TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 118
LET ME SAY WHAT OTHER DEMOCRATS WON’T (BUT HOPE FOR): CAN WE BRING PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE? NOW?
197. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Samuel Freeman Miller and John Paul Stevens; U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery; (Acting) U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg; U.S. Secretary of State George P. Schultz; British Lions featuring Ray Major, Deep Purple featuring Jon Lord, Johnny Winter, Loggins and Messina, and the Police featuring Stewart Copeland:
- 622 Tuesday: The Era of Islam begins as Muhammad flees from Mecca to Medina, having been thrown out for promoting belief in Allah when the folks living in that fabled city were polytheists. They did not want a singular god, they wanted to worship the many as they always had but Muhammad condemned them for their beliefs, thus they wanted to KILL the so-called ‘prophet.’
- 1099 Sunday: The Crusaders herd the Jews of Jerusalem into a synagogue and set it afire.
- 1216 Saturday: The reign of the 176th Roman Catholic Pope Innocent III ends on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on January 08, 1198, and over the subsequent 18 years and 190 days guided the faithful on its quest to commune with Jesus Christ for all eternity.
- 1429 Thursday: Joan of Arc leads the French army in the Battle of Orleans.
- 1548 Friday: Spanish Conquistadors found the city of La Paz, Bolivia.
- 1683 Friday: Ottoman Empire troops under the control of Kara Mustafa attack the Austrian city of Vienna.
- 1790 Friday: A site along the Potomac River was designated the permanent seat of the government of the United States and came to be known as Washington, D.C.
- 1791 Saturday: Until he agreed to ratify the new constitution of France, the revolutionaries in control of the country suspended King Louis XVI from his post as king.
- 1845 Wednesday: The New York Yacht Club hosts the first American boating regatta.
- 1861 Tuesday: The first major battle of the Civil War—the Battle of Bull Run—takes place with a Confederate victory. Civilians made picnic lunches (oh, wait- ‘picnics’ are supposedly now ‘racist’ like numerous other things in our devolving society) and watched the battle unfold before them. No one expected to see what they saw: intense bloodshed.
- 1862 Wednesday: David G. Farragut becomes the first rear admiral in the U.S. Navy. Meanwhile, the 36th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Freeman Miller assumed his seat on the nation’s high court. First a Whig and then a Republican, President Abraham Lincoln nominated his fellow GOP member to fill the seat of Democrat Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel. Miller served from today until October 13, 1890.
- 1868 Thursday: The 28th U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery left office on this date. First a Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Andrew Johnson from July 23, 1866, until today.
- 1875 Friday: The people of France finalized their new constitution on this date.
- 1911 Sunday: Actress-dancer Ginger Rogers was born Virginia Katherine McMath in Independence, Mo., on this date.
- 1912 Tuesday: In New York, members of the Lennox Avenue Gang gunned down gambler Herman Rosenthal, who was set to testify before a grand jury about police corruption. Meanwhile, Bradley A. Fiske patents the airplane-launched torpedo.
- 1926 Friday: The first underwater color photographs appear in National Geographic magazine. Photographers took the photos in the Florida Keys.
- 1927 Saturday: Augusto Sandino begins a five-year war against the U.S. occupation troops in Nicaragua.
- 1932 Saturday: Future acting U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg is born on this date in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A future Republican, he would serve under President Gerald R. Ford from January 20, 1977, to January 26, 1977. He would serve his country again as the 76th U.S. attorney general. In this capacity, he would serve under President Ronald Reagan from August 12, 1985, to August 15, 1991.
- 1935 Tuesday: Oklahoma City becomes the first city in the United States to install parking meters.
- 1940 Tuesday: Adolf Hitler orders the preparations to begin on the invasion of England, known as Operation Sea Lion. Had the Germans been able to launch the invasion immediately, the British might have been overwhelmed. The Germans, however, had to gain control of both the air and English Channel first which they could not.
- 1942 Thursday: During World War II, French police in league with the Gestapo arrest 13,152 Jews throughout Paris and hold them in the Winter Velodrome. It was part of an agreement between Pierre Laval and the Nazis. Germany had agreed to not deport French Jews if France arrested foreign Jews.
- 1944 Sunday: On the Eastern Front, Soviet troops occupy Vilna, Lithuania, in their drive towards Nazi Germany. Casualties are fierce as German troops put up a massive defense but have to pull out in the face of overwhelming Soviet forces.
- 1945 Monday: In the deserts of Alamogordo, New Mexico, the United States government exploded its first atomic bomb. Within hours of the detonation, the U.S. heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis leaves San Francisco with the components for the first atomic bomb the Allies will use against Japan on board.
- 1949 Saturday: Ray Major, future guitarist with the British band, the British Lions[i], was born on this date.
- 1950 Sunday: The largest crowd in sporting history—199,854—watched Uruguay defeat Brazil in the World Cup soccer finals in Rio de Janeiro.
- 1951 Monday: J.D. Salinger’s novel, “Catcher in the Rye,” was first published by Little, Brown, and Company.
- 1952 Wednesday: Future rock drummer with the British band, the Police—Stewart Copeland—is born in Alexandria, Virginia, on this date.
- 1957 Tuesday: Marine Major John Glenn set a transcontinental speed record when he flew a jet from California to New York in 3 hours, 23 minutes, and 8 seconds.
- 1964 Thursday: Accepting the Republican nomination for president in San Francisco, California, Barry Goldwater proclaims, “extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice” and that “moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Elsewhere, the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives unanimously granted Little League Baseball Incorporated a federal charter on this date.
- 1969 Thursday: Blasting off from Cape Kennedy on the first manned mission to the surface of the moon, Apollo 11 headed for space.
- 1971 Friday: Generalissimo Francisco Franco, undisputed ruler of Spain since before World War II and only surviving fascist leader of the era, appoints heir to the Spanish throne, future King Juan Carlos, his deputy.
- 1973 Monday: During the Senate Watergate hearings, former White House aide Alexander P. Butterfield publicly revealed the evidence of President Richard M. Nixon’s secret taping system.
- 1976 Thursday: After six years of performing together, the rock duo of Loggins and Messina[ii] breaks up and goes their separate ways.
- 1979 Monday: Saddam Hussein became the president of Iraq after forcing Hasan al-Bakr to resign.
- 1980 Wednesday: At the Republican National Convention in Detroit, the GOP nominates Governor Ronald Reagan for its presidential candidate.
- 1981 Thursday: After 23 years with the name Datsun, executives of Nissan changed the name of their cars to Nissan.
- 1982 Monday: The 60th U.S. Secretary of State George P. Schultz assumed his post on this date. A Republican, he served under President Ronald Reagan from today until January 20, 1989.
- 1985 Tuesday: The first television program broadcast in stereo on a TV network occurred on this date- The All-Star Game on NBC-TV.
- 1990 Monday: The Ukraine declares its independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1994 Saturday: Anna Nicole Smith—a 26-year-old gold-digging slut—marries 89-year-old billionaire, J. Howard Marshall II, much to the horror of his family.
- 1999 Friday: John F. Kennedy Jr., his wife, Carolyn, and her sister Lauren Bessette, died when their single-engine plane piloted by Kennedy, plunged into the Atlantic Ocean near Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.
- 2002 Tuesday: The Irish Republican Army issued an unprecedented apology for the deaths of “noncombatants” over 30 years of violence in Northern Ireland.
- 2004 Friday: Convicted on a process crime of lying to the FBI about a stock sale, TV icon Martha Stewart received a sentence of five months in prison and five months of home confinement from a federal judge. What a waste of time.
- 2005 Saturday: “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” by J.K. Rowling, the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, hit bookstore shelves on this date, selling 6.9 million copies on the first day.
- 2008 Wednesday: Florida resident Casey Anthony, whose 2-year-old daughter Caylee, had been missing a month, was arrested on suspicion of child neglect, making false official statements, and obstructing a criminal investigation. Later, a jury acquitted Anthony on charges she murdered her daughter whose skeletal remains were uncovered in December 2008; however, she was convicted of lying to the cops.
- 2009 Thursday: The Icelandic Parliament votes to join the European Union. Elsewhere, in Chicago, Sears Tower was renamed Willis Tower.
- 2010 Friday: U.S.-born Muslim Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki is placed upon the U.S. terror blacklist.
- 2011 Saturday: The funeral for the final heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungary Empire, Otto von Hapsburg, takes place in Vienna, Austria and is attended by reigning monarchs and the political elite.
- 2012 Monday: Jon Lord, the founding member and keyboardist of the English band, Deep Purple[iii], dies at age 71 in London, England, after suffering a pulmonary embolism. He also played with Whitesnake from 1978-1984.
- 2013 Tuesday: In Greece, new austerity measures prompt the unions to call for a general strike. Meanwhile, far left Democratic-Socialist Senator Ed Markey enters the U.S. Senate on this date representing the state of Massachusetts.
- 2014 Wednesday: The U.S. adds new sanctions against Russia, prohibiting certain Russian international businesses from accessing U.S. capital markets; the move extends previous sanctions targeting specific individuals and their companies. Elsewhere in Zurich, Switzerland, famed rock-and-roll Texas guitarist, Johnny Winter[iv], died in his hotel room from a combination of emphysema and pneumonia.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, “Game of Thrones” leads Emmy Award drama nominations with 24, giving network HBO the lead with 124 nominations overall; ABC ranks second with 42 total nominations for this year’s awards, to be held in September.
- 2016 Saturday: GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump announces former Rep. and current Indian Governor Mike Pence as his running mate.
- 2017 Sunday: The British Broadcasting Corporation- the BBC- announces that actress Jodie Whittaker will be its first ever female Dr. Who.
- 2018 Monday: Following the Helsinki summit between President Donald J. Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump appears to accept the word of the Russian thug over that of U.S. intelligence officers and officials that Putin did not interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. [v]. Meanwhile, scientists at the Carnegie Institute of Science announce the discovery of yet a dozen more moons encircling the Solar System’s greatest planet, Jupiter, bringing the number to 79 satellites orbiting the gas giant.
- 2019 Tuesday: Former 101st Supreme Court of the United States of America Associate Justice John Paul Stevens died in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl., at the age of 99. Having suffered a stroke the day before, its complications killed him today. President Gerald R. Ford nominated Stevens- a Republican (who turned into a hardcore liberal) to fill the seat of Democrat Associate Justice William O. Douglas. Stevens served from December 17, 1975, to June 29, 2010.
- 2020 Thursday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– The Xi Jinping Bat Flu continues causing problems around the world and in the United States. Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 13,654,445 confirmed cases, +272,425, 586,174, +6,136 confirmed deaths, and 7,622,505 confirmed recoveries, +177,206. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 3,533,905 confirmed cases, +50,000, 138,538 confirmed deaths, and 1,026,816 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 356,178 confirmed cases, 7,345 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 1,292 confirmed cases, 22 confirmed deaths, and 951 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 43,046 confirmed cases, 1,421 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday B: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,734.71, DOWN 135.39 points (0.50%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,473.83, DOWN 76.66 points (0.73%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,215.57, DOWN 10.99 points (0.34%). Price of GOLD: $1,797.30 per troy oz., -3.00 (-0.17%). Here is the price of SILVER: $19.52 per troy oz., -0.053 (-0.27%). Price of PLATINUM: $834.70 per troy oz., -2.30 (-0.27%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.89 per #, -0.007 (-0.24%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.73, -0.02 (-0.05%).
- 2020 Thursday C: Today is the 49th straight day of rioting and protests in the city of Portland, Oregon. Mayor Ted Wheeler, Democrat, says federal law enforcement is responsible for the rioting when in truth, it’s the ambivalence of the mayor and his city council that bears full responsibility for the mayhem occurring in the streets of that once beautiful city. It is high time President Donald J. Trump send in the troops and bring this out-of-control hellhole back into order. Arrest the mayor, mow down the Antifa thugs. Bring sanity back NOW! Meanwhile, national polling averages give “Pro-China Joe” Biden a 14-point lead over President Donald J. Trump. According to Democrats, Trump is ‘toast’ and might as well resign and go home NOW.
- 2020 Thursday D: Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr warns that not only is communist China- the ersatz Maoist nation- but Russia and possibly Kung Flu-devastated Iran are seeking to hack into the United States medical research databanks so they can STEAL our research into a vaccine for the COVID-19, aka Chinese Virus, aka Wuhan Virus, aka Coronavirus, aka Kung Flu, aka Xi Jinping Bat Flu so they can get a vaccine out first. Folks, if one of these S-hole countries produces a vaccine, don’t take it, it will be like every other ‘medicine’ coming out of the PRC- full of wallboard, toxins, and other harmful-to-human beings’ products. Made in the USA ONLY!
- 2021 Friday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 190,257,296 confirmed cases, +549,956, 4,091,251 confirmed deaths, +8,248 and 173,471,507 confirmed recoveries, +326,292. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,925,998 confirmed cases, UP 79,390 from yesterday’s reporting, 624,600 confirmed deaths, UP 386, [vi] and 29,357,718 confirmed recoveries, UP 15,805. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 306,240 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 97,838 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,854,339 confirmed cases, 64,085 confirmed deaths, and 2,080,586 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,443,671 confirmed cases, 38,356 confirmed deaths, and 2,258,458 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,966 confirmed cases, 523 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 461,534 confirmed cases, 6,095 confirmed deaths, and 228,379 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Diamond Princess Ship: they have 46 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 46 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 850,104 confirmed cases, 6,444 confirmed deaths, and 837,394 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Burkina Faso, 150th country on the list: 13,532 cases of the virus, 169 confirmed deaths and 13,339 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,687.85, DOWN 299.17 points (-0.86%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,427.24, DOWN 115.90 points (-0.86%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,327.16, DOWN 32.87 points (-0.75%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.45 per barrel, -0.36 (-0.50%). The price of GOLD is $1,812.50 per troy oz., -2.50 (-0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $25.70 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.37%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,101.10 per troy oz, -7.40 (-0.67%) while the price of COPPER is $4.31 per pound, -0.02 (-0.39%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,630.91 per troy oz, -100.16 (-3.67%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $665,000.00 per troy oz., +10,000.00 (+1.53%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,487.75 per troy oz., -22.75 (-0.91%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000032. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.88. In Bolivar Soberano, one greenback equals 3,539,413.14 and in Bosnian Convertible Marka, an American greenback equals 1.66 and in Botswana Pula, one dollar equals 10.96 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.319 per gallon, $2.998 in Florida, $4.075 in Hawaii, and $3.838 in Washington state. [xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Northern Marianas: $4.219. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Cameroun: $4.308 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,529,753,408,327 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Hong Kong, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Cayman Islands with $223 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, by our count, today is Day No. 115 for the exalted ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka ‘Willie Brown’s Mattress,’ aka the gibbering jackal, aka the screeching screwball, aka the least popular female politician in the country to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border. It is also Day No. 21 since her one and only visit to the border and since then, she has been seen nowhere near the border. Meanwhile, the United States is preparing for yet another tidal wave of illegal aliens along the southern border. (Note- we hope they are laying in minefields, foo gas pits, anti-personnel and anti-vehicle obstacles as well as seeding the desert with rattlesnakes and the Rio Grande with alligator pups and maybe even piranha fish. We must stop this invasion using any tools we can to defeat it. How about snipers taking out the human traffickers?
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Here are the statistics for the illegal alien invasion as presented by One America News: (1) Cost this Day of caring for the illegal alien vermin: $506,215,232. (2) Cost this year of caring for the invaders: $215,300,784,128. (3) Estimated number of Illegals who have swamped the country just this year: 2,206,660. Finally, (4) Total Number of Illegals estimated to be in the U.S. (and remember- this is a conservative estimate): 36,206,660. (Note- since the blog began back in 2009, back then, we estimated the number of illegals to have been around 35-50 million whereas in 2021, we estimate the numbers at or around 75-100 million. How many of these lowlifes, bottom-feeding riffraff do we have to allow to invade our country and suck its resources dry?). Rep. Jason Smith, R-MO 8th congressional district, calls for a legal response against the FREEZE on border wall funds. Amen. Finally, a federal judge threw out DACA meaning the DREAMERS can be scooped up, locked up, and deported as soon transport becomes available.
- 2021 Friday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– The U.S. is slapping new sanctions atop the howling Chi-Coms over their crackdown on the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong. Next, Kim Jong Un waddled to the microphones and said that the people of North Korea are joining their Chi-Com, Russian, and Iranian brethren and will stand with the communist government in Havana as it oppresses its people. In other foreign and overseas news, the investigation into the assassination of Haiti’s President Jovenel Moise has given us one hard fact: apparently ex-Colombian military personnel are in high demand around the world as mercenaries.
- 2021 Friday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Former U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams says, ‘avoiding vaccinations and masks is much more dangerous with the Delta variant running amok.’ Uh, okay. Meanwhile, current U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy says that ‘misinformation is slowing the rollout of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccinations.’ Oh, wah, wah, wah. Those who want them can get them and those who don’t won’t. Speaking of the Chi-Vi, New York Yankees baseball star Aaron Judge tests positive for the ‘VID. Elsewhere, Joe Biden said today that SOCIAL MEDIA is ‘killing people via the spread of misinformation’ regarding the vaccines. Not to be outdone, Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky says, ‘beware the pandemic of the unvaccinated.’
- 2021 Friday J: Political News I– Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are set to speak at an event in Iowa this weekend. Next, Governor Chris Sununu, R-NH, appears as though he will launch a U.S. Senate bid what with his slamming of Senator Maggie Hassan, DS-NH, who should be voted out of office. Governor Sununu says that Senator Hassan has gone to Washington, D.C., and has forgotten about her voters at home. Meanwhile, former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says that the infrastructure talks ‘will fall apart’ and that ‘they need to.’
- 2021 Friday K: Political News II– Comedian Bill Burr blasts the fake news media for its obsessive Trump coverage. Next, a Fairfax County, Virginia NAACP vice president and PTA official Michelle Leete says that critics of ‘Criminal Race Theory’ should just die. Here is what she said: “Let’s deny this off-key band of people that are anti-education, anti-teacher, anti-equity, anti-history, anti-racial … anti-opportunities, anti-help people, anti-diversity, [inaudible], anti-science, anti-change agent, anti-social justice, anti-health care, anti-worker, anti-LGBTQ+, anti-children, anti-health care, anti-worker, anti-environment, anti-admissions policy change, anti-inclusion, anti-live and let live – let them die!” All of the young tatted-up millennials hooted and cheered following the conclusion of this moron’s statement. People such as she and they need to have their heads ‘set straight.’
- 2021 Friday L: Miscellaneous News I– The Michigan state Senate has passed a bill stripping emergency power from out-of-control Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer cannot veto. About flipping time. Next, “America’s Governor” Rudy Giuliani says that ONLY Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio can be blamed for rising crime and prostitution in the Big Apple.’ Meanwhile, a GOP group of senators is demanding an infrastructure bill sans the $3.6 trillion price tag the loony tunes Democrats are demanding.
- 2021 Friday M: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Tonight, we have Draw #1677 with a $117 million on the line. Here are the numbers: 24, 25, 47, 52, 57, and Mega 24. Out of 57,742 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $31,999.
- 2021 Friday N: Folks, stick around to see if Joe Biden is going to help the Cuban people in their bid for freedom or if he is going to continue down the path of oppressing the American people? Obviously, he won’t provide aid to the Cuban people while here at home, COVID-19 oppression is the rule of the day.
- 2022 Saturday: Let’s see what happens today.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0893 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Palo Verde Blossoms.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
When a group is as legendary and long-lived as are the Beach Boys, EVERYONE and their brother gets into the act releasing compilation albums. Thus, we have “I Love You,” released on June 17, 1999, and which contains 20 golden oldies, all concerning love relations between girls and boys as back in the day, the homos kept their business quiet and out of sight. Released to appear in department stores, gas stations, and second-hand shops, one could pick up a load of tunes for low, low cost, many times in cassette tape form for playing in one’s car’s tape decks and Walkman devices. We hope you will seek this one out and make it a part of your listening pleasure. We think you will be glad that you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-16-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,634. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Police, Stewart Copeland, Ray Majors, British Lions, Loggins and Messina, Jon Lord, Deep Purple, Johnny Winter, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens, U.S. Senator Ed Markey, President Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Freeman Miller, U.S. Secretary of State George P. Schultz, U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery, (Acting) U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg, President Ronald Reagan, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, Joe Biden, Centers for Disease Control, Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Senator Maggie Hassan, Criminal Race Theory aka Critical Race Theory, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, Vice President Mike Pence, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Governor Chris Sununu, “America’s Governor” Rudy Giuliani, One America News, New Hampshire Politics, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, North Korea, Iran, Russia, Xi Jinping Bat Flu COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Political News I, Political News II, Miscellaneous News I, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Diamond Princess Ship COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Burkina Faso COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bolivar Soberano, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Botswana Pula, Northern Mariana Islands Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Cameroun Petrol Price, Lottery Results, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1677, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Innocent III, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
[i] We promoted the music of Spooky Tooth, Mott the Hoople, Mott, the British Lions, and Widowmaker- among other interconnected bands beginning on Friday, 25-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We hope you will check out this collection of great rock music. Even the worst albums among them beats the crap out of any bull crap music one hears today.
[ii] Not sure when or if we will ever do the music of Loggins and Messina or of each member but if we are still here in 20 years, we most likely will.
[iii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iv] We hope to celebrate the music of Johnny Winter and his brother, Edgar, at some point in the next two decades.
[v] It is important to note that Deep State intelligence officials have been spinning all manner of tales as to Trump and the Russians to the point that everyone is confused, especially if they are inattentive. As we found out in 2019 when the ‘investigation into Trump-Russian collusion’ led by former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller ended, there was never anything to the story, yet people still believe that Trump colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary
Clinton. Ask yourselves this: WHO would the Russians have wanted in the White House? Hillary Clinton or Donald J. Trump? Truthfully? The answer is simple. You know it in your heart.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.