TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 11-17, 2021: Chef Lilah Paulikovich ACF-CEC
Kula, HI 96790
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,203 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 397
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
284. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021:
Columbus Day- we LOVE Christopher Columbus!
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan F. Stone; U.S. Attorney General Harlan F. Stone; U.S. Secretary of Defense William Perry; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Ogden Livingston Mills; U.S. Senator Patty Murray; the Pretenders featuring Blair Cunningham, Prince, the Rolling Stones, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Gary Mallaber:
- 1492 Tuesday: The lookouts of Christopher Columbus sight land on the horizon; this turns out to be the Bahamas.
- 1614 Saturday: A group of merchants from Amsterdam and Hoorn set up the New Netherland Company to conduct fur trading in North America.
- 1687 Saturday: Hungary accepts the sovereignty of Hapsburgs’ Austria.
- 1689 Tuesday: Peter the Great becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1726 Friday: Benjamin Franklin returns from France to Philadelphia.
- 1737 Friday: An earthquake hits Calcutta, India, killing at least 300,000 people, and destroys the city.
- 1799 Friday: Polish nobleman Casimir Pulaski, fighting for American independence, died two days after suffering wounds in the Revolutionary War Battle of Savanah, Georgia.
- 1809 Wednesday: Just over three years after the famous Lewis and Clark expedition ended, concerned citizens found Meriwether Lewis dead in a Tennessee inn, an apparent suicide; he was 35.
- 1811 Friday: The first steam-powered ferryboat, the Juliana, built by John Stevens, went into operation between New York City and Hoboken, New Jersey.
- 1862 Saturday: During the Civil War, Confederate forces led by General J.E.B. Stuart looted the town of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1864 Tuesday: Maryland—a slave state fighting on the side of the Union during the Civil War—finally abolishes slavery.
- 1865 Wednesday: President Andrew Johnson paroles the former vice president of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens.
- 1869 Monday: Thomas Edison filed for a patent on his first invention. He used the electric machine to tally votes for the U.S. Congress; however, the Congress refused to buy it—the scumbags!
- 1871 Wednesday: After three days and 300-plus deaths, the Great Fire of Chicago finally ends.
- 1872 Friday: In Chesterfield, N.H., future 73rd associate justice and 12th chief justice of the United States Supreme Court- Harlan F. Stone- is born. President Calvin Coolidge nominated the Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Joseph McKenna. As an associate justice, Stone served from March 02, 1925, to July 03, 1941. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated Stone to fill the seat of Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes. In this role, Stone served from July 03, 1941, to April 22, 1946. Prior to this, Stone would serve his country as its 52nd U.S. attorney general. In this capacity, he would serve under President Calvin Coolidge from April 07, 1924, to March 01, 1925, before moving up to SCOTUS.
- 1881 Tuesday: David Henderson Houston patented the first roll film for cameras.
- 1890 Saturday: The Daughters of the American Revolution underwent founding in Washington, D.C.
- 1899 Wednesday: South African Boers declare war on Great Britain as their forces begin attacking British positions in Transvaal and the Orange Free State.
- 1910 Tuesday: Theodore Roosevelt became the first former U.S. president to fly in an airplane during a visit to St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1913 Saturday: In the 11th World Series, the Philadelphia Athletics beat the New York Giants 4 games to one.
- 1914 Sunday: During the World War I Western Front Battle of Flirey, French counterattacks on German positions find themselves stymied due to the dug-in German forces opposing them. The area would be lost to the French until 1918.
- 1915 Monday: With the Battle of Gallipoli in a stalemate between British and Colonial troops and the Ottoman Turks and Germans, the Allies begin considering the fact that an evacuation may be the only way to save what’s left of the Brits, Australians, and New Zealanders trapped below Turkish-controlled high ground and the open sea. This disaster was the brainchild of Winston Churchill.
- 1916 Wednesday: After a police shooting of strikers in Bayonne, New Jersey, at an oil refinery, angered strikers numbering in the hundreds descend upon the Bayonne Police Department, surround it, and begin mobbing it. There are also elements that break off and begin looting nearby stores. Everyone is at a fever-pitch over the police shootings.
- 1917 Thursday: The U.S. Army establishes the 28th, aka “Keystone Division,” 30th Infantry Division, aka “The Old Hickory Division,” and 31st Infantry Division, aka the “Dixie Division,” on this date.
- 1918 Friday: Although the end is in sight for World War I, commanders of the German Imperial Navy’s High Seas Fleet announce that older merchant ships should be refitted with flight decks and turned into the country’s first aircraft carriers.
- 1922 Wednesday: Turkey and Greece sign a cease-fire in their ongoing war.
- 1925 Sunday: In their first professional football game, the New York Giants lose 14-0 to the Providence, Rhode Island Steam Rollers.
- 1927 Tuesday: In Vandergrift, Pennsylvania, future 19th U.S. Secretary of Defense William Perry is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Bill Clinton from 02-03-1994 to 01-23-1997.
- 1929 Friday: JC Penny opened a store in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 states.
- 1932 Tuesday: The first American political telecast took place as the Democratic National Committee sponsored a program from the CBS television studio in New York.
- 1937 Monday: In New York City, N.Y., the 50th U.S. Treasury Secretary Ogden Livingston Mills died at age 53. A Republican, he served under President Herbert Hoover from February 12, 1932, to March 03, 1933.
- 1939 Wednesday: German physicist Albert Einstein informs President Franklin Delano Roosevelt of the ‘possibility of the atomic bomb.’ Elsewhere what with World War II underway, Josef Stalin is viewing next door neighbor, Finland, as being ripe for the picking, especially since before World War I, Finland belonged to them. The Finns understand that to survive, they must defend their freedoms and are calling up men, requisitioning supplies, digging entrenchments and artillery pits, building bunkers and machine gun nests, and emplacing antiaircraft artillery on, near, or around major buildings, factories, and population centers.
- 1940 Friday: New leader of Vichy France- Marshall Henri Petain takes to the airwaves to exhort the people of unoccupied France to reevaluate who is and who is NOT their friends and to begin viewing things differently than they have in the past. The Nazis are their new friends while the British are now hated and despised, especially since the British abandoned their French allies to their fates.
- 1941 Saturday: As German panzer forces continue the push to Moscow through wintry weather conditions, a panic begins gripping the great city. Women, children, and the elderly are being loaded aboard trains and evacuated to the east and safety while men, women, and even prisoners head out to build defensive positions around the city. The ground is already becoming frost-bitten so the digging with picks, axes, and shovels requires grueling, physical labor. Still NO enemy past or present has ever occupied Moscow. The question is, will the panic become overwhelming, or will the NKVD shoot enough people to keep them in line?
- 1942 Sunday: The World War II Battle of Cape Esperance began in the Solomon Islands, resulting in an American victory over the Japanese. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, all eyes are on Stalingrad as the Germans prepare an all-out final assault. The Luftwaffe continues increasing its sorties over the city and the surrounding areas while fresh troops are brought in to add to the attackers numbers. Meanwhile, the Soviets continue clinging to the city while they begin amassing overwhelming power on the eastern side of the Volga River in preparation for a stunning counterattack. In the Pacific, Japanese and U.S. Naval forces clash during the night in the Battle of Cape Esperance as both sides try to rush in supplies and reinforcements in the Battle of Guadalcanal. The fighting is a standoff.
- 1943 Monday: In the 40th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4 games to one, becoming the first team to win 10 World Series titles. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, the Soviets continue making gains while in Italy, Allied forces undergo a regrouping so a renewed push can continue up the boot of the country.
- 1944 Wednesday: The classic films “To Have and Have Not,” starring Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, and “Laura,” starring Gene Tierney and Dana Andrews, opened in New York. Elsewhere, during World War II, the Red Army continues making gains into Hungary as German and Hungarian troops try to fend them off. The strength of the Russian forces is almost unstoppable but still, the Axis allies do their best to stymie the drive north to Czechoslovakia and west into Austria.
- 1945 Thursday: The Chinese civil war commences as the armies of Mao Zedong (communist) and Chiang Kai-shek (nationalist) begin fighting one another. Meanwhile, Chile and Philippines ratify the United Nations Charter.
- 1946 Friday: Future drummer with the Steve Miller Band[i], Gary Mallaber, is born in Buffalo, N.Y., on this date.
- 1948 Monday: In the 47th World Series, the Cleveland Indians beat the Boston Braves 4 games to two.
- 1950 Wednesday: In Bothell, Washington, future U.S. Senator Patty Murray is born. A Democrat, she would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 1999.
- 1957 Friday: Future drummer with the Pretenders[ii] 1985-87—Blair Cunningham—is born in Memphis, Tennessee, on this date.
- 1958 Saturday: NASA launched the lunar probe Pioneer I; it failed to go as far as planned, fell back to earth, and burned up in the atmosphere.
- 1961 Wednesday: Actor-comedian Leonard “Chico” Marx, 74, died in Hollywood.
- 1962 Thursday: Pope John XXIII convened the first session of the Roman Catholic Church’s Second Vatican Council, known as “Vat 2.”
- 1968 Friday: Apollo 7, the first manned Apollo mission, launched with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn Fulton Eisele, and R. Walter Cunningham aboard. Elsewhere in the world, a military coup overthrew the legitimate government of Panama.
- 1975 Saturday: William Jefferson Clinton marries Hillary Rodham in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Meanwhile, “Saturday Night Live” broadcast for the first time with comedian George Carlin being the FIRST guest host.
- 1976 Monday: Mao Zedong’s Jiang Qing and the “Gang of Four” undergo arrest by the Chinese police who then charge them with treason. Folks, this is what communists do: one day you’re in like flint, the next day, you are on trial for your lives. (Editor’s note- we hope Xi Jinping finds himself in the slammer one day, awaiting the Lavrentiy Beria ‘treatment’).
- 1979 Thursday: Allan McLeod Cormack and Godfrey Newbold Hounsfield became co-recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize for Medicine for their work in developing the CAT scan X-ray.
- 1981 Sunday: Unknown rocker, Prince[iii], opens for the Rolling Stones[iv] at the Los Angeles Coliseum.
- 1983 Tuesday: The last hand-cranked telephones in the United States went out of service on this date. The 440 telephone customers of Bryant Pond, Maryland, switched over to direct-dial service.
- 1984 Thursday: Challenger astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan became the first American woman to walk in space as she and fellow Mission Specialist David C. Leestma spent 3.5 hours outside the shuttle.
- 1985 Friday: The U.S. intercepts an Egyptian airliner with the hijacker/murderers of the Italian cruise ship, the Achille Lauro aboard it.
- 1986 Saturday: President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev opened two days of talks concerning arms control and human rights in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- 1991 Friday: Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Anita Hill accused Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas of sexually harassing her; Thomas reappeared before the panel to denounce the proceedings as a “high-tech lynching.”
- 1992 Sunday: The first three-way presidential debate takes place as President George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Ross Perot go at it.
- 1995 Wednesday: After his wife, Lorraine, cut his penis off, John Bobbitt undergoes surgery to reattach it.
- 2001 Thursday: In his first prime-time news conference since taking office, President George W. Bush said, “it may take a year or two” to track down murderous militant Islamist scumbag POS Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network in Afghanistan, but he asserted that after a five-day aerial bombardment, “we’ve got them on the run.”
- 2002 Friday: Former President Jimmy Carter receives the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2009 Sunday: Healthcare insurers threaten HIGHER COSTS without harsher mandates under the Obamacare bill. Meanwhile, violence across Iraq increases as 24 killed and 90 are wounded in fighting between the government and foreign jihadists. In Pakistan, the Taliban attacks a Pakistani Army Center in a bombing, killing at least 40 soldiers and injuring scores of others. Finally, Ethiopian soldiers cross over into lawless Somalia and arrest people suspected of jihadism.
- 2010 Monday: President Barack Obama announces a NEW $50 billion infrastructure program. Sounds great but never happens. Such is Obama. Meanwhile, the Taliban claims victory on an attack on a U.S. helicopter in Afghanistan that kills one and injures another eight.
- 2011 Tuesday: The EU imposes further sanctions on the nations of Belarus, Iran, and Syria, who reiterate the call for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to relinquish his office.
- 2012 Thursday: As the Syrian army continues its offensive against the ISIS thugs, 83 people- mostly civilians- die in the ongoing conflict.
- 2013 Friday: The Constitutional Council of France upholds a ban on fracking. Elsewhere, in the channel separating Sicily from Italy, treacherous waters to be sure, a migrant boat sinks killing at least 27 Sub-Saharan African ‘refugees.’
- 2014 Saturday: Commandoes in Cameroun free 27 hostages from the Islamist jihad group, Boko Haram, including the wife of Vice Prime Minister Amadou Ali. Meanwhile, customs and health officials began taking the temperatures of passengers arriving in New York’s Kennedy International Airport from three West Africa countries in a stepped-up screening effort meant to prevent the spread of the Ebola virus devastating the region in Africa.
- 2015 Sunday: Much to the delight of communist China, the parliament of Nepal elects as its next prime minister Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli, a member of the Nepal Unified-Marxist-Leninist Party. Meanwhile, following the bombing at a Peace Rally in Ankara, Turkey, the previous day, the death toll soars to 128 with scores more wounded. The attack occurred- coincidentally- as a Kurdish group marched to protest attacks on their fellow Kurds in Syria. Elsewhere, the Pentagon announces it will pay victims of the airstrike that killed loads of people in an Afghan hospital where Doctors without Borders took care of injured Afghans. At least 12 medical providers died as did 10 patients along with another 33 missing.
- 2016 Tuesday: Samsung, the big South Korean tech firm announces that it won’t manufacture its Note 7 phones after loads of reports that faulty batteries cause the damned things to ignite. Meanwhile, as Hurricane Matthew continues hammering the coastlines of Georgia and the Carolinas, at least 30 people are dead. Elsewhere, following House Speaker Paul Ryan’s dissing of Donald Trump, the GOP presidential nominee fires back at the GOP establishment in two tweets: “It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.” In a second tweet, he wrote: “Disloyal R’s are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win–I will teach them!” And he sure as heck did which is why many RINOS joined with the Dems in trying to destroy him with the ‘Trump-Russia Collusion’ scam.
- 2017 Wednesday: As fires continue to rage across the liberal paradise of California, at least 23 have died, hundreds are missing, and those who can still flee are fleeing for their lives. This is an annual occurrence, and it happens because the Democrats who control the state would rather divert taxpayer dollars to fund CalPERS, the state’s public employees’ retirement and benefits fund, rather than to manage the forests as they should and would if they gave a damn about the citizens of the state. Meanwhile, a bogus report calls “President Trump unstable” and former White House advisor Steve Bannon says the president has only about ‘a thirty-percent chance of making it through his first term’ because he suspects enemies of the president will try to remove him via using the 25th Amendment. Meanwhile, senior U.S. officials and world leaders pressure Trump NOT to pull out of the (wonderful, Obama-era) JCPOA, the nuclear deal with the Iranians. He does so anyway. Finally, the Weinstein Company says, ‘it knew about the payoffs for sexual abuse on behalf of Harvey Weinstein for TWO YEARS.’ Yet, they did nothing until Harvey found himself in trouble. Gee whiz.
- 2018 Thursday: Cat 4 Hurricane Michael flattens towns across Florida as it continues ripping up the southeastern coastline. Residents say it looks like bombs dropped. Elsewhere, the Turkish government claims it ‘has videos of the murder of Saudi-American journalist Jamal Khashoggi,’ murdered within the Saudi consulate, dismembered with a saw and removed to parts unknown.’ Yet, the Turks NEVER release the footage. We are curious as to why? Meanwhile, Amnesty International releases a report claiming the ‘Trump administration separated 6,000 illegal alien families over the course of four months.’ Oh, boohoo, stop coming and you won’t be separated.
- 2019 Friday: The New York Times runs a story in which it claims that lawyer for President Donald J. Trump- Rudy Giuliani- is under investigation for his ‘work in the Ukraine.’ This, of course, is tied to the impeachment probe. Nothing would come of it. Meanwhile, a sobbing former ambassador to the Ukraine- Marie Yovanovitch- sobs that ‘she was told (the evil) President Donald J. Trump wanted her out.’ He wanted you out because YOU believed YOUR agenda was more important than HIS WAS. Finally, the Trump administration announces it has reached an agreement with the Chi-Coms over the Phase 1 portion of the U.S.-Sino Trade Deal, the one that would spring the release of COVID-19 onto an unsuspecting globe within a couple of months.
- 2020 Sunday: Here is the lineup for the NFL Week Five: Recap- (1) Thursday Night Football: (1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 19 (3-2) @ Chicago Bears, 20 (4-1). (2) Cincinnati Bengals, 3 (1-3-1) @ Baltimore Ravens, 27 (4-1); (3) Las Vegas Raiders, 40 (3-2) @ Kansas City Chiefs, 32 (4-1); (4) Buffalo Bills (4-0) @ Tennessee Titans (3-0)- POSSIBLE POSTPONEMENT; (5) Arizona Cardinals, 30 (3-2) @ New York Jets, 10 (0-5); (6) Philadelphia Eagles, 29 (1-3-1) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 38 (4-0); (7) Jacksonville Jaguars, 14 (1-4) @ Houston Texans, 30 (1-4); (8) Los Angeles Rams, 30 (4-1) @ Washington Redskins, 10 (1-4 Maybe go back to the name, “Redskins?”); (9) Carolina Panthers, 23 (3-2) @ Atlanta Falcons, 16 (0-4); (10) Miami Dolphins, 43 (2-3) @ San Francisco 49ers, 17 (2-3); (11) New York Giants (0-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (1-3); (12) Indianapolis Colts, 23 (3-2) @ Cleveland Browns, 32 (4-1); (13) Minnesota Vikings, 26 (1-4) @ Seattle Seahawks, 27 (5-0). (Monday Night Football: (14) POSTPONED: Denver Broncos (1-3) @ New England Patriots (2-1); (15) Los Angeles Chargers (1-3) @ New Orleans Saints (2-2); Tuesday Night Football: (16) PROBABLY POSTPONED: Buffalo Bills (4-0) @ Tennessee Titans (3-0). Teams on Bye Week: Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions.
- 2020 Sunday A: First, Hurricane Delta slams into the Louisiana coastline, yet another hurricane to do so this year leading climate activists to screech, “CLIMATE CHANGE.” Next, Senate Republicans urge Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to continue negotiating with House Democrats over the stalled Chi-Vi relief bill. Speaking of the Chinese Virus, ICU rooms across the world are beginning to fill up again with NEW cases of the Wuhan Flu attacking the nations of the world. Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, France, and Spain report more cases per capita than the United States. The Chi-Coms strike again.
- 2020 Sunday B: Louisiana Senator John Kennedy says that IF “Pro-China Joe” Biden somehow wins the election next month that he will be little more than a ‘VESSEL’ in which, the far-left of the Democratic Party will gain perpetual power.’ We cannot allow him to win, nor can we allow the Chi-Coms and their tools such as Bernie Sanders and the Baby Evita to increase their hold on the United States. Moving on, the U.S. Department of Agriculture readjusts the crop losses Iowa sustained this year when first a drought and then a freak windstorm destroyed countless acres of farmland. The Dept. of Ag says 850 thousand acres were lost. We hope the federal government will be able to provide aid quickly to the citizens and businesses of the state.
- 2020 Sunday C: Reuters News Agency reports that Iranian-backed Iraqi militias, charged with rocket attacks on the Green Zone says that if the U.S. is not out of the former Baathist state, they will commence violent actions to drive them unless they’re gone by January 2021. Meanwhile, Armenia and Azerbaijan enter a fragile truce over the embattled Nagorno-Karabakh Province, a place controlled by the latter nation but full of citizens from the former. Fighting that has been ongoing since September 27 has claimed the lives of at least 300 people on both sides and injured numerous others.
- 2020 Sunday D: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Bat Flu- the -so-called Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 37,267,921 confirmed cases, +248,540, 1,073,980, confirmed deaths, +3,827, and 25,923,574 confirmed recoveries, +211,948. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,851,080 confirmed cases, up 64,916 from yesterday’s reporting, 218,129 confirmed deaths, UP 810, and 5,025,528 confirmed recoveries, UP 15,236. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 854,302 confirmed cases, 16,658 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 13,532 confirmed cases, 169 confirmed deaths, and 10,750 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 97,223 confirmed cases, 2,289 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Pennsylvania- currently, they have 175,804 confirmed cases, 8,421 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Tom Wolf. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 290,493 confirmed cases, 1,980 confirmed deaths, and 228,561 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 239,027,148 confirmed cases, +374,255, 4,872,736 confirmed deaths, +5,442 and 216,270,581 confirmed recoveries, +414,551. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,313,353 confirmed cases, UP 108,980 from yesterday’s reporting, 734,611 confirmed deaths, UP +1,036,[v] and 34,797,165 confirmed recoveries, UP 132,202. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Monday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 420,525 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 16,447 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Congratulations, Joe, YOU are IT from this point forward and will be for the rest of your unlawful time in office.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,693,426 confirmed cases, 70,298 confirmed deaths, and 2,489,006 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,650,888 confirmed cases, 56,413 confirmed deaths, and 2,816,348 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 81,694 confirmed cases, 845 confirmed deaths, and 80,849 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 686,943 confirmed cases, 8,121 confirmed deaths, and 279,107 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Iowa: they have 498,638 confirmed cases, 6,654 confirmed deaths, and 411,045 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Monday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,307,281 confirmed cases, 7,937 confirmed deaths, and 1,274,581 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- South Africa, 17th country on the list: 2,912,346 cases of the virus, 88,346 confirmed death and 2,791,794 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Monday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,496.06, DOWN 250.19 points (-0.72%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,486.20 DOWN 93.34 points (-0.64%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,361.19, DOWN 30.15 points (-0.69%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $80.47 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.06%). The price of GOLD is $1,759.00 per troy oz., +3.30 (+0.19%) while the price of SILVER is $22.64 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.11%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,010.20 per troy oz, +3.30 (+0.33%) while the price of COPPER is $4.31 per pound, -0.06 (-1.35%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,108.90 per troy oz., -3.27 (-0.16%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,200.00 per troy oz., -100.00 (+1.42%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,029.25 per USD/T, -13.00 (-0.43%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.86. In South African Rand, one greenback equals 15.07 and in South Korean Won, a buck equal 1,198.00 and in South Sudanese Pound, one dollar equals 130.26 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.441 per gallon, $3.174 in Florida, $4.119 in Hawaii, and $3.860 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other Oklahoma: $2.916. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the eighth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Turkmenistan: $1.625 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,865,572,271,987 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after All Others, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Japan with $1,251,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS- The Afghan interpreter who helped rescue Joe Biden from the war-ravaged country back in 2008 finally managed to escape out of the country with NO help from the man he rescued. Meanwhile, three losers- former Presidents Bill “Corndog” Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Hussein Obama[xv] and their wives have joined forces to help 100,000 Afghan ‘refugees’ enter the U.S. and be housed at U.S. taxpayer expense. Wow.
- 2021 Monday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Friends, this is extremely embarrassing for us to have to announce but today is Day No. 200 for the highly esteemed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of running the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 107 since the wily, sleep-her-way-to-the-top politician has gone anywhere near it. Sad. Ah, well, here are the numbers for the crisis as presented by OAN. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the border invaders: $491,134,048. Imagine what good that money could do for our suffering vets, our homeless folks, and our impoverished fellow Americans- it could be life-altering. Next, here is the amount of money U.S. taxpayers have shelled out caring for this Untermenschen for 2021: $310,628,188,160. Horrifying. Next, here is the number of illegals who have swarmed across the border for the year 2021: 3,183,690. Finally, here is the conservative low estimate of illegals roaming the country: 37,183,688. Awful. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Monday H: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- The Biden regime knows it has trouble what with Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, heading to Arizona to view the southern border, the one supposedly being protected by the world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris. Meanwhile, Bill Maher- never one to mince words- said this past weekend that the ‘border is the Democrats’ Achilles heel because they will never address it.’ Amen. Elsewhere, Tucker Carlson of Fox News Channel reported that there’s a new caravan of 80,000-plus illegal aliens heading to the southern border and no one available to throw back these people. The organizers claim to be on a mission from God and that they are going to storm across the border no matter what the hell happens. This is an invasion. REPEL IT. In closing on this topic, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that the ‘U.S. taxpayers are finishing the job by distributing the illegal aliens across the country the cartels are bringing across.’ Time to start wiping these illegal aliens out. NOW.
- 2021 Monday I: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo visited the West Bank and was approving of Israeli settlements. It’s their country, they should be able to settle wherever they want. Next, we learn that Iran is trying to hack into U.S. defense firms via the Microsoft Office software. Moving on, Iraq is in the process of counting the votes from a recent parliamentary election. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms are building new concentration camps labeling euphemistically ‘COVID-19 treatment centers.’
- 2021 Monday J: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II- In other foreign and overseas news, the Russians have changed the status of imprisoned critic of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin- Alexei Navalny- to ‘terrorist.’ We guess they want to mistreat him even more than they already are. Shame on them. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms are celebrating the successful military exercises along the coastline of the province directly across from the free Republica of China- aka Taiwan. They are trying to intimidate Taiwan into buckling under and allowing Adolf Hitler, uh, excuse us, Xi Jinping, to carry out an Anschluss-type of bloodless takeover of a free nation. We suspect the Chi-Coms are afraid of disaster if they attempt to invade Taiwan because that is a lot of water to cross- more than what Hitler faced in 1940 were the Nazis to carry out Operation Sealion- the invasion of England. (Note- our belief is that communist China would fail in this endeavor and that the loss of face would lead to the ouster and execution of Xi Jinping. Imagine their aircraft carrier at the bottom of the sea along with other fighting ships, aircraft, and personnel. Wow).
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- Merck is asking the FDA to give its new, anti-Chi-Vi pills experimental approval. Meanwhile, like nails screeching down a chalk blackboard, Dr. Ashish Jha says that there’s ‘no doubt’ that the Delta variant of the Chi-Vi is slowing down.
- 2021 Monday L: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- After defying a local mask mandate in the local school, a Wyoming teen underwent arrest by Joestapo thugs posing as local cops. The 16-year-old junior, Grace Smith, was arrested and then slapped with two, two-day suspensions for defying the local school board potentates. Good for you, Grace, don’t submit to these Marxist whackos. Elsewhere, former FDA Commissioner David Kessler says that vaccine mandates for kids are ‘a long ways off’ (no matter how much the authoritarian Biden regime wants them).
- 2021 Monday M: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $42.06 (2) AstraZeneca $60.80 (3) Johnson & Johnson $160.25 (4) BioNTech $243.02 (5) Moderna $305.10.
- 2021 Monday N: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $89.89 (2) General Dynamics: $202.88 (3) Boeing: $226.45 (4) Lockheed Martin: $357.08 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $393.16.
- 2021 Monday O: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.38 (2) DuPont: $69.76 (3) Honeywell: $215.29 (4) 3M: $176.28 (5) Teijen: $1,568.00.
- 2021 Monday P: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $101.71 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.76 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.81.
- 2021 Monday Q: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $139.53 (2) Lowe’s: $208.85 (3) Home Depot: $336.97 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $449.70 (5) Amazon $3,246.30.
- 2021 Monday R: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump said that under his administration, there was no way the Chi-Coms would consider launching an amphibious invasion of Taiwan. Meanwhile, the 45th president also said that the reason for Joe Biden’s precipitous fall in approval ratings, down below 38-percent or so, is because of the horrible job the so-called ‘46th president is doing.’
- 2021 Monday S: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden issues proclamation on ‘Indigenous Peoples Day’: come one, come all, we got a job for you picking up prunes in California.[xvi] In other fascinating news, people are awakening to the fact that Joe Biden now has MORE COVID-19 DEATHS than did President Donald J. Trump and this is with at least five vaccines and the push for boosters. What the hell is going on?
- 2021 Monday T: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- A new Rasmussen poll says that 56-percent of the American people believe that Joe Biden’s 2020 Election ‘victory’ was tainted by cheating. We suspect the number is even higher than that. Meanwhile, Joe Biden’s disasters are causing fallout all over the place. Struggling gubernatorial candidate Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, DS-VA, says that ‘Joe Biden is not popular in the Old Dominion State, but we must push on.’ We think that Glenn Youngkin is going to smoke this political hack, left-wing POS on Election Day. Finally, Joe Biden becoming the undisputed KING OF COVID-19 DEATHS is also partly responsible for the senile usurper’s drastic fall in his ratings.
- 2021 Monday U: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- Two state school boards- one in Louisiana and the other in Virginia- have rejected outright the letter sent by the National School Board Association to Joe Biden and hired gun, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland, crying about ‘threats of violence’ against them at school board meetings. The two boards say there is NO room for the DOJ and/or the FBI in disputes between concerned, patriotic parents and school boards. Speaking of AG Garland, outrage over him announcing he’s going to sic the FBI on rebellious parents is driving up anger across the country against both him and his feeble boss. How soon before the torches and pitchforks come out? LOL.
- 2021 Monday V: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- The first Chief Software Officer Nicolas Chaillan who resigned not long ago says that the Chi-Coms have already won the AI- artificial intelligence- war with the United States. Wow. Meanwhile, bumbling, somewhat senile U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says she is confident Congress will raise the debt ceiling so they can spend even more money.
- 2021 Monday W: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- Crybaby Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district, says that ‘Trump aides and supporters will be compelled to testify before House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s sham January 06, 2021, committee.’ Oooh. Wow. Ever heard of the 5th Amendment you little scumbag?
- 2021 Monday X: POLITICAL NEWS I- A new poll says that ‘just 10-percent of the American people know what’s in the ‘Biden’ spending plan. Next, Senator Richard “Dick” aka “Hobgoblin” Blumenthal says, ‘Facebook’s campaign is full of nothing but bromides and platitudes.’ In other crazy news, Hillary Clinton is following in hubby Bill’s footsteps by colluding on a novel with novelist Louise Penny.
- 2021 Monday Y: POLITICAL NEWS II- The GOP is seeking to boost Hispanic support ahead of the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. Note- all they must do is to defend the border, promise to deport the illegals back to whence they came, and work at swaying some blue dog border Democrats into becoming Republicans or at least voting with Republicans. This would drive a spoke of fear into the hearts of scheming House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, and Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer.
- 2021 Monday Z: POLITICAL NEWS III- Georgia Senate candidate and famed NFL star Hershel Walker has raised $3.7 million since declaring in August. He is seeking to topple freshman communist hack, Reverend Raphael Warnock in November 2022. Meanwhile, the Biden regime’s ‘legionnaires’ are targeting Senator Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, for removal from office via a primary challenge in November 2022. We would hope that Senator Sinema would rebuke them- and flipping Joe Biden- by becoming a Republican. That would force these losers to shut the f**k up.
- 2021 Monday AA: U.S. MILITARY NEWS- A United States Navy engineer and his wife have undergone arrest by the FBI for attempting to sell U.S. nuclear submarine technology to a foreign power. Communist China or Russia? Jonathan Toebbe and wife Diana underwent arrest in West Virginia on Saturday for having attempted to sell nuclear sub technology to an undercover FBI agent.
- 2021 Monday BB: BUSINESS NEWS- Retail experts say for Americans to expect ‘weeping children’ at the holidays due to the shipping snafu occurring off the coast of California as hundreds of container ships pile up off the California ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles. The reason for this disaster rests squarely atop the Biden regime as it is forcing the states to continue paying additional unemployment benefits which keeps stevedores and teamsters sitting at home watching Andy Griffith Show reruns and the View.
- 2021 Monday CC: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- It’s a slow weekend in Chicago this past weekend with only 3 shot dead and another 39 sad souls left wounded.
- 2021 Monday DD: RELIGION NEWS– Proud Christian, American patriot Mike Lindell has been inducted into the Christian Hall of Fame.
- 2021 Monday EE: SPORTS NEWS I- Tonight, we have Monday Night Football featuring a hot contest: Indianapolis Colts, 25 (1-4-0) @ Baltimore Ravens, 31 (4-1-0) OT. Next, we have three MLB playoff games today, as well: Milwaukee Brewers (95-69), 0 @ Atlanta Braves (90-73), 3 (Game 3); (2) Tampa Bay Rays (100-65), 5 @ Boston Red Sox (96-70), 6 (Game 4); and (3) San Francisco Giants (108-56) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (108-57) (Game 3). Breaking news: Coach John Gruden of the Las Vegas Raiders resigned today after ancient emails came to light in which he said racist, sexist, and homophobic things from 15 or more years ago. The man apologized for Christ’s Sake! Enough with the Cancel Culture already.
- 2021 FF: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #896 with a jackpot of $38 million up for grabs: 11, 20, 33, 39, 65, and Powerball 24. Out of 26,446 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $41,519.
- 2021 Monday GG: A usual, no one knows what Beijing and their running dog flunkies in the Democratic Party up to today, but everyone knows when DEMOCRATS accuse someone or something of doing something BAD, they are the ones guilty of doing it themselves. That’s how they roll so please, stick around to see whatever anti-Trump antics they are up to today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0615 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ironwood Tree and Cholla Cactus.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Sandy Denny became a solo artist in an unexpected way when the people behind her second Fotheringay album up and left the band high and dry. Thus, she became an ‘official’ artist and thus, we have her first official solo album, “The North Star Grassman and the Ravens” (September 18, 1971). Joining her in this superb endeavor were Jerry Donahue and Trevor Lucas (guitars, vocals), the amazing Richard Thompson (guitars, accordions, vocals), Pat Donaldson and Tony Reeves (basses), Buddy Emmons (pedal steel guitar), Roger Powell and Jerry Conway (drums), and numerous other musicians all contributing to a delightful, finished product. We sure as heck hope that everyone visits whatever site it is you do to pick up the musical masterpiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-11-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 7,186. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, U.S. MILITARY NEWS, BUSINESS NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, RELIGION NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW, The Pretenders, Blair Cunningham, Prince, The Rolling Stones, The Steve Miller Band, Gary Mallaber, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan F. Stone, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harlan F. Stone, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph McKenna, U.S. Attorney General Harlan F. Stone, President Calvin Coolidge, President Herbert Hoover, U.S. Treasury Secretary Ogden Livingston Mills, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, President Donald J. Trump, Mike Lindell, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, U.S. Secretary of Defense William Perry, U.S. Senator Patty Murray, President Bill “Corndog” Clinton, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Bill Maher, Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Crybaby Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Senator Richard “Dick” aka “Hobgoblin” Blumenthal, Hillary Clinton, 2022 Mid-Term Elections, Russia, Alexei Navalny, Vladimir Putin, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Adolf Hitler, The Anschluss, Xi Jinping, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, One America News, Rasmussen Polling, Dr. Ashish Jha, Former FDA Commissioner David Kessler, Food and Drug Administration, FDA- the, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, South African Rand, South Korean Won, South Sudanese Pound, Monday Night Football, Indianapolis Colts- The, Baltimore Ravens- The, NFL 2021 Regular Season, Las Vegas Raiders- The, Coach John Gruden, MLB ALDS 2021, Boston Red Sox- The, Tampa Bay Rays- The, MLB NLDS 2021, Atlanta Braves- The, Milwaukee Brewers- The, Los Angeles Dodgers- The, San Francisco Giants, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #896, Sandy Denny, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY OCTOBER 11, 2021, #4,203
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, October 11, 2020, Blog Post:
Sunday, October 11, 2020, Today in History:
Monday, October 11, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[ii] We are not sure as to when we will promote the music of the Pretenders but when we do, you will be the first to know so rejoice.
[iii] At some point in the distant future, we hope to do the music of the famed rocker, Prince. Be sure to remain aware for the day that we do.
[iv] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] We still are not convinced that Barack Hussein Obama was eligible to serve as an American president seeing as how more and more evidence points to him having been born in Kenya.
[xvi] Our grandfathers used to tell us about a song during the Dust Bowl Era that went like this: “Hey Arkie tell Okie that Tex has got a job for you a-picking prunes in California.’ This meant the Dust Bowl refugees from Arkansas, Oklahoma, and other Midwestern states flowing west to escape the disaster were being hired by Texans who had the jobs picking prunes and other fruits in California. Funny stuff. Oops, now, the left might say this is ‘socially unacceptable.’ Well- F**k them. Where the sun don’t shine! LOL.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!