1986, to September 03, 2005.
- 1932 Saturday: Oswald Mosley forms the British Union of Fascists. Elsewhere in the U.S., Babe Ruth of the New York Yankees made his supposed called shot, hitting a home run against Chicago’s Charlie Root in the Fifth Inning of Game 3 of the World Series, won by the Yankees at Wrigley Field in Chicago by a final score of 7-5.
- 1933 Sunday: Babe Ruth made his final pitching appearance on today’s date. He pitched all 9 innings and sent a homer out of the ballpark in the 5th inning.
- 1934 Monday: Adolf Hitler expands German Army and Navy and reestablishes an Air Force, thereby violating the Treaty of Versailles.
- 1936 Thursday: Generalissimo Francisco Franco establishes the State of Spain.
- 1937 Friday: Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black delivered a radio address in which, he acknowledged being a FORMER member of the Ku Klux Klan, but said he had dropped out of the organization before becoming a U.S. Senator. By the way, Justice Black was a DEMOCRAT.
- 1938 Saturday: Germany annexes the Sudetenland, one-third of the nation of Czechoslovakia.
- 1939 Sunday: Winston Churchill described the Soviet Union as “a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma” during a radio address on the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.
- 1940 Tuesday: The Pennsylvania Turnpike opened as the first toll superhighway in the United States.
- 1943 Friday: Nazis attack Dutch Jews before rounding them up for removal to occupied Poland. Elsewhere, Allied Forces capture Naples, Italy, during World War II. Elsewhere, future saxophonist with the San Francisco funk-rock-soul-blues band, Sly and the Family Stone[i]—Jerry Martini—is born on this date in Denver, Colorado.
- 1946 Tuesday: The International War Crimes Tribunal in Nuremburg, Germany, sentenced 12 Nazi ex-officials to death while sentencing seven others to prison and acquitting three. Meanwhile, the first baseball play-off game for a league championship took place as the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Brooklyn Dodgers, 4-2.
- 1947 Wednesday: Future bassist/vocalist with the British rock band, Wishbone Ash[ii] 1969-1980 / 1987-1991 / 1995-96—Martin Turner—is born on this date in Torquay, Devon, England.
- 1949 Saturday: Republic of China (Taiwan) forms on the Island of Formosa while Mao Zedong proclaims the People’s Republic of China in Beijing. Elsewhere, a 42-day strike by the United Steelworkers of America began over the issue of retirement benefits.
- 1954 Friday: The British colony of Nigeria becomes an independent Federation.
- 1955 Saturday: The situation comedy, “The Honeymooners,” starring Jackie Gleason, Art Carney, Audrey Meadows, and Joyce Randolph, premiered on CBS-TV.
- 1957 Tuesday: The motto “In God We Trust” began appearing on U.S. paper currency.
- 1960 Saturday: South Korean troops cross the 38th parallel into North Korea.
- 1961 Sunday: Roger Maris of the New York Yankees hit his 61st homerun during a 162-game season compared to Babe Ruth’s 60 homers during a 154-game season; pitcher Tracy Stallard of the Boston Red Sox gave up the round-tripper; the Yankees won 1-0.
- 1962 Monday: Johnny Carson debuted as host of the “Tonight Show” beginning a nearly 30-year run.
- 1964 Thursday: The Free Speech Movement began at the University of California, Berkeley, as students spontaneously protested the arrest of Berkeley alumnus Jack Weinberg, who had refused to identify himself to the police when they asked him to do so.
- 1971 Friday: Walt Disney World opened in Orlando, Florida, on this date.
- 1972 Sunday: The book, “The Joy of Sex,” by Alex Comfort underwent first publication by Mitchell Beazley of London.
- 1974 Tuesday: The Watergate cover-up trial opens in Washington, D.C.
- 1975 Wednesday: In the 14th round of their scheduled 15-round heavyweight title fight, Muhammad Ali scores a TKO over “Smokin’ Joe” Frazier. With the win, Ali retained the WBA, WBC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. He also put his pro record to 49-2 while the loss put the record of “Smokin’ Joe” to 32-3. On the undercard in Quezon City, Philippines, Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, scores a 6th round TKO in a scheduled 10-round heavyweight bout on his opponent, Rodney Bobick. This would put Holmes’ record to 17-0. Elsewhere, in Memphis, Tennessee, Booker T. & the MGs drummer Al Jackson Jr. is shot and killed by a thug. He was just 39 years old.
- 1979 Monday: After 75 years of occupation, the United States returns the Panama Canal Zone to Panama.
- 1980 Wednesday: Robert Redford became the first male to appear alone on the cover of Ladies’ Home Journal. He was the only male to achieve this ‘distinction’ in 97 years. Big frigging deal.
- 1982 Friday: EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow) Center opened in Florida. Walt Disney planned the concept. Meanwhile, SONY began selling the first commercial compact disc player, the CDP-101 in Japan.
- 1985 Tuesday: Israel launches air raid against PLO headquarters in Tunis with the result of 68 dead and many more wounded.
- 1987 Thursday: When an earthquake the magnitude of 5.9 hammered the Los Angeles area, eight people died.
- 1988 Saturday: Mikhail S. Gorbachev becomes the final president of the Soviet Union.
- 1991 Tuesday: The 96th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall left office on this date. A Democrat, President Lyndon Baines Johnson nominated Marshall to fill the seat of Associate Justice Tom C. Clark- another Democrat. Marshall served from August 30, 1967, until today.
- 1992 Thursday: Ross Perot reenters presidential race. Meanwhile, the Strategic Arm Reduction Treaty underwent approval by the U.S. Senate.
- 1993 Friday: Lennox “The Lion” Lewis scores a TKO over Frank Bruno, aka “True Brit,” in seven rounds to retain the WBC heavyweight boxing title of the world. The win put Lewis’ record to 24-0 while that of Bruno went to 36-4.
- 1994 Saturday: South African president, Nelson Mandela, visits the United States. Meanwhile, the National Hockey League team owners began a 103-day lockout of their players.
- 1995 Sunday: A federal court in New York convicted Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman and nine other defendants of conspiring to attack the U.S. through bombings, kidnappings, and assassinations.
- 1996 Tuesday: A federal grand jury indicted Unabomber suspect Theodore Kaczynski in the 1994 mail bomb slaying of advertising executive Thomas Mosser. Kaczynski later was sentenced to four life terms plus 30 years. Elsewhere, the federal minimum wage rose 50 cents to four dollars, 75 cents an hour.
- 2004 Friday: In Belleville, Ontario, Canada, Bruce Palmer—original bassist of the Buffalo Springfield[iii]—died from a heart attack on this date; he was 58 years old.
- 2011 Saturday: Heavy fighting continues outside Libyan city of Sirte; the world community fears a growing humanitarian crisis.
- 2012 Monday: Mohamed Yousef el-Magariaf, Chairman of Libya’s legislative authority, the General National Congress, says al-Qaeda elements who fought with rebels in Libya’s civil war number “up to 200” in Libya.
- 2013 Tuesday: The beginning of the end commences for the United States as Obamacare now becomes operational—WE NEED TO STOP THIS! WHERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS?
- 2014 Wednesday: Julia Pierson, the first female director of the U.S. Secret Service, resigns after an 18-month tenure during which several security breaches occurred, including the recent daytime intrusion of the White House by a man armed with a knife.
- 2015 Thursday: In Roseburg, Oregon, a gunman named Chris Harper-Mercer kills 8 students and a teacher at Umpqua Community College. He was also a student of the institution. Meanwhile in Guatemala, a massive mudslide thunders down a hillside near Guatemala City, burying 131 and leaving another 300 missing. What a horrible death.
- 2016 Saturday: In the post-debate poll, pollsters announce that Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton leads Donald J. Trump by five points. Meanwhile, in a hacked video clip, Hillary calls the supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders, DS-VT, ‘uninformed basement dwellers.’ Hell- they’re much worse than that.
- 2017 Sunday: A gunman opened fire from a room at the Mandalay Bay casino hotel in Las Vegas on a crowd of 22,000 country music fans at a concert below, leaving 58 people dead and more than 800 injured in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history; the gunman, 64-year-old POS Stephen Craig Paddock, killed himself before officers finally arrived outside his door.
- 2018 Monday: The United States announces the creation of a new trade deal, one that replaces the NAFTA mess, the USMCA- the U.S., Mexico, and Canada trade deal that will even things out between the three nations of North America which will benefit all parties involved. Meanwhile, U.S. health officials announce that during the 2017-2018 flu season, more than 80,000 Americans succumbed to the virus.
- 2019 Tuesday: The Chi-Coms celebrate 70 years of totalitarianism, authoritarianism, and communism with a big military parade through the nation’s capital. At least 15,000 Chi-Com soldiers participate in the big photo op. Meanwhile, Democratic-Socialist presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders is rushed to the hospital following a severe heart attack. Finally, a new law in Florida which allows schoolteachers to carry handguns in schools goes into effect.
- 2020 Thursday: An amazing scene occurred today in the White House Press Room as reporters- including John Roberts of Fox News Channel- attempted to get White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to voice that “Donald Trump renounces white supremacism.” She provided numerous examples going back years in which Mr. Trump, both as private citizen and as president of the United States, blasted the notion. Reporters never will ask “Pro-China Joe” Biden to renounce Antifa and Black Lives Matter nor do they ask him to denounce his son, Hunter, actively colluding with communist China. At first, we were confused but a source we have within the Biden campaign has alluded to the fact that internal polling shows black support for President Donald J. Trump is at an astounding 22-25 percent. This would explain the amped-up rudeness we are seeing on display. Adding to this story is the fact that Rush Limbaugh, during the second hour of his show today, has pointed out that the Proud Boys are a mixed group, both racially and ethnically, and that their international head- Enrique Tarrio- is a person of color. He’s a black Cuban. Yet, we know that “Pro-China Joe” Biden interacted with segregationists Senator J. William Fulbright, D-AR, Senator Herman Talmadge, D-GA, Senator Strom Thurmond, D-SC, Senator Robert C. Byrd, D-W. VA, Governor George C. Wallace, D-AL, and numerous other white segregationists. His own pick for VP called him a ‘racist’ so what the heck?
- 2020 Thursday A: The Trump campaign slams the Presidential Debate Commission over it ‘moving the goalposts’ on behalf of “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Biden supports the moderator being able to cut the mic of Trump- is this a sign of confidence in the Biden-Harris campaign? We think now. Meanwhile, ransomware attacks- most likely from communist China and Russia- hammer Tyler Technology, a company that helps report election results in real time. Tyler says the attacks ‘cannot change votes’ but that they ‘can sow confusion.’ They are working to correct this situation. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, California, what was first reported yesterday- that the authorities had arrested the POS shooter of the two sheriff’s deputies as they sat in their patrol car is a fact. Convicted felon, Deonte Murray, 36-years-old was already in custody for other offenses so they did not have to search far for this scumbag. Hoist him high and drop him! Elsewhere, the CDC extends its ‘NO SAIL’ order for all cruise ships until the end of October due to the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Finally, President Trump signs a stopgap bill to keep the government funded.
- 2020 Thursday B: LEFT-WING, LIBERAL, FAKE NEWS MEDIA attack line on Trump today is “WE DEMAND YOU DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACY” in these words. Everyone in the administration must say this or else. Friends, it is clear the Democrats are losing black and Latino voters, Telemundo providing a BIG INSIGHT into this shift following Tuesday night’s debate in Cleveland, Ohio. A whopping 66-percent of viewers said Trump won compared to 33-percent who felt he lost. This is NOT good for Democrats. Let’s make them a modern-day incarnation of the Whigs. Meanwhile, the Cook Political Report says that the Trump campaign is winning the voter registration battle forcing the Biden campaign to begin going door to door in the search for voters. Speaking of the Biden campaign, WHY is the VP nominee hiding? Is it because she knows the truth that the Harris-Biden 2020 ticket is going to be one of the all-time greatest landslide losers? Still the latest poll from Rasmussen says Biden leads Trump 51% to 43%.
- 2020 Thursday C: U.S. Border and Customs officers bust 125 pounds of cocaine, worth at least one million in the U.S.- at a border crossing from Mexico into the United States. The cartels are going to whack somebody somewhere for this mix up…
- 2020 Thursday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 34,136,078 confirmed cases, +350,900, 1,016,970, confirmed deaths, +6,823, and 23,711,591 confirmed recoveries, +262,257. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,361,455 confirmed cases, up 39,433 from yesterday’s reporting, 210,874 confirmed deaths, UP 751, and 3,930,203 confirmed recoveries, UP 9,283. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 253,490 confirmed cases, 1,622 confirmed deaths, and 179,468 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday E: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 822,469 confirmed cases, 15,928 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,555 confirmed cases, 139 confirmed deaths, and 10,340 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 91,603 confirmed cases, 2,222 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Georgia- currently, they have 319,334 confirmed cases, 7,063 confirmed deaths, but no mention confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Brian Kemp for being a Republican who is behaving like a Democrat and staying mum on the recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday F: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– We had a FAIRLY BIG UPSWING in the markets today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,816.90, UP 35.20 points (+0.13%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,326.51, UP 159.00 points (+1.42%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,380.80, UP 17.80 points (+0.53%). Price of GOLD: $1,907.80 per troy oz., -8.50 (-0.44%). Here is the price of SILVER: $23.84 per troy oz., -0.409 (-1.69%). Price of PLATINUM: $902.80 per troy oz., -3.20 (-0.35%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,328.20 per troy oz., -2.30 (-0.10%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.87 per #, +0.002 (+0.07%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $38.36, -0.36 (-0.93%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.79 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Conversely, one-dollar U.S. = 28.88 Taiwanese dollars. Unemployment now stands at or around 8.4 percent (August). In April, it was a whopping 14.7-percent. Right now, approximately 13.5 million Americans are out of work, thanks to Xi Jinping’s Bat Flu. Jobless claims rose to nearly 850,000 first-time unemployed workers seeking benefits. Other than on Beijing, the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi who will not come to a COVID-19 relief deal with the Trump White House. Vote her out on November 3 and send her packing.
- 2020 Thursday G: Late this evening, President Donald J. Trump announces that he and First Lady Melania are now COVID-19 positive. This follows on the news that Hope Hicks, an integral part of the White House team announced earlier in the day that she tested positive for the Chi-Vi. This means Fox News commentator Chris Wallace now must rush to his doctor just as “Pro-China Joe” Biden will. Sounds like the 2020 campaign is sputtering to a halt. Thank you, Chi-Coms, thank you.
- 2020 Thursday H: Here is the result of Thursday Night Football’s game: (1) Thursday Night Football: Denver Broncos, 37 (1-3) @ New York Jets, 28 (0-4).
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 235,018,239 confirmed cases, +563,034, 4,804,808 confirmed deaths, +7,662 and 211,766,022 confirmed recoveries, +416,081. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,426,768 confirmed cases, UP 112,344 from yesterday’s reporting, 718,866 confirmed deaths, UP 2,019,[iv] and 33,802,377 confirmed recoveries, UP 80,679. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[v]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 402,690 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 1,388 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,638,401 confirmed cases, 69,406 confirmed deaths, and 2,455,958 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,622,353 confirmed cases, 55,011 confirmed deaths, and 2,649,147 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 79,572 confirmed cases, 789 confirmed deaths, and 78,783 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 664,097 confirmed cases, 7,828 confirmed deaths, and 272,810 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Massachusetts: they have 813,599 confirmed cases, 18,647 confirmed deaths, and 794,952 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,285,570 confirmed cases, 7,766 confirmed deaths, and 1,232,392 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- France, 7th country on the list: 7,018,367 cases of the virus, 116,759 confirmed death and 6,780,679 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,326.46, UP 482.54 points (+1.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,566.70 UP 118.12 points (+0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,357.04, UP 49.50 points (+1.15%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.74 per barrel, +0.71 (+0.95%). The price of GOLD is $1,761.30 per troy oz., +4.30 (+0.24%) while the price of SILVER is $22.57 per troy ounce, +0.52 (+2.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $971.70 per troy oz, +9.30 (+0.97%) while the price of COPPER is $4.21 per pound, +0.12 (+2.92%).[viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,918.98 per troy oz., +9.15 (+0.48%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-3.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,870.25 per USD/T, +12.75 (+0.45%).[ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.43. In Netherlands Antilles Guilder, one greenback equals 1.79 and in New Israeli Shekel, a buck equal 3.22 and in New Zealand Dollar, one dollar equals 1.44 of theirs.[x]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.400 per gallon, $3.053 in Florida, $4.076 in Hawaii, and $3.847 in Washington state.[xi] Let us look at one other Montana: $3.341. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Central African Republic: $8.106 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,826,554,766,899 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Bermuda, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is the Netherlands with $70 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Both Nationalist aka the Republic of China- aka FREE China- and the Chi-Coms celebrate their national day today. The Chi-Coms decided to have some fun and sent more than two dozen warplanes into Taiwanese airspace. It would appear that Chairman Xi is seeking to increase pressure on the freedom-loving people of FREE CHINA. Folks, we should have nuked the Chi-Coms back in the early 1950s. Light ‘em up, tune ‘em up, and make them docile.
- 2021 Friday G: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh has tested positive for the ‘VID. He is asymptomatic. Next, multiple failed candidate Andrew Yang said today that ‘were it not for COVID-19, President Donald J. Trump would still be in office.’ Meanwhile, aging Senator Lisa Murkowski, RINO-AK, decries the surge in COVID-19 cases in the Last Frontier and blasts those who compare ‘mask mandates with Nazism.’ The atrocious old gal is trying to save her jobs. Next, a law firm is battling COVID-19 mandates in New York State but U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia “A Wise Latina” Sotomayor smacked the lawsuit against them down. The mandates requiring students, workers, and state employees to undergo jabs stands. Next, Joe Biden is urging ALL U.S. airlines to impose Chi-Vi vaccine mandates on ALL employees. (See ‘follow the money’).
- 2021 Friday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $42.93 (2) AstraZeneca $59.68 (3) Merck & Co. $81.40 (4) Johnson & Johnson $160.47 (5) BioNTech $254.79 (6) Moderna $341.09. We’ve added Merck today because they have developed a new pill with which to minimize the effects of the Chi-Vi. Have you done enough testing? Next, why isn’t Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci out there praising this development? Answer: because the man is a hack. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer $43.94 (2) AstraZeneca $60.35 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.36 (4) BioNTech $333.48 (5) Moderna $430.14.
- 2021 Friday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $87.48 (2) General Dynamics: $198.22 (3) Boeing: $226.00 (4) Lockheed Martin: $347.80 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $360.92. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $87.16 (2) General Dynamics: $197.42 (3) Boeing: $221.39 (4) Lockheed Martin: $349.52 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $355.70.
- 2021 Friday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.49 (2) DuPont: $69.13 (3) 3M: $176.68 (4) Honeywell: $215.65 (5) Teijen: $1,556.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.76 (2) DuPont: $68.25 (3) Honeywell: $219.99 (4) 3M: $181.04 (5) Teijen: $1,616.00.
- 2021 Friday K: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $20.20 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.87 (3) Beyond Meat: $105.09. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Beyond Meat: $109.69 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.78 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.10.
- 2021 Friday L: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart $137.05 (2) Lowe’s: $203.70 (3) Home Depot: $329.86 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $448.33 (5) Amazon $3,283.26.
- 2021 Friday M: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Joe Biden showed up on Capitol Hill today with a disheveled House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, trying to make some magic happen on all the multi-trillion-dollar spending bills the pair are trying to shove through to competition. It was clear that Joe was unclear as to where he was while Nancy’s eyes were looking in two different directions at the same time and when reporters shouted questions at him as he fumbled along the hallway, he reacted angrily as though Corn Pop was nearby threatening to kick his senile butt. Joe finally babbled about the passage of the bill that it matters not if it takes ‘six minutes, six hours, or six days’ to pass the unconstitutional POS bill which to most observers means it’s not going to pass. Joe’s ‘agenda’ is at risk, especially with Senator Manchin opposed to it and Senator Kyrsten Sinema already on the plane heading back to Arizona.
- 2021 Friday N: Political News I– Polling suggests the Democrats are going to lose the Senate in 2022. Folks, if the border is not closed, the Dems have nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, the dingbat Rep. better known by ‘AOC,’ is mocking Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, who is hesitant about voting for the disastrous bills the socialist Democrats SO WANT. Senator Manchin said today that ‘if he cannot explain the bill back home to his constituents, he won’t vote for it.’ Good for you. (Note to AOC- STFU, you ditz).
- 2021 Friday O: Political News II– Rep. James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, says that ‘Hunter Biden’s art sales pose a national security risk.’ Amen. Rep. Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, says it’s ‘extremely troubling that Joe Biden lies or has forgotten’ practically everything the senile cretin says and does, especially when it comes to the disaster in Afghanistan and the loss of U.S. military personnel.
- 2021 Friday P: U.S. Supreme Court News I– In a speech to the University of Notre Dame law school yesterday, U.S. Supreme Court Samuel A. Alito Jr. defended the court’s ‘shadow docket’ as critics continue labeling the nation’s high court as one controlled by a ‘hidden cabal.’ IF the court is controlled by a shadowy cabal, then it’s a leftist one that constantly threatens to pack the court with loads of leftwing justices.
- 2021 Friday Q: Business News– New car sales have fallen by 14-percent in the U.S. This can, of course, be blamed on the shortage of computer chips. Friends, globalism does not work; we should have been manufacturing our own chips and never have relied on foreign suppliers.
- 2021 Friday R: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1699 what with a $34 million jackpot on the line: 20, 25, 36, 62, 63, and Mega 06. Stay tuned for info on the winners… Out of 62382 winning tickets, the highest winners were 35 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $509 apiece.
- 2022 Saturday: Observation of the Day– The Democrats subscribe to the boneheaded notion that IF one tells a lie long enough and strident enough, those on the receiving end of told lie will come to accept it as the Gospel truth. Thus, we have all this howling, wailing, and gnashing of teeth that numerous Republicans running for office are ‘election deniers, evil election deniers.’ As far as I can recall, Democrats have denied more elections than any other political party in the history of the United States. As far as I can recall, Democrats have attempted to overturn and corrupt more elections in this country than any other American political party. The louder they scream this bogus crap- that Joe Biden somehow pulled off the electoral upset of the century the more we know that the modern-day equivalent of the “Know-Nothings” STOLE the 2020 Presidential Election. Look- everyone knows that the senile, child-gropin’ loser in the White House is illegitimate because KARMA is delivering evidence of that every single day since he forced his way into the White House. Karma has a way of righting cosmic wrongs and Joe Biden is the biggest ‘cosmic wrong’ our nation has ever seen. In approximately five weeks, we are going to throw out as many Democrat bums as we possibly can and then some. In 2024- if ‘Big Brother Joe’ remains in the White House, we are going to send him packing, too, along with that elder-abusing wife of his. Question: can we just bring back President Trump now and give him his second term as well as a third term? We must get him back into the White House ASAP and the Democrats must be targeted, ejected, and then persecuted to the ends of the Earth. God bless you and God bless our country. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0969 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Colorado Rockies.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick returned to form yet again with their second eponymous album, “Cheap Trick,” popularly referred to as “Cheap Trick ’97.’ The album came out on April 29, 1997, and featured the band sounding like they did twenty years earlier: rockin’ loud and rockin’ hard. The album features Robin Zander (vocals, guitars, and piano), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar, backing vocals, acoustic guitars, electric saw, and piano), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals, acoustic bass, tamboura, and E-bow), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). The album has 11 smoking tracks (13 if you buy the extended edition), which makes it well worth one’s while to rush out to the nearest record shop and picking it up in the condition, the price, and the format that makes sense to you- you will be glad you did. Enjoy!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-01-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,943. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Mountain Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. Supreme Court News I, Business News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Talk Radio Icons, Rush Limbaugh, Al Jackson Jr., Booker T. & the MGs, Buffalo Springfield, Bruce Palmer, Sly and the Family Stone, Jerry Martini, Wishbone Ash, Martin Turner, Famous TV Sitcoms, Honeymooners- The, Late Night TV Shows, Tonight Show, Johnny Carson, World War I, Central Powers, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Imperial Germany, Bulgaria, Ottoman Turkish Empire, World War II, Luftwaffe- The, Kriegsmarine- The, Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Republic of China, FREE China, Generalissimo Francisco Franco, Fascist Spain, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Great Britain, Libya, President Nelson Mandela, South Africa, President Mikhail Gorbachev, Soviet Union, Violent Islamists, Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, President Grover Cleveland, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Richard M. Nixon, President Jimmy Carter, President Ronald Reagan, President Donald J. Trump, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan II, U.S. Chief Justice Warren E. Burger, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Tom C. Clark, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall, U.S. Supreme Court Samuel A. Alito Jr., U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia “A Wise Latina” Sotomayor, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, U.S. Interior Secretary David R. Francis, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator Herman Talmadge, Senator J. William Fulbright, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Joseph R. Biden, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Robert C. Byrd, Senator Strom Thurmond, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. James Comer, Rep. Rob Wittman, U.S. Secret Service Director Julia Pierson, 2016 Presidential Election, Donald J. Trump, Governor Brian Kemp, Georgia Politics, Governor George C. Wallace, Alabama Politics, White Segregationists, Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, Infamous Mass Shooters, Umpqua Community College in Roseburg-Oregon 2015, Chris Harper-Mercer, Mandalay Bay Casino and Hotel 2017, Stephen Craig Paddock, Infamous Cop Killers, Deonte Murray 2020, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Georgia COVID-19 Cases, Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, France COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Netherlands Antilles Guilder, New Israeli Shekel, New Zealand Dollar, Montana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Central African Republic Petrol Price, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Islamic Caliphs, Sultan Ahmed III, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Damasus I, Antipope Ursinus, Pope John XIII, Pope Boniface IX, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, 1903 World Series, Boston Pilgrims, Pittsburgh Pirates, 1932 World Series, Boston Red Sox, Brooklyn Dodgers, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Roger Maris, Babe Ruth, St. Louis Cardinals, National Hockey League, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Frank Bruno, Frank Bruno aka True Brit, Lennox Lewis, Lennox “The Lion” Lewis, Muhammad Ali, “Smokin’ Joe” Frazier, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, The Ring Magazine, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1699, Lennox Lewis v. Frank Bruno, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We hope to present the music of Sly & the Family Stone within the next decade or so. Please stay tuned for further information.
[ii] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018, and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019, through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We promoted the music of Buffalo Springfield beginning on Saturday, 17-November-2012 through Saturday, 24-November-2012. We hope you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.