TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 115
200. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices John McKinley and Frank Murphy; U.S. Attorney General Frank Murphy; U.S. Interior Secretary Stanley K. Hathaway; Acting U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander Theodore Vogelsang; U.S. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta; U.S. Secretary of State Elihu Root; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Robert J. Walker; U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall; French Impressionist Artist Edgar Degas, the Allman Brothers Band featuring Gregg Allman, Average White Band featuring Allan Gorrie, Deep Purple, the Flying Burrito Brothers featuring Bernie Leadon, the Grateful Dead featuring Keith Godchaux, Queen featuring Brian May, and Supertramp featuring Frank Farrell:
- 64 Saturday: The Circus Maximus in the city of Rome catches fire.
- 514 Thursday: The reign of the 51st Roman Catholic Pope St. Symmachus ends on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on November 22, 498, and guided his global flock from then until today.
- 1510 Tuesday: At Berlin in the Kingdom of Prussia, authorities burn 38 Jews at the stake.
- 1545 Thursday: The flagship of British King Henry VIII, the “Mary Rose,” sinks at Portsmouth, which causes the deaths of 73 sailors.
- 1553 Sunday: Mary, the daughter of England’s King Henry VIII, was proclaimed Queen of England after 15-year-old pretender Lady Jane Grey was deposed.
- 1702 Wednesday: Troops of Swedish King Charles XII occupy Cracow, Poland.
- 1799 Friday: During the French occupation of Egypt, archaeologists discover the Rosetta stone, a tablet with hieroglyphic translations into Greek.
- 1801 Sunday: In Northumberland, Pennsylvania, future 18th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Robert J. Walker is born. A Democrat, he served under Presidents James K. Polk and then Zachary Taylor from March 08, 1845, until March 05, 1849.
- 1812 Sunday: During the War of 1812, the First Battle of Sackets Harbor in Lake Ontario resulted in an American naval victory as a U.S. naval force repelled a British attack.
- 1814 Tuesday: Samuel Colt, inventor of the Colt revolver, was born in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1816 Friday: Survivors of the French ship, Medusa, are rescued off the coast of Senegal, Africa, after 17 days at sea.
- 1834 Saturday: In Paris, France, future French Impressionist master Edgar Degas is born. He would have an amazing career until his death at age 83.
- 1848 Wednesday: A groundbreaking women’s rights convention convened in Seneca Falls, New York.
- 1852 Monday: The 27th Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice John McKinley, Democrat, died in Louisville, Kentucky, on this date. President Martin Van Buren nominated McKinley to fill a newly created seat. Justice McKinley served from April 22, 1837, to July 19, 1852.
- 1861 Friday: In Calaveras County, California, future 26.1st Acting U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander Theodore Vogelsang is born. A future Democrat, Acting Secretary Vogelsang would serve under President Woodrow Wilson from February 29, 1920, to March 13, 1920.
- 1866 Thursday: Tennessee is the first state of the former Confederacy to ratify the 14th Amendment, which recognizes the civil rights of the former slaves.
- 1867 Friday: Over the veto of President Andrew Johnson, Congress passes the 3rd Reconstruction Act.
- 1870 Tuesday: The Franco-Prussian War began on this date as France declares war on Prussia.
- 1903 Sunday: Maurice Garin won the first Tour de France on this date in history.
- 1905 Wednesday: The 38th U.S. Secretary of State Elihu Root assumed his post on this date. A Republican, he served under President Theodore Roosevelt from today until January 27, 1909.
- 1909 Monday: Shortstop Neal Ball of the Cleveland Indians in a game against the Boston Red Sox makes the first unassisted triple play in major league baseball
- 1910 Tuesday: The Cleveland Indians’ CY Young gets his 500th win; he beats the Washington Senators 5-4 in 11 innings.
- 1924: In Osceola, Nebraska, future 40th U.S. Interior Secretary Stanley K. Hathaway is born. A future Republican, Secretary Hathaway would serve under President Gerald R. Ford from June 12, 1975, to October 09, 1975.
- 1939 Friday: Dr. Roy P. Scholz became the first surgeon to use fiberglass sutures.
- 1940 Sunday: In German-controlled Holland, the Nazis imprison 231 prominent Dutch citizens in the Buchenwald Concentration Camp. Meanwhile, Adolf Hitler demands that Great Britain surrender or face the consequences.
- 1942 Monday: German U-boats withdraw from positions off the U.S. coast due to effective American anti-submarine countermeasures.
- 1943 Tuesday: During World War II, more than 150 B-17 and 112 B-24 bombers attack Rome for the first time during the war.
- 1944 Thursday: Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg meets Nazi murderer, Adolf Eichmann, for the first time. The Democratic National Convention convened in Chicago, Illinois, with the renomination of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt considered a certainty.
- 1946 Friday: Marilyn Monroe acted in her first screen test. Meanwhile, in Perth, Scotland, Allan Gorrie, future bassist and vocalist with the UK rock band, Average White Band[i], is born.
- 1947 Saturday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band, Queen[ii]—Brian May—is born in Hampton, London, England, on this date. Meanwhile, in the United States—future lead guitarist with both the Flying Burrito Brothers[iii] and the Eagles[iv]—Bernie Leadon—is born in San Diego, California, on this date. Elsewhere, the 56th and final U.S. Secretary of War- Kenneth Claiborne Royall- assumed his post on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until September 18, 1947, and then became the 1st U.S. Secretary of the Army.
- 1948 Monday: Keith Godchaux, the man who replaced Ron “Pigpen” McKernan on keyboards with the Grateful Dead[v], was born on this date in Seattle, Washington.
- 1949 Tuesday: The 80th Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice Frank Murphy, Democrat, died in Detroit, Michigan, on this date. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated Murphy to fill the seat of Associate Justice Pierce Butler, another Democrat. Justice Murphy served 01-18-1940 to 07-19-1949. He also served his nation as its 56th U.S. Attorney General. In this capacity, he served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from January 02, 1939, to January 18, 1940, and then went to SCOTUS.
- 1950 Wednesday: The New York Yankees receive their first black baseball players, Elston Howard and Frank Barnes. Meanwhile, in Vietnam, the French -Vietnamese forces launch a major offensive at the Viet Minh.
- 1952 Saturday: The Summer Olympics opened in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1960 Tuesday: Juan Marichal of the San Francisco Giants became the first pitcher to get a one-hitter in his major league debut.
- 1961 Wednesday: TWA became the first airline to begin showing regularly scheduled in-flight movies as it presented “By Love Possessed” to first-class passengers on a flight from New York to California.
- 1969 Saturday: Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong, Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin, and Michael Collins enter into moon orbit on today’s date.
- 1971 Monday: The topping-out ceremony for Two World Trade Center (South Tower) took place in New York. The ceremony for One World Trade Center had taken place on December 23, 1970.
- 1974 Friday: The House Judiciary Committee recommended that President Richard Nixon should stand trial in the Senate for any of the five-impeachment charges against him.
- 1976 Sunday: Based on the testimony of Gregg Allman, the Allman Brothers Band[vi] roadie, Scooter Herring, is sentenced to 75 years in prison for providing drugs to the band—this would lead to the band’s breakup for the first time. Meanwhile, the British rock group, Deep Purple[vii], disbands.
- 1979 Thursday: Today- after American ally and President of Nicaragua, Anastasio Somoza fled the country- the Nicaraguan capital of Managua fell to Sandinista guerillas. These violent, communist scumbags then carried out a holocaust of terror, bloodshed, and rape against their freedom-loving enemies.
- 1980 Saturday: The Moscow Summer Olympics began, minus dozens of nations that were boycotting the games because of the Soviet military intervention in neighboring Afghanistan.
- 1982 Monday: The U.S. Census Bureau reported that 14 percent of the population had an income below the official poverty level in 1981.
- 1984 Thursday: Geraldine Ferraro, Democrat-New York, Congress, wins the vice-presidential nomination for the Democrat Party at their convention.
- 1985 Friday: George Bell won first place in a biggest feet contest with a shoe size of 28.5 inches. Bell, at age 26, stood 7 feet 10 inches tall. Elsewhere, Christa McAuliffe of New Hampshire was chosen to be the first schoolteacher to ride aboard the space shuttle. Unfortunately, she and six others died when the Challenger exploded the following year upon lift-off.
- 1986 Saturday: Heavyweight WBA Champion “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon scores a TKO on Frank Bruno at 2:57 in the 11th round of a 15-round title bout to the WBA heavyweight boxing title of the world. He put his record to 25-2 with the win while Bruno- aka “True Brit”- saw his record go to 28-2 with the loss.
- 1989 Wednesday: One-hundred-and-eleven people died when United Air Lines Flight 232, a DC-10 that suffered uncontained failure of its tail engine and the loss of hydraulic systems, crashed while making an emergency landing at Sioux City, Iowa; 185 other people survived.
- 1990 Thursday: President George H. W. Bush joined former presidents Ronald Reagan, Gerald R. Ford, and Richard M. Nixon at ceremonies dedicating the Nixon Library and Birthplace (since redesignated the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum) in Yorba Linda, California.
- 1993 Monday: President Bill Clinton announced a policy allowing homosexuals to serve in the military under a compromise dubbed ‘don’t ask, don’t tell, don’t pursue.’
- 1994 Tuesday: A bomb ripped apart a Panama commuter plane, killing 21, including 12 Jews; a day after a car bomb destroyed a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1997 Saturday: In London, England, Frank Farrell—who played bass and contributed vocals to the British rock band, Supertramp[viii] (among others) from 1971-1972—lost his battle with chronic alcoholism on this date and died.
- 2005 Tuesday: President George W. Bush nominates Judge John G. Roberts to become the new chief justice on the United States Supreme Court.
- 2009 Sunday: Hershel McGriff, 81, became the oldest driver to take part in a national NASCAR series race, finishing 13th in a Camping World West Series event at Portland International Raceway.
- 2011 Tuesday: Iran announces that it has installed faster nuclear centrifuges to enrich uranium much more quickly to the alarm of the world.
- 2012 Thursday: Great Britain announces it has frozen more than £100,000,000 in Syrian assets due to the ongoing civil war.
- 2013 Friday: Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd announces a plan to help settle Papua New Guinea asylum seekers who come to Australia by boat. Meanwhile, in a rare and public reflection on race, President Barack Hussein Obama called on the nation to do some soul-searching over the death of Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of his shooter, George Zimmerman, saying the slain black teenager “could have been me 35 years ago.”
- 2014 Saturday: Russia retaliates against U.S. sanctions against certain individuals by denying visas to 13 Americans. Elsewhere, a New York City police officer, Daniel Pantaleo, involved in the arrest of Eric Garner, who died in custody two days prior after being place in an apparent chokehold was stripped of his gun and badge and placed on desk duty. Finally, actor James Garner, 86, died in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 2015 Sunday: According to Brainy History, Jeffrey Webb pleads not guilty to bribery charges in the FIFA corruption case brought against 14 former officials; Webb is the first to be extradited to the U.S. to face the charges.
- 2016 Tuesday: Republicans meeting in Cleveland nominated Donald Trump as their presidential standard-bearer; in brief videotaped remarks, Trump thanked the delegates, saying: “This is a movement, but we have to go all the way.”
- 2017 Wednesday: President Donald J. Trump told the New York Times that he would have chosen someone else to be attorney-general if he had known Jeff Sessions would recuse himself from the FBI probe into possible ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia.
- 2018 Thursday: A duck boat overloaded with tourists capsized and sank in high winds on a lake in the tourist town of Branson, Mo., killing 17 people.
- 2019 Friday: New York declares a state of emergency as a heatwave begins to hammer the eastern United States, one that will affect 100 million people and claims the lives of six. Of course, environmentalists blame it on the use of fossil fuels when in fact the Sun is the main driver of weather on all planets in the Solar System that have atmospheres. Sunspots, solar flares, and increased activity are the main determinant of weather and climatic changes on every planet. Yes, we can control the burning of fossil fuels and nuclear energy is the best way to go yet the liberals want none of it. Ask yourselves WHY?
- 2019 Friday A: Meanwhile in the Straits of Hormuz, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard seizes the Swedish-owned but British-flagged oil tanker Stena Impero and holds it hostage. As a show of contempt for the UK, the Iranian scum keep the ship in its waters until September 27 at which time they released the rest of the crew, having let some of them go earlier.
- 2019 Friday B: The 27th U.S. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta left office on this date. A Republican, Secretary Acosta served under President Donald J. Trump from April 28, 2017, until today. He had to resign due to the press attacking him for having made an extremely lenient deal with famed left-wing pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein, when Acosta was a federal attorney. Although Acosta did the best, he could with what was given to him in the Epstein case, when the fake news media went berserk after the ‘Epstein Affair,’ like a dutiful Republican, he threw in the towel.
- 2020 Sunday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– The Beijing Bat Flu, the one Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues trashing the world as the escapee from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues taking names and calling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 14,394,056 confirmed cases, UP 184,016, 603,697 confirmed deaths, UP 3,262, and 8,084,942 confirmed recoveries, UP 101,022. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 3,834,208 confirmed cases, UP 52,223, 142,601 confirmed deaths, UP 372, and 1,117,084 confirmed recoveries, UP 8,566.
- 2020 Sunday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 384,692 confirmed cases, 7,685 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 1,354 confirmed cases, 24 confirmed deaths, and 1,019 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 46,831 confirmed cases, 1,447 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 191,712,967 confirmed cases, +495,919, 4,112,792 confirmed deaths, +7,064 and 174,567,234 confirmed recoveries, +401,297. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,018,600 confirmed cases, UP 54,693 from yesterday’s reporting, 624,983 confirmed deaths, UP 237, [ix] and 29,406,202 confirmed recoveries, UP 29,612. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 306,623 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 97,455 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,869,674 confirmed cases, 64,132 confirmed deaths, and 2,082,072 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,452,161 confirmed cases, 38,395 confirmed deaths, and 2,261,240 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 39,386 confirmed cases, 523 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 463,512 confirmed cases, 6,098 confirmed deaths, and 228,891 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Illinois: they have 2,402,763 confirmed cases, 25,841 confirmed deaths, and 1,362,319 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 852,943 confirmed cases, 6,450 confirmed deaths, and 838,953 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Congo, 153rd country on the list: 12,998 cases of the virus, 174 confirmed deaths and 11,759 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,936.00, DOWN 751.85 points (-2.17%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,274.98, DOWN 152.25 points (-1.06%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,258.49, DOWN 68.67 points (-1.59%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.66 per barrel, +0.26 (+0.39%). The price of GOLD is $1,817.80 per troy oz., +8.20 (+0.44%) while the price of SILVER is $25.23 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.32%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,075.80 per troy oz, +4.40 (+0.41%) while the price of COPPER is $4.23 per pound, +0.03 (+0.73%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,591.23 per troy oz, -4.42 (-0.17%).[xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $19,300.00 per troy oz., -400.00 (-2.03%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $665,000.00 per troy oz., +10,000.00 (+1.53%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,439.75 per troy oz., +21.50 (+0.89%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000034. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.03. In Cape Verdean Escudo, one greenback equals 93.49 and in Cayman Islands Dollar, a buck equals 0.82 and in Central African CFA Franc, one dollar equals 550.62 of theirs. [xvi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.324 per gallon, $2.990 in Florida, $4.070 in Hawaii, and $3.840 in Washington state. [xvii] Let’s look at one other location- Arkansas: $2.856. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Nicaragua: $4.365 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,541,728,261,929 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Singapore, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia with $180 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Friends, by our count, today is Day No. 118 for the purported ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, [xx] aka the gibbering jackal, aka the howling banshee, aka the twittering mountain ape, aka the chirruping jackanapes, aka Willie Brown’s bottom mattress to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border. What’s more, it’s also her 24th day since her one and only visit to the southern border with no signs of her returning anytime soon. Perhaps once President Donald J. Trump announces another trip to the border, the screeching night bird will schedule another quickie stop so as to make it appear as though she is doing something. What a pathetic loser.
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– One America News shared the latest numbers on the costs and the numbers associated with the massive pandemic of illegal alien invaders earlier today. First, here is the Cost This Day of caring for the illegal vermin flooding our country: $584,741,376. Imagine what this money could do for the homeless, the addicted, the mentally ill, and for veterans and minorities. Alas, the Democrats would rather waste it on their new ‘class of slaves,’ the illegal aliens. Second, here is the Cost This Year of caring for the illegal alien pests flooding into the country: $218,666,975,232. Let us ask our black fellow Americans a question: WOULD you rather see this money distributed to you as reparations for slavery or would you rather it go to people who have no business being here, people who take YOUR jobs, drive up the costs of rents, mortgages, groceries, and who clog YOUR schools and hospitals? Think about it and let us know. Third, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate of illegals who have flooded the United States just this year: 2,241,161. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate for the numbers of illegals clogging the shadows of the country: 36,241,160. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Folks, it is interesting to note that the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day said back in 2009 when we wrote for Choseit.com that the numbers of illegal aliens then were between 35-50 million. After our move to Google Blogger in late 2010, we continued with this number whereas now, we believe that the TRUE number of illegal aliens in this country now rests at between 75-100 million. Time for someone to begin handing out illegal alien hunting licenses…
- 2021 Monday H: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– Rep. Scott L. Fitzgerald, R-WI 5th congressional district, says that control of the border will weaken even more sans the Title 42 protections that allow the U.S. government to reject illegal aliens consumed by disease. In other troubling illegal alien news, Tucker Carlson reported on his show- Tucker Carlson Tonight- that while the Democrats continue seeding illegal aliens across the interior of the United States using military airfields as their way stations, the Republicans either tacitly approve of the actions or remain mum. This is not good and it must stop. Chef Lilah on Maui has reported that a family member who works in Honolulu at the airport reports that twice a month, airliners come in, dump illegal alien brats on the tarmac who are then redistributed around the islands. Not good.
- 2021 Monday I: Foreign News / Overseas News I– As the Cuban people continue demanding freedom from the communist tyranny under which they have suffered for 62 years, dingbats like Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, the one they call “AOC,” continue to support the communist regime. Meanwhile, Canada says it will ‘open the border to U.S. citizens next month who can prove they have been vaccinated.’ Big whoop. Elsewhere, in Japan, a court handed down prison sentences to the father and son team who enabled Carlos Ghosn- big automobile CEO- to escape corruption charges against him. The father, Michael Taylor, got two years in a Japanese slammer while the son- Peter- received 20 months.
- 2021 Monday J: Foreign News / Overseas News II– Xi Jinping of the Chi-Coms warned Japan today that if the Japanese come to the aid of Taiwan- aka FREE CHINA- they will ‘nuke them off the face of the Earth.’ How nice. Let’s launch a pre-emptive strike on not just the Chi-Coms but on the Russians, Iranians, Cubans, and Venezuelans. Drooling Joe Biden, NUKE THEM NOW. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, we learn today that their hackers- Red Patriots as they call them- openly advertise their capabilities on Chi-Com TV. All the more reason to nuke these scumbags off the face of the planet. Elsewhere, we learn today that Israeli spyware- Pegasus- is being used around the world to target journalists and activists.
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– As the Biden regime continues floundering about trying to find ways to shame the American people into falling into step and getting the Yellow Flu vaccines that six months ago, they told us we would be fools to get, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control, is going to adopt Critical Race Theory (Criminal Race Theory in reality) rhetoric to try to shame the American people into getting this crap. Look, the Biden regime is going to toss Title 42- the portion of the immigration laws that allows the U.S. to deny entry to sick illegal aliens- so if millions of untested and unvaccinated illegals can pour into the country, why the f**k should we rush out and get the vaccines? Furthermore, anyone stupid enough to come to the door trying to give us the vaccine is either going to get an ass-whipping they won’t soon forget or is going to get shot. (Note- our very own Chef Bea O’Malley, a woman of color, has said repeatedly that every time white liberals encourage black Americans to do something ‘for their own good,’ it never works out well for them so stop pushing the crap already).
- 2021 Monday L: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Speaking of the aforementioned Centers for Disease Control, a pediatrics group is openly contradicting CDC guidelines by saying ALL children and staff should wear masks in schools. Along similar lines, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Sheriff Alex Villanueva says he will NOT enforce the unscientific mandates recently slapped back on the people.’ Elsewhere, regarding the rising numbers of the Chi-Vi, two-thirds of Japan’s citizenry fear hosting the Summer Olympic Games as scheduled. Meanwhile, a British health official reports that 40-PERCENT of serious cases of the Wuhan Flu that end up in the hospital are people who have been fully vaccinated. So reported Tucker Carlson tonight.
- 2021 Monday M: Health and Medical Alerts– Reimposed mask mandates send the wrong message on Chi-Com Dink-a-Link vaccines. Elsewhere, now that the CDC has found a judge that allowed them to slap mask mandates back on the cruise line industry, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis vows to take the fight to end mask mandates on the cruise lines to the United States Supreme Court. Excellent.
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden News I– After being blasted 24/7 over the weekend for his comments pertaining to Facebook KILLING people through the misinformation, they continue publishing on how great the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines are, the drooling Oval Office usurper is toning down his rhetoric. (Note- the same maxim holds true here as it did when print media was honest and powerful: Joe, don’t pick fights with people or entities who buy ‘ink’ by the barrel meaning that Mark “F**k” Zuckerberg, his allies Jack “Dingleberry” Dorsey at Twitter and other BIG TECH connivers can do you immense harm just as they did President Donald J. Trump.
- 2021 Monday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Joe Biden regime is transferring the first Gitmo detainee out of the POW camp to Morocco. How about we plant a tracking chip in the scumbag and then ‘drone him?’ Meanwhile, the Biden regime vows that the Department of Justice will contest the recent federal court ruling that tossed out the unconstitutional DACA program. Go for it. We hope every DACA recipient is rounded up, imprisoned, and then when transport becomes available, they are dumped back into Central America or from wherever else they might have come.
- 2021 Monday P: Political News I– Besides costing Democratic-Socialists $1.5 million for their run to the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., last week so as to avoid doing their duty in the Lone Star State, the Democrats who left Texas also took at least FIVE cases of the Chinese Virus with them to the District of Columbia thus making it a ‘super-spreader event.’ They are no different than ‘Covid Corey’ who gave the Chi-Vi to all the fruits on Fire Island last summer. Shame on YOU. Next, as the Democratic-Socialists continue trying to re-jigger last year’s 2020 Elections results, a new ‘study’ now says that polling institutes OVERESTIMATED support for BOTH Republicans and President Donald J. Trump so as to justify that ‘he didn’t win’ which is bullshit.
- 2021 Monday Q: Political News II– Rep. Matt Rosendale, R-MT At-Large congressional district, says that the ‘Dems are out to control voting in the United States via the infrastructure bill.’ Remember, the ONLY way the Democrats were able to push through Obamacare was by attaching to a budget bill that had already passed. Otherwise, that crap bill would NEVER have passed. The Dems are trying to do it again via budget reconciliation. Senator Amy “The Schnoz” Klobuchar- failed Democratic-Socialist presidential candidate from Minnesota- says that ‘voting is indeed part of infrastructure.’ NOT the way you envision it, “Schnoz.”
- 2021 Monday R: Political News III– Liberal groups are trying to target Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, in 2022 by re-jiggering statements he made about January 06, 2021, i.e., the FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS carried out by the Democratic-Socialists under the command of U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi. Speaking of the ‘Capitol Hill Riots’ of that ill-fated day back in January, the Capitol Hill Police hired a new chief today, one who will be subservient to Massa Nancy. In other related news, one of the first ‘Capitol Hill Riots’ rioters just received an 8-month sentence in a D.C. slammer for having made it inside the Capitol Building on that brisk January day. Finally, in other political news, Rep. Brendan Boyle, DS-PA 2nd congressional district, introduced a resolution that would prohibit President Donald J. Trump from becoming speaker of the House.
- 2021 Monday S: Political News IV– Tucker Carlson reported this evening that a Department of Justice presentation obtained by Fox News Channel has identified the THREE MAJOR CAUSES of inner-city violence. What he found surprised the hell out of us just as it will you: the three causes of inner-city shootings and killings are (1) WHITE SUPREMACISM (2) RACISM and (3) THE COPS. Wow. Very Orwellian if you ask us. In other political news, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, has named FIVE Republicans to the House Select Committee on the ’causes’ behind the Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021, i.e., the greatest FALSE FLAG OPERATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY: (1) Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district and ranking member; (2) Rep. Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district; (3) Rep. Rodney Davis, R-IL 13th congressional district; (4) Rep. Kelly Armstrong, R-ND At-Large congressional district; and (5) Rep. Troy Nehls, R-TX 22nd congressional district. (Note- it appears that Leader McCarthy lacked the balls to put Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, and/or Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, on the committee. We know what we’ll get.
- 2021 Monday T: Business News– After OPEC and their allies agreed to increase production, global oil prices began to fall. Elsewhere, art critic Sebastian Smee recently said of Hunter Biden’s artworks that the crap is ‘not worth more than $1,000.’ Hunter should go on the Starving Artists tour. In other business news, Delaware just guaranteed the loss of jobs by raising the state’s minimum wage to $15 per hour.
- 2021 Monday U: Economic News– As fears of new Chi-Vi eruptions around the country continue to grow, the stock market took another massive slide today mirroring last week’s massive losses on Friday. We predicted back in January that by late summer/early fall, the markets would be in the tank. Whether or not this happens, we stand with what we said. In other fascinating news, freedom-fighter journalist Glen Greenwald says that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is raking in millions on companies SHE regulates through Congress. Wow. And they were angry at the Reddit users making a killing off GameStop stocks. Finally, a new poll says that 88-percent of the American people are growing increasingly concerned over the rising cost of living.
- 2021 Monday V: Big Tech News– Rep. Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, says that Democrats and Big Tech are working hard at creating a symbiotic relationship between Democratic-Socialists and BIG TECH. The Democrats genuinely want to bring George Orwell’s “1984” to life. Elsewhere, Gettr has President Donald J. Trump’s old Twitter handle ‘in the safe.’
- 2021 Monday W: War on Terror News / Terrorism News / Jihad News– NATO issued a forceful statement today encouraging the Taliban to stop running amok in Afghanistan as Western forces continue withdrawing combat forces. (Note- we are sure the Taliban is listening to your warnings). Retired U.S. Army General (and former CIA director) David Petraeus says that ‘the U.S. will come to regret the way in which it left Afghanistan.’ Once out, the U.S. cannot return. (We hope the Chi-Coms fill the void and we hope the SOBs get sucked into a malevolent maelstrom of endless war. We cannot see the Taliban allying with godless Chi-Coms who keep millions of fellow Muslims in slave labor camps).
- 2021 Monday X: U.S. Senate News I– U.S. Senate Democrats propose adding women to help draft laws. What? It’s 2021 and this has yet to happen. Meanwhile, Senate Republicans warn Senate ‘Majority Leader’ “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer about the onrushing deadline to get something legitimate accomplished on the so-called ‘infrastructure bill.’
- 2021 Monday Y: Fake News I– It was fun watching author Michael Wolff- a great writer of FICTION- lambaste Brian “The Eunuch” Stelter as a proprietor of fake news. What he said was that CNN presents itself as ‘virtuous news’ when in fact they are fake news. Stelter was stunned and criticized Wolff for eagerly coming on the channel to share his views to which, Mr. Wolff said, ‘he does so to sell books.’ Hilarious. Speaking of CNN, they announced that they are going to launch a new subscription streaming service as Fox News Channel has sometime in 2022. Wow. Can’t wait.
- 2021 Monday Z: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Fashion magazine Marie Claire says that media should show more parents getting abortions. Sick f**ks
- 2022 Tuesday: Will today be the day that Joe Biden trundles off to the rest home and his despicable wife, ‘Dr. Jill’ Biden goes to prison for elder abuse? Let’s hope so. Here is another thought- those of us who live under the despotic rule of Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom cannot wait to see the ads that “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis will drop on our bozo chief executive come late October. Gov. Newsom is such a worthless POS that he deserves ridicule and derision from everyone. The man is so flipping stupid not to comprehend that he is a target-rich environment when it comes being trolled. It’s going to be fun. Chef E.C. McCardle.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0896 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Solitude.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The final original recording by Beach Boy Carl Wilson- “Like a Brother”- came out on March 15, 2000, two years after his death from lung cancer. Over the years- interesting fact- the Beach Boys joined bands like the Grateful Dead (you can find these bootleg albums and foreign releases by going to RZ Record) and Chicago where the groups united to deliver joint sets, all of which were phenomenal. In this case, work on the album began in 1992 and ended in 1997 and features collaborations between Carl and Robert Lamm (Chicago) and Gerry Beckley (America) joined by a load of talented musicians with which to create the aura surrounding this album. There are 10 tunes here (13 on a Japanese re-release from 2001) which are amazingly delightful melding of the styles of three great bands and three glorious artists, all in synch with one another. We hope you will seek this one out at your favorite haunt for music and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure; we think you will be glad that you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-19-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,408. Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Allan Gorrie, Average White Band, Keith Godchaux, Ron “Pigpen” McKernan, The Grateful Dead, Queen, Brian May, The Flying Burrito Brothers, The Eagles, Bernie Leadon, Frank Farrell, Supertramp, Gregg Allman, The Allman Brothers Band, Scooter Herring, Deep Purple, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McKinley, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Frank Murphy, U.S. Attorney General Frank Murphy, U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall, President James K. Polk, President Zachary Taylor, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Robert J. Walker, U.S. Secretary of State Elihu Root, Tim Witherspoon v. Frank Bruno, Cuba Libre!, Japan, Carlos Ghosn, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Nuclear War, Taiwan, FREE China, Red Patriots, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Summer Olympics Tokyo 2021, George Orwell, “1984” by George Orwell, Afghanistan War U.S., Afghanistan, President Gerald R. Ford, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, Rep. Scott L. Fitzgerald, Chef Lilah Paulikovich, Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox News Channel, U.S. Interior Secretary Stanley K. Hathaway, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Rep. Matt Rosendale, Senator Ron Johnson, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Jim Banks, Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. Rodney Davis, Rep. Kelly Armstrong, Rep. Troy Nehls, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Rep. Kat Cammack, General David Petraeus, President Woodrow Wilson, Acting U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander Theodore Vogelsang, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, AOC, “Drooling Joe” Biden, Centers for Disease Control, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Dink-a-Link Fever, Chi-Com Meat Market Flu, Chi-Com Lab-Engineered Pandemic, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Sheriff Alex Villanueva, U.S. Supreme Court, BIG TECH, Mark ‘F**K” Zuckerberg, Jack “Dingleberry” Dorsey, Joe Biden, U.S. Department of Justice, DACA Program, DREAMERS, Deport the DREAMERS NOW, Illegal Alien Catastrophe, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, “COVID Cory”, Fire Island, Texas Democrats, Texas Democrats Super-Spreader Event, Senator Amy “The Schnoz” Klobuchar, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Brendan Boyle, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Hunter Biden, U.S. Senate ‘Majority Leader’ “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Brian “The Eunuch” Stelter, Michael Wolff, CNN, Fake News, Fake News vs. Virtuous News, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Illegal Aliens-Invaders-And-‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information II, Health and Medical Alerts, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Business News, Economic News, Big Tech News, War On Terror News / Terrorism News / Jihad News, U.S. Senate News I, Fake News I, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Illinois COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Congolese COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Cape Verdean Escudo, Cayman Islands Dollar, Central African CFA Franc, Arkansas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Nicaragua Petrol Price, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Cleveland Indians, Washington Senators, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Symmachus, The Beach Boys, Carl Wilson, Robert Lamm, Chicago, Gerry Beckley, America, Chef Elvin C. McCardle,
[i] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Average White Band but hope to do it at some point within the next 25 years. Stick with us as you will be among the first to know.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Queen- as well as its individual members (Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon)- on Monday, 14-January-2019 through Monday, 01-April-2019. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] We presented the music of the Flying Burrito Brothers beginning Sunday, 23-February-2014 and concluded our presentation on Thursday, 06-March-2014.
[iv] We hope to share the music of the Eagles, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Glenn Fray, and others, including Poco, sometime in the next decade. Please remain with us.
[v] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vi] We hope to begin promoting the music of the Allman Brothers Band and their spin-off projects sometime within the next eight years. We hope you will be here when we do because they are a band worthy of investigation by the readership- you will be glad you did.
[vii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[viii] We began offering the music of Supertramp on 13-July-2020 through an anticipated end date of 11-August-2020. Please remain with us.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xx] Speaking of this prating POS, a new Trafalgar poll says that 64-percent of the American people- including 43-percent of Democrats- do not believe that the guffawing jackass is ready for prime time.